Cable 7.1 T7900

I need cable to creative 7.1 t7900.
Please some scheme.
http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/543...cablephoto.jpg

rigurat wrote:
Don't try to fabricate your own cable, it's impossible. I ended up just buying someone's surplus.
it's not impossible at all but it's definitely faster and easier to buy it off the shelves than to make your own.

Similar Messages

• Amplifier for Inspire T7900 speakers.

Hi, for some while ago my subwoofer suddenly stopped working, and since the shop I bought it at has shut down, I couldn't get it fixed at all... so now, nearly a year later, I want to use my 7 speakers. Problem is, when I plug them into my computer using some cables I had, the volume is too low. I'm guessing the amplifier is inside the subwoofer...
    So, I need a new amplifier. But people I've talked to say something about resistance and bla bla.. so it would be to great help if you could tell me exactly what I need to fix it. If I could I would buy a new subwoofer, but I can't find a package that doesn't give me speakers aswell. Thanks a bunch if you can help!
    Creative Inspire T7900 7.1 Surround
    Sound Blaster Audigy

*bump*
    I thought a week would be long enough to get a answer, guess not. But hope is still there, right?

• STATIC with Dell Laptop and Inspire T7900

I've been getting really annoying interference whenever I plug in my speakers. I also have a problem getting a strong connection through the?output socket in the laptop(alot of wiggling the cable to get half decent sound). And lastly the laptop can only support front and back speakers at the moment. I think I need a USB connection instead, but how does this connect to the Inspire T7900? Is a decoder DDTS-100 the answer to my problems?Any help very much appreciated,Cheers,Michael

Your best bet is a 5.1 external sound card such as the Creative Live! 24-bit External. Although if you can find a usb2 one that would probably be better. The DDTS-100 is an option if your laptop has digital audio out, you shouldnt get any interference then. Or you could get a usb sound card that has digital and then such a decoder, but its probably cheaper to find a usb sound card with 5.1 analogue out. Just more annoying if you plan to keep taking it with your laptop

• T7900 remote screwed...

Hey. I bought a Creative Inspire T7900 with my dell computer, and now i have a problem with the sound system(which is covered by dell), but i hoped for a quicker answer here before i asked them. The bass in my sound dissapears sometimes when i use the speakers, but i could just turn down the volume to 0(turn the system off and on again), and the bass is back for a little while. because of this i think the problem lies in the remote(or the cable to the remote). so does creative deliver seperate parts, or just complete set?.. another angle: could dell get me just a new remote instead of changing my hole sorround set(since i have mounted(?) my speakers up on the wall and fixed my cables into the wall so they are kinda stuck there :P)

I have a problem like this too. But my speakers system is the itrigue 3200. The model with the cheapest remote. The remote broke 2 or 3 weeks after I got the speakers system (but not from dell). The remote still work but baldy and the volume go up and down randomly and now I want to buy the wireless remote I200 but I live in Canada and Creative don't seem to consider that they have consumers in Canada. They don't ship in Canada.

• Creative Inspire T7900 - Connect to Macbook Pro

Hey Guys!
    A long time ago I got a Inspire T7900 7.1 Soundsystem I found It again in the seller and I wanted to install it. I realized that there is no connectivity possibility. Well I could connect over the control device of the soundsystem by a chinch cable but only the 2 frontspeakers work. (Over the device)
    On the bottom of this page (http://www.xsreviews.co.uk/reviews/other-products/creative-inspire-t7900/2) you can see the connectivity cable.
    Quote:
    "Annoyingly the connectors for use with your computer are the multi-pole type, with the center/sub (orange) and rear (black) each with 4 separate strips rather than the usual 3 strips. This means that you only have to connect 3 plugs (orange, green and black), rather than 4 (orange, green, black and grey) to drive the 7.1 system. However, not even Creative’s own X-Fi cards support this feature fully so you’d be better off with another cable (4 plugs to 4 plugs, rather than 4 plugs to 3 plugs). The system will work without multi-pole support but it’ll resort to 5.1 rather than full 7.1 or even 6.1. For the sake of an extra cable, Creative has made the wrong choice, especially considering as I’m yet to see a motherboard that has multi-pole over the additional grey plug.
    Unlike higher-end systems, you won't get an optical or coaxial inputs meaning that the your SPDIF port will be left unused."
    Is there maybe an adapter from the 3 to one of the macbook ports. If this should not work is there like a external soundcard you can put the 3 cables in and connect to my Macbook.
    Thank you in advance for your help

Hey! I'm in exactly the same situation, so I wondered if you've found some kind of solution already?
    Regards

• Creative T7900 and notebook.

Hi!
    I have a notebook with a simple sound card (does not support 7.1)
    I connect the notebook to T7900 through mini-jack/mini-jack cable (as suggested in manual).
    The result is that only sub and left/right speakers are working.
    The question is - is it possible to activate the remaining speakers (front speaker + side speakers + rear speakers) taking into account the above configuration?
    Thank you in advance for any advice =)

no cos you don't have a 7.1 capable soundcard. you need at least a 5.1 capable soundcard to pair wif the 7.1 speaker.

• Speaker Issues [T7900 with Decoder]

Hey all..
    Recently bought the Creative Inspire T7900 and also a decoder. Hooked up all the speakers to the main base unit, and all cables for the decoder etc.
    I have the decoder connected to the TV via a SCART connector. ie. one end is the SCART for the TV and the other is the Red, White and Yellow cables for the decoder but I can never get all speakers to work no matter what mode I am in.
    Any ideas how I can do this? I read the thread below but I wasnt to sure if it applied to me becuase my speakers are different.. I tried it, but I still can only get my right, left and center speakers working right, the rest, voices sound VERY squeaky. :S
    Iv been terrorising Irish Support for ages about this whole matter of connecting it to the TV and when I finaly got it working (or so I thought) I hung up and then realised it wasnt all working - not all speakers work :| lol.
    Hope you guys can help.
    Cheers.
    Message Edited by sullyirl on 10-12-2005 03:46 AM
    Message Edited by sullyirl on 10-12-2005 03:53 AM

I am using the Creative Decoder DDTs-100 as advertised on the main site Im using Analog connection and Dolby Pro Logic II doesnt seem available to me (the mode doesnt go down as far as that).
    Whats weird is, it was working at the start when I tried it but when I re-arranged all the wires etc. now its only the right left and centre speaker that work. :S
    Hope you can help

• Audigy 2 ZS + Creative T7900 7.1 Centre Speaker Prob

I've just installed an Audigy 2 ZS sound card and Inspire T7900 speaker system. When setting up the speakers I noticed that the centre speaker was not working, looking into the problem futher the speaker is working but the volume level for it is SO VERY LOW. I've tried lowering the volume levels of the rest of the speakers to try and balance it out, but that doesn't help much.
    Can anyone help?
    P.S. I'm using Windows XP SP2 & the latest drivers for the sound card.

JJPatty wrote:
    Thanks for the replys, tried all but still the same.
    I then decided to remove the sound card and reinstall it to a differnet PCI slot. Whilst removing the card I noticed that the cable connecting to Line Out 3 (Yellow'ish) couldn't fit flush up against the sound card, 5mins later, and small modifaction to the case and hey presto full 7. sound.
    P.S. I'm an idiot 8-))
    I like your honesty there. and enjoy ur audio now. Cheers

• Where can I buy a 4:3 cable for 7.1 XFi XtremeMus

Hi there,
    I've recently purchased a stand-alone OEM XFi XtremeMusic Soundcard for building a new machine with. I bought this as it supports full 7. audio and the gentlemen I'm building the system for already has a 7. speaker set.
    However, upon going to set it up, I noticed that Creative does not use the industry standard 4:4 audio cable connection, but rather a seemingly propietry 4:3 cable. After an hour or so of looking about on the net, I cannot find one -anywhere-.
    Where the heck can I get one of these cables? Buying a new set of speakers is not an option, and if the answer is that you can only get them with Creative Speakers I'm gonna be upset, as it doesnt state anywhere that the card can only do full 7. when paired with Creative Labs speakers.
    Thanks for your time,
    Matt

Catherina,
    I don't think it's what she meant, would you mind take a look at this link :
    http://uk.europe.creative.com/shop/product.asp?category=25&subcategory=&product=743&
    and this one :
    http://uk.europe.creative.com/shop/product.asp?category=2&subcategory=90&product=367& page=6
    The 2 sound cards above support 7. sound and but why they only have 3 3.5 mm mini jacks ?
    If you use industry standard connector then you will need 4 3.5 mm mini jacks (one for center and sub, one for front left and right, one for side left and right, and one for rear left and right). Creative 7. speakers (S750 or T7900) have 4 3.5 mm mini jacks.
    To connect these speakers to Creative sound cards, you have to use the supplied cable (3 minijacks to 4 minijacks INSTEAD of 4 minijacks to 4 minijacks). It's not the industry standards because Creative chose to do so, and only Creative use this kind of cable.
    I can't find this cable anywhere for spare, help us please.

• T7900 Speakers (7.1) cannot get center speaker to work

I am having a problem with my center speaker on my 7.1 system
    all other speakers play fine includin the subwoofer but the center speaker makes no sound
    i have set the control panel option to 'surround sound' and i have tried '7.1'.
    i have tried speakers with many different medias and programs
    In device manager: got 'legacy audio drivers'
    got 'NVidia nForce Audio Codec Interface'
    got 'nVidia nForce MCP audio processing unit'
    got 'Unimodem half duplex Audio device'
    default deveice is "nVidia nForce Audio"
    from what i can gather the subwoofer and the center speaker are connected through the same channel but for some reason the center speaker gives no sound
    if i connect the center speaker to a different port (i.e. line in ) it makes sound

If you have an nForce 2 motherboard with nForce audio it'll only support 5.1 channel output.
    The T7900s come with a cable which has 3 jacks which go into your soundcard and 4 jacks which goes into the T7900s. I think you've the 4 ends which go into your speakers the wrong way around. Try connecting them differently.

• Inspire T7900 no sound from side...

Hi there, i've just buy an "Audigy2 ZSplatinium", an "Inspire T7900" and a "decoder DDTS-100"
    i've try to connect my sound card to my sub without the decoder, i don't have any sound from side speaker, if i switch rear and side speaker, the speaker itself works, but it seems the sounds don't come to the side...
    i've try to connect with the decoder, in analogic, and optical, same problem...
    when i try to calibrate the audio systeme, i can hear sound from front speaker (all 3), both rear, but when the programs wants to test side one, i got a horrible sound, like "HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII III" at the place of the usual "left side" or "center".... i've try to finish the calibrate but the programs say my cable aren't connect well, i've RE-check all, it's good.....
    i've all deconnected, uninstalled, and RE- install ALL the syteme.... same problem
    I'm starting to become crasy.
    I don't know if the probl?me comes from my sound card or my audio sytme....
    PLS help me....

stiaros,
    Not sure if you are able to install the EAX4 driver for your OEM card but you can try installing it - EAX 4.0 ADVANCED HD Driver Update for Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 2/Audigy 2 ZS. After you are done installing that, do a search for this filename CTPANEL.EXE, you should be able to configure the card through this.
    JasonMessage Edited by Jason-CL on 05-27-2005 06:08 PM

• T7900 Speakers cutting out at high volume

Help! I'm having a Party tomorrow and everytime I turned my speakers higher than about 50% they cut out, so that the volume drops until the next beat hits, then it cuts out again. I am using the original power supply, and I am sure that the connections are ok because the problem started recently.
    I did have a problem with the pendant that has the volume and bass control on it, in that there was a bad connection when tyou turned the volume dial so that it crackled and the green light dimmed, but that cleared after a little use. The green light stays on with the current fault.
    I am using onboard sound (AC97) on my MSI 875P Neo motherboard, and i haven't altered the drivers since before it worked.
    I'm running out of time before we kick off tomorrow so any help you can offer please post.
    Otherwise its going to be a very quiet party
    also i don't know why there are no paragraphs when i preview this post. Go figure

Hello guys, I faced a similar problem with the t7900...
    when I turn up the volume from my pc... without touching anything else the speakers begins to power off and then back on,, and one time i found it powering off and on again without playing any music, that terrifed me to death.. as I was sleeping. and at last I began to check wires and just move it and I found it doing the same thing.. I found that the fuse that is located at the end of the adapter cable( the thick part located before the jack that is connected to the subw.) is not properly connected to the wire that doesn't permit high power to pass through it that is needed for high volumes so it begins to poweroff. I fixed it's and the problem never repeated again.. Hoping this to help you.

• Inspire T7900 and realtek AC97 subwoofer problems

Hi everyone,
    I am not sure if anyone had the same problem, I recently purchased a set of 7.1 T7900 and I have a Realtek AC97 on board card.
    The subwoofer works for some time then stop, then it goes again. I tried all the configuration possible, I updated the drivers. I even tried another computer (unfortunately another realtek for laptop). I swapped cables, I used another cable.
    I can't figure out what makes it stop (or working).
    Sometimes it works fine other time just refuse to work. All the other speakers are working fine. Just the sub.
    I am not quite sure if is the sound board or a faulty subwoofer.
    I tried everything but i still cannot link why it does this.
    If anyone can help or have a suggestion it'll be appreciate!
    thanks
    crix

try a computer with a sound blaster or something .. but from what your saying it could be a faulty woofer .. go to the service and let them check it.. it cant hurt

• T7900 & Audigy 4 Pro

Hi
    Is it possible to connect the Inspire T7900 Speakers to Audigy 4 Pro, digitally? If you can, what cables do I need and are they available from Creative?
    Thank you in advance for your help.
    Kev

You cannot connect them digitally. You have to use the analog connection to connect those speakers.
    Note that the only thing that a digital connection does is change where the signal is decoded. Speakers are analog by nature and so a decoding process has to happen somewhere. Generally, your soundcard will have better DACs (Digital to Analog Converters) than "digital" PC speakers will. It really only makes sense to go digital if you are using a receiver that has better DACs than your soundcard, which would be mid- or high-end AV Recei'vers.

• T7900 + XtremeMusic + headset quest

I have a Sennheiser PC60 (headphone with mic), a Creative T7900 and a Creative XtremeMusic. I'd really like to be able to connect the speakers and the headset at once. So... is it possible to plug the headphone into the headphone jack on the volume control on the T7900 and plug the mic into the top jack on the x-fi?

I'm assuming T7900 is a speaker set, and I'm too lazy to verify (lol).
    As long as the cable is long enough you can do that, but make sure the "What You Hear" is turned off for you mic, otherwise you'll hear feedback the whole time it is just sitting on you desk or whereever. The card knows no difference between a set of desk speakers and a set of headphones, it just outputs the signal to where its supposed to and lets whatever recieves the signal do its thing.

Maybe you are looking for

• IPod no longer shuts off

Hey folks, I've had my iPod (the 30GB video) for a month or so, and things have been awesome overall with it. Just today, however, my iPod stopped recognizing the command to turn off (holding down the play/pause button). I've checked to make sure it'

• Opening CS5 in CS3 outlines fonts COOP Heavy

Am preparing to update an agency from CS3 to CS5.5. Finding that saving a Illustrator CS5.1 files down to CS3 outlines one of the fonts that had appearance attributes(all from the top half Ilustrator Effects). They own the font, and I tried with both

• Fact/Dim entries through RSRV

Hi all, When we analyzing the infocube in RSRV to see percentage of Dimension tables, system is showing 0% for all the dimensions and also for Fact tables. But data is existing in fact table of infocube and also in dimensions tables, when we see in S

• How do i know the ssl over non ssl

Hello Gurus, Your answer is greatly aprreciaied ; a) https://ebusdockel.9dc.com:243/DockerMasterAJX/services/DockerMaster b) http://ebusmodel.9dc.com/DockerMasterAJX/services/DockerMaster How do to dtermine from the above 2 URLS difference betwenn SS

• Multiple Characteristics addition in CL20N transaction code

Dear All, Can any body suggest how to add multiple characteristics in transaction code Cl20N. Although Paste function is there but it is not accepting. Thanks & Regards Sudhansu