Audio balance issue with anything pluged into headphone jack (t430)

so if i want to listen to music with headphones i gotta do this to get a balanced audio output 
it was working fine then one day just went all weird.
theres been several installs of windows since this happend and it does it under linux as well.
would actualy like to fix this 
speacialy since im running some nice senhizers now...

Hi 1ajs,
Thank you for the reply!
The driver version installed in your system is incorrect; I think this was taking from Windows generic driver from Windows update. Before confirming that it is a hardware issue, can you uninstall the current driver from Device manager, it may give you a pop to restart the system do not restart. Download the latest driver from the below link and install it after that restart the system.
http://support.lenovo.com/us/en/products/laptops-and-netbooks/thinkpad-t-series-laptops/thinkpad-t43...
Best regards,
Hemanth Kumar
Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.
Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!

Similar Messages

• SIP load balancing issue with ACE 4710

SIP Load balancing Issue with ACE 4710
    I have a Cisco ace 4710 with vesion Version A4(2.2). i configued simple SIP load balancing first without stickiness. without stikeiness we are having a problem because bye packet at the was not going to the same server all the time that left our port in used even though user hang up the phone. its happen randmly. i have a total 20 licenced ports and its fill out very quickly. so i dicided to use the stickiness with call-ID but still same issue. below is the config
    rserver host CIN-VOX-31
      ip address 172.20.130.31
      inservice
    rserver host CIN-VOX-32
      ip address 172.20.130.32
      inservice
    serverfarm host CIN-VOX
      probe SIP-5060
      rserver CIN-VOX-31
        inservice
      rserver CIN-VOX-32
        inservice
    sticky sip-header Call-ID VOX_SIP_GROUP
      timeout 1
      timeout activeconns
      replicate sticky
      serverfarm CIN-VOX
    class-map match-all CIN_VOX_L4_CLASS
      2 match virtual-address 172.22.12.30 any
    class-map match-all CIN_VOX_SIP_L4_CLASS
      2 match virtual-address 172.22.12.30 udp eq sip
    policy-map type loadbalance sip first-match CIN_VOX_LB_SIP_POLICY
      class class-default
        sticky-serverfarm VOX_SIP_GROUP
    policy-map multi-match GLOBAL_DMZ_POLICY
       class CIN_VOX_SIP_L4_CLASS
        loadbalance vip inservice
        loadbalance policy CIN_VOX_LB_SIP_POLICY
        loadbalance vip icmp-reply
      class CIN_VOX_L4_CLASS
    interface vlan 20
      description VIP_DMZ_VLAN
      ip address 172.22.12.4 255.255.255.192
      alias 172.22.12.3 255.255.255.192
      peer ip address 172.22.12.5 255.255.255.192
      access-group input PERMIT-ANY-LB
      service-policy input GLOBAL_DMZ_POLICY
    could you please help me on this...
    thanks
    Rakesh Patel

I mean there should be one more statement-
    class-map type sip loadbalance match-any CIN_VOX_LB_SIP_POLICY 
    match sip header Call_ID header-value sip:
    and that will be called under-
    policy-map multi-match GLOBAL_DMZ_POLICY
       class CIN_VOX_SIP_L4_CLASS
    is that missing in your config ?

• Playback pauses and audio sync issues with live video stream

I'm seeing playback pauses about every three seconds and audio sync issues with our live demo stream when using the OSMF/Strobe player.  It happens on both our 2Mbps 720p stream and our 480p 750Kbps stream so it does not seem to be related to higher resolution/bandwidth streams.  It also happens if I point directly to a stream asset or if I point to a .f4v with both streams listed for dynamic so it does not seem to be related to dynamic streaming specifically.
    The same live streams play back very well without pauses or audio sync issues in the Akamai's dynamic player and even slightly better with JW 5.2.
    I have viewed the OSMF/Strobe playback on three different laptops of various age (3 months to 2 years) and two are Windows and one is Linux.  I have also tried the various buffering options on the Flash Media Player Setup and Strobe setup and it has not made a noticeable difference.
    To see the stream with the Akamai player, go to:  http://live.kulabyte.com
    To see the stream with the OSMF/Strobe player, go to:  http://live.kulabyte.com/osmf
    I do not have JW set up for public viewing yet, but the two above show the distinct difference.
    We are really hoping to start pointing our customers towards the OSMF player because of the support provided by the community and Adobe, but we have to get the quality of the playback to be acceptable first.
    If someone has ideas on debugging I can PM the actual video assets to you.
    Thanks,
    Tim

Hi Tim,
    You need to add this setting:
    dynamicStreamBufferTime=8
    The actual value can be higher or lower. The best practice is to use a value that is twice the keyframe distance. Anyway, try different values and see which performs the best for your content.
    I know that the setup page does not contain this option and it is not documented in the UserGuide. We simply missed it. Sorry.
    Also note that the dynamic buffering algorithms are not being used for dynamic streaming content. I tried to explain this here:
    https://sourceforge.net/adobe/smp/wiki/Dynamic%20Buffering/
    Looking forward to your confirmation that this solved your issue.
    -Andrian

• Sawtooth won't boot with anything plugged into it.

My G4 450 won't boot with anything plugged into it at all. The power will go on but no boot. If I unplug everything (except the power cord) it will boot with a chime. Anyone know what the problem could be?

rs6er:
    Well, it's likely to be a problem with the video card, the monitor, or the monitor cable. (I assume that this is your normal monitor which was just recently working on your Mac.)
    Some thoughts... Have you tried reseating the video card? Does the monitor power on? Do you have another monitor and cable you can swap and try? Will it boot to Safe Mode ("s" key depressed at startup) with the monitor attached?
    Gary
    Message was edited by: Majordadusma

• Reporting an audio/video issue with a TV show from a Season Pass? How?

I would like to report some audio/video issues with the latest The Unit and The Seeker episodes but I can't find them in my Purchase History??? I own a Season Pass for both. Any idea how to do it? I'm lost. Thanks!

Is this the lack of audio on "Shadow Riders"? I've just got to that episode, and I tried to report the problem, but the whole series of hoops you have to jump through seems to have changed. Rather than get to the page where you add comments for the problems, it merely sends you to an internet link on apple that has no bearing on the problem.
    If you open your account information (store > View my account) you can click your purchase history there. The theory is that you find your program, click the arrow next to it, then click "report a problem" and it should allow you to enter a comment, or the problem... Anyone else having this troubvle?

• Audio driver issue with my HP Compaq DC7800 Convertibl​e Minitower

Hello,
    I am having an Audio driver issue with my HP Compaq DC7800 Convertible Minitower desktop PC.
    A few days ago I have formatted my desktop PC and installed a new Windows XP Service pack 3. As I needed driver for my device I have managed to find all drivers except the one for my audio device. As I saw I have integrated audio on my motherboard, but drivers that I have found on a support site of HP (drivers download) none of them work and there are too many (I have also needed to download drivers for other devices form intel site but this is another issue). So, now I was hoping that someone can help me to find (finally) and install audio device so I can finish with installation process. I would be veeeeeerrrry thankful for that Thanks in advance.
    This question was solved.
    View Solution.

It does not matter . I have found the driver that I needed: ADI High-Definition (HD) Audio Driver - Sound Max
    thx anyway

• Severe audio sync issues with DVR and RAI(Italian) channel.

Having severe audio sync issues with the Motorola QIP6416-2 while
    watching RAI(Italian) channel. The audio is about 2 seconds behind
    the video. This is the only channel it seems to happen with.
    I just switched from Cablevision about a week ago and never had a
    sync issue with their DVR with the same RAI channel or any channel.
    I've tried changing hdmi cables with no success and I also went to
    component video cables but the problem remains. Resetting the
    box helps but within 15 minutes the sync issues return. Also,
    a channel change and back helps briefly,
    The only new piece of equipment in the mix is the Motorola DVR,
    nothing else has changed.  The DVR is connected directly to my
    tv.
    Any help is greatly appreciated.
    Mike

Being a foreign channel, there may be something screwy with the framerate (PAL conversion?). I don't personally subscribe to any foreign languages channels and I doubt too many on this forum do either, so you may have trouble finding someone to replicate the problem on their end here.

• Having problems with my macbook's headphone jack. :(

I'm having problems with my Macbook's headphone jack. Every time I insert an earphone/s or headphones into the jack it works perfectly but when I remove the earphones my Macbook does not recognize that I've already removed the earphones in effect the speaker of the Macbook does not work. Anybody experiencing the same problem?
    TIA

Hi extrarice23,
    Welcome to Apple Discussions.
    When you remove the headphones from the jack, is there a red light that remains on (inside the jack) after the headphones are removed? It's very possible that the receptacles inside the jack are getting stuck and thinking that the headphones are still plugged into the computer.
    You can try getting a can of compressed air, clearing out the port.

• Does the built-in DAC on my 2007 mid yr iMac support 96/24 audio as it supplies signal to the headphone jack? (is there a reason to export audio via optical jack then to an external DAC?

does the built-in DAC on my 2007 mid yr iMac support 96/24 audio as it supplies signal to the headphone jack?  If so, is there a reason to export audio via optical jack then to an external DAC then to stereo?

My suggestion to work around this problem would be to hook up an Airport Express. The AE also has an optical out the same as your iMac. As long as your wireless connection is robust enough you should be able to stream from your iMac to your AE and then have the optical cable connect between your AE and your DAC, which then connects to your Integrated Amp/Receiver/Pre-Amp (depending on your system configuration).
    I assume because you are using the optical out and connecting to an external DAC that you are looking for a high level of Audio quality ?

• Are Nintendo DS headphones compatible with an iPad's headphone jack?

Are Nintendo DS headphones compatible with an iPad's headphone jack? iPad 3rd gen. Wi-Fi iOS 5.1.1

Headphones will fit fine. Now if you want to use a headset (speaker+microphone) that's another matter. DS headsets, which have a seperate prong for mic input, are not compatible with the iPad.

• Joint Stereo Balance Issues with Headphones iPod iPad iTunes 10.5.0.142

This is a cross posting.
    I'm running iTunes 10.5.0.142 on windows vista SP2.  I have an old nano (2nd gen) and an iPad (1st gen).
    Most of the files in my library are MP3 encoded using iTunes with default joint-stereo settings. 
    All of my library seems to want play through the Left stereo channel whenever I have headphones plugged in, either on my laptop, on my ipad, or ipod.  Same thing.  Doesn't matter what set of headphones (and YES I have switched the phones in my ears, so I'm not going deaf).  I've cleaned my ear buds.
    I've reencoded some of the files to AAC on iTunes Plus - the result is the same. The thing is that all of the settings indicate stereo in some form. NONE are mono.  I can hear the track really really faintly on the right channel, but it's constantly as if I'm going deaf in one ear, and I'm not.
    The REALLY strange things are this - when played out of my laptop speakers, there are no issues with balance.  Neither are there issues when I play through Airplay to an Airport Express set up. 
    I've gone through my files, and it doesn't matter which ones.  This problem occured before, but I think it cleared up quickly with an iTunes update at somepoint. 
    IT is RIDICULOUS.  I do not have this issue with any other audio on my laptop, and it only started when I updated to 10.5.0.142.  I haven't actually changed anything in the library other than that.
    Please let me know if something is going on or what I'm missing here.

I noticed this problem first on my Windows 7x64 i3 laptop... I'd rather it not happen. Knowing how helpful Apple has been in the past at actually solving Windows problems. You might consider uninstalling and just syncing to iCloud unless you have a lot of music. As for me, I'm uninstalling it again on my laptop.

• Inherent ground Loop/audio hum issue with Intel Core 2 duo?

Has this ever been resolved? I can't find a definitive solution:
    We're a recording studio and have put a 2.16 Intel Core 2 Duo,
    667Mhz running OSX 10.4.11 into service for a second workstation.
    The audio I/O device is an Apogee Duet Firewire audio interface.
    The Mac delivers a continuous 60 hz hum to the audio signal on the
    output.
    Tried a ground lift which did not resolve it at all.
    Audio is clean on the headphone-out of the interface btw.
    Based on searches, discovered this is a known/reported issue with
    a number of Mac models - tho i've not found specific fix for this
    particular model if any exists.
    Apparently a Mac defect. Any suggestions?
    We are a pro audio facility and things like cables and external devices
    have been tested and ruled out. All definitely points to an internal
    issue w/ the machine.
    There are numerous old threads about CHUD developer tools(?)
    But, NO version I've downloaded (i think we installed/deinstalled
    'em all) has offered this "Nap" processor-adjustment option that is talked
    about as having "fixed" this hum issue for MDD G4 and Intel G5 model users.
    Love to hear from anyone who can help on this...Hate to have to dump a nice
    Imac for this. (Everything's perfectly quiet about it except the audio out -
    that kinda blows ; (

Hi, checking back in on this. OK, running a Macbook in place of the IMac with the same Apogee Duet firewire audio interface, the hum is not apparent on the output.
    The iMac has a ground lift. All suggests that this is a known internal intel iMac problem and hope any fellow users could give me some idea of how to correct it before I must relegate this one from studio to office use. (we simply have to have clean hum-free audio monitoring...don't think that's asking too much eh?)
    Again, there've been posts going back over the years about some form of developer tool adjustment that enables putting intel machine processors into a "Nap" mode.
    Is there a version of the CHUD tools that will offer this option on this model?
    (intel 2.16 core duo - 10.4.11)
    Thanks for any other ideas
    Mike

• Issue with ProRes importing into Premiere CC in Windows

Hey all,
    I realize the futility of using ProRes in a Windows environment, so I figured I'd just get that out of the way right off the bat.  This is how I received the footage from the client and it's too much to try and convert into another codec (though if I must, I will, I'd just like to avoid it).  Even so, I didn't really have an issue with this until I tried to work in CC.
    I started this project in Premiere CS5 and was having no issues.  I received some AE files in CC and decided I'd bite the bullet and move to the latest and greatest rather than try and rebuild the projects in CS5.  I download, install, update, open up Premiere to rebuild the short edit, and then find that when I import ProRes files, all I get is audio, no video.  I can import other codecs just fine, it's just ProRes that's refusing.
    I've made sure Quicktime and the Windows QT Decoder for ProRes are updated, as well as Premiere CC.  I've currently got all my work files bundled up on a drive to take to my 9 to 5 and work on a Mac on my lunch break, but for obvious reasons, I'd like to be able to work at home.
    This client doesn't provide enough work to warrant a new Mac purchase, and I'm just at wit's end.  It worked fine in CS5, why not in CC?
    Here's my specs:
    Windows 7 Professional 64 bit
    Premiere Pro CC 7.0.1
    Quicktime (fully updated)
    Quicktime ProRes Decoder for Windows (fully updated)
    Any help you can provide is greatly appreciated!

cc,
    cc_merchant wrote:
    Have you seen the WARNING here: Balanced Systems.
    The warning about Quicktime makes sense.  I was aware that Quicktime 7 has never been updated to 64-bit, but the obvious 4GB RAM limitation had never occured to me.  Makes sense. I have a very decent machine, yet all of my Canon DSLR and GoPro projects are more cumbersome to edit than even AVCHD files.  I've spent a little time thinking it over and running some side-by-side tests.  MOV vs. AVI (same video) Editing, scrubbing, playback—all while running Task Manager on top.  But I didn't need task manager to tell me that the AVI plays back, layers and layers, smooth as butter.  The .MOV footage struggled to keep up with my random access cuts to different locations within the same video file.
    cc_merchant wrote:
    most sane PC users would NEVER install QuickTime...
    So now I'm fascinated.  So many questions:  Why do so many cameras create .MOV or .MP4 files that require QuickTime components?  64-bit QuickTime X has aparently been available on the Mac for quite a while, yet I presume they won't allow anyone else to develop a 64-bit codec for Windows, so why hasn't someone sued Apple for monopoly, anti-trust, conflict-of-interest, etc?  And most importantly, how would a sane PC user go about editing MOV and MP4 files without going insane transcoding hours of footage?

• Audio sync issues with apple tv

Hi All,
    I am having some issues with audio syncing properly on my apple tv.  I have my movies stored on an external hard drive - movies go through itunes through to my apple tv (as it should be) via home sharing.  Anyways, some of the movies seem to be out of sync when I watch them on my tv, but when I play them through itunes on my computer they are just fine.  I've tried taking the movie out of itunes and even renaming it before i bring it back in - but that doesn't solve the issue.  Any ideas?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!
    Stacey

I just encountered this issue also. All my digital movies and dvd rips stream fine through itunes and into my apple tv. However I just imported a movie I made in imovie. The movie plays fine in quicktime or directly in itunes. When I play the movie on my apple tv streaming it from the same itunes account, the audio is out of sync.
    Any help is really apprecieated!
    D

• Audio Balance issue in Windows XP Pro SP3 using Boot Camp

Hi,
    It seems that my Windows audio isn't balanced after launching with Boot Camp. The right speaker is fine, but the left speaker sounds soft and faint. I discovered this when playing with the audio balance in volume control. I'm not facing the same issue in Max OS X.
    I have already downloaded the latest Realtek audio drivers and still no luck. Has anyone encountered this, and know of a solution? I use both OSes extensively and playing music is a must..
    Thanks!

First you said: "I spend 15 minutes changing the product key, calling up 1-888-571-2048 and entering the long string
    of numbers, then entering the conformation code and then it is finally activated."
    Then you said: "guess that was a big fat lie."
    These are in direct opposition.  You were able to activate your install.  They never said that they would keep the serves running, just that you would be able to activate, and you have.  
    Please do not read this sentence. Please ignore the previous sentence.
    A big fat +1, sir!

Maybe you are looking for

• ATI Radeon 9800 vs. 20" ACD

The Tech Specs for the 20" ACD indicate that the supported resolutions are 1680 x 1050, 1280 x 800, and 1024 x 640. None of these resolutions are supported by the ATI Radeon 9800 according to the Mac User Guide from ATI's web site. Do I have to get a

• How to identify a Spool generated.

Hi Guru's, I am working on a print program, once the program is exicuted i am saving the data into a Ztable. Now wat i want is that to save the o/p data only when a print is taken but not when only print preview is viewed. for this i am thinking of u

• Zap2it is borked on my iPad...

For the last several weeks zap2it has been misbehaving on my iPad. When I click on a 'grid element', I get a pop up window but I do not get the plot synopsis for the show. I have set my provider to Dish for a nearby community. What is frustrating is

• Why do I lose videos when I connect to itunes?

Here's what's happening: I connect to itunes and add a video. All is fine- the video is on the phone- plays fine- etc. Now, the next time I reconnect to itunes to sync music or whatever- I lose my video...why? I am not adding or syncing new video. I

• Display a Canon raw file as shot in Aperture?

I believe a number of settings are saved along with the image in a Canon raw file, such as. White Balance, colour space, Saturation, Contrast, sharpness and picture style as well as a few more things. Is it possible for Apreture to display the image