Camera not found when connect Canon Rebel T3

When i attempt to contact my Cannon Rebel T3 to my computer it states no camera found, cannont be used with this version of the operating system.  Not a computer or camera guru and have no idea what to do.  I have checked for updated software but my computer states it is up to date.  Any help would be appreciated!!

I just went to the canon website and saw that just a few days ago they released the software. Go to
http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/consumer/products/cameras/slr_cameras/eos_rebel_t3 _18_55mm_is_ii_kit#DriversAndSoftware

Similar Messages

• Ipad not found when connected to laptop

Ipad not found when I connected to laptop and itunes

iOS: Device not recognized in iTunes for OS X
    iOS: Device not recognized in iTunes for Windows

• Page not found when connecting to server (if not logged in on server)

Hi,
    When we try to connect to the presentation server (http://esddev02:9704/analytics/saw.dll?Dashboard) we get a page not found error if I don't open a remote desktop connection session on the server first.
    I suppose the problem originates in the fact that the installation of the software has been done with my credentials on the server.
    The windows services start with 'Local System' as logon but the OC4J seems to start only when I log on with my user.
    I don't see a reason for this as in the registry the OC4J start command is found under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE.
    Changing this to "D:\OracleBI\oc4j_bi\bin\oc4j.cmd -start& " did not change anything.
    Has somebody got a clue?
    Tx for any advice,
    Kris

Hi,
    I checked further on this today. Problem is not solved yet. I need to find a way to start the OC4J server independent from my session on the server.
    Has anybody got some advice?
    Brgrds,
    Kris

• Camera Showing "Busy" When Tethering (Canon Rebel XT)

Hi Everyone,
    I'm new to tethering and such, but I thought I would give it a go. The problem I seem to be having is that the camera is flashing "Busy" on the display and wont let me take any photos. I am trying to tether my Canon Rebel XT to Aperture 3.1 on my Mac Pro running 10.6.4. The firmware version on the camera seems to be 1.0.2 (although I have no idea how to update that should that be the issue).
    Any help would be great! Thanks!
    Phil

Change your communication settings within the camera to normal (not PTP). To access the settings from the camera itself, select Menu and then tab along until you see communications, then select normal from the options.
    Paul

• JDBC Driver not found when connecting to Data Federator XI 3.0 SP3

Hello,
    I am trying to connect Crystal 2008 to Data Federator however I am getting the Error
    Failed to open connection.
    Details: JDBC Driver not found.
    The JDBC Drivers are installed and working for the Universe Designer, however I am unable to get it working for Crystal. I am using the following connection parameters on Crystal:
    Connection URL: jdbc:datafederator://<<servername>>:3055/<<catalog>>
    Database Classname: com.businessobjects.datafederator.jdbc.DataFederatorDriver
    Any Advice on what I may have missed?

The issue was solved, thanks to Patric Wan:
    u201CFailed to open the connection. Details: JDBC driver not found.u201D
    This means Data Federator JDBC driver was not added to:
    C:\Program Files\Business Objects\common\<version>\java\CRConfig.xml
    How to connect the Data Federator Server using JDBC?
    1. Retrieve the following files from the machine where Data Federator is installed, from the directory [data-federator-installation-dir]/JdbcDriver/lib.
        - thindriver.jar
        - avalon-framework-4.1.5.jar
        - jacorb.jar
        - log4j-1.2.8.jar
        - logkit-1.2.jar
    2. Copy these files to a directory of your choice ([your-jdbc-driverdirectory]).
    3. Add [your-jdbc-driver-directory]/thindriver.jar to CRConfig.xml   <Add to Classpath tag, you can refer to original sample.CRConfig.xml should be at: C:\Program Files\Business Objects\Common\4.0\java\CRConfig.xml, or search your BOBJ products install to find this file>
    4. URL: jdbc:leselect://<host>[:<port>][/[<catalog>]][[;param-name=value]*]
    Class Name : LeSelect.ThinDriver.ThinDriver
    Edited by: Craig Sander on Feb 12, 2011 8:22 PM

• New movies are not found when connecting to my camera

Hi,
    I Use a Sony HDR XR550VE. After soem time of happy use of iMovie, it now no longer discovers new clips at import.
    Hooking it up to iMovie and importing new clips has working fine in the beginning untill the point at which I deleted the camera's harddrive content (using the camera's commands), and started making a really long movie (over 6 hrs). THat did not import very well: half of it wasn't discovered via the iMovie import dialogue. Since then, new movies I've shot are not discovered anymore and can't be imported. Accessing the drive directly via the "Import films" option allows me to drill all the way down to the AVCHD-mts source file, but are displayed grayed out and can't be selected to be imported.
    Please help.
    Thanks,
    Jeronias

Hi Jeronias,
    Sorry to hear that things have gone a bit pear-shaped for you again.
    You may have already tried this, but deleting iMovie's preference file sometimes helps when iMovie is not working as it should. The file can become corrupted in some circumstances, such as when iMovie quits unexpectedly or is "Force Quit".
    Close iMovie then, in Finder, navigate to the file named "com.apple.iMovieApp.plist" in your User (Home)>Library>Preferences folder. Drag the .plist file to the Trash. When next opened iMovie will create a fresh file with the default settings, which you can change if desired in iMovie's menu item iMovie>Preferences.
    Hopefully, that may get things back to normal.
    I'm interested in the procedure you are using (or attempting to use) to import your video into iMovie. I have a similar camcorder, the Sony HDR-SR7, which records AVCHD video to a 60 Gb hard drive. Your model, of course, has a 240 GB hard drive and also records to Memory Stick and SD/SDHC cards.
    When I connect my camera via USB and turn it on, a dialogue appears on the LCD touch screen. I then have to touch the hard drive icon in order for the camera to be recognized by my MacBook Pro. With iMovie open, it takes a couple of minutes (maybe less) before the import screen appears. Is this the way you normally go about importing your footage? Of course, you will have 2 import sources - the hard drive and/or a memory card.
    Have you tried importing from a memory card using a card reader, rather than connecting the camera? If this works, then the import problem is isolated to the camera itself. I'm assuming that iMovie is not recognizing the hard drive nor the card when the camera is connected via USB.
    So, in summary:
    What process are you using to import from the camera?
    Have you tried using a card reader?
    Have you tried deleting the preference file?
    John

• Itunes 10.4 not launching when connecting iphone

Snow Leopard 10.6.8. Just updated iTunes to 10.4. iTunes will not launch when connecting the iPhone to my MacBook Pro. Once connected, manually opening iTunes will allow the sync to happen, but only then. iTunes helper app is there in Login items.
    Minor inconvenience, but could be a problem if I miss too many syncs due to this.
    Any thoughts?

I had the exact same problem upgrading iTunes to 10.4 on Snow Leopard. It looks like there's a problem with iTunesHelper under Login Items. I found the solution here: https://discussions.apple.com/message/15666966 Simply follow the instructions to re-add iTunesHelper to Login Items, restart, and you should be good to go!

• Stored procedure not found when creating a new recordset binding in Dreamweaver CS6 with ColdFusion Server 11

Stored procedure not found when creating a new recordset binding in Dreamweaver CS6 with ColdFusion Server 11.  I can see the tables and views in the database tab, but no stored procedures.  If I connect to a data source created in ColdFusion Server 6 I am able to see the stored procedures.

Ben thanks for the reply!
    Yes that is the process I am following:
    In Dreamweaver, open the page that will run the stored procedure.
    In the Bindings panel (Window > Bindings), click the Plus button, and then select Stored Procedure.
    In the Data Source pop‑up menu, select a connection to the database containing the stored procedure
    Enter the ColdFusion Data Source user name and password.
    At this point in the procedure drop down I would get a message that said No Stored Procedure Found.
    Right now it appears to be working, I had to create a new site that pointed to the older CF 6 server's data source and create a page following the process above, then when I went back to the CF 11 site the stored procedures were now populated.  I need to make sure it is pulling from the correct server but right now it appears to be working.
    Thanks
    Dwight

• Error oracle.sql.* and oracle.jdbc.driver.* not found when using oracle as a database

I am using oracle as database and weblogic 4.5. I have copied the classes12.zip file in lib directory of weblogic. I am getting the error that oracle.sql.* and oracle.jdbc.driver.* not found when i am importing these packages in a jsp file. what i need to do to import oracle driver packages?I put it in the classpath also.
    Please Advice!
    Thanks in advance
    AnuPama

Hi Anupama,
    First of all I would be surprised if you would not like to use the connection pooling feature of weblogic (in which case you might not be needing the import the classes directly), and would like to open direct connections to your database. Anyways for doing that I would recommend you to check out the readme doc that ships
    along with the jdbc oracle (classes12.zip etc). I am giving an excerpt over here:
    These are a few simple things that you should do in your JDBC program:
    1. Import the necessary JDBC classes in your programs that use JDBC.
    For example:
    import java.sql.*;
    import java.math.*;
    2. Register the Oracle driver before before calling other JDBC APIs.
    (This is not needed if you are using the JDBC Server-side Internal
    Driver because registration is done automatically in the server.)
    To register the Oracle driver, make sure the following statement
    is executed at least once in your Java session:
    DriverManager.registerDriver(
    new oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver());
    3. Open a connection to the database with the getConnection call.
    Different connection URLs should be used for different JDBC
    drivers. The following examples demonstrate the different URLs.
    For the JDBC OCI8 Driver:
    Connection conn = DriverManager.getConnection(
    "jdbc:oracle:oci8:@<database>",
    "scott", "tiger");
    where <database> is either an entry in tnsnames.ora or a SQL*net
    name-value pair.
    For the JDBC Thin Driver, or Server-side Thin Driver:
    "jdbc:oracle:thin:@<database>",
    "scott", "tiger");
    where <database> is either a string of the form
    <host>:<port>:<sid> or a SQL*net name-value pair.
    For the JDBC Server-side Internal Driver:
    "jdbc:oracle:kprb:");
    Note that the trailing ':' character is necessary. When you use
    the Server-side Internal Driver, you always connect to the
    database you are executing in. You can also do this:
    Connection conn
    = new oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver().defaultConnection();
    Hope this helps,
    Thanks,
    Anupama wrote:
    I am using oracle as database and weblogic 4.5. I have copied the classes12.zip file in lib directory of weblogic. I am getting the error that oracle.sql.* and oracle.jdbc.driver.* not found when i am importing these packages in a jsp file. what i need to do to import oracle driver packages?I put it in the classpath also.
    Please Advice!
    Thanks in advance
    AnuPama--
    Apurb Kumar

• I keep getting result code -43 not found when trying to load certain instruments. Any idea why

I keep getting error code -43 not found when trying to load certain instruments. Any ideas?

Errors 3000-3999 (3004, 3013, 3014, 3018, 3164, 3194, and so on): Error codes in the 3000 range generally mean that iTunes cannot contact the update server (gs.apple.com) on ports 80 or 443.
    Update to the latest version of iTunes.
    Verify the computer's date and time are accurate.
    Check that your security or firewall software is not interfering with ports 80 or 443, or with the server gs.apple.com.
    Follow Troubleshooting security software. Often, uninstalling third-party security software will resolve these errors.
    An entry in your hosts file may be redirecting requests to gs.apple.com (see "Unable to contact the iOS software update server gs.apple.com" above).
    Internet proxy settings can cause this issue. If you are using a proxy, try without using one.
    Test restoring while connected to a known-good network.

• Import not found when deploying to Standalone OC4J

Hi,
    I'm developing a small application, consisting of a few classes and a few jsp pages. I'm using JDeveloper 9.0.3.1 with the sun j2sdk 1.4.2 for windows.
    I test my application with the embedded OC4J in Jdeveloper, and it runs fine. But when I deploy it to the standalone OC4J, I get this error:
    500 Internal Server Error
    OracleJSP: oracle.jsp.provider.JspCompileException:
    Errores de compilación:F:\programas\Oracle\jdeveloper\j2ee\home\application-deployments\Workspace4-WSWrappers-WS\WebServices\persistence\_pages\\_integrate2.java
    Note: sun.tools.javac.Main has been deprecated.
    F:\programas\Oracle\jdeveloper\j2ee\home\application-deployments\Workspace4-WSWrappers-WS\WebServices\persistence\_pages\_integrate2.java:6: Class webservices.Integrator not found in import.
    import webservices.Integrator;
    ^
    1 error, 1 warning
    This error does not happen when using the embedded OC4J server, only when deploying to the standalone. Since leaving JDeveloper up all times to use de app is not an option :) I really would appreciate any help towards solving this matter. I suspect it has to do with deployment options and whatnot, but I can't find anything wrong. Of course, I'm fairly new to this (jsp/OC4J), so it can be an obvious mistake right under my nose.
    thanks
    Javier

Fixed. The problem was my Standalone OC4J was not properly installed, AND I was doin the deplyment wrong. Now it works by creating a war file, deploying to the war file and THEN deploying to the OC4J Standalone connection.
    So, if you start seeing "import not found" when deploying to standalone and it works on the embedded, check you war files to see if they REALLY are packing the classes they are supposed to carry.

• HT1296 iphone not found when syncing?

Iphone not found when syncing? How do you fix?

Have you tried this?
    Turn your device off and connect your cable to the computer, but not the device just yet. Start up iTunes. Now, hold down the home button on your device and plug it in to the cable - don't let go of the button until iTunes tells you it's detected a device in recovery mode. Now you can restore to factory settings.

• My hp deskjet 1510 series does not print when connected to my hplap top (windows Vista),

My hp deskjet 1510 series does not print when connected to my hp lap top (windows Vista), it says the printer is not active, although it is default printer, connected and on. However, it does work when connected to the (also HP) lap top (windows 8) of my husband.  I did everything the hp print and scan doctor advised and also what I could find at HP support (like switch of fire walls, reinstall everything, check printpooler ec etc)... it still does nothing except that I managed to print a diagnostic print which should give information about the condition,  but it only gives numbers and letters like : 11. SN = [Edited for Personal Information] Yr  12 PER = 05YR etc, that does not really help me :-). It won't print any testpages.  H E L P!!!

Hello Elisabeeth,
    Welcome to the HP Forums!
    I understand you're unable to print using the Deskjet 1510. I will do my best to assist you! When you reinstall the HP software, did the installation state it was complete?
    I would start off by following this HP document on 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the Printer Will Not Print. From this document, please make sure you check the connection type and the ports.
    Please post your results, as I will be looking forward to hearing from you.
    I worked on behalf of HP.

• How can I get my ES2 loops to play correctly? I keep getting the message that the audio is not found when I drag the loops from my audio browser even though they play fine in the preview.

How can I get my ES2 loops to play correctly? I keep getting the message that the audio is not found when I drag the loops from my audio browser even though they play fine in the preview.

It's exactly as I stated. Whenever I try to drag these kinds of loops (ESX24 / software instrument loops? the ones marked in green with the white music note next to them) from the loop browser into the timeline a message comes up saying Audio Not Found for that loop.  And a new track is created automatically when loops are dragged into the timeline, so I'm not creating some other random / synth instrument track so I'm not sure  what the deal is... But perhaps I'll try creating a software instrument track first and then drag the loop into that track and see what happens - maybe there's something with the default settings that automatically creates audio tracks whenever loops are imported?

• I get error message''one file not found'' when tring to sync Ipod Nano 6th gen to I tunes. Help

I get error message''one file not found'' when tring to sync Ipod nano 6th gen to Itunes. Help

See:
    iTunes cannot sync... apps not determined installed on...: Apple Support Communities
    installed apps could not be determined...: Apple Support Communities

Maybe you are looking for

• ICal dates not properly updated to RAZR datebook

I recently got a RAZR and was eager to start being able to sync my calendar between my phone and computer. It seemed to be working like a charm at first - all of my June dates were updated on the phone, and entries made on the phone have been showing

• Error in creating a stock

Hi gurus, I encoutered the error "No stock posting possible for this material" while posting goods receipt with transaction code mb1c. please help immediatly as it is urgent. Tanx. Maureen.

• Error using Server 2008 SDK

I am getting the following error when attempting to generate and display a report via the java sdk: This field name is not known. Details: errorKind Error in File {24EF9C46-F999-4426-B5A2-5B9435BD5235}.rpt: Error in formula fProdDetDesc: '{pCovCanDet

• Problem in PLDs

Hi All, I have faced a problem while creating PLDs for PO. Let consider a situations where I have 7 rows in a PO when I am taking the printout of this PO, 7 rows are printing in one page and the 8th printing in the second page, But if I have 15 rows

• Can't use Japanese keyboard in iOS 8

I cannot use Japanese keyboard, both Romaji and Kana, after updating to iOS8. The predictive function that worked well in iOS7 just disappeared with no clues. Normally, when I type in Kana, it will convert what I type to Kana and when I press Enter,