6510b with celerom 540 CPU need to upgrade it to C2d T7300

Hello I have  problem 6510b with celeron 540 need to upgrade it to C2d T7300
I have Flash the Bios to F20 an replace the CPU but when i start up Laptop and works for 3 second and give me a balnk screen the shut down when i replace the CPU with The Celeron one again it works fine
any other solution please

Absolutely no way will HP upgrade the CPU for you and besides that, the problem is not likely the CPU at all but the motherboard. The blink codes are often incorrect because they originate in the motherboard and if the motherboard is bad it will give bad signals. 

Similar Messages

• Sign of a bad CPU need to upgrade CPU.

i have HP pavilion DV6-1211 ax
    My lappy does not start, caps nad num lock led blinks one time for an interval. I have alrerady asked in the forum and found that its a sign of a bad cpu.
    I asked HP servce center, they told me that i will get the same cpu(AMD Turion RM-75), But i need to upgrade my CPU, i looked into service manual of my laptop model and found "AMD Turion Ultra dual core ZM-87" is compatible with my lappy.
    So i want to ask you that is it possible that hp will do this upgrade for me ?? i also found that HP pavillion  DV6-1280 ax has got the exact same config that i want to put on my laptop.
    So if i ask hp to take AMD RM-75 and give me back ZM-87 will they dio it for me....??
    guyz please help...
    This question was solved.
    View Solution.

Absolutely no way will HP upgrade the CPU for you and besides that, the problem is not likely the CPU at all but the motherboard. The blink codes are often incorrect because they originate in the motherboard and if the motherboard is bad it will give bad signals. 

• I have a macbook 4.1 with osx10.6.8 and just added memory (2gig) so I could sync my new Ipome and Ipad.  and Ipad. Now I'm told I need to upgrade my operating system. The apple store gave me conflicting instructions. Any suggestions? Thanks

I have a macbook 4.1 with osx10.6.8 and just added memory (2gig) so I could sync my new IPhone and Ipad. Now I'm told at the apple store that I need to upgrade my operationg system. They said they couldn't help and gave me conflicting advice about what to do. Any ideas? Thanks you!

There are three models of MacBook that comprise the 'macbook 4.1' category, and each of them a little different; however other than 'macbook 4.1' the other thing they have in common is they all are considered Early 2008. Two are white, one black, polycarbonate case, Core2Duo 2.1GHz, 2.4GHz white, 2.4GHz black.
    So if you can determine which one, if any of these, is the model build year and spec you have, that would be handy. Did you tell whoever you spoke to the serial number of your computer, so they'd know by looking up the specs to see what the supported maximum RAM upgrade capacity was, and other minimum requirements to make any upgrade to Mac OS X 10.6.8 at all?
    If you have the serial number you can do a lookup to 'indentify by serial number' online, and use that information to determine if the computer needs even more RAM to take it past the minimum for Snow Leopard 10.6.8 and then get it ready to upgrade (via paid download from App Store, Snow Leopard gets you that far) and see what the next supported OS X full upgrade would be for the hardware limitations on that old MacBook.
    If your MacBook IS a 4.1 build, the highest OS X it could run if it has the 2.4GHz cpu, is Lion 10.7.5. That would be an upgrade from the App store, available to OS X 10.6.8+ computers that access it online. And I kind of doubt how supported a newest iphone etc may be in lion.
    everymac.com has a fair amount of information across many years of Apple computing hardware...
    Here's the three MacBooks that share the 4.1 designation; first shipped with as much as 1GB RAM upgrade and the other two only a 2GB RAM*, (one white/one black color) according to this information...
    • MacBook "Core 2 Duo" 2.1 13" (White-08) 2.1 GHz Core 2 Duo (T8100)   
    • MacBook "Core 2 Duo" 2.4 13" (White-08) 2.4 GHz Core 2 Duo (T8300)  
    • MacBook "Core 2 Duo" 2.4 13" (Black-08) 2.4 GHz Core 2 Duo (T8300)
    ...as seen here: http://www.everymac.com/systems/apple/macbook/index-macbook.html
    *But according to MacTracker (free: download database) http://mactracker.ca
    these MacBooks can use more RAM in aftermarket specs as much as:
    Maximum Memory
    6.0 GB (Actual) 4.0 GB (Apple)
    Memory Slots
    2 - 200-pin PC2-5300 (667MHz) DDR2 SO-DIMM
    To get more information use a service such as this...
    •identify by serial number:
    http://www.powerbookmedic.com/identify-mac-serial.php
    The Apple? store or whoever you talked, to may have been as accurate as they could be without further research. Could be you may have a newer or older MacBook, which would change whatever later OS X it could run past 10.6.8. And to go past Snow Leopard, you need to download the last bits for 10.6.x to be able to go and get any later upgrade. The ones that may let a newest iphone or ipad work with it, are past SL10.6.8
    Anyway, as you further verify the model build year and configuration specifications, report back.
    Good luck & happy computing!

• I have an iMac with only 1Gb of memory and am running OS X 10.5.8; do I need to upgrade it and if so, to what?

I have an iMac with only 1Gb of memory and am running OS X 10.5.8; do I need to upgrade and if so, to what?

Michel PM and CRP 101, thanks for your replies.
    My machine was purchased in 2007, I think.  It's model iMac8.1 with the Intel Core 2 Duo processor and CPU speed is 1.07 GHz.
    What I am asking has to do more with the OS X opsys version than the size of the memory.  My question is prompted by my son suggesting that I should upgrade and purchase MS Office and substitute for the factory-provided OpenOffice.org application.
    Thanks!

• I need to upgrade the silverlight version that is deployed with the SCCM 2012 client installation

We have SCCM 2012 SP1 installed and I need to upgrade the version of silverlight that get installed on the client deployement.
    The version that is automaticly deployed is 5.1.10411.0 and this one is not compatible with Firefox.  When you click on Application Catalog it start the browser but it fails to load because of the silverlight plug-in that is not up to date.  The
    version that is working fine is the 5.1.20913.0 and it's already installed on my SCCM site server.
    So that is why I'm looking to upgrade the silverlight that is installed with the SCCM client.
    I know that a simple workarround would be to create a package that would be deployed after the client gets installed, but why not changing the original package at the source instead of installing twice the same software the get the right version!
    Is there someone that could point me where I could upgrade this Silverlight prerequirement software version ?

Note that I have not tested either of these and they will not be supported by Microsoft. 
    1. Copy your new version of Silverlight.exe to C:\Program Files\Microsoft Configuration Manager\Client\i386
    (you'll have to re-distribute the client package after this).
    OR
    2. You could edit the ccmsetup.xml file with an alternative location for silverlight.exe
    </Item>
     <Item FileName="i386/Silverlight.exe" FileHash="417B442E128D821119008ACEEEE6CDC2A41224377A829B6EC52BABA2724F0151">
      <Applicability Platform="ALL" OS="ALL">
       <Skip>Embedded</Skip>
      </Applicability>
    Gerry Hampson | Blog:
    www.gerryhampsoncm.blogspot.ie | LinkedIn:
    Gerry Hampson | Twitter:
    @gerryhampson

• I need to upgrade memory slots on my Mac mid 2010 up to 4 GB module which is currently 2GB with two different 1GB memory  slots.Is it compatible and would like to know about the cost?

I need to upgrade memory slots on my Mac mid 2010 up to 4 GB module which is currently 2GB with two different 1GB memory  slots.Is it compatible and would like to know about the cost?

this sub forum is about running windows on macs maybe you should try
    https://discussions.apple.com/community/notebooks/macbook

• I just got an iPhone 4 as an upgrade from the original iPhone 3.  I came home and tried to sync it with my iTunes and it says I need to upgrade my iTunes to work with the 4.  The current version of iTunes isn't compatible with my G5 mac?????

I just got an iPhone 4 as an upgrade from the original iPhone 3.  I came home and tried to sync it with my iTunes and it says I need to upgrade my iTunes to work with the 4.  The current version of iTunes isn't compatible with my G5 mac?????  Help

Return it.
    The requirements are on the box and on the website:
    Mac system requirements
    Mac computer with USB 2.0 port
    Mac OS X v10.5.8 or later
    iTunes 10.1 or later (free download fromwww.itunes.com/download)
    iTunes Store account
    Internet access
    http://www.apple.com/iphone/specs.html

• HT1443 I have a macbook with mac osx 10.5.8 and i have a new hp printer that requires mac osx v10.6 or mac osx v10.7. do i need to upgrade and if so how do i do it and which version should be downloaded

I have a Macbook with Mac OSX 10.5.8 and i have a new hp printer that recommends version 10.6 or 10.7. Do i need to upgrade, what version, and how do I get and install this upgrade? Thanks

Full instructions here:
    https://discussions.apple.com/thread/4540761

• I have a mid 2010 macbook pro with 4GB memory and need to purchase an additional 4 GB.  Do I need to purchase 8GB of memory to upgrade or can a 4GB upgrade be placed next to the existing memory?

I have a mid 2010 macbook pro with 4GB memory and need to purchase an additional 4 GB to.  Do I need to purchase 8GB of memory to upgrade or can a 4GB upgrade be placed next to the existing memory?

You need to purchase 8 GBs as two 4 GB modules. Must meet these requirments:
    Maximum Memory
    8.0 GB
    Memory Slots
    2 - 204-pin PC3-8500 (1066 MHz) DDR3 SO-DIMM

• Can I use Os X with my MacBook 4,1.  I need to upgrade my Flashplayer to be able to listen to Sirius radio at home.

Can I upgrade to Os X 10.6 with my MacBook 4,1.  I need to upgrade my Flash player to be able to listen to Sirius radio at home.

System Requirements 
    Mac computer with an Intel processor
    5 GB free hard drive space
    1 GB RAM
    DVD drive for installation
    Snow Leopard Purchase  

• Need to upgrade - an iMac that works with PP CC 2014 *and* Pro Tools 11.2?

i'm looking back and forth between the two programs' system requirements and i'm stalled out.
    Pro Tools 11.1.2 - 11.2 has these two options for iMac:
    2013 27" iMac (*)
    Model Identifier: 14,2
    Qualified Models:
    Core i7 3.5 GHz
    2013 21.5" iMac (*)
    Model Identifier: 14,1
    Qualified Models:
    Core i5 2.7 GHz
    so i'm thinking of this:
    2013 21.5" iMac,
    16GB RAM
    Quad core i5 2.9GHz Turbo Boost up to 3.6GHz
    NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M with 1GB video memory
    1TB ATA (with external 7200RPM FW 800 drives for media)
    fusion drives aren't supported by Pro Tools so i'm sticking with the ATA.
    will this work with PP CC 2014? i need the upgrade because of a project i'm doing in PP but my normal 9-5 job is in PT so i'll need both to run immediately. thanks!

The better graphics option ie 780M for that Imac with the I7. I would also suggest a TB drive instead of Firewire which is higher latency and lower bandwidth for drives.
    Eric
    ADK

• Videos won't play in Safari. Notice says, "You need to upgrade your Adobe Flash Player to watch this video." I have downloaded it, but no change. All videos play OK in firefox, but I like the controls in Safari better and want to stay with it.

Videos won't play in Safari. Notice says, "You need to upgrade your Adobe Flash Player to watch this video." I have downloaded it, but no change. All videos play OK in Firefox, but I like the controls in Safari better and want to stay with it.

Try deleting Flash cookies.
    Flush.app – Flash Cookie Removal Tool For OS X | MacHacks.TV
    If that doesn't help, UNinstall the old Flash plugin first, then reinstall new.
    Troubleshoot Flash Player | Mac OS
    Then restart your Mac.

• I just bought a newer Nano and I need to upgrade my itunes for a laptop (with Windows) that no longer has the capability to go online.   Is there a way to do this?

I just bought a newer Nano and I need to upgrade my itunes for a laptop (with Windows) that no longer has the capability to go online.   Is there a way to do this?

Hi John,
    Thanks for your response, but if you read my first mail, it's the original serial number that I don't have. I bought the original LR as download and have misplaced the serial number. Is there any way to find it???
    Linda

• I received an email telling me that my icloud storage is almost full.  I need to upgrade to the next level.  Can someone help me out with this?

I received telling me that my icloud storage is almost full.  I need to upgrade my storage.  Can someone help me out with this.  I understand that the 20 GB is only .99 per month.  Just hoping this would be enough for me.  I back up 2 ipads and my iphone on the same computer.  Any help you can give me would be appreciated.  Thank you.

Okay.
    I responded as I did because you wrote, "I have 2 ipads and my iphone that I back up on one computer"
    No worries here.
    But hopefully you get/got it sorted.
    Any issues, post back.

• Macbook Pro late 2012 model with intel processor and 4G of RAM.  I upgraded to Yosemite and now my system is so slow.   I do not have a backup to revert to because of insufficient space.  Do I need to upgrade RAM or do I have to reinstall Mtn Lion?

I have a Macbook Pro late 2012 model with intel processor and 4G of RAM.  I upgraded to Yosemite and now my system is so slow.   I do not have a backup to revert to because of insufficient space. I have ordered a 1T external drive to do a backup now.  What can I do to improve my system performance?   Do I need to upgrade RAM or do I have to reinstall Mtn Lion?

I have a Macbook Pro late 2012 model with intel processor and 4G of RAM.  I upgraded to Yosemite and now my system is so slow.   I do not have a backup to revert to because of insufficient space. I have ordered a 1T external drive to do a backup now.  What can I do to improve my system performance?   Do I need to upgrade RAM or do I have to reinstall Mtn Lion?

Maybe you are looking for

• OSX 10.6.8 / AIR 3.0 / Flashbuilder  4.5: ADL crashes VERY often

Hi there, I just got back from MAX and updated my SDK List to include AIR 3.0. Unfortunately, working with it is quite a mess for me, since ADL keeps crashing in 4 out of 5 times when I try to test my project. I will attach the crashlog, maybe this h

• Transport table ?

Hi, I have one question on transporting a table. I need to transport with data from dev to qa system. The problem here is , in dev the table got created in table space ts01 but this tablespace does not exists in QA system (in QA this table needs to g

• Much easier in ASP than Servlets - prove me wrong..please

Be the judge - is ASP better than servlets in this case? Here is the ASP/script segment that can take binary image data stored in a buffer and with one simple method - return that data to the browser - such that the image appears in the requesting br

• Is there a known issue with windows 8 supporting itunes?

each time I update itunes I lose my itunes store connection and therefore can't update apps etc. Is this a known issue with windows 8 users?

• Air Program that Acts as a Server?

My company currently has a back end image rendering engine built in Java. The rendering engine serves up images on request to a Flex User Interface through web services. What we have discovered through benchmarking is that Flex (or the Flash Runtime)