Add an External monitor on T43

I pluged in an external monitor on my Thinkpad T43 and now the 2 monitors display the same screen. I want to display different screens on the 2 monitors. How to manage this?
By the way, I did a clean install of winxp and some neccesary drivers,  so my thinkpad is not the same as the manufacturing status. Maybe I need to install some other drivers for configuring the external monitor?
Solved!
Go to Solution.

You need to open the desktop settings and find where "clone" is checked. Check off that and on extended desktop.
T61p, T400
formerly x23, x40

Similar Messages

• I am trying to add 2 External Dell monitors to my Macbook 13" Air. Will the Mini Display port to Dual-link DVI adapter work? If not what do I need in order to add 2 external monitors?

I Just bought a new 13" Macbook air and want to add 2 external monitors. Am wondering if the Minin Display Port to Dual Link DVI adapter will work. If not is there any other solution to add 2 external monitors to a MacBook Air?

nice, it's always the ones that fail to do a basic search that are the most hostile. i'm sorry you thought my asking you what monitor was 'drilling' my crystal ball was broken at the time.
    there are TONS of posts and articles out there with your answer, but since that may be too hard for you, i've provided some here.
    http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1597826
    http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1714714

• Add second external monitor to MacBook Pro

Hello,
    I have a MacBook Pro from mid 2010 with an external Apple Cinema Display attached to it's display port.
    Is it possible to attach a second external display to this setup? If it's possible, how do I need to attach the second display?
    Thanks.
    Greetings,
    Joël

Sounds like the standard VGA connector used in computers for ages. Connector looks anything like this?
    http://store.apple.com/us/product/MB572Z/A?fnode=MTY1NDA4Mw
    If yes, will need that adapter and a male to male standard VGA cable.

• MacBook Pro, OS 10.6.8/2.8 GHz/Intel Core 2 Duo/with 4 G memory and would like to hook up an external monitor.

I have a MacBook Pro, OS 10.6.8/2.8 GHz/Intel Core 2 Duo/with 4 G memory and would like to add an external monitor.  I have the usual ports; 2 USBs, Ethernet, as well as a couple small ports that I do not know what they are for...  sorry .  First of all, is it possible to add a monitor or TV screen for a larger screen when using?  Secondly, if this can be done, what do I need to buy?
    Thanks so much!

Yes, it should be possible. I think every MacBook Pro ever sold has some kind of port for an external monitor. You would have to nail down which kind of port your MBP has and where on your MBP it is located.
    Can you find the little "getting started" pamphlet, manual, or PDF that came with it? It should name the connectors.
    My guess? If the only ports you have besides USB and Ethernet are smaller than those, you could have a Mini DisplayPort.

• External monitors

I want to add 2 external monitors to my macbook pro.  One larger monitor to give me a larger screen.  A second larger monitor to add to my desktop space and also to show to a colleague across the desk from me.
    Can I do this? 
    Thanks

Yes you can. You will need a VGA adapter if you are conecting monitors that are not made by Apple. If you are you don't need that. There is another cable that you need to connect the two. This will allow you to extend your screen across three screens.

• Graphics performance - external monitor

Hello everybody.
    I've run into a problem..
    When I add an external monitor to my rMBP 15", the graphics performance is reduced by quite a bit. Example: when I play League of Legends on my built in monitor, it runs smoothly at 60fps with almost the highest graphic settings. But when I play it on the external monitor, with the lid closed, it's going at 30fps with the lowest graphic settings.
    Here's the twist..
    I bootcamped it, just to test if there'd be any difference. And surely, there was. Suddenly I could play with the highest graphic settings at 60fps on my external monitor.
    Here's my setup:
    MacBook Pro Retina 15", mid 2012.
    Asus VE278Q
    The monitor is connected with a HDMI cable.

I have the same hardware, a rMBP with the quad 2.6, 16 gigs of ram and the NVidia 650.  I don't have the problems you are describing but I play different games - mostly borderlands, so perhaps that makes a difference.
    The first thing I would suggest is to use something other than an HDMI cable.  I can't remember the details but I recall reading that the throughput of the HDMI is limited, especially compared to thunderbolt, so I would try switching first.  Of course you are roughly quadripling the pixels you are pushing when you go from 1440x900 (native retina) to 2880x1800 .... so that could be it, and I would also try to scale the external monitor 1440x900 ... and see what happens.
    Lastly, most games run a lot faster under windows than OSX.  Sad but true.  I sometimes run the same game on my server ( a proliant with a Xeon quad @ 3.3 ghz with either a decidedly low end GT630 video card.  It smokes the retina MBP, badly for whichever game I have ever tried. They look better, they run much faster.  That said, I still like to game on the Mac and only use the Server when I need a third machine when my daughter comes to kick my butt.  I personally will take the ease and elegance over the speed, since the rMBP is fast enough.

• T43 w/ Port Rep II - Dual External Monitor Setup

Hi,
    I have a T43 with the ATI chipset.  I am running it in a dual monitor configuration with the laptop LCD and an external monitor connected to the docking station.  I would like to use 2 external monitors via the docking station's VGA and DVI connectors but I can't figure out how to get the system to switch from the laptop LCD to the DVI.  Is this possible?  If so, how do I do it?
    I'm running XP.
    Much thanks for any help!
    Fred
    Solved!
    Go to Solution.

go into your bios, select vga+dvi+internal screen. 
    Regards,
    Jin Li
    May this year, be the year of 'DO'!
    I am a volunteer, and not a paid staff of Lenovo or Microsoft

• Can T43 drive 2 *external* monitors?

Hi folks -- this is my first posting and I didn't see this exact question asked before so I thought I'd try the experts! I have an IBM ThinkPad T43, model 1871-4CU, with Mobile Intel 915GM/GMS, 910GML Express Chipset Family (according to the Device Manager). I also have a docking station P/N 74P6734. I'm trying to run two external monitors instead of using the laptop's display and a single external monitor, but my system doesn't seem to support this. I can certainly run the display and a single external monitor (off the VGA port on the dock) with no problem, but when if I close the laptop and try to run two external monitors, the Display Settings control panel doesn't seem to recognize the second monitor (run off the DVI port on the dock). The Intel GMA Driver for Mobile control panel also doesn't recognize that a second monitor is attached. I know the second monitor and the DVI cable are fine because if I remove the VGA monitor the DVI one works just fine. My hunch is that since the laptop itself only has a VGA port on it and no DVI, that by design it can only support one external monitor at a time and not two. I was hoping, though, that since the dock has both ports that I'd be able to to drive two external monitors (again, just two external monitors, not those two plus the laptop's display for a total of three). Am I correct in thinking I can't get around this or maybe there's something I'm overlooking -- like a driver update -- that would allow me to drive two external monitors? Thanks in advance for your help here!
    Solved!
    Go to Solution.

The reason your T41 works with DVI is it has the ATI 7500 discrete graphics. The original poster had a T43 with the Intel integrated graphics which did not support DVI.
    I don't have my T42 with the ATI card with me so I cannot check using it on my 1680x1050 DVI monitor but I know I have used it with an external VGA 1440x900 monitor.
    Did you upgrade to the latest driver?
    See also here.
    Message Edited by zilla on 2009-05-15 02:05 PM
    T500: Vista 32, 2.8GHz, 4GB RAM, 15.4" 1680x1050, 500GB 7200rpm, ATI Radeon HD3650 + Intel 4500MHD. T42: XP, 1.7GHz, 2GB RAM, 14.1" 1024x768, 250GB PATA, ATI Radeon 7500.

• How do I add external monitors to my MacBook Pro?

What is the best way to use two external monitors with my MacBook Pro (17-inch, Mid 2010) with minimal latency?

The MacBookPro only has enough horsepower in the video card for one external monitor.
    If you want two or more, you need a MacPro.
    Or a MacBook Pro and a Remote Desktop controlled MacMini.
    http://www.apple.com/remotedesktop/

• I want to use 2 monitors with my mbp, what are thoughts, I do web development and require another screen.  I want to pretty much use my mbp as a desktop at home and attach 2 external monitors, what are your thoughts

I use Adobe tools, photoshop, dreamweaver etc.  I  am constantly playing music and run out of space for viewing what I build on one screen.  What can you recommend I do to solve the issue?  The mac cinema is nice and all but still just one giant display.  2 monitors would be great but can my laptop handle it if I add an external video card via usb 2.0?  Help! My laptop has 384MB DDR3 SDRAM shared video memory, plus AMD Radeon HD 6750M graphics with 512MB GDDR5 video memory.   
    What are my options?

i've been looking for a while as well and either this (http://www.amazon.com/Matrox-D2G-DP2D-MIF-DualHead2Go-Digital-ME/dp/B0080K6WIG) seems to be the only thing that will make it work.
    i'm about to buy one and will chime back in when it comes and i have it set up...
    belkin makes a hub (http://www.belkin.com/us/p/P-F4U055/) but the display port doesn't double up as you'd expect unless they are thunderbolt (i believe - check other threads)...

• Connect two external monitors to mini DP(using a mini DP to VGA adapter) and the VGA out at once

I am trying to  connect two external monitors to mini DP(using a mini DP to VGA adapter) and the VGA out at once. Windows recognize both monitors as well. But it dowsn't let me use all three monitors at once(see the below image). In the dropdown, it lists all three monitors. Problem is there are two active displays I can select.

Mavec wrote:
    I would like to add a third monitor.  
    The GPU(s) in your T400 (and most other laptop brands) will support two different displays concurrently.  If you want to support more than two different displays concurrently, you will need another GPU external to the T400.
    Generally, if you want to use two external displays on a T400 you will nee dto use a docking station.
    I have read messages on various fora on this topic and know that there are a number of ways of doing this, but as I have never had a need to do this myself I can't tell you how to go about it.
    Cheers,
    Bill
    I don't work for Lenovo

• External Monitor for MacBook Pro 13"

Hello, I know there has been a number of threads on this topic, but I haven't found my answer yet.
    I am looking for a third party external monitor for my 13" MacBook Pro. I read a lot of text on my computer so it is important that the text is sharp. I have tried a couple Samsung monitors so far and the text is far from sharp and in fact it is outright hard on the eyes.
    Currently, I am using a 23" Samsung SyncMaster SA550 with a HDMI/MiniDisplay 6" cable, I am using it as the primary display with my laptop closed and the resolution is set to 1080p. It's almost as though the video card is not powerful enough to drive this monitor - is that possible?
    I have two questions:
    1) Is there anything I can do to get this monitor to display clearer text?
    2) Can anyone recommend a monitor that would display clearer text?
    Thanks! Any info would be appreciated!

The only reason I thought of suggesting 1920x1080 was becaue I looked up the specs on your 23" Samsung SyncMaster SA550 and see it only has vga and hdmi input.  I suspect that because it's hdmi input the EDID info tells Displays to add 1080i and 1080p to the resolutions and suppresses the 1920x1080.  It's why I wasn't sure it would be there in the first place.
    So have you tried 1080i just to see what kind of results you get?  And to cover all possibilities have you tried using the VGA connection?
    It may just be that what you see on this particular monitor is as good as it gets.

• No Signal to External Monitor

I use KDE and have a HP ProBook 6560b with a dock/port replicator.  My problem is that signal to my external monitor doesn't automatically work on login rather it be via VGA or DVI (currently hooked up over DVI).  I tinkered around with it and got it to work sometimes but not consistently.
    Edit:  This also seems to happen in Gnome using Gnome's display config tool.
    That aside, my even bigger issue is when I click KRandRTray down in the system tray and change the display settings to what I want, my external monitor goes to sleep and says "no signal."  The settings I want are for my laptop's attached LCD panel (LVDS1) to be "Disabled" (since I keep my laptop lid closed in the dock) and I want my externally attached monitor (HDMI2) to be set to 1680x1050 (Auto).  The even stranger part of this is I can eventually get this to work if I start it dual monitor, pick my secondary external monitor (HDMI2) and set it's resolution to 1680x1050 (Auto), set primary display to HDMI2, hit apply then go back in and set LVDS1 to "Disabled" and hit apply again.
    To add to this, if at any point in time the external monitor goes to "no signal" mode and the settings restore after the countdown, the external monitor will never show signal until I drop out to a console and killall X and it restarts KDM, etc.
    I don't have any Xorg.conf (or config files in /etc/X11/xorg.conf.d) that relates to video settings.
    The following is my graphics card that is integrated into my Core i5:
    00:02.0 VGA compatible controller: Intel Corporation 2nd Generation Core Processor Family Integrated Graphics Controller (rev 09)
    Also, the xf86-video-intel version:
    xf86-video-intel 2.15.0-2
    This is the entire Xorg.0.log file up to the no signal situation on the external monitor:
    [ 13.026]
    X.Org X Server 1.10.4
    Release Date: 2011-08-19
    [ 13.040] X Protocol Version 11, Revision 0
    [ 13.040] Build Operating System: Linux 3.0-ARCH x86_64
    [ 13.040] Current Operating System: Linux nathan-cbts 3.0-ARCH #1 SMP PREEMPT Tue Aug 30 08:53:25 CEST 2011 x86_64
    [ 13.040] Kernel command line: root=/dev/mapper/vgroot-lvroot ro i915.modeset=1
    [ 13.040] Build Date: 17 September 2011 07:42:58AM
    [ 13.040]
    [ 13.040] Current version of pixman: 0.22.2
    [ 13.040] Before reporting problems, check http://wiki.x.org
    to make sure that you have the latest version.
    [ 13.040] Markers: (--) probed, (**) from config file, (==) default setting,
    (++) from command line, (!!) notice, (II) informational,
    (WW) warning, (EE) error, (NI) not implemented, (??) unknown.
    [ 13.040] (==) Log file: "/var/log/Xorg.0.log", Time: Wed Oct 5 09:06:26 2011
    [ 13.074] (==) Using config directory: "/etc/X11/xorg.conf.d"
    [ 13.093] (==) No Layout section. Using the first Screen section.
    [ 13.093] (==) No screen section available. Using defaults.
    [ 13.093] (**) |-->Screen "Default Screen Section" (0)
    [ 13.093] (**) | |-->Monitor "<default monitor>"
    [ 13.093] (==) No monitor specified for screen "Default Screen Section".
    Using a default monitor configuration.
    [ 13.093] (==) Automatically adding devices
    [ 13.093] (==) Automatically enabling devices
    [ 13.131] (WW) The directory "/usr/share/fonts/OTF/" does not exist.
    [ 13.131] Entry deleted from font path.
    [ 13.147] (WW) `fonts.dir' not found (or not valid) in "/usr/share/fonts/100dpi/".
    [ 13.147] Entry deleted from font path.
    [ 13.147] (Run 'mkfontdir' on "/usr/share/fonts/100dpi/").
    [ 13.147] (WW) `fonts.dir' not found (or not valid) in "/usr/share/fonts/75dpi/".
    [ 13.147] Entry deleted from font path.
    [ 13.147] (Run 'mkfontdir' on "/usr/share/fonts/75dpi/").
    [ 13.147] (==) FontPath set to:
    /usr/share/fonts/misc/,
    /usr/share/fonts/TTF/,
    /usr/share/fonts/Type1/
    [ 13.147] (==) ModulePath set to "/usr/lib/xorg/modules"
    [ 13.147] (II) The server relies on udev to provide the list of input devices.
    If no devices become available, reconfigure udev or disable AutoAddDevices.
    [ 13.147] (II) Loader magic: 0x7d6160
    [ 13.147] (II) Module ABI versions:
    [ 13.147] X.Org ANSI C Emulation: 0.4
    [ 13.147] X.Org Video Driver: 10.0
    [ 13.147] X.Org XInput driver : 12.2
    [ 13.147] X.Org Server Extension : 5.0
    [ 13.148] (--) PCI:*(0:0:2:0) 8086:0116:103c:1619 rev 9, Mem @ 0xd4000000/4194304, 0xc0000000/268435456, I/O @ 0x00004000/64
    [ 13.148] (WW) Open ACPI failed (/var/run/acpid.socket) (No such file or directory)
    [ 13.148] (II) LoadModule: "extmod"
    [ 13.149] (II) Loading /usr/lib/xorg/modules/extensions/libextmod.so
    [ 13.155] (II) Module extmod: vendor="X.Org Foundation"
    [ 13.155] compiled for 1.10.4, module version = 1.0.0
    [ 13.155] Module class: X.Org Server Extension
    [ 13.155] ABI class: X.Org Server Extension, version 5.0
    [ 13.155] (II) Loading extension MIT-SCREEN-SAVER
    [ 13.155] (II) Loading extension XFree86-VidModeExtension
    [ 13.155] (II) Loading extension XFree86-DGA
    [ 13.155] (II) Loading extension DPMS
    [ 13.155] (II) Loading extension XVideo
    [ 13.155] (II) Loading extension XVideo-MotionCompensation
    [ 13.155] (II) Loading extension X-Resource
    [ 13.155] (II) LoadModule: "dbe"
    [ 13.155] (II) Loading /usr/lib/xorg/modules/extensions/libdbe.so
    [ 13.156] (II) Module dbe: vendor="X.Org Foundation"
    [ 13.156] compiled for 1.10.4, module version = 1.0.0
    [ 13.156] Module class: X.Org Server Extension
    [ 13.156] ABI class: X.Org Server Extension, version 5.0
    [ 13.156] (II) Loading extension DOUBLE-BUFFER
    [ 13.156] (II) LoadModule: "glx"
    [ 13.156] (II) Loading /usr/lib/xorg/modules/extensions/libglx.so
    [ 13.160] (II) Module glx: vendor="X.Org Foundation"
    [ 13.160] compiled for 1.10.4, module version = 1.0.0
    [ 13.160] ABI class: X.Org Server Extension, version 5.0
    [ 13.160] (==) AIGLX enabled
    [ 13.160] (II) Loading extension GLX
    [ 13.160] (II) LoadModule: "record"
    [ 13.161] (II) Loading /usr/lib/xorg/modules/extensions/librecord.so
    [ 13.161] (II) Module record: vendor="X.Org Foundation"
    [ 13.161] compiled for 1.10.4, module version = 1.13.0
    [ 13.161] Module class: X.Org Server Extension
    [ 13.161] ABI class: X.Org Server Extension, version 5.0
    [ 13.161] (II) Loading extension RECORD
    [ 13.161] (II) LoadModule: "dri"
    [ 13.161] (II) Loading /usr/lib/xorg/modules/extensions/libdri.so
    [ 13.172] (II) Module dri: vendor="X.Org Foundation"
    [ 13.172] compiled for 1.10.4, module version = 1.0.0
    [ 13.172] ABI class: X.Org Server Extension, version 5.0
    [ 13.172] (II) Loading extension XFree86-DRI
    [ 13.172] (II) LoadModule: "dri2"
    [ 13.172] (II) Loading /usr/lib/xorg/modules/extensions/libdri2.so
    [ 13.172] (II) Module dri2: vendor="X.Org Foundation"
    [ 13.172] compiled for 1.10.4, module version = 1.2.0
    [ 13.172] ABI class: X.Org Server Extension, version 5.0
    [ 13.172] (II) Loading extension DRI2
    [ 13.172] (==) Matched intel as autoconfigured driver 0
    [ 13.172] (==) Matched vesa as autoconfigured driver 1
    [ 13.172] (==) Matched fbdev as autoconfigured driver 2
    [ 13.172] (==) Assigned the driver to the xf86ConfigLayout
    [ 13.172] (II) LoadModule: "intel"
    [ 13.177] (II) Loading /usr/lib/xorg/modules/drivers/intel_drv.so
    [ 13.187] (II) Module intel: vendor="X.Org Foundation"
    [ 13.187] compiled for 1.10.2, module version = 2.15.0
    [ 13.187] Module class: X.Org Video Driver
    [ 13.187] ABI class: X.Org Video Driver, version 10.0
    [ 13.187] (II) LoadModule: "vesa"
    [ 13.187] (WW) Warning, couldn't open module vesa
    [ 13.187] (II) UnloadModule: "vesa"
    [ 13.187] (II) Unloading vesa
    [ 13.187] (EE) Failed to load module "vesa" (module does not exist, 0)
    [ 13.187] (II) LoadModule: "fbdev"
    [ 13.187] (WW) Warning, couldn't open module fbdev
    [ 13.187] (II) UnloadModule: "fbdev"
    [ 13.187] (II) Unloading fbdev
    [ 13.187] (EE) Failed to load module "fbdev" (module does not exist, 0)
    [ 13.187] (II) intel: Driver for Intel Integrated Graphics Chipsets: i810,
    i810-dc100, i810e, i815, i830M, 845G, 854, 852GM/855GM, 865G, 915G,
    E7221 (i915), 915GM, 945G, 945GM, 945GME, Pineview GM, Pineview G,
    965G, G35, 965Q, 946GZ, 965GM, 965GME/GLE, G33, Q35, Q33, GM45,
    4 Series, G45/G43, Q45/Q43, G41, B43, B43, Clarkdale, Arrandale,
    Sandybridge Desktop (GT1), Sandybridge Desktop (GT2),
    Sandybridge Desktop (GT2+), Sandybridge Mobile (GT1),
    Sandybridge Mobile (GT2), Sandybridge Mobile (GT2+),
    Sandybridge Server, Ivybridge Mobile (GT1), Ivybridge Mobile (GT2),
    Ivybridge Desktop (GT1), Ivybridge Desktop (GT2), Ivybridge Server
    [ 13.187] (++) using VT number 7
    [ 13.197] (II) Loading /usr/lib/xorg/modules/drivers/intel_drv.so
    [ 13.198] drmOpenDevice: node name is /dev/dri/card0
    [ 13.198] drmOpenDevice: open result is 8, (OK)
    [ 13.198] drmOpenByBusid: Searching for BusID pci:0000:00:02.0
    [ 13.198] drmOpenDevice: node name is /dev/dri/card0
    [ 13.198] drmOpenDevice: open result is 8, (OK)
    [ 13.198] drmOpenByBusid: drmOpenMinor returns 8
    [ 13.198] drmOpenByBusid: drmGetBusid reports pci:0000:00:02.0
    [ 13.198] (II) intel(0): Creating default Display subsection in Screen section
    "Default Screen Section" for depth/fbbpp 24/32
    [ 13.198] (==) intel(0): Depth 24, (--) framebuffer bpp 32
    [ 13.198] (==) intel(0): RGB weight 888
    [ 13.198] (==) intel(0): Default visual is TrueColor
    [ 13.198] (II) intel(0): Integrated Graphics Chipset: Intel(R) Sandybridge Mobile (GT2)
    [ 13.198] (--) intel(0): Chipset: "Sandybridge Mobile (GT2)"
    [ 13.198] (**) intel(0): Relaxed fencing enabled
    [ 13.198] (**) intel(0): Framebuffer tiled
    [ 13.198] (**) intel(0): Pixmaps tiled
    [ 13.198] (**) intel(0): 3D buffers tiled
    [ 13.198] (**) intel(0): SwapBuffers wait enabled
    [ 13.198] (==) intel(0): video overlay key set to 0x101fe
    [ 13.208] (II) intel(0): Output LVDS1 has no monitor section
    [ 13.208] (II) intel(0): found backlight control interface /sys/class/backlight/acpi_video0
    [ 13.208] (II) intel(0): Output VGA1 has no monitor section
    [ 13.231] (II) intel(0): Output HDMI1 has no monitor section
    [ 13.270] (II) intel(0): Output DP1 has no monitor section
    [ 13.395] (II) intel(0): Output HDMI2 has no monitor section
    [ 13.418] (II) intel(0): Output HDMI3 has no monitor section
    [ 13.456] (II) intel(0): Output DP2 has no monitor section
    [ 13.496] (II) intel(0): Output DP3 has no monitor section
    [ 13.496] (II) intel(0): EDID for output LVDS1
    [ 13.496] (II) intel(0): Manufacturer: SEC Model: 4351 Serial#: 0
    [ 13.496] (II) intel(0): Year: 2008 Week: 0
    [ 13.496] (II) intel(0): EDID Version: 1.3
    [ 13.496] (II) intel(0): Digital Display Input
    [ 13.496] (II) intel(0): Max Image Size [cm]: horiz.: 34 vert.: 19
    [ 13.496] (II) intel(0): Gamma: 2.20
    [ 13.496] (II) intel(0): No DPMS capabilities specified
    [ 13.496] (II) intel(0): Supported color encodings: RGB 4:4:4 YCrCb 4:4:4
    [ 13.496] (II) intel(0): First detailed timing is preferred mode
    [ 13.496] (II) intel(0): redX: 0.580 redY: 0.340 greenX: 0.310 greenY: 0.550
    [ 13.496] (II) intel(0): blueX: 0.155 blueY: 0.155 whiteX: 0.313 whiteY: 0.329
    [ 13.496] (II) intel(0): Manufacturer's mask: 0
    [ 13.497] (II) intel(0): Supported detailed timing:
    [ 13.497] (II) intel(0): clock: 69.3 MHz Image Size: 344 x 194 mm
    [ 13.497] (II) intel(0): h_active: 1366 h_sync: 1414 h_sync_end 1446 h_blank_end 1480 h_border: 0
    [ 13.497] (II) intel(0): v_active: 768 v_sync: 770 v_sync_end 775 v_blanking: 780 v_border: 0
    [ 13.497] (II) intel(0): Unknown vendor-specific block f
    [ 13.497] (II) intel(0): SAMSUNG
    [ 13.497] (II) intel(0): 156AT05-307
    [ 13.497] (II) intel(0): EDID (in hex):
    [ 13.497] (II) intel(0): 00ffffffffffff004ca3514300000000
    [ 13.497] (II) intel(0): 00120103802213780a87f594574f8c27
    [ 13.497] (II) intel(0): 27505400000001010101010101010101
    [ 13.497] (II) intel(0): 010101010101121b567250000c303020
    [ 13.497] (II) intel(0): 250058c2100000190000000f00000000
    [ 13.497] (II) intel(0): 00000000001eb4027400000000fe0053
    [ 13.497] (II) intel(0): 414d53554e470a2020202020000000fe
    [ 13.497] (II) intel(0): 00313536415430352d3330370a200017
    [ 13.497] (II) intel(0): EDID vendor "SEC", prod id 17233
    [ 13.497] (II) intel(0): Printing DDC gathered Modelines:
    [ 13.497] (II) intel(0): Modeline "1366x768"x0.0 69.30 1366 1414 1446 1480 768 770 775 780 -hsync -vsync (46.8 kHz)
    [ 13.497] (II) intel(0): Not using default mode "320x240" (doublescan mode not supported)
    [ 13.497] (II) intel(0): Not using default mode "400x300" (doublescan mode not supported)
    [ 13.497] (II) intel(0): Not using default mode "400x300" (doublescan mode not supported)
    [ 13.497] (II) intel(0): Not using default mode "512x384" (doublescan mode not supported)
    [ 13.497] (II) intel(0): Not using default mode "640x480" (doublescan mode not supported)
    [ 13.497] (II) intel(0): Not using default mode "640x512" (doublescan mode not supported)
    [ 13.497] (II) intel(0): Not using default mode "800x600" (doublescan mode not supported)
    [ 13.497] (II) intel(0): Not using default mode "896x672" (doublescan mode not supported)
    [ 13.497] (II) intel(0): Not using default mode "928x696" (doublescan mode not supported)
    [ 13.497] (II) intel(0): Not using default mode "960x720" (doublescan mode not supported)
    [ 13.497] (II) intel(0): Not using default mode "700x525" (doublescan mode not supported)
    [ 13.497] (II) intel(0): Not using default mode "1024x768" (doublescan mode not supported)
    [ 13.497] (II) intel(0): Printing probed modes for output LVDS1
    [ 13.497] (II) intel(0): Modeline "1366x768"x60.0 69.30 1366 1414 1446 1480 768 770 775 780 -hsync -vsync (46.8 kHz)
    [ 13.497] (II) intel(0): Modeline "1024x768"x60.0 65.00 1024 1048 1184 1344 768 771 777 806 -hsync -vsync (48.4 kHz)
    [ 13.497] (II) intel(0): Modeline "800x600"x60.3 40.00 800 840 968 1056 600 601 605 628 +hsync +vsync (37.9 kHz)
    [ 13.497] (II) intel(0): Modeline "800x600"x56.2 36.00 800 824 896 1024 600 601 603 625 +hsync +vsync (35.2 kHz)
    [ 13.497] (II) intel(0): Modeline "640x480"x59.9 25.18 640 656 752 800 480 490 492 525 -hsync -vsync (31.5 kHz)
    [ 13.497] (II) intel(0): EDID for output VGA1
    [ 13.521] (II) intel(0): EDID for output HDMI1
    [ 13.560] (II) intel(0): EDID for output DP1
    [ 13.685] (II) intel(0): EDID for output HDMI2
    [ 13.685] (II) intel(0): Manufacturer: HWP Model: 2848 Serial#: 16843009
    [ 13.685] (II) intel(0): Year: 2011 Week: 24
    [ 13.685] (II) intel(0): EDID Version: 1.3
    [ 13.685] (II) intel(0): Digital Display Input
    [ 13.685] (II) intel(0): Max Image Size [cm]: horiz.: 47 vert.: 30
    [ 13.685] (II) intel(0): Gamma: 2.20
    [ 13.685] (II) intel(0): DPMS capabilities: StandBy Suspend Off
    [ 13.685] (II) intel(0): Supported color encodings: RGB 4:4:4 YCrCb 4:4:4
    [ 13.685] (II) intel(0): Default color space is primary color space
    [ 13.685] (II) intel(0): First detailed timing is preferred mode
    [ 13.685] (II) intel(0): redX: 0.641 redY: 0.335 greenX: 0.298 greenY: 0.611
    [ 13.685] (II) intel(0): blueX: 0.147 blueY: 0.070 whiteX: 0.313 whiteY: 0.329
    [ 13.685] (II) intel(0): Supported established timings:
    [ 13.685] (II) intel(0): 720x400@70Hz
    [ 13.685] (II) intel(0): 640x480@60Hz
    [ 13.685] (II) intel(0): 800x600@60Hz
    [ 13.685] (II) intel(0): 1024x768@60Hz
    [ 13.685] (II) intel(0): Manufacturer's mask: 0
    [ 13.685] (II) intel(0): Supported standard timings:
    [ 13.685] (II) intel(0): #0: hsize: 1280 vsize 960 refresh: 60 vid: 16513
    [ 13.685] (II) intel(0): #1: hsize: 1280 vsize 1024 refresh: 60 vid: 32897
    [ 13.685] (II) intel(0): #2: hsize: 1440 vsize 900 refresh: 60 vid: 149
    [ 13.685] (II) intel(0): #3: hsize: 1600 vsize 1200 refresh: 60 vid: 16553
    [ 13.685] (II) intel(0): #4: hsize: 1680 vsize 1050 refresh: 60 vid: 179
    [ 13.685] (II) intel(0): Supported detailed timing:
    [ 13.685] (II) intel(0): clock: 146.2 MHz Image Size: 473 x 296 mm
    [ 13.685] (II) intel(0): h_active: 1680 h_sync: 1784 h_sync_end 1960 h_blank_end 2240 h_border: 0
    [ 13.685] (II) intel(0): v_active: 1050 v_sync: 1053 v_sync_end 1059 v_blanking: 1089 v_border: 0
    [ 13.685] (II) intel(0): Ranges: V min: 50 V max: 76 Hz, H min: 24 H max: 83 kHz, PixClock max 175 MHz
    [ 13.685] (II) intel(0): Monitor name: LA2205
    [ 13.685] (II) intel(0): Serial No: 3CQ124N20C
    [ 13.685] (II) intel(0): EDID (in hex):
    [ 13.685] (II) intel(0): 00ffffffffffff0022f0482801010101
    [ 13.685] (II) intel(0): 18150103802f1e78ee36c5a4554c9c25
    [ 13.685] (II) intel(0): 125054a10800814081809500a940b300
    [ 13.685] (II) intel(0): 01010101010121399030621a274068b0
    [ 13.685] (II) intel(0): 3600d9281100001c000000fd00324c18
    [ 13.685] (II) intel(0): 5311000a202020202020000000fc004c
    [ 13.685] (II) intel(0): 41323230350a202020202020000000ff
    [ 13.685] (II) intel(0): 003343513132344e3230430a202000d3
    [ 13.685] (II) intel(0): Printing probed modes for output HDMI2
    [ 13.685] (II) intel(0): Modeline "1680x1050"x60.0 146.25 1680 1784 1960 2240 1050 1053 1059 1089 -hsync +vsync (65.3 kHz)
    [ 13.685] (II) intel(0): Modeline "1600x1200"x60.0 162.00 1600 1664 1856 2160 1200 1201 1204 1250 +hsync +vsync (75.0 kHz)
    [ 13.685] (II) intel(0): Modeline "1280x1024"x60.0 108.00 1280 1328 1440 1688 1024 1025 1028 1066 +hsync +vsync (64.0 kHz)
    [ 13.685] (II) intel(0): Modeline "1440x900"x59.9 106.50 1440 1520 1672 1904 900 903 909 934 -hsync +vsync (55.9 kHz)
    [ 13.685] (II) intel(0): Modeline "1280x960"x60.0 108.00 1280 1376 1488 1800 960 961 964 1000 +hsync +vsync (60.0 kHz)
    [ 13.685] (II) intel(0): Modeline "1024x768"x60.0 65.00 1024 1048 1184 1344 768 771 777 806 -hsync -vsync (48.4 kHz)
    [ 13.685] (II) intel(0): Modeline "800x600"x60.3 40.00 800 840 968 1056 600 601 605 628 +hsync +vsync (37.9 kHz)
    [ 13.685] (II) intel(0): Modeline "640x480"x60.0 25.20 640 656 752 800 480 490 492 525 -hsync -vsync (31.5 kHz)
    [ 13.685] (II) intel(0): Modeline "720x400"x70.1 28.32 720 738 846 900 400 412 414 449 -hsync +vsync (31.5 kHz)
    [ 13.709] (II) intel(0): EDID for output HDMI3
    [ 13.746] (II) intel(0): EDID for output DP2
    [ 13.786] (II) intel(0): EDID for output DP3
    [ 13.786] (II) intel(0): Output LVDS1 connected
    [ 13.786] (II) intel(0): Output VGA1 disconnected
    [ 13.786] (II) intel(0): Output HDMI1 disconnected
    [ 13.786] (II) intel(0): Output DP1 disconnected
    [ 13.786] (II) intel(0): Output HDMI2 connected
    [ 13.786] (II) intel(0): Output HDMI3 disconnected
    [ 13.786] (II) intel(0): Output DP2 disconnected
    [ 13.786] (II) intel(0): Output DP3 disconnected
    [ 13.786] (II) intel(0): Using fuzzy aspect match for initial modes
    [ 13.786] (II) intel(0): Output LVDS1 using initial mode 1024x768
    [ 13.786] (II) intel(0): Output HDMI2 using initial mode 1024x768
    [ 13.786] (II) intel(0): Using default gamma of (1.0, 1.0, 1.0) unless otherwise stated.
    [ 13.786] (II) intel(0): Kernel page flipping support detected, enabling
    [ 13.786] (**) intel(0): Display dimensions: (340, 190) mm
    [ 13.786] (**) intel(0): DPI set to (76, 102)
    [ 13.786] (II) Loading sub module "fb"
    [ 13.786] (II) LoadModule: "fb"
    [ 13.787] (II) Loading /usr/lib/xorg/modules/libfb.so
    [ 13.802] (II) Module fb: vendor="X.Org Foundation"
    [ 13.802] compiled for 1.10.4, module version = 1.0.0
    [ 13.802] ABI class: X.Org ANSI C Emulation, version 0.4
    [ 13.802] (II) Loading sub module "dri2"
    [ 13.802] (II) LoadModule: "dri2"
    [ 13.802] (II) Loading /usr/lib/xorg/modules/extensions/libdri2.so
    [ 13.802] (II) Module dri2: vendor="X.Org Foundation"
    [ 13.802] compiled for 1.10.4, module version = 1.2.0
    [ 13.802] ABI class: X.Org Server Extension, version 5.0
    [ 13.802] (==) Depth 24 pixmap format is 32 bpp
    [ 13.802] (II) intel(0): [DRI2] Setup complete
    [ 13.802] (II) intel(0): [DRI2] DRI driver: i965
    [ 13.802] (II) intel(0): Allocated new frame buffer 1024x768 stride 4096, tiled
    [ 13.805] (II) UXA(0): Driver registered support for the following operations:
    [ 13.805] (II) solid
    [ 13.805] (II) copy
    [ 13.805] (II) composite (RENDER acceleration)
    [ 13.805] (II) put_image
    [ 13.805] (II) get_image
    [ 13.805] (==) intel(0): Backing store disabled
    [ 13.805] (==) intel(0): Silken mouse enabled
    [ 13.805] (II) intel(0): Initializing HW Cursor
    [ 14.399] (II) intel(0): RandR 1.2 enabled, ignore the following RandR disabled message.
    [ 14.400] (==) intel(0): DPMS enabled
    [ 14.400] (==) intel(0): Intel XvMC decoder enabled
    [ 14.400] (II) intel(0): Set up textured video
    [ 14.400] (II) intel(0): [XvMC] xvmc_vld driver initialized.
    [ 14.400] (II) intel(0): direct rendering: DRI2 Enabled
    [ 14.400] (==) intel(0): hotplug detection: "enabled"
    [ 14.400] (--) RandR disabled
    [ 14.400] (II) Initializing built-in extension Generic Event Extension
    [ 14.400] (II) Initializing built-in extension SHAPE
    [ 14.400] (II) Initializing built-in extension MIT-SHM
    [ 14.400] (II) Initializing built-in extension XInputExtension
    [ 14.400] (II) Initializing built-in extension XTEST
    [ 14.400] (II) Initializing built-in extension BIG-REQUESTS
    [ 14.400] (II) Initializing built-in extension SYNC
    [ 14.400] (II) Initializing built-in extension XKEYBOARD
    [ 14.400] (II) Initializing built-in extension XC-MISC
    [ 14.400] (II) Initializing built-in extension SECURITY
    [ 14.400] (II) Initializing built-in extension XINERAMA
    [ 14.400] (II) Initializing built-in extension XFIXES
    [ 14.400] (II) Initializing built-in extension RENDER
    [ 14.400] (II) Initializing built-in extension RANDR
    [ 14.400] (II) Initializing built-in extension COMPOSITE
    [ 14.400] (II) Initializing built-in extension DAMAGE
    [ 14.498] (II) AIGLX: enabled GLX_MESA_copy_sub_buffer
    [ 14.498] (II) AIGLX: enabled GLX_INTEL_swap_event
    [ 14.498] (II) AIGLX: enabled GLX_SGI_swap_control and GLX_MESA_swap_control
    [ 14.498] (II) AIGLX: enabled GLX_SGI_make_current_read
    [ 14.498] (II) AIGLX: GLX_EXT_texture_from_pixmap backed by buffer objects
    [ 14.498] (II) AIGLX: Loaded and initialized /usr/lib/xorg/modules/dri/i965_dri.so
    [ 14.498] (II) GLX: Initialized DRI2 GL provider for screen 0
    [ 14.498] (II) intel(0): Setting screen physical size to 270 x 203
    [ 14.799] (II) config/udev: Adding input device Power Button (/dev/input/event3)
    [ 14.799] (**) Power Button: Applying InputClass "evdev keyboard catchall"
    [ 14.799] (II) LoadModule: "evdev"
    [ 14.800] (II) Loading /usr/lib/xorg/modules/input/evdev_drv.so
    [ 14.811] (II) Module evdev: vendor="X.Org Foundation"
    [ 14.811] compiled for 1.10.0, module version = 2.6.0
    [ 14.811] Module class: X.Org XInput Driver
    [ 14.811] ABI class: X.Org XInput driver, version 12.2
    [ 14.811] (II) Using input driver 'evdev' for 'Power Button'
    [ 14.811] (II) Loading /usr/lib/xorg/modules/input/evdev_drv.so
    [ 14.811] (**) Power Button: always reports core events
    [ 14.811] (**) Power Button: Device: "/dev/input/event3"
    [ 14.811] (--) Power Button: Found keys
    [ 14.811] (II) Power Button: Configuring as keyboard
    [ 14.811] (**) Option "config_info" "udev:/sys/devices/LNXSYSTM:00/LNXPWRBN:00/input/input3/event3"
    [ 14.811] (II) XINPUT: Adding extended input device "Power Button" (type: KEYBOARD)
    [ 14.811] (**) Option "xkb_rules" "evdev"
    [ 14.811] (**) Option "xkb_model" "evdev"
    [ 14.811] (**) Option "xkb_layout" "us"
    [ 14.829] (II) config/udev: Adding input device Video Bus (/dev/input/event4)
    [ 14.829] (**) Video Bus: Applying InputClass "evdev keyboard catchall"
    [ 14.829] (II) Using input driver 'evdev' for 'Video Bus'
    [ 14.829] (II) Loading /usr/lib/xorg/modules/input/evdev_drv.so
    [ 14.829] (**) Video Bus: always reports core events
    [ 14.829] (**) Video Bus: Device: "/dev/input/event4"
    [ 14.829] (--) Video Bus: Found keys
    [ 14.829] (II) Video Bus: Configuring as keyboard
    [ 14.829] (**) Option "config_info" "udev:/sys/devices/LNXSYSTM:00/device:00/PNP0A08:00/LNXVIDEO:01/input/input4/event4"
    [ 14.829] (II) XINPUT: Adding extended input device "Video Bus" (type: KEYBOARD)
    [ 14.829] (**) Option "xkb_rules" "evdev"
    [ 14.829] (**) Option "xkb_model" "evdev"
    [ 14.829] (**) Option "xkb_layout" "us"
    [ 14.832] (II) config/udev: Adding input device Lid Switch (/dev/input/event2)
    [ 14.832] (II) No input driver/identifier specified (ignoring)
    [ 14.833] (II) config/udev: Adding input device Sleep Button (/dev/input/event1)
    [ 14.833] (**) Sleep Button: Applying InputClass "evdev keyboard catchall"
    [ 14.833] (II) Using input driver 'evdev' for 'Sleep Button'
    [ 14.833] (II) Loading /usr/lib/xorg/modules/input/evdev_drv.so
    [ 14.833] (**) Sleep Button: always reports core events
    [ 14.833] (**) Sleep Button: Device: "/dev/input/event1"
    [ 14.833] (--) Sleep Button: Found keys
    [ 14.833] (II) Sleep Button: Configuring as keyboard
    [ 14.833] (**) Option "config_info" "udev:/sys/devices/LNXSYSTM:00/device:00/PNP0C0E:00/input/input1/event1"
    [ 14.833] (II) XINPUT: Adding extended input device "Sleep Button" (type: KEYBOARD)
    [ 14.833] (**) Option "xkb_rules" "evdev"
    [ 14.833] (**) Option "xkb_model" "evdev"
    [ 14.833] (**) Option "xkb_layout" "us"
    [ 14.835] (II) config/udev: Adding input device CHICONY HP Basic USB Keyboard (/dev/input/event5)
    [ 14.835] (**) CHICONY HP Basic USB Keyboard: Applying InputClass "evdev keyboard catchall"
    [ 14.835] (II) Using input driver 'evdev' for 'CHICONY HP Basic USB Keyboard'
    [ 14.835] (II) Loading /usr/lib/xorg/modules/input/evdev_drv.so
    [ 14.835] (**) CHICONY HP Basic USB Keyboard: always reports core events
    [ 14.835] (**) CHICONY HP Basic USB Keyboard: Device: "/dev/input/event5"
    [ 14.835] (--) CHICONY HP Basic USB Keyboard: Found keys
    [ 14.835] (II) CHICONY HP Basic USB Keyboard: Configuring as keyboard
    [ 14.835] (**) Option "config_info" "udev:/sys/devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:1a.0/usb1/1-1/1-1.4/1-1.4.3/1-1.4.3.1/1-1.4.3.1:1.0/input/input5/event5"
    [ 14.835] (II) XINPUT: Adding extended input device "CHICONY HP Basic USB Keyboard" (type: KEYBOARD)
    [ 14.835] (**) Option "xkb_rules" "evdev"
    [ 14.835] (**) Option "xkb_model" "evdev"
    [ 14.835] (**) Option "xkb_layout" "us"
    [ 14.836] (II) config/udev: Adding input device Logitech USB Optical Mouse (/dev/input/event6)
    [ 14.836] (**) Logitech USB Optical Mouse: Applying InputClass "evdev pointer catchall"
    [ 14.836] (II) Using input driver 'evdev' for 'Logitech USB Optical Mouse'
    [ 14.836] (II) Loading /usr/lib/xorg/modules/input/evdev_drv.so
    [ 14.836] (**) Logitech USB Optical Mouse: always reports core events
    [ 14.836] (**) Logitech USB Optical Mouse: Device: "/dev/input/event6"
    [ 14.836] (--) Logitech USB Optical Mouse: Found 3 mouse buttons
    [ 14.836] (--) Logitech USB Optical Mouse: Found scroll wheel(s)
    [ 14.836] (--) Logitech USB Optical Mouse: Found relative axes
    [ 14.836] (--) Logitech USB Optical Mouse: Found x and y relative axes
    [ 14.836] (II) Logitech USB Optical Mouse: Configuring as mouse
    [ 14.836] (II) Logitech USB Optical Mouse: Adding scrollwheel support
    [ 14.836] (**) Logitech USB Optical Mouse: YAxisMapping: buttons 4 and 5
    [ 14.836] (**) Logitech USB Optical Mouse: EmulateWheelButton: 4, EmulateWheelInertia: 10, EmulateWheelTimeout: 200
    [ 14.836] (**) Option "config_info" "udev:/sys/devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:1a.0/usb1/1-1/1-1.4/1-1.4.3/1-1.4.3.2/1-1.4.3.2:1.0/input/input6/event6"
    [ 14.836] (II) XINPUT: Adding extended input device "Logitech USB Optical Mouse" (type: MOUSE)
    [ 14.836] (II) Logitech USB Optical Mouse: initialized for relative axes.
    [ 14.836] (**) Logitech USB Optical Mouse: (accel) keeping acceleration scheme 1
    [ 14.836] (**) Logitech USB Optical Mouse: (accel) acceleration profile 0
    [ 14.836] (**) Logitech USB Optical Mouse: (accel) acceleration factor: 2.000
    [ 14.836] (**) Logitech USB Optical Mouse: (accel) acceleration threshold: 4
    [ 14.837] (II) config/udev: Adding input device Logitech USB Optical Mouse (/dev/input/mouse0)
    [ 14.837] (II) No input driver/identifier specified (ignoring)
    [ 14.837] (II) config/udev: Adding input device HDA Digital PCBeep (/dev/input/event12)
    [ 14.837] (II) config/udev: Adding input device HDA Intel PCH Line In at Sep Rear Jack (/dev/input/event13)
    [ 14.838] (II) config/udev: Adding input device HDA Intel PCH Mic at Ext Right Jack (/dev/input/event14)
    [ 14.838] (II) No input driver/identifier specified (ignoring)
    [ 14.838] (II) config/udev: Adding input device HDA Intel PCH Line Out at Sep Rear Jack (/dev/input/event15)
    [ 14.838] (II) config/udev: Adding input device HDA Intel PCH HP Out at Ext Right Jack (/dev/input/event16)
    [ 14.838] (II) config/udev: Adding input device HDA Intel PCH HDMI/DP (/dev/input/event17)
    [ 14.838] (II) config/udev: Adding input device HDA Intel PCH HDMI/DP (/dev/input/event18)
    [ 14.839] (II) config/udev: Adding input device HDA Intel PCH HDMI/DP (/dev/input/event19)
    [ 14.839] (II) No input driver/identifier specified (ignoring)
    [ 14.840] (II) config/udev: Adding input device HP HD Webcam [Fixed] (/dev/input/event10)
    [ 14.840] (**) HP HD Webcam [Fixed]: Applying InputClass "evdev keyboard catchall"
    [ 14.840] (II) Using input driver 'evdev' for 'HP HD Webcam [Fixed]'
    [ 14.840] (II) Loading /usr/lib/xorg/modules/input/evdev_drv.so
    [ 14.840] (**) HP HD Webcam [Fixed]: always reports core events
    [ 14.840] (**) HP HD Webcam [Fixed]: Device: "/dev/input/event10"
    [ 14.840] (--) HP HD Webcam [Fixed]: Found keys
    [ 14.840] (II) HP HD Webcam [Fixed]: Configuring as keyboard
    [ 14.840] (**) Option "config_info" "udev:/sys/devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:1d.0/usb2/2-1/2-1.4/2-1.4:1.0/input/input10/event10"
    [ 14.840] (II) XINPUT: Adding extended input device "HP HD Webcam [Fixed]" (type: KEYBOARD)
    [ 14.840] (**) Option "xkb_rules" "evdev"
    [ 14.840] (**) Option "xkb_model" "evdev"
    [ 14.840] (**) Option "xkb_layout" "us"
    [ 14.843] (II) config/udev: Adding input device AT Translated Set 2 keyboard (/dev/input/event0)
    [ 14.843] (**) AT Translated Set 2 keyboard: Applying InputClass "evdev keyboard catchall"
    [ 14.843] (II) Using input driver 'evdev' for 'AT Translated Set 2 keyboard'
    [ 14.843] (II) Loading /usr/lib/xorg/modules/input/evdev_drv.so
    [ 14.843] (**) AT Translated Set 2 keyboard: always reports core events
    [ 14.843] (**) AT Translated Set 2 keyboard: Device: "/dev/input/event0"
    [ 14.843] (--) AT Translated Set 2 keyboard: Found keys
    [ 14.843] (II) AT Translated Set 2 keyboard: Configuring as keyboard
    [ 14.843] (**) Option "config_info" "udev:/sys/devices/platform/i8042/serio0/input/input0/event0"
    [ 14.843] (II) XINPUT: Adding extended input device "AT Translated Set 2 keyboard" (type: KEYBOARD)
    [ 14.843] (**) Option "xkb_rules" "evdev"
    [ 14.843] (**) Option "xkb_model" "evdev"
    [ 14.843] (**) Option "xkb_layout" "us"
    [ 14.843] (II) config/udev: Adding input device SynPS/2 Synaptics TouchPad (/dev/input/event11)
    [ 14.843] (**) SynPS/2 Synaptics TouchPad: Applying InputClass "evdev touchpad catchall"
    [ 14.843] (**) SynPS/2 Synaptics TouchPad: Applying InputClass "touchpad catchall"
    [ 14.843] (II) LoadModule: "synaptics"
    [ 14.843] (II) Loading /usr/lib/xorg/modules/input/synaptics_drv.so
    [ 14.850] (II) Module synaptics: vendor="X.Org Foundation"
    [ 14.850] compiled for 1.10.2, module version = 1.4.1
    [ 14.850] Module class: X.Org XInput Driver
    [ 14.850] ABI class: X.Org XInput driver, version 12.2
    [ 14.850] (II) Using input driver 'synaptics' for 'SynPS/2 Synaptics TouchPad'
    [ 14.850] (II) Loading /usr/lib/xorg/modules/input/synaptics_drv.so
    [ 14.850] (**) SynPS/2 Synaptics TouchPad: always reports core events
    [ 14.850] (**) Option "Device" "/dev/input/event11"
    [ 14.970] (--) SynPS/2 Synaptics TouchPad: x-axis range 1472 - 5690
    [ 14.970] (--) SynPS/2 Synaptics TouchPad: y-axis range 1408 - 4854
    [ 14.970] (--) SynPS/2 Synaptics TouchPad: pressure range 0 - 255
    [ 14.970] (--) SynPS/2 Synaptics TouchPad: finger width range 0 - 15
    [ 14.970] (--) SynPS/2 Synaptics TouchPad: buttons: left right double triple
    [ 14.970] (**) Option "TapButton1" "1"
    [ 14.970] (**) Option "TapButton2" "2"
    [ 14.970] (**) Option "TapButton3" "3"
    [ 15.076] (--) SynPS/2 Synaptics TouchPad: touchpad found
    [ 15.076] (**) SynPS/2 Synaptics TouchPad: always reports core events
    [ 15.183] (**) Option "config_info" "udev:/sys/devices/platform/i8042/serio4/input/input11/event11"
    [ 15.183] (II) XINPUT: Adding extended input device "SynPS/2 Synaptics TouchPad" (type: TOUCHPAD)
    [ 15.183] (**) SynPS/2 Synaptics TouchPad: (accel) MinSpeed is now constant deceleration 2.5
    [ 15.183] (**) SynPS/2 Synaptics TouchPad: MaxSpeed is now 1.75
    [ 15.183] (**) SynPS/2 Synaptics TouchPad: AccelFactor is now 0.037
    [ 15.183] (**) SynPS/2 Synaptics TouchPad: (accel) keeping acceleration scheme 1
    [ 15.183] (**) SynPS/2 Synaptics TouchPad: (accel) acceleration profile 1
    [ 15.183] (**) SynPS/2 Synaptics TouchPad: (accel) acceleration factor: 2.000
    [ 15.183] (**) SynPS/2 Synaptics TouchPad: (accel) acceleration threshold: 4
    [ 15.183] (--) SynPS/2 Synaptics TouchPad: touchpad found
    [ 15.183] (II) config/udev: Adding input device SynPS/2 Synaptics TouchPad (/dev/input/mouse1)
    [ 15.183] (II) No input driver/identifier specified (ignoring)
    [ 15.184] (II) config/udev: Adding input device ST LIS3LV02DL Accelerometer (/dev/input/event7)
    [ 15.184] (II) No input driver/identifier specified (ignoring)
    [ 15.184] (II) config/udev: Adding input device ST LIS3LV02DL Accelerometer (/dev/input/js0)
    [ 15.184] (II) config/udev: Adding input device PC Speaker (/dev/input/event8)
    [ 15.186] (II) config/udev: Adding input device HP WMI hotkeys (/dev/input/event9)
    [ 15.186] (**) HP WMI hotkeys: Applying InputClass "evdev keyboard catchall"
    [ 15.186] (II) Using input driver 'evdev' for 'HP WMI hotkeys'
    [ 15.186] (II) Loading /usr/lib/xorg/modules/input/evdev_drv.so
    [ 15.186] (**) HP WMI hotkeys: always reports core events
    [ 15.186] (**) HP WMI hotkeys: Device: "/dev/input/event9"
    [ 15.186] (--) HP WMI hotkeys: Found keys
    [ 15.186] (II) HP WMI hotkeys: Configuring as keyboard
    [ 15.186] (**) Option "config_info" "udev:/sys/devices/virtual/input/input9/event9"
    [ 15.186] (II) XINPUT: Adding extended input device "HP WMI hotkeys" (type: KEYBOARD)
    [ 15.186] (**) Option "xkb_rules" "evdev"
    [ 15.186] (**) Option "xkb_model" "evdev"
    [ 15.186] (**) Option "xkb_layout" "us"
    [ 39.891] (II) intel(0): EDID vendor "SEC", prod id 17233
    [ 39.891] (II) intel(0): Printing DDC gathered Modelines:
    [ 39.891] (II) intel(0): Modeline "1366x768"x0.0 69.30 1366 1414 1446 1480 768 770 775 780 -hsync -vsync (46.8 kHz)
    [ 52.300] (II) intel(0): EDID vendor "SEC", prod id 17233
    [ 52.300] (II) intel(0): Printing DDC gathered Modelines:
    [ 52.300] (II) intel(0): Modeline "1366x768"x0.0 69.30 1366 1414 1446 1480 768 770 775 780 -hsync -vsync (46.8 kHz)
    [ 52.625] (II) intel(0): EDID vendor "SEC", prod id 17233
    [ 52.625] (II) intel(0): Printing DDC gathered Modelines:
    [ 52.625] (II) intel(0): Modeline "1366x768"x0.0 69.30 1366 1414 1446 1480 768 770 775 780 -hsync -vsync (46.8 kHz)
    [ 54.852] (II) intel(0): EDID vendor "SEC", prod id 17233
    [ 54.852] (II) intel(0): Printing DDC gathered Modelines:
    [ 54.861] (II) intel(0): Modeline "1366x768"x0.0 69.30 1366 1414 1446 1480 768 770 775 780 -hsync -vsync (46.8 kHz)
    [ 70.112] (II) intel(0): EDID vendor "SEC", prod id 17233
    [ 70.113] (II) intel(0): Printing DDC gathered Modelines:
    [ 70.113] (II) intel(0): Modeline "1366x768"x0.0 69.30 1366 1414 1446 1480 768 770 775 780 -hsync -vsync (46.8 kHz)
    [ 72.893] (II) intel(0): EDID vendor "SEC", prod id 17233
    [ 72.893] (II) intel(0): Printing DDC gathered Modelines:
    [ 72.893] (II) intel(0): Modeline "1366x768"x0.0 69.30 1366 1414 1446 1480 768 770 775 780 -hsync -vsync (46.8 kHz)
    [ 82.662] (II) intel(0): EDID vendor "SEC", prod id 17233
    [ 82.662] (II) intel(0): Printing DDC gathered Modelines:
    [ 82.662] (II) intel(0): Modeline "1366x768"x0.0 69.30 1366 1414 1446 1480 768 770 775 780 -hsync -vsync (46.8 kHz)
    [ 82.951] (II) intel(0): Allocated new frame buffer 1088x770 stride 4608, tiled
    [ 83.011] (II) intel(0): Allocated new frame buffer 1728x1052 stride 7168, tiled
    [ 83.497] (II) intel(0): EDID vendor "HWP", prod id 10312
    [ 83.497] (II) intel(0): Using hsync ranges from config file
    [ 83.497] (II) intel(0): Using vrefresh ranges from config file
    [ 83.497] (II) intel(0): Printing DDC gathered Modelines:
    [ 83.497] (II) intel(0): Modeline "1680x1050"x0.0 146.25 1680 1784 1960 2240 1050 1053 1059 1089 -hsync +vsync (65.3 kHz)
    [ 83.497] (II) intel(0): Modeline "800x600"x0.0 40.00 800 840 968 1056 600 601 605 628 +hsync +vsync (37.9 kHz)
    [ 83.497] (II) intel(0): Modeline "640x480"x0.0 25.18 640 656 752 800 480 490 492 525 -hsync -vsync (31.5 kHz)
    [ 83.497] (II) intel(0): Modeline "720x400"x0.0 28.32 720 738 846 900 400 412 414 449 -hsync +vsync (31.5 kHz)
    [ 83.497] (II) intel(0): Modeline "1024x768"x0.0 65.00 1024 1048 1184 1344 768 771 777 806 -hsync -vsync (48.4 kHz)
    [ 83.497] (II) intel(0): Modeline "1280x960"x0.0 108.00 1280 1376 1488 1800 960 961 964 1000 +hsync +vsync (60.0 kHz)
    [ 83.497] (II) intel(0): Modeline "1280x1024"x0.0 108.00 1280 1328 1440 1688 1024 1025 1028 1066 +hsync +vsync (64.0 kHz)
    [ 83.497] (II) intel(0): Modeline "1440x900"x0.0 88.75 1440 1488 1520 1600 900 903 909 926 +hsync -vsync (55.5 kHz)
    [ 83.498] (II) intel(0): Modeline "1600x1200"x0.0 162.00 1600 1664 1856 2160 1200 1201 1204 1250 +hsync +vsync (75.0 kHz)
    [ 83.498] (II) intel(0): Modeline "1680x1050"x0.0 119.00 1680 1728 1760 1840 1050 1053 1059 1080 +hsync -vsync (64.7 kHz)
    [ 83.787] (II) intel(0): EDID vendor "HWP", prod id 10312
    [ 83.787] (II) intel(0): Using hsync ranges from config file
    [ 83.787] (II) intel(0): Using vrefresh ranges from config file
    [ 83.787] (II) intel(0): Printing DDC gathered Modelines:
    [ 83.787] (II) intel(0): Modeline "1680x1050"x0.0 146.25 1680 1784 1960 2240 1050 1053 1059 1089 -hsync +vsync (65.3 kHz)
    [ 83.787] (II) intel(0): Modeline "800x600"x0.0 40.00 800 840 968 1056 600 601 605 628 +hsync +vsync (37.9 kHz)
    [ 83.787] (II) intel(0): Modeline "640x480"x0.0 25.18 640 656 752 800 480 490 492 525 -hsync -vsync (31.5 kHz)
    [ 83.787] (II) intel(0): Modeline "720x400"x0.0 28.32 720 738 846 900 400 412 414 449 -hsync +vsync (31.5 kHz)
    [ 83.787] (II) intel(0): Modeline "1024x768"x0.0 65.00 1024 1048 1184 1344 768 771 777 806 -hsync -vsync (48.4 kHz)
    [ 83.787] (II) intel(0): Modeline "1280x960"x0.0 108.00 1280 1376 1488 1800 960 961 964 1000 +hsync +vsync (60.0 kHz)
    [ 83.787] (II) intel(0): Modeline "1280x1024"x0.0 108.00 1280 1328 1440 1688 1024 1025 1028 1066 +hsync +vsync (64.0 kHz)
    [ 83.787] (II) intel(0): Modeline "1440x900"x0.0 88.75 1440 1488 1520 1600 900 903 909 926 +hsync -vsync (55.5 kHz)
    [ 83.788] (II) intel(0): Modeline "1600x1200"x0.0 162.00 1600 1664 1856 2160 1200 1201 1204 1250 +hsync +vsync (75.0 kHz)
    [ 83.788] (II) intel(0): Modeline "1680x1050"x0.0 119.00 1680 1728 1760 1840 1050 1053 1059 1080 +hsync -vsync (64.7 kHz)
    [ 84.094] (II) intel(0): EDID vendor "HWP", prod id 10312
    [ 84.094] (II) intel(0): Using hsync ranges from config file
    [ 84.094] (II) intel(0): Using vrefresh ranges from config file
    [ 84.094] (II) intel(0): Printing DDC gathered Modelines:
    [ 84.094] (II) intel(0): Modeline "1680x1050"x0.0 146.25 1680 1784 1960 2240 1050 1053 1059 1089 -hsync +vsync (65.3 kHz)
    [ 84.094] (II) intel(0): Modeline "800x600"x0.0 40.00 800 840 968 1056 600 601 605 628 +hsync +vsync (37.9 kHz)
    [ 84.094] (II) intel(0): Modeline "640x480"x0.0 25.18 640 656 752 800 480 490 492 525 -hsync -vsync (31.5 kHz)
    [ 84.094] (II) intel(0): Modeline "720x400"x0.0 28.32 720 738 846 900 400 412 414 449 -hsync +vsync (31.5 kHz)
    [ 84.094] (II) intel(0): Modeline "1024x768"x0.0 65.00 1024 1048 1184 1344 768 771 777 806 -hsync -vsync (48.4 kHz)
    [ 84.094] (II) intel(0): Modeline "1280x960"x0.0 108.00 1280 1376 1488 1800 960 961 964 1000 +hsync +vsync (60.0 kHz)
    [ 84.094] (II) intel(0): Modeline "1280x1024"x0.0 108.00 1280 1328 1440 1688 1024 1025 1028 1066 +hsync +vsync (64.0 kHz)
    [ 84.094] (II) intel(0): Modeline "1440x900"x0.0 88.75 1440 1488 1520 1600 900 903 909 926 +hsync -vsync (55.5 kHz)
    [ 84.094] (II) intel(0): Modeline "1600x1200"x0.0 162.00 1600 1664 1856 2160 1200 1201 1204 1250 +hsync +vsync (75.0 kHz)
    [ 84.094] (II) intel(0): Modeline "1680x1050"x0.0 119.00 1680 1728 1760 1840 1050 1053 1059 1080 +hsync -vsync (64.7 kHz)
    [ 84.219] (II) intel(0): Allocated new frame buffer 1728x1050 stride 7168, tiled
    [ 84.276] (EE) intel(0): failed to set mode: Invalid argument
    [ 84.467] (II) intel(0): EDID vendor "HWP", prod id 10312
    [ 84.467] (II) intel(0): Using hsync ranges from config file
    [ 84.467] (II) intel(0): Using vrefresh ranges from config file
    [ 84.467] (II) intel(0): Printing DDC gathered Modelines:
    [ 84.467] (II) intel(0): Modeline "1680x1050"x0.0 146.25 1680 1784 1960 2240 1050 1053 1059 1089 -hsync +vsync (65.3 kHz)
    [ 84.467] (II) intel(0): Modeline "800x600"x0.0 40.00 800 840 968 1056 600 601 605 628 +hsync +vsync (37.9 kHz)
    [ 84.467] (II) intel(0): Modeline "640x480"x0.0 25.18 640 656 752 800 480 490 492 525 -hsync -vsync (31.5 kHz)
    [ 84.467] (II) intel(0): Modeline "720x400"x0.0 28.32 720 738 846 900 400 412 414 449 -hsync +vsync (31.5 kHz)
    [ 84.467] (II) intel(0): Modeline "1024x768"x0.0 65.00 1024 1048 1184 1344 768 771 777 806 -hsync -vsync (48.4 kHz)
    [ 84.467] (II) intel(0): Modeline "1280x960"x0.0 108.00 1280 1376 1488 1800 960 961 964 1000 +hsync +vsync (60.0 kHz)
    [ 84.467] (II) intel(0): Modeline "1280x1024"x0.0 108.00 1280 1328 1440 1688 1024 1025 1028 1066 +hsync +vsync (64.0 kHz)
    [ 84.467] (II) intel(0): Modeline "1440x900"x0.0 88.75 1440 1488 1520 1600 900 903 909 926 +hsync -vsync (55.5 kHz)
    [ 84.467] (II) intel(0): Modeline "1600x1200"x0.0 162.00 1600 1664 1856 2160 1200 1201 1204 1250 +hsync +vsync (75.0 kHz)
    [ 84.467] (II) intel(0): Modeline "1680x1050"x0.0 119.00 1680 1728 1760 1840 1050 1053 1059 1080 +hsync -vsync (64.7 kHz)
    [ 84.807] (II) intel(0): EDID vendor "HWP", prod id 10312
    [ 84.807] (II) intel(0): Using hsync ranges from config file
    [ 84.807] (II) intel(0): Using vrefresh ranges from config file
    [ 84.807] (II) intel(0): Printing DDC gathered Modelines:
    [ 84.807] (II) intel(0): Modeline "1680x1050"x0.0 146.25 1680 1784 1960 2240 1050 1053 1059 1089 -hsync +vsync (65.3 kHz)
    [ 84.807] (II) intel(0): Modeline "800x600"x0.0 40.00 800 840 968 1056 600 601 605 628 +hsync +vsync (37.9 kHz)
    [ 84.807] (II) intel(0): Modeline "640x480"x0.0 25.18 640 656 752 800 480 490 492 525 -hsync -vsync (31.5 kHz)
    [ 84.807] (II) intel(0): Modeline "720x400"x0.0 28.32 720 738 846 900 400 412 414 449 -hsync +vsync (31.5 kHz)
    [ 84.807] (II) intel(0): Modeline "1024x768"x0.0 65.00 1024 1048 1184 1344 768 771 777 806 -hsync -vsync (48.4 kHz)
    [ 84.807] (II) intel(0): Modeline "1280x960"x0.0 108.00 1280 1376 1488 1800 960 961 964 1000 +hsync +vsync (60.0 kHz)
    [ 84.807] (II) intel(0): Modeline "1280x1024"x0.0 108.00 1280 1328 1440 1688 1024 1025 1028 1066 +hsync +vsync (64.0 kHz)
    [ 84.807] (II) intel(0): Modeline "1440x900"x0.0 88.75 1440 1488 1520 1600 900 903 909 926 +hsync -vsync (55.5 kHz)
    [ 84.808] (II) intel(0): Modeline "1600x1200"x0.0 162.00 1600 1664 1856 2160 1200 1201 1204 1250 +hsync +vsync (75.0 kHz)
    [ 84.808] (II) intel(0): Modeline "1680x1050"x0.0 119.00 1680 1728 1760 1840 1050 1053 1059 1080 +hsync -vsync (64.7 kHz)
    [ 85.104] (II) intel(0): EDID vendor "HWP", prod id 10312
    [ 85.104] (II) intel(0): Using hsync ranges from config file
    [ 85.104] (II) intel(0): Using vrefresh ranges from config file
    [ 85.104] (II) intel(0): Printing DDC gathered Modelines:
    [ 85.104] (II) intel(0): Modeline "1680x1050"x0.0 146.25 1680 1784 1960 2240 1050 1053 1059 1089 -hsync +vsync (65.3 kHz)
    [ 85.104] (II) intel(0): Modeline "800x600"x0.0 40.00 800 840 968 1056 600 601 605 628 +hsync +vsync (37.9 kHz)
    [ 85.104] (II) intel(0): Modeline "640x480"x0.0 25.18 640 656 752 800 480 490 492 525 -hsync -vsync (31.5 kHz)
    [ 85.104] (II) intel(0): Modeline "720x400"x0.0 28.32 720 738 846 900 400 412 414 449 -hsync +vsync (31.5 kHz)
    [ 85.104] (II) intel(0): Modeline "1024x768"x0.0 65.00 1024 1048 1184 1344 768 771 777 806 -hsync -vsync (48.4 kHz)
    [ 85.104] (II) intel(0): Modeline "1280x960"x0.0 108.00 1280 1376 1488 1800 960 961 964 1000 +hsync +vsync (60.0 kHz)
    [ 85.104] (II) intel(0): Modeline "1280x1024"x0.0 108.00 1280 1328 1440 1688 1024 1025 1028 1066 +hsync +vsync (64.0 kHz)
    [ 85.104] (II) intel(0): Modeline "1440x900"x0.0 88.75 1440 1488 1520 1600 900 903 909 926 +hsync -vsync (55.5 kHz)
    [ 85.104] (II) intel(0): Modeline "1600x1200"x0.0 162.00 1600 1664 1856 2160 1200 1201 1204 1250 +hsync +vsync (75.0 kHz)
    [ 85.104] (II) intel(0): Modeline "1680x1050"x0.0 119.00 1680 1728 1760 1840 1050 1053 1059 1080 +hsync -vsync (64.7 kHz)
    [ 85.447] (II) intel(0): EDID vendor "HWP", prod id 10312
    [ 85.447] (II) intel(0): Using hsync ranges from config file
    [ 85.447] (II) intel(0): Using vrefresh ranges from config file
    [ 85.447] (II) intel(0): Printing DDC gathered Modelines:
    [ 85.447] (II) intel(0): Modeline "1680x1050"x0.0 146.25 1680 1784 1960 2240 1050 1053 1059 1089 -hsync +vsync (65.3 kHz)
    [ 85.447] (II) intel(0): Modeline "800x600"x0.0 40.00 800 840 968 1056 600 601 605 628 +hsync +vsync (37.9 kHz)
    [ 85.447] (II) intel(0): Modeline "640x480"x0.0 25.18 640 656 752 800 480 490 492 525 -hsync -vsync (31.5 kHz)
    [ 85.447] (II) intel(0): Modeline "720x400"x0.0 28.32 720 738 846 900 400 412 414 449 -hsync +vsync (31.5 kHz)
    [ 85.447] (II) intel(0): Modeline "1024x768"x0.0 65.00 1024 1048 1184 1344 768 771 777 806 -hsync -vsync (48.4 kHz)
    [ 85.447] (II) intel(0): Modeline "1280x960"x0.0 108.00 1280 1376 1488 1800 960 961 964 1000 +hsync +vsync (60.0 kHz)
    [ 85.447] (II) intel(0): Modeline "1280x1024"x0.0 108.00 1280 1328 1440 1688 1024 1025 1028 1066 +hsync +vsync (64.0 kHz)
    [ 85.447] (II) intel(0): Modeline "1440x900"x0.0 88.75 1440 1488 1520 1600 900 903 909 926 +hsync -vsync (55.5 kHz)
    [ 85.447] (II) intel(0): Modeline "1600x1200"x0.0 162.00 1600 1664 1856 2160 1200 1201 1204 1250 +hsync +vsync (75.0 kHz)
    [ 85.447] (II) intel(0): Modeline "1680x1050"x0.0 119.00 1680 1728 1760 1840 1050 1053 1059 1080 +hsync -vsync (64.7 kHz)
    [ 85.791] (II) intel(0): EDID vendor "HWP", prod id 10312
    [ 85.791] (II) intel(0): Using hsync ranges from config file
    [ 85.791] (II) intel(0): Using vrefresh ranges from config file
    [ 85.791] (II) intel(0): Printing DDC gathered Modelines:
    [ 85.791] (II) intel(0): Modeline "1680x1050"x0.0 146.25 1680 1784 1960 2240 1050 1053 1059 1089 -hsync +vsync (65.3 kHz)
    [ 85.791] (II) intel(0): Modeline "800x600"x0.0 40.00 800 840 968 1056 600 601 605 628 +hsync +vsync (37.9 kHz)
    [ 85.791] (II) intel(0): Modeline "640x480"x0.0 25.18 640 656 752 800 480 490 492 525 -hsync -vsync (31.5 kHz)
    [ 85.791] (II) intel(0): Modeline "720x400"x0.0 28.32 720 738 846 900 400 412 414 449 -hsync +vsync (31.5 kHz)
    [ 85.791] (II) intel(0): Modeline "1024x768"x0.0 65.00 1024 1048 1184 1344 768 771 777 806 -hsync -vsync (48.4 kHz)
    [ 85.791] (II) intel(0): Modeline "1280x960"x0.0 108.00 1280 1376 1488 1800 960 961 964 1000 +hsync +vsync (60.0 kHz)
    [ 85.791] (II) intel(0): Modeline "1280x1024"x0.0 108.00 1280 1328 1440 1688 1024 1025 1028 1066 +hsync +vsync (64.0 kHz)
    [ 85.791] (II) intel(0): Modeline "1440x900"x0.0 88.75 1440 1488 1520 1600 900 903 909 926 +hsync -vsync (55.5 kHz)
    [ 85.791] (II) intel(0): Modeline "1600x1200"x0.0 162.00 1600 1664 1856 2160 1200 1201 1204 1250 +hsync +vsync (75.0 kHz)
    [ 85.791] (II) intel(0): Modeline "1680x1050"x0.0 119.00 1680 1728 1760 1840 1050 1053 1059 1080 +hsync -vsync (64.7 kHz)
    [ 86.169] (WW) intel(0): flip queue failed: Device or resource busy
    [ 86.169] (WW) intel(0): Page flip failed: Device or resource busy
    [ 86.313] (WW) intel(0): flip queue failed: Device or resource busy
    [ 86.313] (WW) intel(0): Page flip failed: Device or resource busy
    [ 100.047] (II) intel(0): EDID vendor "HWP", prod id 10312
    [ 100.047] (II) intel(0): Using hsync ranges from config file
    [ 100.047] (II) intel(0): Using vrefresh ranges from config file
    [ 100.047] (II) intel(0): Printing DDC gathered Modelines:
    [ 100.047] (II) intel(0): Modeline "1680x1050"x0.0 146.25 1680 1784 1960 2240 1050 1053 1059 1089 -hsync +vsync (65.3 kHz)
    [ 100.047] (II) intel(0): Modeline "800x600"x0.0 40.00 800 840 968 1056 600 601 605 628 +hsync +vsync (37.9 kHz)
    [ 100.047] (II) intel(0): Modeline "640x480"x0.0 25.18 640 656 752 800 480 490 492 525 -hsync -vsync (31.5 kHz)
    [ 100.047] (II) intel(0): Modeline "720x400"x0.0 28.32 720 738 846 900 400 412 414 449 -hsync +vsync (31.5 kHz)
    [ 100.047] (II) intel(0): Modeline "1024x768"x0.0 65.00 1024 1048 1184 1344 768 771 777 806 -hsync -vsync (48.4 kHz)
    [ 100.047] (II) intel(0): Modeline "1280x960"x0.0 108.00 1280 1376 1488 1800 960 961 964 1000 +hsync +vsync (60.0 kHz)
    [ 100.047] (II) intel(0): Modeline "1280x1024"x0.0 108.00 1280 1328 1440 1688 1024 1025 1028 1066 +hsync +vsync (64.0 kHz)
    [ 100.047] (II) intel(0): Modeline "1440x900"x0.0 88.75 1440 1488 1520 1600 900 903 909 926 +hsync -vsync (55.5 kHz)
    [ 100.047] (II) intel(0): Modeline "1600x1200"x0.0 162.00 1600 1664 1856 2160 1200 1201 1204 1250 +hsync +vsync (75.0 kHz)
    [ 100.047] (II) intel(0): Modeline "1680x1050"x0.0 119.00 1680 1728 1760 1840 1050 1053 1059 1080 +hsync -vsync (64.7 kHz)
    [ 100.156] (II) intel(0): EDID vendor "SEC", prod id 17233
    [ 100.156] (II) intel(0): Printing DDC gathered Modelines:
    [ 100.156] (II) intel(0): Modeline "1366x768"x0.0 69.30 1366 1414 1446 1480 768 770 775 780 -hsync -vsync (46.8 kHz)
    [ 100.464] (WW) intel(0): flip queue failed: Device or resource busy
    [ 100.464] (WW) intel(0): Page flip failed: Device or resource busy
    [ 100.472] (II) intel(0): Allocated new frame buffer 1728x1050 stride 7168, tiled
    [ 100.790] (II) intel(0): EDID vendor "SEC", prod id 17233
    [ 100.790] (II) intel(0): Printing DDC gathered Modelines:
    [ 100.790] (II) intel(0): Modeline "1366x768"x0.0 69.30 1366 1414 1446 1480 768 770 775 780 -hsync -vsync (46.8 kHz)
    [ 101.081] (II) intel(0): EDID vendor "SEC", prod id 17233
    [ 101.081] (II) intel(0): Printing DDC gathered Modelines:
    [ 101.081] (II) intel(0): Modeline "1366x768"x0.0 69.30 1366 1414 1446 1480 768 770 775 780 -hsync -vsync (46.8 kHz)
    [ 101.435] (II) intel(0): EDID vendor "SEC", prod id 17233
    [ 101.435] (II) intel(0): Printing DDC gathered Modelines:
    [ 101.435] (II) intel(0): Modeline "1366x768"x0.0 69.30 1366 1414 1446 1480 768 770 775 780 -hsync -vsync (46.8 kHz)
    [ 190.516] (II) AIGLX: Suspending AIGLX clients for VT switch
    Since this is a multi-part problem I guess my initial task is to understand why going directly to disabling the laptop's LCD and setting my external monitor to 1680x1050 (Auto) doesn't work without going through the other steps.
    Last edited by nnelson123 (2011-10-05 13:48:19)

[    13.093] (==) No Layout section.  Using the first Screen section.
    [    13.093] (==) No screen section available. Using defaults.
    [    13.093] (**) |-->Screen "Default Screen Section" (0)
    [    13.093] (**) |   |-->Monitor "<default monitor>"
    [    13.093] (==) No monitor specified for screen "Default Screen Section".
            Using a default monitor configuration.
    First step would be to create the necessary entries (easier to make a complete xorg.conf versus xorg.conf.d/##-whatever.conf).
    All Desktop Environments / Window Managers rely on X.  Man pages are helpful, possibly some headaches ahead as I fought a dual-monitor display this way.
    I currently run a xrandr script to switch displays on my hp pavilion: https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Xrandr#Scripts
    Check it out.

• How to switch off internal macbook screen when using external monitor(s)

as far as i observed, adding external displays ( running different screens on them, not mirroring)  to a macbook pro  increases the gpu workload and with that comes temperature rise in the laptop and increase in ventilator noise - and probably increased hardware aging and risk of component faillure due to high temperature inside the laptop.
    simply try connecting two external 27" screens and open some flash video on both of them. then run a temperature monitoring software and watch temps rise, compared to running same flash videos / demanding tasks only on one connected external screen or only on the laptop screen with no external monitor connected.
    especially in mavericks, due to its increased background routines, such a set-up appears ever the more taxing, then again who does not love apple`s nice adds showing laptops with two 27” screens connected to it and the workspace vision they invoke....
    i have seen temps around 100° to 102° celsius on a 13" macbook pro 2012 edition, which i would expect is territory where the cpu / gpu temp safety switches will trigger system shutdown any time soon ( hardware status before verified as fully in order by apple service and default osx installation)
    imagine your anti-virus software starting some realtime content screening while runnign some demanding tasks already and the system shuts down easily (all such situation observed in reality)
    (would be interesting to see how a retina display macbook fares with 2 external monitors running demanding tasks, considering the retina display already increased taxing for the gpu - any experience from users of such a setup would be very much appreciated as it will provide critical purchase decision intelligence for all of us envisioning a retina-book and two big screens adoring our desks...)
    turning down the macbook`s built-in screen`s backlight may reduce power consumption but i have not seen any evidence that it switches off the gpu-to-screen feed and respective gpu load - it certainly did not prevent gpu, cpu, board, etc temps to rise to borderline levels.
    so the key question here is, how to switch off the macbook pro`s built-in screen in order to avoid gpu cycles being wasted on that screen ( and the resulting heat developments)  when working with big external screen(s)  connected to the laptop ?

this thread talks about running several monitors as advertised by apple and running demanding task on them.
    with the lid open, the keyboard offers a very efficiant heat escape vector, which is blocked when the lid is closed - this is a basic and commonsense insulation effect.  this thread also mentions the use of temperature monitoring software and thus a repeatable test setup. the temps recorded were also mentioned. they rose when the lid was closed, the running task remaining unchanged. as far as i could track down the cpus in discussion will shut down around the 105 degree celsius range. i observed system shut downs when the system approached 103° celsius.  not to mention that the fans will run loud well before that.
    again this is on hardware checked and ok-ed by apple service.
    the question still welcoming an expert answer: is there any way to switch off the built-in macbook monitor while the lid is open ?

• Is it possible to connect two external monitors to my T400 laptop?

Hi,
    I bought a T400 laptop this summer and have it connected through the VGA port to an external monitor, using both the laptop´s monitor as an extended display. I would like to add a third monitor. I am wondering if there is any way to do this or anyone knows further, even if some additional hardware is required. There is no HDMI port on the laptop of course but I´m wondering if some sort of VGA splitter is possible. Any thoughts are appreciated!
    Best wishes.

Mavec wrote:
    I would like to add a third monitor.  
    The GPU(s) in your T400 (and most other laptop brands) will support two different displays concurrently.  If you want to support more than two different displays concurrently, you will need another GPU external to the T400.
    Generally, if you want to use two external displays on a T400 you will nee dto use a docking station.
    I have read messages on various fora on this topic and know that there are a number of ways of doing this, but as I have never had a need to do this myself I can't tell you how to go about it.
    Cheers,
    Bill
    I don't work for Lenovo

Maybe you are looking for