[Please Help]Does MSI Axis 945G support intel core2 duo T7600?

I have an idle CPU  intel core2 duo T7600,so I am considering  buying  an AXIS 945GM to let it work.
I have a question ,does MSI Axis  945G support intel core2 duo T7600?
I checked the CPU suppot list on MSI website,I just found it suppots upto T7400.
Can I flash the new BIOS v1.23  to support T7600?
thank you!

According to the CPU Support List, this won't help.  The best thing to do would be to contact MSI Technical Support.  Maybe they can give you a more definate answer:
http://ocss.msi.com.tw/

Similar Messages

• My Macbook Air broke. Please help me, Russian Apple Customer Support don't want help me. I'm in despair.

My Macbook Air broke. Please help me, Russian Apple Customer Support don't want help me. I'm in despair.
    Hi, I bought my MacBook Air  in your store. In the summer of 2012. My mac is included in the program MacBook Air Flash Storage Drive Replacement Program. I live in Russia. I called the Russian support Apple. They told me to bring mac to an authorized service center. An authorized service center I was told to wait 45 days of the new flash storage drive. It's very long for me. I can `t wait long. I work on a Mac. I do not have another computer. Russian support Аpple does not want to help me. Can you help me? Serial number my MacBook Air : c0*******rvc
    <Personal Information Edited by Host>

Leaving you without a computer for 45 days isn't acceptable. Call Apple and ask for a loaner or replacement. Some people have been receiving them.
    If you still have no luck, then consider getting a USB 3.0 HDD and installing and running OS X on it until the replacement part is in.

• Does MSI ECLIPSE SLI SUPPORT

Hi
      i want to know is my mobo MSI ELCIPSE SLI support intel new processer Corei7 2600K or not?

i want to know is my mobo MSI ELCIPSE SLI support intel new processer Corei7 2600K or not?
    No. The i7 2xxx series are 1155 socket & the X58's are 1366.

• Does Macbook with intel core2 duo suffer from discolor on the handrest?

I was wondering, I have a Macbook with intel core2 duo, and was wondering if it suffers from discolouration as in the previous model with just intel core duo?

Am going to have to contradict you and say no, it
    hasn't been resolved. I love my Mac almost beyond
    words but after 4 weeks it was showing signs of
    discolouration + I intend taking it in for a chat.
    What you mean is that it's supposed to have been
    resolved.
    I've always maintained that the chassis and plastics on the MacBook are really poorly designed. Not saying that about the electronics, which, in my opinion, is purely elegant. By saying ''poorly designed'', I'm not attacking Apple. Just that sometimes this stuff happens.
    So, my solution was to go with the flow and look for options that combat it. In my case Mareware makes a decent skin that goes where your palms go.
    I'm on my second skin. The first skin was white to match the MacBook plastic. However, even though my hands are generally clean, the Mareware began staining after about four months.
    So, I purchased a second skin, a BLACK skin. Kinda cool. Contrasting. And it just doesn't SHOW the staining.
    Anyway, I really have enjoyed using the MacBook. Don't like the case. Apple did a great job in getting the heat issue resolved. Just the case... No biggie for me.
    I love this computer.

• Replace PRAM battery in in Intel core2 duo iMac?

I have just installed the iStat widget in my Intel Core2 Duo 2.16 Ghz iMac. I was a little surprised to see a battery level reading on it (of 45%). I wonder if it is measuring the remaining life of the PRAM battery. Remembering how badly my Powermac and my wife's G5 iMac behaved when their back-up batteries needed replacing, I want to avoid the same situation on my Intel iMac. However I can find nothing on Apple support for replacing the PRAM/back-up battery on an Intel iMac, so I am wondering if there is a replaceable battery or not. Anyone know?
    Thanks
    Wilson

From iSlayer Battery Section:
    This section shows various information about your Mac’s battery. This section is only visible if you actually have a battery and won’t appear on desktops.
    Percentage
    The current battery charge as a percentage. This is also shown as a bar at the bottom of the section.
    Time
    Time left using the battery, time until charged, or “Charged” if the battery is fully charged.
    Source
    “AC” if the Mac is connected to mains power, or “Battery” if the battery is being used.
    Status
    This shows if the battery is charged, charging or draining.
    Battery Health
    This is a comparison between your current battery capacity and capacity of it when it was new. For example, if your battery lasted 5 hours when it was new, a figure of 50% suggests you should get 2.5 hours out of your battery now.
    Cycles
    The amount of battery “cycles” the battery has had. One cycle is defined as a complete discharge and charge of the battery, but partial discharge and charges also count. So, two half discharge and charges are the same as one complete discharge.
    For some tips on how to get the most out of your laptop’s battery, please visit this Apple support page.
    Message was edited by: lakewoodlawnman

• HT201177 I am having some problems with downloading, possibly settings are incorrect, esp. flashplayer upgrade will not install - i have iMac 8.1 osx v10.5.8 - processor: 3.06 ghz intel core2 duo mem: 2 gb 800 mhz ddr2 sdram

I am having some problems with downloading, possibly settings are incorrect, esp. flashplayer upgrade will not install - i have iMac 8.1 osx v10.5.8 - processor: 3.06 ghz intel core2 duo mem: 2 gb 800 mhz ddr2 sdram - i am considering making an appt with Apple store nearby since we have a few in vicinity but thought i would give the online support a try.

The latest version of Adobe FlashPlayer can be obtained from here:
    http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFl ash
    You can check here what version of Flash player you actually have installed:  http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/155/tn_15507.html
    You can check here:  http://www.adobe.com/products/flash/about/  to see which version you should install for your Mac and OS.
    You should first uninstall any previous version of Flash Player, using the uninstaller from here (make sure you use the correct one!):
    http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/909/cpsid_90906.html
    and also that you follow the instructions closely, such as closing ALL applications first before installing. You must also carry out a permission repair after installing anything from Adobe.

• System Information Shows only 1 Core instead of 2 Cores for Intel Core2 Duo CPU T9300

When i go to System information,It Displays Processor Details as Intel(TM) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU  T9300  @2.5Ghz, 2501 Mhz, 1Core(s), 1 Logical Processor(s). I think that display is wrong, since the CPU must have 2 Cores, since it is Core2 Duo Processor. And according to Intel Specifications of Core2 Duo Processor T9300 has 2 cores and 2 Threads. My question is that Why System Information is displaying wrong information about the processor. All other information regarding RAM, Video Card is accurate. My System Configuration is "
    Processor:-Intel Core2 Duo Processor T9300 @2.5Ghz, RAM:-3GB, Video Card:- Nvidia GeForce 8400M GS. OS:-Windows Vista Home Premium  Service Pack2
     Here  How it is displayed in System Information
    OS Name          Microsoft® Windows Vista™ Home Premium 
    Version 6.0.6002 Service Pack 2 Build 6002 
    Other OS Description    Not Available 
    OS Manufacturer           Microsoft Corporation 
    System Name   xxxxxxx 
    System Manufacturer     Hewlett-Packard
    System Model   HP Pavilion dv6700 Notebook PC
    System Type     X86-based PC
    Processor         Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU     T9300  @ 2.50GHz, 2501 Mhz, 1 Core(s), 1 Logical Processor(s)
    BIOS Version/Date        Hewlett-Packard F.59, 25-11-2008
    SMBIOS Version           2.4
    Windows Directory        C:\Windows
    System Directory          C:\Windows\system32
    Boot Device      \Device\HarddiskVolume1
    Locale  India
    Hardware Abstraction Layer       Version = "6.0.6002.18005"
    User Name        xxxxxxx
    Time Zone         India Standard Time
    Installed Physical Memory (RAM)           3.00 GB
    Total Physical Memory  3.00 GB
    Available Physical Memory        1.15 GB
    Total Virtual Memory      7.40 GB
    Available Virtual Memory           5.78 GB
    Page File Space            4.50 GB
    Page File          C:\pagefile.sys
    System Name and User Name is changed by me 
    My doubt is that one of the 2 CORES might not be functioning. I am not sure since technically I am a Zero.
    Any help is greatly appriciated
    Thanking all

Quote from: empty_cups on 18-April-06, 21:06:41
    And there is no reason to remove the battery since there is that little button you can push to clear the CMOS.
    you might be amazed on how many times pushing the button it's just not enough.
    Quote from: empty_cups on 18-April-06, 21:06:41
    I doubt I would be writing you from this machine if I had flashed it with the BIOS for the wrong board 
    no offense but how should i know that you don't have one more comp at home.
    what was the previous problem you had with the mobo for which you needed a BIOS update?
    edit: just remembered something. what PSU do you have?

• I have a MacBook Pro that has an Intel Core Duo Processor but to upgrade to Lion OS X I need an Intel Core2 Duo. Can I upgrade?

I have a MacBook Pro with Snow Leopard OS 10.6.8 but want to upgrade to Lion. My Mac that has an Intel Core Duo Processor (I know really outdated huh) but to upgrade to Lion OS X I need an Intel Core2 Duo. Can I upgrade or will it mess it up?

It actually shouldn't allow you to upgrade. Your configuration should be detected and then it should reject your attempt to upgrade.

• Help needed with 915G Neo2 Platinum 2 problems please help doing my head in

System
    Case Sonata II 450 watt, MSI 915G Neo2 Platinum, P4 3.4 650 LGA775, 2x512 ddr2 5300 (cruical) Maxtor 200gig sata hd, Sapphire x800, NEC 3540, Sony DVD rom & floppy. My machine runs very stable, 1st problem however on start up I get 3 bleeps can anyone tell me what this means. I have tried looking in the manual but cannot find any reference. The usb dongle that came with the mb is installed & the are 4 green lights on. 2nd problem if I try to load the digi cell software this causes the pc to freeze were I have to switch off at the wall. Thank you for the help.
    I have now installed a new mb & I am still getting the 3 beeps. I have ran memtest & the ram passed does anyone have any other idea's.
    Thank you for the help.
     Report to moderator    84.92.165.224 

please help, i am going to throw myself out of the window.     

• PLEASE HELP - Stupidly deleted "Apple Application Support" Unable to Access Itunes Library (5,000+ songs at stake) = :(

PLEASE HELP - I have stupidly deleted the apple application support off my computer, and I am unable to launch my Itunes..It advises me to download itunes again, however i am TERRIFIED to do so because I have over 5,000 songs in my Library and no doubt my entire collection will inevitably be wiped.PLEASE HELP..I am almost in tears. I have attempted searching google for "Apple Application" Support downloads however it directs me to the apple website, and to no avail I cannot find anything to aid me...any responses would be greatly appreciated..!!!!!!!!!!

Reinstall iTunes from Apple's website. Reinstalling iTunes does not wipe your library, but you should have a backup regardless.
    tt2

• PLEASE HELP: Does Not Boot in Rescue and Recovery Mode!

My X60s started to kind of freak out. I don't have a virus or anything, it's just being weird. I created a backup when it was working perfectly but I can't restore to the backup. Whenever I try doing it through windows, It always warns me not to restart my computer or it won't work. Then when I go through the setup to restore it and click restore, it pauses for about five seconds and then restarts my laptop automatically. But when I click the blue button on bootup, it brings me straight to the BIOS and gives me NO option to restore my laptop. PLEASE HELP! I've spent hours trying to get it to work and nothing is helping.

Ok, I think it has something to do with either my registry or vrlogon.dll  I restored my registry to it's original state and that didn't fix anything so I think it has to do with vrlogon.dll  I was having problems with the fingerprint reader and I heard it might have to do with the vrlogon.dll I installed a program that is supposed to restore this file, but it didn't fix anything.  Upon closer inspection, I found that it deletes any third party software that may be affecting windos files. I think by using this I accidently overrode any Lenovo software that was in .dll's or other files.  Is there anywhere I can download these files from Lenovo? I've already tried reinstalling the programs individually, but it doesn't do anything.

• Does MSI 845PE Max supports LBA

In fact all is in the title... Does MSI 845PE MAX (6580) supports for LBA drive?

Yes, as you need to have the patch incorporated in order to recognize the total drive to start with. There is some info here: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;305098

• I have leopard and want to upgrade to lion. I have a macbook about 3 years old and wonder if I should just get a new macbook pro ($$$) instead. Is it worth the headache to upgrade to snow leopard and then lion? How does lion perform on an intel core duo 2

I have a macbook about 3 years old running leopard. I amwondering ifitwouldbeworth the trouble to install snowleopardand then lion ($60.00) or just buy a new macbook pro ($$$$$$). How does lion perform on an intel core 2 duo processor?

I have Lion installed on a Mini with a C2D processor. The same Mini has Snow Leopard on another partition and there is no noticeable difference in operational speed between the two OS's. But compared to my new MBPro 17" with a 2.83GHz i7, the Mini running Lion is noticeably slower. So if you can afford anew MBPro, then I would get it because you will probably be unhappy with the performance of Lion on the older MBPro. The other benefit of getting a new MBPro with Lion is that if you have any Power PC applications currently on the old MBPro, which will not operate in Lion, then you still have the ability to use them. Many users got stung by upgrading to Lion, only to find they could no longer use the older PPC applications.

• Does MSI P67A-C45 supports the latest Sandy bridge Celeron (G530,540 etc)

Hello all,
    Firstly, I'm the new user here, and I found this forum when I'm in the process of 'googleing' for my new system problems...
    Okay, I'm the 'proud' user of MSI P67A-C45 motherboard and due to some sort of fund problems, I just bought this mobo and use the lowest end Sandy Bridge line processor, which is Celeron G540 processor. After getting the enough money somewhere around March next year, I will straightly change my processor to Core i5-2500K (which I assume it will be more cheaper than now)... After installing everything on my new rig, suddenly there are no BIOS shown up at all. The power is available, all of the LED's as well as my heat sink fan are running finely. I'm suspecting that this kind of mobo does not support Celeron G540 processor... So how? Anyone here can help me to resolve this problems... It really ruined my day and now I'm typing this on my netbook which irritating.... Some of my friends said that it must be BIOS related problems... because Celeron is just launched recently and perhaps the BIOS bundled with my motherboard are the older one..... Below is my full rig specification...
    Processor : Intel Celeron G540 Processor
    Motherboard : MSI P67A-C45 (B3)
    RAM : Corsair Value RAM 8GB DDR3 1333MHz (two sticks of 4GB RAM each)
    GPU : Sapphire HD6750
    Power SUpply : Xigmatek NRP-PC502  500W
    Casing : CM Elite 431
    HDD : Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB
    SSD : Mushkin 60GB SATA-III SSD
    ** Planning to replace send back the celeron to the seller and change it to Core i3-2100, Core i3 is usable or not with this mobo?
    Thanks guys and I really apologize for my bad English... It's not my mother-tongue language actually 

Quote from: Henry on 26-December-11, 07:54:09
    You have BIOS 1.9 which should support all of the CPU's you mentioned.
     Have you plugged in the 4 pin CPU power (JPWR2) on MB & 6 pin to video card PCIe power plugs?
    Yes, I already connected 4-pin cpu power as well as 6-pin PCIe power connector both to my motherboard and graphic card, but the system still refuse to shown up the POST screen... :(  BTW, I already change the processor from Celeron G540 to Core i3 2100... Waiting for the stock available from the seller...

• Please help with msi k9a2 platnium

ok well i just finished building my rig.
    its a Antec 900 case
    2x 80 gb 7,200 rpm sata HDD
    1x 720gb 7,200 rpm sata HDD
    ATI hd 4870
    AMD Phenom x4 9950
    Thermaltake Water Cooler
    CORSAIR Dominator 2GB (2 x 1GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400)
    corsair 750 watts crossfire support
    ok well i put it all together.
    my power works and motherboard is all lighted up.
    VGA has 3 red lights( means its workin)
    all fans are up, leds are workin.
    ok then when i switch on my power supply. before i turn on the system.
    in the middle of my motherboard, i see a yellow led light. its small. i dun think its bad. so i continue.
    i connect my screen keyboard and mouse. btw screen is new and tested. ( it works)
    i turn on comp. Fan turns on, water cooler works, and lights flash.
    then all of a sudden, nothing shows up on my screen. its blank. it says there is no signal. i checked my video card. everything is fine with it.
    i check my ram and its all fine.
    oh btw my motherboard is k9a2 platnium. and i see in the middle where the model is. its version 1.0
    do i have to flash my bios?
    if so how do i? cause i dun have a screen. and nothing will show up on my computer.
    can someone tell me how to flash so that my phenom 9950 will work i think thats the reason or can someone help me. cause msi never picks up their technical support. ( its horrible) so help me plz. Thanks
    Tam

Quote from: tamngoman on 16-August-08, 10:54:13
    um i dunno where that pin is. where am i suppose to find it from? am i suppose to have it?
    cause i connected the 4 pin on the bottom of it ( next to the audio ports)
    Yes, its "tricky" a bit 
    Find and connect EPS/ATX12V 8-4 pin cable for the CPU. But deattach it 1st: /* Its 8pin, one piece by default */
    Once done plug it to JPWR1:
    Quote from: tamngoman on 16-August-08, 12:10:07
    ok and that should fix the problem with the booting?
    Yes, you can't boot without it.

Maybe you are looking for

• Alternate to long long in Solaris 10

Hi, Is there an alternate to long long data type in Solaris? We aren't able to find one. We have tried using xarch=v9 and something like xsupport=ultra; But we can't execute it on a 32-bit machine. Hence we need a substitute for long long data type t

• Error message in scanning:"The scanning software was launched with improper command- line arguments"

We have downloaded and installed the HP Photosmart full feature Sostware and Drivers to Photosmart C3183 All-in-one. Click the Scan document in Solution Center- Error message displayed: The scanning software was launched with improper command-line ar

• Sql statement appear twice in trace file

Hi all, Just a little confused on why my sql statement appear twice in the sql trace file. the following is the sequence of steps to reproduce this. 1. Enable sql trace in another session, say session B exec dbms_monitor.session_trace_enable(38,13330

• IPod not taking H.264 video

I have a divx converted video to H.264, that will not go on to my iPod, I have done this sucessfully before, b/c the other 50 or so videos work fine. I have actually re-encoded the video to make sure that I did put it into H.264. I'm using QT7 Pro on

• OS ( won't start up in Tiger 10.4.7

Hi I upgraded to Tiger 10.4.7 and installed OS 9 3 times and it keeps on hanging on the Happy Face screen of OS 9. what can I do to fix this!!! Somebody help