Where can I buy a secondary battery for my T430?

I have not been able to find any batteries for the T430 on lenovo's site. I'd like to have a second as a backup.
Solved!
Go to Solution.

gonintendo:
for the T430 here are your options: ThinkPad Battery 70+ (6 cell) and ThinkPad Battery 70++ (9 cell)
If you'd like to order online you can do so here: Purchase accessories, upgrades, and replacement parts
Hopefully that helps!
Was this or another post on the forum helpful? Click the star on the left side of the screen to give kudos! Did someone solve a problem you encountered? Mark it as "solution provided" to help others with the same problem.

Similar Messages

• Where can I buy a new battery for my macbook

Where can I buy a new battery for my macbook

Depending on the build year model configuration
    (reference serial number lookup online) you may
    have a MacBook w/ built-in battery, or maybe not.
    If yours does not have a user-accessible battery
    you may want to look into iFixit.com guides to see
    what they suggest for your specific MacBook.
    And then consider if you are up to the DIY steps
    with ability to do the complete service yourself,
    or if not, then contact a qualified certified service
    center to inquire their estimate for part + labor.
    However if your computer does have an easily
    replaced battery with external access where
    you are essentially looking at the battery, that
    is just a matter of identifying the correct Mac
    to get a matching part from reputable reseller.
    You could probably get a replacement battery
    from Apple, if the computer isn't really old...
    Or you could look online at places such as
    OWC where they offer a few batteries. Just
    be sure to avoid the low-end no-name clones
    from auction sites or cheap copy imports.
    Good luck & happy computing!

• Where can I Buy a MacBook Battery for 13-inch, Aluminum, Late 2008

Where can I Buy a new MacBook Battery for 13-inch, Aluminum, Late 2008 online?

Amazon carry third party ones.
    http://www.amazon.com/Upgraded-Version-Battery-Macbook-Aluminum/dp/B006ZGCH18/re f=sr_1_1?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1422345231&sr=1-1&keywords=late+2008+macbook+battery
    http://www.amazon.com/Egoway®-Battery-Macbook-Aluminum-Li-Polymer/dp/B00KOGO70O/ ref=sr_1_2?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1422345231&sr=1-2&keywords=late+2008+macbook+battery

• Where can I buy a replacement battery for a 17" PowerBook G4?

Just was advised by Apple Care that Apple no longer sells replacement batteries for the 'vintage' PowerBook G4. Does anyone know of an alternate source where I might be able to buy a replacement battery?

http://eshop.macsales.com/shop/apple_laptop/batteries/PowerBook_G4_17
    MtD

• Where can I buy a new battery for macbook 2008?

I need to replace my battery for my macbook late 2008 aluminum laptop.  I need battery A1280 model MB466LL/A.  I would like an original battery but cant seem to find any online anymore.  Can someone HELP please?

If you can't find an OEM Apple battery the next best place is OWC:
    http://eshop.macsales.com/shop/apple_laptop/batteries/MacBook_13_Unibody

• Where can I buy original apple battery for 13" Mid 2010 MBP?

My battery life has decreased dramatically and I need a replacement battery. I don't want to go to an appe authorized service center to fix this problem. It's a relatively simple and cheap fix and apple authorised service center will ask for a lot of money.

Welcome to Apple Support Communities
    A battery replacement at an Apple Store or reseller costs $129 + labour, which is quite similar to the cost of buying a battery in the Internet.
    Anyway, you can buy the battery in the Internet. There are different websites, but I recommend you to buy it at iFixit > http://www.ifixit.com/MacBook-Parts/MacBook-Pro-13-Inch-Unibody-Battery/IF163-01 9

• How Can I Buy A New Battery for XPERIA ZQ???

Please, tell me where can I buy a new battery to my xperia zq c6503?
    I need one as faster as possible. In Brasil, please!!!

Contact your local Xperia Care
    http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/support/contact-us/
    "I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

• Where can I buy a nano sim for the new iPhone 5

Hi all,
    I have just ordered a new iPhone 5 from the apple website and it comes as an unlocked phone. Therefore I need to buy a new 'nano sim' to fit the new phone.
    Does anyone know where and how I go about doing this?
    I've seen that vodaphone have apparently got 500,000 of these new Nano sims in stock, but are they only for people who have bought the phone through them?
    Do you know any other networks or providers that are selling the nano sim, even if you haven't purchased the phone from them?
    Any advice or tips would be much appreiciated.
    Many thanks
    Chris

Ethmoid
    Re: where can I buy a nano sim for the new iPhone 5 
    Sep 18, 2012 11:22 AM (in response to MaxB99)
    Which is why in the UK it is not really worth purchasing an iPhone directly from Apple - it's a no brainer.  You should always purchase through the phone companies themselves and you'll get a much better deal always.
    I have been with 02 on a contract since I had my first iPhone and have always upgraded for less than half the cost of the iPhone directly from Apple.
    I really don't understand why someone would want to spend at least £525 to £600 on a phone from Apple when you could get it for less than half the cost with the UK phone companies, unless of course money is no object!
    Where do you get your information from?

• Where can i buy a new charger for my ipod with click wheel,the old had burnt.tnk.i need it urgent.

Where can i buy a new charger for my ipod with click wheel,the old had burnt.tnk.i need it urgent.tnk

By "charger," do you mean a USB power adapter that plugs into the wall outlet (used to "charge" the iPod), or are you asking about the USB docking cable that connect the iPod to the computer?

• Where can I buy a keyboard from for Lenovo N500, keyboard?

Where can I buy a keyboard from for Lenovo N500, 4 GB of memory, 2 GHz dual core, Windows 7 32 bit, conexant  high definition smart audio 221, 250 GB hard disk, vista experience rating 3.5.
    Any help appreciated.

ebay.. and many online stores are your friends in this case. 
    Regards,
    Jin Li
    May this year, be the year of 'DO'!
    I am a volunteer, and not a paid staff of Lenovo or Microsoft

• Where can i buy Microsoft 7/8 for mac?

Where can i buy micrsoft 7/8 for boot camp?

There is no Microsoft 7/8 for Mac.
    There is Windows 7 for PC. You buy that copy and use Apple's Boot Camp to install it. Most any computer store will have Windows 7 in stock or you can purchase online through Amazon, etc.

• Where can i buy a new battery?

My battery bl-5f for my nokia nav 6210 now have a very little time of autonomy before it need a new charge.Only 1 day and the phone goes off.This means that my battery is dead?I need a new one?How much cost in italy and where can i buy it?

You may check with your local Nokia Care or authorised Nokia Retailer. The Cost may vary for regions so for that too they are in the best position to provide info.

• I live in Ireland. How can I buy a new battery for my N500?

I need to buy a new battery for my Lenovo 3000 N500.   However, in the Ireland section of the Lenovo web site NONE of the dealers have this part in stock.   It is in stock on the US and UK sections of the web site, but apparently only people in those countries can buy it on line.   I would be prepared to buy it online from the US or the UK and pay the shipping charges to Ireland.  In more than 13 years on the web, Lenovo is the first company I've encountered where I haven't been able to use my credit card to purchase an item from the US or the UK.   I do this all the time with companies like Land's End, Amazon, James Meade etc etc.
    Fine, if I'm not allowed buy from the US and the UK.  But at least,then, make sure I have some other way of buying the part - either on line or from a store.

According to Apple:
    iPod Owners
    Your one-year warranty includes replacement coverage for a defective battery. If it is out of warranty, Apple offers a battery replacement for $49 (iPod shuffle), $59 (iPod nano and iPod classic), and $79 (iPod touch) plus $6.95 shipping, subject to local tax. Apple disposes of your battery in an environmentally friendly manner.
    URL: http://www.apple.com/batteries/replacements.html

• Where can i buy a new battery in scotland and contact support l

Can any one please tell me where I can buy a new battery for my Zen micro MP3 player. in Scotland. I have also been unable to contact the support telephone number given on the creative web site 353 4333200 Has anyone got a different number?
    Cherryberry

You can get extra Zen Micro batteries on our online store:
    http://uk.europe.creative.com/shop/product.asp?prod=890
    That is the correct phone number, but it is based in Ireland so you need to dial the international dialling code, so 00353 4333200
    Alternati'vely you can e-mail Support through the Customer Support page.
    Cat

• Where can I buy a new HardDrive for my PowerBook G4?

I took my PowerBook into the apple store today and the guy did a little test and it came up that my HardDrive is failing to load or something, haha! But because PowerBook's are pretty old now they don't support it anymore. So the big question is: WHERE CAN I BUY A HARDDRIVE?

Newegg.com still has a couple to choose from at http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&N=100007605%2060000344 2&IsNodeId=1&name=IDE%20Ultra%20ATA100%20%2f%20ATA-6
    You can use any parallel ATA/IDE hard drive for a laptop (2.5" size). However, you cannot use a serial ATA or SATA hard drive.

Maybe you are looking for

• Wifi problem with BBTorch9800

hi everyone I have a problem with my torch 9800 when I connect to WiFi and want to enter in to a website in the browser it doesn't let me and have this message The data service not operational. so please if anyone who can help me out and Also I can't

• Data Loading is in Yellow Status

Hi All, I have scheduled  the data using info package.I have Checked in RSMO and after long time, the job is in the yellow status. I have checked the job in SM37 in R/3 side and found the status as "Released". And data is not pulling into BW. Can you

• Re: customer service dept/faults team

I have dealt with the India-based faults service at intervals over a number of years, mainly for b.b. problems.  It does not get any better! This morning I found my phone had gone down overnight.  Have spent approx. 4 hrs today dealing with them.  Th

• T510-Elite-FHD : french customization

Hello, I am living in france and iam looking for a laptop with FHD screen, Any idea how to get a T510 Elite  with FDH screen option in france  ? Lenovo online shop, when set to french country, dont allow to customize the t510, it is only displayed in

• Significant problem when importing a new site

Ok, let me first mention that I'm using DW MX, not a newer iteration. What can I say? I like this version, it works great for my needs, and I don't like the newer ones. So, I have all the properly categorized files for my website on my hard drive, an