Adding a language in t002

Dear all
We are  on R/3 4.7E . I am working on Training and Event management. In creation of a business event (PV10) ,  we need to enter the medium of instruction as 'Tamil' . this langulage  is not listed in T002 ( T.Table ) and it says ' Language according to ISO 639 '
how to arrive a solution for this .
Thanks
Bharathi Raj a V

I tried ... its giving error message as             
' No package found in this path '    
I do not want to install a  new language package ... instead want to have some languages added to the list. of table T002.

Similar Messages

• Adding more languages to CCA

Has anyone added additional languages to CCA for IVR prompts.
    I don’t care if the GUI has any more but do need more languages in IVR.
    What is the basic process?

Hi,
    I was able to add Italian Language and it seems to work correctly:
    - open localelanguages table
    - find your language and set the "Usage" column to 1
    - go in AM
    - open "Resource Bundle" and select "Files" folder
    - then select "ALL" as "Resource Bundle" and "GENERATE"
    - now you have to add your new language in the "Language Library" in AM
    - naturally you have to translate all in you language if not already so...

• Adding New Languages to Bing Translator

Hi,
    I am interested in adding my language (Kurdish) to Bing Translator. How I can do it? Is it possible?
    Thanks

Hi Lezgin,
    We have the perfect tool for you (or anyone) to add any new language to Microsoft Translator: it's call the Hub.
    However, be aware that this requires a lot of data to reach a quality bar such that people would find it useful. It is  machine learning based so data is the critical part.
    Languages like Hmong, Welsh and others to come were developed by the community using the hub.
    http://hub.microsofttranslator.com for more information
    and yes, it's free. :-)
    Olivier Fontana
    Microsoft Translator team

• Do I need to install Font files after adding new languages to EBS

Hi All,
    I added Spanish and Portuguese languages to my 12.1.3 EBS (Enterprise Linux 5). As per post steps of MOS doc 788053.1, I just wanted to confirm whether I need to execute the step to install font files or not:
    I need to do if one of below conditions is true in my case:
    1) Multiple languages from different native character sets are active
    2) The operating system of the node that contains the Web server is not configured with the required language support for the active languages
    What does point 1 exactly mean ? and how to confirm point 2 ?
    Thanks
    Bharat

chuckfromportland wrote:
    Pancenter,
    You are correct I would need big blue to run the rig, a cpu meter was bouncing on the ceiling when running.
    Thank you,
    Chuck
    Just because an interface can run that resolution...... remember, it's mainly used as a selling point.
    Consider the final target... CD?  44.1kHz/16 bit, DVD 96kHz/24bit All of the compressed formats (mp3..etc.) lower than CD quality.
    Plus.... you would have to have a pristine listening room, very high end monitors and amplification to hear a difference, even if you could. Most people fail blindfold tests and can't tell the difference between 44.1/24-bit and 96 or 192. More important is the bit rate, use 24-bit at 44.1 or 48kHz and you will save on resources and file size. A 192kHz audio file uses 4 times the bandwidth of a 44.1 file, add to that, effects and VI become enormous bandwidth hogs at that resolution.
    Three or four audio tracks, a couple of Space Designers, Sculpture and an ES2 at 192kHz can bring the fastest Mac Pro to it's knees.
    pancenter-

• Adding Local Language For BW Reporting

Hi Guru's,
    Currently I am working on BW 7, I got the customized data source from ECC6 with language translation in local language but there are yet to be any text, hierachies, master data or characters assigned to it yet in BW.
    I would like to add a local language for reporting purpose. So that the user would be able to view the reports in both english and the local langauge.
    Anyway by chance had a step by step document on how to do this? How to add the text and how to add the language to enable both eng and local language to be available for reporting?
    Cheers
    Tommy

Hi,
    I hope you wont mind me asking for the steps on how to do this.
    The customized data source which i had obtained from the ecc6 is zskat. And the local language which are actually being maintained in the R/3 FI-GL. The following fields in zskat datasource are:
    KTOPL     Chart of Accounts
    MCOD1     Search Term for Matchcode Search
    SAKNR     G/L Account Number
    SPRAS     Language Key
    TXT20       G/L account short text
    TXT50       G/L Account Long Text
    If i am not wrong, SPRAS would be the key to the language right? I found that it is in the table T002, but again, how would i know which one would be the correct text?
    Since the language translation had been maintained in the source system, i guess i wont need to use the flat file option do i?
    Should I find the text data from the source system and load as you had advised? Should I do it through DTP and so on?
    Could you show me some steps by steps if possible? Simple one if possible.
    Cheers
    Tommy
    Edited by: Yu Tommy on Jul 23, 2008 12:14 PM
    Edited by: Yu Tommy on Jul 23, 2008 12:16 PM
    Edited by: Yu Tommy on Jul 23, 2008 12:27 PM

• Request for adding Sindhi Language for Nokia Mobil...

I am Creative Graphic Designer and have pointed out many omitted features for Adobe’s products like InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator, I have remained on top position in top ten participants of Features’ forum page in 2011 now am on second position by suggesting Adobe Abro Calligrapher which was missing.
    It is highly commendable that your prestigious institute of Nokia is occupying a top level in the field of Mobile system. I have an advice, which if accepted, will certainly promote the dignity of your linkage world.
    In our country Pakistan two languages viz Urdu and Sindhi are spoken which have its own alphabets. Sindhi is very old language of the world as its civilization. Sindhi language is very rich having great numbers of letters with the result anyone can pronounce any word of an other language of the world with right accent easily. Its letters are similar to Arabic language with slight difference of additional letters. If the letters / alphabet of Sindhi language are added / introduced in coming software of Nokia Mobiles, it will be great achievement of your institute on one hand and vast familiarity among mobile users, on the other.
    I have also tried to get the same result for future software of Microsoft and Adobe to promote and facilitate the user’s interest.
    I expect positive returns from your end.
    Thanks

hi mate,
    if you are referring to the Lumia line of Nokia phones, then you will need to leave feedback with Microsoft as it is up to them, not Nokia, to add language support: http://windowsphone.uservoice.com

• Adding New Language in R12.1.3 Vision Insatance.

Hi
    I have Installed 12.1.1 vision instance and then i was upgraded to 12.1.3.
    Now i want to add new language(Arabic),
    Existing language in my instance details given below,
    NLS_LANGUAGE
    AMERICAN
    NLS_CHARACTERSET
    AL32UTF8
    Please suggest me.
    Regards
    Kumar V

Kumar,
    I have Installed 12.1.1 vision instance and then i was upgraded to 12.1.3.
    Now i want to add new language(Arabic),
    Existing language in my instance details given below,
    NLS_LANGUAGE
    AMERICAN
    NLS_CHARACTERSET
    AL32UTF8
    Please suggest me.
    Regards
    Kumar VThis is what you need to do:
    1. From Oracle Applications Manager, go to License Manager and activate or change your base language to a new one.
    2. From AD Administration, run Maintain Multi-lingual Tables (AD Administration Main Menu > Maintain Applications Database Entities Menu).
    3. Run the Translation Synchronization Patch utility (adgennls.pl). .
    4. When you are notified that it is available, apply your Translation Synchronization Patch (TSP) for all languages you requested.
    5. Install the Release 12 NLS Help, if available (optional).
    Adding and Maintaining NLS Languages
    http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E18727_01/doc.121/e13675/T530130T530133.htm
    Thanks,
    Hussein

• Help adding Input language Russian on 8330

I'm on Verizon Curve 4.3.
    Can anyone help adding Russian as input language?
    Thanks.
    Greg.
    Solved!
    Go to Solution.

Verizon should have a multi launguage package on the website.
    If not you can go here:
    http://na.blackberry.com/eng/support/downloads/download_sites.jsp
    Make sure you get the same version that is on your phone currently so you ca maintain support.
    Let us know when you get it, and well help you load it.
    Thanks
    Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
    Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.
    Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

• Adding Danish language pack to Torch 9800

My Torch 9800 will not allow me to add Danish as an imput language. How can I fix this?

You can use other Carrier's OS. Try any Danish Mobile Carrier just make sure you delete the vendor.xml files before you install it (How to locate vendor.xml files) . I'm not sure it'll work because I never used Danish input on my BlackBerry, but I think it's worth a shot. Goodluck!
    BlackBerry Device Software:
    The language bundles available with BlackBerry Device Software depend on the wireless service provider. By default, the following language bundles are available:
    English only
    Multi-languageThis package includes Afrikaans, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, and Turkish
    East AsiaThis package includes Arabic, Chinese,Czech, Dutch, English, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, Thai
    All LanguagesAll supported languages
    Notes:
    There is no guarantee that languages in the preceding lists will be available with the BlackBerry Device Software specific to your wireless service provider.
    Afrikaans, Danish, and Swedish are not available to select in the languages list and auto-text is not supported. Limited input is supported for these languages because the default BlackBerry smartphone character set can be used. For example, if Afrikaans is not selected from the languages list, Afrikaans AutoText cannot be supported.
    Localization support for BlackBerry smartphones
    Click if you want to Thank someone. If Problem is resolved, so that others can make use of it.

• Adding second language while keeping English as default + are older versions of Firefox available for download (wary of newest due to feedback I've read)

I have not installed Firefox. Thinking about it and it sounds good until I see all the problems people are having with crashing and connecting etc. That is why I want to know if an older version is available for download. I would feel more comfortable.
    Also if do install, want to be able to read / write Russian language but not lose English as the primary language by default. Is this possible?

You can install additional language packs.
    See http://kb.mozillazine.org/Language_packs
    Firefox 3.6.3 Win: http://releases.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/releases/3.6.3/win32/xpi/

• Adding more language menus to a curve 8520

Hello community,
    i got a german curve 8520  with a "qwertz  Keyboard"  which offers me   to use either english or german as the language in which appear the menus of the curve 8520. I would like to spanish menus. How can i add spanish as a part of language options?
    Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks in advance and best regards

Hi and Welcome to the Community!
    Please refer to this:
    KB05305Localization support for BlackBerry smartphones
    It all depends on the exact BB OS package you have installed to your BB. 
    At the top of each device forum, there should be some "sticky" threads that discuss the OS levels available for many models. If they include your model, then please use those as reference as you proceed. Otherwise, you will have to dig through the official download portal for OS packages for your model:
    http://us.blackberry.com/support/downloads/downloa​d_sites.jsp
    From a PC, you can install any compatible (e.g., for your exact BB Model Number) OS package to a BB via this procedure:
    http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-​Device-Software/How-To-Reload-Your-Operating-Syste​...
    Note that while written for "reload" and the Storm, it can be used to upgrade, downgrade, or reload any BB device model -- it all depends on the OS package you download and install to your PC. If that OS package is from a carrier other than the carrier for which your BB was originally manufactured, then delete, on your PC, all copies of VENDOR.XML...there will be at least one, and perhaps 2, and they will be located in or similarly to (it changes based on your Windows version) these folders:
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Research In Motion\AppLoader
    C:\Users\(your Windows UserName)\AppData\Roaming\Research In Motion\BlackBerry\Loader XML
    Be sure that you remove, from your PC, any other BB device OS packages as having more than one installed to the PC can cause conflicts with this procedure.
    If you are on MAC, you are limited to only your carriers sanctioned OS packages...but can still use any levels that they currently sanction. See this procedure:
    KB19915How to perform a clean reload of BlackBerry smartphone application software using BlackBerry Desktop Software
    Good luck and let us know!
    Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
    If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
    Join our BBM Channels
    BSCF General Channel
    PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
    Knowledge Base Updates
    PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code

• Adding/Removing Languages in iView Editor

Hi,
    My requirements is (i have searched a lot till now but could not find anything).
    How to add or remove languages in the dropdown of the iView editor property "Forced Request Language" in the iView Editor of URL iViews and "Logon Language" in the iView editor of App Integrator iViews??
    Suppose i want to add a language enrty for say Malay?
    Can somebody help me on this?? This is little bit urgent!!
    Regards
    Gaurav Gandhi

Hi,
    My requirements is (i have searched a lot till now but could not find anything).
    How to add or remove languages in the dropdown of the iView editor property "Forced Request Language" in the iView Editor of URL iViews and "Logon Language" in the iView editor of App Integrator iViews??
    Suppose i want to add a language enrty for say Malay?
    Can somebody help me on this?? This is little bit urgent!!
    Regards
    Gaurav Gandhi

• Adding other languages in Marketing attributes

Hi all,
    Im currently working with marketing attributes and would like to add different languages in the attribute. I guess that you add different languages in the description tab in transaction CRMM_ROUT_PROF_CHAR?
    But it doesnt seem to work on attributes that are in use? I can only add to attributes that are not in use. When I try to change one that are in use I get this message:
    "Attribute SAP_0000000190 already valuated within a profile"
    Does anyone know anything about this, and how to solve the solution about using different languages depending on what language you chose when you log in to WEB UI?
    Thanks!
    Margareta

Hi,
    I believe the reason could be that the attribute set to which this
    attribute is associated is assigned to more than 100 BP's.
    This is been mentioned in note 772711.
    Also kindly use the WEBUI Marketing Attribute screen (from CRM 6.0 onwards).
    Regards,
    Anup
    Edited by: Anup Dattaraj Desai on Jul 9, 2011 11:45 AM

• Nokia N85 8GB - changing or adding new language

I bought my Nokia N95 8GB phone from Rogers in Canada where I live. However I have parents in Poland to whom I am sending a lot od text messages. English language doesn't have polish characters so I would like to install polish language on this phone. My parents are quite old and they have a problem sometimes to read my text. Does anyone know how to do it?
    My present software is: V11.2.001 (seems quite low/old)
    software for Euro3 is : V31.0.015
    regards
    Message Edited by shameers on 09-Feb-2009 10:38 AM

You cannot change the product code of your phone - at least not using software and methods that can be discussed here (their use will invalidate your warranty).
    What you can do is read this (substituting "no longer available" for "not available" ):
    /discussions/board/message?board.id=swupdate&thread.id=29982
    Message Edited by grschinon on 08-Feb-2009 06:57 PM
    Was this post helpful? If so, please click on the white "Kudos!" star below. Thank you!

• Adding Arabic Language as input Language

I have always had Arabic as part of my BB Z10 default languages. Recently my phone crashed and i reinstalled the software release 10.1.0.4181 however this time i lost the option to add Arabic as an input language. How can i re add Arabic, can someone please help?
    Thanks
    T

If you want your OS menus and dialogues to appear in Arabic, go to system preferences/language & text/language and move Arabic to the top of the list and logout/login.  If Arabic is not on the list, use the Edit button to add it.
    If it is something different that you want, provide more detail.

Maybe you are looking for

• WRT54G No longer available as Wireless Connection, Cat5 connect without issue

Without changing a single setting I can only appear to go wireless on the neighbors unsecured network OR plug in the old Cat5 leash.  My network no longer appears as an option when attempting to connect wireless.  It's consistent across two laptops. 

• SCCM 2012 Reporting Only

Hello, I'm looking for a way to only allow some users to use the reporting function of SCCM 2012. So far it seems as I grant permissions they get access to other parts of SCCM as well. Is there a way to configure their account to only view and run re

• Advanced Search Web Part in SharePoint 2013

I would like to know more about advance search web part in SharePoint 2013. How it looks and implementation ?

• Best Practice Document to Configure Quality Management Analytics

Hi Experts, Can any one help in finding out the best practices document for installing BI content for Quality Management. Regards, Santhosh

• Struts version of JSP include?

JSP has a really straightforward way of including files: <%@ include file = "../footers.html" %> The downside is that if your directory structure changes, you need to go back and change all the links. I believe with Struts, you can use some kind of v