Blank screen in itunes 10.5 on t410

Get a Blank screen when trying to open Itunes store I have installed removed installed software

try using this article if you see a blank iTunes store
blank itunes store

Similar Messages

• Blank screen in itunes store-please help im not very technical and when i click on my itunes app the screen is blank how can i fix this please?

Blank screen in itunes store-please help im not very technical and when i click on my itunes app the screen is blank how can i fix this please?

See if any of the following fix it.
    Try logging out of your account on your phone by tapping on your id in Settings > iTunes & App Store and tap 'Sign Out' on the popup and then log back in.
    If that doesn't fix it then try closing the iTunes store app via the phone's multitasking bar and see if it works properly when you open the app : double-click the home button to open the taskbar and then swipe or drag iTunes from there up and off the top of the screen to close it, and the click the home button to close the taskbar.
    A third thing to try is a soft-reset : press and hold both the sleep and home buttons for about 10 to 15 seconds (ignore the red slider), after which the Apple logo should appear - you won't lose any content, it's the equivalent of a reboot.

• Blank screen in itunes search :(

I've downloaded ios7 and I receive a blank screen in itunes when I hit search.
    Do they not want me to purchase any more music?

Hi Dodalady,
    Thanks for visiting Apple Support Communities.
    If you're seeing a white screen when searching in the iTunes Store, try the steps in this article:
    Can't connect to the iTunes Store
    http://support.apple.com/kb/ts1368
    Best,
    Jeremy

• Iphone 4s keeps beeping when plugged in i have blank screen but itunes recognizes it but cant allow access because of the blank screen

iphone 4s keeps beeping when plugged in i have blank screen but itunes recognizes it but cant allow access because of the blank screen

As your iPhone is getting connected to iTunes take a backup of your iPhone in iTunes : http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1766
    And then Restore your iPhone to Factory settings and see if it works and if that doesn't fix the problem then there might be something wrong with the Hardware and you will have to take your iphone to Nearest Apple Genius Bar.
    Restore iPhone : http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1414

• I get blank screen in iTunes when I click on 'Purchased' quick link

I am no longer able to access my purchased content via iTunes through the 'Purchased' quick link that usually provides access to all purchased content (e.g. films, tv shows, muic, etc), although instead I am presented with a blank screen. I have tried re-installing iTunes, although this didn't help, however someone else logged on through my mac using iTunes and was able to see there content. I can see my content in the cloud via my other apple mobile devices, but not itunes.....
    Any ideas?? Thank you

Hi Dave17,
    Welcome to the Support Communities!
    If you have a computer, you can view your iTunes Store account and request assistance by following the instructions below:
    iTunes Store & Mac App Store: Seeing your purchase history and order numbers
    http://support.apple.com/kb/ht2727
    Below are some steps to troubleshoot your connection to the iTunes Store:
    http://support.apple.com/kb/TS1368
    I hope this information helps ....
    Happy Holidays!
    - Judy

• No Display, just blank screen in itunes store ver. 10.7

Hi All,
    so when i log into itunes Store i get a blank screen in the middle.  the side bar shows, but the middle is blank and the little tool bar with home, music, appstore etc also not there.
    i am using windows 7 and upgraded to latest itunes 10.7
    it worked for a few days as normal but now im seeing this problem.  it seems the itunes store has loaded propoerly bcuz even though i cant see the middle i can still hover and randomly click links and it goes to the page but again only displays partially seems most of the pictures are not displaying.
    ive investigated this problem here in support and it seems its been a problem for a couple years,  i ve have tried the following fixes with no success, if anyone has any other options let me know please
    1) reset cache through advanced preferences
    2) netsh winsock reset
    3) check LSP through autoruns.exe for any conflicts.  seems only bonjour and windows live ID namespace provider are in the wiinsock, so don tthink there is any conflict here
    4) completley uninstalled itunes (1) iTunes; (2) QuickTime; (3) Apple Software Update; (4) Apple Mobile Device Support; (5) Bonjour; and (6) Apple Application Support." and reinstalled again
    5) log off and log on windows (someone said it worked for them so i gave it a try since its so simple, but no fix)
    6) deleted itunesprefs.xml
    7) checked that bonjour services in windows firewall were checked in both public and local networks
    anyone got any other ideas ? besides giving up on itunes... thanks

Actually i thought i reset my cache but i didn't.  i just did it and it worked
    Edit > Preferences > Advanced > reset cache
    restart itunes
    viola !!!!!

• Blank screen in iTunes store.

When I go to my iTunes store all I get is a blank screen.  Can anyone help?

Hello PartisanEntity,
    I found a couple of articles with steps you can take when you are not able to connect to the iTunes Store.  I recommend reviewing the following articles:
    http://support.apple.com/kb/TS1368
    iTunes: Advanced iTunes Store troubleshooting
    http://support.apple.com/kb/TS3297
    Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.
    Best,
    Sheila M.

• ITunes store = blank screen in iTunes?

For a couple of days now I'm only getting a blank screen when I try to access the iTunes/App Store in my iTunes. Win7x64, iTunes 10.7
    Anyone else with this issue?
    I remember there was a similar issue a year or so ago and the solution involved downgrading some itunes component or something... but now I'm not sure.
    Thanks!

Will any other website in any browser work? iTunes surely uses Windows components for internet access and HTML page display. Consider it like another browser. Perhaps re-installing iTunes can help.

• Blank screen in iTunes after updating to iOS 6 on new iPad

I installed iOS 6 on my new iPad yesterday. When I open iTunes, it opens as blank white with black bar at top and rest white blank. My WiFi and everything else is working perfectly including Siri. I have tried rebooting the iPad (using both the normal shutdown and re-start method as well as pressing Home and Sleep buttons together for 10 seconds till Apple logo appears and then it shuts down). I am able to use App Store perfectly fine and have also been able to download apps and them successfully. I have tried re-setting the router and switched off and on the WiFi. The problem still persists. I have also searched the web for a way to re-install iTunes, but haven't found anything. Does anyone know of a solution? Please help as I would like to use iTunes on iOS 6. I do not want to be stuck with a non-functional iTunes till the new version, ie iTunes 11 arrives in late October.

Hi all...I just got a solution to the problem. It's foolproof. Connect your iPad to your PC and re-install iOS 6. In case you would like to know how - Click on iPad in iTunes and then click on restore button. Then just follow the steps from there on. It worked for me. I know this is a "not-the-desired" solution, but it will fix your problem. For me it solved another problem - I had noticed a deterioration in speed when I had originally upgraded from 5 to 6. After doing this re-install, I can confirm, there is a noticeable difference in speed...across the board, including Siri responses. Thanks and best of luck.

• Blank screen on itunes store...

I have downloaded the newest version of itunes (10.4.1), and whenever i click on the itunes store, it is just a white screen with grey writing that says "iTunes Store". I have a macbook with Mac OSX version 10.5.8. Please help!

I just spent a long time at the Genius Bar trying to figure this out. What finally worked was updating Safari (because iTunes is part of the web browser). So try that.

• TS1368 Blank screen in itunes store.

Done latest itunes update and all system software up to date. Running OSX 10.6.8  Tried all the other fixes.  HELP!!!!!!

See if any of the following fix it.
    Try logging out of your account on your phone by tapping on your id in Settings > iTunes & App Store and tap 'Sign Out' on the popup and then log back in.
    If that doesn't fix it then try closing the iTunes store app via the phone's multitasking bar and see if it works properly when you open the app : double-click the home button to open the taskbar and then swipe or drag iTunes from there up and off the top of the screen to close it, and the click the home button to close the taskbar.
    A third thing to try is a soft-reset : press and hold both the sleep and home buttons for about 10 to 15 seconds (ignore the red slider), after which the Apple logo should appear - you won't lose any content, it's the equivalent of a reboot.

• I cant use facetime. but my sister can. we share the same account for itunes.but when i go to face itme and click on create a new account a blank screen pops up. what do i do?when i go to make a new facetime account nothing comes up

i cant use facetime. but my sister can. we share the same account for itunes.but when i go to facetime on my ipod touch and click on create a new account a blank screen pops up and the only thing it says is cancel and account.  what do i do?

Please follow these directions to delete the Mail "sandbox" folder.
    Back up all data.
    Triple-click the line below to select it:
    ~/Library/Containers/com.apple.mail
    Right-click or control-click the highlighted line and select
    Services ▹ Reveal
    from the contextual menu.* A Finder window should open with a folder named "com.apple.mail" selected. If it does, move the selected folder — not just its contents — to the Desktop. Leave the Finder window open for now.
    Quit and relaunch Mail, and test. If the problem is resolved, you may have to recreate some of your Mail settings. You can then delete the folder you moved and close the Finder window. If you still have the problem, quit Mail again and put the folder back where it was, overwriting the one that may have been created in its place. Post your results.
    Caution: If you change any of the contents of the sandbox, but leave the folder itself in place, Mail may crash or not launch at all. Deleting the whole sandbox will cause it to be rebuilt automatically.
    *If you don't see the contextual menu item, copy the selected text to the Clipboard (command-C). In the Finder, select
    Go ▹ Go to Folder...
    from the menu bar, paste into the box that opens (command-V). You won't see what you pasted because a line break is included. Press return.

• While updating Ipod we now have a blank screen and when connecting to itunes the ipod is not showing under devices

While updating ipod touch we now have a blank screen. I have updated itunes but am unable to sync because the ipod does not show under devices. I have tried shuttng down and restarting but only have a blank screen or ap0ple logo. Sometimes the screen shows connect to itunes but that has been it.

I have the same problem, after upgrading my itouch to iOS6, it doesNOT respond to anything, apple logo stays on the screen all the time and does NOTHING! restore does not work either.... i hope we can get an answer from someone soon... apple support did not have an asnwer.

• I have iOS 7. When I go to the itunes store on my ipod touch it gives me a blank screen with nothing on it. I restarted my ipod touch and it didn't work. Can someone help me with this?

I have iOS 7. When I go to the itunes store on my ipod touch it gives me a blank screen with nothing on it. I restarted my ipod touch and it didn't work. Can someone help me with this?

- Reset the iOS device. Nothing will be lost
    Reset iOS device: Hold down the On/Off button and the Home button at the same time for at
    least ten seconds, until the Apple logo appears.
    - Go to Settings>iTunes and App stores and sign out and sign back in
    - Reset all settings      
    Go to Settings > General > Reset and tap Reset All Settings.
    All your preferences and settings are reset. Information (such as contacts and calendars) and media (such as songs and videos) aren’t affected.
    - Restore from backup. See:                                 
    iOS: How to back up                                                                
    - Restore to factory settings/new iOS device.      

• TS3274 My IPAD is on and is making the right noises as I am receiving emails.  The screen is blank and I can not get it to turn on.  I have tried to turn off and on again which is tricky when there is a blank screen.  I have synced my ipad with itunes... 

My IPAD has a blank screen.  It is on and working because I can hear the ping of my emails arriving.  I turned off and on as best I could which is tricky as the screen is blank.  I synced with itunes and checked for updates.  All ok. 
    Screen is still blank.
    I can reset the ipad but I did this a month or so ago and it took forever and it lost all of my music which then took forever to get back on properly.
    SO If I can avoid this I would.
    Any help would be so appreciated!!
    Thankyou

Try reset iPad (not Restore)
    Hold down the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button at the same time for at least ten seconds, until the Apple logo appears
    Note: Data will not be affected.

Maybe you are looking for