How to convert raw files from new fujifilm x-t1 ?

how to convert raw files from new fujifilm x-t1 ?

The work around of converting the CR2 to dng either with the dng converter or ACR 6.7 will allow working in LR and CS5 but not with the latest raw conversion engine from Adobe i.e PV 2012.
Remember to keep a copy of the CR2 files if you wish to utilize the Canon software.

Similar Messages

• How to open/convert RAW- files from new CANON 5D Mk III in LR 3 and CS 5?

Hallo!
    The RAW- files from my new CANON 5D Mk III are not convertible into LR 3 and CS 5.
    What is the reason and how to solve the problem?

The work around of converting the CR2 to dng either with the dng converter or ACR 6.7 will allow working in LR and CS5 but not with the latest raw conversion engine from Adobe i.e PV 2012.
    Remember to keep a copy of the CR2 files if you wish to utilize the Canon software.

• I can't open RAW files from new Sony Alpha a6000 camera in PSE 11 camera raw editor. Is there an update that will allow me to do this or do I need to always use DNG convertor?

I can't open RAW files from new Sony Alpha a6000 camera in PSE 11 camera raw editor. Is there an update that will allow me to do this or do I need to always use DNG convertor?

You would need to update to PSE 12, or just keep using the DNG converter. Your camera requires ACR 8.4, which isn't compatible with PSE 11. It's also not compatible with PSE 12 if you are running Vista or XP.

• RAW files from my Fujifilm X-Pro1 open with a blank white box

I'm using an iMac running OS X (ver. 10.9.3) and the newest version of PhotoShop CC and have checked to see that the most recent updates are current. In working with RAW files from my Fujifilm X-Pro1 I am able to bring up a RAW (RAF) image from Bridge into the RAW application and make the changes I want. When I try to bring the image from the RAW dialog screen into PhotoShop however, I get only a blank white box. The image does not appear. Any suggestions?

Sorry, I can provide no solution but maybe you should also try
    Adobe Camera Raw
    Otherwise general trouble-shooting routines might be worth a try:
    Photoshop: Basic Troubleshooting steps to fix most issues

• HOW TO CONVERT RAW FILES TO JPEG RGB 8 BIT in iphoto

Can someone please tell me how to convert RAW files to jpeg RGB 8 bit in iphoto on an iMac?

How are you trying to "export to Mypics"? The only way to get a Raw out of iPhoto is to export with the Kind set to Original.
    Regards
    TD

• DNG converter not converting RAW files from Canon 70D.

DNG converter not converting RAW files from Canon 70D (it does not see them). I tried DNG converter version 8.2 and 8.4. No success. I use iMac. What is wrong?

hopefully, that's a typo on adobe's website because they list the canon 70d as using a .cs2 file extension, http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/camera-raw-plug-supported-cameras.html
    i don't see any other camera that uses a .cs2 extension and i don't see other people having problems, so that probably is a typo.
    in any case, cr 8.2 or better is able to convert your camera's raw files.  why you are having a problem i can't say, but double check that you are navigating to the correct folder by adding a file that will show up in your dng converter.

• How can i convert Raw files from Nikon D 800?

Any ideas on converting Raw files on Nikon d 800 to Jep in Aperture? I get an invalid file message.

Install the Camera Raw update
    http://support.apple.com/kb/DL1513
    Regards
    TD

• CONVERT RAW FILES FROM 5D MIII

Can someone please tell me what they are using to convert RAW files with the new Canon 5D Mark III?  This is a bummer!!

You assert the DNG Converter does not convert Canon 5D Mark III files.  This assertion is false.  The question is not whether you know how to use a computer, it is whether you know how to use the DNG Converter.  If this is your first time, it is confusing in that it does not show you any files when you browse for the folder to convert files from.  This is still the most likely explanation of your situation based on what you’ve said.
    Here is a screenshot of a conversion of a 5D Mark III image with the DNG Convert 6.7 RC using a RAW image downloaded from the following website:
    http://www.metrodcphotography.com/review/canon-5d-mark-iii-raw-sample-images-low-is/

• How to open RAW files from canon 1000D in Photoshop and Lightroom cc?

Hi, I can't open my RAW files from my Canon 1000D in Photoshop and Lightroom cc (trial version) Also the DNG converter doesn't recognize the CR2 files. When I check the list with supported camera's the 1000D is there so it should be working. Anyone knows how to fix this? Thanks!

You will likely get better program help in a program forum Photoshop General Discussion
    The Cloud forum is not about using individual programs
    The Cloud forum is about the Cloud as a delivery & install process
    If you will start at the Forums Index https://forums.adobe.com/welcome
    You will be able to select a forum for the specific Adobe product(s) you use
    Click the "down arrow" symbol on the right (where it says All communities) to open the drop down list and scroll

• Why does Camera Raw 6.7.1 w/ Photoshop CS5 not convert raw files from a Nikon D610 camera?

I just upgraded  my Nikon D90 camera to a D610.  I've been using Adobe Bridge to manage my photos made with the D90, and Camera Raw 6.3 to convert the raw files for use in Photoshop CS5.  The new D610 writes different raw files, so I upgraded Camera Raw to the latest version (6.7.1) which is said to be compatable with the latest Nikon cameras. 
    The D90 files still convert fine with Camera Raw 6.7.1, but the raw files from the D610 cannot be read.  Does anyone have any insight into why not?
    Thanks,
    JoelP

There will not be another update for Camera Raw 6.x which is the version that is compatible with Photoshop CS5. So you will not have a way to natively open your NEF files from the Nikon D610.  But you can download the DNG converter (version 8.3 RC) from Adobe Labs and use it to create digital negative copies of your NEF files. And then you can use those with the Camera Raw that you already have. Other alternatives would be to upgrade to Photoshop CC, or Photoshop Elements 12, or add Lightroom to your workflow. If you choose Lightroom you would have to use the 5.3 release candidate at this point to have support for your camera. It will, of course, be supported in the final version of Lightroom 5.3 as well as all subsequent versions of Lightroom.

• I am trying to convert raw files from a Nikon D7100 on CS5 extended. Will the RAW converter 7.4 work on CS5 extended?

Will Raw converter 7.4 work with CS5 extended? I am trying to open a raw file from a Nikon D7100.

You can get the free Dng Converter here:
    Adobe - Adobe Camera Raw and DNG Converter : For Macintosh : Adobe DNG Converter 8.7.1
    Adobe - Adobe Camera Raw and DNG Converter : For Windows : Adobe DNG Converter 8.7.1
    This video explains how to use it.
    Camera Raw: How to use Adobe DNG Converter - YouTube

• Camera raw does not recognize raw files from new camera

Tried downloading and installing Bridge update, to no effect. Working with Macbook Pro, OS X 10.9.4. Adobe Bridge version 4.0.5.11. Camera is Fujifilm X-E2, and is mentioned in the Camera Raw list as a file type Camera Raw should recognize.

You're wrong, reno1950.
    That camera was first supported by ACR 8.3, which needs at least Photoshop CS6 to run.
    Since you say you're on Bridge 4.0.5.11, you must be on Photoshop CS5.
    You have two choices:  either upgrade to CS6 for $200, or look for, download, install and run the Adobe DNG Converter version 8.6 on the folder(s) containing the raw files from your Fuji camera to raw DNGs that you can then open in your version of Adobe Camera Raw.
    Note that neither Bridge nor Photoshop can open raw files nor raw DNGs, only Adobe Camera Raw can.

• How to convert WMA files (from Windows Media Player) to play in iTunes

How do I convert WMA files (from Windows Media Player) to now play in iTunes?

Use Edit > Preferences > General tab > Import Settings to set your desired import format and bitrate. Note there is no point converting 128k wma into 320k mp3, you'll just get bigger files with no improvement in quality. Once you have set your import settings just drag & drop the files you want converted into iTunes.
    tt2

• Can anyone offer info on why/how to upload raw files from Nikon D610 to latest version of aperture?

I just upgraded to the latest operating system AND Aperture software program so I could import raw files from the Nikon D610, but the files are still being imported as unsupported image format.  Is there a setting that I need to set to get this to work?  I can't believe I spent all day upgrading the operating system and then my old version of Aperture, only to find out it still won't support the raw files from my new camera.  Anyone else having this problem?

I just upgraded to the latest operating system AND Aperture software program so I could import raw files from the Nikon D610, but the files are still being imported as unsupported image format.  Is there a setting that I need to set to get this to work?  I can't believe I spent all day upgrading the operating system and then my old version of Aperture, only to find out it still won't support the raw files from my new camera.  Anyone else having this problem?

• How  to import raw files from canon550D into PSE9 ?

I have just purchased PSE9. I have downloaded
    Camera Raw 5.7 and 6.2 update and installed both...but still I cannot see/open my raw files from canon
    550D - any suggestions...??

If you right click on one of your Canon CR2 files and choose open with PSE9 it should automatically open in camera raw; you then click open image to send into the Editor.
    If not working, you may have inadvertently installed 5.7. I would suggest you try again with installing the latest plug-in which is 6.2, and follow the instructions carefully as you must only have one file in the camera raw plug-in folder. The links are for PSE8 but will work with PSE9
    Windows download
    http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/detail.jsp?ftpID=4810
    MAC download
    http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/detail.jsp?ftpID=4809

Maybe you are looking for