Unexisted help or drivers or troubleshooting for inspire T7900

I have recently bought the soundsystem of Creative Inc. Inspire T7900 and since then I have not managed to install it normally . Soundmax Blackhawk recognise 6 of the 8 speakers (including the subwoofer ) windows media and generally the players use 2 speakers and the subwoofer and the video games have no sound which means nothing functions , 0 speakers . I don't know what to do no matter how consistently i have searched the web . Even the site of the company has not any drivers,updates or troubleshooting for this product . I am fully outraged and disappointed from Creative

xameleon,
Setting up the sound and getting sound from more than 2 speakers is down your soundcard/audiochip, not the speakers themselves. The speakers do not use drivers, they don't use software, that is all done by the soundcard. You need to check your soundchip's settings, and probably check the manual for your motherboard (or check with the support of the company you bought the PC from, if it was pre-built).
Cat

Similar Messages

• Amplifier for Inspire T7900 speakers.

Hi, for some while ago my subwoofer suddenly stopped working, and since the shop I bought it at has shut down, I couldn't get it fixed at all... so now, nearly a year later, I want to use my 7 speakers. Problem is, when I plug them into my computer using some cables I had, the volume is too low. I'm guessing the amplifier is inside the subwoofer...
    So, I need a new amplifier. But people I've talked to say something about resistance and bla bla.. so it would be to great help if you could tell me exactly what I need to fix it. If I could I would buy a new subwoofer, but I can't find a package that doesn't give me speakers aswell. Thanks a bunch if you can help!
    Creative Inspire T7900 7.1 Surround
    Sound Blaster Audigy

*bump*
    I thought a week would be long enough to get a answer, guess not. But hope is still there, right?

• I want help about to connect 7.1 inspire T7900 to the DVD

i am looking for the above subject help, becoz of unavilabel of decode ddts 100 in any part of the world. player (5.1 dolby o/p,silvercrest KH 650/)?

The 650/ has 5.1 analog outputs, just follow the instructions on this thread. That will only get you 5.1, but unless you buy some form of decoder thats the best you will get. Most dvds dont have 6.1/7.1 anyway.

• Help with Drivers for HP dv8315nr for Windows Vista 64bit

Hi everyone! In 2007 i bought a laptop a HP Pavilion dv8315nr with the hope that the stickers in his keyboard saying "Vista Compatible" was true and the promise of that the AMD Turion processor can handle a 64bit OS. Today i realize that was not entirely true, because i got the Windows Vista ultimate for 64bits and the processor can handle this OS but i see that in the HP site don't provide any support for the drivers, so i get the problem that i don't have audio in my laptop and the modem adapter doesn't  work either.
    My question is can anybody help me with the audio driver for the HPdv8315nr for windows vista 64bit, that's my priority.
    I appreciate the attention for this manner. Thank you
    Jorge

I have the same problem with my Photosmart 7350's--I have two. I cannot get either to work with the New Mac Pro driver--Gutenprint .... I got the new drivers from Apple for HP but they fixed nothing. I even downloaded the newer drivers from HP, but their Printer Assistant does not seem to be working. I downloaded it twice. I can get a test page to print a few lines but the rest of the page is blank. When I try to print with either Pages or Word I get either nothing or trash.
    My computer is the New Mac Pro 2.8 8-core with OS X 10.5.4.
    These printers work with my Windows machine and I have read where they work with the Mac OS X. Can someone help. The link for printing trouble shooting did not help. My guess is the driver but I cannot get one do show up even after the HP download.
    thank dr_lynch

• Help finding drivers for usb multimedia keyboard model ku-0841 for windows 7 64 bit

Help finding drivers for usb multimedia keyboard model ku-0841 for windows 7 64 bit.
    the volume keys on keyboard work how ever the on screen thing that shows you the volume doesn't come up anymore it only shows when I use my  mouse to control the volume.

is anyone out there who cna help me?

• Need help in finding a font for a logo

I was looking for help in finding a font for my logo. I'm not a designer at all, so I'm calling on all the fine designers and folks on the Adobe site to help me out. All replies are, of course, appreciated and any suggestions/comments/ideas will be welcome.
    I'm designing a logo for my film company. I wanted to keep it simple but not boring either. I put together the first draft of the logo using Photoshop CS3 and used Trajan Pro for the film company words (Panthera Films) and used Futura for the slogan ("Inspiration through Imagination"). While I don't mind the fonts, it's simple but, alas, too boring. I love the panther image but need a dynamic font for "Panthera Films" and a complimenting font for the slogan. 
    Can anyone recommend a good combination of fonts to replace the Trajan Pro and Futura? As well, I want to give the logo a nice presence without it being too loud, bold or jumping off the page. As well, should the font for "Films" be the same as "Panthera" or can they be different?
    The image I attached is something I was thinking to use as a banner on a website.
    Any help would be appreciated too with this
    TIA,
    Dale

Dale,
    As I said, I like it too.
    You may consider making it a bit heavier, maybe bold, for readability at small sizes.
    It is hard to recommend a specific font because it should represent your company and what it stands for. Have you tried typing the name in a word processing application (Worst or something better) and then running through all the font you have? If not, that might give you a few new thoughts about the overall kind of font you feel is the right one. And then it is much easier to recommend something.

• I am running on OSX 10.10.1 and have a 2009 imac intel and I am having severe latency issues.  I am not familiar with macs as this is my home computer used by other family members.  Any help on how to troubleshoot why such latency issues?

I am running on OSX 10.10.1 and have a 2009 imac intel and I am having severe latency issues.  I am not familiar with macs as this is my home computer used by other family members.  Any help on how to troubleshoot why such latency issues?

When you see a beachball cursor or the slowness is especially bad, note the exact time: hour, minute, second.  
    These instructions must be carried out as an administrator. If you have only one user account, you are the administrator.
    Launch the Console application in any of the following ways:
    ☞ Enter the first few letters of its name into a Spotlight search. Select it in the results (it should be at the top.)
    ☞ In the Finder, select Go ▹ Utilities from the menu bar, or press the key combination shift-command-U. The application is in the folder that opens.
    ☞ Open LaunchPad and start typing the name.
    The title of the Console window should be All Messages. If it isn't, select
              SYSTEM LOG QUERIES ▹ All Messages
    from the log list on the left. If you don't see that list, select
              View ▹ Show Log List
    from the menu bar at the top of the screen.
    Each message in the log begins with the date and time when it was entered. Scroll back to the time you noted above.
    Select the messages entered from then until the end of the episode, or until they start to repeat, whichever comes first.
    Copy the messages to the Clipboard by pressing the key combination command-C. Paste into a reply to this message by pressing command-V.
    The log contains a vast amount of information, almost all of it useless for solving any particular problem. When posting a log extract, be selective. A few dozen lines are almost always more than enough.
    Please don't indiscriminately dump thousands of lines from the log into this discussion.
    Please don't post screenshots of log messages—post the text.
    Some private information, such as your name, may appear in the log. Anonymize before posting.

• I recently updated to the latest version of iTunes and now get a message saying 'Registry settings for iTune drivers are misng for Cd burning' I have uninstallled and reinstalled iTunes and tried everything to repair the problem but still have no optical

I am using OS  64 bit Windows Vista Home Premium and recently updated the latest version of iTunes. (I only have this CD burning software on my Laptop). Ever since updating, I  received the message 'Registry settings for the iTune drivers are missing for CD burning'. The drivers for Lower and uppper filters in the registry are missingand I now have no optical drive.  I have unistalled and  reinstalled Itunes and manually entered the filters. Have tried everything including something called GEAR driver installer which was suggested on several technical sites. Everything  was working fine in iTunes until I updated it.. It's strange I can still import music but not burn?? Friend s have told me they have ha dthe same problem when updating iTunes but resolved the problem by uninstalling/reinstalling or altering registry keys.
    Today I went to use my Epson Printer and now have problems with it not working. I decided to uninstall/ install printer software and  still can't get it to work either. I may be wrong but his all seems connected to me?
    I have been trying for days to get  telephone support and  been told today you have to pay
    Please can someone help me before I throw the lot out the window!!!!

Many thanks b Noir
    This is a copy of ONEof the keys  in the registry I changed  as told by Apple support today. I also have changed others as instructed by GEAR  software support to manually delete GEAR drivers (that I had installed but couldn't delete some of the others  they mentioned from Windows system 32. Then some bright spark at work told me I need the Gear drivers so  I downloaded the software and installed again.
    Sorry, just this minute went to insert image  and it is giving me a message saying this sort of content  is not allowed?.
    The most recent key I altered is in: HKey _local _machine. System\class - 4D36E965-E325-11CEBFC1-08002BE10318. Upper Filter data: Upper filter NTIDrvr  SiRem GEARAspiWDN.
    The GEARsoftware info about manually deleting  GEAR drive is from:
    http://www.gearsoftware.com/wiki/index.php?title=DRIVERS:_Windows_-_Updating%2C_ removing%2C_64_bit_versions%2C_etc
    I hope you can help

• My itunes account is not recognising my ipad when I connect it to my computer. I have followed the Apple troubleshooter for this but with no success.

My iTunes account is not recognising that I have plugged in my iPad to the computer. Other devices, such as my iPhone, are being recognised, but not the iPad. I have tried the Apple troubleshooter for this problem but it didn't help. ie I've restarted itunes, restarted iPad, reinstalled iTunes, etc. Any ideas?

http://support.apple.com/kb/ts1567
    Basic troubleshooting steps  
    17" 2.2GHz i7 Quad-Core MacBook Pro  8G RAM  750G HD + OCZ Vertex 3 SSD Boot HD 
    Got problems with your Apple iDevice-like iPhone, iPad or iPod touch? Try Troubleshooting 101

• Need help getting drivers

hi i have a MSI 6547 motherboard
    bios 62-0909-00999-00101111-040201-SIS645-1SIS645
    need help finding drivers for audio and Lan and Video

http://www.msi.com.tw/program/products/mainboard/mbd/pro_mbd_detail.php?UID=78
    http://www.msi.com.tw/program/support/driver/dvr/spt_dvr_detail.php?UID=78

• Uninstalling the drivers and programs for Windows 7 SP1 64 bit of the OfficeJet 7410 All-In-One

Hi
    Which utility should be used to properly and completely uninstall the drivers and programs for Windows 7 SP1 64 bit installed with the OfficeJet 7410 All-In-One printer?
    Thanks
    Bye
    balubeto

Hi @balubeto 
    I located a software removal utility for you but if you have other HP printers or scanners you may perform the more basica uninstall.
    Software and Driver Removal Utility
    Uninstalling the Printer Software (more basic uninstall)
    I hope this resolves your inquiry.
    Please click the Thumbs up icon below to thank me for responding.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
    Sunshyn2005 - I work on behalf of HP

• My mac camera does not work ! please help i need my camera for an interview !

my mac camera does not work ! please help i need my camera for an interview !

CLICKY CLICK---> http://support.apple.com/kb/HT2090 How to Troubleshoot iSight

• Had to reload drivers and updates for my HP scanjet G4050, I now enter image scan to scan photos but nowhere is there a "send" button to get them to iPhoto

Since loading Maverick and then, with the assist of Apple Support, I had to reload drivers and updates for my HP scanjet G4050, I now enter image scan to scan photos but nowhere is there a "send" button to get them to iPhoto.

Here are a couple of ideas:
    1. (my favorite) - connect the printer to the router with an Ethernet cable for virtually the same functionality, more speed and fewer connectivity issues.
    2. Reset by turning the printer off, holding # and 6 keys while and for a few seconds after turning it back on.
    Say thanks by clicking "Kudos" "thumbs up" in the post that helped you.
    I am employed by HP

• How to see option bellow Troubleshooter for Conversion Objects menu

Hi,
    How can I use this procedure if i dont see nothing below "Troubleshooter for Conversion Objects" menu.
    Procedure
    Access the troubleshooter "Troubleshooter for Conversion Objects" which is assigned to the activity "Start Data Transfer". You could either
    use the Auto-Determination-Modus. All objects which need to be generated again will be determined and regenerated. Please note that the auto-determination-mode might also find other objects which need to be regenerated because settings were changed
    use the Force Redefinition Mode and enter all objects for which you changed the reading type
    Affter regenerating the objects you could continue with the data selection and data transfer.

It appears that you have some inconsistencies in the customizing. Try to upgrade to the latest SP of TDMS. If that doesnt help create an OSS message to SAP.

• How do i find "help" so i can troubleshoot?

I need to try to get my bookmarks on my new tablet, and the first thing I'm supposed to do is go to firefox and click on help. But I can't find the help button.

In the top left corner of the window, click the '''Firefox button''', then click the '''Help''' menu item.<br>
    If you're actually looking for the troubleshooting information page, hover the mouse over the Help menu, then click '''Troubleshooting Information'''. Alternatively, type ''about:support'' into the address bar and press Enter.
    See the following article for your issue.
    * [[Restore bookmarks from backup or move them to another computer]]

Maybe you are looking for

• "cannot find file" after formatting and moving!!

Wanted to have iTunes library included in Time Capsule backup. So had to reformat external hardrives where all my songs are from Windows do OS. Copied everything on other HD, reformatted HD with OS, copied back all songs. HD still has same name "MUSI

• Simple regular expression in oracle query

hi guys, I have this challenge. say I have a query: select name, user_name, object_type from questions; now, for the column object type, I can get values that end in 'Q' followed by number. So object type columns can be 00Q1, ABCQ2, 56Q7 e.t.c. It ca

• Email & attachments problems

When I send an email to a pc user, it appears fine on their end. However, when I cut or copy an email from an existing template to create a new email, this email then loses all its formatting on the pc end. All paragraphs disappear etc. In particular

• PDF Viewer Search Problem

Do they plan on fixing this any time soon?  It is almost impossible to search since the title bar covers up the search bar. Post relates to: Pre p100eww (Sprint)

• Exception related code

Hi. When i try to compile following code it gives compile time errror: import java.io.*; class Parent{ public void method1() throws IOException, ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException{      System.out.println(" HI this is parent class method"); class Child e