After updating to Mavericks I can't open iTunes. I keep getting a popup telling me to unclick "run in 32- bit mode" in iTunes info. I have done that several times and rebooted. Everything else seems to be working fine.

After updating to Mavericks, I can't open iTunes. I keep getting  a pop up telling me iTunes needs to run in 64-bit mode. After following directions several times to go to Finder, iTunes, Get info and "unclick 32-bit mode" it still won't work and i keep getting the smae pop up window. I've rebooted several times also.

What version of iTunes do you have? The current version of iTunes for Mavericks is 11.1.5 and the default mode is 64 bit. If "Open in 32 bit mode" is checked and you cannot uncheck it are you logged on using an account with administrative priveleges?

Similar Messages

Maybe you are looking for

  • Some events on my iphone 4 (ios 5) will not sync with ical on my mac (using itunes/usb for sync)

    If I add an event on the calendar on my mac - it does go to my iphone. If I change an event that HAD synced previously (not sure when this problem started, but i had never had a problem syncing before) that change goes thru. But I have several events

  • Person Creation for iRecruitment Agency

    Hi, There are a number of steps that one has to follow while creating an Agency in iRecruitment. One of the steps is to create a person (as contact) for Agency user which can be used with the Agency FND user. My questions are: 1) Why is it necessary

  • Using an on update or insert trigger on a SAP table

    Hi all, A question for you regarding using a database trigger in and SAP system.  We are needing to export data for our datawarehouse.  Currently we export all the data.  That data is getting quite large tho and time is becoming an issue. One suggest

  • Cisco vpn client issue on windows 8.1 pro

    I am using Cisco RV325-k9 router, I am configure "Easy vpn" in this router. Our some users use Windows 7 pro and others users use Windows 8.1 pro with Cisco vpn client version 5.0.070290. Issue is VPN client connected but not access remote machine an

  • Tiny amount of kudos for Nokia

    Since I have had a lot of whinges in here about the poor quality of the N97 it only seems fair to mention something good when it happens! Just managed to move to V21 (that was a pain, took for ever and multiple attempts to get SW upate to work). Nice