COMPATIBLE AC ADAPTER FOR PRS-T1

My wife has an AC adapter for her Nook Simple Touch. Uses the USB with a wall outlet AC plug. Can I use this same USB wall AC plug with my PRS-T1 USB Cable to charge my PRS-T1 eReader?
Thanks

If it has a rating of at least 1000mA then it should work fine as a charger for the PRS-T1. With USB AC adapters you only need to concern yourself with current rating as they are all 5 volts.

Similar Messages

• Compatible vesa adapter for Apple 20" Cinema Display M9177LLA?

What is the model number of the Vesa adapter that is compatible with the Apple Cinema LCD Display model number M9177LL/A???????

According to the Apple specs for that monitor it accepts the Apple VESA adapter.
    The specs state "Compatible with VESA FDMI (MIS-D, 100, C) compliant mounting solutions."  And the adapter states "complies with the VESA MIS-D, 100, C version of the specification."  So I guess that will work to attach to that kind of VESA mount.

• I am looking for wifi adapter for my MacBook Pro(Mavericks 10.9.2)

i am looking for wifi adapter for my MacBook Pro(Mavericks 10.9.2). Somebody help me to find compatible Wifi adapter for my MacBook.
    Thank you!!

RRAJJ wrote:
    Thanks Bob! i already opened this search page but i didn't found anything compatible to mavericks!!!!
    Then you are not looking very well. The first one in the list has compatible wifi adapters. Mavericks compatable wifi adapters are included in most of the results from my link.
    If there are not enough results included in the list try modifying my search term. Try this instead:
    https://www.google.com/search?q=usb+wifi+adapter+for+mavericks
    There are dozens/hundreds listed.

• Please tell me which Ipod dock adapter is compatible with the Ipod Classic 80GB?  They no longer make this particular Ipod and I need the right dock adapter for my Panasonic SC-HC25 stereo system I recently purchased.

Please tell me which Ipod dock adapter is compatible with the Ipod Classic 80GB?  They no longer make this particular Ipod and I need the right dock adapter for my Panasonic SC-HC25 stereo system with universal dock for Ipod/Iphone I recently purchased.
    You can also send my answer to [email protected]
    Thanks in advance for all who will help.
    slovebk

refer to this Apple support Article, on Universal Dock which retail at $59 at Apple store.
    http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1380
    Look through the compatible list chart and see which 80GB model are you using, either ID 9 or 10. you can order through Apple Online Store.
    Have a nice day!

• I'm Looping for an european Mains adapter for my iPad air but not the hole adapter just the compatible top

Hi everybody, I'm looking for an european mains adapter for my iPad air, but not the hole adapter just the compatible top. Do You Knowledge if I can Bus ist anywhere?

Perhaps this.   Or any ordinary travel adapter you can buy at any airport or electrical store.

• VGA to Video adapter for a late 2004 iBOOK

I found a free TV and thought maybe i could use it as a larger screen format. so i went searching for cable adapters.
    I did do a search here in the search query box on word search vga to video and results show related to clam shell versions.
    while looking around the Apple web site for a VGA to Video adapter for a iBOOK G4 that shows a CPU speed of 1.2 GHz and a designation of PowerBook6, 5 yes that is how it is written in the System Profiler 'PowerBook6, 5'.
    Using a tape measure the screen itself with out the plastic frame shows a width of 9.5 inches , including the plastic frame shows: 11 and one quarter, that could round off to 12 inch even though it is not at or beyond the point 5 mark.
    The original paper work is some where ?.
    I found a VGA adapter that could possibly work at
    http://store.apple.com/us/product/M9109G/A?mco=MTY3ODQ5OTY#overview
    yet the wording states: The video adapter cable plugs into the video output port (mini-VGA) built into the back of the computers listed in the compatibility section below.
    Compatible with:
    iBook without an external reset button, eMac, iMac G5, or 17-inch iMac (1GHz) with mini-VGA port.
    does not say much for the laptop.
    There is shown a VGA adapter for the iBook here:
    http://support.apple.com/kb/HT2721?viewlocale=en_US
    yet finding it at the store ???
    if i copy the part number in a search query at the store the results show a Lexmark copy machine.
    I found many DVI adapters at:
    http://store.apple.com/us/product/M9319G/A?mco=MTY3ODQ5OTY#overview
    And then here:
    http://support.apple.com/kb/TA27124?viewlocale=en_US
    as copied and pasted here:
    The Apple Mini-DVI to S-Video/Composite Adapter does not work with PowerBook G4 (12-inch) computers,
    the one thing i have notice is that no compatibility charts actually show support for the 1.2 GHz iBOOK G4.
    I also see that there are Mini DVI to VGA adapters, Mini ?, does mention pin numbers ??.
    I was wondering if i could crossover the DVI to VGA thru the adapters using VGA and DVI cables, yet pin numbers and compatibility questions still remain.
    Suggestions ?
    Thank you.

http://store.apple.com/us/product/M9109G/A?mco=MTY3ODQ5OTY#overview
    The adapter in the above link is the one you need.
    ~Lyssa

• HP B500 Wireless Bluethooth Adapter for HP Printer Not Working With Windows 8.1

I have been using the HP BT500 bluetooth Wireless adapter to print wirelessly to my HP Officejet Pro 8500 printer.  I have been using Windows Vista, but recently upgraded to Windows 8.1.  I learned after the upgrade that the HP B500 wireless bluetooth adapter is not compatable with Windows 8.1.  I have attempted to find a driver upgrade for the B500, but there does not appear to be one available.  I have also searched the HP site and other sites in an attempt to locate an alter wireless blotth adapter to replace the B500, but have again been unable to locate one. 
    Is there a wireless bluetooth apter that will allow me to print wirelessly to my HP Office Pro 8500 from my laptop?

Hi @Raider83,
    Welcome to the HP Forums!
    I noticed that your HP B500 wireless bluetooth adapter for your HP Officejet 8500 is not working with Windows 8.1. I am sorry to hear this but happy to look into this for you!
    I am not sure if you are using a 32-bit or 64-bit Operating System. But sometimes with Windows 8.1 you can use compatibility mode to install an older version of the driver. Which might help the situation. Here is a link to some other Windows drivers, HP bt500 Bluetooth USB 2.0 Wireless Adapter Drivers.
    Once you got a driver downloaded, follow this guide, Make older programs compatible with this version of Windows, on how to install it using compatibility mode.  It is not guaranteed to work, but it is worth a try!
    If you still need me to look for other bluetooth adapters, please respond with your printer's Product/Model Number. To find your printer's Product/Model Number follow instructions in this link. Finding Your HP Product Model Number. As there are multiple HP Officejet 8500 printers.
    Thank you for posting, and have a nice day!
    RnRMusicMan
    I work on behalf of HP
    Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
    Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!

• I have a iMac its Bluetooth is not working. I need a Bluetooth Adapter for it. I am using Mac OSX 10.9

I have a iMac (Not under warranty) its Bluetooth is not working. Blue tooth Hardware is failed and Replacement is huge cost,I need a Bluetooth Adapter for it. I am using Mac OSX 10.9

Apple used to recommend this but now say it's not compatible.
    OWC have IOGear GBU421W6 Bluetooth 2.1 USB Micro Adapter   and IOGear GBU321 Bluetooth USB Adapter,  & should be able to confirm whether or not they'll work for you.

• Lightning to 30-pin Adapter for iPhone

I just got this and am disappointed to see that it doesn't work with Video. It does say this on the website, but I asked an apple person on the phone and she told me it might work. Anyways, it doesn't. I have an RCA cable that I could plug my old iphone 4s into and it would play video on my TV. Does anyone know how I would accomplish this with the iphone 5? it's for my car, not for my home, so using apple tv is not an option. one end of the cable is RCA (red, white, yellow) and the other is the old charging plug for the iphone 4.

If you're using a case on your iPhone 5, the problem may have something to do with the way your case was designed. Many of the most popular cases aren't compatible with the adapter becasue they prevent it from being flush with the bottom of your iPhone.
    The workaround solutions are to cut out part of the bottom of your case so the dock connector will fit, or to exchange the adapter for the adapter cable, which is $10 more but plugs in to the bottom of your iPhone like the USB cable that came with it.
    Personally, I just cut two small rubber parts of my case out (an Incipio DualPro that otherwise offers great protection, which I got at the local Verizon store). That solved the problem for me.

• I recently bought a lightning to 30 pin adapter for my new iPad so that I could continue to use my 30 pin to VGA cord, but when I plug the VGA cord into it it says it is not supported. They are all apple products, so why doesn't it work?

I recently bought a lightning to 30 pin adapter for my new iPad so that I could continue to use my 30 pin to VGA cord, but when I plug the VGA cord into it it says it is not supported. They are all apple products, so why doesn't it work?

If it is a lightning to 30 pin adaptor, and you have a 7th Generation Nano it has to fit the Nano.
    This is lightning to 30 pin adapter: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Apple%26%23174%3B---Lightning-to-30-Pin-Adapter/6651 936.p?id=1218803450821&skuId=6651936#tab=overview
    Is this what you bought?
    You need to contact Sony and see if they model you have is compatible with the docking adapter. It may not be.

• AC Adapter for Equium M50-163?

My AC adapter for the Equium M50-163 basically melted, however, I can't seem to find a suitable replacement part (my model's not even listed on the site it seems). Does anybody know what would be a compatible replacement for it?
    Kind regards.

Hi
    I wonder why you did not find the right AC adaptor for this notebook.
    Do you know the Toshiba European Options & Accessories site?
    http://eu.computers.toshiba-europe.com/ -> Products -> Options & Accessories
    There you can choose the right notebook and you will get these parts listed:
    AC Adapter (19V, 3.42A, 65W, 3-pin) PA3467E-1AC3
    AC Adapter (19V, 3.95A, 75W, 3-pin) PA3468E-1AC3
    AC Adapter, 15V DC, 5A, 75W, 3-Pin PA3378E-3AC3
    Hope I could help ;)

• Universal dock adapter for iPod classic

I am having problems obtaining a MA125G/B Universal Dock Adapter for my 160Gm iPod Classic. Now that all my music library is on the iPod, I am changing the "docks" from my car to my SUV to my home stereo system to a chargeable portable SONY docking station. I have only the one dock adapter #9 which came with the iPod. I live in Canada, and have had my Apple store try to locate a few additional adapters for me, but without success. I see that I can order one on line from Amazon.com, but when I go to purchase it, I am told that it can only be shipped within the US. Is there any retailer out there in Canada from whom I could purchase two or three of these universal adapters?

Actually, I'm not really replying to myself. I just want to confirm that the MA125 G/B universal dock adapter which I found on Amazon.com will be compatible with my 160GB iPod Classic? There is no picture shown with the adapter,and it says it is for an iPod Video 30GB. Is this adapter the one which has the number "9" stamped underneath the lip? I think I may be able to have it shipped to a friend in Fla.

• USB adapter for docking port Screen hp split x2

Hi! I would like to know if there is a USB adapter to connect to the expansion port on the bottom of the screen Hp Split x2 m121sa. The USB adapter for HP Elite h n46aa pad is compatible with my HP Split x ? I thank

Hi, No. The product says: Expand what you can do with a suite of accessories designed specifically for the HP ElitePad and turn a true business tablet into a total business solution.Simply connect one end of the adapter to the HP ElitePad, and connect to your USB device on the other end. Then pack and go when you’re ready to disconnect.Get the peace of mind of a one-year limited warranty. Additional support is available (North America only) seven days a week, 24 hours a day by phone as well as through online support forums. and your machine:     http://support.hp.com/us-en/product/HP-Split-13-x2-PC/5401170/model/5442928/document/c03944512/ Regards.

• USB adapter for old imac

I know this should be in the crt imac forum, but i need a response soon.
    I'm looking for a wireless usb adapter for a crt imac. This mac has the capability to use an airport card, but none is installed.
    Are there any usb adapters that are mac compatible? If not, is there anywhere i can find an old airport card (not airport extreme).

Hi John,
    You want one of these:
    http://www.linksys.com/servlet/Satellite?childpagename=US%2FLayout&packedargs=c% 3DLProductC2%26cid%3D1118334782530&pagename=Linksys%2FCommon%2FVisitorWrapper
    It connects to the ethernet port. I have the 'B' version on an old 450DV+, and it works well.
    Steve

• Compatible DC Adaptor for Creative TravelSound 400

Hi guys,
    I'm new to this forum, so this will be my first post here.
    I'm looking for a DC Adapter for my TravelSound 400. I've seen the price of the one on the Creative Online Store, and I find it would not be worthwhile to pay $30 shipping on something that would cost me $40. Therefore, I'm looking for one of the following options:
    () A place in Vancouver, BC where I can purchase the TravelSound adapter.
    (2) A place in Vancouver where I can purchase a DC adapter that is compatible.
    Does anybody know of any place like this?
    Thanks!
    Cheers,
    Eric

Adam Clarke,
    The Travelsound 400 uses a standard stereo minijack connector so it's definitely compatible with the Zen Touch player.
    Jason

Maybe you are looking for