How to map 64 bit bars in Fcode plugin driver on Solaris T5440

Hi all,
I am trying to develop a FCODE driver for my NIC card on Solaris T5440.
The card has 3 different memory mapped io regions.BAR1 is 16k 32 bit
and BAR2,3 128K 64 bit and Bar4,5 64bit 128k.I could successfully
map the BAR1 and BAR2,3 and read the contents .The mapping for
BAR4,5 succceeds but the access causes the fault.I checked the
PA programmed in to the BAR4 by dumping the config space
and verified it with map? on virtual address got using map-in for
BAR4,5.It seems ok but no idea why its faults.Any help regarding
this is highly appreciated.
OBP version used : OBP 4.28.11
\ Instance Values
0 instance value reg_base1
0 instance value reg_base2
0 instance value reg_base3
: map-regs ( -- )
\ enable the memory access
my-space 4 + dup " config-w@" $call-parent
h# 146 or swap " config-w!" $call-parent
h# 200.0014 >phys 1000 map-in to reg_base1
h# 300.0018 >phys 20000 map-in to reg_base2
h# 300.0020 >phys 20000 map-in to reg_base3
The first 2 mappings work fine but 3rd one faults everytime
i try to access some data .Is there a space limitation sicne
i am mapping almost 272kb ??
Regards,
Mahesh

There isn't a way to -change- the actual disk names returned from format, at east that I've ever heard of.
When I discussed the lameness of the QLogic disk names I was told they Sun was planning on reintroducing the standard c#t#d# convention at some point in the future.

Similar Messages

• How to get the free space from logical drive for solaris installation?

Hi.. I am using win-xp.In the extended drive I have freed 10gb by deleting one of the logical drives.I wish to know how to proceed for solaris installation in the space available with out disturbing the data in other logical drives.Is there any tool?

Hi,
    See: http://www.sun.com/software/solaris/self_help.jsp
    At the bottom of that page, FAQ # 3
    HTH,
    John

• How to map an object to its ID in a table?

Here is my situation:
    class Foo {
      private Bar bar;
    }How to map the Bar object into a DB table column of its ID on the ORM mapping file?
    Thanks very much in advance.

Never mind. I have solved this issue myself.
    Message was edited by:
    vwuvancouver

• How to use PDF417 Bar Code in Oracle Reports 6i

How to Use PDF417 Bar Code in Oracle 6i. One of my clients has a requirement that Customer Name and Address to be converted into PDF417.
    Any help greatly appreciated.
    Thanks,
    PN

You will need to add this font to the system and Reports configuration files.
    For adding font to the system, refer to your system specific guidelines for installing new fonts.
    After you have installed this font on the system, you should be able to see the font in Reports builder font picker dropdown box. or with unix 'xlsfonts' command
    For adding this font to the Reports application.
    1. Modify the printer definition file ( you can get this info from uiprint.txt file for the .ppd or .hpd file used )
    if the printer defination file is .ppd then look for "*Font Information" section and add the new font name there
    like *Font <new_font_name> Standard '(00.1001)" Standard ROM
    If hpd add the new font tfm file as
    FONT= new_font_name
    /tfm=new_font_tfm file.tfm
    2. Copy the AFM or TFM ( these are fonts metrics files, which font vendor will provide ) into the relevant directory so the the Reports application should pick them up.
    3. If necessary, make changes in the alias file (uifont.ali ) for mapping to this font. If the layout objects in your report are associated with the same font name as the new font then mapping is not required. But if the fonts for the layout objects are different then you need to map the original fonts to the new ones. Make sure that the mapping rules should be defined in the right section depending on the printer type being used.

• How to map CFStringEncodings to libiconv codepage?

In Mac OS X, if I set the system language to English, CFStringGetSystemEncoding function returns kCFStringEncodingMacRoman. How to map it to libiconv codepage? e.g., ISO-8859-1?
    In Mac OS X, if I set the system language to Simplified Chinese, CFStringGetSystemEncoding function returns kCFStringEncodingMacChineseSimp. How to map it to libiconv codepage? e.g., GB2312?
    Is there any document on how to map CFStringEncodings to libiconv code page?

If I understand your question correctly, you want to map/process a local variable and assign the result to a global one? The transformation languages doesn't really distinguish between local/global. But it's good practice in XQuery to only use the variables defined by the function parameters. In which case, the global (parameter) variable is transfered by simply putting it as the actual parameter in the call. For XSLT you cannot write to a variable more than once, so you need to change your approach a bit. Create the variable and inside the <xslt:variable> tag you call your transformation. The result is then assigned to the variable.
    Both languages can define multiple parameters. You simply define a parameter and when you use it in OSB you'll be prompted for values for each parameter.

• How to Install 64-bit "Generic / Text Only" print driver on a 32-bit Windows 2003 Server?

Hi All,
    In a nutshell, I need to Install the 64-bit Generic / Text Only print driver on a 32-bit Windows 2003 Server’s “Generic / Text Only 32-bit print queue.
    The problem is that there is no Driver-Disk to get the drivers. I’ve been able to isolate 14 files related to the 64 bit drivers from a Windows 7 x64 computer and copy them to a temp folder on the Windows 2003 x32 server. When I try to add the 64 bit driver
    to the Windows 2003 x32 server,  it wants a *.inf file, which I don’t have and can’t find.
    Because Microsoft will no longer support Windows XP, my client is replacing all of their Point-of-Sale Windows XP x32 systems with Windows 7 x64. They use Terminal Services (Remote Desktop) to connect to a Windows 2003 x32 server to use the POS system. The
    POS software redirects LPT1 back to the local Generic / Text Only printer. This works great for XP x32.
    When we use the Terminal Services POS software on the new Windows 7 x64 system, none of the labels print out because it’s redirected in 32-bit back to the local Windows 7 x64 Generic / Text Only 64-bit printer.
    This will be a huge issue for me if I can’t get this to work.
    Thanks in advance for any suggestions and help! -Rob

those may be helpful...
    http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/a129f49a-0216-41f0-b190-3efb46fbb8ac/generic-text-only-driver-on-windows-2008-server-r2?forum=winserverprint
    http://blogs.technet.com/b/yongrhee/archive/2009/09/14/how-to-add-64-bit-print-drivers-on-32-bit-windows-server-2003-or-windows-server-2008-print-server.aspx
    Best,
    Howtodo

• How to find serial Number for BCC Plugin?

Hi,
    How to find serial number for Bcc plugin on FCP?
    I need format my Mac so before that I to find the serial number?
    Please anyone can help me....

The serial number has the format like E-111-aaa-222-bbb-333-ccc-444-ddd-5ee-ffff, it can be found on a piece of paper which has 3 stickers with it inside the box.

• How to Map in SAP      ?

Hi
    My client is Automobile industry.In the presales process my company delivers the goods to the dealer.On transit the goods are damaged.Instead of returning the goods the dealer him self repairs the goods and sends the credit memo to the company.The company will send the engineer for inspection and give the clearance certificate for the dealer.With reference to this we have to create the credit the customer.
    How to Map it SAP....?
    Plz send me the reply
    Regard's
    Prasad.

Dear Prasad,
    As you r not taking d goodS back (or dealer is not sending them back) thus it's not a case of a Returns. Also there is no issue with d invoice either thus even Invoice Corrrection Request will not b generated.
    Thus it's a simple case of creating a Credit Memo Request for the required amount i.e the amount claimed 2 b spent by d dealer. This will obviously have a block which can b removed by d engineer who went for inspection (or some1else depending on d working of d organisation). Once the billing block is removed the dealer can b issued a Credit Memo in d usual way.
    Hope it answers ur query.
    regards
    PARAM

• How to map new field in DSO

I have added a new field to the dso and i have replicated the datasource as well which is showing the new field newly added in ecc. how can i map the new keyfigure in the transformation between the datasource and ods. its showin in the ds, can u pls tell me how to map now.

Ya but the problem is I have an infosource in between and its not showing in the transformation between the dso and infosource.....nor the infosource and the datasource. But its there in the first transformation on the dso side, not on the inforsource side..... but how to get that field in the infosource side...so that i can map the field between both the transformations....between infosoucre and dso and infosouce and ds.....You know what I mean. the zfield is showin in the dso field structure in the first level mapping between dso and infosouce....but where do i map it.
    Edited by: Daniel on Nov 28, 2011 9:59 AM

• How to Map the Unit field  in case of DSO and INFOCUBE

Dear Experts,
    I have a issue ,Please help me to solve this
    I have DSO as provider ,
    And, i have to map transformations  btw the Datasource and DSO.
    In generic Data source,  i have unit fields like BASME,MEINS (Quantity units) & STWAE (currency field)
    and normal Quantity fields  like KWMNG,OAUME(quantity related),OAUWE (value related).
    In DSO data fields as Key figure info objects like  0Quantity (which have 0Unit as unit of measure) and some other  key figures which have there respective unit of measure in info object  definition.
    So you Please tell me how to map the Quantity ,Amounts, unit fields to key figures that we have.
    (How it will be for both DSO and Info cube is there any difference?)
    Edited by: AnjunathNaidu on Jan 18, 2012 1:20 PM

Navasamol ,
    If it is works ,will u please tell me what is the difference ,if the transformations btw data source and DSO and
    what is the difference btw data source and info cube and btw DSO to Infocube or cube to cube .
    And i have  seen the Quantity fields  and there respective unit fields are mapped directly  to key figure info object
    in case of Info cube . Its working fine .
    If only 1:1 mapping allowed in DSO data fields key figures and there respective unit of measure characteristic.
    why this difference btw DSO and Info cube can any one explain me in detail.
    Expecting your valuable suggestions.
    Thanks & Regards,
    Anjunath Naidu
    Edited by: AnjunathNaidu on Jan 18, 2012 4:05 PM

• How to map promotional items

Hi Experts,
    how to map promotional items with sales employee wise.
    and what is the difference bet sample and promotional items
    Regards,
    Amar

I have no idea abt your process, but you can create new order reason as promotional items and assign to FOC order, you can create sales employee as customer and create FOC with customers ( sales employee).

• How to put scrol bar in table viw control in module pool programming

how to put scrool bar in table-view control in module pool programming

Hi Rani,
       You need not insert Scrollbar in the table control, it appears automcatically once the amount of data vertical or horizontal limit of table control.
    Regards,
    Sathish
    Note : Reward useful Answers

• How to map lattitude and longitude on a map in j2me.

hi all,
    i am new to this forum and new to j2me.
    i am developing a pplication to track location of a gps mobile phone.
    i am using wtk2.5.1 jsr179 to develop it
    i know how to get location of a mobile phone but i cant find any method how to map those lat long coordinates on a map...
    please help me out if anyone knows about it..
    thanx

Hi,
    I'm afraid that this is large problem... and it's not related to J2ME.
    The first question is whether you want to use some map provider and its API or you have a bitmap and you want to place a cursor of your position in the map.
    In the first case find an API to use (I don't know any). In the second case you have to understand what the GPS coordination mean, know projection type of the used map, then find and use the transformation formulas to transform GPS coordinates to map coordinates and vice versa.
    Regarding the GPS coordinates start here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Geodetic_System
    Regarding the projections - my map I tried to use in my application uses Lambert conic conformal projection http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lambert_conformal_conic_projection
    but it may differ from map to map.
    Enjoy :-)
    Rada

• How to show progress bar in miniplayer?

How to show progress bar in miniplayer? I play a lot of music podcasts and it would be very helpful if anyone could help me bring that feature back.

i answered here:
    http://forum.java.sun.com/thread.jspa?messageID=9739423&#9739423

• Adobe premiere elements 12 - how to create menu bar action for my inserted image button

adobe premiere elements 12 - how to create menu bar action for my inserted image button without using their movie menu theme

forbemag
    I do not think that I am completely focused into this completely, so let us see if the following is going to help.
    You are going to need a base for your button. When you mention "image" button, I am assuming that you are using that term to differentiate between a text button and a thumbnail type button.
    The menus (main and scene) take their origin in .psd files on the hard drive and strict nomenclature and structure for Layers Palatte. And, the buttons on the menus trace back to the menu markers on the Timeline, main menu marker and order of placement of scene markers. The scene thumbnail will only appear when there is a scene marker on the Timeline to which it.
    In view of all that
    Where have you already inserted this "image (button)"...into the Layers Palette of a Photoshop document or other? Is this "image (button)" in a structured Layer Group in the Layers Palette with sublayer groups, text layers, graphic/background layer"?
    Let me give you an example
    If you have a button (with thumbnail) on the main menu and you want that to open to a specific scene in your movie, then you use a main menu marker on the Timeline at the spot that you want that button to target.
    If I am getting closer to what you seek, then please further clarify the DVD navigational envisioned scheme.
    Thanks.
    ATR
    Add On...I did not see the exchanges between us and SG until after I had posted mine. I thought that your discussions were concluded. Please excuse the interruption.

Maybe you are looking for

• How to change color from default black in JS and still retain fade effect?

Hi, I have got some java script that fades in some text on loading. It is working but I cant seem to change the color and retain the fade in effect. Any ideas? I am using CS5. I think it is something in here that needs changing? <script language="jav

• Battery Doesn't Hold Charge: Less than Three Months Old!!

I got an iPod touch on June 28. Everything was working fine up until yesterday. I was transferring a bunch of new music onto it on Friday night, around 7–8 PM. By the end of it, around 8–9 PM the iPod was fully charged. I unplugged it and went to sle

• IPhone 4 iOS 4.1 - Calendar App List View Not Showing Events Immediately

After upgrading to iOS 4.1, whenever I open the calendar in List view mode the events do not show up immediately. I have to navigate to the "Day" style or "Month" style before I can see any events. All the events are viewable normally in both the "Da

• Error when starting the JC00 after the completion of the WEB AS 640 instal.

Hi, After successful completion of the Web As 640 Installation on HP-UX, I am not able to start the JC00 and getting the following error. sapweb:ep1adm 36> startsap Checking db Database ABAP Database is not available via R3trans Checking db Database

• Unix "top" and Zones

If I had 1 global zone and 3 non-global zones underneath it. And let's say I have 4 cpus and have allocated 2 cpus to 1 non-global zone 1 cpu to 1 non-global zone 1 cpu to 1 non-global zone Let's now say my 2 cpu zone is running at 100% of the cpu an