No Entry in Table T510 when the entry should be pointing to T710?

Hello Guruu2019s,
When we process an IT0008 change, we are receiving an error that there is u201CNo Entry in Table T510 for the key 10*###** **** on 2/20/2011u201D.  This is a new entry in PM Compensation Management Job pricing  Pay Structures  Define Pay Grades and levels.
With that said, I did not set this up originally and I am new in to this area of configuration.  Also, I configured this new entry based on the instructions that were left by the previous co-worker.
Now, from the research that I have done so far, the configuration that I was instructed to key in uses Table T710 which is why I am receiving the No entry in T510.  From the entire configuration that I have checked in our system, we have never used table T510. So why it is yelling at me now, I cannot figure that out.  I checked the feature TARIF and there is no configuration with any of our employee group/settings, but it is active and the otherwise is calling a program RPCADD00.
Just a little more history, we have been in the process of implementing Performance Management & Enterprise Compensation Management with consultants.  The consultants are gone, so I am not sure if they turned something on which is forcing this to look at table T510 now or not?
We are on ECC 6 with EHP4 and any direction would be highly appreciated because I am at a lost here.
Thanks,
Mike

Hi,
On the IT0008 screen menu bar, go to Edit>Change remuneration type. This will toggle between Salary (T710) and Pay Scale (T510). For your case, you need to keep it as Salary.
Hope this helps.
Donnie

Similar Messages

• No entry in table T510 for the key 4004033MANAGER 1 on 01.04.2008

Hi,
    When trying to save entry in 0008 infotype i am getting the error "No entry in table T510 for the key 4004033MANAGER 1 on 01.04.2008"
    I had removed the integration PLOGi ORGA for some testing purpose. is it because of this. now i have set the integration switch back. still i am not able to resolve this.
    Can anybody help me in this.
    thanks

Hi,
    Maintian the table V_t510, go to V_t510, enter the values like
    40- Country Grouping
    04- PS type
    03- PS ARea
    3- CAP(collective agreement Provision) which you have assigned to your employee subgroups in table V_T503Z.
    MANAGER - Ps group
    1 - Ps level
    on 01.04.2008- start date.
    in this table enter the wage type, which you have created under basic pay.
    3 manager 1 1000 01012008 31129999
    3 manager 1 1010 01012008 31129999
    Regards
    Devi

• I keep getting calls, so I added that number to my list of calls to block.  It doesn't ring anymore, but I keep getting notification messages that say "Call back".  Why do I receive this when the call should be blocked?

I keep getting calls from (removed), so I added that number to my list of calls to block.  It doesn't ring anymore, but I keep getting notification messages that say "Call back (removed)".  Why do I receive this when the call should be blocked?
    Private info removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service
    Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

Okay, you are correct the call is not supposed to ring in. Have you done any troubleshooting on the phone? First off, try power cycling the phone. Turn the phone off, then back on again. If that does not work, then try a reset. Hold the sleep/wake and home buttons together until you see the Apple logo and then release. The phone will reboot. See if that changes things. Is the caller using the exact number that you blocked, or is it possible they are using another number, or have restricted the Caller ID?

• Retrieve value form Table view when the selection mode is 'NONE'

Hi,
    I am new to ABAP, Can anyone tell me how to reterieve the records of the tableview, i have the selection mode as 'NONE'. When the button is clicked i need to reterieve all the values from the table and display it in the next screen.
    I am able to diaplay the table values , but i am unable to reterieve the values on Inputprocessing.
    Its very urgent. Please help me
    Regards,
    Jose

you are able display the table view means, you have the data in internal table.
    you need all the records that are displayed in the table view with out selection. why dont you use that internal table itself, which is displayed as table view.
    vijay

• No data in SMOREPMA table even when the BW workbooks are visible

Hi,
    We’ve connected the CRM system and the BW system successfully. In BW System, the workbooks, queries and the users with respective roles have been assigned. Now using the transaction SMOBILEBW in CRM, we are able to view the workbooks and the queries.
    The replication object REP_BOREPMA_WRTE, has been updated with relevant filters for queries and the workbooks. Before we moved to the mobile clients for the synchronization, I checked the table SMOREPMA table, and couldn’t find any information about these BW workbooks and queries. I understand that there should be 2 entries each, one for workbook and one for query, then it works successfully.
    When will the data be updated to the table SMOREPMA? And how is it done? Automatically??
    Are we missing anything here? Please help us.
    Regards,
    PG
    Message was edited by:
            PG

Hi,
    We've followed the instructions given at help.sap.com documentation.
    http://help.sap.com/saphelp_crm50/helpdata/en/fc/c5154de9d611d3b2b50050da403d6a/frameset.htm
    Finally, we're able to view the workbooks,queries and the roles assigned. And there are no entries for the Workbooks sent to CRM, in the CDB table SMOREPMA.
    Also, it is no where mentioned in the documentation that the entries for workbooks and the queries, will be updated in the CDB table (SMOREPMA). When will this be updated? and how?
    Please help us.
    Regards,
    PG
    *********Helpful answers will be awarded points*********

• Matching records from two tables even when the ID of a person is null.

I have a MySQL named Natural Systems which is a magazine account that it member's will both sell handmade items wherein the proceeds will go into the Natural Systems account and each member also give a weekly donation. All of the proceeds will help toward the printing of the subsequent volumes. both of the selling of handmade items and the weekly dues  happens during the same week or the same magazine volume number. I am trying to write a query that will pull both of the sales as well as the weekly dues payments weather they have paid or not.
    SELECT foiid, trim(concat(name.fname,' ',name.lname)) AS no_ns, nspayamt, DATE_FORMAT(nspaydate, '%m/%d/%Y') FROM name LEFT JOIN nspay ON nspayfoiid = foiid and volume  = '27' WHERE nspayfoiid is null AND  type = 'Registered' AND city = 'richmond' AND status = 'a' group by foiid ORDER BY no_ns
    This code will bring up the following names of those who did not pay weekly dues during volume 2:
    Christopher Gabb
    Michael banks
    Timothy Hardin
    However there is another table I wish to call the same Individuals who sold magazine during the same week of volume 27
    SELECT trim(CONCAT(name.fname,' ',name.lname))AS Sold,
    round(sum(fcnsales.salesamt)) as TOTAL_Mags_SOLD FROM name, fcnsales WHERE fcnsales.salesfoiid = name.foiid
    AND fcnsales.salesvolume '27'  GROUP BY name.foiid ORDER BY TOTAL_mags_SOLD desc;
    This above code produces the following results:
    Sold                             TOTAL_Mags_SOLD  
    Christopher Gabb        50
    Michael banks             36       
    Timothy Hardin           12
    I would like to combine the two queries to produce the following
    Sold                             TOTAL_Mags_SOLD   nspayamt
    Christopher Gabb          50                                none    
    Michael banks               36                                none
    Timothy Hardin            12                               none
    can anyone give me a direction to go to?

If your field1, field2, and field3 combinations in these tables are unique, you
    can do a join on them.
    Select t1.field4, t2.field4 , t1.field5, t2.field5
    from table1 t1 inner join table2 t2 on t1.field1 =t2.field1 and t1.field2=t2.field2 AND t1.field3=t2.field3
    --You can update your table1 with following code:
    Merge table1 t1
    using table2 t2 on
    on t1.field1 =t2.field1 and t1.field2=t2.field2 AND t3.field3=t2.field3
    When matched then
    Update Set
    t1.field4= t2.field4
    ,t1.field5 = t2.field5 ;

• No entry in table T510

Hi,
    When I trying to save the entry IT008 I am getting an error message u201CNo entry in table T510 for the key   9050 MANAGER 01 on 01.01.2010u201D
    Please note I checked table V_T510, entries are in the table.
    pls guide me onthis ..
    Thanks & regards,
    Milarepa

Hi Milarepa.......
    Is this Question related to SAP Business One?
    If not then unfortunitely its wrong group you should try it in Different Forum.....
    Regards,
    Rahul

• A report to exchange currency SIT -- EUR for the wage table T510

Hello,
    I need to change the Slovenian currency SIT to euros. There are already entries in the table T510 and in infotype 0008 Basic pay.
    Is there a report how to carry out the currency exchange or do I need to manually create new entries for the table T510?
    Even if I manually create new entries in euros, how can I handle the existing entries? If a person already have entries in the Basic pay and the wage types and amounts are in SIT --> how to show them when the currency should be euros now. Is there a method to change history data (from year 2007).
    There is no payroll neither archiving.
    A prompt answer is highly appreciated.
    BR,
    Pia

Hello,
    Unfortunately the link you send me is not valid. At least I cannot see any mail. All I see is: "The specified thread [0] was not found."
    BR,
    Pia

• How to insert data into a table only when data has changed its value (when compared to the previous inserted value)

I wish to insert data into a table only when the value of the inserted data has changed. Thus, in a time series, if the value of the data at time, t-1, is 206 then if the data to be inserted at time t is 206, then it is skipped (not entered).
    If the value of the data at time t+1 is 206, it is skipped also; until the value changes, so if the value at t+1 was 205, then that would be inserted, and if at time t+2 the data is 206, it would be inserted too.
    What is the best way to do it without increasing overheads?

This view works:
    SELECT
    i.IDNO,i.[Date],i.[Level]
    FROM
    mytable i
    INNER
    JOIN mytable
    d
    ON
    d.IDNO
    = i.IDNO-1
    WHERE
    i.[Level]
    <> d.[Level]
    on this mytable below.  A trigger could be quite useful here although I am cautious using them. However I wish to avoid the overhead by not having a temp table (which could be sizable).  mytable below
    should give 3 lines. The IDNO is an identity column.
    IDNO
    Item
    Date
    Level
    X24
    12/23/13 10:41
    X24
    12/23/13 10:41
    X24
    12/23/13 9:21
    X24
    12/23/13 9:21
    X24
    12/23/13 9:22
    X24
    X24

• UIX: How to add linked view table columns to the Read-only table

Hi
    I have two tables
    T1: ID, STAFF_ID, NOTE
    T2: STAFF_ID, USERNAME
    I have created corresponding entity objects (E1, E2), views (V1, V2), association A(E1->E2 as *..1 using STAFF_ID) and viewlink VL(V1->V2 as *..1 using association A).
    My model in AppModule looks like
    V1
    ----V2 via VL
    Now I have single UIX page in which I drop V1 as Read-only table. The table displays columns correctly: ID, STAFF_ID, NOTE
    What I want is to add a column STAFF_ID from the V2 into this table. I have tried to drop it into the table but when the page is run it does not display anything in that column. It has to do something with binding.
    I have done similar test with dropping V1 as read-only FORM and then added STAFF_ID from V2 as messageTextInput and everything is rendered correctly.
    Anyone knows how to do the same thing but with table?

Yes that is true but I would like to give another example where this may not apply.
    Say I have 3 tables
    CLIENT(INDIVIDUAL_ID,...)
    ADDRESS(ADDRESS_ID,...)
    ADDRESS_HISTORY(ADDRESS_ID, INDIVIDUAL_ID,BEST_ADDRESS)
    where ADDRESS_HISTORY is intersection table in CLIENT to ADDRESS many to many relationship.
    Suppose I have VO2 that consists of ADDRESS and ADDRESS_HISTORY entities (corresponding association exists) and user needs to add new address for the selected customer in VO1 (made from CLIENT entity). There are several issues here:
    1) An input form made out of VO2 must contain an entry for BEST_ADDRESS flag but since it will be read-only, seems that this approach may not work. However, I found a post re:Updating view objects with multiple entities that provides workaround this.
    2) In that case assume that I use DBSequence to automatically add ADDRESS_ID when user inputs new record in this input form. I am using DB Trigger on ADDRESS table and have selected ADDRESS_ID in ADDRESS entity as DBSequence. Now observe that VO2 would contain another ADDRESS_ID from ADDRESS_HISTORY entity which has to be automatically populated with the same value. How?
    In a nutshell my question relates to the problem how to automatically populate intersection table when new record is added to the detail. But the trick is that some attributes of the intersection table must be inserted by the user in the form..
    Please advise

• HT3737 Why does the Safari toolbar disappear when the cursor is not on it ?

Why does the Safari tool bar disappear when the cursor is not pointed to it?
    How can I fix it ,Please.

It sounds like Safari is displaying in 'full-screen'. To reveal the tool bar move the mouse pointer to the top right-hand corner of the screen. You should see two blue arrows, click on those and it should take it out of full-screen mode and leave the menu bar, tool bar, etc. permanently on view.

• How to restrict the entries of a database table based on the user name

Hi All,
    I have created a Database Table. Table maintenance generator is generated for the table.
    UNAME(user name) is one of the fields in the table. whenever the user creates a new entry, the field UNAME will be populated automatically with SY-UNAME value. I have used Table event '05' to do this.
    My requirement is...
    When a user tries to maintain the entries of the table using SM30, when 'DISPLAY' is chosen, all the records of the table should be displayed.
    When 'MAINTAIN' is chosen, only those records which have UNAME = SY-UNAME(User Logged in) should be in EDIT mode. and rest all the records should be in DISPLAY mode(greyed out). It should allow to edit only those records which are created by the user logged in.
    Could you please tell me how to do this..? Thanks in advance.
    Thanks & Regards,
    Paddu.

HI,
    In table main. gen there are number of events , try to select one event like 05 for the Sy-uname.
    For the  requirement:
    In that event write the code like
    this is basic idea not the code:
    Case ' Sy-ucomm'.
    when 'display'.  " button
       Nomally for the display button it will show all the records, but we need to write a code like this.
    select all records frm the table.
    ( Need to write the code in case if the user first maintained the data then again press the display , list has to be refreshed.)
    when ' Maintain'. " button.
    Fetch the records that are with SY-UNAME and find out the edit function and implement it on each and every record.
    endcase.
    Thanks and Regards,
    Bharani.

• No entry in table T001P when running time eval

Hi,
    Can someone tell me, why this error occurs. "No entry in table T001P" when running time evaluation PT60. I checked his Infotype 1 and has the Personal Area/Subarea assigned.
    Thanks,
    Swarna.

Hi,
    Please check these tables:
    V_001P_ALL
    V_503_AL
    Or try creating a blank entry in table T001P.
    Hope this helps,
    Reward points if helpful,
    Thank You,

• System error -no entry in table T093 for the chart of depreciation or ccode

When checking “Depreciation Areas of Company Codes” in overview for experts (transaction SPRO) I first get a warning message “inconsistent rounding entries were corrected”.
    After saving once in the maintenance transaction (as recommended in the help text) I get the following system error: “there is no entry in table T093 for the chart of depreciation or company code”. I checked table T093 and all entries are in there!
    What else I have to correct?
    Regards
    Cordula Speh

hi ,
    yours is customizing problem only, check all steps once again in customizing. T093 is initial customizing for asset accounting. just go through below things and check based on this order all customizing.
    1.     Copy Reference Chart of Accounts Depreciation / Depreciation Areas.
    2.     Specify Description of Chart of Depreciation (COD).
    3.     Copy / Delete Depreciation Areas.
    4.     Creation of  ‘0’ Tax Codes for Non-Taxable Transaction.
    5.     Assign Tax Codes for Non-Taxable Transactions.
    6.     Assign COD to Company Code.
    7.     Specify Account Determination.
    8.     Create Screen Layout Rules.
    9.     Define Number Intervals.
    check one by one and if you find anything missedout do it, i think max you prblm solve, if not give some more details about your problem.
    thanks and regards
    vk.

• Entries are missing in table HRPY_RGDIR when off-cycle payroll is run.

Hi Experts
                 when the offcycle payroll is run with the reason 'Regular on demand', it is not generating entries in table HRPA_RGDIR.As a result of this,the sequence number in RGDIR does not match the sequence number on payroll results.This problem happens only to few employees and the reason is uncertain.
    SAP note 1449381 has also been applied to the system, still this problem exists.
    Thanks,
    Ram.

Thanks Ted.The note has been applied to the system long back and the issue still persists.We are already using the program RPUDIR00 to restore the payroll results directory.This is a workaround and i thought of having a permanent solution for this issue.
    Thanks,
    Ram.

Maybe you are looking for

• Euro conversion is not happening in Excise invoice

Dear SAP Gurus, When I am creating excise invoice for export order, the conversion maintained in OB08 for USD is happening in INR but the same is not happening for EURO. The EURO conversion is also maintained in OB08. When I am creating Sales order,

• Accounting entry problem for cancel billing document

Hi, We have manufacturing process  for SO to DC we follow the proces Sales order -> delivery -> VF01 -> J1IIN -> VF02 release to accounting, now when we do the above procees in billing document document flow we can see two accounting entry generated

• PDF's opening in Internet Explorer 7 but are unreadable

When clicking the link below the following - http://www.bsl.org.au/pdfs/BSL_VECCI_Barriers_to_hiring_entry-level_job_seekers_Vic_employ er_attitudes_survey_2009.pdf, a new tab opens in IE7 but the PDF is unreadable. It appears similar to a word docum

• Sound in wave files not working

Since upgrading to Mountain Lion on my Mac email attachments such as videos - sound no longer working. Sound in iTunes etc still works fine. Using mail as my email program. I welcome suggestions.

• What program is this? (new to macs, just trying to figure stuff out)

On the screen shots on the Macbook Pro http://www.apple.com/macbookpro/features.html was wondering if it was final cut studio or whatever it is called... -sc