Error message installing WIndows 32bit on T530

I have a T530 laptop that I am trying to install WIndows 7 32-bit version from an ISO but I get the following error message right after I click the "Install" button during setup.
"A required CD/DVD drive device driver is missing. If you have a driver floppy disk, CD, DVD or USB flash drive, please insert it now."
I can not get past this to perform the install.  I have checked several forums and some stated to make sure the CD/DVD rom was placed first in your startup devices (check), pull drivers from lenovo website and try to point the set up to the device drivers (check),  try to redownload the ISO file (check), make sure you have your SATA settings to AHCI (check), try using a USB-DVD ROM (check).  Has anyone else seen or have been able to resolve this issue?
SIde note: I have tried install Windows 7 64-bit edition and it installed fine on the same machine.

Hi ncook6, welcome to the forum,
Do I read your post correctly that you are trying to install from an USB drive? 
If so have you inserted the USB drive in an USB 2.0 or USB 3.0 port?  When installing from USB you must use a USB 2.0 port; Win 7 doesn't have the USB 3.0 drivers, but it does have them for 2.0.
Andy  ______________________________________
Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by clicking on the star to the left awarding them Kudos Please add your type, model number and OS to your signature, it helps to help you. Forum Search Option T430 2347-G7U W8 x64, Yoga 10 HD+, Tablet 1838-2BG, T61p 6460-67G W7 x64, T43p 2668-G2G XP, T23 2647-9LG XP, plus a few more. FYI Unsolicited Personal Messages will be ignored.
  Deutsche Community     Comunidad en Español    English Community Русскоязычное Сообщество
PepperonI blog 

Similar Messages

Maybe you are looking for

• Multiple Network Card Question

I've got a Pc which has both a ethernet card and a wireless dongle used at different times.  In the setup for the 2Wire.com router I get the PC name listed twice ,once for each network card, understanable in a way I suppose as they have different ide

• ADCFGCLONE.PL 에서 FAILS TO INSTANTIATE INSTCONF.DRV" 로 클로닝 중단

제품 : AOL 작성날짜 : 2005-11-28 ADCFGCLONE.PL 에서 "FAILS TO INSTANTIATE INSTCONF.DRV" 로 클로닝 중단 =============================================================== PURPOSE APPS TIER 에서 ADCFGCLON.PL 실행시 "FAILS TO INSTANTIATE INSTCONF.DRV" 로 Script가 중단되는데 이에 대한 조

• Expand/collapse button functionality on module pool screen

Hi , I want to design a module pool screen with a expand/collapse button on it. The desired functionality associated with this button would be something similiar to that available in ME21N screen. When the expand button is clicked it should open up a

• Rebate Agreement information

Hi, When using transaction VBOF the system updtates all relevant billing documents retroactively, what I need is to view the value of that document at a specific date. For example if the value of the document has been updated due to rebate in 01.01.2

• Photoshop CS_6 Mac Stopped Working

Suddenly Photoshop CS_6 for Mac has stopped working. Not a trial copy but licensed. When I uninstall and reinstall I get a Configuration error 16.