Archboot + uefi + t420

Hello everyone,
i'm having a problem installing archboot in uefi mode on my t420 notebook. What I did so far:
* create USB drive with fat32 filesystem and unpack there archboot iso. The system boot from USB - "UEFI only" mode, so far so good. But when it comes to Package Source a choose "CDROM, USBSTICK or OTHER SOURCE" and get first error:
No source media was autodetected, please switch to another VC and manually mount media under /src(...)
no problem, i thought i mounted the usb stick in /src everythink is in place. But then i when i go to next step "Select Packages" i get and the bottom of the screen:
grep: /packages/core-x86_64/pkg/packages.txt No such file or directory
of course installation fails...
* i tried to follow a wiki tutor on creating usb stick https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Ar … _ISO_Howto but there is no such folder "/core-x86_64/pkg" on archboot image i downloaded. The md5sum is edf1dafc993e7200f34b178b51f26f89 so image seems to be allright.
what is going on?

Can anyone take a look at my post https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php … 8#p1017038 ? I mage few updates. i really don;t know what to do, i need that os on my laptop, and i;d like to install it asap "once and for all"
any help appreciated.

Similar Messages

• [SOLVED] Archboot UEFI SSD+HDD Installation

Hi all,
    This week I have installed Archlinux + Windows 7 x64 Prof. in UEFI-mode with the use of the latest Archboot.
    I'm posting this to help others, and to check if everything is installed correctly.
    THIS WILL ERASE YOUR DATA!! SO DO THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK! MAKE A BACKUP!
    I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE OR PROBLEMS THAT CAN OCCUR!
    READ THE INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE DOING THIS!
    Specs:
    ASUS P8H67M PRO v3.0
    Intel i5-2400K
    8GB DDR3
    OCZ Vertex 2
    Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB
    The steps I have done:
    - Copied the Archboot iso contents to an USB-stick
    - Boot from USB-stick with UEFI mode
    - Use GPT as schema, create the partitions: (No 1M BIOS partition needed)
    /dev/sda1 - 200M - Boot/EFI - code: ef00
    /dev/sda2 - 4G - Swap
    /dev/sda3 - 30G - /
    /dev/sda4 - *G - Windows (if needed)
    On the HDD I have created the partitions:
    /dev/sdb1 - 12G - /var
    /dev/sdb2 - 8G - /home
    /dev/sdb3 - *G - data
    - Format the created partitions:
    /dev/sda1 - vfat - mount point: /boot/efi
    /dev/sda2 - swap
    /dev/sda3 - btrfs/ext4 - mount point: /
    /dev/sdb1 - btrfs/ext4 - mount point: /var
    /dev/sdb2 - btrfs/ext4 - mount point: /home
    - Use as source Internet
    - When asked for bootloader use grub2-efi-x86_64 or i386. (Depends on your architect)
    - Reboot
    - You should now have GRUB added in your Boot-list and can boot Arch *without any problems*.
    - You can now install Windows, use the following guide.
    - When installed Windows, you should have a new Boot-option Windows Boot Manager, switch back to GRUB to boot Arch again.
    - You can switch between them, or add Windows to grub.cfg > check the grub2 wiki. - If this is not working, plugin your UEFI Windows usb-stick and choose startup-repair and try again.
    Thanks.
    Last edited by beta990 (2012-08-25 13:40:06)

Can someone please help me?
    After the installation, and running (kernel) updates, I get the following errors on grub boot:
    error: cannot read the Linux header.
    error: you need to load the kernel first.
    I cannot boot right now.
    See my specs above + installation.
    Help please...

• Major concerns about Arch + T420s (UEFI)

Hey folks,
    I got a couple of weeks ago my new T420s. Before this I used LMDE for a couple of months already. I tried to install LMDE on that machine, but never suceeded. After installation, I couldnt boot the system, it was stuck at the bootscreen of EFI, where you can choose which device to boot.
    Then after a lot of tires (with, without legacy mode etc), I installed 11.10 beta, which worked booted flawlessly. It detected and even created the UEFI partition automatically.
    And yes, Iam currently using Ubuntu 11.10. But I have to admit, that Iam not really happy with it. Iam looking more for a slim and rolling distribution like Arch. I know, that you cant compare the installation process to Ubuntu. But I would like to ask, if somebody has any experience with the whole installation progress.
    Iam not the advanced user of Linux. So the whole issue with UEFI, grub2 looks very unfamiliar and complicated to me.
    Does somebody has some step by step instruction, how to setup the machine with the T420s and Arch?
    I looked up your wikis. There I was told, that you have first to install everything, then to boot somehow with a live cd/usb, and then over "chroot" or so to install all the needed packages and so on. But it looks almost impossible, to do so.
    Has anybody any experiences?

Welcome to the boards esc!
    I have the exact same machine as you and I can testify it is totally possible to install arch and boot with UEFI. It doesn't exactly work out of the box, so you have to be willing to get your hands dirty. With the command line that is
    Make you fully grasp the concept of UEFI, how it differs from BIOS, before you start, it is easy to get lost along the way. Knowing what it is your dealing with helps alot to assimilate all the different steps. Here are a couple of pointers to get you started.
    This thread discusses issues with UEFI: https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?id=111327
    Get the archboot installer (from the Annoucements forum thread, or the wiki page). This is what i found to boot UEFI "out of the box". This is the first thing I did wrong multiple times, the installer itself has to be booted with UEFI to be able to complete the grub-efi install at the end of the process. With Debian (and LMDE), i think you would have to make a custom installer with grub-efi and efi added to it. Ubuntu does this, but not Debian, if I am correct.
    To create an archboot USB read this: https://gitorious.org/tianocore_uefi_du … I_boot_USB
    You can simply put archboot on it and not the other OS, it will still work.
    Afterwards, this is your bible: https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/GRUB2#UEFI_systems
    For full explanation of the efi configuration process. Little precision there, at the end, I copied the generated grub.cfg from /boot/grub to /boot/efi/efi/grub because that is the base path for grub-efi.
    I hope this helps, let us know how it goes.

• Windows 8 Installation Disc Won't Load UEFI-only (T420s). Also does T420S support Secure Boot?

Question 1:
    I am unable to load the Windows 8 Installation DVD in UEFI (only) mode on my T420s. As a result, I can only run the installer in Legacy mode (or both UEFI/Legacy which effectively means the same thing). This in turn means Windows 8 is installed in Legacy BIOS mode.  Any idea how to install it in UEFI mode?
    I am using a DVD burned using the Windows utility from the Windows 8 64-bit ISO and have followed the instructions in HT073269, however I am unable to get to step 1 of the Windows 8 install after updating the BIOS, resetting to defaults, and switching to UEFI-only. On boot, after switching to UEFI-only, I am presented with a bootloader and prompted to select which drive to boot (DVDRAM or SSD). Selecting either makes the screen go blank for a moment and then returns back to the same screen with no result.
    Since then I have searched these forums extensively and Googled Technet, Notebook Review, and other sites to no avail. I've tried several several ideas, including using diskpart > clean to get the SSD in raw status (per HT051844). That did not make a difference. I also tried converting a Legacy-BIOS install of Windows 8 to UEFI using CharlyAR's instructions on TechNet (linked from another thread here). That seemed to get me to a Windows Boot Loader but still errored out and Windows Repair was unable to fix it.
    Any suggestions?
    Also, question 2:  Does anyone know if the T420S support secure boot? If not, any idea if it's slated for a future firmware update?

nuncio wrote:
    pleon wrote:
    I use Win8 on my T420s in UEFI mode. [...] I do not understand, what do you mean that secure boot does not work? In BIOS there is no special switch for that, but "UEFI only" works without any problems.
    Secure Boot is a certificate-based approach to preventing rootkits, not the same thing as UEFI. Although Secure Boot requires UEFI, having UEFI does not mean having the additional Secure Boot feature. If Secure Boot is available, typically there will be an option to enable it in the firmware configuration. Since the latest firmware for the T420S (ver. 1.35) does not have such an option, I suspect ThorsHammer is correct that Secure Boot is not (yet) supported on the T420S. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Lenovo will tell us that a firmware update is on its way though.
    My understanding is that it will never support secure boot.  The secure boot support starts at Ivy Bridge and the T430s.

• ThinkPad T420 - UEFI BIOS issue

I have recently installed the updated BIOS Patch for T420 and installed Windows 7 under UEFI boot.
    Unfortunately the fingerprint sensor dissapeared from both BIOS and Windows Device Manager - I think that there is an known issue with UEFI not supporting certain device on the  Thinkpads.
    Can someone please assist or advise ?

Hello,
    I would suggest giving Lenovo support a call directly and working with one of their support engineers to troubelshoot.
    Regards,
    Aryeh Goretsky
    I am a volunteer and neither a Lenovo nor a Microsoft employee. • Dexter is a good dog • Dexter je dobrý pes
    S230u (3347-4HU) • X220 (4286-CTO) • W510 (4318-CTO) • W530 (2441-4R3) • X100e (3508-CTO) • X120e (0596-CTO) • T61p (6459-CTO) • T43p (2678-H7U) • T42 (2378-R4U) • T23 (2648-LU7)
      Deutsche Community   Comunidad en Español Русскоязычное Сообщество

• T520/T420 UEFI BIOS Management - Changing Boot order

WIth the T410/T510 I could use the SetConfig.vbs to change the boot order in BIOS.  However with the newer laptops (T420, T520, X220) that have the UEFI BIOS the SetConfig.vbs doesn't seem to work.  Is there another way of scripting the boot order change?  I also tried running the ListAll.vbs and didn't see anything related to the boot order listed in WMI. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    Solved!
    Go to Solution.

I tried your exact script on T520 with BIOS 1.27
    1.  in the case where LAN cable is connected to network with PXE server  <-- system booted to LAN successfully
    2.  in the case where LAN cable is not connected  <--  system booted to HDD after LAN boot failed to detect media
    3.  in the case where LAN cable is connected to network without PXE server  <-- system booted to HDD after LAN boot timed out
    So I could not repro any problem.  What am I missing?  Are you on a dock?  Are there any other peripherals connected?
    As for your other question, I'm sorry that I'm not following it.  You can change the boot order in the Startup menu, the very first option is "Boot" where you can set any boot order you want just like previous systems.

• How to enter a BIOS/UEFI password in T420?

Hello, I don't need to remove the UEFI supervisor password, I know what it is. The problem is that I can't get it to prompt me for that password! Pressing Thinkvantage button + F1 just prompts for the power-on password, and I'm never asked to enter the supervisor password so that I can enable the VT & VT-d settings. This is really critical, I can't run VirtualBox without it.
    Can anyone explain how to enter it? Am I getting to the BIOS settings the wrong way?
    Solved!
    Go to Solution.

Power off, start it up, enter Supervisor password at Power On password prompt.
    Hope this helps!
    I don't work for Lenovo. I'm a crazy volunteer!

• T420s New BIOS UEFI: 1.28 / ECP: 1.10

http://support.lenovo.com/en_US/downloads/detail.page?&LegacyDocID=MIGR-77010
    Version 1.28
    UEFI: 1.28 / ECP: 1.10
    (New) Disabled keyboarding while the lid was closed to avoid unexpected key input when the computer was held with the lid closed.
    (Fix) Fixed an issue where the computer might not be booted from bootloader program.
    (Fix) Fixed an issue where a 1820 error might occur at power-on when the external fingerprint reader device was attached to the computer while the integrated fingerprint reader was disabled in the ThinkPad Setup.
    (Fix) Fixed an issue where the computer might fail to boot when connected the Smartphone with the USB port.
    (Fix) Improved cooling fan noise.

Noting, does not work.
    Lenovo Thinkpad T420s

• T420s/UEFI Boot - Bluetooth not found

Hello:
    I had my system working fine under MBR boot then decided to rebuild on my intel 320 600gb drive.  Now I cant install the bluetooth drivers - get a device not found message.  Yes I have checked the BIOS settings.  I'm wondering if this is perhaps a victim similar to the finger scanner?  Anyone know?
    Thanks
    Ken
    Solved!
    Go to Solution.

You might need to install the Hotkey package first, then use Fn+F5 to turn on Bluetooth.
    W520: i7-2720QM, Q2000M at 1080/688/1376, 21GB RAM, 500GB + 750GB HDD, FHD screen
    X61T: L7500, 3GB RAM, 500GB HDD, XGA screen, Ultrabase
    Y3P: 5Y70, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD, QHD+ screen

• [Solved] Questions about Arch on T420s

Hello everybody,
    I'm relatively new to Arch and switched from Ubuntu last year. Since then I've learned a lot about Linux in general due to the great documentation provided by the Arch community.
    I've managed to install Arch on my Thinkpad T420s with an UEFI Setup using Archboot. But still there are open questions.
    My first question is about the UEFI System partition and grub2. Should the UEFI partition be mounted to the filesystem? What about updating Grub2 (eg for setting boot parameters) when the UEFI System partition is not mounted to the filesystem. Up to now I've set boot parameters by manually mounting the UEFI partition and editing the Grub2's menu.lst equivalent. I think this is not optimal.
    My second question is about some graphical artifacts in Gnome 3. The T420s uses Intel HD 3000 Graphics. Sometimes icons in nautilus disapear or get replaced by black planes when hovering over them with the mouse cursor. Similar black planes replacing icons can be observed sometimes in Evolution or Rhythmbox. Furthermore gnome-terminal becomes transparent sometimes when I'm scrolling or switching between powertop2 tabs. Anyone else observed similar issues on their T420s or on other models with an Intel HD 3000? I use several options for the i915 driver but none of them seem to be related to the graphical artifacts. Furthermore I've disabled dVT in the BIOS.
    options i915 modeset=1
    options i915 i915_enable_rc6=1
    options i915 i915_enable_fbc=1
    options i915 lvds_downclock=1
    options i915 semaphores=1
    My last question is about the USB ports on my T420s. I've 3 USB ports, one on the left side (USB2.0) and two (USB3.0 and another USB2.0) on the back side. When I plug in a HD on the left side everything works fine and the filesystem is automatically mounted. When I plug in the same HD on the ports of the back side the HD isn't even recognized. Interestingly when i boot with the HD plugged into the back side ports everything works fine. Can you point me any directions how to solve this problem?
    Hopefully sombody using Arch on a T420s has already solved these issues and could share the solutions. Otherwise I would be grateful for any suggestions.
    Sincerely yours,
    Tobsen
    Last edited by tobsen (2012-02-09 17:15:27)

Hi Tobsen, I have a T420 also. Perhaps my experiences will be some help?
    Regarding the USB ports: I installed Arch on my T420 with the Kernal 3.0.3 snapshot and all the USB ports worked out of the box. That sounds like a problem with udev to me, though. Have you checked the wiki article on this?
    Regarding the graphical artifacts: For me, when a popup window appears from hovering the mouse over an icon, the window is sometimes blank grey. It's totally inconsistent, and I can fix it by just hovering over it again, so I haven't really bothered to examine the source of the problem. Could this be related to your problem with the GPU? I figured it was a problem with the windows manager I'm using (Enlightenment e17), which is unstable.
    Regarding UEFI: I don't use GRUB2, so this may not be good advice, but I personally feel like you should avoid auto-mounting partitions you don't always need. It slows down boot, and if the partition is mounted, user error could damage it. I say you should keep doing what you're doing.

• Boot the latest archboot via efi?

I have installed Windows first on my new SSD disk and it boots now using UEFI... I have also installed Arch and have gotten so far as to install grub to EFI but I am not able to do that, because there is no efi directory beneath /sys/firmware... How can I make sure that the Archboot CD boots using EFI? I have set "use only UEFI" in my BIOS but still no directory beneath /sys/firmware..
    What am I missing?
    (bwt, I am install it on a Lenovo ThinkPad W520 )
    Regards,
    BTJ

bjorntj wrote:
    The edited config is just me stopping inside the grub2 menu and pressing 'e' to edit the menuentries and there change the entry so it booted my installation on the harddrive instead of the CD...
    Did a quick search now and it seems to be a bug related to Lenovo W520 and my Intel 510 SSD disk....
    BTJ
    What exactly have you come across?
    Personally, I have succeeded in installing archboot on a Thinkpad T420s and Intel 320 SSD... similar system, but not exactly. I would not know the discrepancies between the two.
    To do so, I had to extract the files from the iso image to a USB flash disk formatted as FAT32. Burning the iso to CD did not work trying to boot with UEFI. You will not be able to use the efibootmgr tool at the end of the installation process if the installer itself wasn't booted with UEFI.
    In this sense, make sure your BIOS startup option is set to UEFI only and not Legacy and UEFI. Even with boot UEFI first option, the "Both" setting was entirely reliable for my case.
    Also, I am dual booting with Windows 7, though I installed the latter after Arch. I don't think this would affect your ability to suceed in installing. Mount the EFI system partition to /boot/efi and things should just work. You can simply add Windows the grub.cfg and boot UEFI solely with GRUB, ignoring the Windows loader.

• [SOLVED] Problems with gnome on T420s (nvidia optimus)

Hello everyone,
    after finally managing to successfully launch a simple x session on my laptop I thought installing gnome would be an easy thing. Unfortunately gnome (or my hardware) does not think the same and so after installing gnome successfully, I fail to execute gdm succesfully
    Let me provide some more info (logs etc. below):
    configure my system to run gnome as desktop environment
    using PRIME to handle both devices (disabling intenal or discrete graphics card is not an option since I need it)
    this implies not to use bumblebee - I'm very grateful to the work people invested in working everything but it comes with too many disadvantes regarding stability future updates in my eyes
    I appreciate any comment and will provide more infos if needed, I also appreciate everything that will improve my understanding of the follwing (related) topics:
    KMS in relation to configuration for drivers
    xorg configuration and debugging
    Logs etc.
    Xorg.log - after executing and closing
    startx
    [ 1960.301]
    X.Org X Server 1.16.3
    Release Date: 2014-12-20
    [ 1960.301] X Protocol Version 11, Revision 0
    [ 1960.301] Build Operating System: Linux 3.17.4-1-ARCH x86_64
    [ 1960.301] Current Operating System: Linux t420s-arch 3.17.6-1-ARCH #1 SMP PREEMPT Sun Dec 7 23:43:32 UTC 2014 x86_64
    [ 1960.301] Kernel command line: BOOT_IMAGE=/boot/vmlinuz-linux root=[UUID] rw quiet
    [ 1960.301] Build Date: 20 December 2014 01:34:48PM
    [ 1960.301]
    [ 1960.301] Current version of pixman: 0.32.6
    [ 1960.302] Before reporting problems, check http://wiki.x.org
    to make sure that you have the latest version.
    [ 1960.302] Markers: (--) probed, (**) from config file, (==) default setting,
    (++) from command line, (!!) notice, (II) informational,
    (WW) warning, (EE) error, (NI) not implemented, (??) unknown.
    [ 1960.302] (==) Log file: "/home/timon/.local/share/xorg/Xorg.0.log", Time: Fri Dec 26 20:25:56 2014
    [ 1960.352] (==) Using system config directory "/usr/share/X11/xorg.conf.d"
    [ 1960.380] (==) No Layout section. Using the first Screen section.
    [ 1960.380] (==) No screen section available. Using defaults.
    [ 1960.380] (**) |-->Screen "Default Screen Section" (0)
    [ 1960.380] (**) | |-->Monitor "<default monitor>"
    [ 1960.398] (==) No monitor specified for screen "Default Screen Section".
    Using a default monitor configuration.
    [ 1960.398] (==) Automatically adding devices
    [ 1960.398] (==) Automatically enabling devices
    [ 1960.398] (==) Automatically adding GPU devices
    [ 1960.414] (WW) The directory "/usr/share/fonts/OTF/" does not exist.
    [ 1960.414] Entry deleted from font path.
    [ 1960.429] (WW) `fonts.dir' not found (or not valid) in "/usr/share/fonts/100dpi/".
    [ 1960.429] Entry deleted from font path.
    [ 1960.429] (Run 'mkfontdir' on "/usr/share/fonts/100dpi/").
    [ 1960.429] (WW) `fonts.dir' not found (or not valid) in "/usr/share/fonts/75dpi/".
    [ 1960.429] Entry deleted from font path.
    [ 1960.429] (Run 'mkfontdir' on "/usr/share/fonts/75dpi/").
    [ 1960.429] (==) FontPath set to:
    /usr/share/fonts/misc/,
    /usr/share/fonts/TTF/,
    /usr/share/fonts/Type1/
    [ 1960.429] (==) ModulePath set to "/usr/lib/xorg/modules"
    [ 1960.429] (II) The server relies on udev to provide the list of input devices.
    If no devices become available, reconfigure udev or disable AutoAddDevices.
    [ 1960.436] (II) Loader magic: 0x818d40
    [ 1960.436] (II) Module ABI versions:
    [ 1960.436] X.Org ANSI C Emulation: 0.4
    [ 1960.436] X.Org Video Driver: 18.0
    [ 1960.436] X.Org XInput driver : 21.0
    [ 1960.436] X.Org Server Extension : 8.0
    [ 1960.440] (II) systemd-logind: took control of session /org/freedesktop/login1/session/c2
    [ 1960.441] (II) xfree86: Adding drm device (/dev/dri/card0)
    [ 1960.442] (II) systemd-logind: got fd for /dev/dri/card0 226:0 fd 8 paused 0
    [ 1960.442] (II) xfree86: Adding drm device (/dev/dri/card1)
    [ 1960.443] (II) systemd-logind: got fd for /dev/dri/card1 226:1 fd 9 paused 0
    [ 1960.447] (--) PCI:*(0:0:2:0) 8086:0126:17aa:21d3 rev 9, Mem @ 0xf1400000/4194304, 0xe0000000/268435456, I/O @ 0x00005000/64
    [ 1960.447] (--) PCI: (0:1:0:0) 10de:1056:17aa:21d3 rev 161, Mem @ 0xf0000000/16777216, 0xc0000000/268435456, 0xd0000000/33554432, I/O @ 0x00004000/128, BIOS @ 0x????????/524288
    [ 1960.447] (II) Open ACPI successful (/var/run/acpid.socket)
    [ 1960.448] (II) LoadModule: "glx"
    [ 1960.468] (II) Loading /usr/lib/xorg/modules/extensions/libglx.so
    [ 1960.582] (II) Module glx: vendor="X.Org Foundation"
    [ 1960.582] compiled for 1.16.3, module version = 1.0.0
    [ 1960.582] ABI class: X.Org Server Extension, version 8.0
    [ 1960.582] (==) AIGLX enabled
    [ 1960.582] (==) Matched intel as autoconfigured driver 0
    [ 1960.582] (==) Matched nouveau as autoconfigured driver 1
    [ 1960.582] (==) Matched nv as autoconfigured driver 2
    [ 1960.582] (==) Matched intel as autoconfigured driver 3
    [ 1960.582] (==) Matched modesetting as autoconfigured driver 4
    [ 1960.582] (==) Matched fbdev as autoconfigured driver 5
    [ 1960.582] (==) Matched vesa as autoconfigured driver 6
    [ 1960.582] (==) Assigned the driver to the xf86ConfigLayout
    [ 1960.582] (II) LoadModule: "intel"
    [ 1960.582] (II) Loading /usr/lib/xorg/modules/drivers/intel_drv.so
    [ 1960.613] (II) Module intel: vendor="X.Org Foundation"
    [ 1960.613] compiled for 1.16.3, module version = 2.99.917
    [ 1960.613] Module class: X.Org Video Driver
    [ 1960.613] ABI class: X.Org Video Driver, version 18.0
    [ 1960.613] (II) LoadModule: "nouveau"
    [ 1960.613] (II) Loading /usr/lib/xorg/modules/drivers/nouveau_drv.so
    [ 1960.637] (II) Module nouveau: vendor="X.Org Foundation"
    [ 1960.637] compiled for 1.16.1, module version = 1.0.11
    [ 1960.637] Module class: X.Org Video Driver
    [ 1960.637] ABI class: X.Org Video Driver, version 18.0
    [ 1960.637] (II) LoadModule: "nv"
    [ 1960.652] (WW) Warning, couldn't open module nv
    [ 1960.652] (II) UnloadModule: "nv"
    [ 1960.652] (II) Unloading nv
    [ 1960.652] (EE) Failed to load module "nv" (module does not exist, 0)
    [ 1960.652] (II) LoadModule: "modesetting"
    [ 1960.652] (WW) Warning, couldn't open module modesetting
    [ 1960.652] (II) UnloadModule: "modesetting"
    [ 1960.652] (II) Unloading modesetting
    [ 1960.652] (EE) Failed to load module "modesetting" (module does not exist, 0)
    [ 1960.652] (II) LoadModule: "fbdev"
    [ 1960.653] (WW) Warning, couldn't open module fbdev
    [ 1960.653] (II) UnloadModule: "fbdev"
    [ 1960.653] (II) Unloading fbdev
    [ 1960.653] (EE) Failed to load module "fbdev" (module does not exist, 0)
    [ 1960.653] (II) LoadModule: "vesa"
    [ 1960.653] (WW) Warning, couldn't open module vesa
    [ 1960.653] (II) UnloadModule: "vesa"
    [ 1960.653] (II) Unloading vesa
    [ 1960.653] (EE) Failed to load module "vesa" (module does not exist, 0)
    [ 1960.653] (II) intel: Driver for Intel(R) Integrated Graphics Chipsets:
    i810, i810-dc100, i810e, i815, i830M, 845G, 854, 852GM/855GM, 865G,
    915G, E7221 (i915), 915GM, 945G, 945GM, 945GME, Pineview GM,
    Pineview G, 965G, G35, 965Q, 946GZ, 965GM, 965GME/GLE, G33, Q35, Q33,
    GM45, 4 Series, G45/G43, Q45/Q43, G41, B43
    [ 1960.654] (II) intel: Driver for Intel(R) HD Graphics: 2000-6000
    [ 1960.654] (II) intel: Driver for Intel(R) Iris(TM) Graphics: 5100, 6100
    [ 1960.654] (II) intel: Driver for Intel(R) Iris(TM) Pro Graphics: 5200, 6200, P6300
    [ 1960.654] (II) NOUVEAU driver
    [ 1960.654] (II) NOUVEAU driver for NVIDIA chipset families :
    [ 1960.654] RIVA TNT (NV04)
    [ 1960.654] RIVA TNT2 (NV05)
    [ 1960.654] GeForce 256 (NV10)
    [ 1960.654] GeForce 2 (NV11, NV15)
    [ 1960.654] GeForce 4MX (NV17, NV18)
    [ 1960.654] GeForce 3 (NV20)
    [ 1960.654] GeForce 4Ti (NV25, NV28)
    [ 1960.654] GeForce FX (NV3x)
    [ 1960.654] GeForce 6 (NV4x)
    [ 1960.654] GeForce 7 (G7x)
    [ 1960.654] GeForce 8 (G8x)
    [ 1960.654] GeForce GTX 200 (NVA0)
    [ 1960.654] GeForce GTX 400 (NVC0)
    [ 1960.654] (++) using VT number 2
    [ 1960.654] (--) controlling tty is VT number 2, auto-enabling KeepTty
    [ 1960.654] xf86EnableIOPorts: failed to set IOPL for I/O (Operation not permitted)
    [ 1960.655] (II) intel(0): Using Kernel Mode Setting driver: i915, version 1.6.0 20140725
    [ 1960.664] (II) [drm] nouveau interface version: 1.2.0
    [ 1960.665] (WW) VGA arbiter: cannot open kernel arbiter, no multi-card support
    [ 1960.666] (--) intel(0): Integrated Graphics Chipset: Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000
    [ 1960.666] (--) intel(0): CPU: x86-64, sse2, sse3, ssse3, sse4.1, sse4.2, avx
    [ 1960.666] (II) intel(0): Creating default Display subsection in Screen section
    "Default Screen Section" for depth/fbbpp 24/32
    [ 1960.666] (==) intel(0): Depth 24, (--) framebuffer bpp 32
    [ 1960.666] (==) intel(0): RGB weight 888
    [ 1960.666] (==) intel(0): Default visual is TrueColor
    [ 1960.666] (II) intel(0): Output LVDS2 has no monitor section
    [ 1960.667] (--) intel(0): Found backlight control interface acpi_video0 (type 'firmware') for output LVDS2
    [ 1960.667] (II) intel(0): Enabled output LVDS2
    [ 1960.667] (II) intel(0): Output VGA2 has no monitor section
    [ 1960.667] (II) intel(0): Enabled output VGA2
    [ 1960.667] (--) intel(0): Using a maximum size of 256x256 for hardware cursors
    [ 1960.668] (II) intel(0): Output VIRTUAL1 has no monitor section
    [ 1960.668] (II) intel(0): Enabled output VIRTUAL1
    [ 1960.668] (--) intel(0): Output LVDS2 using initial mode 1600x900 on pipe 0
    [ 1960.668] (==) intel(0): TearFree disabled
    [ 1960.668] (==) intel(0): DPI set to (96, 96)
    [ 1960.668] (II) Loading sub module "dri2"
    [ 1960.668] (II) LoadModule: "dri2"
    [ 1960.668] (II) Module "dri2" already built-in
    [ 1960.668] (II) Loading sub module "present"
    [ 1960.668] (II) LoadModule: "present"
    [ 1960.668] (II) Module "present" already built-in
    [ 1960.668] (II) Loading sub module "dri2"
    [ 1960.668] (II) LoadModule: "dri2"
    [ 1960.668] (II) Module "dri2" already built-in
    [ 1960.669] (--) NOUVEAU(G0): Chipset: "NVIDIA NVD9"
    [ 1960.669] (==) NOUVEAU(G0): Depth 24, (--) framebuffer bpp 32
    [ 1960.669] (==) NOUVEAU(G0): RGB weight 888
    [ 1960.669] (==) NOUVEAU(G0): Default visual is TrueColor
    [ 1960.669] (==) NOUVEAU(G0): Using HW cursor
    [ 1960.669] (==) NOUVEAU(G0): GLX sync to VBlank enabled.
    [ 1960.669] (==) NOUVEAU(G0): Page flipping enabled
    [ 1960.669] (==) NOUVEAU(G0): Swap limit set to 1 [Max allowed 2]
    [ 1960.669] (==) NOUVEAU(G0): Page flipping synced to vblank by kernel.
    [ 1960.669] (II) NOUVEAU(G0): Initializing outputs ...
    [ 1960.672] (II) NOUVEAU(G0): Output LVDS-1-1 has no monitor section
    [ 1960.693] (II) NOUVEAU(G0): Output VGA-1-1 has no monitor section
    [ 1960.799] (II) NOUVEAU(G0): Output DP-1-1 has no monitor section
    [ 1960.906] (II) NOUVEAU(G0): Output DP-1-2 has no monitor section
    [ 1961.013] (II) NOUVEAU(G0): Output DP-1-3 has no monitor section
    [ 1961.013] (II) NOUVEAU(G0): 5 crtcs needed for screen.
    [ 1961.016] (II) NOUVEAU(G0): Allocated crtc nr. 0 to this screen.
    [ 1961.016] (II) NOUVEAU(G0): Allocated crtc nr. 1 to this screen.
    [ 1961.018] (II) NOUVEAU(G0): EDID for output LVDS-1-1
    [ 1961.039] (II) NOUVEAU(G0): EDID for output VGA-1-1
    [ 1961.146] (II) NOUVEAU(G0): EDID for output DP-1-1
    [ 1961.253] (II) NOUVEAU(G0): EDID for output DP-1-2
    [ 1961.359] (II) NOUVEAU(G0): EDID for output DP-1-3
    [ 1961.359] (II) NOUVEAU(G0): Using default gamma of (1.0, 1.0, 1.0) unless otherwise stated.
    [ 1961.359] (--) NOUVEAU(G0): Virtual size is 1024x768 (pitch 0)
    [ 1961.359] (**) NOUVEAU(G0): Mode "1600x900": 118.2 MHz (scaled from 0.0 MHz), 56.0 kHz, 59.9 Hz
    [ 1961.359] (II) NOUVEAU(G0): Modeline "1600x900"x59.9 118.25 1600 1696 1856 2112 900 903 908 934 -hsync +vsync (56.0 kHz)
    [ 1961.359] (==) NOUVEAU(G0): DPI set to (96, 96)
    [ 1961.359] (II) Loading sub module "fb"
    [ 1961.359] (II) LoadModule: "fb"
    [ 1961.360] (II) Loading /usr/lib/xorg/modules/libfb.so
    [ 1961.392] (II) Module fb: vendor="X.Org Foundation"
    [ 1961.392] compiled for 1.16.3, module version = 1.0.0
    [ 1961.392] ABI class: X.Org ANSI C Emulation, version 0.4
    [ 1961.392] (II) Loading sub module "shadowfb"
    [ 1961.392] (II) LoadModule: "shadowfb"
    [ 1961.392] (II) Loading /usr/lib/xorg/modules/libshadowfb.so
    [ 1961.402] (II) Module shadowfb: vendor="X.Org Foundation"
    [ 1961.403] compiled for 1.16.3, module version = 1.0.0
    [ 1961.403] ABI class: X.Org ANSI C Emulation, version 0.4
    [ 1961.403] (==) Depth 24 pixmap format is 32 bpp
    [ 1961.406] (II) NOUVEAU(G0): Channel setup complete.
    [ 1961.408] (II) NOUVEAU(G0): [COPY] async initialised.
    [ 1961.416] (II) NOUVEAU(G0): [DRI2] Setup complete
    [ 1961.417] (II) NOUVEAU(G0): [DRI2] DRI driver: nouveau
    [ 1961.417] (II) NOUVEAU(G0): [DRI2] VDPAU driver: nouveau
    [ 1961.423] (II) Loading sub module "exa"
    [ 1961.423] (II) LoadModule: "exa"
    [ 1961.423] (II) Loading /usr/lib/xorg/modules/libexa.so
    [ 1961.425] (II) Module exa: vendor="X.Org Foundation"
    [ 1961.425] compiled for 1.16.3, module version = 2.6.0
    [ 1961.425] ABI class: X.Org Video Driver, version 18.0
    [ 1961.425] (II) EXA(256): Driver allocated offscreen pixmaps
    [ 1961.425] (II) EXA(256): Driver registered support for the following operations:
    [ 1961.425] (II) Solid
    [ 1961.425] (II) Copy
    [ 1961.425] (II) Composite (RENDER acceleration)
    [ 1961.425] (II) UploadToScreen
    [ 1961.425] (II) DownloadFromScreen
    [ 1961.425] (==) NOUVEAU(G0): Backing store enabled
    [ 1961.425] (==) NOUVEAU(G0): Silken mouse enabled
    [ 1961.425] (II) NOUVEAU(G0): [XvMC] Associated with Nouveau GeForce 8/9 Textured Video.
    [ 1961.425] (II) NOUVEAU(G0): [XvMC] Extension initialized.
    [ 1961.425] (==) NOUVEAU(G0): DPMS enabled
    [ 1961.425] (II) NOUVEAU(G0): RandR 1.2 enabled, ignore the following RandR disabled message.
    [ 1961.448] (II) intel(0): SNA initialized with Sandybridge (gen6, gt2) backend
    [ 1961.448] (==) intel(0): Backing store enabled
    [ 1961.448] (==) intel(0): Silken mouse enabled
    [ 1961.448] (II) intel(0): HW Cursor enabled
    [ 1961.448] (II) intel(0): RandR 1.2 enabled, ignore the following RandR disabled message.
    [ 1961.448] (==) intel(0): DPMS enabled
    [ 1961.448] (==) intel(0): display hotplug detection enabled
    [ 1961.448] (II) intel(0): [DRI2] Setup complete
    [ 1961.448] (II) intel(0): [DRI2] DRI driver: i965
    [ 1961.448] (II) intel(0): [DRI2] VDPAU driver: i965
    [ 1961.448] (II) intel(0): direct rendering: DRI2 enabled
    [ 1961.448] (II) intel(0): hardware support for Present enabled
    [ 1961.449] (--) RandR disabled
    [ 1961.635] (II) AIGLX: enabled GLX_MESA_copy_sub_buffer
    [ 1961.635] (II) AIGLX: enabled GLX_ARB_create_context
    [ 1961.635] (II) AIGLX: enabled GLX_ARB_create_context_profile
    [ 1961.635] (II) AIGLX: enabled GLX_EXT_create_context_es2_profile
    [ 1961.635] (II) AIGLX: enabled GLX_INTEL_swap_event
    [ 1961.635] (II) AIGLX: enabled GLX_SGI_swap_control and GLX_MESA_swap_control
    [ 1961.635] (II) AIGLX: enabled GLX_EXT_framebuffer_sRGB
    [ 1961.635] (II) AIGLX: enabled GLX_ARB_fbconfig_float
    [ 1961.635] (II) AIGLX: GLX_EXT_texture_from_pixmap backed by buffer objects
    [ 1961.635] (II) AIGLX: enabled GLX_ARB_create_context_robustness
    [ 1961.635] (II) AIGLX: Loaded and initialized i965
    [ 1961.635] (II) GLX: Initialized DRI2 GL provider for screen 0
    [ 1961.637] (II) NOUVEAU(G0): NVEnterVT is called.
    [ 1961.667] (II) intel(0): switch to mode [email protected] on LVDS2 using pipe 0, position (0, 0), rotation normal, reflection none
    [ 1961.676] (II) intel(0): Setting screen physical size to 423 x 238
    [ 1961.965] (II) config/udev: Adding input device Power Button (/dev/input/event3)
    [ 1961.966] (**) Power Button: Applying InputClass "evdev keyboard catchall"
    [ 1961.966] (II) LoadModule: "evdev"
    [ 1961.966] (II) Loading /usr/lib/xorg/modules/input/evdev_drv.so
    [ 1961.991] (II) Module evdev: vendor="X.Org Foundation"
    [ 1961.991] compiled for 1.16.2, module version = 2.9.1
    [ 1961.991] Module class: X.Org XInput Driver
    [ 1961.991] ABI class: X.Org XInput driver, version 21.0
    [ 1961.992] (II) systemd-logind: got fd for /dev/input/event3 13:67 fd 16 paused 0
    [ 1961.992] (II) Using input driver 'evdev' for 'Power Button'
    [ 1961.992] (**) Power Button: always reports core events
    [ 1961.992] (**) evdev: Power Button: Device: "/dev/input/event3"
    [ 1961.992] (--) evdev: Power Button: Vendor 0 Product 0x1
    [ 1961.992] (--) evdev: Power Button: Found keys
    [ 1961.993] (II) evdev: Power Button: Configuring as keyboard
    [ 1961.993] (**) Option "config_info" "udev:/sys/devices/LNXSYSTM:00/LNXPWRBN:00/input/input4/event3"
    [ 1961.993] (II) XINPUT: Adding extended input device "Power Button" (type: KEYBOARD, id 6)
    [ 1961.993] (**) Option "xkb_rules" "evdev"
    [ 1961.993] (**) Option "xkb_model" "pc104"
    [ 1961.993] (**) Option "xkb_layout" "us"
    [ 1962.045] (II) config/udev: Adding input device Video Bus (/dev/input/event11)
    [ 1962.045] (**) Video Bus: Applying InputClass "evdev keyboard catchall"
    [ 1962.047] (II) systemd-logind: got fd for /dev/input/event11 13:75 fd 17 paused 0
    [ 1962.047] (II) Using input driver 'evdev' for 'Video Bus'
    [ 1962.047] (**) Video Bus: always reports core events
    [ 1962.047] (**) evdev: Video Bus: Device: "/dev/input/event11"
    [ 1962.047] (--) evdev: Video Bus: Vendor 0 Product 0x6
    [ 1962.047] (--) evdev: Video Bus: Found keys
    [ 1962.047] (II) evdev: Video Bus: Configuring as keyboard
    [ 1962.047] (**) Option "config_info" "udev:/sys/devices/LNXSYSTM:00/LNXSYBUS:00/PNP0A08:00/LNXVIDEO:00/input/input13/event11"
    [ 1962.047] (II) XINPUT: Adding extended input device "Video Bus" (type: KEYBOARD, id 7)
    [ 1962.047] (**) Option "xkb_rules" "evdev"
    [ 1962.047] (**) Option "xkb_model" "pc104"
    [ 1962.047] (**) Option "xkb_layout" "us"
    [ 1962.048] (II) config/udev: Adding input device Video Bus (/dev/input/event12)
    [ 1962.048] (**) Video Bus: Applying InputClass "evdev keyboard catchall"
    [ 1962.049] (II) systemd-logind: got fd for /dev/input/event12 13:76 fd 18 paused 0
    [ 1962.049] (II) Using input driver 'evdev' for 'Video Bus'
    [ 1962.049] (**) Video Bus: always reports core events
    [ 1962.049] (**) evdev: Video Bus: Device: "/dev/input/event12"
    [ 1962.049] (--) evdev: Video Bus: Vendor 0 Product 0x6
    [ 1962.049] (--) evdev: Video Bus: Found keys
    [ 1962.049] (II) evdev: Video Bus: Configuring as keyboard
    [ 1962.049] (**) Option "config_info" "udev:/sys/devices/LNXSYSTM:00/LNXSYBUS:00/PNP0A08:00/device:09/LNXVIDEO:01/input/input14/event12"
    [ 1962.049] (II) XINPUT: Adding extended input device "Video Bus" (type: KEYBOARD, id 8)
    [ 1962.049] (**) Option "xkb_rules" "evdev"
    [ 1962.050] (**) Option "xkb_model" "pc104"
    [ 1962.050] (**) Option "xkb_layout" "us"
    [ 1962.051] (II) config/udev: Adding input device Lid Switch (/dev/input/event1)
    [ 1962.051] (II) No input driver specified, ignoring this device.
    [ 1962.051] (II) This device may have been added with another device file.
    [ 1962.051] (II) config/udev: Adding input device Sleep Button (/dev/input/event2)
    [ 1962.051] (**) Sleep Button: Applying InputClass "evdev keyboard catchall"
    [ 1962.052] (II) systemd-logind: got fd for /dev/input/event2 13:66 fd 19 paused 0
    [ 1962.052] (II) Using input driver 'evdev' for 'Sleep Button'
    [ 1962.052] (**) Sleep Button: always reports core events
    [ 1962.052] (**) evdev: Sleep Button: Device: "/dev/input/event2"
    [ 1962.052] (--) evdev: Sleep Button: Vendor 0 Product 0x3
    [ 1962.052] (--) evdev: Sleep Button: Found keys
    [ 1962.052] (II) evdev: Sleep Button: Configuring as keyboard
    [ 1962.052] (**) Option "config_info" "udev:/sys/devices/LNXSYSTM:00/LNXSYBUS:00/PNP0C0E:00/input/input3/event2"
    [ 1962.052] (II) XINPUT: Adding extended input device "Sleep Button" (type: KEYBOARD, id 9)
    [ 1962.052] (**) Option "xkb_rules" "evdev"
    [ 1962.052] (**) Option "xkb_model" "pc104"
    [ 1962.052] (**) Option "xkb_layout" "us"
    [ 1962.055] (II) config/udev: Adding input device Integrated Camera (/dev/input/event4)
    [ 1962.055] (**) Integrated Camera: Applying InputClass "evdev keyboard catchall"
    [ 1962.056] (II) systemd-logind: got fd for /dev/input/event4 13:68 fd 20 paused 0
    [ 1962.056] (II) Using input driver 'evdev' for 'Integrated Camera'
    [ 1962.056] (**) Integrated Camera: always reports core events
    [ 1962.056] (**) evdev: Integrated Camera: Device: "/dev/input/event4"
    [ 1962.056] (--) evdev: Integrated Camera: Vendor 0x4f2 Product 0xb221
    [ 1962.056] (--) evdev: Integrated Camera: Found keys
    [ 1962.056] (II) evdev: Integrated Camera: Configuring as keyboard
    [ 1962.056] (**) Option "config_info" "udev:/sys/devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:1a.0/usb1/1-1/1-1.6/1-1.6:1.0/input/input5/event4"
    [ 1962.056] (II) XINPUT: Adding extended input device "Integrated Camera" (type: KEYBOARD, id 10)
    [ 1962.056] (**) Option "xkb_rules" "evdev"
    [ 1962.056] (**) Option "xkb_model" "pc104"
    [ 1962.056] (**) Option "xkb_layout" "us"
    [ 1962.057] (II) config/udev: Adding input device HDA Digital PCBeep (/dev/input/event7)
    [ 1962.057] (II) No input driver specified, ignoring this device.
    [ 1962.057] (II) This device may have been added with another device file.
    [ 1962.057] (II) config/udev: Adding input device HDA Intel PCH Mic (/dev/input/event8)
    [ 1962.057] (II) No input driver specified, ignoring this device.
    [ 1962.058] (II) This device may have been added with another device file.
    [ 1962.058] (II) config/udev: Adding input device HDA Intel PCH Headphone (/dev/input/event9)
    [ 1962.058] (II) No input driver specified, ignoring this device.
    [ 1962.058] (II) This device may have been added with another device file.
    [ 1962.058] (II) config/udev: Adding input device AT Translated Set 2 keyboard (/dev/input/event0)
    [ 1962.058] (**) AT Translated Set 2 keyboard: Applying InputClass "evdev keyboard catchall"
    [ 1962.059] (II) systemd-logind: got fd for /dev/input/event0 13:64 fd 21 paused 0
    [ 1962.059] (II) Using input driver 'evdev' for 'AT Translated Set 2 keyboard'
    [ 1962.059] (**) AT Translated Set 2 keyboard: always reports core events
    [ 1962.059] (**) evdev: AT Translated Set 2 keyboard: Device: "/dev/input/event0"
    [ 1962.060] (--) evdev: AT Translated Set 2 keyboard: Vendor 0x1 Product 0x1
    [ 1962.060] (--) evdev: AT Translated Set 2 keyboard: Found keys
    [ 1962.060] (II) evdev: AT Translated Set 2 keyboard: Configuring as keyboard
    [ 1962.060] (**) Option "config_info" "udev:/sys/devices/platform/i8042/serio0/input/input0/event0"
    [ 1962.060] (II) XINPUT: Adding extended input device "AT Translated Set 2 keyboard" (type: KEYBOARD, id 11)
    [ 1962.060] (**) Option "xkb_rules" "evdev"
    [ 1962.060] (**) Option "xkb_model" "pc104"
    [ 1962.060] (**) Option "xkb_layout" "us"
    [ 1962.061] (II) config/udev: Adding input device SynPS/2 Synaptics TouchPad (/dev/input/event10)
    [ 1962.061] (**) SynPS/2 Synaptics TouchPad: Applying InputClass "evdev touchpad catchall"
    [ 1962.062] (II) systemd-logind: got fd for /dev/input/event10 13:74 fd 22 paused 0
    [ 1962.062] (II) Using input driver 'evdev' for 'SynPS/2 Synaptics TouchPad'
    [ 1962.062] (**) SynPS/2 Synaptics TouchPad: always reports core events
    [ 1962.062] (**) evdev: SynPS/2 Synaptics TouchPad: Device: "/dev/input/event10"
    [ 1962.062] (--) evdev: SynPS/2 Synaptics TouchPad: Vendor 0x2 Product 0x7
    [ 1962.062] (--) evdev: SynPS/2 Synaptics TouchPad: Found 3 mouse buttons
    [ 1962.062] (--) evdev: SynPS/2 Synaptics TouchPad: Found absolute axes
    [ 1962.062] (--) evdev: SynPS/2 Synaptics TouchPad: Found absolute multitouch axes
    [ 1962.062] (--) evdev: SynPS/2 Synaptics TouchPad: Found x and y absolute axes
    [ 1962.062] (--) evdev: SynPS/2 Synaptics TouchPad: Found absolute touchpad.
    [ 1962.062] (II) evdev: SynPS/2 Synaptics TouchPad: Configuring as touchpad
    [ 1962.062] (**) evdev: SynPS/2 Synaptics TouchPad: YAxisMapping: buttons 4 and 5
    [ 1962.062] (**) evdev: SynPS/2 Synaptics TouchPad: EmulateWheelButton: 4, EmulateWheelInertia: 10, EmulateWheelTimeout: 200
    [ 1962.062] (**) Option "config_info" "udev:/sys/devices/platform/i8042/serio1/input/input7/event10"
    [ 1962.062] (II) XINPUT: Adding extended input device "SynPS/2 Synaptics TouchPad" (type: TOUCHPAD, id 12)
    [ 1962.062] (II) evdev: SynPS/2 Synaptics TouchPad: initialized for absolute axes.
    [ 1962.063] (**) SynPS/2 Synaptics TouchPad: (accel) keeping acceleration scheme 1
    [ 1962.063] (**) SynPS/2 Synaptics TouchPad: (accel) acceleration profile 0
    [ 1962.063] (**) SynPS/2 Synaptics TouchPad: (accel) acceleration factor: 2.000
    [ 1962.063] (**) SynPS/2 Synaptics TouchPad: (accel) acceleration threshold: 4
    [ 1962.063] (II) config/udev: Adding input device SynPS/2 Synaptics TouchPad (/dev/input/mouse0)
    [ 1962.063] (II) No input driver specified, ignoring this device.
    [ 1962.063] (II) This device may have been added with another device file.
    [ 1962.064] (II) config/udev: Adding input device TPPS/2 IBM TrackPoint (/dev/input/event13)
    [ 1962.064] (**) TPPS/2 IBM TrackPoint: Applying InputClass "evdev pointer catchall"
    [ 1962.065] (II) systemd-logind: got fd for /dev/input/event13 13:77 fd 23 paused 0
    [ 1962.065] (II) Using input driver 'evdev' for 'TPPS/2 IBM TrackPoint'
    [ 1962.065] (**) TPPS/2 IBM TrackPoint: always reports core events
    [ 1962.065] (**) evdev: TPPS/2 IBM TrackPoint: Device: "/dev/input/event13"
    [ 1962.065] (--) evdev: TPPS/2 IBM TrackPoint: Vendor 0x2 Product 0xa
    [ 1962.065] (--) evdev: TPPS/2 IBM TrackPoint: Found 3 mouse buttons
    [ 1962.065] (--) evdev: TPPS/2 IBM TrackPoint: Found relative axes
    [ 1962.065] (--) evdev: TPPS/2 IBM TrackPoint: Found x and y relative axes
    [ 1962.065] (II) evdev: TPPS/2 IBM TrackPoint: Configuring as mouse
    [ 1962.065] (**) evdev: TPPS/2 IBM TrackPoint: YAxisMapping: buttons 4 and 5
    [ 1962.065] (**) evdev: TPPS/2 IBM TrackPoint: EmulateWheelButton: 4, EmulateWheelInertia: 10, EmulateWheelTimeout: 200
    [ 1962.065] (**) Option "config_info" "udev:/sys/devices/platform/i8042/serio1/serio2/input/input12/event13"
    [ 1962.065] (II) XINPUT: Adding extended input device "TPPS/2 IBM TrackPoint" (type: MOUSE, id 13)
    [ 1962.065] (II) evdev: TPPS/2 IBM TrackPoint: initialized for relative axes.
    [ 1962.065] (**) TPPS/2 IBM TrackPoint: (accel) keeping acceleration scheme 1
    [ 1962.065] (**) TPPS/2 IBM TrackPoint: (accel) acceleration profile 0
    [ 1962.066] (**) TPPS/2 IBM TrackPoint: (accel) acceleration factor: 2.000
    [ 1962.066] (**) TPPS/2 IBM TrackPoint: (accel) acceleration threshold: 4
    [ 1962.066] (II) config/udev: Adding input device TPPS/2 IBM TrackPoint (/dev/input/mouse1)
    [ 1962.066] (II) No input driver specified, ignoring this device.
    [ 1962.066] (II) This device may have been added with another device file.
    [ 1962.066] (II) config/udev: Adding input device PC Speaker (/dev/input/event5)
    [ 1962.066] (II) No input driver specified, ignoring this device.
    [ 1962.067] (II) This device may have been added with another device file.
    [ 1962.067] (II) config/udev: Adding input device ThinkPad Extra Buttons (/dev/input/event6)
    [ 1962.067] (**) ThinkPad Extra Buttons: Applying InputClass "evdev keyboard catchall"
    [ 1962.068] (II) systemd-logind: got fd for /dev/input/event6 13:70 fd 24 paused 0
    [ 1962.068] (II) Using input driver 'evdev' for 'ThinkPad Extra Buttons'
    [ 1962.068] (**) ThinkPad Extra Buttons: always reports core events
    [ 1962.068] (**) evdev: ThinkPad Extra Buttons: Device: "/dev/input/event6"
    [ 1962.068] (--) evdev: ThinkPad Extra Buttons: Vendor 0x17aa Product 0x5054
    [ 1962.068] (--) evdev: ThinkPad Extra Buttons: Found keys
    [ 1962.068] (II) evdev: ThinkPad Extra Buttons: Configuring as keyboard
    [ 1962.068] (**) Option "config_info" "udev:/sys/devices/platform/thinkpad_acpi/input/input9/event6"
    [ 1962.068] (II) XINPUT: Adding extended input device "ThinkPad Extra Buttons" (type: KEYBOARD, id 14)
    [ 1962.068] (**) Option "xkb_rules" "evdev"
    [ 1962.068] (**) Option "xkb_model" "pc104"
    [ 1962.068] (**) Option "xkb_layout" "us"
    [ 1965.673] (II) AIGLX: Suspending AIGLX clients for VT switch
    [ 1965.683] (II) NOUVEAU(G0): NVLeaveVT is called.
    [ 1965.694] (II) systemd-logind: got pause for 226:1
    [ 1965.694] (II) systemd-logind: got pause for 13:75
    [ 1965.694] (II) systemd-logind: got pause for 13:67
    [ 1965.694] (II) systemd-logind: got pause for 13:64
    [ 1965.694] (II) systemd-logind: got pause for 13:66
    [ 1965.694] (II) systemd-logind: got pause for 13:70
    [ 1965.694] (II) systemd-logind: got pause for 13:68
    [ 1965.694] (II) systemd-logind: got pause for 13:74
    [ 1965.694] (II) systemd-logind: got pause for 13:76
    [ 1965.694] (II) systemd-logind: got pause for 226:0
    [ 1965.694] (II) systemd-logind: got pause for 13:77
    [ 2881.141] (II) systemd-logind: got resume for 226:1
    [ 2881.170] (II) systemd-logind: got resume for 13:75
    [ 2881.197] (II) systemd-logind: got resume for 13:67
    [ 2881.221] (II) systemd-logind: got resume for 13:64
    [ 2881.243] (II) systemd-logind: got resume for 13:66
    [ 2881.277] (II) systemd-logind: got resume for 13:70
    [ 2881.303] (II) systemd-logind: got resume for 13:68
    [ 2881.330] (II) systemd-logind: got resume for 13:74
    [ 2881.357] (II) systemd-logind: got resume for 13:76
    [ 2881.789] (II) systemd-logind: got resume for 226:0
    [ 2881.789] (II) Open ACPI successful (/var/run/acpid.socket)
    [ 2881.789] (II) AIGLX: Resuming AIGLX clients after VT switch
    [ 2881.789] (II) intel(0): switch to mode [email protected] on LVDS2 using pipe 0, position (0, 0), rotation normal, reflection none
    [ 2881.796] (II) intel(0): EDID vendor "LGD", prod id 866
    [ 2881.796] (II) intel(0): Printing DDC gathered Modelines:
    [ 2881.796] (II) intel(0): Modeline "1600x900"x0.0 107.80 1600 1648 1680 1920 900 903 908 936 -hsync -vsync (56.1 kHz eP)
    [ 2881.797] (II) NOUVEAU(G0): NVEnterVT is called.
    [ 2882.140] (II) systemd-logind: got resume for 13:77
    [ 2882.572] (II) AIGLX: Suspending AIGLX clients for VT switch
    [ 2882.572] (II) NOUVEAU(G0): NVLeaveVT is called.
    [ 2882.582] (II) systemd-logind: got pause for 226:1
    [ 2882.582] (II) systemd-logind: got pause for 13:75
    [ 2882.582] (II) systemd-logind: got pause for 13:67
    [ 2882.582] (II) systemd-logind: got pause for 13:64
    [ 2882.582] (II) systemd-logind: got pause for 13:66
    [ 2882.582] (II) systemd-logind: got pause for 13:70
    [ 2882.582] (II) systemd-logind: got pause for 13:68
    [ 2882.582] (II) systemd-logind: got pause for 13:74
    [ 2882.582] (II) systemd-logind: got pause for 13:76
    [ 2882.582] (II) systemd-logind: got pause for 226:0
    [ 2882.582] (II) systemd-logind: got pause for 13:77
    [ 2884.752] (II) systemd-logind: got resume for 226:1
    [ 2884.783] (II) systemd-logind: got resume for 13:75
    [ 2884.800] (II) systemd-logind: got resume for 13:67
    [ 2884.837] (II) systemd-logind: got resume for 13:64
    [ 2884.863] (II) systemd-logind: got resume for 13:66
    [ 2884.890] (II) systemd-logind: got resume for 13:70
    [ 2884.917] (II) systemd-logind: got resume for 13:68
    [ 2884.943] (II) systemd-logind: got resume for 13:74
    [ 2884.970] (II) systemd-logind: got resume for 13:76
    [ 2884.970] (II) systemd-logind: got resume for 226:0
    [ 2884.970] (II) Open ACPI successful (/var/run/acpid.socket)
    [ 2884.970] (II) AIGLX: Resuming AIGLX clients after VT switch
    [ 2884.970] (II) intel(0): switch to mode [email protected] on LVDS2 using pipe 0, position (0, 0), rotation normal, reflection none
    [ 2884.977] (II) NOUVEAU(G0): NVEnterVT is called.
    [ 2885.320] (II) systemd-logind: got resume for 13:77
    [ 2887.207] (II) evdev: TPPS/2 IBM TrackPoint: Close
    [ 2887.207] (II) UnloadModule: "evdev"
    [ 2887.207] (II) systemd-logind: releasing fd for 13:77
    [ 2887.249] (II) evdev: ThinkPad Extra Buttons: Close
    [ 2887.249] (II) UnloadModule: "evdev"
    [ 2887.250] (II) systemd-logind: releasing fd for 13:70
    [ 2887.276] (II) evdev: SynPS/2 Synaptics TouchPad: Close
    [ 2887.276] (II) UnloadModule: "evdev"
    [ 2887.276] (II) systemd-logind: releasing fd for 13:74
    [ 2887.329] (II) evdev: AT Translated Set 2 keyboard: Close
    [ 2887.329] (II) UnloadModule: "evdev"
    [ 2887.330] (II) systemd-logind: releasing fd for 13:64
    [ 2887.369] (II) evdev: Integrated Camera: Close
    [ 2887.370] (II) UnloadModule: "evdev"
    [ 2887.370] (II) systemd-logind: releasing fd for 13:68
    [ 2887.423] (II) evdev: Sleep Button: Close
    [ 2887.423] (II) UnloadModule: "evdev"
    [ 2887.423] (II) systemd-logind: releasing fd for 13:66
    [ 2887.449] (II) evdev: Video Bus: Close
    [ 2887.450] (II) UnloadModule: "evdev"
    [ 2887.450] (II) systemd-logind: releasing fd for 13:76
    [ 2887.476] (II) evdev: Video Bus: Close
    [ 2887.476] (II) UnloadModule: "evdev"
    [ 2887.476] (II) systemd-logind: releasing fd for 13:75
    [ 2887.503] (II) evdev: Power Button: Close
    [ 2887.503] (II) UnloadModule: "evdev"
    [ 2887.503] (II) systemd-logind: releasing fd for 13:67
    [ 2887.531] (II) NOUVEAU(G0): NVLeaveVT is called.
    [ 2888.067] (EE) Server terminated successfully (0). Closing log file.
    output dmesg (redacted, tell me if you need more infos)
    [ 0.000000] CPU0 microcode updated early to revision 0x29, date = 2013-06-12
    [ 0.000000] Initializing cgroup subsys cpuset
    [ 0.000000] Initializing cgroup subsys cpu
    [ 0.000000] Initializing cgroup subsys cpuacct
    [ 0.000000] Linux version 3.17.6-1-ARCH (builduser@foutrelis) (gcc version 4.9.2 (GCC) ) #1 SMP PREEMPT Sun Dec 7 23:43:32 UTC 2014
    [ 0.000000] Command line: BOOT_IMAGE=/boot/vmlinuz-linux root=[UUID] rw quiet
    [ 0.000000] Disabled fast string operations
    [ 0.000000] e820: BIOS-provided physical RAM map:
    [ 0.000000] BIOS-e820: [mem 0x0000000000000000-0x000000000009d7ff] usable
    [ 0.000000] BIOS-e820: [mem 0x000000000009d800-0x000000000009ffff] reserved
    [ 0.000000] BIOS-e820: [mem 0x00000000000e0000-0x00000000000fffff] reserved
    [ 0.000000] BIOS-e820: [mem 0x0000000000100000-0x000000001fffffff] usable
    [ 0.000000] BIOS-e820: [mem 0x0000000020000000-0x00000000201fffff] reserved
    [ 0.000000] BIOS-e820: [mem 0x0000000020200000-0x000000003fffffff] usable
    [ 0.000000] BIOS-e820: [mem 0x0000000040000000-0x00000000401fffff] reserved
    [ 0.000000] BIOS-e820: [mem 0x0000000040200000-0x00000000ba89efff] usable
    [ 0.000000] BIOS-e820: [mem 0x00000000ba89f000-0x00000000bae9efff] reserved
    [ 0.000000] BIOS-e820: [mem 0x00000000bae9f000-0x00000000baf9efff] ACPI NVS
    [ 0.000000] BIOS-e820: [mem 0x00000000baf9f000-0x00000000baffefff] ACPI data
    [ 0.000000] BIOS-e820: [mem 0x00000000bafff000-0x00000000baffffff] usable
    [ 0.000000] BIOS-e820: [mem 0x00000000bb000000-0x00000000bf9fffff] reserved
    [ 0.000000] BIOS-e820: [mem 0x00000000f8000000-0x00000000fbffffff] reserved
    [ 0.000000] BIOS-e820: [mem 0x00000000fec00000-0x00000000fec00fff] reserved
    [ 0.000000] BIOS-e820: [mem 0x00000000fed08000-0x00000000fed08fff] reserved
    [ 0.000000] BIOS-e820: [mem 0x00000000fed10000-0x00000000fed19fff] reserved
    [ 0.000000] BIOS-e820: [mem 0x00000000fed1c000-0x00000000fed1ffff] reserved
    [ 0.000000] BIOS-e820: [mem 0x00000000fee00000-0x00000000fee00fff] reserved
    [ 0.000000] BIOS-e820: [mem 0x00000000ffd20000-0x00000000ffffffff] reserved
    [ 0.000000] BIOS-e820: [mem 0x0000000100000000-0x000000023e5fffff] usable
    [ 0.000000] NX (Execute Disable) protection: active
    [ 0.000000] SMBIOS 2.6 present.
    [ 0.000000] e820: update [mem 0x00000000-0x00000fff] usable ==> reserved
    [ 0.000000] e820: remove [mem 0x000a0000-0x000fffff] usable
    [ 0.000000] AGP: No AGP bridge found
    [ 0.000000] e820: last_pfn = 0x23e600 max_arch_pfn = 0x400000000
    [ 0.000000] MTRR default type: uncachable
    [ 0.000000] MTRR fixed ranges enabled:
    [ 0.000000] 00000-9FFFF write-back
    [ 0.000000] A0000-BFFFF uncachable
    [ 0.000000] C0000-FFFFF write-protect
    [ 0.000000] MTRR variable ranges enabled:
    [ 0.000000] 0 base 0FFC00000 mask FFFC00000 write-protect
    [ 0.000000] 1 base 000000000 mask F80000000 write-back
    [ 0.000000] 2 base 080000000 mask FC0000000 write-back
    [ 0.000000] 3 base 0BC000000 mask FFC000000 uncachable
    [ 0.000000] 4 base 0BB000000 mask FFF000000 uncachable
    [ 0.000000] 5 base 100000000 mask F00000000 write-back
    [ 0.000000] 6 base 200000000 mask FC0000000 write-back
    [ 0.000000] 7 base 23F000000 mask FFF000000 uncachable
    [ 0.000000] 8 base 23E800000 mask FFF800000 uncachable
    [ 0.000000] 9 base 23E600000 mask FFFE00000 uncachable
    [ 0.000000] x86 PAT enabled: cpu 0, old 0x7040600070406, new 0x7010600070106
    [ 0.000000] e820: last_pfn = 0xbb000 max_arch_pfn = 0x400000000
    [ 0.000000] Scanning 1 areas for low memory corruption
    [ 0.000000] Base memory trampoline at [ffff880000097000] 97000 size 24576
    [ 0.000000] reserving inaccessible SNB gfx pages
    [ 0.000000] init_memory_mapping: [mem 0x00000000-0x000fffff]
    [ 0.000000] [mem 0x00000000-0x000fffff] page 4k
    [ 0.000000] BRK [0x01b2b000, 0x01b2bfff] PGTABLE
    [ 0.000000] BRK [0x01b2c000, 0x01b2cfff] PGTABLE
    [ 0.000000] BRK [0x01b2d000, 0x01b2dfff] PGTABLE
    [ 0.000000] init_memory_mapping: [mem 0x23e400000-0x23e5fffff]
    [ 0.000000] [mem 0x23e400000-0x23e5fffff] page 2M
    [ 0.000000] BRK [0x01b2e000, 0x01b2efff] PGTABLE
    [ 0.000000] init_memory_mapping: [mem 0x23c000000-0x23e3fffff]
    [ 0.000000] [mem 0x23c000000-0x23e3fffff] page 2M
    [ 0.000000] init_memory_mapping: [mem 0x200000000-0x23bffffff]
    [ 0.000000] [mem 0x200000000-0x23bffffff] page 2M
    [ 0.000000] init_memory_mapping: [mem 0x00100000-0x1fffffff]
    [ 0.000000] [mem 0x00100000-0x001fffff] page 4k
    [ 0.000000] [mem 0x00200000-0x1fffffff] page 2M
    [ 0.000000] init_memory_mapping: [mem 0x20200000-0x3fffffff]
    [ 0.000000] [mem 0x20200000-0x3fffffff] page 2M
    [ 0.000000] init_memory_mapping: [mem 0x40200000-0xba89efff]
    [ 0.000000] [mem 0x40200000-0xba7fffff] page 2M
    [ 0.000000] [mem 0xba800000-0xba89efff] page 4k
    [ 0.000000] BRK [0x01b2f000, 0x01b2ffff] PGTABLE
    [ 0.000000] BRK [0x01b30000, 0x01b30fff] PGTABLE
    [ 0.000000] init_memory_mapping: [mem 0xbafff000-0xbaffffff]
    [ 0.000000] [mem 0xbafff000-0xbaffffff] page 4k
    [ 0.000000] init_memory_mapping: [mem 0x100000000-0x1ffffffff]
    [ 0.000000] [mem 0x100000000-0x1ffffffff] page 2M
    [ 0.000000] RAMDISK: [mem 0x377f8000-0x37bf3fff]
    [ 0.000000] ACPI: Early table checksum verification disabled
    [ 0.000000] ACPI: RSDP 0x00000000000F00E0 000024 (v02 LENOVO)
    [ 0.000000] ACPI: XSDT 0x00000000BAFFE120 0000AC (v01 LENOVO TP-8C 00001310 PTEC 00000002)
    [ 0.000000] ACPI: FACP 0x00000000BAFE8000 0000F4 (v04 LENOVO TP-8C 00001310 PTL 00000002)
    [ 0.000000] ACPI: DSDT 0x00000000BAFEB000 00E17D (v01 LENOVO TP-8C 00001310 INTL 20061109)
    [ 0.000000] ACPI: FACS 0x00000000BAF2D000 000040
    [ 0.000000] ACPI: SLIC 0x00000000BAFFD000 000176 (v01 LENOVO TP-8C 00001310 PTEC 00000001)
    [ 0.000000] ACPI: SSDT 0x00000000BAFFC000 000249 (v01 LENOVO TP-SSDT2 00000200 INTL 20061109)
    [ 0.000000] ACPI: SSDT 0x00000000BAFFB000 000033 (v01 LENOVO TP-SSDT1 00000100 INTL 20061109)
    [ 0.000000] ACPI: SSDT 0x00000000BAFFA000 000797 (v01 LENOVO SataAhci 00001000 INTL 20061109)
    [ 0.000000] ACPI: HPET 0x00000000BAFE7000 000038 (v01 LENOVO TP-8C 00001310 PTL 00000002)
    [ 0.000000] ACPI: APIC 0x00000000BAFE6000 000098 (v01 LENOVO TP-8C 00001310 PTL 00000002)
    [ 0.000000] ACPI: MCFG 0x00000000BAFE5000 00003C (v01 LENOVO TP-8C 00001310 PTL 00000002)
    [ 0.000000] ACPI: ECDT 0x00000000BAFE4000 000052 (v01 LENOVO TP-8C 00001310 PTL 00000002)
    [ 0.000000] ACPI: ASF! 0x00000000BAFEA000 0000A5 (v32 LENOVO TP-8C 00001310 PTL 00000002)
    [ 0.000000] ACPI: TCPA 0x00000000BAFE3000 000032 (v02 PTL LENOVO 06040000 LNVO 00000001)
    [ 0.000000] ACPI: SSDT 0x00000000BAFE2000 000AAB (v01 PmRef Cpu0Ist 00003000 INTL 20061109)
    [ 0.000000] ACPI: SSDT 0x00000000BAFE1000 000996 (v01 PmRef CpuPm 00003000 INTL 20061109)
    [ 0.000000] ACPI: DMAR 0x00000000BAFE0000 0000E8 (v01 INTEL SNB 00000001 INTL 00000001)
    [ 0.000000] ACPI: UEFI 0x00000000BAFDF000 00003E (v01 LENOVO TP-8C 00001310 PTL 00000002)
    [ 0.000000] ACPI: UEFI 0x00000000BAFDE000 000042 (v01 PTL COMBUF 00000001 PTL 00000001)
    [ 0.000000] ACPI: UEFI 0x00000000BAFDD000 000292 (v01 LENOVO TP-8C 00001310 PTL 00000002)
    [ 0.000000] ACPI: Local APIC address 0xfee00000
    [ 0.000000] No NUMA configuration found
    [ 0.000000] Faking a node at [mem 0x0000000000000000-0x000000023e5fffff]
    [ 0.000000] Initmem setup node 0 [mem 0x00000000-0x23e5fffff]
    [ 0.000000] NODE_DATA [mem 0x23e5f6000-0x23e5f9fff]
    [ 0.000000] [ffffea0000000000-ffffea0008ffffff] PMD -> [ffff880235c00000-ffff88023dbfffff] on node 0
    [ 0.000000] Zone ranges:
    [ 0.000000] DMA [mem 0x00001000-0x00ffffff]
    [ 0.000000] DMA32 [mem 0x01000000-0xffffffff]
    [ 0.000000] Normal [mem 0x100000000-0x23e5fffff]
    [ 0.000000] Movable zone start for each node
    [ 0.000000] Early memory node ranges
    [ 0.000000] node 0: [mem 0x00001000-0x0009cfff]
    [ 0.000000] node 0: [mem 0x00100000-0x1fffffff]
    [ 0.000000] node 0: [mem 0x20200000-0x3fffffff]
    [ 0.000000] node 0: [mem 0x40200000-0xba89efff]
    [ 0.000000] node 0: [mem 0xbafff000-0xbaffffff]
    [ 0.000000] node 0: [mem 0x100000000-0x23e5fffff]
    [ 0.000000] On node 0 totalpages: 2067004
    [ 0.000000] DMA zone: 64 pages used for memmap
    [ 0.000000] DMA zone: 156 pages reserved
    [ 0.000000] DMA zone: 3996 pages, LIFO batch:0
    [ 0.000000] DMA32 zone: 11859 pages used for memmap
    [ 0.000000] DMA32 zone: 758944 pages, LIFO batch:31
    [ 0.000000] Normal zone: 20376 pages used for memmap
    [ 0.000000] Normal zone: 1304064 pages, LIFO batch:31
    [ 0.000000] Reserving Intel graphics stolen memory at 0xbba00000-0xbf9fffff
    [ 0.000000] ACPI: PM-Timer IO Port: 0x408
    [ 0.000000] ACPI: LAPIC (acpi_id[0x01] lapic_id[0x00] enabled)
    [ 0.000000] ACPI: LAPIC (acpi_id[0x02] lapic_id[0x01] enabled)
    [ 0.000000] ACPI: LAPIC (acpi_id[0x03] lapic_id[0x02] enabled)
    [ 0.000000] ACPI: LAPIC (acpi_id[0x04] lapic_id[0x03] enabled)
    [ 0.000000] ACPI: LAPIC (acpi_id[0x05] lapic_id[0x00] disabled)
    [ 0.000000] ACPI: LAPIC (acpi_id[0x06] lapic_id[0x00] disabled)
    [ 0.000000] ACPI: LAPIC (acpi_id[0x07] lapic_id[0x00] disabled)
    [ 0.000000] ACPI: LAPIC (acpi_id[0x08] lapic_id[0x00] disabled)
    [ 0.000000] ACPI: LAPIC_NMI (acpi_id[0x00] high edge lint[0x1])
    [ 0.000000] ACPI: LAPIC_NMI (acpi_id[0x01] high edge lint[0x1])
    [ 0.000000] ACPI: IOAPIC (id[0x02] address[0xfec00000] gsi_base[0])
    [ 0.000000] IOAPIC[0]: apic_id 2, version 32, address 0xfec00000, GSI 0-23
    [ 0.000000] ACPI: INT_SRC_OVR (bus 0 bus_irq 0 global_irq 2 dfl dfl)
    [ 0.000000] ACPI: INT_SRC_OVR (bus 0 bus_irq 9 global_irq 9 high level)
    [ 0.000000] ACPI: IRQ0 used by override.
    [ 0.000000] ACPI: IRQ9 used by override.
    [ 0.000000] Using ACPI (MADT) for SMP configuration information
    [ 0.000000] ACPI: HPET id: 0x8086a301 base: 0xfed00000
    [ 0.000000] smpboot: Allowing 8 CPUs, 4 hotplug CPUs
    [ 0.000000] PM: Registered nosave memory: [mem 0x0009d000-0x0009dfff]
    [ 0.000000] PM: Registered nosave memory: [mem 0x0009e000-0x0009ffff]
    [ 0.000000] PM: Registered nosave memory: [mem 0x000a0000-0x000dffff]
    [ 0.000000] PM: Registered nosave memory: [mem 0x000e0000-0x000fffff]
    [ 0.000000] PM: Registered nosave memory: [mem 0x20000000-0x201fffff]
    [ 0.000000] PM: Registered nosave memory: [mem 0x40000000-0x401fffff]
    [ 0.000000] PM: Registered nosave memory: [mem 0xba89f000-0xbae9efff]
    [ 0.000000] PM: Registered nosave memory: [mem 0xbae9f000-0xbaf9efff]
    [ 0.000000] PM: Registered nosave memory: [mem 0xbaf9f000-0xbaffefff]
    [ 0.000000] PM: Registered nosave memory: [mem 0xbb000000-0xbf9fffff]
    [ 0.000000] PM: Registered nosave memory: [mem 0xbfa00000-0xf7ffffff]
    [ 0.000000] PM: Registered nosave memory: [mem 0xf8000000-0xfbffffff]
    [ 0.000000] PM: Registered nosave memory: [mem 0xfc000000-0xfebfffff]
    [ 0.000000] PM: Registered nosave memory: [mem 0xfec00000-0xfec00fff]
    [ 0.000000] PM: Registered nosave memory: [mem 0xfec01000-0xfed07fff]
    [ 0.000000] PM: Registered nosave memory: [mem 0xfed08000-0xfed08fff]
    [ 0.000000] PM: Registered nosave memory: [mem 0xfed09000-0xfed0ffff]
    [ 0.000000] PM: Registered nosave memory: [mem 0xfed10000-0xfed19fff]
    [ 0.000000] PM: Registered nosave memory: [mem 0xfed1a000-0xfed1bfff]
    [ 0.000000] PM: Registered nosave memory: [mem 0xfed1c000-0xfed1ffff]
    [ 0.000000] PM: Registered nosave memory: [mem 0xfed20000-0xfedfffff]
    [ 0.000000] PM: Registered nosave memory: [mem 0xfee00000-0xfee00fff]
    [ 0.000000] PM: Registered nosave memory: [mem 0xfee01000-0xffd1ffff]
    [ 0.000000] PM: Registered nosave memory: [mem 0xffd20000-0xffffffff]
    [ 0.000000] e820: [mem 0xbfa00000-0xf7ffffff] available for PCI devices
    [ 0.000000] Booting paravirtualized kernel on bare hardware
    [ 0.000000] setup_percpu: NR_CPUS:128 nr_cpumask_bits:128 nr_cpu_ids:8 nr_node_ids:1
    [ 0.000000] PERCPU: Embedded 28 pages/cpu @ffff88023e200000 s82752 r8192 d23744 u262144
    [ 0.000000] pcpu-alloc: s82752 r8192 d23744 u262144 alloc=1*2097152
    [ 0.000000] pcpu-alloc: [0] 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
    [ 0.000000] Built 1 zonelists in Zone order, mobility grouping on. Total pages: 2034549
    [ 0.000000] Policy zone: Normal
    [ 0.000000] Kernel command line: BOOT_IMAGE=/boot/vmlinuz-linux root=[UUID] rw quiet
    [ 0.000000] PID hash table entries: 4096 (order: 3, 32768 bytes)
    [ 0.000000] xsave: enabled xstate_bv 0x7, cntxt size 0x340 using standard form
    [ 0.000000] AGP: Checking aperture...
    [ 0.000000] AGP: No AGP bridge found
    [ 0.000000] Calgary: detecting Calgary via BIOS EBDA area
    [ 0.000000] Calgary: Unable to locate Rio Grande table in EBDA - bailing!
    [ 0.000000] Memory: 8053540K/8268016K available (5386K kernel code, 897K rwdata, 1712K rodata, 1136K init, 1176K bss, 214476K reserved)
    [ 0.000000] SLUB: HWalign=64, Order=0-3, MinObjects=0, CPUs=8, Nodes=1
    [ 0.000000] Preemptible hierarchical RCU implementation.
    [ 0.000000] RCU dyntick-idle grace-period acceleration is enabled.
    [ 0.000000] Dump stacks of tasks blocking RCU-preempt GP.
    [ 0.000000] RCU restricting CPUs from NR_CPUS=128 to nr_cpu_ids=8.
    [ 0.000000] RCU: Adjusting geometry for rcu_fanout_leaf=16, nr_cpu_ids=8
    [ 0.000000] NR_IRQS:8448 nr_irqs:488 0
    [ 0.000000] Console: colour dummy device 80x25
    [ 0.000000] console [tty0] enabled
    [ 0.000000] allocated 33554432 bytes of page_cgroup
    [ 0.000000] please try 'cgroup_disable=memory' option if you don't want memory cgroups
    [ 0.000000] hpet clockevent registered
    [ 0.000000] tsc: Fast TSC calibration using PIT
    [ 0.000000] tsc: Detected 2791.066 MHz processor
    [ 0.000030] Calibrating delay loop (skipped), value calculated using timer frequency.. 5584.72 BogoMIPS (lpj=9303553)
    [ 0.000033] pid_max: default: 32768 minimum: 301
    [ 0.000038] ACPI: Core revision 20140724
    [ 0.009357] ACPI: All ACPI Tables successfully acquired
    [ 0.020422] Security Framework initialized
    [ 0.020427] Yama: becoming mindful.
    [ 0.020872] Dentry cache hash table entries: 1048576 (order: 11, 8388608 bytes)
    [ 0.022284] Inode-cache hash table entries: 524288 (order: 10, 4194304 bytes)
    [ 0.022896] Mount-cache hash table entries: 16384 (order: 5, 131072 bytes)
    [ 0.022905] Mountpoint-cache hash table entries: 16384 (order: 5, 131072 bytes)
    [ 0.023080] Initializing cgroup subsys memory
    [ 0.023084] Initializing cgroup subsys devices
    [ 0.023086] Initializing cgroup subsys freezer
    [ 0.023088] Initializing cgroup subsys net_cls
    [ 0.023090] Initializing cgroup subsys blkio
    [ 0.023106] Disabled fast string operations
    [ 0.023108] CPU: Physical Processor ID: 0
    [ 0.023108] CPU: Processor Core ID: 0
    [ 0.023112] ENERGY_PERF_BIAS: Set to 'normal', was 'performance'
    ENERGY_PERF_BIAS: View and update with x86_energy_perf_policy(8)
    [ 0.023115] mce: CPU supports 7 MCE banks
    [ 0.023124] CPU0: Thermal monitoring enabled (TM1)
    [ 0.023133] Last level iTLB entries: 4KB 512, 2MB 8, 4MB 8
    Last level dTLB entries: 4KB 512, 2MB 32, 4MB 32, 1GB 0
    [ 0.023221] Freeing SMP alternatives memory: 20K (ffffffff819fe000 - ffffffff81a03000)
    [ 0.024014] ftrace: allocating 20687 entries in 81 pages
    [ 0.032193] dmar: Host address width 36
    [ 0.032195] dmar: DRHD base: 0x000000fed90000 flags: 0x0
    [ 0.032200] dmar: IOMMU 0: reg_base_addr fed90000 ver 1:0 cap c0000020e60262 ecap f0101a
    [ 0.032201] dmar: DRHD base: 0x000000fed91000 flags: 0x1
    [ 0.032204] dmar: IOMMU 1: reg_base_addr fed91000 ver 1:0 cap c9008020660262 ecap f0105a
    [ 0.032205] dmar: RMRR base: 0x000000bacd5000 end: 0x000000bacebfff
    [ 0.032206] dmar: RMRR base: 0x000000bb800000 end: 0x000000bf9fffff
    [ 0.032276] IOAPIC id 2 under DRHD base 0xfed91000 IOMMU 1
    [ 0.032277] HPET id 0 under DRHD base 0xfed91000
    [ 0.032278] HPET id 0 under DRHD base 0xfed91000
    [ 0.032279] HPET id 0 under DRHD base 0xfed91000
    [ 0.032279] HPET id 0 under DRHD base 0xfed91000
    [ 0.032280] HPET id 0 under DRHD base 0xfed91000
    [ 0.032281] HPET id 0 under DRHD base 0xfed91000
    [ 0.032281] HPET id 0 under DRHD base 0xfed91000
    [ 0.032282] HPET id 0 under DRHD base 0xfed91000
    [ 0.032283] Queued invalidation will be enabled to support x2apic and Intr-remapping.
    [ 0.032486] Enabled IRQ remapping in x2apic mode
    [ 0.032487] Enabling x2apic
    [ 0.032488] Enabled x2apic
    [ 0.032493] Switched APIC routing to cluster x2apic.
    [ 0.032943] ..TIMER: vector=0x30 apic1=0 pin1=2 apic2=-1 pin2=-1
    [ 0.065957] smpboot: CPU0: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2640M CPU @ 2.80GHz (fam: 06, model: 2a, stepping: 07)
    [ 0.065964] TSC deadline timer enabled
    [ 0.065988] Performance Events: PEBS fmt1+, 16-deep LBR, SandyBridge events, full-width counters, Intel PMU driver.
    [ 0.066006] ... version: 3
    [ 0.066006] ... bit width: 48
    [ 0.066007] ... generic registers: 4
    [ 0.066008] ... value mask: 0000ffffffffffff
    [ 0.066009] ... max period: 0000ffffffffffff
    [ 0.066009] ... fixed-purpose events: 3
    [ 0.066010] ... event mask: 000000070000000f
    [ 0.089489] x86: Booting SMP configuration:
    [ 0.089490] .... node #0, CPUs: #1
    [ 0.100529] Disabled fast string operations
    [ 0.102716] NMI watchdog: enabled on all CPUs, permanently consumes one hw-PMU counter.
    [ 0.109512] #2
    [ 0.120070] CPU2 microcode updated early to revision 0x29, date = 2013-06-12
    [ 0.120546] Disabled fast string operations
    [ 0.122806] #3
    [ 0.133842] Disabled fast string operations
    [ 0.135947] x86: Booted up 1 node, 4 CPUs
    [ 0.135950] smpboot: Total of 4 processors activated (22337.88 BogoMIPS)
    [ 0.139332] devtmpfs: initialized
    [ 0.141655] PM: Registering ACPI NVS region [mem 0xbae9f000-0xbaf9efff] (1048576 bytes)
    [ 0.142321] pinctrl core: initialized pinctrl subsystem
    [ 0.142359] RTC time: 18:53:15, date: 12/26/14
    [ 0.142423] NET: Registered protocol family 16
    [ 0.142528] cpuidle: using governor ladder
    [ 0.142530] cpuidle: using governor menu
    [ 0.142555] ACPI FADT declares the system doesn't support PCIe ASPM, so disable it
    [ 0.142557] ACPI: bus type PCI registered
    [ 0.142558] acpiphp: ACPI Hot Plug PCI Controller Driver version: 0.5
    [ 0.142787] PCI: MMCONFIG for domain 0000 [bus 00-3f] at [mem 0xf8000000-0xfbffffff] (base 0xf8000000)
    [ 0.142789] PCI: MMCONFIG at [mem 0xf8000000-0xfbffffff] reserved in E820
    [ 0.142865] PCI: Using configuration type 1 for base access
    [ 0.156234] ACPI: Added _OSI(Module Device)
    [ 0.156236] ACPI: Added _OSI(Processor Device)
    [ 0.156237] ACPI: Added _OSI(3.0 _SCP Extensions)
    [ 0.156238] ACPI: Added _OSI(Processor Aggregator Device)
    [ 0.157461] ACPI : EC: EC description table is found, configuring boot EC
    [ 0.160713] [Firmware Bug]: ACPI: BIOS _OSI(Linux) query ignored
    [ 0.199903] ACPI: Dynamic OEM Table Load:
    [ 0.199912] ACPI: SSDT 0xFFFF8802326EB000 0008C0 (v01 PmRef Cpu0Cst 00003001 INTL 20061109)
    [ 0.212861] ACPI: Dynamic OEM Table Load:
    [ 0.212868] ACPI: SSDT 0xFFFF880232701C00 000303 (v01 PmRef ApIst 00003000 INTL 20061109)
    [ 0.226115] ACPI: Dynamic OEM Table Load:
    [ 0.226121] ACPI: SSDT 0xFFFF88023267E400 000119 (v01 PmRef ApCst 00003000 INTL 20061109)
    [ 0.239831] ACPI: Interpreter enabled
    [ 0.239835] ACPI Exception: AE_NOT_FOUND, While evaluating Sleep State [\_S1_] (20140724/hwxface-580)
    [ 0.239839] ACPI Exception: AE_NOT_FOUND, While evaluating Sleep State [\_S2_] (20140724/hwxface-580)
    [ 0.239849] ACPI: (supports S0 S3 S4 S5)
    [ 0.239850] ACPI: Using IOAPIC for interrupt routing
    [ 0.239868] PCI: Using host bridge windows from ACPI; if necessary, use "pci=nocrs" and report a bug
    [ 0.253100] ACPI: Power Resource [PUBS] (on)
    [ 0.253787] acpi PNP0C0A:01: ACPI dock station (docks/bays count: 1)
    [ 0.254493] acpi LNXIOBAY:00: ACPI dock station (docks/bays count: 2)
    [ 0.256387] ACPI: PCI Interrupt Link [LNKA] (IRQs 3 4 5 6 7 9 10 *11)
    [ 0.256448] ACPI: PCI Interrupt Link [LNKB] (IRQs 3 4 5 6 *7 9 10 11)
    [ 0.256506] ACPI: PCI Interrupt Link [LNKC] (IRQs 3 4 5 6 7 9 *10 11)
    [ 0.256564] ACPI: PCI Interrupt Link [LNKD] (IRQs 3 4 5 6 7 9 10 *11)
    [ 0.256621] ACPI: PCI Interrupt Link [LNKE] (IRQs 3 4 5 6 7 9 *10 11)
    [ 0.256678] ACPI: PCI Interrupt Link [LNKF] (IRQs 3 4 5 6 *7 9 10 11)
    [ 0.256735] ACPI: PCI Interrupt Link [LNKG] (IRQs 3 4 5 6 7 9 10 *11)
    [ 0.256793] ACPI: PCI Interrupt Link [LNKH] (IRQs 3 4 5 6 7 9 *10 11)
    [ 0.256866] ACPI: PCI Root Bridge [PCI0] (domain 0000 [bus 00-fe])
    [ 0.256870] acpi PNP0A08:00: _OSC: OS supports [ExtendedConfig ASPM ClockPM Segments MSI]
    [ 0.256992] acpi PNP0A08:00: _OSC: platform does not support [PCIeCapability]
    [ 0.257049] acpi PNP0A08:00: _OSC: not requesting control; platform does not support [PCIeCapability]
    [ 0.257051] acpi PNP0A08:00: _OSC: OS requested [PCIeHotplug PME AER PCIeCapability]
    [ 0.257052] acpi PNP0A08:00: _OSC: platform willing to grant [PCIeHotplug PME AER]
    [ 0.257053] acpi PNP0A08:00: _OSC failed (AE_SUPPORT); disabling ASPM
    [ 0.257076] acpi PNP0A08:00: [Firmware Info]: MMCONFIG for domain 0000 [bus 00-3f] only partially covers this bridge
    [ 0.257181] PCI host bridge to bus 0000:00
    [ 0.257184] pci_bus 0000:00: root bus resource [bus 00-fe]
    [ 0.257185] pci_bus 0000:00: root bus resource [io 0x0000-0x0cf7]
    [ 0.257187] pci_bus 0000:00: root bus resource [io 0x0d00-0xffff]
    [ 0.257188] pci_bus 0000:00: root bus resource [mem 0x000a0000-0x000bffff]
    [ 0.257189] pci_bus 0000:00: root bus resource [mem 0xbfa00000-0xfebfffff]
    [ 0.257191] pci_bus 0000:00: root bus resource [mem 0xfed40000-0xfed4bfff]
    [ 0.257198] pci 0000:00:00.0: [8086:0104] type 00 class 0x060000
    [ 0.257264] pci 0000:00:01.0: [8086:0101] type 01 class 0x060400
    [ 0.257292] pci 0000:00:01.0: PME# supported from D0 D3hot D3cold
    [ 0.257348] pci 0000:00:02.0: [8086:0126] type 00 class 0x030000
    [ 0.257357] pci 0000:00:02.0: reg 0x10: [mem 0xf1400000-0xf17fffff 64bit]
    [ 0.257362] pci 0000:00:02.0: reg 0x18: [mem 0xe0000000-0xefffffff 64bit pref]
    [ 0.257365] pci 0000:00:02.0: reg 0x20: [io 0x5000-0x503f]
    [ 0.257447] pci 0000:00:16.0: [8086:1c3a] type 00 class 0x078000
    [ 0.257469] pci 0000:00:16.0: reg 0x10: [mem 0xf2a25000-0xf2a2500f 64bit]
    [ 0.257543] pci 0000:00:16.0: PME# supported from D0 D3hot D3cold
    [ 0.257604] pci 0000:00:16.3: [8086:1c3d] type 00 class 0x070002
    [ 0.257622] pci 0000:00:16.3: reg 0x10: [io 0x50b0-0x50b7]
    [ 0.257631] pci 0000:00:16.3: reg 0x14: [mem 0xf2a2c000-0xf2a2cfff]
    [ 0.257757] pci 0000:00:19.0: [8086:1502] type 00 class 0x020000
    [ 0.257774] pci 0000:00:19.0: reg 0x10: [mem 0xf2a00000-0xf2a1ffff]
    [ 0.257782] pci 0000:00:19.0: reg 0x14: [mem 0xf2a2b000-0xf2a2bfff]
    [ 0.257790] pci 0000:00:19.0: reg 0x18: [io 0x5080-0x509f]
    [ 0.257851] pci 0000:00:19.0: PME# supported from D0 D3hot D3cold
    [ 0.257877] pci 0000:00:19.0: System wakeup disabled by ACPI
    [ 0.257917] pci 0000:00:1a.0: [8086:1c2d] type 00 class 0x0c0320
    [ 0.257937] pci 0000:00:1a.0: reg 0x10: [mem 0xf2a2a000-0xf2a2a3ff]
    [ 0.258024] pci 0000:00:1a.0: PME# supported from D0 D3hot D3cold
    [ 0.258051] pci 0000:00:1a.0: System wakeup disabled by ACPI
    [ 0.258090] pci 0000:00:1b.0: [8086:1c20] type 00 class 0x040300
    [ 0.258106] pci 0000:00:1b.0: reg 0x10: [mem 0xf2a20000-0xf2a23fff 64bit]
    [ 0.258177] pci 0000:00:1b.0: PME# supported from D0 D3hot D3cold
    [ 0.258207] pci 0000:00:1b.0: System wakeup disabled by ACPI
    [ 0.258243] pci 0000:00:1c.0: [8086:1c10] type 01 class 0x060400
    [ 0.258317] pci 0000:00:1c.0: PME# supported from D0 D3hot D3cold
    [ 0.258379] pci 0000:00:1c.1: [8086:1c12] type 01 class 0x060400
    [ 0.258459] pci 0000:00:1c.1: PME# supported from D0 D3hot D3cold
    [ 0.258522] pci 0000:00:1c.3: [8086:1c16] type 01 class 0x060400
    [ 0.258601] pci 0000:00:1c.3: PME# supported from D0 D3hot D3cold
    [ 0.258630] pci 0000:00:1c.3: System wakeup disabled by ACPI
    [ 0.258666] pci 0000:00:1c.4: [8086:1c18] type 01 class 0x060400
    [ 0.258745] pci 0000:00:1c.4: PME# supported from D0 D3hot D3cold
    [ 0.258773] pci 0000:00:1c.4: System wakeup disabled by ACPI
    [ 0.258816] pci 0000:00:1d.0: [8086:1c26] type 00 class 0x0c0320
    [ 0.258835] pci 0000:00:1d.0: reg 0x10: [mem 0xf2a29000-0xf2a293ff]
    [ 0.258923] pci 0000:00:1d.0: PME# supported from D0 D3hot D3cold
    [ 0.258950] pci 0000:00:1d.0: System wakeup disabled by ACPI
    [ 0.258987] pci 0000:00:1f.0: [8086:1c4f] type 00 class 0x060100
    [ 0.259141] pci 0000:00:1f.2: [8086:1c03] type 00 class 0x010601
    [ 0.259158] pci 0000:00:1f.2: reg 0x10: [io 0x50a8-0x50af]
    [ 0.259166] pci 0000:00:1f.2: reg 0x14: [io 0x50bc-0x50bf]
    [ 0.259173] pci 0000:00:1f.2: reg 0x18: [io 0x50a0-0x50a7]
    [ 0.259181] pci 0000:00:1f.2: reg 0x1c: [io 0x50b8-0x50bb]
    [ 0.259188] pci 0000:00:1f.2: reg 0x20: [io 0x5060-0x507f]
    [ 0.259195] pci 0000:00:1f.2: reg 0x24: [mem 0xf2a28000-0xf2a287ff]
    [ 0.259239] pci 0000:00:1f.2: PME# supported from D3hot
    [ 0.259294] pci 0000:00:1f.3: [8086:1c22] type 00 class 0x0c0500
    [ 0.259308] pci 0000:00:1f.3: reg 0x10: [mem 0xf2a24000-0xf2a240ff 64bit]
    [ 0.259328] pci 0000:00:1f.3: reg 0x20: [io 0xefa0-0xefbf]
    [ 0.259443] pci 0000:01:00.0: [10de:1056] type 00 class 0x030000
    [ 0.259455] pci 0000:01:00.0: reg 0x10: [mem 0xf0000000-0xf0ffffff]
    [ 0.259468] pci 0000:01:00.0: reg 0x14: [mem 0xc0000000-0xcfffffff 64bit pref]
    [ 0.259480] pci 0000:01:00.0: reg 0x1c: [mem 0xd0000000-0xd1ffffff 64bit pref]
    [ 0.259487] pci 0000:01:00.0: reg 0x24: [io 0x4000-0x407f]
    [ 0.259494] pci 0000:01:00.0: reg 0x30: [mem 0xfff80000-0xffffffff pref]
    [ 0.266050] pci 0000:00:01.0: PCI bridge to [bus 01]
    [ 0.266058] pci 0000:00:01.0: bridge window [io 0x4000-0x4fff]
    [ 0.266064] pci 0000:00:01.0: bridge window [mem 0xf0000000-0xf10fffff]
    [ 0.266073] pci 0000:00:01.0: bridge window [mem 0xc0000000-0xd1ffffff 64bit pref]
    [ 0.266176] pci 0000:00:1c.0: PCI bridge to [bus 02]
    [ 0.266273] pci 0000:03:00.0: [8086:4238] type 00 class 0x028000
    [ 0.266324] pci 0000:03:00.0: reg 0x10: [mem 0xf2900000-0xf2901fff 64bit]
    [ 0.266557] pci 0000:03:00.0: PME# supported from D0 D3hot D3cold
    [ 0.272739] pci 0000:00:1c.1: PCI bridge to [bus 03]
    [ 0.272754] pci 0000:00:1c.1: bridge window [mem 0xf2900000-0xf29fffff]
    [ 0.272876] acpiphp: Slot [1] registered
    [ 0.272942] pci 0000:05:00.0: [1180:e823] type 00 class 0x088000
    [ 0.272963] pci 0000:05:00.0: MMC controller base frequency changed to 50Mhz.
    [ 0.272989] pci 0000:05:00.0: reg 0x10: [mem 0xf2100000-0xf21000ff]
    [ 0.273202] pci 0000:05:00.0: supports D1 D2
    [ 0.273203] pci 0000:05:00.0: PME# supported from D0 D1 D2 D3hot D3cold
    [ 0.279474] pci 0000:00:1c.3: PCI bridge to [bus 05-0c]
    [ 0.279484] pci 0000:00:1c.3: bridge window [io 0x3000-0x3fff]
    [ 0.279493] pci 0000:00:1c.3: bridge window [mem 0xf2100000-0xf28fffff]
    [ 0.279514] pci 0000:00:1c.3: bridge window [mem 0xf1800000-0xf1ffffff 64bit pref]
    [ 0.279591] pci 0000:0d:00.0: [1033:0194] type 00 class 0x0c0330
    [ 0.279620] pci 0000:0d:00.0: reg 0x10: [mem 0xf2000000-0xf2001fff 64bit]
    [ 0.279765] pci 0000:0d:00.0: PME# supported from D0 D3hot D3cold
    [ 0.286084] pci 0000:00:1c.4: PCI bridge to [bus 0d]
    [ 0.286099] pci 0000:00:1c.4: bridge window [mem 0xf2000000-0xf20fffff]
    [ 0.287052] ACPI: Enabled 4 GPEs in block 00 to 3F
    [ 0.287104] ACPI : EC: GPE = 0x11, I/O: command/status = 0x66, data = 0x62
    [ 0.287191] vgaarb: setting as boot device: PCI:0000:00:02.0
    [ 0.287193] vgaarb: device added: PCI:0000:00:02.0,decodes=io+mem,owns=io+mem,locks=none
    [ 0.287197] vgaarb: device added: PCI:0000:01:00.0,decodes=io+mem,owns=none,locks=none
    [ 0.287198] vgaarb: loaded
    [ 0.287199] vgaarb: bridge control possible 0000:01:00.0
    [ 0.287200] vgaarb: no bridge control possible 0000:00:02.0
    [ 0.287233] PCI: Using ACPI for IRQ routing
    [ 0.289148] PCI: pci_cache_line_size set to 64 bytes
    [ 0.289353] e820: reserve RAM buffer [mem 0x0009d800-0x0009ffff]
    [ 0.289355] e820: reserve RAM buffer [mem 0xba89f000-0xbbffffff]
    [ 0.289356] e820: reserve RAM buffer [mem 0xbb000000-0xbbffffff]
    [ 0.289357] e820: reserve RAM buffer [mem 0x23e600000-0x23fffffff]
    [ 0.289449] NetLabel: Initializing
    [ 0.289450] NetLabel: domain hash size = 128
    [ 0.289451] NetLabel: protocols = UNLABELED CIPSOv4
    [ 0.289459] NetLabel: unlabeled traffic allowed by default
    [ 0.289481] hpet0: at MMIO 0xfed00000, IRQs 2, 8, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0
    [ 0.289485] hpet0: 8 comparators, 64-bit 14.318180 MHz counter
    [ 0.291510] Switched to clocksource hpet
    [ 0.295526] pnp: PnP ACPI init
    [ 0.295845] system 00:00: [mem 0x00000000-0x0009ffff] could not be reserved
    [ 0.295847] system 00:00: [mem 0x000c0000-0x000c3fff] could not be reserved
    [ 0.295849] system 00:00: [mem 0x000c4000-0x000c7fff] could not be reserved
    [ 0.295850] system 00:00: [mem 0x000c8000-0x000cbfff] has been reserved
    [ 0.295852] system 00:00: [mem 0x000cc000-0x000cffff] has been reserved
    [ 0.295853] system 00:00: [mem 0x000d0000-0x000d3fff] has been reserved
    [ 0.295854] system 00:00: [mem 0x000d4000-0x000d7fff] has been reserved
    [ 0.295856] system 00:00: [mem 0x000d8000-0x000dbfff] has been reserved
    [ 0.295857] system 00:00: [mem 0x000dc000-0x000dffff] has been reserved
    [ 0.295858] system 00:00: [mem 0x000e0000-0x000e3fff] could not be reserved
    [ 0.295860] system 00:00: [mem 0x000e4000-0x000e7fff] could not be reserved
    [ 0.295861] system 00:00: [mem 0x000e8000-0x000ebfff] could not be reserved
    [ 0.295862] system 00:00: [mem 0x000ec000-0x000effff] could not be reserved
    [ 0.295864] system 00:00: [mem 0x000f0000-0x000fffff] could not be reserved
    [ 0.295865] system 00:00: [mem 0x00100000-0xbf9fffff] could not be reserved
    [ 0.295867] system 00:00: [mem 0xfec00000-0xfed3ffff] could not be reserved
    [ 0.295868] system 00:00: [mem 0xfed4c000-0xffffffff] could not be reserved
    [ 0.295871] system 00:00: Plug and Play ACPI device, IDs PNP0c01 (active)
    [ 0.295957] system 00:01: [io 0x0400-0x047f] could not be reserved
    [ 0.295958] system 00:01: [io 0x0500-0x057f] has been reserved
    [ 0.295960] system 00:01: [io 0x0800-0x080f] has been reserved
    [ 0.295961] system 00:01: [io 0x15e0-0x15ef] has been reserved
    [ 0.295963] system 00:01: [io 0x1600-0x167f] has been reserved
    [ 0.295964] system 00:01: [mem 0xf8000000-0xfbffffff] has been reserved
    [ 0.295966] system 00:01: [mem 0x00000000-0x00000fff] could not be reserved
    [ 0.295967] system 00:01: [mem 0xfed1c000-0xfed1ffff] has been reserved
    [ 0.295969] system 00:01: [mem 0xfed10000-0xfed13fff] has been reserved
    [ 0.295970] system 00:01: [mem 0xfed18000-0xfed18fff] has been reserved
    [ 0.295973] system 00:01: [mem 0xfed19000-0xfed19fff] has been reserved
    [ 0.295974] system 00:01: [mem 0xfed45000-0xfed4bfff] has been reserved
    [ 0.295976] system 00:01: Plug and Play ACPI device, IDs PNP0c02 (active)
    [ 0.296024] pnp 00:02: Plug and Play ACPI device, IDs PNP0b00 (active)
    [ 0.296047] pnp 00:03: Plug and Play ACPI device, IDs PNP0303 (active)
    [ 0.296070] pnp 00:04: Plug and Play ACPI device, IDs LEN0015 PNP0f13 (active)
    [ 0.296107] pnp 00:05: Plug and Play ACPI device, IDs SMO1200 PNP0c31 (active)
    [ 0.296461] pnp: PnP ACPI: found 6 devices
    [ 0.302765] pci 0000:01:00.0: can't claim BAR 6 [mem 0xfff80000-0xffffffff pref]: no compatible bridge window
    [ 0.302804] pci 0000:01:00.0: BAR 6: assigned [mem 0xf1000000-0xf107ffff pref]
    [ 0.302806] pci 0000:00:01.0: PCI bridge to [bus 01]
    [ 0.302808] pci 0000:00:01.0: bridge window [io 0x4000-0x4fff]
    [ 0.302811] pci 0000:00:01.0: bridge window [mem 0xf0000000-0xf10ff

Ok ok update! I now managed to launch gdm by executing it as root...
    su gdm
    I have to admit that I'm still quite lost for It doesn't seem to provide anything else than blank screen with cursor and top bar... (so no login and no logout for example) There still seems to be missing a lot...
    Can someone please help out?
    Last edited by Issa (2014-12-26 19:55:16)

• T420 with Symantec ghost 11 is not working

hi,
    I installed XP SP3 from scratch i sysprep'd the image and ghost it to network but when i try to ghost it back i get the error "error disk not found" like it can not read the MBR, now if i put it on older like T410 it works. For some reason it wont read a disk in T420
    I checked the BIOS and moved it to Legacy (UEFI) but it wont solve the problem
    any ideas? Is Syamntec even compatible?

Ghost 11 does not support with the EFI/GPT setup on the newer Thinkpad and Thinkstation properly. Legacy mode doesn't solve that issue, at least, not for me. Ghost 11.5 (included in Ghost Solution Suite 2.5) does.
    I've been having other issues with Ghost 11.5 on a x220 though, as it won't recognize the Intel PRO 1000 network adapter, and since we're doing network deployments here, well that's a problem.
    If I were you, I'd wait before buying 11.5 until it's confirmed to work with your computer.

• Windows 8 Pro Final (9200) BitLocker in UEFI mode not working, Element not found

Hi,
    with the latest bios (either 1.37a (for Windows 8 Beta Driver test (June 2012) or 1.39 (Current) of the W520 and final release of Windows 8 Pro (Build 9200) BitLocker comes up with "Element not found" when trying to activate for the system drive in UEFI only mode.
    In a new legacy only mode installation BitLocker works fine.
    In both cases all devices in device manager are recognized. TPM 1.2 is active and working with e.g. the client security solution and fingerprint software.
    I thought the UEFI / BitLocker issues have already been solved?!
    Is there still an issue with the UEFI only mode of the W520?
    Any thoughts or a bios update within sight?
    Thx in advance,
    nasenbaer
    Solved!
    Go to Solution.

Haven't heard of this issue with Win8.  The issue with Win7/UEFI/bitlocker from last year is definitely solved.
    Does this link help?
    http://social.technet.microsoft.com/wiki/contents/​articles/11518.cannot-turn-on-or-resume-bitlocker-​...
    EDIT:  I tried this just now with Win8 Pro on T420 (same BIOS code base as W520) in UEFI mode.  And bitlocker works fine.  So I'm sure what problem is happening on your W520.

• [UEFI] Problem with efibootmgr on asus 1215b

Keeping the story short:
    - Bought an asus laptop the last month ( Asus eeepc 1215b with AMD e-450 APU).
    - Verified that system has uefi, hard drive comes formatted with old mbr.
    - This past week i've been having fun: delleted all partitions, created gpt disk, created new partitions, etc.
    - Succefully installed arch with archboot on a pen drive, skiped installing grub2, chrooted new installed system, succefully installed grub2 on efi system partition.
    - Tried running efibootmgr so i could see the grub2 entry in the uefi boot options, but every time i run the program it crashes and most of times locks the system.
    Tried looking for bugs related to efibootmgr but noting relevant comes up.
    The uefi shell reports that the system comes with uefi ver 2.0.
    I'm pretty sure that the problem lies in the asus inplementation since i can't even install windows 7 x64 sp1 on the system because the installer keeps rebooting the system with BSOD...
    The system has other "problems" in linux but i don't want to worry about them for now (watchdog error message, probably fixed on 3.1 kernel, broadcom wireless works ok with the driver from staging but with messages of missing funcionality, battery life reduce 2 hours compared to windows, etc).
    Rigth now my only way to start the system is to always load the uefi shell and then lauch grub.efi manually.
    dmesg:
    ┌─[root @ diazportatil] ─ [/home/diaz]
    └─[>>] dmesg
    [ 0.000000] Initializing cgroup subsys cpuset
    [ 0.000000] Initializing cgroup subsys cpu
    [ 0.000000] Linux version 3.0-ARCH (tobias@T-POWA-LX) (gcc version 4.6.1 20110819 (prerelease) (GCC) ) #1 SMP PREEMPT Wed Oct 19 10:27:51 CEST 2011
    [ 0.000000] Command line: BOOT_IMAGE=/boot/vmlinuz-linux root=/dev/sda4
    [ 0.000000] BIOS-provided physical RAM map:
    [ 0.000000] BIOS-e820: 0000000000000000 - 00000000000a0000 (usable)
    [ 0.000000] BIOS-e820: 0000000000100000 - 00000000a7b51000 (usable)
    [ 0.000000] BIOS-e820: 00000000a7b51000 - 00000000a7ba2000 (ACPI NVS)
    [ 0.000000] BIOS-e820: 00000000a7ba2000 - 00000000a7cd6000 (reserved)
    [ 0.000000] BIOS-e820: 00000000a7cd6000 - 00000000a7ce7000 (ACPI NVS)
    [ 0.000000] BIOS-e820: 00000000a7ce7000 - 00000000a7d0b000 (reserved)
    [ 0.000000] BIOS-e820: 00000000a7d0b000 - 00000000a7d0c000 (usable)
    [ 0.000000] BIOS-e820: 00000000a7d0c000 - 00000000a7d0d000 (ACPI NVS)
    [ 0.000000] BIOS-e820: 00000000a7d0d000 - 00000000a7d10000 (usable)
    [ 0.000000] BIOS-e820: 00000000a7d10000 - 00000000a7d16000 (ACPI NVS)
    [ 0.000000] BIOS-e820: 00000000a7d16000 - 00000000a7d1d000 (reserved)
    [ 0.000000] BIOS-e820: 00000000a7d1d000 - 00000000a7d24000 (ACPI NVS)
    [ 0.000000] BIOS-e820: 00000000a7d24000 - 00000000a7d4b000 (reserved)
    [ 0.000000] BIOS-e820: 00000000a7d4b000 - 00000000a7d8e000 (ACPI NVS)
    [ 0.000000] BIOS-e820: 00000000a7d8e000 - 00000000a7f00000 (usable)
    [ 0.000000] BIOS-e820: 00000000e0000000 - 00000000f0000000 (reserved)
    [ 0.000000] BIOS-e820: 00000000fec00000 - 00000000fec01000 (reserved)
    [ 0.000000] BIOS-e820: 00000000fec10000 - 00000000fec11000 (reserved)
    [ 0.000000] BIOS-e820: 00000000fed00000 - 00000000fed01000 (reserved)
    [ 0.000000] BIOS-e820: 00000000fed61000 - 00000000fed71000 (reserved)
    [ 0.000000] BIOS-e820: 00000000fed80000 - 00000000fed90000 (reserved)
    [ 0.000000] BIOS-e820: 00000000fef00000 - 0000000100000000 (reserved)
    [ 0.000000] BIOS-e820: 0000000100001000 - 000000013f000000 (usable)
    [ 0.000000] NX (Execute Disable) protection: active
    [ 0.000000] EFI v2.00 by American Megatrends
    [ 0.000000] ACPI 2.0=0xa7b94000 SMBIOS=0xa7d49b18 ACPI=0xa7b94000 MPS=0xfcac0
    [ 0.000000] Kernel-defined memdesc doesn't match the one from EFI!
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem00: type=3, attr=0xf, range=[0x0000000000000000-0x0000000000008000) (0MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem01: type=7, attr=0xf, range=[0x0000000000008000-0x000000000007f000) (0MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem02: type=4, attr=0xf, range=[0x000000000007f000-0x0000000000080000) (0MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem03: type=3, attr=0xf, range=[0x0000000000080000-0x00000000000a0000) (0MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem04: type=2, attr=0xf, range=[0x0000000000100000-0x00000000003de000) (2MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem05: type=7, attr=0xf, range=[0x00000000003de000-0x0000000001000000) (12MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem06: type=2, attr=0xf, range=[0x0000000001000000-0x0000000001100000) (1MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem07: type=4, attr=0xf, range=[0x0000000001100000-0x0000000001464000) (3MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem08: type=3, attr=0xf, range=[0x0000000001464000-0x0000000001468000) (0MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem09: type=4, attr=0xf, range=[0x0000000001468000-0x0000000001498000) (0MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem10: type=3, attr=0xf, range=[0x0000000001498000-0x000000000149b000) (0MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem11: type=4, attr=0xf, range=[0x000000000149b000-0x000000000149d000) (0MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem12: type=3, attr=0xf, range=[0x000000000149d000-0x00000000014ac000) (0MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem13: type=4, attr=0xf, range=[0x00000000014ac000-0x00000000014ae000) (0MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem14: type=3, attr=0xf, range=[0x00000000014ae000-0x00000000014af000) (0MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem15: type=4, attr=0xf, range=[0x00000000014af000-0x00000000014b9000) (0MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem16: type=3, attr=0xf, range=[0x00000000014b9000-0x00000000014c3000) (0MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem17: type=4, attr=0xf, range=[0x00000000014c3000-0x00000000014cc000) (0MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem18: type=3, attr=0xf, range=[0x00000000014cc000-0x00000000014cd000) (0MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem19: type=4, attr=0xf, range=[0x00000000014cd000-0x00000000014d4000) (0MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem20: type=3, attr=0xf, range=[0x00000000014d4000-0x00000000014d7000) (0MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem21: type=4, attr=0xf, range=[0x00000000014d7000-0x00000000014ea000) (0MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem22: type=3, attr=0xf, range=[0x00000000014ea000-0x00000000014f0000) (0MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem23: type=4, attr=0xf, range=[0x00000000014f0000-0x0000000001507000) (0MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem24: type=3, attr=0xf, range=[0x0000000001507000-0x000000000150f000) (0MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem25: type=4, attr=0xf, range=[0x000000000150f000-0x0000000001514000) (0MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem26: type=3, attr=0xf, range=[0x0000000001514000-0x000000000151c000) (0MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem27: type=4, attr=0xf, range=[0x000000000151c000-0x0000000001556000) (0MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem28: type=3, attr=0xf, range=[0x0000000001556000-0x0000000001574000) (0MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem29: type=4, attr=0xf, range=[0x0000000001574000-0x000000000157f000) (0MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem30: type=3, attr=0xf, range=[0x000000000157f000-0x0000000001597000) (0MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem31: type=4, attr=0xf, range=[0x0000000001597000-0x0000000001599000) (0MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem32: type=3, attr=0xf, range=[0x0000000001599000-0x000000000159b000) (0MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem33: type=4, attr=0xf, range=[0x000000000159b000-0x000000000159c000) (0MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem34: type=3, attr=0xf, range=[0x000000000159c000-0x000000000159f000) (0MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem35: type=4, attr=0xf, range=[0x000000000159f000-0x00000000015a2000) (0MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem36: type=3, attr=0xf, range=[0x00000000015a2000-0x00000000015a3000) (0MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem37: type=4, attr=0xf, range=[0x00000000015a3000-0x00000000015a7000) (0MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem38: type=3, attr=0xf, range=[0x00000000015a7000-0x00000000015a9000) (0MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem39: type=4, attr=0xf, range=[0x00000000015a9000-0x00000000015b1000) (0MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem40: type=3, attr=0xf, range=[0x00000000015b1000-0x00000000015c1000) (0MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem41: type=4, attr=0xf, range=[0x00000000015c1000-0x00000000015c3000) (0MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem42: type=3, attr=0xf, range=[0x00000000015c3000-0x00000000015d4000) (0MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem43: type=4, attr=0xf, range=[0x00000000015d4000-0x00000000015d7000) (0MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem44: type=3, attr=0xf, range=[0x00000000015d7000-0x00000000015e3000) (0MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem45: type=4, attr=0xf, range=[0x00000000015e3000-0x00000000015ec000) (0MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem46: type=3, attr=0xf, range=[0x00000000015ec000-0x00000000015ee000) (0MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem47: type=4, attr=0xf, range=[0x00000000015ee000-0x00000000015f7000) (0MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem48: type=3, attr=0xf, range=[0x00000000015f7000-0x000000000160d000) (0MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem49: type=4, attr=0xf, range=[0x000000000160d000-0x000000000160e000) (0MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem50: type=3, attr=0xf, range=[0x000000000160e000-0x0000000001635000) (0MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem51: type=4, attr=0xf, range=[0x0000000001635000-0x00000000016aa000) (0MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem52: type=3, attr=0xf, range=[0x00000000016aa000-0x00000000016b2000) (0MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem53: type=4, attr=0xf, range=[0x00000000016b2000-0x00000000016cb000) (0MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem54: type=3, attr=0xf, range=[0x00000000016cb000-0x00000000016ce000) (0MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem55: type=4, attr=0xf, range=[0x00000000016ce000-0x00000000016d2000) (0MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem56: type=3, attr=0xf, range=[0x00000000016d2000-0x00000000016d7000) (0MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem57: type=4, attr=0xf, range=[0x00000000016d7000-0x0000000001b46000) (4MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem58: type=3, attr=0xf, range=[0x0000000001b46000-0x0000000001b49000) (0MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem59: type=4, attr=0xf, range=[0x0000000001b49000-0x0000000001b4b000) (0MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem60: type=3, attr=0xf, range=[0x0000000001b4b000-0x0000000001b4d000) (0MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem61: type=4, attr=0xf, range=[0x0000000001b4d000-0x0000000001b4f000) (0MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem62: type=3, attr=0xf, range=[0x0000000001b4f000-0x0000000001b51000) (0MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem63: type=4, attr=0xf, range=[0x0000000001b51000-0x0000000001b68000) (0MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem64: type=3, attr=0xf, range=[0x0000000001b68000-0x0000000001b8a000) (0MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem65: type=4, attr=0xf, range=[0x0000000001b8a000-0x0000000001b9d000) (0MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem66: type=3, attr=0xf, range=[0x0000000001b9d000-0x0000000001b9f000) (0MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem67: type=4, attr=0xf, range=[0x0000000001b9f000-0x0000000001ba9000) (0MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem68: type=3, attr=0xf, range=[0x0000000001ba9000-0x0000000001bb0000) (0MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem69: type=4, attr=0xf, range=[0x0000000001bb0000-0x0000000001bb2000) (0MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem70: type=3, attr=0xf, range=[0x0000000001bb2000-0x0000000001bb4000) (0MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem71: type=4, attr=0xf, range=[0x0000000001bb4000-0x0000000001bcd000) (0MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem72: type=3, attr=0xf, range=[0x0000000001bcd000-0x0000000001bd1000) (0MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem73: type=4, attr=0xf, range=[0x0000000001bd1000-0x0000000001bd3000) (0MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem74: type=3, attr=0xf, range=[0x0000000001bd3000-0x0000000001bd5000) (0MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem75: type=4, attr=0xf, range=[0x0000000001bd5000-0x0000000001bda000) (0MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem76: type=3, attr=0xf, range=[0x0000000001bda000-0x0000000001beb000) (0MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem77: type=4, attr=0xf, range=[0x0000000001beb000-0x0000000001bef000) (0MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem78: type=3, attr=0xf, range=[0x0000000001bef000-0x0000000001bf3000) (0MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem79: type=4, attr=0xf, range=[0x0000000001bf3000-0x0000000001bf6000) (0MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem80: type=3, attr=0xf, range=[0x0000000001bf6000-0x0000000001bf9000) (0MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem81: type=4, attr=0xf, range=[0x0000000001bf9000-0x0000000001e91000) (2MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem82: type=3, attr=0xf, range=[0x0000000001e91000-0x0000000001e92000) (0MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem83: type=4, attr=0xf, range=[0x0000000001e92000-0x0000000001e96000) (0MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem84: type=3, attr=0xf, range=[0x0000000001e96000-0x0000000001e98000) (0MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem85: type=4, attr=0xf, range=[0x0000000001e98000-0x0000000001e9a000) (0MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem86: type=3, attr=0xf, range=[0x0000000001e9a000-0x0000000001ea0000) (0MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem87: type=2, attr=0xf, range=[0x0000000001ea0000-0x0000000001ea6000) (0MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem88: type=4, attr=0xf, range=[0x0000000001ea6000-0x0000000002128000) (2MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem89: type=2, attr=0xf, range=[0x0000000002128000-0x000000000213b000) (0MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem90: type=4, attr=0xf, range=[0x000000000213b000-0x000000000213c000) (0MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem91: type=2, attr=0xf, range=[0x000000000213c000-0x000000000213f000) (0MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem92: type=4, attr=0xf, range=[0x000000000213f000-0x0000000002140000) (0MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem93: type=2, attr=0xf, range=[0x0000000002140000-0x0000000002141000) (0MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem94: type=7, attr=0xf, range=[0x0000000002141000-0x0000000002143000) (0MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem95: type=4, attr=0xf, range=[0x0000000002143000-0x000000000214c000) (0MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem96: type=7, attr=0xf, range=[0x000000000214c000-0x0000000002174000) (0MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem97: type=2, attr=0xf, range=[0x0000000002174000-0x00000000021e0000) (0MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem98: type=4, attr=0xf, range=[0x00000000021e0000-0x00000000021e1000) (0MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem99: type=1, attr=0xf, range=[0x00000000021e1000-0x000000000229c000) (0MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem100: type=2, attr=0xf, range=[0x000000000229c000-0x00000000022df000) (0MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem101: type=1, attr=0xf, range=[0x00000000022df000-0x00000000022fe000) (0MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem102: type=7, attr=0xf, range=[0x00000000022fe000-0x0000000037b32000) (856MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem103: type=2, attr=0xf, range=[0x0000000037b32000-0x0000000037d91000) (2MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem104: type=7, attr=0xf, range=[0x0000000037d91000-0x000000007e172000) (1123MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem105: type=2, attr=0xf, range=[0x000000007e172000-0x00000000a7b51000) (665MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem106: type=10, attr=0xf, range=[0x00000000a7b51000-0x00000000a7ba2000) (0MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem107: type=0, attr=0xf, range=[0x00000000a7ba2000-0x00000000a7cd6000) (1MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem108: type=10, attr=0xf, range=[0x00000000a7cd6000-0x00000000a7ce7000) (0MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem109: type=6, attr=0x800000000000000f, range=[0x00000000a7ce7000-0x00000000a7d09000) (0MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem110: type=5, attr=0x800000000000000f, range=[0x00000000a7d09000-0x00000000a7d0a000) (0MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem111: type=6, attr=0x800000000000000f, range=[0x00000000a7d0a000-0x00000000a7d0b000) (0MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem112: type=7, attr=0xf, range=[0x00000000a7d0b000-0x00000000a7d0c000) (0MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem113: type=10, attr=0xf, range=[0x00000000a7d0c000-0x00000000a7d0d000) (0MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem114: type=7, attr=0xf, range=[0x00000000a7d0d000-0x00000000a7d10000) (0MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem115: type=10, attr=0xf, range=[0x00000000a7d10000-0x00000000a7d16000) (0MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem116: type=5, attr=0x800000000000000f, range=[0x00000000a7d16000-0x00000000a7d1d000) (0MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem117: type=10, attr=0xf, range=[0x00000000a7d1d000-0x00000000a7d24000) (0MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem118: type=6, attr=0x800000000000000f, range=[0x00000000a7d24000-0x00000000a7d25000) (0MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem119: type=5, attr=0x800000000000000f, range=[0x00000000a7d25000-0x00000000a7d2b000) (0MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem120: type=6, attr=0x800000000000000f, range=[0x00000000a7d2b000-0x00000000a7d3c000) (0MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem121: type=5, attr=0x800000000000000f, range=[0x00000000a7d3c000-0x00000000a7d48000) (0MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem122: type=6, attr=0x800000000000000f, range=[0x00000000a7d48000-0x00000000a7d4b000) (0MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem123: type=10, attr=0xf, range=[0x00000000a7d4b000-0x00000000a7d8e000) (0MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem124: type=3, attr=0xf, range=[0x00000000a7d8e000-0x00000000a7ef6000) (1MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem125: type=4, attr=0xf, range=[0x00000000a7ef6000-0x00000000a7ef7000) (0MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem126: type=3, attr=0xf, range=[0x00000000a7ef7000-0x00000000a7f00000) (0MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem127: type=7, attr=0xf, range=[0x0000000100001000-0x000000013f000000) (1007MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem128: type=11, attr=0x8000000000000001, range=[0x00000000e0000000-0x00000000f0000000) (256MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem129: type=11, attr=0x8000000000000001, range=[0x00000000fec00000-0x00000000fec01000) (0MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem130: type=11, attr=0x8000000000000001, range=[0x00000000fec10000-0x00000000fec11000) (0MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem131: type=11, attr=0x8000000000000001, range=[0x00000000fed00000-0x00000000fed01000) (0MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem132: type=11, attr=0x8000000000000001, range=[0x00000000fed61000-0x00000000fed71000) (0MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem133: type=11, attr=0x8000000000000001, range=[0x00000000fed80000-0x00000000fed90000) (0MB)
    [ 0.000000] EFI: mem134: type=11, attr=0x8000000000000001, range=[0x00000000fef00000-0x0000000100000000) (17MB)
    [ 0.000000] DMI 2.6 present.
    [ 0.000000] DMI: ASUSTeK Computer INC. 1215B/1215B, BIOS 0401 06/17/2011
    [ 0.000000] e820 update range: 0000000000000000 - 0000000000010000 (usable) ==> (reserved)
    [ 0.000000] e820 remove range: 00000000000a0000 - 0000000000100000 (usable)
    [ 0.000000] No AGP bridge found
    [ 0.000000] last_pfn = 0x13f000 max_arch_pfn = 0x400000000
    [ 0.000000] MTRR default type: uncachable
    [ 0.000000] MTRR fixed ranges enabled:
    [ 0.000000] 00000-9FFFF write-back
    [ 0.000000] A0000-BFFFF write-through
    [ 0.000000] C0000-CEFFF write-protect
    [ 0.000000] CF000-DFFFF uncachable
    [ 0.000000] E0000-E7FFF write-through
    [ 0.000000] E8000-FFFFF write-protect
    [ 0.000000] MTRR variable ranges enabled:
    [ 0.000000] 0 base 000000000 mask F00000000 write-back
    [ 0.000000] 1 base 0A7F00000 mask FFFF00000 uncachable
    [ 0.000000] 2 base 0A8000000 mask FF8000000 uncachable
    [ 0.000000] 3 base 0B0000000 mask FF0000000 uncachable
    [ 0.000000] 4 base 0C0000000 mask FC0000000 uncachable
    [ 0.000000] 5 disabled
    [ 0.000000] 6 disabled
    [ 0.000000] 7 disabled
    [ 0.000000] TOM2: 000000013f000000 aka 5104M
    [ 0.000000] x86 PAT enabled: cpu 0, old 0x7040600070406, new 0x7010600070106
    [ 0.000000] e820 update range: 00000000a7f00000 - 0000000100000000 (usable) ==> (reserved)
    [ 0.000000] last_pfn = 0xa7f00 max_arch_pfn = 0x400000000
    [ 0.000000] found SMP MP-table at [ffff8800000fcd30] fcd30
    [ 0.000000] initial memory mapped : 0 - 20000000
    [ 0.000000] Base memory trampoline at [ffff880000099000] 99000 size 20480
    [ 0.000000] Using GB pages for direct mapping
    [ 0.000000] init_memory_mapping: 0000000000000000-00000000a7f00000
    [ 0.000000] 0000000000 - 0080000000 page 1G
    [ 0.000000] 0080000000 - 00a7e00000 page 2M
    [ 0.000000] 00a7e00000 - 00a7f00000 page 4k
    [ 0.000000] kernel direct mapping tables up to a7f00000 @ a7d0d000-a7d10000
    [ 0.000000] init_memory_mapping: 0000000100000000-000000013f000000
    [ 0.000000] 0100000000 - 013f000000 page 2M
    [ 0.000000] kernel direct mapping tables up to 13f000000 @ 13effe000-13f000000
    [ 0.000000] RAMDISK: 37b32000 - 37d91000
    [ 0.000000] ACPI: RSDP 00000000a7b94000 00024 (v02 ALASKA)
    [ 0.000000] ACPI: XSDT 00000000a7b94070 0005C (v01 ALASKA A M I 01072009 AMI 00010013)
    [ 0.000000] ACPI: FACP 00000000a7b9c418 000F4 (v04 ALASKA A M I 01072009 AMI 00010013)
    [ 0.000000] ACPI Warning: Optional field Pm2ControlBlock has zero address or length: 0x0000000000000000/0x1 (20110413/tbfadt-560)
    [ 0.000000] ACPI: DSDT 00000000a7b94158 082BD (v02 ALASKA A M I 00000000 INTL 20051117)
    [ 0.000000] ACPI: FACS 00000000a7d23f80 00040
    [ 0.000000] ACPI: APIC 00000000a7b9c510 00062 (v03 ALASKA A M I 01072009 AMI 00010013)
    [ 0.000000] ACPI: MCFG 00000000a7b9c578 0003C (v01 ALASKA A M I 01072009 MSFT 00010013)
    [ 0.000000] ACPI: SLIC 00000000a7b9c5b8 00176 (v00 _ASUS_ Notebook 00000000 00000000)
    [ 0.000000] ACPI: HPET 00000000a7b9c730 00038 (v01 ALASKA A M I 01072009 AMI 00000004)
    [ 0.000000] ACPI: SSDT 00000000a7b9c768 00406 (v01 AMD POWERNOW 00000001 AMD 00000001)
    [ 0.000000] ACPI: SSDT 00000000a7b9cb70 0168E (v02 AMD ALIB 00000001 MSFT 04000000)
    [ 0.000000] No NUMA configuration found
    [ 0.000000] Faking a node at 0000000000000000-000000013f000000
    [ 0.000000] Initmem setup node 0 0000000000000000-000000013f000000
    [ 0.000000] NODE_DATA [000000013eff9000 - 000000013effdfff]
    [ 0.000000] [ffffea0000000000-ffffea00045fffff] PMD -> [ffff88013ac00000-ffff88013dffffff] on node 0
    [ 0.000000] Zone PFN ranges:
    [ 0.000000] DMA 0x00000010 -> 0x00001000
    [ 0.000000] DMA32 0x00001000 -> 0x00100000
    [ 0.000000] Normal 0x00100000 -> 0x0013f000
    [ 0.000000] Movable zone start PFN for each node
    [ 0.000000] early_node_map[6] active PFN ranges
    [ 0.000000] 0: 0x00000010 -> 0x000000a0
    [ 0.000000] 0: 0x00000100 -> 0x000a7b51
    [ 0.000000] 0: 0x000a7d0b -> 0x000a7d0c
    [ 0.000000] 0: 0x000a7d0d -> 0x000a7d10
    [ 0.000000] 0: 0x000a7d8e -> 0x000a7f00
    [ 0.000000] 0: 0x00100001 -> 0x0013f000
    [ 0.000000] On node 0 totalpages: 945238
    [ 0.000000] DMA zone: 56 pages used for memmap
    [ 0.000000] DMA zone: 10 pages reserved
    [ 0.000000] DMA zone: 3918 pages, LIFO batch:0
    [ 0.000000] DMA32 zone: 14280 pages used for memmap
    [ 0.000000] DMA32 zone: 668927 pages, LIFO batch:31
    [ 0.000000] Normal zone: 3528 pages used for memmap
    [ 0.000000] Normal zone: 254519 pages, LIFO batch:31
    [ 0.000000] ACPI: PM-Timer IO Port: 0x808
    [ 0.000000] ACPI: LAPIC (acpi_id[0x01] lapic_id[0x00] enabled)
    [ 0.000000] ACPI: LAPIC (acpi_id[0x02] lapic_id[0x01] enabled)
    [ 0.000000] ACPI: LAPIC_NMI (acpi_id[0xff] high edge lint[0x1])
    [ 0.000000] ACPI: IOAPIC (id[0x00] address[0xfec00000] gsi_base[0])
    [ 0.000000] IOAPIC[0]: apic_id 0, version 33, address 0xfec00000, GSI 0-23
    [ 0.000000] ACPI: INT_SRC_OVR (bus 0 bus_irq 0 global_irq 2 dfl dfl)
    [ 0.000000] ACPI: INT_SRC_OVR (bus 0 bus_irq 9 global_irq 9 low level)
    [ 0.000000] ACPI: IRQ0 used by override.
    [ 0.000000] ACPI: IRQ2 used by override.
    [ 0.000000] ACPI: IRQ9 used by override.
    [ 0.000000] Using ACPI (MADT) for SMP configuration information
    [ 0.000000] ACPI: HPET id: 0xffffffff base: 0xfed00000
    [ 0.000000] SMP: Allowing 2 CPUs, 0 hotplug CPUs
    [ 0.000000] nr_irqs_gsi: 40
    [ 0.000000] PM: Registered nosave memory: 00000000000a0000 - 0000000000100000
    [ 0.000000] PM: Registered nosave memory: 00000000a7b51000 - 00000000a7ba2000
    [ 0.000000] PM: Registered nosave memory: 00000000a7ba2000 - 00000000a7cd6000
    [ 0.000000] PM: Registered nosave memory: 00000000a7cd6000 - 00000000a7ce7000
    [ 0.000000] PM: Registered nosave memory: 00000000a7ce7000 - 00000000a7d0b000
    [ 0.000000] PM: Registered nosave memory: 00000000a7d0c000 - 00000000a7d0d000
    [ 0.000000] PM: Registered nosave memory: 00000000a7d10000 - 00000000a7d16000
    [ 0.000000] PM: Registered nosave memory: 00000000a7d16000 - 00000000a7d1d000
    [ 0.000000] PM: Registered nosave memory: 00000000a7d1d000 - 00000000a7d24000
    [ 0.000000] PM: Registered nosave memory: 00000000a7d24000 - 00000000a7d4b000
    [ 0.000000] PM: Registered nosave memory: 00000000a7d4b000 - 00000000a7d8e000
    [ 0.000000] PM: Registered nosave memory: 00000000a7f00000 - 00000000e0000000
    [ 0.000000] PM: Registered nosave memory: 00000000e0000000 - 00000000f0000000
    [ 0.000000] PM: Registered nosave memory: 00000000f0000000 - 00000000fec00000
    [ 0.000000] PM: Registered nosave memory: 00000000fec00000 - 00000000fec01000
    [ 0.000000] PM: Registered nosave memory: 00000000fec01000 - 00000000fec10000
    [ 0.000000] PM: Registered nosave memory: 00000000fec10000 - 00000000fec11000
    [ 0.000000] PM: Registered nosave memory: 00000000fec11000 - 00000000fed00000
    [ 0.000000] PM: Registered nosave memory: 00000000fed00000 - 00000000fed01000
    [ 0.000000] PM: Registered nosave memory: 00000000fed01000 - 00000000fed61000
    [ 0.000000] PM: Registered nosave memory: 00000000fed61000 - 00000000fed71000
    [ 0.000000] PM: Registered nosave memory: 00000000fed71000 - 00000000fed80000
    [ 0.000000] PM: Registered nosave memory: 00000000fed80000 - 00000000fed90000
    [ 0.000000] PM: Registered nosave memory: 00000000fed90000 - 00000000fef00000
    [ 0.000000] PM: Registered nosave memory: 00000000fef00000 - 0000000100000000
    [ 0.000000] PM: Registered nosave memory: 0000000100000000 - 0000000100001000
    [ 0.000000] Allocating PCI resources starting at a7f00000 (gap: a7f00000:38100000)
    [ 0.000000] Booting paravirtualized kernel on bare hardware
    [ 0.000000] setup_percpu: NR_CPUS:64 nr_cpumask_bits:64 nr_cpu_ids:2 nr_node_ids:1
    [ 0.000000] PERCPU: Embedded 27 pages/cpu @ffff88013ec00000 s78464 r8192 d23936 u1048576
    [ 0.000000] pcpu-alloc: s78464 r8192 d23936 u1048576 alloc=1*2097152
    [ 0.000000] pcpu-alloc: [0] 0 1
    [ 0.000000] Built 1 zonelists in Node order, mobility grouping on. Total pages: 927364
    [ 0.000000] Policy zone: Normal
    [ 0.000000] Kernel command line: BOOT_IMAGE=/boot/vmlinuz-linux root=/dev/sda4
    [ 0.000000] PID hash table entries: 4096 (order: 3, 32768 bytes)
    [ 0.000000] Checking aperture...
    [ 0.000000] No AGP bridge found
    [ 0.000000] Calgary: detecting Calgary via BIOS EBDA area
    [ 0.000000] Calgary: Unable to locate Rio Grande table in EBDA - bailing!
    [ 0.000000] Memory: 3641752k/5226496k available (4066k kernel code, 1445544k absent, 139200k reserved, 3302k data, 712k init)
    [ 0.000000] SLUB: Genslabs=15, HWalign=64, Order=0-3, MinObjects=0, CPUs=2, Nodes=1
    [ 0.000000] Preemptible hierarchical RCU implementation.
    [ 0.000000] Verbose stalled-CPUs detection is disabled.
    [ 0.000000] NR_IRQS:2304
    [ 0.000000] Extended CMOS year: 2000
    [ 0.000000] Console: colour dummy device 80x25
    [ 0.000000] console [tty0] enabled
    [ 0.000000] allocated 30408704 bytes of page_cgroup
    [ 0.000000] please try 'cgroup_disable=memory' option if you don't want memory cgroups
    [ 0.000000] hpet clockevent registered
    [ 0.000000] Fast TSC calibration using PIT
    [ 0.000000] Detected 1646.773 MHz processor.
    [ 0.003342] Calibrating delay loop (skipped), value calculated using timer frequency.. 3294.77 BogoMIPS (lpj=5489243)
    [ 0.003356] pid_max: default: 32768 minimum: 301
    [ 0.221500] Security Framework initialized
    [ 0.221520] AppArmor: AppArmor disabled by boot time parameter
    [ 0.222834] Dentry cache hash table entries: 524288 (order: 10, 4194304 bytes)
    [ 0.226522] Inode-cache hash table entries: 262144 (order: 9, 2097152 bytes)
    [ 0.228335] Mount-cache hash table entries: 256
    [ 0.229745] Initializing cgroup subsys cpuacct
    [ 0.229872] Initializing cgroup subsys memory
    [ 0.230025] Initializing cgroup subsys devices
    [ 0.230033] Initializing cgroup subsys freezer
    [ 0.230039] Initializing cgroup subsys net_cls
    [ 0.230046] Initializing cgroup subsys blkio
    [ 0.230219] tseg: 00a7f00000
    [ 0.230226] CPU: Physical Processor ID: 0
    [ 0.230232] CPU: Processor Core ID: 0
    [ 0.230238] mce: CPU supports 6 MCE banks
    [ 0.233446] ACPI: Core revision 20110413
    [ 0.253362] ftrace: allocating 16144 entries in 64 pages
    [ 0.257182] ..TIMER: vector=0x30 apic1=0 pin1=2 apic2=-1 pin2=-1
    [ 0.292274] CPU0: AMD E-450 APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics stepping 00
    [ 0.293314] Performance Events: AMD PMU driver.
    [ 0.293314] ... version: 0
    [ 0.293314] ... bit width: 48
    [ 0.293314] ... generic registers: 4
    [ 0.293314] ... value mask: 0000ffffffffffff
    [ 0.293314] ... max period: 00007fffffffffff
    [ 0.293314] ... fixed-purpose events: 0
    [ 0.293314] ... event mask: 000000000000000f
    [ 0.310161] NMI watchdog enabled, takes one hw-pmu counter.
    [ 0.336759] Booting Node 0, Processors #1 Ok.
    [ 0.336773] smpboot cpu 1: start_ip = 99000
    [ 0.433375] NMI watchdog enabled, takes one hw-pmu counter.
    [ 0.440020] Brought up 2 CPUs
    [ 0.440033] Total of 2 processors activated (6589.91 BogoMIPS).
    [ 0.441497] devtmpfs: initialized
    [ 0.446744] PM: Registering ACPI NVS region at a7b51000 (331776 bytes)
    [ 0.446755] PM: Registering ACPI NVS region at a7cd6000 (69632 bytes)
    [ 0.446765] PM: Registering ACPI NVS region at a7d0c000 (4096 bytes)
    [ 0.446772] PM: Registering ACPI NVS region at a7d10000 (24576 bytes)
    [ 0.446780] PM: Registering ACPI NVS region at a7d1d000 (28672 bytes)
    [ 0.446788] PM: Registering ACPI NVS region at a7d4b000 (274432 bytes)
    [ 0.450575] print_constraints: dummy:
    [ 0.450858] NET: Registered protocol family 16
    [ 0.451352] Extended Config Space enabled on 0 nodes
    [ 0.451411] ACPI: bus type pci registered
    [ 0.451916] PCI: MMCONFIG for domain 0000 [bus 00-ff] at [mem 0xe0000000-0xefffffff] (base 0xe0000000)
    [ 0.451927] PCI: MMCONFIG at [mem 0xe0000000-0xefffffff] reserved in E820
    [ 0.561879] PCI: Using configuration type 1 for base access
    [ 0.563522] bio: create slab <bio-0> at 0
    [ 0.568592] ACPI: EC: Look up EC in DSDT
    [ 0.572768] ACPI: Executed 3 blocks of module-level executable AML code
    [ 0.591419] ACPI: Interpreter enabled
    [ 0.591433] ACPI: (supports S0 S3 S4 S5)
    [ 0.591509] ACPI: Using IOAPIC for interrupt routing
    [ 0.611556] ACPI: EC: GPE = 0x3, I/O: command/status = 0x66, data = 0x62
    [ 0.612206] ACPI: No dock devices found.
    [ 0.612214] HEST: Table not found.
    [ 0.612225] PCI: Using host bridge windows from ACPI; if necessary, use "pci=nocrs" and report a bug
    [ 0.612696] ACPI: PCI Root Bridge [PCI0] (domain 0000 [bus 00-ff])
    [ 0.613610] pci_root PNP0A08:00: host bridge window [io 0x0000-0x0cf7]
    [ 0.613619] pci_root PNP0A08:00: host bridge window [io 0x0d00-0xffff]
    [ 0.613628] pci_root PNP0A08:00: host bridge window [mem 0x000a0000-0x000bffff]
    [ 0.613637] pci_root PNP0A08:00: host bridge window [mem 0x000c8000-0x000dffff]
    [ 0.613646] pci_root PNP0A08:00: host bridge window [mem 0xc0000000-0xffffffff]
    [ 0.613663] pci_root PNP0A08:00: address space collision: host bridge window [mem 0x000c8000-0x000dffff] conflicts with Video ROM [mem 0x000c0000-0x000ce3ff]
    [ 0.613717] pci 0000:00:00.0: [1022:1510] type 0 class 0x000600
    [ 0.613801] pci 0000:00:01.0: [1002:9806] type 0 class 0x000300
    [ 0.613824] pci 0000:00:01.0: reg 10: [mem 0xc0000000-0xcfffffff pref]
    [ 0.613840] pci 0000:00:01.0: reg 14: [io 0xf000-0xf0ff]
    [ 0.613857] pci 0000:00:01.0: reg 18: [mem 0xfeb00000-0xfeb3ffff]
    [ 0.613924] pci 0000:00:01.0: supports D1 D2
    [ 0.613961] pci 0000:00:01.1: [1002:1314] type 0 class 0x000403
    [ 0.613982] pci 0000:00:01.1: reg 10: [mem 0xfeb44000-0xfeb47fff]
    [ 0.614064] pci 0000:00:01.1: supports D1 D2
    [ 0.614113] pci 0000:00:04.0: [1022:1512] type 1 class 0x000604
    [ 0.614196] pci 0000:00:04.0: PME# supported from D0 D3hot D3cold
    [ 0.614207] pci 0000:00:04.0: PME# disabled
    [ 0.614249] pci 0000:00:05.0: [1022:1513] type 1 class 0x000604
    [ 0.614341] pci 0000:00:05.0: PME# supported from D0 D3hot D3cold
    [ 0.614350] pci 0000:00:05.0: PME# disabled
    [ 0.614416] pci 0000:00:11.0: [1002:4391] type 0 class 0x000106
    [ 0.614452] pci 0000:00:11.0: reg 10: [io 0xf140-0xf147]
    [ 0.614472] pci 0000:00:11.0: reg 14: [io 0xf130-0xf133]
    [ 0.614491] pci 0000:00:11.0: reg 18: [io 0xf120-0xf127]
    [ 0.614511] pci 0000:00:11.0: reg 1c: [io 0xf110-0xf113]
    [ 0.614531] pci 0000:00:11.0: reg 20: [io 0xf100-0xf10f]
    [ 0.614551] pci 0000:00:11.0: reg 24: [mem 0xfeb4c000-0xfeb4c3ff]
    [ 0.614634] pci 0000:00:12.0: [1002:4397] type 0 class 0x000c03
    [ 0.614661] pci 0000:00:12.0: reg 10: [mem 0xfeb4b000-0xfeb4bfff]
    [ 0.614790] pci 0000:00:12.2: [1002:4396] type 0 class 0x000c03
    [ 0.614825] pci 0000:00:12.2: reg 10: [mem 0xfeb4a000-0xfeb4a0ff]
    [ 0.614941] pci 0000:00:12.2: supports D1 D2
    [ 0.614948] pci 0000:00:12.2: PME# supported from D0 D1 D2 D3hot
    [ 0.614958] pci 0000:00:12.2: PME# disabled
    [ 0.615001] pci 0000:00:13.0: [1002:4397] type 0 class 0x000c03
    [ 0.615027] pci 0000:00:13.0: reg 10: [mem 0xfeb49000-0xfeb49fff]
    [ 0.615148] pci 0000:00:13.2: [1002:4396] type 0 class 0x000c03
    [ 0.615183] pci 0000:00:13.2: reg 10: [mem 0xfeb48000-0xfeb480ff]
    [ 0.615299] pci 0000:00:13.2: supports D1 D2
    [ 0.615305] pci 0000:00:13.2: PME# supported from D0 D1 D2 D3hot
    [ 0.615315] pci 0000:00:13.2: PME# disabled
    [ 0.615359] pci 0000:00:14.0: [1002:4385] type 0 class 0x000c05
    [ 0.615493] pci 0000:00:14.2: [1002:4383] type 0 class 0x000403
    [ 0.615533] pci 0000:00:14.2: reg 10: [mem 0xfeb40000-0xfeb43fff 64bit]
    [ 0.615630] pci 0000:00:14.2: PME# supported from D0 D3hot D3cold
    [ 0.615640] pci 0000:00:14.2: PME# disabled
    [ 0.615669] pci 0000:00:14.3: [1002:439d] type 0 class 0x000601
    [ 0.615796] pci 0000:00:14.4: [1002:4384] type 1 class 0x000604
    [ 0.615886] pci 0000:00:15.0: [1002:43a0] type 1 class 0x000604
    [ 0.615989] pci 0000:00:15.0: supports D1 D2
    [ 0.616047] pci 0000:00:15.2: [1002:43a2] type 1 class 0x000604
    [ 0.616149] pci 0000:00:15.2: supports D1 D2
    [ 0.616208] pci 0000:00:18.0: [1022:1700] type 0 class 0x000600
    [ 0.616277] pci 0000:00:18.1: [1022:1701] type 0 class 0x000600
    [ 0.616340] pci 0000:00:18.2: [1022:1702] type 0 class 0x000600
    [ 0.616408] pci 0000:00:18.3: [1022:1703] type 0 class 0x000600
    [ 0.616485] pci 0000:00:18.4: [1022:1704] type 0 class 0x000600
    [ 0.616548] pci 0000:00:18.5: [1022:1718] type 0 class 0x000600
    [ 0.616612] pci 0000:00:18.6: [1022:1716] type 0 class 0x000600
    [ 0.616703] pci 0000:00:18.7: [1022:1719] type 0 class 0x000600
    [ 0.617006] pci 0000:01:00.0: [14e4:4727] type 0 class 0x000280
    [ 0.617042] pci 0000:01:00.0: reg 10: [mem 0xfea00000-0xfea03fff 64bit]
    [ 0.617163] pci 0000:01:00.0: supports D1 D2
    [ 0.617170] pci 0000:01:00.0: PME# supported from D0 D3hot D3cold
    [ 0.617181] pci 0000:01:00.0: PME# disabled
    [ 0.623439] pci 0000:00:04.0: PCI bridge to [bus 01-01]
    [ 0.623458] pci 0000:00:04.0: bridge window [io 0xfff000-0x0000] (disabled)
    [ 0.623471] pci 0000:00:04.0: bridge window [mem 0xfea00000-0xfeafffff]
    [ 0.623486] pci 0000:00:04.0: bridge window [mem 0xfff00000-0x000fffff pref] (disabled)
    [ 0.623726] pci 0000:02:00.0: [1969:2062] type 0 class 0x000200
    [ 0.623879] pci 0000:02:00.0: reg 10: [mem 0xfe900000-0xfe93ffff 64bit]
    [ 0.623947] pci 0000:02:00.0: reg 18: [io 0xe000-0xe07f]
    [ 0.624434] pci 0000:02:00.0: PME# supported from D0 D1 D2 D3hot D3cold
    [ 0.624474] pci 0000:02:00.0: PME# disabled
    [ 0.630146] pci 0000:00:05.0: PCI bridge to [bus 02-02]
    [ 0.630168] pci 0000:00:05.0: bridge window [io 0xe000-0xefff]
    [ 0.630180] pci 0000:00:05.0: bridge window [mem 0xfe900000-0xfe9fffff]
    [ 0.630195] pci 0000:00:05.0: bridge window [mem 0xfff00000-0x000fffff pref] (disabled)
    [ 0.630307] pci 0000:00:14.4: PCI bridge to [bus 03-03] (subtractive decode)
    [ 0.630319] pci 0000:00:14.4: bridge window [io 0xf000-0x0000] (disabled)
    [ 0.630331] pci 0000:00:14.4: bridge window [mem 0xfff00000-0x000fffff] (disabled)
    [ 0.630343] pci 0000:00:14.4: bridge window [mem 0xfff00000-0x000fffff pref] (disabled)
    [ 0.630353] pci 0000:00:14.4: bridge window [io 0x0000-0x0cf7] (subtractive decode)
    [ 0.630362] pci 0000:00:14.4: bridge window [io 0x0d00-0xffff] (subtractive decode)
    [ 0.630371] pci 0000:00:14.4: bridge window [mem 0x000a0000-0x000bffff] (subtractive decode)
    [ 0.630379] pci 0000:00:14.4: bridge window [mem 0xc0000000-0xffffffff] (subtractive decode)
    [ 0.630473] pci 0000:00:15.0: PCI bridge to [bus 04-06]
    [ 0.630487] pci 0000:00:15.0: bridge window [io 0xd000-0xdfff]
    [ 0.630497] pci 0000:00:15.0: bridge window [mem 0xfde00000-0xfe7fffff]
    [ 0.630512] pci 0000:00:15.0: bridge window [mem 0xd0000000-0xdfffffff 64bit pref]
    [ 0.630648] pci 0000:07:00.0: [1b21:1042] type 0 class 0x000c03
    [ 0.630702] pci 0000:07:00.0: reg 10: [mem 0xfe800000-0xfe807fff 64bit]
    [ 0.630909] pci 0000:07:00.0: PME# supported from D3hot D3cold
    [ 0.630923] pci 0000:07:00.0: PME# disabled
    [ 0.636779] pci 0000:00:15.2: PCI bridge to [bus 07-07]
    [ 0.636799] pci 0000:00:15.2: bridge window [io 0xfff000-0x0000] (disabled)
    [ 0.636813] pci 0000:00:15.2: bridge window [mem 0xfe800000-0xfe8fffff]
    [ 0.636829] pci 0000:00:15.2: bridge window [mem 0xfff00000-0x000fffff pref] (disabled)
    [ 0.636892] ACPI: PCI Interrupt Routing Table [\_SB_.PCI0._PRT]
    [ 0.637438] ACPI: PCI Interrupt Routing Table [\_SB_.PCI0.PE20._PRT]
    [ 0.637557] ACPI: PCI Interrupt Routing Table [\_SB_.PCI0.PE22._PRT]
    [ 0.637692] ACPI: PCI Interrupt Routing Table [\_SB_.PCI0.BR14._PRT]
    [ 0.637777] ACPI: PCI Interrupt Routing Table [\_SB_.PCI0.BR15._PRT]
    [ 0.637882] pci0000:00: Requesting ACPI _OSC control (0x1d)
    [ 0.637893] pci0000:00: ACPI _OSC request failed (AE_NOT_FOUND), returned control mask: 0x1d
    [ 0.637899] ACPI _OSC control for PCIe not granted, disabling ASPM
    [ 0.660658] ACPI: PCI Interrupt Link [LNKA] (IRQs 4 7 10 11 14 15) *0
    [ 0.660884] ACPI: PCI Interrupt Link [LNKB] (IRQs 4 7 10 11 14 15) *0
    [ 0.661108] ACPI: PCI Interrupt Link [LNKC] (IRQs 4 7 10 11 14 15) *0
    [ 0.661332] ACPI: PCI Interrupt Link [LNKD] (IRQs 4 7 10 11 14 15) *0
    [ 0.661512] ACPI: PCI Interrupt Link [LNKE] (IRQs 4 7 10 11 14 15) *0
    [ 0.661658] ACPI: PCI Interrupt Link [LNKF] (IRQs 4 7 10 11 14 15) *0
    [ 0.661800] ACPI: PCI Interrupt Link [LNKG] (IRQs 4 7 10 11 14 15) *0
    [ 0.661945] ACPI: PCI Interrupt Link [LNKH] (IRQs 4 7 10 11 14 15) *0
    [ 0.662240] vgaarb: device added: PCI:0000:00:01.0,decodes=io+mem,owns=io+mem,locks=none
    [ 0.662282] vgaarb: loaded
    [ 0.662287] vgaarb: bridge control possible 0000:00:01.0
    [ 0.662580] PCI: Using ACPI for IRQ routing
    [ 0.675546] PCI: pci_cache_line_size set to 64 bytes
    [ 0.675914] reserve RAM buffer: 00000000a7b51000 - 00000000a7ffffff
    [ 0.675928] reserve RAM buffer: 00000000a7d0c000 - 00000000a7ffffff
    [ 0.675939] reserve RAM buffer: 00000000a7d10000 - 00000000a7ffffff
    [ 0.675948] reserve RAM buffer: 00000000a7f00000 - 00000000a7ffffff
    [ 0.675956] reserve RAM buffer: 000000013f000000 - 000000013fffffff
    [ 0.676371] NetLabel: Initializing
    [ 0.676378] NetLabel: domain hash size = 128
    [ 0.676383] NetLabel: protocols = UNLABELED CIPSOv4
    [ 0.676429] NetLabel: unlabeled traffic allowed by default
    [ 0.676517] hpet0: at MMIO 0xfed00000, IRQs 2, 8, 0
    [ 0.676532] hpet0: 3 comparators, 32-bit 14.318180 MHz counter
    [ 0.677680] Switching to clocksource hpet
    [ 0.677790] Switched to NOHz mode on CPU #0
    [ 0.677924] Switched to NOHz mode on CPU #1
    [ 0.695534] pnp: PnP ACPI init
    [ 0.695588] ACPI: bus type pnp registered
    [ 0.696175] pnp 00:00: [bus 00-ff]
    [ 0.696184] pnp 00:00: [io 0x0cf8-0x0cff]
    [ 0.696192] pnp 00:00: [io 0x0000-0x0cf7 window]
    [ 0.696199] pnp 00:00: [io 0x0d00-0xffff window]
    [ 0.696207] pnp 00:00: [mem 0x000a0000-0x000bffff window]
    [ 0.696215] pnp 00:00: [mem 0x000c8000-0x000dffff window]
    [ 0.696222] pnp 00:00: [mem 0xc0000000-0xffffffff window]
    [ 0.696229] pnp 00:00: [mem 0x00000000 window]
    [ 0.696422] pnp 00:00: Plug and Play ACPI device, IDs PNP0a08 PNP0a03 (active)
    [ 0.696557] pnp 00:01: [mem 0xe0000000-0xefffffff]
    [ 0.696837] system 00:01: [mem 0xe0000000-0xefffffff] has been reserved
    [ 0.696849] system 00:01: Plug and Play ACPI device, IDs PNP0c01 (active)
    [ 0.698747] pnp 00:02: [io 0x040b]
    [ 0.698754] pnp 00:02: [io 0x04d6]
    [ 0.698760] pnp 00:02: [io 0x0c00-0x0c01]
    [ 0.698766] pnp 00:02: [io 0x0c14]
    [ 0.698772] pnp 00:02: [io 0x0c50-0x0c51]
    [ 0.698779] pnp 00:02: [io 0x0c52]
    [ 0.698784] pnp 00:02: [io 0x0c6c]
    [ 0.698790] pnp 00:02: [io 0x0c6f]
    [ 0.698796] pnp 00:02: [io 0x0cd0-0x0cd1]
    [ 0.698802] pnp 00:02: [io 0x0cd2-0x0cd3]
    [ 0.698815] pnp 00:02: [io 0x0cd4-0x0cd5]
    [ 0.698821] pnp 00:02: [io 0x0cd6-0x0cd7]
    [ 0.698827] pnp 00:02: [io 0x0cd8-0x0cdf]
    [ 0.698833] pnp 00:02: [io 0x0800-0x089f]
    [ 0.698840] pnp 00:02: [io 0x0000-0xffffffffffffffff disabled]
    [ 0.698847] pnp 00:02: [io 0x0000-0x000f]
    [ 0.698853] pnp 00:02: [io 0x0b20-0x0b3f]
    [ 0.698860] pnp 00:02: [io 0x0900-0x090f]
    [ 0.698866] pnp 00:02: [io 0x0910-0x091f]
    [ 0.698872] pnp 00:02: [io 0xfe00-0xfefe]
    [ 0.698879] pnp 00:02: [io 0x0060-0x005f disabled]
    [ 0.698886] pnp 00:02: [io 0x0064-0x0063 disabled]
    [ 0.698892] pnp 00:02: [mem 0xfec00000-0xfec00fff]
    [ 0.698899] pnp 00:02: [mem 0xfee00000-0xfee00fff]
    [ 0.698906] pnp 00:02: [mem 0xfed80000-0xfed8ffff]
    [ 0.698912] pnp 00:02: [mem 0xfed61000-0xfed70fff]
    [ 0.698919] pnp 00:02: [mem 0xfec10000-0xfec10fff]
    [ 0.698926] pnp 00:02: [mem 0xfed00000-0xfed00fff]
    [ 0.698932] pnp 00:02: [mem 0xffe00000-0xffffffff]
    [ 0.699137] system 00:02: [io 0x040b] has been reserved
    [ 0.699146] system 00:02: [io 0x04d6] has been reserved
    [ 0.699154] system 00:02: [io 0x0c00-0x0c01] has been reserved
    [ 0.699163] system 00:02: [io 0x0c14] has been reserved
    [ 0.699171] system 00:02: [io 0x0c50-0x0c51] has been reserved
    [ 0.699179] system 00:02: [io 0x0c52] has been reserved
    [ 0.699187] system 00:02: [io 0x0c6c] has been reserved
    [ 0.699195] system 00:02: [io 0x0c6f] has been reserved
    [ 0.699203] system 00:02: [io 0x0cd0-0x0cd1] has been reserved
    [ 0.699211] system 00:02: [io 0x0cd2-0x0cd3] has been reserved
    [ 0.699219] system 00:02: [io 0x0cd4-0x0cd5] has been reserved
    [ 0.699228] system 00:02: [io 0x0cd6-0x0cd7] has been reserved
    [ 0.699236] system 00:02: [io 0x0cd8-0x0cdf] has been reserved
    [ 0.699244] system 00:02: [io 0x0800-0x089f] has been reserved
    [ 0.699254] system 00:02: [io 0x0b20-0x0b3f] has been reserved
    [ 0.699262] system 00:02: [io 0x0900-0x090f] has been reserved
    [ 0.699270] system 00:02: [io 0x0910-0x091f] has been reserved
    [ 0.699279] system 00:02: [io 0xfe00-0xfefe] has been reserved
    [ 0.699291] system 00:02: [mem 0xfec00000-0xfec00fff] could not be reserved
    [ 0.699300] system 00:02: [mem 0xfee00000-0xfee00fff] has been reserved
    [ 0.699310] system 00:02: [mem 0xfed80000-0xfed8ffff] has been reserved
    [ 0.699319] system 00:02: [mem 0xfed61000-0xfed70fff] has been reserved
    [ 0.699329] system 00:02: [mem 0xfec10000-0xfec10fff] has been reserved
    [ 0.699338] system 00:02: [mem 0xfed00000-0xfed00fff] has been reserved
    [ 0.699347] system 00:02: [mem 0xffe00000-0xffffffff] has been reserved
    [ 0.699359] system 00:02: Plug and Play ACPI device, IDs PNP0c02 (active)
    [ 0.699533] pnp 00:03: [irq 12]
    [ 0.699623] pnp 00:03: Plug and Play ACPI device, IDs SYN0a13 SYN0a00 SYN0002 PNP0f03 PNP0f13 PNP0f12 (active)
    [ 0.699709] pnp 00:04: [io 0x0060]
    [ 0.699715] pnp 00:04: [io 0x0064]
    [ 0.699798] pnp 00:04: [irq 1]
    [ 0.699881] pnp 00:04: Plug and Play ACPI device, IDs PNP0303 PNP030b (active)
    [ 0.699939] pnp 00:05: [dma 4]
    [ 0.699946] pnp 00:05: [io 0x0000-0x000f]
    [ 0.699952] pnp 00:05: [io 0x0081-0x0083]
    [ 0.699958] pnp 00:05: [io 0x0087]
    [ 0.699964] pnp 00:05: [io 0x0089-0x008b]
    [ 0.699970] pnp 00:05: [io 0x008f]
    [ 0.699976] pnp 00:05: [io 0x00c0-0x00df]
    [ 0.700107] pnp 00:05: Plug and Play ACPI device, IDs PNP0200 (active)
    [ 0.700144] pnp 00:06: [io 0x0070-0x0071]
    [ 0.700159] pnp 00:06: [irq 8]
    [ 0.700242] pnp 00:06: Plug and Play ACPI device, IDs PNP0b00 (active)
    [ 0.700271] pnp 00:07: [io 0x0061]
    [ 0.700357] pnp 00:07: Plug and Play ACPI device, IDs PNP0800 (active)
    [ 0.700903] pnp 00:08: [io 0x0010-0x001f]
    [ 0.700910] pnp 00:08: [io 0x0022-0x003f]
    [ 0.700916] pnp 00:08: [io 0x0062-0x0063]
    [ 0.700922] pnp 00:08: [io 0x0065-0x006f]
    [ 0.700928] pnp 00:08: [io 0x0072-0x007f]
    [ 0.700934] pnp 00:08: [io 0x0080]
    [ 0.700940] pnp 00:08: [io 0x0084-0x0086]
    [ 0.700946] pnp 00:08: [io 0x0088]
    [ 0.700952] pnp 00:08: [io 0x008c-0x008e]
    [ 0.700964] pnp 00:08: [io 0x0090-0x009f]
    [ 0.700970] pnp 00:08: [io 0x00a2-0x00bf]
    [ 0.700976] pnp 00:08: [io 0x00b1]
    [ 0.700982] pnp 00:08: [io 0x00e0-0x00ef]
    [ 0.700988] pnp 00:08: [io 0x04d0-0x04d1]
    [ 0.700994] pnp 00:08: [io 0x040b]
    [ 0.701000] pnp 00:08: [io 0x04d6]
    [ 0.701006] pnp 00:08: [io 0x0c00-0x0c01]
    [ 0.701011] pnp 00:08: [io 0x0c14]
    [ 0.701017] pnp 00:08: [io 0x0c50-0x0c51]
    [ 0.701023] pnp 00:08: [io 0x0c52]
    [ 0.701029] pnp 00:08: [io 0x0c6c]
    [ 0.701034] pnp 00:08: [io 0x0c6f]
    [ 0.701040] pnp 00:08: [io 0x0cd0-0x0cd1]
    [ 0.701046] pnp 00:08: [io 0x0cd2-0x0cd3]
    [ 0.701052] pnp 00:08: [io 0x0cd4-0x0cd5]
    [ 0.701058] pnp 00:08: [io 0x0cd6-0x0cd7]
    [ 0.701065] pnp 00:08: [io 0x0cd8-0x0cdf]
    [ 0.701071] pnp 00:08: [io 0x0b00-0x0b3f]
    [ 0.701077] pnp 00:08: [io 0x0800-0x089f]
    [ 0.701084] pnp 00:08: [io 0x0000-0xffffffffffffffff disabled]
    [ 0.701091] pnp 00:08: [io 0x0b00-0x0b0f]
    [ 0.701097] pnp 00:08: [io 0x0b20-0x0b3f]
    [ 0.701103] pnp 00:08: [io 0x0900-0x090f]
    [ 0.701109] pnp 00:08: [io 0x0910-0x091f]
    [ 0.701115] pnp 00:08: [io 0xfe00-0xfefe]
    [ 0.701122] pnp 00:08: [io 0x0060-0x005f disabled]
    [ 0.701128] pnp 00:08: [io 0x0064-0x0063 disabled]
    [ 0.701136] pnp 00:08: [mem 0x00000000-0xffffffffffffffff disabled]
    [ 0.701144] pnp 00:08: [mem 0xffb80000-0xffbfffff]
    [ 0.701150] pnp 00:08: [mem 0xfec10000-0xfec1001f]
    [ 0.701157] pnp 00:08: [mem 0xfed40000-0xfed44fff]
    [ 0.701163] pnp 00:08: [mem 0xfed80000-0xfed80fff]
    [ 0.701171] pnp 00:08: [mem 0x00000000-0xffffffffffffffff disabled]
    [ 0.701412] system 00:08: [io 0x04d0-0x04d1] has been reserved
    [ 0.701421] system 00:08: [io 0x040b] has been reserved
    [ 0.701430] system 00:08: [io 0x04d6] has been reserved
    [ 0.701438] system 00:08: [io 0x0c00-0x0c01] has been reserved
    [ 0.701446] system 00:08: [io 0x0c14] has been reserved
    [ 0.701454] system 00:08: [io 0x0c50-0x0c51] has been reserved
    [ 0.701463] system 00:08: [io 0x0c52] has been reserved
    [ 0.701471] system 00:08: [io 0x0c6c] has been reserved
    [ 0.701479] system 00:08: [io 0x0c6f] has been reserved
    [ 0.701487] system 00:08: [io 0x0cd0-0x0cd1] has been reserved
    [ 0.701495] system 00:08: [io 0x0cd2-0x0cd3] has been reserved
    [ 0.701504] system 00:08: [io 0x0cd4-0x0cd5] has been reserved
    [ 0.701512] system 00:08: [io 0x0cd6-0x0cd7] has been reserved
    [ 0.701520] system 00:08: [io 0x0cd8-0x0cdf] has been reserved
    [ 0.701529] system 00:08: [io 0x0b00-0x0b3f] could not be reserved
    [ 0.701538] system 00:08: [io 0x0800-0x089f] has been reserved
    [ 0.701547] system 00:08: [io 0x0b00-0x0b0f] has been reserved
    [ 0.701555] system 00:08: [io 0x0b20-0x0b3f] has been reserved
    [ 0.701564] system 00:08: [io 0x0900-0x090f] has been reserved
    [ 0.701572] system 00:08: [io 0x0910-0x091f] has been reserved
    [ 0.701581] system 00:08: [io 0xfe00-0xfefe] has been reserved
    [ 0.701593] system 00:08: [mem 0xffb80000-0xffbfffff] has been reserved
    [ 0.701603] system 00:08: [mem 0xfec10000-0xfec1001f] has been reserved
    [ 0.701612] system 00:08: [mem 0xfed40000-0xfed44fff] has been reserved
    [ 0.701621] system 00:08: [mem 0xfed80000-0xfed80fff] has been reserved
    [ 0.701633] system 00:08: Plug and Play ACPI device, IDs PNP0c02 (active)
    [ 0.701666] pnp 00:09: [io 0x00f0-0x00ff]
    [ 0.701750] pnp 00:09: [irq 13]
    [ 0.701832] pnp 00:09: Plug and Play ACPI device, IDs PNP0c04 (active)
    [ 0.702020] system 00:0a: Plug and Play ACPI device, IDs PNP0c02 (active)
    [ 0.702516] pnp 00:0b: [mem 0xa8000000-0xbfffffff]
    [ 0.702699] system 00:0b: [mem 0xa8000000-0xbfffffff] has been reserved
    [ 0.702711] system 00:0b: Plug and Play ACPI device, IDs PNP0c02 (active)
    [ 0.703233] pnp 00:0c: [mem 0xfed00000-0xfed003ff]
    [ 0.703481] pnp 00:0c: Plug and Play ACPI device, IDs PNP0103 (active)
    [ 0.703507] pnp: PnP ACPI: found 13 devices
    [ 0.703512] ACPI: ACPI bus type pnp unregistered
    [ 0.714028] PCI: max bus depth: 1 pci_try_num: 2
    [ 0.714109] pci 0000:00:04.0: PCI bridge to [bus 01-01]
    [ 0.714116] pci 0000:00:04.0: bridge window [io disabled]
    [ 0.714129] pci 0000:00:04.0: bridge window [mem 0xfea00000-0xfeafffff]
    [ 0.714139] pci 0000:00:04.0: bridge window [mem pref disabled]
    [ 0.714152] pci 0000:00:05.0: PCI bridge to [bus 02-02]
    [ 0.714161] pci 0000:00:05.0: bridge window [io 0xe000-0xefff]
    [ 0.714172] pci 0000:00:05.0: bridge window [mem 0xfe900000-0xfe9fffff]
    [ 0.714181] pci 0000:00:05.0: bridge window [mem pref disabled]
    [ 0.714194] pci 0000:00:14.4: PCI bridge to [bus 03-03]
    [ 0.714200] pci 0000:00:14.4: bridge window [io disabled]
    [ 0.714248] pci 0000:00:14.4: bridge window [mem disabled]
    [ 0.714258] pci 0000:00:14.4: bridge window [mem pref disabled]
    [ 0.714272] pci 0000:00:15.0: PCI bridge to [bus 04-06]
    [ 0.714281] pci 0000:00:15.0: bridge window [io 0xd000-0xdfff]
    [ 0.714293] pci 0000:00:15.0: bridge window [mem 0xfde00000-0xfe7fffff]
    [ 0.714305] pci 0000:00:15.0: bridge window [mem 0xd0000000-0xdfffffff 64bit pref]
    [ 0.714320] pci 0000:00:15.2: PCI bridge to [bus 07-07]
    [ 0.714326] pci 0000:00:15.2: bridge window [io disabled]
    [ 0.714338] pci 0000:00:15.2: bridge window [mem 0xfe800000-0xfe8fffff]
    [ 0.714348] pci 0000:00:15.2: bridge window [mem pref disabled]
    [ 0.714394] pci 0000:00:04.0: PCI INT A -> GSI 16 (level, low) -> IRQ 16
    [ 0.714407] pci 0000:00:04.0: setting latency timer to 64
    [ 0.714429] pci 0000:00:05.0: PCI INT A -> GSI 17 (level, low) -> IRQ 17
    [ 0.714439] pci 0000:00:05.0: setting latency timer to 64
    [ 0.714464] pci 0000:00:15.0: PCI INT A -> GSI 16 (level, low) -> IRQ 16
    [ 0.714475] pci 0000:00:15.0: setting latency timer to 64
    [ 0.714491] pci 0000:00:15.2: PCI INT A -> GSI 16 (level, low) -> IRQ 16
    [ 0.714502] pci 0000:00:15.2: setting latency timer to 64
    [ 0.714513] pci_bus 0000:00: resource 4 [io 0x0000-0x0cf7]
    [ 0.714521] pci_bus 0000:00: resource 5 [io 0x0d00-0xffff]
    [ 0.714529] pci_bus 0000:00: resource 6 [mem 0x000a0000-0x000bffff]
    [ 0.714536] pci_bus 0000:00: resource 7 [mem 0xc0000000-0xffffffff]
    [ 0.714545] pci_bus 0000:01: resource 1 [mem 0xfea00000-0xfeafffff]
    [ 0.714553] pci_bus 0000:02: resource 0 [io 0xe000-0xefff]
    [ 0.714561] pci_bus 0000:02: resource 1 [mem 0xfe900000-0xfe9fffff]
    [ 0.714569] pci_bus 0000:03: resource 4 [io 0x0000-0x0cf7]
    [ 0.714576] pci_bus 0000:03: resource 5 [io 0x0d00-0xffff]
    [ 0.714584] pci_bus 0000:03: resource 6 [mem 0x000a0000-0x000bffff]
    [ 0.714592] pci_bus 0000:03: resource 7 [mem 0xc0000000-0xffffffff]
    [ 0.714599] pci_bus 0000:04: resource 0 [io 0xd000-0xdfff]
    [ 0.714607] pci_bus 0000:04: resource 1 [mem 0xfde00000-0xfe7fffff]
    [ 0.714615] pci_bus 0000:04: resource 2 [mem 0xd0000000-0xdfffffff 64bit pref]
    [ 0.714623] pci_bus 0000:07: resource 1 [mem 0xfe800000-0xfe8fffff]
    [ 0.714879] NET: Registered protocol family 2
    [ 0.715518] IP route cache hash table entries: 131072 (order: 8, 1048576 bytes)
    [ 0.719355] TCP established hash table entries: 524288 (order: 11, 8388608 bytes)
    [ 0.725833] TCP bind hash table entries: 65536 (order: 8, 1048576 bytes)
    [ 0.726586] TCP: Hash tables configured (established 524288 bind 65536)
    [ 0.726594] TCP reno registered
    [ 0.726637] UDP hash table entries: 2048 (order: 4, 65536 bytes)
    [ 0.726852] UDP-Lite hash table entries: 2048 (order: 4, 65536 bytes)
    [ 0.727670] NET: Registered protocol family 1
    [ 0.727715] pci 0000:00:01.0: Boot video device
    [ 1.310691] PCI: CLS 64 bytes, default 64
    [ 1.310860] Unpacking initramfs...
    [ 1.424377] Freeing initrd memory: 2428k freed
    [ 1.426264] PCI-DMA: Using software bounce buffering for IO (SWIOTLB)
    [ 1.426277] Placing 64MB software IO TLB between ffff8800a3b51000 - ffff8800a7b51000
    [ 1.426286] software IO TLB at phys 0xa3b51000 - 0xa7b51000
    [ 1.427661] audit: initializing netlink socket (disabled)
    [ 1.427693] type=2000 audit(1319946381.426:1): initialized
    [ 1.448607] HugeTLB registered 2 MB page size, pre-allocated 0 pages
    [ 1.494793] VFS: Disk quotas dquot_6.5.2
    [ 1.495312] Dquot-cache hash table entries: 512 (order 0, 4096 bytes)
    [ 1.495884] msgmni has been set to 7132
    [ 1.497006] Block layer SCSI generic (bsg) driver version 0.4 loaded (major 253)
    [ 1.497380] io scheduler noop registered
    [ 1.497393] io scheduler deadline registered
    [ 1.497627] io scheduler cfq registered (default)
    [ 1.498669] ERST: Table is not found!
    [ 1.498858] Serial: 8250/16550 driver, 4 ports, IRQ sharing disabled
    [ 1.687804] Linux agpgart interface v0.103
    [ 1.688078] i8042: PNP: PS/2 Controller [PNP0303:PS2K,PNP0f03:PS2M] at 0x60,0x64 irq 1,12
    [ 1.705949] serio: i8042 KBD port at 0x60,0x64 irq 1
    [ 1.706055] serio: i8042 AUX port at 0x60,0x64 irq 12
    [ 1.706338] mousedev: PS/2 mouse device common for all mice
    [ 1.707298] rtc_cmos 00:06: RTC can wake from S4
    [ 1.707543] rtc_cmos 00:06: rtc core: registered rtc_cmos as rtc0
    [ 1.707653] rtc0: alarms up to one month, y3k, 114 bytes nvram, hpet irqs
    [ 1.707700] cpuidle: using governor ladder
    [ 1.707707] cpuidle: using governor menu
    [ 1.708386] TCP cubic registered
    [ 1.708394] NET: Registered protocol family 17
    [ 1.708413] Registering the dns_resolver key type
    [ 1.708737] PM: Hibernation image not present or could not be loaded.
    [ 1.708758] registered taskstats version 1
    [ 1.729669] rtc_cmos 00:06: setting system clock to 2011-10-30 03:46:22 UTC (1319946382)
    [ 1.729905] Initializing network drop monitor service
    [ 1.734860] Freeing unused kernel memory: 712k freed
    [ 1.735407] Write protecting the kernel read-only data: 6144k
    [ 1.736127] Freeing unused kernel memory: 12k freed
    [ 1.739434] input: AT Translated Set 2 keyboard as /devices/platform/i8042/serio0/input/input0
    [ 1.750936] Freeing unused kernel memory: 776k freed
    [ 1.782522] udevd[37]: starting version 174
    [ 1.802352] [drm] Initialized drm 1.1.0 20060810
    [ 1.861967] [drm] radeon defaulting to kernel modesetting.
    [ 1.861977] [drm] radeon kernel modesetting enabled.
    [ 1.862110] radeon 0000:00:01.0: PCI INT A -> GSI 18 (level, low) -> IRQ 18
    [ 1.862124] radeon 0000:00:01.0: setting latency timer to 64
    [ 1.862641] [drm] initializing kernel modesetting (PALM 0x1002:0x9806 0x1043:0x84E3).
    [ 1.862831] [drm] register mmio base: 0xFEB00000
    [ 1.862838] [drm] register mmio size: 262144
    [ 1.863128] ATOM BIOS: AMD
    [ 1.863210] radeon 0000:00:01.0: VRAM: 384M 0x0000000000000000 - 0x0000000017FFFFFF (384M used)
    [ 1.863221] radeon 0000:00:01.0: GTT: 512M 0x0000000018000000 - 0x0000000037FFFFFF
    [ 1.863240] mtrr: type mismatch for c0000000,10000000 old: write-back new: write-combining
    [ 1.863249] [drm] Detected VRAM RAM=384M, BAR=256M
    [ 1.863255] [drm] RAM width 32bits DDR
    [ 1.864423] [TTM] Zone kernel: Available graphics memory: 1826606 kiB.
    [ 1.864431] [TTM] Initializing pool allocator.
    [ 1.864506] [drm] radeon: 384M of VRAM memory ready
    [ 1.864513] [drm] radeon: 512M of GTT memory ready.
    [ 1.864557] [drm] Supports vblank timestamp caching Rev 1 (10.10.2010).
    [ 1.864563] [drm] Driver supports precise vblank timestamp query.
    [ 1.864631] radeon 0000:00:01.0: irq 40 for MSI/MSI-X
    [ 1.864643] radeon 0000:00:01.0: radeon: using MSI.
    [ 1.864709] [drm] radeon: irq initialized.
    [ 1.864724] [drm] GART: num cpu pages 131072, num gpu pages 131072
    [ 1.867378] [drm] Loading PALM Microcode
    [ 1.887071] radeon 0000:00:01.0: WB enabled
    [ 1.904012] [drm] ring test succeeded in 1 usecs
    [ 1.904397] [drm] radeon: ib pool ready.
    [ 1.904600] [drm] ib test succeeded in 0 usecs
    [ 1.905475] [drm] Radeon Display Connectors
    [ 1.905481] [drm] Connector 0:
    [ 1.905487] [drm] LVDS
    [ 1.905492] [drm] HPD1
    [ 1.905499] [drm] DDC: 0x6430 0x6430 0x6434 0x6434 0x6438 0x6438 0x643c 0x643c
    [ 1.905505] [drm] Encoders:
    [ 1.905510] [drm] LCD1: INTERNAL_UNIPHY
    [ 1.905516] [drm] Connector 1:
    [ 1.905520] [drm] HDMI-A
    [ 1.905524] [drm] HPD2
    [ 1.905530] [drm] DDC: 0x6440 0x6440 0x6444 0x6444 0x6448 0x6448 0x644c 0x644c
    [ 1.905536] [drm] Encoders:
    [ 1.905540] [drm] DFP1: INTERNAL_UNIPHY
    [ 1.905545] [drm] Connector 2:
    [ 1.905549] [drm] VGA
    [ 1.905555] [drm] DDC: 0x64d8 0x64d8 0x64dc 0x64dc 0x64e0 0x64e0 0x64e4 0x64e4
    [ 1.905560] [drm] Encoders:
    [ 1.905565] [drm] CRT1: INTERNAL_KLDSCP_DAC1
    [ 1.963921] [drm] Radeon display connector LVDS-1: Found valid EDID
    [ 1.974532] [drm] Radeon display connector HDMI-A-1: No monitor connected or invalid EDID
    [ 1.985119] [drm] Radeon display connector VGA-1: No monitor connected or invalid EDID
    [ 1.985176] [drm] Internal thermal controller without fan control
    [ 1.985292] [drm] radeon: power management initialized
    [ 2.430231] Refined TSC clocksource calibration: 1646.493 MHz.
    [ 2.430253] Switching to clocksource tsc
    [ 2.441523] [drm] fb mappable at 0xC0141000
    [ 2.441533] [drm] vram apper at 0xC0000000
    [ 2.441538] [drm] size 4325376
    [ 2.441543] [drm] fb depth is 24
    [ 2.441548] [drm] pitch is 5632
    [ 2.441760] fbcon: radeondrmfb (fb0) is primary device
    [ 2.970337] Console: switching to colour frame buffer device 170x48
    [ 2.981796] fb0: radeondrmfb frame buffer device
    [ 2.981803] drm: registered panic notifier
    [ 2.981822] [drm] Initialized radeon 2.10.0 20080528 for 0000:00:01.0 on minor 0
    [ 3.224300] SCSI subsystem initialized
    [ 3.244979] libata version 3.00 loaded.
    [ 3.248983] ahci 0000:00:11.0: version 3.0
    [ 3.249104] ahci 0000:00:11.0: PCI INT A -> GSI 19 (level, low) -> IRQ 19
    [ 3.249288] ahci 0000:00:11.0: AHCI 0001.0200 32 slots 1 ports 3 Gbps 0x1 impl SATA mode
    [ 3.249302] ahci 0000:00:11.0: flags: 64bit ncq sntf ilck pm led clo pmp pio slum part
    [ 3.250126] scsi0 : ahci
    [ 3.253537] ata1: SATA max UDMA/133 abar m1024@0xfeb4c000 port 0xfeb4c100 irq 19
    [ 3.740339] ata1: SATA link up 3.0 Gbps (SStatus 123 SControl 300)
    [ 3.790195] ata1.00: ATA-8: ST9500325AS, 0003SDM1, max UDMA/133
    [ 3.790208] ata1.00: 976773168 sectors, multi 16: LBA48 NCQ (depth 31/32)
    [ 3.793179] ata1.00: configured for UDMA/133
    [ 3.794080] scsi 0:0:0:0: Direct-Access ATA ST9500325AS 0003 PQ: 0 ANSI: 5
    [ 3.804903] sd 0:0:0:0: [sda] 976773168 512-byte logical blocks: (500 GB/465 GiB)
    [ 3.805171] sd 0:0:0:0: [sda] Write Protect is off
    [ 3.805182] sd 0:0:0:0: [sda] Mode Sense: 00 3a 00 00
    [ 3.805260] sd 0:0:0:0: [sda] Write cache: enabled, read cache: enabled, doesn't support DPO or FUA
    [ 3.867602] sda: sda1 sda2 sda3 sda4 sda5 sda6
    [ 3.869169] sd 0:0:0:0: [sda] Attached SCSI disk
    [ 4.840158] EXT4-fs (sda4): INFO: recovery required on readonly filesystem
    [ 4.840173] EXT4-fs (sda4): write access will be enabled during recovery
    [ 6.427151] EXT4-fs (sda4): recovery complete
    [ 6.432292] EXT4-fs (sda4): mounted filesystem with ordered data mode. Opts: (null)
    [ 9.050349] udevd[213]: starting version 174
    [ 9.487437] input: Power Button as /devices/LNXSYSTM:00/device:00/PNP0C0C:00/input/input1
    [ 9.487460] ACPI: Power Button [PWRB]
    [ 9.487633] input: Lid Switch as /devices/LNXSYSTM:00/device:00/PNP0C0D:00/input/input2
    [ 9.499057] ACPI: AC Adapter [AC0] (on-line)
    [ 9.499580] ACPI: Lid Switch [LID]
    [ 9.499767] input: Sleep Button as /devices/LNXSYSTM:00/device:00/PNP0C0E:00/input/input3
    [ 9.499786] ACPI: Sleep Button [SLPB]
    [ 9.499978] input: Power Button as /devices/LNXSYSTM:00/LNXPWRBN:00/input/input4
    [ 9.499992] ACPI: Power Button [PWRF]
    [ 9.505322] ACPI: acpi_idle registered with cpuidle
    [ 9.522339] wmi: Mapper loaded
    [ 9.624464] ACPI: Battery Slot [BAT0] (battery present)
    [ 9.638516] acpi device:44: registered as cooling_device2
    [ 9.638713] input: Video Bus as /devices/LNXSYSTM:00/device:00/PNP0A08:00/LNXVIDEO:00/input/input5
    [ 9.638734] ACPI: Video Device [VGA] (multi-head: yes rom: no post: no)
    [ 9.690846] atl1c 0000:02:00.0: PCI INT A -> GSI 17 (level, low) -> IRQ 17
    [ 9.690964] atl1c 0000:02:00.0: setting latency timer to 64
    [ 9.811003] atl1c 0000:02:00.0: version 1.0.1.0-NAPI
    [ 9.853986] SP5100 TCO timer: SP5100 TCO WatchDog Timer Driver v0.01
    [ 9.854230] SP5100 TCO timer: mmio address 0xbafe00 already in use
    [ 9.891545] input: PC Speaker as /devices/platform/pcspkr/input/input6
    [ 9.929164] usbcore: registered new interface driver usbfs
    [ 9.929813] usbcore: registered new interface driver hub
    [ 9.930506] usbcore: registered new device driver usb
    [ 9.957258] xhci_hcd 0000:07:00.0: PCI INT A -> GSI 18 (level, low) -> IRQ 18
    [ 9.957429] xhci_hcd 0000:07:00.0: setting latency timer to 64
    [ 9.957443] xhci_hcd 0000:07:00.0: xHCI Host Controller
    [ 9.957675] xhci_hcd 0000:07:00.0: new USB bus registered, assigned bus number 1
    [ 9.964815] xhci_hcd 0000:07:00.0: irq 18, io mem 0xfe800000
    [ 9.964931] xhci_hcd 0000:07:00.0: irq 41 for MSI/MSI-X
    [ 9.964942] xhci_hcd 0000:07:00.0: irq 42 for MSI/MSI-X
    [ 9.964952] xhci_hcd 0000:07:00.0: irq 43 for MSI/MSI-X
    [ 9.965400] xHCI xhci_add_endpoint called for root hub
    [ 9.965408] xHCI xhci_check_bandwidth called for root hub
    [ 9.965510] hub 1-0:1.0: USB hub found
    [ 9.965576] hub 1-0:1.0: 2 ports detected
    [ 9.965788] xhci_hcd 0000:07:00.0: xHCI Host Controller
    [ 9.965810] xhci_hcd 0000:07:00.0: new USB bus registered, assigned bus number 2
    [ 9.970212] xHCI xhci_add_endpoint called for root hub
    [ 9.970219] xHCI xhci_check_bandwidth called for root hub
    [ 9.970317] hub 2-0:1.0: USB hub found
    [ 9.970363] hub 2-0:1.0: 2 ports detected
    [ 10.080972] pci_hotplug: PCI Hot Plug PCI Core version: 0.5
    [ 10.117840] cfg80211: Calling CRDA to update world regulatory domain
    [ 10.120954] ehci_hcd: USB 2.0 'Enhanced' Host Controller (EHCI) Driver
    [ 10.121074] ehci_hcd 0000:00:12.2: PCI INT B -> GSI 17 (level, low) -> IRQ 17
    [ 10.121214] ehci_hcd 0000:00:12.2: EHCI Host Controller
    [ 10.121269] ehci_hcd 0000:00:12.2: new USB bus registered, assigned bus number 3
    [ 10.121296] ehci_hcd 0000:00:12.2: applying AMD SB700/SB800/Hudson-2/3 EHCI dummy qh workaround
    [ 10.121356] QUIRK: Enable AMD PLL fix
    [ 10.121381] ehci_hcd 0000:00:12.2: debug port 1
    [ 10.121445] ehci_hcd 0000:00:12.2: irq 17, io mem 0xfeb4a000
    [ 10.127427] asus_wmi: ASUS WMI generic driver loaded
    [ 10.130163] ehci_hcd 0000:00:12.2: USB 2.0 started, EHCI 1.00
    [ 10.130626] hub 3-0:1.0: USB hub found
    [ 10.130643] hub 3-0:1.0: 5 ports detected
    [ 10.130976] ehci_hcd 0000:00:13.2: PCI INT B -> GSI 17 (level, low) -> IRQ 17
    [ 10.131069] ehci_hcd 0000:00:13.2: EHCI Host Controller
    [ 10.131100] ehci_hcd 0000:00:13.2: new USB bus registered, assigned bus number 4
    [ 10.131123] ehci_hcd 0000:00:13.2: applying AMD SB700/SB800/Hudson-2/3 EHCI dummy qh workaround
    [ 10.131188] ehci_hcd 0000:00:13.2: debug port 1
    [ 10.131225] ehci_hcd 0000:00:13.2: irq 17, io mem 0xfeb48000
    [ 10.140150] ehci_hcd 0000:00:13.2: USB 2.0 started, EHCI 1.00
    [ 10.140621] hub 4-0:1.0: USB hub found
    [ 10.140639] hub 4-0:1.0: 5 ports detected
    [ 10.141476] piix4_smbus 0000:00:14.0: SMBus Host Controller at 0xb00, revision 0
    [ 10.148954] asus_wmi: Initialization: 0x0
    [ 10.149059] asus_wmi: BIOS WMI version: 0.9
    [ 10.149243] asus_wmi: SFUN value: 0x0
    [ 10.154479] input: Eee PC WMI hotkeys as /devices/platform/eeepc-wmi/input/input7
    [ 10.164329] asus_wmi: Backlight controlled by ACPI video driver
    [ 10.281305] brcmutil: module is from the staging directory, the quality is unknown, you have been warned.
    [ 10.281728] ohci_hcd: USB 1.1 'Open' Host Controller (OHCI) Driver
    [ 10.281840] ohci_hcd 0000:00:12.0: PCI INT A -> GSI 18 (level, low) -> IRQ 18
    [ 10.281932] ohci_hcd 0000:00:12.0: OHCI Host Controller
    [ 10.281976] ohci_hcd 0000:00:12.0: new USB bus registered, assigned bus number 5
    [ 10.282056] ohci_hcd 0000:00:12.0: irq 18, io mem 0xfeb4b000
    [ 10.338263] hub 5-0:1.0: USB hub found
    [ 10.338287] hub 5-0:1.0: 5 ports detected
    [ 10.338608] ohci_hcd 0000:00:13.0: PCI INT A -> GSI 18 (level, low) -> IRQ 18
    [ 10.338753] ohci_hcd 0000:00:13.0: OHCI Host Controller
    [ 10.338786] ohci_hcd 0000:00:13.0: new USB bus registered, assigned bus number 6
    [ 10.338844] ohci_hcd 0000:00:13.0: irq 18, io mem 0xfeb49000
    [ 10.356298] brcmsmac: module is from the staging directory, the quality is unknown, you have been warned.
    [ 10.363054] brcmsmac 0000:01:00.0: bus 1 slot 0 func 0 irq 7
    [ 10.

@Diaz, the bug has been reported in Ubuntu here:
    https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+sour … bug/879858
    It may be worth following it. Also it would be nice if you mark it as it affects you, to increase it's priority.
    Also there's a way to improve boot procedure:
    1) Create a file startup.nsh in your /boot/efi with the following content:
    fs0:boot
    2) Create a file called "boot.nsh" in /boot/efi with the following content:
    fs0:
    cd \EFI\ubuntu
    grubx64
    This will reduce boot procedure to just <F2> <left> <up> <enter> <enter>

Maybe you are looking for

• ACS database reporting permissions issue

Hi, I have an issue with my testing of the ACS reporting in two test environments (SCOM 2012 SP1). One has SQL installed on the same server as the MS and the other is a separate SQL install on its own server with multiple MS's. On both SQL servers th

• Unable to create the user in identity management

Hi, I have installed ABAP+JAVA system as per standard ABAP will take care of java datasourse. But we can create the user in identity management, I could not create the user in identity management. In R3 for j2ee_admin user i have given the role SAP_B

• Why CollabSuite 2 do not have Forum app Feature

Why CollabSuite 2 do not have Forum app Features? How to integrate the LDAP? Can Web conferencing now to use Netcape, Mozilla, Opera? Thanks for the help. [email protected]

• Printing From and To Date on an XML Report

I have several reports in xmlp that are generated with a select statement of date ranges. How can I put the from and to dates on the header of the reports?

• Does Jsdk 1.4.2 supports JSF

Hi, Can some one please help me here I was tring to use JSF with the following combination, it is not even displaying the jsp page I was using Tomcat 5.5.23 with jsdk1.4.2 Thanks