Can't stop sound coming out of the sub - T7700

I was testing something today and noticed that even when i have only audio input plugged in, say the green front jack and have no other speakers attached - Even if i have the jack plugged into the front, or side sound still comes out of the sub. I've tried it with the front and side speakers disconnected and connected all while no input is in the center/sub connection - no matter the combination the sub still plays?Why? how can i have no sub at all?Should mention i've also tried it with the upmix switch in all positions and i'm using an audigy2 zs card not that it would matter though i guess.

It's worth bearing in mind that speakers really shouldn't do bass redirection, it should be the job of the receiver/decoder. Quite why Creative do things the other way around is anyone's guess. Aaanyway, have you tried simply turning the bass dial right the way down on the volume control box for the speakers? That's the best I can suggest.

Similar Messages

Maybe you are looking for

• I have 2 apple IDs and I want to transfer iTunes gift card funds

I want to transfer the money from my gift card that is "redeemed" on one of my apple IDs to my other apple ID. Is that possible? The funds haven't even been used at all, I just want them on my more current apple ID that I have associated with my new

• N97: Impossible to add email accounts

When I initially set up my Nokia N97, I added several email accounts with no problem.  But now when I need to add an account, it is not possible any more. The Help tells me to go to Messages > Options >Settings > Email > Email accounts and choose Opt

• Quotation Attachment with Purchase Order

please guide me how to attached the quotation with Purchase order regards

• Outbound e-mail in IC WebClient 7.0

Hi Experts, Small question in regards to the use of sending outbound e-mails from the IC WebClient application. - Is it possible to have these e-mails in the Agent Inbox? - if not, is there any way to keep track of these e-mails and to look them up?

• Smartforms. loop count - next page.

Hi all, i have created a smart form for voucher printing. ->MainWindow. ->loop1          itab into itab.    ->Template    ->Table        itab1 into itab1 where belnr = itab-belnr.    ->Text     signature.    ->Text      pageno1. above are the nodes i