Backlit keyboard for Satellite Pro T130

I have a Satellite Pro T130 which I have difficulty using in the dark or poor light. Does it have a backlit keyboard option? If so how do I turn it on?

Hi buddy,
I have checked the specifications of Satellite Pro T130 on official Toshiba website and it seems this model isnt equipped with backlit keyboard and as far as all T130 models using a standard half gloss keyboard.
So I think you must life without this feature on T130 ;)

Similar Messages

• Can I buy a backlit keyboard for my HP Pavilion g6 1d11dx?

Hey guys, I'm not sure if this is the proper place to post this question but i was wondering if anyone would be able to help.........can I buy a backlit keyboard for my HP Pavilion g6 1d11dx?  I tried searching online but I couldn't find an answer.  Any help would be appreciated!

Hi,
    The folloing place may help:
       http://h20141.www2.hp.com/hpparts/?cc=US&lang=EN&jumpid=hpr_r1002_usen
    Please note: The cost of those PLUS labor cost may be more expensive than the machine itself.
    Regards.
    BH
    **Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
    Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

• Backlit keyboard for non backlit lapto

Hey! I have HP 15 r014tx laptop. I want to replace its keyboard with backlit keyboard. Can you help?
    Where can I get that keyboard ?

Double post.
    HP Expert Huffer has helped you here:
    http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Hardware-Upgrades-Replacements/Backlit-keyboard-for-non-backlit-laptop/...
    ++Please click KUDOS / White thumb to say thanks
    ++Please click ACCEPT AS SOLUTION to help others, find this solution faster
    **I'm a Volunteer, I do not work for HP**

• From where i can buy arabic keyboard for macbook pro 15" ?

from where i can buy arabic keyboard for macbook pro 15" ?

Nobody in these forums represents any store, so you will have to contact them yourself directly.  Try
    http://www.welovemacs.com/

• Backlit keyboard for dv7t-4100?

I need to replace the keyboard in my Pavilion dv7t-4100.  Is it possible to install a backlit keyboard, i.e. is the backlight connector present on the motherboard on this model?  If so, what is the part number for the backlit keyboard?  I've heard of people installing backlit keyboards intended for other models.
    This question was solved.
    View Solution.

anshuman_ina wrote:
    Can anybody tell me if there is an option for installing a new backlit keyboard on my hp pavilion dv6 7039tx laptop. Presently it doesnt have a backlit keyboard. I just want to know if it supports a backlit keyboard.
    Hello anshuman_ina.
    According to page 57 of your notebook's Maintenance and Service Guide (click here) there are backlit keyboards for this model.  The guide has the part numbers listed.
    Have a great day.
    Please click the white star under my name to give me Kudos as a way to say "Thanks!"
    Click the "Accept as Solution" button if I resolve your issue.

• Does apple plan on ever having a wireless backlit keyboard for the iMac line

Does apple plan on ever having a wireless backlit keyboard for the iMac line

Meanwhile Logitech makes one that might suit:
    http://www.logitech.com/en-us/product/illuminated-keyboard-for-mac-ipad-iphone

• Satellite P750-11W - Backlit keyboard for this model

Hello.
    I recently boughty a Satellite P750-11W. I thought that the keyboard was backlit, but I was wrong. I bought it in Spain where I am working at the moment. Have you got one of this model with backlit keyboard? If not the same model (not 11W), any P750 with backlit keyboard?
    Thank you,
    Regards, Greg.

Hello
    Satellite P750-11W has no backlit keyboard thats right but there are many other Satellite P750 models with backlit keyboard.
    I have checked the Toshiba page and for example Satellite P750-10Q has backlit keyboard:
    http://eu.computers.toshiba-europe.com/innovation/product/Satellite-P750-10Q/1105926/
    If you want a backlit keyboard get in contact with an authorized service provider. The guys can order all original Toshiba spare parts and exchange them. Another user has already exchanged the keyboard with a backlit one:
    http://forums.computers.toshiba-europe.com/forums/thread.jspa?messageID=233069&#233069

• Can I buy a backlit keyboard for my HP ENVY dv7-7334ea? UK customer

I have just purchased and HP ENVY dv7-7334ea and have just realised that the keyboard is not backlit. Can I get a replacement keyboard for it in the UK to make it backlit?

banhien wrote:
    Hi,
    Keyboard alone won't light up, you need power from motherboard that means you may need a new motherboard too. Please check the following link to find compatible parts:
       http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c03591253.pdf
    Regards.
    Hi Banhien,
    His laptop: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?cc=us&lc=en&docname=c03628173
    Intel HM77 chipset has the slot for the extra cable on it, so he si fine.
    Dv6-7000 /Full HD/Core i5-3360M/GF 650M/Corsair 8GB/Intel 7260AC/Samsung Pro 256GB
    Testing - HP 15-p000
    HP Touchpad provided by HP
    Currently on Debian Wheeze
    *Please, help other users with the same issue by marking your solved topics as "Accept as Solution"*

• Keyboard on Satellite Pro A300-10Q is not working

I have a Satellite Pro A300-10Q running XP.
    The function keys weren't working so I downloaded Common Module and Hot Key Utility.
    After that the touch pad mouse and keyboard stopped working as well.
    Please help?

Hello
    Who knows what have you installed and what is missing so Ill send you full installation list and pleae install all drivers, tools and utilities following this installation order.
    1 Windows XP Pro(SP3) Service Pack3 RTM
    2 Sun Java 2 Runtime Environment V1.6.0_06
    3 Intel Chipset Software Installation Utility Chipset 8.7.0.1007 (02)
    4 Intel(R) Cantiga-GM / UMA Version: 6.14.10.4953
    or
    4 ATI M82XT, M86 Driver
    5 Azalia, Realtek ALC268 Audio Driver Version:5.10.0.5599
    6 Realtek 10/100 LAN Driver Version:5.686.103.2008
    7 Synaptics Touch Pad Driver Version: 10.1.8.0
    8 RICOH R5C833/R5C837 Card Reader Memory Stick 6.0.1.11
    SD/MMC 6.0.3.5
    XD Picture 6.0.1.13
    9 Intel iMSM Driver(Robson) Version: 8.0.0.1039
    10 TOSHIBA Software Modem V2.1.77(SM2177ALD04)
    11 Motorola ML3054/SM56 Modem Version:6.12.14.3
    12 Modem Region Select Utility (for Motorola) V2.2.3.0(RST223MOT03)
    13 Intel Wireless LAN Driver V12.0.0.73.0.x32_wCAT
    14 Intel Proset Utility V12.0.0.0.6.x32
    15 Atheros Wireless LAN Driver V7.6.0.200.0.x32_wCAT
    16 Realtek Wireless LAN Driver Version: 5.1116.1226.2007
    17 Atheros Client Utility V7.0.1.98.0.x32_wCAT
    18 Chicony Camera Software Version: UVC 1.7.193.0508L / 6.2.238.214
    19 Presto! BizCard 5 V5.50.02
    20 Bluetooth Stack for Windows by Toshiba V6.10.07.2T
    21 CIR Port Driver Version:7.1.64.1011
    22 TOSHIBA Common Module V1.00.08
    23 TOSHIBA Power Saver V7.04.02.I
    24 TPSInit V1.0.4.1
    25 TOSHIBA Zooming Utility V2.0.0.24c
    26 TOSHIBA Controls V3.32.4102
    27 TOSHIBA PC Diagnostic Tool V3.2.9
    28 TOSHIBA Hotkey Utility V1.00.01
    29 TOSHIBA TouchPad On Off Utility V1.00.01
    30 TOSHIBA Utilities V1.00.06
    31 TOSHIBA Assist V1.03.00upd4
    32 TOSHIBA Speech System V1.00.2515
    33 TOSHIBA ConfigFree V5.90.09
    34 ConfigFree Demo Screen Saver V1.00.07
    35 TOSHIBA SD Memory Utilities V1.8.1.3
    36 Authentec AES1610 Fingerprint Utility Version: 7.10.1.0/AP 2.1.10.0
    37 CD/DVD Drive Acoustic Silencer V1.00.008
    38 Proton Pack V3.10.15
    If something is missing on Toshiba download page just install next available software.

• UK key tops for Satellite Pro M30

I have bought a Satellite Pro M30 in France and it has a French keyboard. I have set it up to work as a UK version but can anyone tell me how to get UK key tops so I can change them for the French ones. Failing that, does anyone have the part number for a new keyboard for this model?

Wow! This system realy works. Thank you so much for getting back to me so soon.
    I will keep this question open for the time being just in case someone comes up with a place to get just the keycaps - hopefully that will be cheaper than buying a complete keyboard.
    Stuart

• Memory Upgrade for Satellite Pro L10

Can i add 512MB to the 256MB memory already on my laptop? And also what is the name of the memory supported by Satellite Pro L10.
    Thanx
    Femi

Hi Femi,
    Your L10 has two memory slots available and will support a maximum of 2Gb RAM (2 X 1Gb modules).
    Check out the following URL for details of compatible modules for your notebook :-
    http://www.orcalogic.co.uk/asp/prodtype.asp?prodtype=11979&ft=m&st=3
    HTH

• Need info about max HDD size available for Satellite Pro M30-813

Hello,
    The following question is mainly to be addressed to authorized Toshiba support personnel. What exactly is the limitation of a maximum size of an internal HDD that I could use with my Satellite Pro M30-813?
    Recently, I have bought and installed seagate 160 GB SATA drive, onto which I have successfully installed WXP Pro and have been running it for quite a while with no problems. Recently, I have been copying large amount of data from an external hard drive to my new internal disk, and as the files were being copied as I noticed having about 50 GB free space left, I had experienced windows "delayed write failed" and a massive partition failure with no possibility to recover data. The system would no longer boot and the whole MBR was damaged. As the result, I have lost all data on my new disk.
    Although, I realize that Toshiba is not responsible for additional hardware that I use with my laptop and that is not officially supported by Toshiba, I am certain that as an end user of a Toshiba product I have the right to know about a max HDD size limitation information for my notebook model. Therefore, I request Toshiba technical support representative to give me a straight official answer to my question.
    Thank you in advance,
    Andrejs
    (You may also contact me privately at my e-mail address)

Hi Andrew
    > The following question is mainly to be addressed to authorized Toshiba support personnel
    I think you are in the wrong area if you are looking for an answer from an authorized Toshiba support.
    This is a Toshiba user-to-user forum! You will meet here Toshiba notebook owner and enthusiasts who share knowledge and tries solve problems but nobody from Tosh :(
    I could provide my experience with the M30 Satellite and the HDD upgrade possibilities.
    In my knowledge the Sat M30 supports a 40GB, 60GB and 80GB HDD for sure.
    In my opinion you could use the 100GB HDD but bigger HDDs will not run and functions correctly.
    So switch to a lower HDD size and enjoy the notebook!
    Ive goggled a little bit and found compatible HDD and the part numbers
    HITACHI GBC000Z810 -> 80GB
    HITACHI GBC00014810 -> 80GB
    TOSHIBA HDD2188B -> 80GB
    HITACHI G8C0000Z610 -> 60GB
    HITACHI G8BC00013610 -> 60GB
    TOSHIBA HDD2183 -> 60GB
    TOSHIBA HDD2184 -> 60GB
    I hope this could help you a little bit!
    Best regards

• What is Toshiba part number for Satellite Pro L20

Morning
    Does anyone happen to know the Toshiba Part Number for the Satellite Pro L20? I seem to have mislaid mine.
    Thanks
    Si

Hi
    I dont know which number you mean exactly but there are many different Satellite Pro L20 models which different numbers.
    All necessary details and serial numbers you will find on the label which was placed at the bottom of the unit. Please check this.
    If you need these details for part ordering or recovery cd you should contact the Toshiba service partner. There you can order all supported parts.

• Where can I get new charger for Satellite Pro L500-1D4?

Hi, I would like to get a new charger for Toshiba. My first charger got lost and the second charger that I bought from ebay 3 months ago for 10,- has stopped working. Where can I get a charger from? I googled and I found couple of wesbites e.g.
    http://www.electronicavenue.co.uk/toshiba-satellite-pro-l500-1d4-laptop-charger-6380-p.asp
    Chargers cost around 25-30 GBP. I don't want anymore problems with a charger. I am already behind schedule...
    Where can I get a good charger from or that is genuine. Any other suggestions are welcome
    Thank you in advance

Laptop: Satellite Pro L500-1D4
    Sorry I have been away to provide feedback to both your suggestions so here goes:
    @Macius The part number is not PA3716E-1AC3 as you have stated, it is PA3714E-1AC3. Find underneath the link to correct part number and I would appreciate it if you you or anybody else could confirm this.
    http://uk.computers.toshiba-europe.com/innovation/jsp/SUPPORTSECTION/discontinuedProductPage.do?service=UK&tab=1&Model= 1076043&Serie=1076038&Family=2327&x=76&y=16&Type=2 319&ACTION=SHOW_ATTRIBUTES&BV_UseBVCookie=yes&PROD UCT_ID=1076043
    The specs are as following:
    1. output current: 3.42 A
    2. output voltage: 19 V
    3. output voltage: 65 W
    4. input voltage: 100~240V 50/60Hz (Universal)
    5. dimension (WxHxD) in mm: 108 x 46 x 29.5
    6. AC Cable type: three-prong type (Minimum 1.7m long, black-colored)
    @Paolo30 I can get 10 -20 GBP charhger with a full year warranty.
    The two variant chargers that are coming up are, which one shall I select?:
    >A
    ># 3-pin UK Power Cord
    ># 1 Year Warranty
    ># Input: AC 100V-240V
    ># Output: DC 19v/3.42A 65W
    ># Connector: 5.5*2.5mm
    >B
    >Input : AC, 100-240V, 50-60HZ
    >Output :DC, 19V, 4.74A, 90W
    >Connecter size : interior diameter: 2.
    >external diameter: 5.5 mm
    >.Outlet: 3-prong
    Thank you for your time.

• Where can I buy a keyboard for Satellite C855D?

Hello
    Sorry for my english's mystake, i'm french.
    So,
    i've broken the keyboard of my laptop (Satellite C855D) with water.
    I took it of and i use now a USB keyboard.
    I'm looking to buy a new keyboard but the prices are expensive
    . I was thinking that maybe, here, you could give me a website where i can buy a good keyboard not too expansive.
    Can someone help me?
    Thank you.
    Matt

> Which website should i use?
    Sorry mate but I really dont understand why you asking for something like that?
    There are millions of online dealers who offer notebook parts in different countries.
    Choose the best, for you available in *YOUR* country.
    I dont know if the best offer for you means the cheapest offer for me the best offer isnt the cheapest one.
    I prefer online dealers with good reputation and not with the cheapest price.
    >and, if "Such keyboards are used by different notebook manufacturers", how do i surch for it?
    Search simply for Satellite C855 / C855D / C850 keyboard
    Then you will get some google hits providing the compatible part!
    > Using the number writtent in the back? Cause, when i use this number "H000040810" to search on internet, i only have websites that work with toshiba.
    Of course you will get ONLY the keyboards used by Toshiba because these are Toshiba part numbers!
    If you would contact the authorized service provider in YOUR country, you will get the original part.

Maybe you are looking for

• Different Comboboxes in the same AdvancedDataGridColumn

I have an AdvancedDataGrid in my application that works inside a search tool and one of its columns used to be a text editor to type the desired word to search. Now i need to change from text editor to a ComboBox with different options, but when i im

• My 30 GB video ipod plays video but they have no audio

i have a 30 gb video ipod and the videos i put on it do not play audio i have used the mpeg4 streamclip and it still doesnt work please help me

• Unable to show Google map in Apex page

Hi I have added the following code from Google's site in an HTML region but map is not showing. It can be simulated in Oracle's Apex site with same result. <!DOCTYPE html> <html> <head> <meta name="viewport" content="initial-scale=1.0, user-scalable=

• OBIEE - Problem to access a DashBoard with &Action=Navigate&Format=pdf

Oracle Business Intelligence Product Version 10.1.3.4 Hi, I have a problem to access a dashboard with &Action=Navigate&Format=pdf This works: http://company.com:9999/analytics/saw.dll?Dashboard&PortalPath=/shared/XXXXXXX/_portal/Dashboard1&Page=Page1

• Norton Vault disappeared after update to 2014 with Firefox 27.0

I just checked my Add-ons Manager to discover that NIS 2014 and Firefox v27.0 are not compatible so Norton has been disable. I'm not sure who's responsible for making it compatible but the issue needs to be addressed quickly. I use Firefox as my defa