A report to exchange currency SIT -- EUR for the wage table T510

Hello,
I need to change the Slovenian currency SIT to euros. There are already entries in the table T510 and in infotype 0008 Basic pay.
Is there a report how to carry out the currency exchange or do I need to manually create new entries for the table T510?
Even if I manually create new entries in euros, how can I handle the existing entries? If a person already have entries in the Basic pay and the wage types and amounts are in SIT --> how to show them when the currency should be euros now. Is there a method to change history data (from year 2007).
There is no payroll neither archiving.
A prompt answer is highly appreciated.
BR,
Pia

Hello,
Unfortunately the link you send me is not valid. At least I cannot see any mail. All I see is: "The specified thread [0] was not found."
BR,
Pia

Similar Messages

• Input currency GBP inconsistent with preferred vendor currency EUR for the

Hello Experts,
    We are facing the below issue while creating the Shopping cart in production.
    "input currency GBP inconsistent with preferred vendor currency EUR for the line item 00001" .
    the same scenario we have replicated in the lower system, there we were able to create SC. we are using classic scenario.
    We have also checked that vendor currency in the backend system. everything seems to be fine.
    Please provide your valuable inputs.
    Regards,
    Santhosh Kumar. G

Hello All,
    Issue has been resolved.
    There was a small mistake in the program.
    Regards,
    Santhosh Kumar G

• HT5429 How long after you report a problem does it take for the fix to be picked up in maps?

How long after you report a problem does it take for the fix to be picked up in maps? The street I live on is misspelled. It's shown as one word, but it should be two words. Maps cannot find the address when it is spelled correctly, so I have it purposely misspelled it as one word in my contacts, which helps for the most part, however it still tries to place my home on an entirely different street all together. Fortunately this new random street is at least close to where I live. When I used to spell my street correctly with two words, maps would try to send me to the next town over. So it kind of works, as long as I misspell my street, and ignore the fact that it is showing where I live to be a couple of streets down from where I actually live. I live in Connecticut - not in the most populated of areas, but not in the middle of nowhere either. Amazingly enough Google Maps will correctly find my address whether it's spelled with one words or two words. Google Maps also shows my apartment complex, which Apple Maps does not. I really wish Apple would just do a quick pass of the area to fix these issues. I’ve reported the problem several times, months ago. How long will it take for there to be a fix? I keep trying to use the Apple ecosystem, but Google is clearly the better solution for me.

Apple does not do the GIS data for maps. That comes from 3rd party vendors like Tom Tom. I have read it takes some time to update map data. The only thing you can do is report it.
    Not to belittle your complaint, but on my end it is Apple that is clearly better. When looking at my house in Google, the satellite photo is more than 4 years old, and the Apple one is much newer. I can tell because of the condition of my home and the neighbor's. They had an above ground pool which was removed 4 years ago and it shows on the Google Map. I had remodeling and roof work done to my home that started 3 years ago and Apple's satellite view showed this work done, which took over a year to complete. I live in the middle of a block in a rural town. Both Apple and Google split the block into 100 parts and put my home close to the beginning of the block instead of where it actually sits. I've reported it to both Google and Apple and no one has changed. Just one of those things. But, keep your chin up, it will get corrected eventually.

• No G/L account has been specified for T /EUR for the bank

Hello to everyone. I am checking the transaction FBZP in bank determination and House banks and everything is ok.
    There are any place in customizing ???
    Someone can show me the rute to arrive??
    many thanx
    No G/L account has been specified for T /EUR for the bank
    Message no. FZ018
    Diagnosis
    A specification has not been made in the system as to which G/L account is to be posted to for the selected payment method and the specified bank details.
    Procedure
    Either specify a different payment method or a different bank if the entries were not correct. Otherwise, specify the G/L account for automatic payment transactions within bank selection customizing.

Hi,
    This has to do with account dtermination in FBZP. Check if for payment method T and currency EUR, you have G/L account defined.
    Regards,
    Eli
    P.S. If it happens during the blocking of documents, check note 850097.

• If I wanted to exchange my iPhone 5 for the new iPhone 6 (no additional cost after $199 gift card from selling iPhone 5) do I have to pre-order online or do I just have to show up at a Verizon store Sept 19th?

If I wanted to exchange my iPhone 5 for the new iPhone 6 (no additional cost after $199 gift card from selling iPhone 5) can I pre-order online now or do I just have to show up at a Verizon store Sept 19th?

scodaddy, that is a wonderful question. We are super excited about the new iPhone. You can always pre-order your new iPhone online and then start the mail in rebate by following this link: http://bit.ly/GGnDDC Or you can always go into the store location and do it all in store on the 19th when the phone is launched. That would depend on if the store has them in stock when you go in. I hope that this was able to address your concern.
    KevinR_VZW
    Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

• I have an iPad 1 and would like to buy the new iPad. Will Apple exchange my old iPad for the new one . I live in Saudi Arabia.

I have an iPad 1 and would like to buy the new iPad. Will Apple exchange my old iPad for the new one . I live in Saudi Arabia.

Apple does not take trade-ins. You'll have to look for a dealer that does, though you'll probably get more for the iPad 1 if you sell it yourself.
    Regards.

• ERROR: Select Currency/UoM field for the selected analyzed fields

Hi all
    I am currently creating Business Rules in GRC PC 10.0 for the Automated Monitoring Framework.
    After completing the Basic Information page, I click [Next] and get to the Data for Analysis page.
    If ever I select any field that contains a value for Currency or Unit of Measure, I receive the following error and cannot proceed with creating the Business Rule:
    Select Currency/UoM field for the selected analyzed fields
    Does anyone have any information/SAP Notes/documentation on what this error is and how to solve it?
    Any help will be gratefully accepted.
    Kind regards
    Gregory Huddle

http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1904313

• Error occured while creating site collection for the first time in SP2013

While creating a new site collection in SharePoint 2013, I need to do atleast 4 times " Go back to Site" begore it appears properly. Could you please let me know why this error is occuering while we create site collection for the first time.
    Is it aknown issue or due to RAM contraints.I am using 16 GB of RAM in Web tier.

You can get by with 16 GB of RAM so I am guessing that is not the cause.  Although, you could verify your memory utilization during the process.  As long as you don't exceed 95% you should be fine.  Next time, I would instead look up the
    error in the ULS logs using the correlation id and see if you can get more details of what is causing the error.
    Corey Roth - SharePoint Server MVP blog:
    www.dotnetmafia.com twitter: @coreyroth |
    SP2 Apps

• Forums.ni.​com site designed for the mobile user

Isn't it time there was a mobile site designed for the mobile device user wanting to catch up on discussions. While you can view the site on mobile devices, navigating around can be quite a chore. With the normal site there is too much information on the screen at any one time and having to zoom in and scroll about from left to right to read a message is a bit of a headache.
    Regards
    Ray Farmer

"Mobile optimized" sites will probably soon be a thing of the past. They were made to avoid problems with ultra tiny screens and very slow connections (remember GPRS?).
    A typical mobile device now runs on 3G or even 4D and the screens are sometimes 800x640 or higher.
    My android G1 phone is over 2 years old, and I still typically prefer the full site. I'll probably upgrade in a few weeks and will at least double the screen resolution. I'll stick with the regular site.
    (One problem is the placement of the new kudos gadgets. It is impossible to see them at the same time with the post author, thus creating significant confusion to figure out what belongs to where ... ).
    LabVIEW Champion . Do more with less code and in less time .

• Creation of a generic extractor and data source for the FAGLFLEXA table

Hi All,
    Need to create a generic extractor and data source for the FAGLFLEXA table to support AR reporting. This table contains the necessary profit center information to perform LOB reporting against the AR data.
    Please advice on how to do this.
    Regards, Vishal

Hi Vishal,
    Its seems a simple a work out.
    1.Go to RSO2 & choose the relevant option ie. whether you want to create Transactional DS, Master Data DS or Text DS.
    2. Name it accordingly & then create.
    3. Give description to it & then give table name FAGLFLEXA.
    4. Save it & activate. If you need it to be delta enabled then click over Delta & you can choose accordingly.
    If you still face some problem then do mail me at [email protected]
    Assign points if helpful
    Regards,
    Himanshu

• Row Level Security Not working for the ECC table.

Hi All,
    We have created a crystal report using SQL Driver.
    We have set the row level security on PA0001 table so that we can restrict the query based on Company Code.
    But when I run the report, it bypasses the row level security and gives access.
    Am I missing some configuration?

Hi Ingo,
    Security is set up using /crystal/rls transaction. A custom auth object is used for checking the company code with a single field "BUKRS".
    This custom auth object is maintained for the PA0001 table.
    This object is added at the role level with the restricted access to the Company Code..

• Loading the different result sets in the same sequence for the target table

Dear all,
    I have 5 tables say A,B,C,D as my source and i made 3 joins P,Q,R .the result sets of these 3 joins are loading into a target table X but with 3 different targets with same table name.
    I created one sequence say Y as my target table has primary key and mapped to three different targets for the same target table which i need to load.
    But after deployed and executed successfully ,i am able to load the data from three join result sets with differeent sequence numbers.
    I am looking to load data like this.
    If First Result set P has 10 Records,SEcond Result Set Q Has 20 and the third result set has 30 records then while loading data into first target it creates the seq for the 10 records from 1..10 and while loading the data for second result set ,it creates the sequence from 11 ...20 and while loading the third target with the third result set it creates the sequence from 21 ----30.
    But i am looking to load the three result sets in the sequence 1to 10 but not like creating fresh sequence for each result set.
    how can we achieve this in owb?
    any solution for this will be appreciated.
    thank you
    kumar

My design is like following
    SRC1
    ---->Join1--------------------------->Target1( Table X)<-----Seq1
    SRC2
    SRC3
    ----> Join2----------->Target2(Table X)<----Seq1
    SRC4
    -----> Join3 -------> Target3(Table X)<-----Seq1
    SRC5
    Here the three 3 targets are for the same Table X as well sequence is same i.e seq1
    If the First Join has 10 rows ,Seq1 generates sequence in 1 to 10 while loading target1
    But while loading second target,Same Seq1 is generating new sequence from 11 but i am looking to load target2 and target 3 starting from sequence 1 but not from 11 or so.
    As per your comments :
    you want to load 3 sources to one target with same sequence numbers?
    yes
    Are you doing match from the other two sources on first source by id provided by sequence (since this is the primary key of the table)?
    No
    can you please tell me how to approach for this?
    Thank You
    Kumar

• Is there a  reference for the flows tables/views?

Hi,
    for my own htmldb-forum I want to find the last login time of somebody, so I could determine which will be new forum messages for this user.
    Where can I find these informations? Is there a reference for the Flows tables and views?
    Bye,
    Jens

heheh for learning purpose I been thinking of developing an app like what you have there.
    Is yours done ?
    Can we get have a look ?
    thanks

• Dynamic name for the physical table

Hi Guys,
    How to setup dynamic names for the physical table? Where it is useful?*
    Pls help me out on this.
    thanks

Check this similar post which might be of help dynamic physical table source schema
    Cheers,
    KK

• Where can I find the script for the sample table?

Hi,
    Where can I find the script for the sample tables, like emp, dept, ... ?
    Regards,
    Rosaline

http://otn.oracle.com/docs/products/oracle8i/doc_library/817_doc/appdev.817/a77069/preface.htm#420431
    Hi,
    Where can I find the script for the sample tables, like emp, dept, ... ?
    Regards,
    Rosaline

Maybe you are looking for

• Help! My Iphone has big problem.

Firmware of my Iphone may be damaged a few days ago. It can boot in only recovery mode showing 'Please Connedct to Itunes' and not in normal mode. If I try to restor with Itunes, finally I had error showing "The Iphone could not be restored. There is

• Exact file-structure of .csv to import without problems into AddressBook?

Hello, i tried to import a .csv-file into my osx-address-book. Everything seemed to be all right but after klicking OK for the import nothing happened. I had to cancel. I think that the structure of my .csv-file is not compatible with address book. I

• Flash video causes my Mac mini to crash displaying blocks of stripes

As you can see from the picture below, flash video sometimes (often though) causes my Mac mini with Intel Graphics HD 3000 crashes while displaying blocks of stripes and repeating "tick" noise. I believe it just plays audio data in a buffer repeatedl

• Plz help me c2d case warping

hi there, i have my 2.16 core 2 duo mbp for almost 2 weeks and iv noticed when the lid is closed there is a 1 mm gap on one side is this normal? im using a marware protection pack but would like it if i didnt have to tkae it off. what do i do should

• Weblogic.log questions

Hi, I'm trying to find out some more info on the weblogic.log: 1) I see that there is a weblogic.system.maxLogFileSize property in the weblogic.properties file which will rotate the log based on size. Are we limited to size only? Is there any way to