Configuring a T400

Ok, in the process of buying a laptop by July 1st because then I will qualify for the free Windows 7 upgrade.
Need some opinions on my configurations.
P8700 (2.53GHz 1066MHz 3MBL2) or T9400 (2.53GHz 1066MHz 6MBL2)
Is there a huge difference for $60 more?
Genuine Windows Vista Business 64
Would rather a 64-bit unless anyone can point to any downsides, also it would qualify me for the Windows 7 Business 64-bit upgrade.
14.1 WXGA TFT, w/ LED Backlight
Don't need a camera or anything so best option.
ATI Mobility Radeon 3470 with 256MB
Only graphics card available for discrete graphicsT400
2 GB PC3-8500 DDR3 SDRAM 1067MHz SODIMM Memory (1 DIMM)
Going to install this additional 2 GB of RAM, is THIS a quality choice?
160 GB Hard Disk Drive, 5400rpm
Going to purchase a 1 TB or 500 GB external hard drive for all additional stuff needed so would not need a huge hard drive. Possibly upgrade to 250 GB, 5400 rpm.
Is the 7200 worth $50 more, will I see a big difference if I am not playing games or photo/video editing?
CD-RW/DVD-ROM Combo 24X/24X/24X/8X Max, Ultrabay Slim (Serial ATA)
Don't need anything better.
Express Card Slot & 7-1 Media Card Reader
Might as well for $9 more.
ThinkPad WiFi (BGN)
Does the wireless card make that much of a difference? If it will be used on a college campus will this one suffice? What would the Intel WiFi Link 5100 (AGN) with My WiFi Technology do better?
6 cell Li-Ion Battery
Extra battery life.
$933 with the T9400, $873 with the P8700.
Opinions? Anything that you would upgrade again if you had the chance? Will be using this as a college computer for now.
Thank you.

1. If you are not a gamer ABSOLUTELY go for the lowest spec CPU...the P8600. Advantages - cheaper, runs cooler, better battery life...all lead to more lifetime value from your lappy. Unless you are running heavy duty simulations/statistical computing, the extra processing power of a T9600 is wasted.
2. by the same token...if you are not a gamer....go with integrated graphics. The 4500 MHD does play HD video and is more than enough for most games. If you want to play high quality graphics games...the card that comes with T400 - the ATI 3450/3470 just won't cut it anyway...go for a separate console instead and actually have fun with games.
3. My 2 cents...spend the money saved via the above on a WXGA+ screen (1440 x 900). The extra real estate works wonders for productivity. Of course, definitely go for the LED backlight instead of the CCFL one. Energy savings, display quality are better.
4. Configure your laptop for a 2 GB (single DIMM) from Lenovo and buy the Crucial 2 GB stick from Newegg. It works great and is really cheap right now :-)
5. Re. wireless....I went for the Intel 5300 and its been working great. Supposedly has extra antennae that help with finding connections and staying connected. Helps with download speeds too. I can attest for both those advantages. But if you are working primarily from home/office you could save $20 and go for the 5100. I would avoid the base option (don't remember what its called).
6. If weight is not too much of an issue DEFINITELY go for the 9 cell battery. The battery life is fantastic and for me atleast, the additional weight is no biggie. The T400 will weigh 5 lb and 12 oz with a 9 cell battery but its very compact and easily fits into a backpack. I did not find it too much of a hassle to carry it around.

Similar Messages

• Wifi options - is there much difference?

I currently have a "g" wireless setup in my home, perhaps someday I'll get the "n" version. I'm trying to configure a T400 and there are four options that allow for "g" and "n" data rates:
    ThinkPad WiFi (BGN)   
    Intel WiFi Link 5100 (AGN) with My WiFi Technology
    Intel WiFi Link 5300 (AGN) with My WiFi Technology  
    Intel WiMAX/WiFi Link 5350 (AGN) with My WiFi Technology
    Is there any special reason why the Intel WiFi Link versions will give me anything special with my plain-jane wireless router or the ones I'm likely to encounter at airports or hotels?
    Also, if I want to play with NetStumbler or similar software, is one wifi option better than the others?
    Thanks! 

While I am not sure what the ThinkPad WiFi is (maybe an Atheros based chipset?), the three different Intels offered are actually different despite the similar names.
    The 5100 uses a two antenna design and can offered up to a 300mbps raw bandwidth.
    The 5300, on the other hand, uses three antenna, and thus can offer up to a 450mbps raw bandwidth.
    The last one is simply the addition of WiMAX onto the card.
    If you are simply looking for a card that connects well with your router and/airports/wireless APs, then I recommend that you get the Intel WiFi Link 5300 - in my experience, it has very good range and can detect wireless networks fairly well at weak signals. (Most airports / access points only use Wireless B/G)
    I wouldn't expect anything "special" with the card when used with your router though, since the card will just default back to 802.11g mode. You might get better range when using this card, however...
    Lastly, NetStumbler does not work when you are running Windows Vista Intel drivers - not sure about other chipsets, but if you are running Vista with Intel cards install - NetStumbler won't play very well with it... While you can try running XP drivers under Vista - things tend to crash if you try that.
    As for "similar software", it depends on what you are trying to run...
    I hope I answered some of your questions.

• Lenovo Special offer from CLEARWIRE SCAM

Hello,
    I'm writing this as a warning to anybody who considers wimax capable card for their thinkpad. 30 days Free trial is not available in Philadelphia, PA. I've ordered t400s with Intel 3150 specifically to try the CLEAR wimax service that is available in Philadelphia, PA. It seems that Lenovo customer service is unaware of the conditions of the Lenovo-Clear promotions published on the lenovo's web site http://shop.lenovo.com/ISS_Static/WW/AG/merchandising/US/popups/promos/clearwire.html especially when it says that 'You must activate the offer through the pop-up window that will only appear if you receive a WiMAX signal from the CLEAR network.' I have had one customer service representative hunging up on me and another one admitting that he has no idea what I am talking about. Even though I can see the CLEAR WiMAX service, no popup window has ever surfaced. 

Hello,
    Lenovo advertises "Get 30-days of service FREE everywhere CLEAR’s WiMAX network is available." The details of the offer are available here http://shop.lenovo.com/ISS_Static/WW/AG/merchandising/US/popups/promos/clearwire.html
    The only way to get the promotion is to use a pop-up window as per description referenced above. It says:
    You must activate the offer through the pop-up window that will only appear if you receive a WiMAX signal from the CLEAR network.
    and then
    This 30-Day Free Trial offer shall only be redeemed as described above.  This 30-Day Free Trial offer is not available for redemption through the CLEAR.com website or at any retail stores distributing CLEAR service.
    It seems that the description implies that the only way to redeem the offer is to use the pop-up window that would appear when laptop sees WiMAX signal from CLEAR. There're no other options available. This sounds reasonable enough, right? If there's a problem one would just pick up the phone and call Lenovo technical support. The knowledgeable and friendly customer service representative(s) would resolve the issue in no time. There's probably a button somewhere that needs to be pushed or something really simple like that. After all this is the only way to get the offer, so Lenovo would make it as simple as possible.
    There's a lot of CLEAR advertising here in Philadelphia, PA. The service is available throughout the city and in nearby counties. I was curious about WiMAX, so I've decided to spend extra money on Intel 5150 card while configuring my T400s. It comes with 30 days of free service, I thought. Yesterday I've decided to try the WiMAX service. I've watched the WiMAX tutorial first. It didn't mention anything about the pop-up window. I've used Access Connections tool to activate WiMAX. It searched for providers briefly and presented me with a single tower like icon labeled "Clear". No pop-up window appeared. I've tried 'Wide Scan", but the result was exactly the same. A single Clear tower, no pop-up window. On the next step I've clicked on the tower icon and then hit connect button that appeared on the right at the bottom of the screen. A small pop-up window appeared on the screen informing me about the progress. It was saying "Applying WiMAX settings", "Obtaining IP" and then completed. No other windows have appeared. The system just connected to the WiMAX. I thought, oh well, maybe I need to open up the web browser. May be the pop-up window is a web browser window? No, it was not the case. Internet explorer has greeted me with MSN and Lenovo tabs, no pop-up window. Ok, I'm missing something here. It's time to call the tech support. The representative promptly opened up a case, put me on hold for 7 minutes and came back with an answer. He said that there's something wrong with my setup, so I would have to restore the system to the factory condition. Ouch! The laptop is two days old; I didn't put a lot of things on it yet, so I've decided to give it a try. An hour later I've tried connecting to the WiMAX service again, this time using the system in its pristine state. The result was exactly the same as before. No pop-up window ever made its appearance to ask for my email, login and address. Ok, there's gotta be something I thought dialing the customer support again. This time the representative was not sure that WiMAX even available in Philadelphia. He then mentioned that he can't hear me well enough and asked if he can call me at a different phone number. I gave him the land line number, but nobody called. Half an hour later I've made another call to the technical support. The representative asked me if I can connect to the WiMAX service. My answer was yes, I can connect, but it's not the point. He said that if i'm able to connect, there's no issue and hang up the phone.
    I'm still able to connect to WiMAX today, but it wouldn't let me browse the net. I'm getting redirected to Clear web site where I can buy a day or a month of service. Still no pop-up window though. I guess I'm still missing something.
    Did anybody actually see the WiMAX CLEAR promotion pop-up window?

• T500 and WiMAX

in Libya we have WiMAX internet connection.
    the ISP has supplied us with a WiMAX USB modem to connect to the internet. the model is: Huawei EchoLife BM325.
    in the Access connection when i search for WiMAX operators i can't find any WiMAX access point.
    how can make sure that my laptop WiMAX signal is actuly compatible to the ISP WiMAX signal?
    thank you for your help and support.

T500CU,
    Amplifying on Bill's post, the 5100 and 5300 are non-WiMax implementations of Intel's network card family. WiMax is supported by the 5150 and 5350 versions. (Why vendors of advanced systems, including Lenovo, would bother with the lower-performing 5100 and 5150 is a bit baffling.)
    Another mystery is that, for many weeks, Lenovo hasn't offered the 5350 card on most CTO systems. We've had to configure recent T400 orders with the 5300 and swap them out (non-economic, but marginally useful as spares) for 5350s acquired elsewhere.  We've been pleased with 5350s and service from this dude in Hartford:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Intel-IBM-Thinkpad-T400-5350-AGN-802-11N-Wireless-Card_W0QQitemZ400068966656QQcm...
    Don't be tempted by others who offer "engineering samples" for a lowball price. Buy the production card. Incidentally, Lenovo/IBM carries the 5350 as a part (FRU #42T0965), but it's pricey: currently, $146.
    --BAM  

• What Configuration for Thinkpad T400 running Ubuntu 8.10 64-bit?

Hello,
    I will soon be assisting in the purchase of a new T400 for a friend of mine to use mainly for finishing up her Masters thesis on and also to use for her work as a teacher.
    She will be going from an old Dell latitude x300 (which died of course) that ran Ubuntu 8.10 32-bit. I have finally convinced her that a Thinkpad T series is the way to go and that it is worth it to pay the extra money for durability and quality.
    It will be pretty much a base system as she doesn't have a whole lot of money to play with but right now with the pretty huge sale going on I hope we can get a good deal.
     My question is what kind of configuration should I go for while customizing the system? I don't want to opt for a wifi card that's going to cause problems etc.
    I did look at the thinkwiki.org site and it looks like most things work fine but some things may have issues, though I'm not sure how up to date that information actually is now that Ubuntu 8.10 has had some time to mature a bit.
     So what I would like to know is if there are any little things that may not work that I should know about:
    Bluetooth - Looks like it works according to thinkwiki.org
    What wifi card to use?
        ThinkPad 11b/g Wireless LAN Mini PCI Express Adapter III  
        Intel WiFi Link 5100 (AGN) with My WiFi Technology [add $20.00]  
        Intel WiFi Link 5300 (AGN) with My WiFi Technology [add $40.00] [Lenovo recommended]
     I'm thinking stick with the base option but maybe having AGN functionality will be worth it for somewhat of a futureproofing idea. Is the Intel 5100 worth the extra 20 dollars? Is it fully functional now? What is better about the 5300 chipset that makes it more expensive than the 5100 chipset? Are either of these worth it? I don't want them if they are going to need some kind of hacking to get to work.
    Understand this computer is not for me. It's for an english teacher who is Not a techie at all. But is comfortable using Ubuntu for basic things. I just don't want an update to break wifi everytime like it did on her old dell with the boardcom chipset.
    I'm thinking pretty basic for the screen: 14.1 WXGA TFT, w/ CCFL Backlight, Camera
    How well does the camera work? Looks like it should work fine but I want confirmation of this. She will be using Skype with it preferably with video conferencing so that her 1 1/2yr old daughter can talk with her father when they move away this summer. So functional video is a must.
    For card slot I'm thinking:  Express Card Slot & 7-1 Media Card Reader
    How well does the media card reader function? She will be using this to transfer photos off her camera. Regular sd cards work fine?
    I appreciate everyone and anyone's input on this especially with this being a somewhat time sensitive purchase as the sale will end this week and she needs a new machine ASAP for her thesis writing.
    Also, should would be getting the 6-cell battery instead of the default 4-cell. How much wiggle does a 6-cell have in the new T400's compared to the 9-cell in the T61's?
    I purchased a T61 with 9-cell battery for my mother last summer (Running Ubuntu) and I must say the battery wiggle is absolutely horrible! One of the mounting hooks on the battery itself has become damaged and it's not from over abuse. I can't imagine the massive amount of flex/wiggle helped it at all.
    I'm thinking a 6-cell on this one would provide decent enough battery life but not protrude as much as the 9-cell and hopefully be a bit more durable as I am not impressed with the 9-cell.
    Oh and by the way, the video will just be the base integrated intel video, not switchable graphics as that will be unneccesary.
    Sorry for the long winded post but I (we) certainly appreciate any clarity we can get!

I see you have already purchased your T400. But for others reading this, I'd recommend going with the integrated (Intel) graphics rather than the discrete or switchable graphics. As jrsmartyn said, cutting-edge hardware can present a challenge with Linux. But Intel is much more active than ATI/AMD right now with Linux driver development. That doesn't necessarily mean smooth sailing with either choice: you'll need a recent distro for Intel graphics support as well. But the near-term future looks better for Intel than for AMD graphics support.
    The switchable graphics is interesting if you require higher performance than integrated graphics can provide. But it's complicated and new and I've seen many complaints that it doesn't work smoothly, especially with Linux. Another disadvantage to switchable graphics is that it seems only the ATI graphics have access to the digital video outputs (integrated DisplayPort and DVI on dock). A better option than switchable graphics may be to use an Advanced Dock with PCI express video card.
    Results of Your Ideal Business-Class Laptop survey, concluded 2009-07-29.
    Did someone help you?
    Say thanks! with a kudo.
    Even better: Pay it forward, help someone else.

• T400 and Incompatibility with Advanced Configuration and Power Interface (ACPI) PC Hal.dll

I manage the master XP image for our company and I have managed to keep 1 master image for every model of laptop hardware we have, from older P3's all the way to the T61's using the Advanced Configuration and Power Interface (ACPI) PC Hal.dll.  During the sysprep process, the user would have the option to update the HAL to the ACPI Multiprocessor PC.  Unfortunately, the new T400 and (W500's also) seem to be incompatibile with this HAL.  On the sysprepped image, I get a black screen on initial boot-up.  On reboot, I am asked if I want to start in safe mode.  I also played around with the Standard PC HAL and it also exhibited the same problems.  The only HALs that will work are the ACPI Uniprocessor PC HAL and ACPI Multiprocessor PC.  Using either one of these HALs on my master image could be incompatibile with older hardware.  I hate to have to move to maintaining two images.  Anybody have any experience in getting the Advanced Configuration and Power Interface (ACPI) PC HAL working on these new Lenovo models?  Thanks in advance.
    Solved!
    Go to Solution.

I also have the same problem.
    I have a hardware independant image that i have built in MS VPC / MS VS05 which is then sysprep'd and captured into a WIM file.
    Before i built my base image in the virtual environment, i configured all the automation files used to install windows, to include the latest Intel Matrix drivers v8.5, including the sysprep files in the base image.
    I have a custom WinPE v2.1 that the machine boots of the network, and runs a vbscript in the background to partition the disks, and map drives to the network, it then extracts the WIM file to the hard disk, and copies the required drivers from the network share for the model being imaged, and then proceeds to updating the sysprep.inf.
    One of the process's that is performed is checking what HAL to write into the sysprep file.
    I have forced all the different types of HAL's by hard coding them in the sysprep, but after the machine reboots i get the black screen of nothing and no hard disk activity, if i reboot into safe mode it freezes on agpCPQ.sys.
    I use this build process to support around 5,000 different machines at two different companies, there is proberly about 30 different models of machines that are supported by this image, (HP, Acer, Toshiba, IBM, Lenovo)and i only have the issue with the new Lenovo x301, T400 & T500.
    I have spoken with Lenovo Australia, and dealt directly with the advanced system engineers and even forwarded them a copy of my image for testing, so far they have not been able to provide a solution.
    They also sent me a copy of the restore disks for those models and windows xp installed without an issue, but the difference is that their image does a fully automated install where as my image is a sysprep'd image.
    I checked the machines HAL type after it was imaged, and it is the same as the HAL used inside my VM Image.

• [Solved] Xorg 1.8 / Trackpoint configuration issues.

After upgrading to X.Org X Server 1.8.1.902 (1.8.2 RC 2) on a T400, I've been having a strange issue with scrolling and middle-mouse-button pasting and the new configuration system.
    After the initial upgrade, I had no keyboard or trackpoint whatsoever (though the touchpad has always mysteriously worked perfectly) -- after some configuration work, mostly from these forums -- I got most things working:
    The problem I still have, though, is that EmulateWheelTimeout seems to have no effect (I think). It's loaded (by default, I believe) -- but all the same, the mouse moves when I scroll, and more annoyingly, on middle-mouse click, everything is pasted twice.
    Edit: I though I'd add another piece of oddness that would help people figure out what is going on. When I restart X, I get no keyboard whatsoever, until I send the first mouse click. Then everything works as described.
    Edit 2: Setting Option "EmulateWheelTimeout" "1" took care of the double-pasting issue, though the behavior is strange (mouse still moves while scrolling, though less...). I'd be curious what happens with other small values (5, 10, etc.). Anyhow, I'm going to mark this as solved, though I wouldn't say it is.
    I've tried a number of different permutations of the configs below, and what's there works well except for this issue:
    Here is my xorg.conf.d/20-trackpoint.conf
    Section "InputClass"
    Identifier "Trackpoint Wheel Emulation"
    MatchProduct "TPPS/2 IBM TrackPoint"
    MatchIsPointer "on"
    Driver "evdev"
    Option "Device" "/dev/input/by-path/platform-i8042-serio-2-event-mouse"http://www.google.com/firefox
    Option "GrabDevice" "False"
    Option "EmulateWheel" "true"
    Option "EmulateWheelButton" "2"
    #Option "EmulateWheelTimeout" "200"
    Option "Emulate3Buttons" "false"
    Option "XAxisMapping" "6 7"
    Option "YAxisMapping" "4 5"
    EndSection
    Section "InputClass"
    Identifier "disabling synaptic second trackpoint found"
    MatchProduct "TPPS/2 IBM TrackPoint"
    MatchDevicePath "/dev/input/mouse1"
    Option "Ignore" "on"
    EndSection
    And here is my Xorg.0.log:
    [ 5421.714] (II) config/udev: Adding input device SynPS/2 Synaptics TouchPad (/dev/input/event10)
    [ 5421.714] (**) SynPS/2 Synaptics TouchPad: Applying InputClass "touchpad"
    [ 5421.714] (II) Synaptics touchpad driver version 1.2.2
    [ 5421.714] (**) Option "Device" "/dev/input/event10"
    [ 5421.753] (II) SynPS/2 Synaptics TouchPad: x-axis range 1472 - 5472
    [ 5421.753] (II) SynPS/2 Synaptics TouchPad: y-axis range 1408 - 4448
    [ 5421.753] (II) SynPS/2 Synaptics TouchPad: pressure range 0 - 255
    [ 5421.753] (II) SynPS/2 Synaptics TouchPad: finger width range 0 - 0
    [ 5421.753] (II) SynPS/2 Synaptics TouchPad: buttons: left right
    [ 5421.753] (**) Option "SHMConfig" "on"
    [ 5421.753] (**) Option "EmulateTwoFingerMinZ" "0"
    [ 5421.753] (**) Option "VertEdgeScroll" "on"
    [ 5421.753] (**) Option "HorizEdgeScroll" "on"
    [ 5421.753] (**) Option "VertTwoFingerScroll" "on"
    [ 5421.753] (**) Option "HorizTwoFingerScroll" "on"
    [ 5421.753] (**) Option "TapButton1" "1"
    [ 5421.753] (**) Option "TapButton2" "2"
    [ 5421.753] (**) Option "TapButton3" "3"
    [ 5421.753] (**) Option "CircularScrolling" "on"
    [ 5421.753] (**) Option "CircScrollTrigger" "2"
    [ 5421.779] (--) SynPS/2 Synaptics TouchPad: touchpad found
    [ 5421.780] (**) SynPS/2 Synaptics TouchPad: always reports core events
    [ 5421.793] (II) XINPUT: Adding extended input device "SynPS/2 Synaptics TouchPad" (type: TOUCHPAD)
    [ 5421.793] (**) SynPS/2 Synaptics TouchPad: (accel) keeping acceleration scheme 1
    [ 5421.793] (**) SynPS/2 Synaptics TouchPad: (accel) acceleration profile 0
    [ 5421.793] (**) SynPS/2 Synaptics TouchPad: (accel) acceleration factor: 2.000
    [ 5421.793] (**) SynPS/2 Synaptics TouchPad: (accel) acceleration threshold: 4
    [ 5421.819] (--) SynPS/2 Synaptics TouchPad: touchpad found
    [ 5421.820] (II) config/udev: Adding input device SynPS/2 Synaptics TouchPad (/dev/input/mouse0)
    [ 5421.820] (**) SynPS/2 Synaptics TouchPad: Ignoring device from InputClass "disabling synaptic second mouse found"
    [ 5421.820] (II) config/udev: Adding input device TPPS/2 IBM TrackPoint (/dev/input/event11)
    [ 5421.820] (**) TPPS/2 IBM TrackPoint: Applying InputClass "Trackpoint Wheel Emulation"
    [ 5421.820] (II) LoadModule: "evdev"
    [ 5421.820] (II) Loading /usr/lib/xorg/modules/input/evdev_drv.so
    [ 5421.820] (II) Module evdev: vendor="X.Org Foundation"
    [ 5421.820] compiled for 1.8.0, module version = 2.4.0
    [ 5421.820] Module class: X.Org XInput Driver
    [ 5421.820] ABI class: X.Org XInput driver, version 9.0
    [ 5421.820] (**) TPPS/2 IBM TrackPoint: always reports core events
    [ 5421.820] (**) TPPS/2 IBM TrackPoint: Device: "/dev/input/by-path/platform-i8042-serio-2-event-mouse"
    [ 5421.833] (II) TPPS/2 IBM TrackPoint: Found 3 mouse buttons
    [ 5421.833] (II) TPPS/2 IBM TrackPoint: Found relative axes
    [ 5421.833] (II) TPPS/2 IBM TrackPoint: Found x and y relative axes
    [ 5421.833] (II) TPPS/2 IBM TrackPoint: Configuring as mouse
    [ 5421.833] (**) Option "Emulate3Buttons" "false"
    [ 5421.833] (II) TPPS/2 IBM TrackPoint: Forcing middle mouse button emulation off.
    [ 5421.833] (**) Option "EmulateWheel" "true"
    [ 5421.833] (**) Option "EmulateWheelButton" "2"
    [ 5421.833] (**) Option "YAxisMapping" "4 5"
    [ 5421.833] (**) TPPS/2 IBM TrackPoint: YAxisMapping: buttons 4 and 5
    [ 5421.833] (**) Option "XAxisMapping" "6 7"
    [ 5421.833] (**) TPPS/2 IBM TrackPoint: XAxisMapping: buttons 6 and 7
    [ 5421.833] (**) TPPS/2 IBM TrackPoint: EmulateWheelButton: 2, EmulateWheelInertia: 10, EmulateWheelTimeout: 200
    [ 5421.833] (II) XINPUT: Adding extended input device "TPPS/2 IBM TrackPoint" (type: MOUSE)
    [ 5421.833] (**) TPPS/2 IBM TrackPoint: (accel) keeping acceleration scheme 1
    [ 5421.833] (**) TPPS/2 IBM TrackPoint: (accel) acceleration profile 0
    [ 5421.833] (**) TPPS/2 IBM TrackPoint: (accel) acceleration factor: 2.000
    [ 5421.833] (**) TPPS/2 IBM TrackPoint: (accel) acceleration threshold: 4
    [ 5421.833] (II) TPPS/2 IBM TrackPoint: initialized for relative axes.
    [ 5421.833] (II) config/udev: Adding input device TPPS/2 IBM TrackPoint (/dev/input/mouse1)
    [ 5421.833] (**) TPPS/2 IBM TrackPoint: Ignoring device from InputClass "disabling synaptic second trackpoint found"
    [ 5421.834] (II) config/udev: Adding input device ThinkPad Extra Buttons (/dev/input/event4)
    [ 5421.834] (II) No input driver/identifier specified (ignoring)
    [ 5424.706] (II) 3rd Button detected: disabling emulate3Button
    Last edited by sammermpc (2010-07-16 05:17:53)

Nothing ?
    Switchng off hal deamon and cleaning ~/.kde* has no effect...
    So, after searching on google again an again, still nothing found.... even among the Ubuntu specific issue where post are terminated
    with "wait next version of the package", the windows-style answer.
    I will continue my attempts to fix this... but my conclusion about this is that hal was more precise in his behavior than udev...

• T400 network cable unplugged even actually it's plugged

Hi guys,
    I got a network cable unplugged issue from last week on my T400 laptop. No matter the network cable is plugged or not, it always report network is unplugged, and the two lights (green & yellow) at the side of the network cabel socket is always on even if the cable is unplugged. Plugging the same network cable to antoher laptop, no issue on network access.
    Here are what I have tried:
    1) upgraded the device driver (intel pro) to latest one, does not help;
    2) Tried the repair function, but failed;
    3) tried to restore to a point which is one week earlier than the date it stop working. did not fix the issue;
    4) changed the Intel pro to 100Mb full deplex, does not work; but when change to 10MB full duplex, some web pages are accessible, but the data download is always stopped after a while. However, these two days this setting could not access web page any more. It keep acquiring IP address and always says no connection.
    5) With Ubuntu 8.1, shows same issue.
    I also tried the wireless to see whether can accesss the network, it even could not turn on. is the wireless and ethernet on same hardware card? now both wired and wireless out of work.
    Please help to advise the possible causes, solutions or how to diagnose further, thanks very much,
    Adam

Depending on the type and model of the router it is able to switch the ethernet ports to power save-mode.
    Some combinations "Thinkpad vs router" do have problems with it. Disable the powersave - mode for the ethernet port(s) in the router-configuration and try again.
    My home-forum: http://www.thinkpad-forum.de
    Wiki: Deutsches ThinkPad-Wiki English ThinkWiki
    My ThinkPad-Collection

• T400 with ATI Radeon HD 3400. Driver not found after running ImageX.exe /Capture

Hello,
    I was able to reproduce the following problem on a T400.
    - unattended installation of WXP-SP3 (slipstreamed)
    - reboot
    - install latest ATI driver from Lenovo/IBM site (8.503.2.2-080818a-069536C)
    - reboot
    At this point, the video driver is well configured.
    - Reboot once or twice, video driver still good.
    - Boot the T400 on WinPE 2.0
    - Capture the C:\ to a network file share using ImageX.exe (from Microsoft's WAIK 1.1)
    - Shutdown the T400, and reboot on C:\
    - At this point, video driver is "lost". The Hardware Wizard says "new driver found", but stick with default VGA.
    Then I get an ATI error telling the driver is missing or not well installed.
    - When rebooting several times, suddenly the card is back in the device manager as a Radeon HD 3400.
    (without re-installing the driver ...)
    Anyone has an explanation ?
    Please not I did not run "sysprep.exe" before capturing with ImageX.exe
    stefan

Update on this problem.
    After running "sysprep.exe -mini -quiet -reseal -shutdown", I ran the "ImageX.exe /capture".
    After rebooting the T400, the ATI driver was fine.
    Either is a coincidence (but I could repeat it 3 times...) or it is not advised to run "ImageX.exe /Capture" on a non-syspreped Windows XP.
    I know that a non-syspreped Vista system has a limitation if captured with ImageX.exe. But I am not aware on any limitation with XP.
    Stefan

• T400 not booting at all.

My T400 is not booting at all.
    When I power it on, no matter it's on AC or battery, it just shows the boot screen
    Black Screen with Thinkpad written (in BIG white letters).
    and "To Interrupt normal setup, press the blue ThinkVantage button" 
    I tried pressing Thinkvantage button nothing happened.
    I also tried pressing all function Keys, from F1 to F12... nothing happened
    I am not too sure what went wrong, I am on travel and needed my laptop badly.
    not sure what to do can anybody help me please. 
    System Configuration:
    T400, 2 GB RAM, 
    Windows XP SP3, 
    Just one Partition on hard disk C drive.
    How did this happen: 
    I am also not too sure but I remember few things that I did last, and mentioning them here,
    not too sure if this has got something to with the problem that I am facing...
    1. I compressed my C drive.
    2. I had hibernation enabled ...disabled it...shutdown-ed the machine
    3. Next time when i rebooted machine..i was in flight....I  did work that i wanted to do ,,then enabled hibernation...
        and hiberanted...
    4. Before hibernation could have completed .... i closed the flap..and kept it in bag... 
    5. later on when i powered it on ...its not booting at all

I don't tell what caused your problem ( there are more knowledgable people here for it) but it is not wise to do these alterations you mention on a trip - better try things at home with a recent backup

• How do I obtain a set of Windows 7 recovery/installation discs (in my case T400)

Half an hours fruitless searching on Lenovo sites has not go me the answer. Well maybe a part number - 04T1506.
    Also most helpful links in old posts dump you out to the general support page at Lenovo.
    So here's the issue: At work I have a nice Lenovo laptop and have decided to get a used/refurb T400 for home. There are plenty to choose from. A large proportion state that Windows 7 is pre-installed.
    The first thing I would do with the machine is a total disc wipe and clean install of Windows 7. Becuase I would have no idea what viruses/stealthware might be on the machine. No system recovery procedure would satisfy me. This is exactly what I've done on previous Windows XP based Lenovos I've had - but I had a 6-disc set called "Product Recovery CD for Type RnR'.
    So what does one do with a used (or even departmentally transferred) Windows 7 T400?
    How do I order something like part 04T1506? There's no obvious shopping option on the page it's listed on - e.g.
    http://support.lenovo.com/en_GB/product-and-parts/detail.page?LegacyDocID=MIGR-72806
    I want to feel sure about the obtainability and cost of such a disc set BEFORE I make my T400 purchase.
    Also, will a license key be needed and will the one on the sticker thats supposed to be attached to the T400 work?
    (plenty of reports that these stickers get worn to unreadability)
    (in my previous XP case, the OS was recognized as being an OEM one so no key was asked for).
    I am sure the answer to this - surprisingly not covered in any Lenovo FAQ - will be of interest to other Lenovo enthusiasts too.

Hi,
    You have a few options depending on the "new" machines configuration.
    If it came with Windows 7 installed and the recovery partition is intact, you can do a reset to factory state using Rescue and Recovery.  For that matter, maybe it will come with a user-burned set of recovery media.
    If it was a Win 7 machine you can do a clean install of Win 7 and activate with the CoA sticker's key - if it's readable.  Follow that by a ThinkVantage System Update install and use it to pull down the appropriate drivers.  Install ISOs are available for download - or borrow install media.
    You can contact support.,  They should be able to sell you recovery media - or refer you to someone who can.  Here in the US support can provide the media.  This is if your machine was originally licensed for Win 7.  If it was a Vista machine, support won't provide '7 media.
    Otherwise you're looking at buying MS Win 7 media and doing a clean install.
    Z.
    UK support:
    United Kingdom
    THINK-branded products
    English
    08705-500-900
    (Standard warranty support)
    9 AM - 6 PM
    Monday - Friday
    The large print: please read the Community Participation Rules before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.  The fine print: I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. Unsolicited private messages will be ignored. ... GeezBlog
    English Community   Deutsche Community   Comunidad en Español   Русскоязычное Сообщество

• T400 Vista vs Access Connections

(I hope this doesn't show up twice.  My first try failed with an undecipherable server error)
    Basically, wifi is unusable on my new T400 when running Vista Ultimate or Vista Business 64.  If I run XP it works just fine.  All 3 are stock Lenovo OEM installs from factory media.
    My home wifi router is sitting close to the laptop.  W/Vista, I can usually see it via "find" but usually can't connect.  Occasionally after rebooting I can.  Sometimes I can't even see it in find.  W/XP on this T400, or with XP on my T61, it works as expected.
    I suspect confiicts between Vista wifi management and Access Connections.  With XP, one could solve this by unchecking the "let windows manage..." box in wifi properties.  There doesn't seem to be such an option in Vista.   I have tried disabling the windows "Zero Configuration" service (WLAN Autoconfig after SP1) but that doesn't help.  Without that service, AC can't even turn on the radio.  Worse (!) I can't turn the radio on manually via Fx-F5 either.  Bluetooth yes, wifi no.
    It looks like AC actually uses some/all of the WLAN Autoconfig function.
    One thing I haven't tried yet is uninstalling AC and just using the Vista wifi management.  Even if that works, it gives up a lot in terms of profile management.
    I welcome any suggestions.  As it stands, this shiny new T400 is unusable.   It's a nice little machine, but this isn't the first of the frustrations....
    Thanks,
    Z
    Message Edited by zoltanthegypsy on 10-24-2008 03:38 PM
    The large print: please read the Community Participation Rules before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.  The fine print: I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. Unsolicited private messages will be ignored. ... GeezBlog
    English Community   Deutsche Community   Comunidad en Español   Русскоязычное Сообщество

Unfortunately, I need to use this thing on the road as well as at home, so a fixed IP address isn't an option since I won't know what subnet(s) will be in use.  I experienced the same problems last weekend at two hotels and in the Denver airport, so it isn't my router.
    I have done quite a bit more experimentation with this problem, without any resolution.  I do notice that when it fails Vista thinks it is connected, but only locally.  It has assigned a 169... address which I take to mean that DHCP has failed.  Trying a command: ipconfig /renew fails with an error.
    If I let  it fail, then reboot, it usually will succeed as long as I try to connect to the same access point that failed before the reboot.
    I tried uninstalling Access Connections, but Vista has the same problem(s) when it is doing the management!  Failed connections, local only connections, and often success after a reboot.  One interesting and nasty difference is that when using the Windows management w/out Access Connections, wired connections will also fail in the same way!
    I see many, many people on the web who are having similar problems.   Some of the threads go back more than a year with no resolution.
    I have gone around and around with IBM/Lenovo support.  They have escalated the problem to a series of lead techs who never return phone calls.  Very disappointing, since the first tier techs are quite friendly and helpful - and generally return calls.
    My next step is to go back to the nice man who handles escalations from the sales side, and ask him where to send this piece of junk.   It boggles my mind that Microsoft and Lenovo will put this kind of half-baked crap in the marketplace, and then do nothing to get it working.
    Z.

• T400 realtek wifi fails after short use, given IOMMU errors in dmesg

Hello, thanks for reading.
    The title explains the problem pretty well.  I can connect to any given network just fine through wicd, but after a short bit of use the networking entirely stops and if I try to make any changes I get what I assume is a kernel panic and the whole system stops responding, short of the caps lock blinking.
    Relevant outputs include:
    dmesg:
    Linux version 2.6.31-ARCH (root@architect) (gcc version 4.4.1 (GCC) ) #1 SMP PREEMPT Fri Oct 23 10:03:24 CEST 2009
    Command line: root=/dev/disk/by-uuid/746ab7a4-69f4-450c-bfe0-3a9f9cdd7a09 ro vga=791
    KERNEL supported cpus:
    Intel GenuineIntel
    AMD AuthenticAMD
    Centaur CentaurHauls
    BIOS-provided physical RAM map:
    BIOS-e820: 0000000000000000 - 000000000009ec00 (usable)
    BIOS-e820: 000000000009ec00 - 00000000000a0000 (reserved)
    BIOS-e820: 00000000000dc000 - 0000000000100000 (reserved)
    BIOS-e820: 0000000000100000 - 00000000bf8a1000 (usable)
    BIOS-e820: 00000000bf8a1000 - 00000000bf8a7000 (reserved)
    BIOS-e820: 00000000bf8a7000 - 00000000bf9b7000 (usable)
    BIOS-e820: 00000000bf9b7000 - 00000000bfa0f000 (reserved)
    BIOS-e820: 00000000bfa0f000 - 00000000bfac6000 (usable)
    BIOS-e820: 00000000bfac6000 - 00000000bfad1000 (ACPI NVS)
    BIOS-e820: 00000000bfad1000 - 00000000bfad4000 (ACPI data)
    BIOS-e820: 00000000bfad4000 - 00000000bfad8000 (reserved)
    BIOS-e820: 00000000bfad8000 - 00000000bfadc000 (ACPI NVS)
    BIOS-e820: 00000000bfadc000 - 00000000bfadf000 (reserved)
    BIOS-e820: 00000000bfadf000 - 00000000bfb06000 (ACPI NVS)
    BIOS-e820: 00000000bfb06000 - 00000000bfb08000 (ACPI data)
    BIOS-e820: 00000000bfb08000 - 00000000bfd0f000 (reserved)
    BIOS-e820: 00000000bfd0f000 - 00000000bfd9f000 (ACPI NVS)
    BIOS-e820: 00000000bfd9f000 - 00000000bfdff000 (ACPI data)
    BIOS-e820: 00000000bfdff000 - 00000000bfe00000 (usable)
    BIOS-e820: 00000000bfe00000 - 00000000c0000000 (reserved)
    BIOS-e820: 00000000e0000000 - 00000000f0000000 (reserved)
    BIOS-e820: 00000000fec00000 - 00000000fec10000 (reserved)
    BIOS-e820: 00000000fed00000 - 00000000fed00400 (reserved)
    BIOS-e820: 00000000fed10000 - 00000000fed14000 (reserved)
    BIOS-e820: 00000000fed18000 - 00000000fed1a000 (reserved)
    BIOS-e820: 00000000fed1c000 - 00000000fed90000 (reserved)
    BIOS-e820: 00000000fee00000 - 00000000fee01000 (reserved)
    BIOS-e820: 00000000ff800000 - 0000000100000000 (reserved)
    BIOS-e820: 0000000100000000 - 000000023c000000 (usable)
    DMI present.
    last_pfn = 0x23c000 max_arch_pfn = 0x400000000
    MTRR default type: uncachable
    MTRR fixed ranges enabled:
    00000-9FFFF write-back
    A0000-BFFFF uncachable
    C0000-D3FFF write-protect
    D4000-DBFFF uncachable
    DC000-FFFFF write-protect
    MTRR variable ranges enabled:
    0 base 23C000000 mask FFC000000 uncachable
    1 base 000000000 mask F80000000 write-back
    2 base 080000000 mask FC0000000 write-back
    3 base 100000000 mask F00000000 write-back
    4 base 200000000 mask FC0000000 write-back
    5 disabled
    6 disabled
    x86 PAT enabled: cpu 0, old 0x7040600070406, new 0x7010600070106
    e820 update range: 00000000c0000000 - 0000000100000000 (usable) ==> (reserved)
    last_pfn = 0xbfe00 max_arch_pfn = 0x400000000
    e820 update range: 0000000000001000 - 0000000000006000 (usable) ==> (reserved)
    Scanning 1 areas for low memory corruption
    modified physical RAM map:
    modified: 0000000000000000 - 0000000000001000 (usable)
    modified: 0000000000001000 - 0000000000006000 (reserved)
    modified: 0000000000006000 - 000000000009ec00 (usable)
    modified: 000000000009ec00 - 00000000000a0000 (reserved)
    modified: 00000000000dc000 - 0000000000100000 (reserved)
    modified: 0000000000100000 - 00000000bf8a1000 (usable)
    modified: 00000000bf8a1000 - 00000000bf8a7000 (reserved)
    modified: 00000000bf8a7000 - 00000000bf9b7000 (usable)
    modified: 00000000bf9b7000 - 00000000bfa0f000 (reserved)
    modified: 00000000bfa0f000 - 00000000bfac6000 (usable)
    modified: 00000000bfac6000 - 00000000bfad1000 (ACPI NVS)
    modified: 00000000bfad1000 - 00000000bfad4000 (ACPI data)
    modified: 00000000bfad4000 - 00000000bfad8000 (reserved)
    modified: 00000000bfad8000 - 00000000bfadc000 (ACPI NVS)
    modified: 00000000bfadc000 - 00000000bfadf000 (reserved)
    modified: 00000000bfadf000 - 00000000bfb06000 (ACPI NVS)
    modified: 00000000bfb06000 - 00000000bfb08000 (ACPI data)
    modified: 00000000bfb08000 - 00000000bfd0f000 (reserved)
    modified: 00000000bfd0f000 - 00000000bfd9f000 (ACPI NVS)
    modified: 00000000bfd9f000 - 00000000bfdff000 (ACPI data)
    modified: 00000000bfdff000 - 00000000bfe00000 (usable)
    modified: 00000000bfe00000 - 00000000c0000000 (reserved)
    modified: 00000000e0000000 - 00000000f0000000 (reserved)
    modified: 00000000fec00000 - 00000000fec10000 (reserved)
    modified: 00000000fed00000 - 00000000fed00400 (reserved)
    modified: 00000000fed10000 - 00000000fed14000 (reserved)
    modified: 00000000fed18000 - 00000000fed1a000 (reserved)
    modified: 00000000fed1c000 - 00000000fed90000 (reserved)
    modified: 00000000fee00000 - 00000000fee01000 (reserved)
    modified: 00000000ff800000 - 0000000100000000 (reserved)
    modified: 0000000100000000 - 000000023c000000 (usable)
    initial memory mapped : 0 - 20000000
    init_memory_mapping: 0000000000000000-00000000bfe00000
    0000000000 - 00bfe00000 page 2M
    kernel direct mapping tables up to bfe00000 @ 8000-c000
    init_memory_mapping: 0000000100000000-000000023c000000
    0100000000 - 023c000000 page 2M
    kernel direct mapping tables up to 23c000000 @ a000-14000
    RAMDISK: 37f36000 - 37fef4e4
    ACPI: RSDP 00000000000f64e0 00024 (v02 LENOVO)
    ACPI: XSDT 00000000bfd6a273 0009C (v01 LENOVO TP-7U 00002160 LTP 00000000)
    ACPI: FACP 00000000bfd6a400 000F4 (v03 LENOVO TP-7U 00002160 LNVO 00000001)
    ACPI: DSDT 00000000bfd6a7db 0F3FB (v01 LENOVO TP-7U 00002160 MSFT 03000000)
    ACPI: FACS 00000000bfd8e000 00040
    ACPI: SSDT 00000000bfd6a5b4 00227 (v01 LENOVO TP-7U 00002160 MSFT 03000000)
    ACPI: ECDT 00000000bfd79bd6 00052 (v01 LENOVO TP-7U 00002160 LNVO 00000001)
    ACPI: APIC 00000000bfd79c28 00078 (v01 LENOVO TP-7U 00002160 LNVO 00000001)
    ACPI: MCFG 00000000bfd79ca0 0003C (v01 LENOVO TP-7U 00002160 LNVO 00000001)
    ACPI: HPET 00000000bfd79cdc 00038 (v01 LENOVO TP-7U 00002160 LNVO 00000001)
    ACPI: SLIC 00000000bfd79dc2 00176 (v01 LENOVO TP-7U 00002160 LTP 00000000)
    ACPI: BOOT 00000000bfd79f38 00028 (v01 LENOVO TP-7U 00002160 LTP 00000001)
    ACPI: ASF! 00000000bfd79f60 000A0 (v16 LENOVO TP-7U 00002160 PTL 00000001)
    ACPI: SSDT 00000000bfd8d213 0054F (v01 LENOVO TP-7U 00002160 INTL 20050513)
    ACPI: TCPA 00000000bfb07000 00032 (v00 00000000 00000000)
    ACPI: DMAR 00000000bfb06000 000D8 (v01 00000001 00000000)
    ACPI: SSDT 00000000bfad3000 00655 (v01 PmRef CpuPm 00003000 INTL 20050624)
    ACPI: SSDT 00000000bfad2000 00274 (v01 PmRef Cpu0Tst 00003000 INTL 20050624)
    ACPI: SSDT 00000000bfad1000 00242 (v01 PmRef ApTst 00003000 INTL 20050624)
    ACPI: Local APIC address 0xfee00000
    (8 early reservations) ==> bootmem [0000000000 - 023c000000]
    #0 [0000000000 - 0000001000] BIOS data page ==> [0000000000 - 0000001000]
    #1 [0000006000 - 0000008000] TRAMPOLINE ==> [0000006000 - 0000008000]
    #2 [0001000000 - 00016837d0] TEXT DATA BSS ==> [0001000000 - 00016837d0]
    #3 [0037f36000 - 0037fef4e4] RAMDISK ==> [0037f36000 - 0037fef4e4]
    #4 [000009ec00 - 0000100000] BIOS reserved ==> [000009ec00 - 0000100000]
    #5 [0001684000 - 000168414c] BRK ==> [0001684000 - 000168414c]
    #6 [0000008000 - 000000a000] PGTABLE ==> [0000008000 - 000000a000]
    #7 [000000a000 - 000000f000] PGTABLE ==> [000000a000 - 000000f000]
    found SMP MP-table at [ffff8800000f6520] f6520
    [ffffea0000000000-ffffea0007dfffff] PMD -> [ffff880028600000-ffff88002f5fffff] on node 0
    Zone PFN ranges:
    DMA 0x00000000 -> 0x00001000
    DMA32 0x00001000 -> 0x00100000
    Normal 0x00100000 -> 0x0023c000
    Movable zone start PFN for each node
    early_node_map[7] active PFN ranges
    0: 0x00000000 -> 0x00000001
    0: 0x00000006 -> 0x0000009e
    0: 0x00000100 -> 0x000bf8a1
    0: 0x000bf8a7 -> 0x000bf9b7
    0: 0x000bfa0f -> 0x000bfac6
    0: 0x000bfdff -> 0x000bfe00
    0: 0x00100000 -> 0x0023c000
    On node 0 totalpages: 2079234
    DMA zone: 56 pages used for memmap
    DMA zone: 107 pages reserved
    DMA zone: 3830 pages, LIFO batch:0
    DMA32 zone: 14280 pages used for memmap
    DMA32 zone: 766625 pages, LIFO batch:31
    Normal zone: 17696 pages used for memmap
    Normal zone: 1276640 pages, LIFO batch:31
    ACPI: PM-Timer IO Port: 0x1008
    ACPI: LAPIC (acpi_id[0x00] lapic_id[0x00] enabled)
    ACPI: LAPIC (acpi_id[0x01] lapic_id[0x01] enabled)
    ACPI: LAPIC (acpi_id[0x02] lapic_id[0x02] disabled)
    ACPI: LAPIC (acpi_id[0x03] lapic_id[0x03] disabled)
    ACPI: LAPIC_NMI (acpi_id[0x00] high edge lint[0x1])
    ACPI: LAPIC_NMI (acpi_id[0x01] high edge lint[0x1])
    ACPI: IOAPIC (id[0x01] address[0xfec00000] gsi_base[0])
    IOAPIC[0]: apic_id 1, version 32, address 0xfec00000, GSI 0-23
    ACPI: INT_SRC_OVR (bus 0 bus_irq 0 global_irq 2 dfl dfl)
    ACPI: INT_SRC_OVR (bus 0 bus_irq 9 global_irq 9 high level)
    ACPI: IRQ0 used by override.
    ACPI: IRQ2 used by override.
    ACPI: IRQ9 used by override.
    Using ACPI (MADT) for SMP configuration information
    ACPI: HPET id: 0x8086a201 base: 0xfed00000
    SMP: Allowing 4 CPUs, 2 hotplug CPUs
    nr_irqs_gsi: 24
    PM: Registered nosave memory: 0000000000001000 - 0000000000006000
    PM: Registered nosave memory: 000000000009e000 - 000000000009f000
    PM: Registered nosave memory: 000000000009f000 - 00000000000a0000
    PM: Registered nosave memory: 00000000000a0000 - 00000000000dc000
    PM: Registered nosave memory: 00000000000dc000 - 0000000000100000
    PM: Registered nosave memory: 00000000bf8a1000 - 00000000bf8a7000
    PM: Registered nosave memory: 00000000bf9b7000 - 00000000bfa0f000
    PM: Registered nosave memory: 00000000bfac6000 - 00000000bfad1000
    PM: Registered nosave memory: 00000000bfad1000 - 00000000bfad4000
    PM: Registered nosave memory: 00000000bfad4000 - 00000000bfad8000
    PM: Registered nosave memory: 00000000bfad8000 - 00000000bfadc000
    PM: Registered nosave memory: 00000000bfadc000 - 00000000bfadf000
    PM: Registered nosave memory: 00000000bfadf000 - 00000000bfb06000
    PM: Registered nosave memory: 00000000bfb06000 - 00000000bfb08000
    PM: Registered nosave memory: 00000000bfb08000 - 00000000bfd0f000
    PM: Registered nosave memory: 00000000bfd0f000 - 00000000bfd9f000
    PM: Registered nosave memory: 00000000bfd9f000 - 00000000bfdff000
    PM: Registered nosave memory: 00000000bfe00000 - 00000000c0000000
    PM: Registered nosave memory: 00000000c0000000 - 00000000e0000000
    PM: Registered nosave memory: 00000000e0000000 - 00000000f0000000
    PM: Registered nosave memory: 00000000f0000000 - 00000000fec00000
    PM: Registered nosave memory: 00000000fec00000 - 00000000fec10000
    PM: Registered nosave memory: 00000000fec10000 - 00000000fed00000
    PM: Registered nosave memory: 00000000fed00000 - 00000000fed10000
    PM: Registered nosave memory: 00000000fed10000 - 00000000fed14000
    PM: Registered nosave memory: 00000000fed14000 - 00000000fed18000
    PM: Registered nosave memory: 00000000fed18000 - 00000000fed1a000
    PM: Registered nosave memory: 00000000fed1a000 - 00000000fed1c000
    PM: Registered nosave memory: 00000000fed1c000 - 00000000fed90000
    PM: Registered nosave memory: 00000000fed90000 - 00000000fee00000
    PM: Registered nosave memory: 00000000fee00000 - 00000000fee01000
    PM: Registered nosave memory: 00000000fee01000 - 00000000ff800000
    PM: Registered nosave memory: 00000000ff800000 - 0000000100000000
    Allocating PCI resources starting at c0000000 (gap: c0000000:20000000)
    NR_CPUS:16 nr_cpumask_bits:16 nr_cpu_ids:4 nr_node_ids:1
    PERCPU: Embedded 28 pages at ffff880028035000, static data 82400 bytes
    Built 1 zonelists in Zone order, mobility grouping on. Total pages: 2047095
    Kernel command line: root=/dev/disk/by-uuid/746ab7a4-69f4-450c-bfe0-3a9f9cdd7a09 ro vga=791
    PID hash table entries: 4096 (order: 12, 32768 bytes)
    Dentry cache hash table entries: 1048576 (order: 11, 8388608 bytes)
    Inode-cache hash table entries: 524288 (order: 10, 4194304 bytes)
    Initializing CPU#0
    xsave/xrstor: enabled xstate_bv 0x3, cntxt size 0x240
    Checking aperture...
    No AGP bridge found
    Calgary: detecting Calgary via BIOS EBDA area
    Calgary: Unable to locate Rio Grande table in EBDA - bailing!
    PCI-DMA: Using software bounce buffering for IO (SWIOTLB)
    Placing 64MB software IO TLB between ffff880020000000 - ffff880024000000
    software IO TLB at phys 0x20000000 - 0x24000000
    Memory: 8114824k/9371648k available (3628k kernel code, 1054712k absent, 201116k reserved, 1500k data, 484k init)
    SLUB: Genslabs=13, HWalign=64, Order=0-3, MinObjects=0, CPUs=4, Nodes=1
    NR_IRQS:768
    Extended CMOS year: 2000
    Fast TSC calibration using PIT
    Detected 2527.220 MHz processor.
    Console: colour dummy device 80x25
    console [tty0] enabled
    hpet clockevent registered
    HPET: 4 timers in total, 0 timers will be used for per-cpu timer
    Calibrating delay loop (skipped), value calculated using timer frequency.. 5056.04 BogoMIPS (lpj=8424066)
    Security Framework initialized
    Mount-cache hash table entries: 256
    CPU: L1 I cache: 32K, L1 D cache: 32K
    CPU: L2 cache: 3072K
    CPU: Physical Processor ID: 0
    CPU: Processor Core ID: 0
    mce: CPU supports 6 MCE banks
    CPU0: Thermal monitoring enabled (TM2)
    using mwait in idle threads.
    Performance Counters: Core2 events, Intel PMU driver.
    ... version: 2
    ... bit width: 40
    ... generic counters: 2
    ... value mask: 000000ffffffffff
    ... max period: 000000007fffffff
    ... fixed-purpose counters: 3
    ... counter mask: 0000000700000003
    ACPI: Core revision 20090521
    Setting APIC routing to flat
    ..TIMER: vector=0x30 apic1=0 pin1=2 apic2=-1 pin2=-1
    CPU0: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU P8700 @ 2.53GHz stepping 0a
    Booting processor 1 APIC 0x1 ip 0x6000
    Initializing CPU#1
    Calibrating delay using timer specific routine.. 5055.55 BogoMIPS (lpj=8423280)
    CPU: Processor Core ID: 1
    mce: CPU supports 6 MCE banks
    CPU1: Thermal monitoring enabled (TM2)
    x86 PAT enabled: cpu 1, old 0x7040600070406, new 0x7010600070106
    CPU1: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU P8700 @ 2.53GHz stepping 0a
    checking TSC synchronization [CPU#0 -> CPU#1]: passed.
    Brought up 2 CPUs
    Total of 2 processors activated (10112.59 BogoMIPS).
    CPU0 attaching sched-domain:
    domain 0: span 0-1 level MC
    groups: 0 1
    CPU1 attaching sched-domain:
    groups: 1 0
    Booting paravirtualized kernel on bare hardware
    NET: Registered protocol family 16
    ACPI FADT declares the system doesn't support PCIe ASPM, so disable it
    ACPI: bus type pci registered
    PCI: MCFG configuration 0: base e0000000 segment 0 buses 0 - 63
    PCI: MCFG area at e0000000 reserved in E820
    PCI: Using MMCONFIG at e0000000 - e3ffffff
    PCI: Using configuration type 1 for base access
    bio: create slab <bio-0> at 0
    ACPI: EC: EC description table is found, configuring boot EC
    ACPI: BIOS _OSI(Linux) query ignored
    ACPI: EC: non-query interrupt received, switching to interrupt mode
    ACPI: Interpreter enabled
    ACPI: (supports S0 S3 S4 S5)
    ACPI: Using IOAPIC for interrupt routing
    ACPI: EC: GPE = 0x11, I/O: command/status = 0x66, data = 0x62
    ACPI: EC: driver started in interrupt mode
    ACPI: Power Resource [PUBS] (on)
    ACPI: ACPI Dock Station Driver: 3 docks/bays found
    ACPI: PCI Root Bridge [PCI0] (0000:00)
    pci 0000:00:01.0: PME# supported from D0 D3hot D3cold
    pci 0000:00:01.0: PME# disabled
    pci 0000:00:03.0: reg 10 64bit mmio: [0xfc226800-0xfc22680f]
    pci 0000:00:03.0: PME# supported from D0 D3hot D3cold
    pci 0000:00:03.0: PME# disabled
    pci 0000:00:19.0: reg 10 32bit mmio: [0xfc200000-0xfc21ffff]
    pci 0000:00:19.0: reg 14 32bit mmio: [0xfc225000-0xfc225fff]
    pci 0000:00:19.0: reg 18 io port: [0x1840-0x185f]
    pci 0000:00:19.0: PME# supported from D0 D3hot D3cold
    pci 0000:00:19.0: PME# disabled
    pci 0000:00:1a.0: reg 20 io port: [0x1860-0x187f]
    pci 0000:00:1a.1: reg 20 io port: [0x1880-0x189f]
    pci 0000:00:1a.2: reg 20 io port: [0x18a0-0x18bf]
    pci 0000:00:1a.7: reg 10 32bit mmio: [0xfc226c00-0xfc226fff]
    pci 0000:00:1a.7: PME# supported from D0 D3hot D3cold
    pci 0000:00:1a.7: PME# disabled
    pci 0000:00:1b.0: reg 10 64bit mmio: [0xfc220000-0xfc223fff]
    pci 0000:00:1b.0: PME# supported from D0 D3hot D3cold
    pci 0000:00:1b.0: PME# disabled
    pci 0000:00:1c.0: PME# supported from D0 D3hot D3cold
    pci 0000:00:1c.0: PME# disabled
    pci 0000:00:1c.1: PME# supported from D0 D3hot D3cold
    pci 0000:00:1c.1: PME# disabled
    pci 0000:00:1c.3: PME# supported from D0 D3hot D3cold
    pci 0000:00:1c.3: PME# disabled
    pci 0000:00:1c.4: PME# supported from D0 D3hot D3cold
    pci 0000:00:1c.4: PME# disabled
    pci 0000:00:1d.0: reg 20 io port: [0x18c0-0x18df]
    pci 0000:00:1d.1: reg 20 io port: [0x18e0-0x18ff]
    pci 0000:00:1d.2: reg 20 io port: [0x1c00-0x1c1f]
    pci 0000:00:1d.7: reg 10 32bit mmio: [0xfc227000-0xfc2273ff]
    pci 0000:00:1d.7: PME# supported from D0 D3hot D3cold
    pci 0000:00:1d.7: PME# disabled
    pci 0000:00:1f.2: reg 10 io port: [0x1c40-0x1c47]
    pci 0000:00:1f.2: reg 14 io port: [0x1834-0x1837]
    pci 0000:00:1f.2: reg 18 io port: [0x1838-0x183f]
    pci 0000:00:1f.2: reg 1c io port: [0x1830-0x1833]
    pci 0000:00:1f.2: reg 20 io port: [0x1c20-0x1c3f]
    pci 0000:00:1f.2: reg 24 32bit mmio: [0xfc226000-0xfc2267ff]
    pci 0000:00:1f.2: PME# supported from D3hot
    pci 0000:00:1f.2: PME# disabled
    pci 0000:00:1f.3: reg 10 64bit mmio: [0xfc227400-0xfc2274ff]
    pci 0000:00:1f.3: reg 20 io port: [0x1c60-0x1c7f]
    pci 0000:01:00.0: reg 10 32bit mmio: [0xd0000000-0xdfffffff]
    pci 0000:01:00.0: reg 14 io port: [0x2000-0x20ff]
    pci 0000:01:00.0: reg 18 32bit mmio: [0xcfff0000-0xcfffffff]
    pci 0000:01:00.0: reg 30 32bit mmio: [0x000000-0x01ffff]
    pci 0000:01:00.0: supports D1 D2
    pci 0000:00:01.0: bridge io port: [0x2000-0x2fff]
    pci 0000:00:01.0: bridge 32bit mmio: [0xcff00000-0xcfffffff]
    pci 0000:00:01.0: bridge 64bit mmio pref: [0xd0000000-0xdfffffff]
    pci 0000:03:00.0: reg 10 io port: [0x3000-0x30ff]
    pci 0000:03:00.0: reg 14 32bit mmio: [0xf4200000-0xf4203fff]
    pci 0000:03:00.0: supports D1 D2
    pci 0000:03:00.0: PME# supported from D0 D1 D2 D3hot
    pci 0000:03:00.0: PME# disabled
    pci 0000:00:1c.1: bridge io port: [0x3000-0x3fff]
    pci 0000:00:1c.1: bridge 32bit mmio: [0xf4200000-0xf42fffff]
    pci 0000:00:1c.3: bridge io port: [0x4000-0x4fff]
    pci 0000:00:1c.3: bridge 32bit mmio: [0xf8000000-0xf9ffffff]
    pci 0000:00:1c.3: bridge 64bit mmio pref: [0xf4000000-0xf40fffff]
    pci 0000:00:1c.4: bridge io port: [0x5000-0x5fff]
    pci 0000:00:1c.4: bridge 32bit mmio: [0xfa000000-0xfbffffff]
    pci 0000:00:1c.4: bridge 64bit mmio pref: [0xf4100000-0xf41fffff]
    pci 0000:15:00.0: reg 10 32bit mmio: [0xf4300000-0xf4300fff]
    pci 0000:15:00.0: supports D1 D2
    pci 0000:15:00.0: PME# supported from D0 D1 D2 D3hot D3cold
    pci 0000:15:00.0: PME# disabled
    pci 0000:15:00.1: reg 10 32bit mmio: [0xf4301000-0xf43017ff]
    pci 0000:15:00.1: supports D1 D2
    pci 0000:15:00.1: PME# supported from D0 D1 D2 D3hot D3cold
    pci 0000:15:00.1: PME# disabled
    pci 0000:15:00.2: reg 10 32bit mmio: [0xf4301800-0xf43018ff]
    pci 0000:15:00.2: supports D1 D2
    pci 0000:15:00.2: PME# supported from D0 D1 D2 D3hot D3cold
    pci 0000:15:00.2: PME# disabled
    pci 0000:15:00.3: reg 10 32bit mmio: [0xf4301c00-0xf4301cff]
    pci 0000:15:00.3: supports D1 D2
    pci 0000:15:00.3: PME# supported from D0 D1 D2 D3hot D3cold
    pci 0000:15:00.3: PME# disabled
    pci 0000:15:00.4: reg 10 32bit mmio: [0xf4302000-0xf43020ff]
    pci 0000:15:00.4: supports D1 D2
    pci 0000:15:00.4: PME# supported from D0 D1 D2 D3hot D3cold
    pci 0000:15:00.4: PME# disabled
    pci 0000:15:00.5: reg 10 32bit mmio: [0xf4302400-0xf43024ff]
    pci 0000:15:00.5: supports D1 D2
    pci 0000:15:00.5: PME# supported from D0 D1 D2 D3hot D3cold
    pci 0000:15:00.5: PME# disabled
    pci 0000:00:1e.0: transparent bridge
    pci 0000:00:1e.0: bridge io port: [0x6000-0x9fff]
    pci 0000:00:1e.0: bridge 32bit mmio: [0xf4300000-0xf7ffffff]
    pci 0000:00:1e.0: bridge 64bit mmio pref: [0xf0000000-0xf3ffffff]
    pci_bus 0000:00: on NUMA node 0
    ACPI: PCI Interrupt Routing Table [\_SB_.PCI0._PRT]
    ACPI: PCI Interrupt Routing Table [\_SB_.PCI0.AGP_._PRT]
    ACPI: PCI Interrupt Routing Table [\_SB_.PCI0.EXP0._PRT]
    ACPI: PCI Interrupt Routing Table [\_SB_.PCI0.EXP1._PRT]
    ACPI: PCI Interrupt Routing Table [\_SB_.PCI0.EXP3._PRT]
    ACPI: PCI Interrupt Routing Table [\_SB_.PCI0.EXP4._PRT]
    ACPI: PCI Interrupt Routing Table [\_SB_.PCI0.PCI1._PRT]
    ACPI: PCI Interrupt Link [LNKA] (IRQs 3 4 5 6 7 9 10 *11)
    ACPI: PCI Interrupt Link [LNKB] (IRQs 3 4 5 6 7 9 10 *11)
    ACPI: PCI Interrupt Link [LNKC] (IRQs 3 4 5 6 7 9 10 *11)
    ACPI: PCI Interrupt Link [LNKD] (IRQs 3 4 5 6 7 9 10 *11)
    ACPI: PCI Interrupt Link [LNKE] (IRQs 3 4 5 6 7 9 10 *11)
    ACPI: PCI Interrupt Link [LNKF] (IRQs 3 4 5 6 7 9 10 *11)
    ACPI: PCI Interrupt Link [LNKG] (IRQs 3 4 5 6 7 9 10 *11)
    ACPI: PCI Interrupt Link [LNKH] (IRQs 3 4 5 6 7 9 10 *11)
    PCI: Using ACPI for IRQ routing
    NetLabel: Initializing
    NetLabel: domain hash size = 128
    NetLabel: protocols = UNLABELED CIPSOv4
    NetLabel: unlabeled traffic allowed by default
    pnp: PnP ACPI init
    ACPI: bus type pnp registered
    pnp: PnP ACPI: found 10 devices
    ACPI: ACPI bus type pnp unregistered
    system 00:00: iomem range 0x0-0x9ffff could not be reserved
    system 00:00: iomem range 0xc0000-0xc3fff has been reserved
    system 00:00: iomem range 0xc4000-0xc7fff has been reserved
    system 00:00: iomem range 0xc8000-0xcbfff has been reserved
    system 00:00: iomem range 0xcc000-0xcffff has been reserved
    system 00:00: iomem range 0xd0000-0xd3fff has been reserved
    system 00:00: iomem range 0xdc000-0xdffff could not be reserved
    system 00:00: iomem range 0xe0000-0xe3fff could not be reserved
    system 00:00: iomem range 0xe4000-0xe7fff could not be reserved
    system 00:00: iomem range 0xe8000-0xebfff could not be reserved
    system 00:00: iomem range 0xec000-0xeffff could not be reserved
    system 00:00: iomem range 0xf0000-0xfffff could not be reserved
    system 00:00: iomem range 0x100000-0xbfffffff could not be reserved
    system 00:00: iomem range 0xfec00000-0xfed3ffff could not be reserved
    system 00:00: iomem range 0xfed4c000-0xffffffff could not be reserved
    system 00:02: ioport range 0x1000-0x107f has been reserved
    system 00:02: ioport range 0x1180-0x11ff has been reserved
    system 00:02: ioport range 0x800-0x80f has been reserved
    system 00:02: ioport range 0x15e0-0x15ef has been reserved
    system 00:02: ioport range 0x1600-0x167f has been reserved
    system 00:02: ioport range 0x1680-0x169f has been reserved
    system 00:02: iomem range 0xe0000000-0xefffffff has been reserved
    system 00:02: iomem range 0xfed1c000-0xfed1ffff has been reserved
    system 00:02: iomem range 0xfed10000-0xfed13fff has been reserved
    system 00:02: iomem range 0xfed18000-0xfed18fff has been reserved
    system 00:02: iomem range 0xfed19000-0xfed19fff has been reserved
    system 00:02: iomem range 0xfed45000-0xfed4bfff has been reserved
    pci 0000:00:01.0: PCI bridge, secondary bus 0000:01
    pci 0000:00:01.0: IO window: 0x2000-0x2fff
    pci 0000:00:01.0: MEM window: 0xcff00000-0xcfffffff
    pci 0000:00:01.0: PREFETCH window: 0x000000d0000000-0x000000dfffffff
    pci 0000:00:1c.0: PCI bridge, secondary bus 0000:02
    pci 0000:00:1c.0: IO window: disabled
    pci 0000:00:1c.0: MEM window: disabled
    pci 0000:00:1c.0: PREFETCH window: disabled
    pci 0000:00:1c.1: PCI bridge, secondary bus 0000:03
    pci 0000:00:1c.1: IO window: 0x3000-0x3fff
    pci 0000:00:1c.1: MEM window: 0xf4200000-0xf42fffff
    pci 0000:00:1c.1: PREFETCH window: disabled
    pci 0000:00:1c.3: PCI bridge, secondary bus 0000:05
    pci 0000:00:1c.3: IO window: 0x4000-0x4fff
    pci 0000:00:1c.3: MEM window: 0xf8000000-0xf9ffffff
    pci 0000:00:1c.3: PREFETCH window: 0x000000f4000000-0x000000f40fffff
    pci 0000:00:1c.4: PCI bridge, secondary bus 0000:0d
    pci 0000:00:1c.4: IO window: 0x5000-0x5fff
    pci 0000:00:1c.4: MEM window: 0xfa000000-0xfbffffff
    pci 0000:00:1c.4: PREFETCH window: 0x000000f4100000-0x000000f41fffff
    pci 0000:15:00.0: CardBus bridge, secondary bus 0000:16
    pci 0000:15:00.0: IO window: 0x006000-0x0060ff
    pci 0000:15:00.0: IO window: 0x006400-0x0064ff
    pci 0000:15:00.0: PREFETCH window: 0xf0000000-0xf3ffffff
    pci 0000:15:00.0: MEM window: 0xc0000000-0xc3ffffff
    pci 0000:00:1e.0: PCI bridge, secondary bus 0000:15
    pci 0000:00:1e.0: IO window: 0x6000-0x9fff
    pci 0000:00:1e.0: MEM window: 0xf4300000-0xf7ffffff
    pci 0000:00:1e.0: PREFETCH window: 0x000000f0000000-0x000000f3ffffff
    pci 0000:00:01.0: PCI INT A -> GSI 16 (level, low) -> IRQ 16
    pci 0000:00:01.0: setting latency timer to 64
    pci 0000:00:1c.0: PCI INT A -> GSI 20 (level, low) -> IRQ 20
    pci 0000:00:1c.0: setting latency timer to 64
    pci 0000:00:1c.1: PCI INT B -> GSI 21 (level, low) -> IRQ 21
    pci 0000:00:1c.1: setting latency timer to 64
    pci 0000:00:1c.3: PCI INT D -> GSI 23 (level, low) -> IRQ 23
    pci 0000:00:1c.3: setting latency timer to 64
    pci 0000:00:1c.4: PCI INT A -> GSI 20 (level, low) -> IRQ 20
    pci 0000:00:1c.4: setting latency timer to 64
    pci 0000:00:1e.0: setting latency timer to 64
    pci 0000:15:00.0: PCI INT A -> GSI 16 (level, low) -> IRQ 16
    pci_bus 0000:00: resource 0 io: [0x00-0xffff]
    pci_bus 0000:00: resource 1 mem: [0x000000-0xffffffffffffffff]
    pci_bus 0000:01: resource 0 io: [0x2000-0x2fff]
    pci_bus 0000:01: resource 1 mem: [0xcff00000-0xcfffffff]
    pci_bus 0000:01: resource 2 pref mem [0xd0000000-0xdfffffff]
    pci_bus 0000:03: resource 0 io: [0x3000-0x3fff]
    pci_bus 0000:03: resource 1 mem: [0xf4200000-0xf42fffff]
    pci_bus 0000:05: resource 0 io: [0x4000-0x4fff]
    pci_bus 0000:05: resource 1 mem: [0xf8000000-0xf9ffffff]
    pci_bus 0000:05: resource 2 pref mem [0xf4000000-0xf40fffff]
    pci_bus 0000:0d: resource 0 io: [0x5000-0x5fff]
    pci_bus 0000:0d: resource 1 mem: [0xfa000000-0xfbffffff]
    pci_bus 0000:0d: resource 2 pref mem [0xf4100000-0xf41fffff]
    pci_bus 0000:15: resource 0 io: [0x6000-0x9fff]
    pci_bus 0000:15: resource 1 mem: [0xf4300000-0xf7ffffff]
    pci_bus 0000:15: resource 2 pref mem [0xf0000000-0xf3ffffff]
    pci_bus 0000:15: resource 3 io: [0x00-0xffff]
    pci_bus 0000:15: resource 4 mem: [0x000000-0xffffffffffffffff]
    pci_bus 0000:16: resource 0 io: [0x6000-0x60ff]
    pci_bus 0000:16: resource 1 io: [0x6400-0x64ff]
    pci_bus 0000:16: resource 2 pref mem [0xf0000000-0xf3ffffff]
    pci_bus 0000:16: resource 3 mem: [0xc0000000-0xc3ffffff]
    NET: Registered protocol family 2
    IP route cache hash table entries: 262144 (order: 9, 2097152 bytes)
    TCP established hash table entries: 262144 (order: 10, 4194304 bytes)
    TCP bind hash table entries: 65536 (order: 8, 1048576 bytes)
    TCP: Hash tables configured (established 262144 bind 65536)
    TCP reno registered
    NET: Registered protocol family 1
    Unpacking initramfs...
    Freeing initrd memory: 741k freed
    Simple Boot Flag at 0x35 set to 0x1
    Scanning for low memory corruption every 60 seconds
    audit: initializing netlink socket (disabled)
    type=2000 audit(1257200918.329:1): initialized
    VFS: Disk quotas dquot_6.5.2
    Dquot-cache hash table entries: 512 (order 0, 4096 bytes)
    msgmni has been set to 15852
    alg: No test for stdrng (krng)
    Block layer SCSI generic (bsg) driver version 0.4 loaded (major 254)
    io scheduler noop registered
    io scheduler anticipatory registered
    io scheduler deadline registered
    io scheduler cfq registered (default)
    pci 0000:01:00.0: Boot video device
    pcieport-driver 0000:00:01.0: irq 24 for MSI/MSI-X
    pcieport-driver 0000:00:01.0: setting latency timer to 64
    pcieport-driver 0000:00:1c.0: irq 25 for MSI/MSI-X
    pcieport-driver 0000:00:1c.0: setting latency timer to 64
    pcieport-driver 0000:00:1c.1: irq 26 for MSI/MSI-X
    pcieport-driver 0000:00:1c.1: setting latency timer to 64
    pcieport-driver 0000:00:1c.3: irq 27 for MSI/MSI-X
    pcieport-driver 0000:00:1c.3: setting latency timer to 64
    pcieport-driver 0000:00:1c.4: irq 28 for MSI/MSI-X
    pcieport-driver 0000:00:1c.4: setting latency timer to 64
    vesafb: framebuffer at 0xd0000000, mapped to 0xffffc90004100000, using 3072k, total 16384k
    vesafb: mode is 1024x768x16, linelength=2048, pages=9
    vesafb: scrolling: redraw
    vesafb: Truecolor: size=0:5:6:5, shift=0:11:5:0
    Console: switching to colour frame buffer device 128x48
    fb0: VESA VGA frame buffer device
    Linux agpgart interface v0.103
    Serial: 8250/16550 driver, 4 ports, IRQ sharing disabled
    input: Macintosh mouse button emulation as /devices/virtual/input/input0
    PNP: PS/2 Controller [PNP0303:KBD,PNP0f13:MOU] at 0x60,0x64 irq 1,12
    serio: i8042 KBD port at 0x60,0x64 irq 1
    serio: i8042 AUX port at 0x60,0x64 irq 12
    mice: PS/2 mouse device common for all mice
    cpuidle: using governor ladder
    cpuidle: using governor menu
    TCP cubic registered
    NET: Registered protocol family 17
    registered taskstats version 1
    Initalizing network drop monitor service
    Freeing unused kernel memory: 484k freed
    input: AT Translated Set 2 keyboard as /devices/platform/i8042/serio0/input/input1
    SCSI subsystem initialized
    libata version 3.00 loaded.
    ahci 0000:00:1f.2: version 3.0
    ahci 0000:00:1f.2: PCI INT B -> GSI 16 (level, low) -> IRQ 16
    ahci 0000:00:1f.2: irq 29 for MSI/MSI-X
    ahci: SSS flag set, parallel bus scan disabled
    ahci 0000:00:1f.2: AHCI 0001.0200 32 slots 4 ports 3 Gbps 0x3 impl SATA mode
    ahci 0000:00:1f.2: flags: 64bit ncq sntf stag pm led clo pio slum part
    ahci 0000:00:1f.2: setting latency timer to 64
    scsi0 : ahci
    scsi1 : ahci
    scsi2 : ahci
    scsi3 : ahci
    Switched to high resolution mode on CPU 0
    ata1: SATA max UDMA/133 abar m2048@0xfc226000 port 0xfc226100 irq 29
    Switched to high resolution mode on CPU 1
    ata2: SATA max UDMA/133 abar m2048@0xfc226000 port 0xfc226180 irq 29
    ata3: DUMMY
    ata4: DUMMY
    ata1: SATA link up 3.0 Gbps (SStatus 123 SControl 300)
    ata1.00: ACPI cmd ef/02:00:00:00:00:a0 succeeded
    ata1.00: ACPI cmd f5/00:00:00:00:00:a0 filtered out
    ata1.00: ACPI cmd ef/10:03:00:00:00:a0 filtered out
    ata1.00: ATA-7: SAMSUNG MMCQE28G8MUP-0VA, VAM08L1Q, max UDMA/100
    ata1.00: 250069680 sectors, multi 16: LBA48
    ata1.00: configured for UDMA/100
    ata1: EH complete
    scsi 0:0:0:0: Direct-Access ATA SAMSUNG MMCQE28G VAM0 PQ: 0 ANSI: 5
    ata2: SATA link up 1.5 Gbps (SStatus 113 SControl 300)
    ata2.00: ACPI cmd e3/00:79:00:00:00:a0 succeeded
    ata2.00: ACPI cmd e3/00:01:00:00:00:a0 succeeded
    ata2.00: ATAPI: HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GSA-U20N, HX12, max UDMA/133
    ata2.00: configured for UDMA/133
    scsi 1:0:0:0: CD-ROM HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GSA-U20N HX12 PQ: 0 ANSI: 5
    sd 0:0:0:0: [sda] 250069680 512-byte logical blocks: (128 GB/119 GiB)
    sd 0:0:0:0: [sda] Write Protect is off
    sd 0:0:0:0: [sda] Mode Sense: 00 3a 00 00
    sd 0:0:0:0: [sda] Write cache: enabled, read cache: enabled, doesn't support DPO or FUA
    sda: sda1 sda2 sda3 sda4
    sd 0:0:0:0: [sda] Attached SCSI disk
    sr0: scsi3-mmc drive: 24x/24x writer dvd-ram cd/rw xa/form2 cdda tray
    Uniform CD-ROM driver Revision: 3.20
    sr 1:0:0:0: Attached scsi CD-ROM sr0
    EXT4-fs (sda3): INFO: recovery required on readonly filesystem
    EXT4-fs (sda3): write access will be enabled during recovery
    EXT4-fs (sda3): barriers enabled
    EXT4-fs (sda3): delayed allocation enabled
    EXT4-fs: file extents enabled
    kjournald2 starting: pid 596, dev sda3:8, commit interval 5 seconds
    EXT4-fs: mballoc enabled
    EXT4-fs (sda3): orphan cleanup on readonly fs
    EXT4-fs (sda3): ext4_orphan_cleanup: deleting unreferenced inode 30918
    EXT4-fs (sda3): ext4_orphan_cleanup: deleting unreferenced inode 30917
    EXT4-fs (sda3): ext4_orphan_cleanup: deleting unreferenced inode 30916
    EXT4-fs (sda3): ext4_orphan_cleanup: deleting unreferenced inode 30915
    EXT4-fs (sda3): 4 orphan inodes deleted
    EXT4-fs (sda3): recovery complete
    EXT4-fs (sda3): mounted filesystem with ordered data mode
    rtc_cmos 00:07: RTC can wake from S4
    rtc_cmos 00:07: rtc core: registered rtc_cmos as rtc0
    rtc0: alarms up to one month, y3k, 114 bytes nvram, hpet irqs
    udev: starting version 146
    input: PC Speaker as /devices/platform/pcspkr/input/input2
    ACPI: SSDT 00000000bfad6c20 002C8 (v01 PmRef Cpu0Ist 00003000 INTL 20050624)
    ACPI: SSDT 00000000bfad4020 0087A (v01 PmRef Cpu0Cst 00003001 INTL 20050624)
    iTCO_vendor_support: vendor-support=0
    Monitor-Mwait will be used to enter C-1 state
    i801_smbus 0000:00:1f.3: PCI INT A -> GSI 23 (level, low) -> IRQ 23
    Monitor-Mwait will be used to enter C-2 state
    [drm] Initialized drm 1.1.0 20060810
    usbcore: registered new interface driver usbfs
    usbcore: registered new interface driver hub
    Monitor-Mwait will be used to enter C-3 state
    Marking TSC unstable due to TSC halts in idle
    ACPI: CPU0 (power states: C1[C1] C2[C2] C3[C3])
    processor LNXCPU:00: registered as cooling_device0
    ACPI: Processor [CPU0] (supports 8 throttling states)
    ACPI: SSDT 00000000bfad5ca0 001CF (v01 PmRef ApIst 00003000 INTL 20050624)
    ACPI: SSDT 00000000bfad5f20 0008D (v01 PmRef ApCst 00003000 INTL 20050624)
    usbcore: registered new device driver usb
    ehci_hcd: USB 2.0 'Enhanced' Host Controller (EHCI) Driver
    Non-volatile memory driver v1.3
    ehci_hcd 0000:00:1a.7: power state changed by ACPI to D0
    ehci_hcd 0000:00:1a.7: PCI INT D -> GSI 23 (level, low) -> IRQ 23
    ehci_hcd 0000:00:1a.7: setting latency timer to 64
    ehci_hcd 0000:00:1a.7: EHCI Host Controller
    ehci_hcd 0000:00:1a.7: new USB bus registered, assigned bus number 1
    ehci_hcd 0000:00:1a.7: debug port 1
    ehci_hcd 0000:00:1a.7: cache line size of 32 is not supported
    ehci_hcd 0000:00:1a.7: irq 23, io mem 0xfc226c00
    ACPI: AC Adapter [AC] (off-line)
    ACPI: CPU1 (power states: C1[C1] C2[C2] C3[C3])
    processor LNXCPU:01: registered as cooling_device1
    ACPI: Processor [CPU1] (supports 8 throttling states)
    input: Power Button as /devices/LNXSYSTM:00/LNXPWRBN:00/input/input3
    ACPI: Power Button [PWRF]
    input: Lid Switch as /devices/LNXSYSTM:00/device:00/PNP0C0D:00/input/input4
    ACPI: Lid Switch [LID]
    input: Sleep Button as /devices/LNXSYSTM:00/device:00/PNP0C0E:00/input/input5
    ACPI: Sleep Button [SLPB]
    ehci_hcd 0000:00:1a.7: USB 2.0 started, EHCI 1.00
    usb usb1: configuration #1 chosen from 1 choice
    hub 1-0:1.0: USB hub found
    hub 1-0:1.0: 6 ports detected
    ehci_hcd 0000:00:1d.7: power state changed by ACPI to D0
    ehci_hcd 0000:00:1d.7: PCI INT D -> GSI 19 (level, low) -> IRQ 19
    ehci_hcd 0000:00:1d.7: setting latency timer to 64
    ehci_hcd 0000:00:1d.7: EHCI Host Controller
    ehci_hcd 0000:00:1d.7: new USB bus registered, assigned bus number 2
    ehci_hcd 0000:00:1d.7: debug port 1
    ehci_hcd 0000:00:1d.7: cache line size of 32 is not supported
    ehci_hcd 0000:00:1d.7: irq 19, io mem 0xfc227000
    ehci_hcd 0000:00:1d.7: USB 2.0 started, EHCI 1.00
    usb usb2: configuration #1 chosen from 1 choice
    hub 2-0:1.0: USB hub found
    hub 2-0:1.0: 6 ports detected
    ieee80211_crypt: registered algorithm 'NULL'
    ieee80211_crypt: registered algorithm 'TKIP'
    ieee80211_crypt: registered algorithm 'CCMP'
    ieee80211_crypt: registered algorithm 'WEP'
    Linux kernel driver for RTL8192 based WLAN cards
    Copyright (c) 2007-2008, Realsil Wlan
    ricoh-mmc: Ricoh MMC Controller disabling driver
    ricoh-mmc: Copyright(c) Philip Langdale
    ricoh-mmc: Ricoh MMC controller found at 0000:15:00.3 [1180:0843] (rev 11)
    rtl819xSE 0000:03:00.0: PCI INT A -> GSI 17 (level, low) -> IRQ 17
    rtl819xSE 0000:03:00.0: setting latency timer to 64
    ricoh-mmc: Controller is now disabled.
    ===============>NIC 8192SE
    uhci_hcd: USB Universal Host Controller Interface driver
    sd 0:0:0:0: Attached scsi generic sg0 type 0
    sr 1:0:0:0: Attached scsi generic sg1 type 5
    iTCO_wdt: Intel TCO WatchDog Timer Driver v1.05
    iTCO_wdt: Found a ICH9M-E TCO device (Version=2, TCOBASE=0x1060)
    iTCO_wdt: initialized. heartbeat=30 sec (nowayout=0)
    Dot11d_Init()
    IRQ 17
    ACPI: WMI: Mapper loaded
    ACPI: Battery Slot [BAT0] (battery present)
    acpi device:0a: registered as cooling_device2
    input: Video Bus as /devices/LNXSYSTM:00/device:00/PNP0A08:00/device:08/device:09/input/input6
    ACPI: Video Device [VID1] (multi-head: yes rom: no post: no)
    uhci_hcd 0000:00:1a.0: power state changed by ACPI to D0
    uhci_hcd 0000:00:1a.0: PCI INT A -> GSI 20 (level, low) -> IRQ 20
    uhci_hcd 0000:00:1a.0: setting latency timer to 64
    uhci_hcd 0000:00:1a.0: UHCI Host Controller
    uhci_hcd 0000:00:1a.0: new USB bus registered, assigned bus number 3
    uhci_hcd 0000:00:1a.0: irq 20, io base 0x00001860
    usb usb3: configuration #1 chosen from 1 choice
    hub 3-0:1.0: USB hub found
    hub 3-0:1.0: 2 ports detected
    uhci_hcd 0000:00:1a.1: PCI INT B -> GSI 21 (level, low) -> IRQ 21
    uhci_hcd 0000:00:1a.1: setting latency timer to 64
    uhci_hcd 0000:00:1a.1: UHCI Host Controller
    uhci_hcd 0000:00:1a.1: new USB bus registered, assigned bus number 4
    uhci_hcd 0000:00:1a.1: irq 21, io base 0x00001880
    usb usb4: configuration #1 chosen from 1 choice
    hub 4-0:1.0: USB hub found
    hub 4-0:1.0: 2 ports detected
    thermal LNXTHERM:01: registered as thermal_zone0
    ACPI: Thermal Zone [THM0] (33 C)
    thermal LNXTHERM:02: registered as thermal_zone1
    ACPI: Thermal Zone [THM1] (42 C)
    thinkpad_acpi: ThinkPad ACPI Extras v0.23
    thinkpad_acpi: http://ibm-acpi.sf.net/
    thinkpad_acpi: ThinkPad BIOS 7UET66WW (2.16 ), EC 7VHT12WW-1.01
    thinkpad_acpi: Lenovo ThinkPad T400, model 2764CTO
    uhci_hcd 0000:00:1a.2: power state changed by ACPI to D0
    uhci_hcd 0000:00:1a.2: PCI INT C -> GSI 22 (level, low) -> IRQ 22
    uhci_hcd 0000:00:1a.2: setting latency timer to 64
    uhci_hcd 0000:00:1a.2: UHCI Host Controller
    uhci_hcd 0000:00:1a.2: new USB bus registered, assigned bus number 5
    uhci_hcd 0000:00:1a.2: irq 22, io base 0x000018a0
    usb usb5: configuration #1 chosen from 1 choice
    hub 5-0:1.0: USB hub found
    hub 5-0:1.0: 2 ports detected
    thinkpad_acpi: radio switch found; radios are disabled
    thinkpad_acpi: This ThinkPad has standard ACPI backlight brightness control, supported by the ACPI video driver
    thinkpad_acpi: Disabling thinkpad-acpi brightness events by default...
    uhci_hcd 0000:00:1d.0: power state changed by ACPI to D0
    uhci_hcd 0000:00:1d.0: PCI INT A -> GSI 16 (level, low) -> IRQ 16
    uhci_hcd 0000:00:1d.0: setting latency timer to 64
    uhci_hcd 0000:00:1d.0: UHCI Host Controller
    uhci_hcd 0000:00:1d.0: new USB bus registered, assigned bus number 6
    uhci_hcd 0000:00:1d.0: irq 16, io base 0x000018c0
    usb usb6: configuration #1 chosen from 1 choice
    hub 6-0:1.0: USB hub found
    hub 6-0:1.0: 2 ports detected
    uhci_hcd 0000:00:1d.1: PCI INT B -> GSI 17 (level, low) -> IRQ 17
    uhci_hcd 0000:00:1d.1: setting latency timer to 64
    uhci_hcd 0000:00:1d.1: UHCI Host Controller
    uhci_hcd 0000:00:1d.1: new USB bus registered, assigned bus number 7
    uhci_hcd 0000:00:1d.1: irq 17, io base 0x000018e0
    usb usb7: configuration #1 chosen from 1 choice
    hub 7-0:1.0: USB hub found
    hub 7-0:1.0: 2 ports detected
    uhci_hcd 0000:00:1d.2: PCI INT C -> GSI 18 (level, low) -> IRQ 18
    uhci_hcd 0000:00:1d.2: setting latency timer to 64
    uhci_hcd 0000:00:1d.2: UHCI Host Controller
    uhci_hcd 0000:00:1d.2: new USB bus registered, assigned bus number 8
    uhci_hcd 0000:00:1d.2: irq 18, io base 0x00001c00
    usb usb8: configuration #1 chosen from 1 choice
    hub 8-0:1.0: USB hub found
    hub 8-0:1.0: 2 ports detected
    Registered led device: tpacpi::thinklight
    Registered led device: tpacpi::power
    Registered led device: tpacpi::standby
    Registered led device: tpacpi::thinkvantage
    thinkpad_acpi: Standard ACPI backlight interface available, not loading native one.
    input: ThinkPad Extra Buttons as /devices/virtual/input/input7
    [drm] radeon default to kernel modesetting.
    [drm] radeon kernel modesetting enabled.
    radeon 0000:01:00.0: power state changed by ACPI to D0
    radeon 0000:01:00.0: PCI INT A -> GSI 16 (level, low) -> IRQ 16
    radeon 0000:01:00.0: setting latency timer to 64
    sdhci: Secure Digital Host Controller Interface driver
    sdhci: Copyright(c) Pierre Ossman
    [drm] radeon: Initializing kernel modesetting.
    [drm:radeon_driver_load_kms] *ERROR* Failed to initialize radeon, disabling IOCTL
    radeon 0000:01:00.0: PCI INT A disabled
    radeon: probe of 0000:01:00.0 failed with error -22
    ohci1394 0000:15:00.1: PCI INT B -> GSI 17 (level, low) -> IRQ 17
    heci: module is from the staging directory, the quality is unknown, you have been warned.
    heci: Intel(R) Management Engine Interface - version 5.0.0.31
    heci: Copyright (c) 2003 - 2008 Intel Corporation.
    heci 0000:00:03.0: PCI INT A -> GSI 16 (level, low) -> IRQ 16
    heci 0000:00:03.0: setting latency timer to 64
    heci: link layer has been established.
    e1000e: Intel(R) PRO/1000 Network Driver - 1.0.2-k2
    e1000e: Copyright (c) 1999-2008 Intel Corporation.
    ohci1394: fw-host0: OHCI-1394 1.1 (PCI): IRQ=[17] MMIO=[f4301000-f43017ff] Max Packet=[2048] IR/IT contexts=[4/4]
    yenta_cardbus 0000:15:00.0: CardBus bridge found [17aa:20c6]
    heci driver initialization successful.
    e1000e 0000:00:19.0: PCI INT A -> GSI 20 (level, low) -> IRQ 20
    e1000e 0000:00:19.0: pci_enable_pcie_error_reporting failed 0xfffffffb
    e1000e 0000:00:19.0: setting latency timer to 64
    e1000e 0000:00:19.0: irq 30 for MSI/MSI-X
    yenta_cardbus 0000:15:00.0: ISA IRQ mask 0x0cb8, PCI irq 16
    yenta_cardbus 0000:15:00.0: Socket status: 30000006
    yenta_cardbus 0000:15:00.0: pcmcia: parent PCI bridge I/O window: 0x6000 - 0x9fff
    yenta_cardbus 0000:15:00.0: pcmcia: parent PCI bridge Memory window: 0xf4300000 - 0xf7ffffff
    yenta_cardbus 0000:15:00.0: pcmcia: parent PCI bridge Memory window: 0xf0000000 - 0xf3ffffff
    sdhci-pci 0000:15:00.2: SDHCI controller found [1180:0822] (rev 21)
    sdhci-pci 0000:15:00.2: PCI INT C -> GSI 18 (level, low) -> IRQ 18
    sdhci-pci 0000:15:00.2: Will use DMA mode even though HW doesn't fully claim to support it.
    Registered led device: mmc0::
    mmc0: SDHCI controller on PCI [0000:15:00.2] using DMA
    usb 1-6: new high speed USB device using ehci_hcd and address 2
    0000:00:19.0: eth0: (PCI Express:2.5GB/s:Width x1) 00:24:7e:6f:cf:41
    0000:00:19.0: eth0: Intel(R) PRO/1000 Network Connection
    0000:00:19.0: eth0: MAC: 7, PHY: 8, PBA No: 1008ff-0ff
    HDA Intel 0000:00:1b.0: PCI INT B -> GSI 17 (level, low) -> IRQ 17
    HDA Intel 0000:00:1b.0: setting latency timer to 64
    usb 1-6: configuration #1 chosen from 1 choice
    input: HDA Intel Headphone as /devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:1b.0/sound/card0/input8
    input: HDA Intel Mic as /devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:1b.0/sound/card0/input9
    input: HDA Intel Mic as /devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:1b.0/sound/card0/input10
    input: HDA Intel Headphone as /devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:1b.0/sound/card0/input11
    Linux video capture interface: v2.00
    uvcvideo: Found UVC 1.00 device Integrated Camera (17ef:1004)
    input: Integrated Camera as /devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:1a.7/usb1/1-6/1-6:1.0/input/input12
    usbcore: registered new interface driver uvcvideo
    USB Video Class driver (v0.1.0)
    Clocksource tsc unstable (delta = -76024863 ns)
    IBM TrackPoint firmware: 0x0e, buttons: 3/3
    input: TPPS/2 IBM TrackPoint as /devices/platform/i8042/serio1/input/input13
    EXT4-fs (sda3): internal journal on sda3:8
    EXT4-fs (sda4): barriers enabled
    kjournald2 starting: pid 1210, dev sda4:8, commit interval 5 seconds
    EXT4-fs (sda4): internal journal on sda4:8
    EXT4-fs (sda4): delayed allocation enabled
    EXT4-fs (sda4): mounted filesystem with ordered data mode
    Adding 265064k swap on /dev/sda2. Priority:-1 extents:1 across:265064k SS
    ieee1394: Host added: ID:BUS[0-00:1023] GUID[00061b032a43e1e7]
    NET: Registered protocol family 10
    lo: Disabled Privacy Extensions
    gen_RefreshLedState first init
    =================> NIC version : C-cut
    rtl819xSE 0000:03:00.0: firmware: requesting RTL8192SE/rtl8192sfw.bin
    ===>rtl8192_SetWirelessMode(), wireless_mode:0x8, support_mode:0x16
    <===rtl8192_SetWirelessMode(), wireless_mode:10, bEnableHT = 1
    ===>ieee80211_start_scan_rsl()
    ADDRCONF(NETDEV_UP): wlan0: link is not ready
    GPIOChangeRF - HW Radio OFF
    =========>NicIFDisableNIC()
    PHY_SetRtl8192seRfHalt save BB/RF
    Save max pwr
    CPU0 attaching NULL sched-domain.
    CPU1 attaching NULL sched-domain.
    domain 1: span 0-1 level CPU
    groups: 0-1 (__cpu_power = 2048)
    domain 1: span 0-1 level CPU
    groups: 0-1 (__cpu_power = 2048)
    ADDRCONF(NETDEV_UP): eth0: link is not ready
    e1000e: eth0 NIC Link is Up 100 Mbps Full Duplex, Flow Control: RX/TX
    0000:00:19.0: eth0: 10/100 speed: disabling TSO
    ADDRCONF(NETDEV_CHANGE): eth0: link becomes ready
    ================>r8192_wx_set_scan(): hwradio off
    eth0: no IPv6 routers present
    fuse init (API version 7.12)
    GPIOChangeRF - HW Radio ON, RF ON
    ===========>NicIFEnableNIC()
    ===>rtl8192_SetWirelessMode(), wireless_mode:0x10, support_mode:0x16
    ====================>haha:IPSEnter()
    =========>r8192_wx_set_scan(): IPSLeave
    ADDRCONF(NETDEV_UP): eth0: link is not ready
    rtl819xSE:==========>rtl8192_down()
    Save max pwr
    rtl819xSE:<==========rtl8192_down()
    ADDRCONF(NETDEV_UP): wlan0: link is not ready
    Linking with Wireless Network,channel:1, qos:1, myHT:1, networkHT:0, mode:6 cur_net.flags:0x40e
    ===>ieee80211_associate_procedure_wq(), chan:1
    ==========>HTSetConnectBwMode():pHTInfo->bCurBW40MHz:0
    =================>ieee80211_authentication_req():auth->algorithm is 0
    ===>rtl8192_SetWirelessMode(), wireless_mode:0x6, support_mode:0x16
    <===rtl8192_SetWirelessMode(), wireless_mode:4, bEnableHT = 0
    Linking with Wireless Network,channel:1, qos:1, myHT:0, networkHT:0, mode:6 cur_net.flags:0x40e
    Association response status code 0xc
    Linking with Wireless Network,channel:1, qos:1, myHT:0, networkHT:0, mode:6 cur_net.flags:0x40e
    #################ieee80211_sta_send_associnfo(), assocreq_ies_len:65,assocresp_ies_len:53
    ===>u4bAcParam:a425, ===>u4bAcParam:a449, ===>u4bAcParam:5e431c, ===>u4bAcParam:2f321c,
    Associated successfully
    ============>normal associate
    ADDRCONF(NETDEV_CHANGE): wlan0: link becomes ready
    Using G rates:108
    Successfully associated, ht not enabled(0, 0)
    ===========rtl8192se_update_ratr_table: ff5
    ===>set to B/G mode
    EAPOL TranslateHeader(), pTcb->DataRate = 0x2
    EAPOL TranslateHeader(), pTcb->DataRate = 0x2
    alg name:TKIP
    rtl819xSE:EnableHWSecurityConfig8192:, hwsec:1, pairwise_key:2, SECR_value:c
    rtl819xSE:====>to setKey(), dev:ffff880238230000, EntryNo:4, KeyIndex:0, KeyType:2, MacAddr00:1c:10:cf:29:72
    rtl819xSE:=========>after set key, usconfig:8008
    alg name:TKIP
    rtl819xSE:====>to setKey(), dev:ffff880238230000, EntryNo:1, KeyIndex:1, KeyType:2, MacAddrff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff
    rtl819xSE:=========>after set key, usconfig:8009
    ===>DHCP Protocol start tx DHCP pkt src port:68, dest port:67!!
    e1000e: eth0 NIC Link is Up 100 Mbps Full Duplex, Flow Control: RX/TX
    0000:00:19.0: eth0: 10/100 speed: disabling TSO
    ADDRCONF(NETDEV_CHANGE): eth0: link becomes ready
    ========>dm_check_edca_turbo():iot peer is unknown, bssid:00:1c:10:cf:29:72
    wlan0: no IPv6 routers present
    eth0: no IPv6 routers present
    e1000e: eth0 NIC Link is Down
    DMA: Out of SW-IOMMU space for 9100 bytes at device 0000:03:00.0
    eth0 Link encap:Ethernet HWaddr 00:24:7E:6F:CF:41
    inet6 addr: fe80::224:7eff:fe6f:cf41/64 Scope:Link
    UP BROADCAST MULTICAST MTU:1500 Metric:1
    RX packets:4 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 frame:0
    TX packets:12 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 carrier:0
    collisions:0 txqueuelen:100
    RX bytes:240 (240.0 b) TX bytes:936 (936.0 b)
    Memory:fc200000-fc220000
    lo Link encap:Local Loopback
    inet addr:127.0.0.1 Mask:255.0.0.0
    inet6 addr: ::1/128 Scope:Host
    UP LOOPBACK RUNNING MTU:16436 Metric:1
    RX packets:16 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 frame:0
    TX packets:16 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 carrier:0
    collisions:0 txqueuelen:0
    RX bytes:2160 (2.1 Kb) TX bytes:2160 (2.1 Kb)
    wlan0 Link encap:Ethernet HWaddr 00:26:5E:EA:64:78
    inet addr:192.168.1.104 Bcast:192.168.1.255 Mask:255.255.255.0
    inet6 addr: fe80::226:5eff:feea:6478/64 Scope:Link
    UP BROADCAST RUNNING MULTICAST MTU:1500 Metric:1
    RX packets:0 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 frame:0
    TX packets:0 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 carrier:0
    collisions:0 txqueuelen:1000
    RX bytes:0 (0.0 b) TX bytes:0 (0.0 b)
    Interrupt:17 Memory:ffffc90000068000-ffffc90000068100
    00:00.0 Host bridge: Intel Corporation Mobile 4 Series Chipset Memory Controller Hub (rev 07)
    00:01.0 PCI bridge: Intel Corporation Mobile 4 Series Chipset PCI Express Graphics Port (rev 07)
    00:03.0 Communication controller: Intel Corporation Mobile 4 Series Chipset MEI Controller (rev 07)
    00:19.0 Ethernet controller: Intel Corporation 82567LM Gigabit Network Connection (rev 03)
    00:1a.0 USB Controller: Intel Corporation 82801I (ICH9 Family) USB UHCI Controller #4 (rev 03)
    00:1a.1 USB Controller: Intel Corporation 82801I (ICH9 Family) USB UHCI Controller #5 (rev 03)
    00:1a.2 USB Controller: Intel Corporation 82801I (ICH9 Family) USB UHCI Controller #6 (rev 03)
    00:1a.7 USB Controller: Intel Corporation 82801I (ICH9 Family) USB2 EHCI Controller #2 (rev 03)
    00:1b.0 Audio device: Intel Corporation 82801I (ICH9 Family) HD Audio Controller (rev 03)
    00:1c.0 PCI bridge: Intel Corporation 82801I (ICH9 Family) PCI Express Port 1 (rev 03)
    00:1c.1 PCI bridge: Intel Corporation 82801I (ICH9 Family) PCI Express Port 2 (rev 03)
    00:1c.3 PCI bridge: Intel Corporation 82801I (ICH9 Family) PCI Express Port 4 (rev 03)
    00:1c.4 PCI bridge: Intel Corporation 82801I (ICH9 Family) PCI Express Port 5 (rev 03)
    00:1d.0 USB Controller: Intel Corporation 82801I (ICH9 Family) USB UHCI Controller #1 (rev 03)
    00:1d.1 USB Controller: Intel Corporation 82801I (ICH9 Family) USB UHCI Controller #2 (rev 03)
    00:1d.2 USB Controller: Intel Corporation 82801I (ICH9 Family) USB UHCI Controller #3 (rev 03)
    00:1d.7 USB Controller: Intel Corporation 82801I (ICH9 Family) USB2 EHCI Controller #1 (rev 03)
    00:1e.0 PCI bridge: Intel Corporation 82801 Mobile PCI Bridge (rev 93)
    00:1f.0 ISA bridge: Intel Corporation ICH9M-E LPC Interface Controller (rev 03)
    00:1f.2 SATA controller: Intel Corporation ICH9M/M-E SATA AHCI Controller (rev 03)
    00:1f.3 SMBus: Intel Corporation 82801I (ICH9 Family) SMBus Controller (rev 03)
    01:00.0 VGA compatible controller: ATI Technologies Inc Mobility Radeon HD 3400 Series
    03:00.0 Network controller: Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd. Device 8172 (rev 10)
    15:00.0 CardBus bridge: Ricoh Co Ltd RL5c476 II (rev ba)
    15:00.1 FireWire (IEEE 1394): Ricoh Co Ltd R5C832 IEEE 1394 Controller (rev 04)
    15:00.2 SD Host controller: Ricoh Co Ltd R5C822 SD/SDIO/MMC/MS/MSPro Host Adapter (rev 21)
    15:00.3 System peripheral: Ricoh Co Ltd R5C843 MMC Host Controller (rev ff)
    15:00.4 System peripheral: Ricoh Co Ltd R5C592 Memory Stick Bus Host Adapter (rev 11)
    15:00.5 System peripheral: Ricoh Co Ltd xD-Picture Card Controller (rev 11)
    This line:
    DMA: Out of SW-IOMMU space for 9100 bytes at device 0000:03:00.0
    I get a whole bunch of times after it first appears in dmesg.  I've googled this error without the address on the end and it seems there isn't much of a solution that I'm aware of.  I don't know what to do from here!  Guidance is so very appreciated.

Same here, I've tried without wicd.  The problem reproduces exactly the same.
    Also, I've googled around and it seems like this is a recurring bug. 
    I tried passing iommu=force to the kernal during boot and from there, the card works slowly.  I also get a different error array in DMESG from there.  The end of it is as follows:
    Linux version 2.6.30-ARCH (root@T-POWA-LX) (gcc version 4.4.1 (GCC) ) #1 SMP PREEMPT Fri Jul 31 07:30:28 CEST 2009
    Command line: root=/dev/disk/by-uuid/b86db434-e877-45bf-bc56-65187c632662 ro vga=791 iommu=force
    KERNEL supported cpus:
    Intel GenuineIntel
    AMD AuthenticAMD
    Centaur CentaurHauls
    BIOS-provided physical RAM map:
    BIOS-e820: 0000000000000000 - 000000000009ec00 (usable)
    BIOS-e820: 000000000009ec00 - 00000000000a0000 (reserved)
    BIOS-e820: 00000000000dc000 - 0000000000100000 (reserved)
    BIOS-e820: 0000000000100000 - 00000000bf8a1000 (usable)
    BIOS-e820: 00000000bf8a1000 - 00000000bf8a7000 (reserved)
    BIOS-e820: 00000000bf8a7000 - 00000000bf9b7000 (usable)
    BIOS-e820: 00000000bf9b7000 - 00000000bfa0f000 (reserved)
    BIOS-e820: 00000000bfa0f000 - 00000000bfac6000 (usable)
    BIOS-e820: 00000000bfac6000 - 00000000bfad1000 (ACPI NVS)
    BIOS-e820: 00000000bfad1000 - 00000000bfad4000 (ACPI data)
    BIOS-e820: 00000000bfad4000 - 00000000bfad8000 (reserved)
    BIOS-e820: 00000000bfad8000 - 00000000bfadc000 (ACPI NVS)
    BIOS-e820: 00000000bfadc000 - 00000000bfadf000 (reserved)
    BIOS-e820: 00000000bfadf000 - 00000000bfb06000 (ACPI NVS)
    BIOS-e820: 00000000bfb06000 - 00000000bfb08000 (ACPI data)
    BIOS-e820: 00000000bfb08000 - 00000000bfd0f000 (reserved)
    BIOS-e820: 00000000bfd0f000 - 00000000bfd9f000 (ACPI NVS)
    BIOS-e820: 00000000bfd9f000 - 00000000bfdff000 (ACPI data)
    BIOS-e820: 00000000bfdff000 - 00000000bfe00000 (usable)
    BIOS-e820: 00000000bfe00000 - 00000000c0000000 (reserved)
    BIOS-e820: 00000000e0000000 - 00000000f0000000 (reserved)
    BIOS-e820: 00000000fec00000 - 00000000fec10000 (reserved)
    BIOS-e820: 00000000fed00000 - 00000000fed00400 (reserved)
    BIOS-e820: 00000000fed10000 - 00000000fed14000 (reserved)
    BIOS-e820: 00000000fed18000 - 00000000fed1a000 (reserved)
    BIOS-e820: 00000000fed1c000 - 00000000fed90000 (reserved)
    BIOS-e820: 00000000fee00000 - 00000000fee01000 (reserved)
    BIOS-e820: 00000000ff800000 - 0000000100000000 (reserved)
    BIOS-e820: 0000000100000000 - 000000023c000000 (usable)
    DMI present.
    last_pfn = 0x23c000 max_arch_pfn = 0x100000000
    MTRR default type: uncachable
    MTRR fixed ranges enabled:
    00000-9FFFF write-back
    A0000-BFFFF uncachable
    C0000-D3FFF write-protect
    D4000-DBFFF uncachable
    DC000-FFFFF write-protect
    MTRR variable ranges enabled:
    0 base 23C000000 mask FFC000000 uncachable
    1 base 000000000 mask F80000000 write-back
    2 base 080000000 mask FC0000000 write-back
    3 base 100000000 mask F00000000 write-back
    4 base 200000000 mask FC0000000 write-back
    5 disabled
    6 disabled
    x86 PAT enabled: cpu 0, old 0x7040600070406, new 0x7010600070106
    e820 update range: 00000000c0000000 - 0000000100000000 (usable) ==> (reserved)
    last_pfn = 0xbfe00 max_arch_pfn = 0x100000000
    e820 update range: 0000000000001000 - 0000000000006000 (usable) ==> (reserved)
    Scanning 1 areas for low memory corruption
    modified physical RAM map:
    modified: 0000000000000000 - 0000000000001000 (usable)
    modified: 0000000000001000 - 0000000000006000 (reserved)
    modified: 0000000000006000 - 000000000009ec00 (usable)
    modified: 000000000009ec00 - 00000000000a0000 (reserved)
    modified: 00000000000dc000 - 0000000000100000 (reserved)
    modified: 0000000000100000 - 00000000bf8a1000 (usable)
    modified: 00000000bf8a1000 - 00000000bf8a7000 (reserved)
    modified: 00000000bf8a7000 - 00000000bf9b7000 (usable)
    modified: 00000000bf9b7000 - 00000000bfa0f000 (reserved)
    modified: 00000000bfa0f000 - 00000000bfac6000 (usable)
    modified: 00000000bfac6000 - 00000000bfad1000 (ACPI NVS)
    modified: 00000000bfad1000 - 00000000bfad4000 (ACPI data)
    modified: 00000000bfad4000 - 00000000bfad8000 (reserved)
    modified: 00000000bfad8000 - 00000000bfadc000 (ACPI NVS)
    modified: 00000000bfadc000 - 00000000bfadf000 (reserved)
    modified: 00000000bfadf000 - 00000000bfb06000 (ACPI NVS)
    modified: 00000000bfb06000 - 00000000bfb08000 (ACPI data)
    modified: 00000000bfb08000 - 00000000bfd0f000 (reserved)
    modified: 00000000bfd0f000 - 00000000bfd9f000 (ACPI NVS)
    modified: 00000000bfd9f000 - 00000000bfdff000 (ACPI data)
    modified: 00000000bfdff000 - 00000000bfe00000 (usable)
    modified: 00000000bfe00000 - 00000000c0000000 (reserved)
    modified: 00000000e0000000 - 00000000f0000000 (reserved)
    modified: 00000000fec00000 - 00000000fec10000 (reserved)
    modified: 00000000fed00000 - 00000000fed00400 (reserved)
    modified: 00000000fed10000 - 00000000fed14000 (reserved)
    modified: 00000000fed18000 - 00000000fed1a000 (reserved)
    modified: 00000000fed1c000 - 00000000fed90000 (reserved)
    modified: 00000000fee00000 - 00000000fee01000 (reserved)
    modified: 00000000ff800000 - 0000000100000000 (reserved)
    modified: 0000000100000000 - 000000023c000000 (usable)
    init_memory_mapping: 0000000000000000-00000000bfe00000
    0000000000 - 00bfe00000 page 2M
    kernel direct mapping tables up to bfe00000 @ 8000-c000
    init_memory_mapping: 0000000100000000-000000023c000000
    0100000000 - 023c000000 page 2M
    kernel direct mapping tables up to 23c000000 @ a000-14000
    RAMDISK: 37f4a000 - 37fef0b7
    ACPI: RSDP 00000000000f64e0 00024 (v02 LENOVO)
    ACPI: XSDT 00000000bfd6a273 0009C (v01 LENOVO TP-7U 00002160 LTP 00000000)
    ACPI: FACP 00000000bfd6a400 000F4 (v03 LENOVO TP-7U 00002160 LNVO 00000001)
    ACPI: DSDT 00000000bfd6a7db 0F3FB (v01 LENOVO TP-7U 00002160 MSFT 03000000)
    ACPI: FACS 00000000bfd8e000 00040
    ACPI: SSDT 00000000bfd6a5b4 00227 (v01 LENOVO TP-7U 00002160 MSFT 03000000)
    ACPI: ECDT 00000000bfd79bd6 00052 (v01 LENOVO TP-7U 00002160 LNVO 00000001)
    ACPI: APIC 00000000bfd79c28 00078 (v01 LENOVO TP-7U 00002160 LNVO 00000001)
    ACPI: MCFG 00000000bfd79ca0 0003C (v01 LENOVO TP-7U 00002160 LNVO 00000001)
    ACPI: HPET 00000000bfd79cdc 00038 (v01 LENOVO TP-7U 00002160 LNVO 00000001)
    ACPI: SLIC 00000000bfd79dc2 00176 (v01 LENOVO TP-7U 00002160 LTP 00000000)
    ACPI: BOOT 00000000bfd79f38 00028 (v01 LENOVO TP-7U 00002160 LTP 00000001)
    ACPI: ASF! 00000000bfd79f60 000A0 (v16 LENOVO TP-7U 00002160 PTL 00000001)
    ACPI: SSDT 00000000bfd8d213 0054F (v01 LENOVO TP-7U 00002160 INTL 20050513)
    ACPI: TCPA 00000000bfb07000 00032 (v00 00000000 00000000)
    ACPI: DMAR 00000000bfb06000 000D8 (v01 00000001 00000000)
    ACPI: SSDT 00000000bfad3000 00655 (v01 PmRef CpuPm 00003000 INTL 20050624)
    ACPI: SSDT 00000000bfad2000 00274 (v01 PmRef Cpu0Tst 00003000 INTL 20050624)
    ACPI: SSDT 00000000bfad1000 00242 (v01 PmRef ApTst 00003000 INTL 20050624)
    (8 early reservations) ==> bootmem [0000000000 - 023c000000]
    #0 [0000000000 - 0000001000] BIOS data page ==> [0000000000 - 0000001000]
    #1 [0000006000 - 0000008000] TRAMPOLINE ==> [0000006000 - 0000008000]
    #2 [0000200000 - 000082d0d0] TEXT DATA BSS ==> [0000200000 - 000082d0d0]
    #3 [0037f4a000 - 0037fef0b7] RAMDISK ==> [0037f4a000 - 0037fef0b7]
    #4 [000009ec00 - 0000100000] BIOS reserved ==> [000009ec00 - 0000100000]
    #5 [000082e000 - 000082e14c] BRK ==> [000082e000 - 000082e14c]
    #6 [0000008000 - 000000a000] PGTABLE ==> [0000008000 - 000000a000]
    #7 [000000a000 - 000000f000] PGTABLE ==> [000000a000 - 000000f000]
    found SMP MP-table at [ffff8800000f6520] f6520
    [ffffe20000000000-ffffe20007dfffff] PMD -> [ffff880028200000-ffff88002fffffff] on node 0
    Zone PFN ranges:
    DMA 0x00000000 -> 0x00001000
    DMA32 0x00001000 -> 0x00100000
    Normal 0x00100000 -> 0x0023c000
    Movable zone start PFN for each node
    early_node_map[7] active PFN ranges
    0: 0x00000000 -> 0x00000001
    0: 0x00000006 -> 0x0000009e
    0: 0x00000100 -> 0x000bf8a1
    0: 0x000bf8a7 -> 0x000bf9b7
    0: 0x000bfa0f -> 0x000bfac6
    0: 0x000bfdff -> 0x000bfe00
    0: 0x00100000 -> 0x0023c000
    On node 0 totalpages: 2079234
    DMA zone: 56 pages used for memmap
    DMA zone: 1688 pages reserved
    DMA zone: 2249 pages, LIFO batch:0
    DMA32 zone: 14280 pages used for memmap
    DMA32 zone: 766625 pages, LIFO batch:31
    Normal zone: 17696 pages used for memmap
    Normal zone: 1276640 pages, LIFO batch:31
    ACPI: PM-Timer IO Port: 0x1008
    ACPI: LAPIC (acpi_id[0x00] lapic_id[0x00] enabled)
    ACPI: LAPIC (acpi_id[0x01] lapic_id[0x01] enabled)
    ACPI: LAPIC (acpi_id[0x02] lapic_id[0x02] disabled)
    ACPI: LAPIC (acpi_id[0x03] lapic_id[0x03] disabled)
    ACPI: LAPIC_NMI (acpi_id[0x00] high edge lint[0x1])
    ACPI: LAPIC_NMI (acpi_id[0x01] high edge lint[0x1])
    ACPI: IOAPIC (id[0x01] address[0xfec00000] gsi_base[0])
    IOAPIC[0]: apic_id 1, version 0, address 0xfec00000, GSI 0-23
    ACPI: INT_SRC_OVR (bus 0 bus_irq 0 global_irq 2 dfl dfl)
    ACPI: INT_SRC_OVR (bus 0 bus_irq 9 global_irq 9 high level)
    ACPI: IRQ0 used by override.
    ACPI: IRQ2 used by override.
    ACPI: IRQ9 used by override.
    Using ACPI (MADT) for SMP configuration information
    ACPI: HPET id: 0x8086a201 base: 0xfed00000
    SMP: Allowing 4 CPUs, 2 hotplug CPUs
    nr_irqs_gsi: 24
    PM: Registered nosave memory: 0000000000001000 - 0000000000006000
    PM: Registered nosave memory: 000000000009e000 - 000000000009f000
    PM: Registered nosave memory: 000000000009f000 - 00000000000a0000
    PM: Registered nosave memory: 00000000000a0000 - 00000000000dc000
    PM: Registered nosave memory: 00000000000dc000 - 0000000000100000
    PM: Registered nosave memory: 00000000bf8a1000 - 00000000bf8a7000
    PM: Registered nosave memory: 00000000bf9b7000 - 00000000bfa0f000
    PM: Registered nosave memory: 00000000bfac6000 - 00000000bfad1000
    PM: Registered nosave memory: 00000000bfad1000 - 00000000bfad4000
    PM: Registered nosave memory: 00000000bfad4000 - 00000000bfad8000
    PM: Registered nosave memory: 00000000bfad8000 - 00000000bfadc000
    PM: Registered nosave memory: 00000000bfadc000 - 00000000bfadf000
    PM: Registered nosave memory: 00000000bfadf000 - 00000000bfb06000
    PM: Registered nosave memory: 00000000bfb06000 - 00000000bfb08000
    PM: Registered nosave memory: 00000000bfb08000 - 00000000bfd0f000
    PM: Registered nosave memory: 00000000bfd0f000 - 00000000bfd9f000
    PM: Registered nosave memory: 00000000bfd9f000 - 00000000bfdff000
    PM: Registered nosave memory: 00000000bfe00000 - 00000000c0000000
    PM: Registered nosave memory: 00000000c0000000 - 00000000e0000000
    PM: Registered nosave memory: 00000000e0000000 - 00000000f0000000
    PM: Registered nosave memory: 00000000f0000000 - 00000000fec00000
    PM: Registered nosave memory: 00000000fec00000 - 00000000fec10000
    PM: Registered nosave memory: 00000000fec10000 - 00000000fed00000
    PM: Registered nosave memory: 00000000fed00000 - 00000000fed10000
    PM: Registered nosave memory: 00000000fed10000 - 00000000fed14000
    PM: Registered nosave memory: 00000000fed14000 - 00000000fed18000
    PM: Registered nosave memory: 00000000fed18000 - 00000000fed1a000
    PM: Registered nosave memory: 00000000fed1a000 - 00000000fed1c000
    PM: Registered nosave memory: 00000000fed1c000 - 00000000fed90000
    PM: Registered nosave memory: 00000000fed90000 - 00000000fee00000
    PM: Registered nosave memory: 00000000fee00000 - 00000000fee01000
    PM: Registered nosave memory: 00000000fee01000 - 00000000ff800000
    PM: Registered nosave memory: 00000000ff800000 - 0000000100000000
    Allocating PCI resources starting at c2000000 (gap: c0000000:20000000)
    NR_CPUS:16 nr_cpumask_bits:16 nr_cpu_ids:4 nr_node_ids:1
    PERCPU: Embedded 25 pages at ffff880028035000, static data 72352 bytes
    Built 1 zonelists in Zone order, mobility grouping on. Total pages: 2045514
    Kernel command line: root=/dev/disk/by-uuid/b86db434-e877-45bf-bc56-65187c632662 ro vga=791 iommu=force
    Initializing CPU#0
    xsave/xrstor: enabled xstate_bv 0x3, cntxt size 0x240
    NR_IRQS:768
    PID hash table entries: 4096 (order: 12, 32768 bytes)
    Extended CMOS year: 2000
    Fast TSC calibration using PIT
    Detected 2526.745 MHz processor.
    Console: colour dummy device 80x25
    console [tty0] enabled
    Dentry cache hash table entries: 1048576 (order: 11, 8388608 bytes)
    Inode-cache hash table entries: 524288 (order: 10, 4194304 bytes)
    Checking aperture...
    No AGP bridge found
    Calgary: detecting Calgary via BIOS EBDA area
    Calgary: Unable to locate Rio Grande table in EBDA - bailing!
    PCI-DMA: Using software bounce buffering for IO (SWIOTLB)
    Placing 64MB software IO TLB between ffff880020000000 - ffff880024000000
    software IO TLB at phys 0x20000000 - 0x24000000
    Memory: 8100960k/9371648k available (3409k kernel code, 1054712k absent, 214984k reserved, 1239k data, 464k init)
    SLUB: Genslabs=13, HWalign=64, Order=0-3, MinObjects=0, CPUs=4, Nodes=1
    hpet clockevent registered
    HPET: 4 timers in total, 0 timers will be used for per-cpu timer
    Calibrating delay loop (skipped), value calculated using timer frequency.. 5055.05 BogoMIPS (lpj=8422483)
    Security Framework initialized
    Mount-cache hash table entries: 256
    CPU: Processor Core ID: 0
    CPU0: Thermal monitoring enabled (TM2)
    using mwait in idle threads.
    ACPI: Core revision 20090320
    Setting APIC routing to flat
    ..TIMER: vector=0x30 apic1=0 pin1=2 apic2=-1 pin2=-1
    CPU0: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU P8700 @ 2.53GHz stepping 0a
    Booting processor 1 APIC 0x1 ip 0x6000
    Initializing CPU#1
    Calibrating delay using timer specific routine.. 5056.56 BogoMIPS (lpj=8423300)
    CPU: Processor Core ID: 1
    CPU1: Thermal monitoring enabled (TM2)
    x86 PAT enabled: cpu 1, old 0x7040600070406, new 0x7010600070106
    CPU1: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU P8700 @ 2.53GHz stepping 0a
    checking TSC synchronization [CPU#0 -> CPU#1]: passed.
    Brought up 2 CPUs
    Total of 2 processors activated (10111.61 BogoMIPS).
    net_namespace: 1888 bytes
    Booting paravirtualized kernel on bare hardware
    NET: Registered protocol family 16
    ACPI FADT declares the system doesn't support PCIe ASPM, so disable it
    ACPI: bus type pci registered
    PCI: MCFG configuration 0: base e0000000 segment 0 buses 0 - 63
    PCI: MCFG area at e0000000 reserved in E820
    PCI: Using MMCONFIG at e0000000 - e3ffffff
    PCI: Using configuration type 1 for base access
    bio: create slab <bio-0> at 0
    ACPI: EC: EC description table is found, configuring boot EC
    ACPI: BIOS _OSI(Linux) query ignored
    ACPI: EC: non-query interrupt received, switching to interrupt mode
    ACPI: Interpreter enabled
    ACPI: (supports S0 S3 S4 S5)
    ACPI: Using IOAPIC for interrupt routing
    ACPI: EC: GPE = 0x11, I/O: command/status = 0x66, data = 0x62
    ACPI: EC: driver started in interrupt mode
    ACPI: Power Resource [PUBS] (on)
    ACPI: ACPI Dock Station Driver: 3 docks/bays found
    ACPI: PCI Root Bridge [PCI0] (0000:00)
    pci 0000:00:01.0: PME# supported from D0 D3hot D3cold
    pci 0000:00:01.0: PME# disabled
    pci 0000:00:03.0: reg 10 64bit mmio: [0xfc226800-0xfc22680f]
    pci 0000:00:03.0: PME# supported from D0 D3hot D3cold
    pci 0000:00:03.0: PME# disabled
    pci 0000:00:19.0: reg 10 32bit mmio: [0xfc200000-0xfc21ffff]
    pci 0000:00:19.0: reg 14 32bit mmio: [0xfc225000-0xfc225fff]
    pci 0000:00:19.0: reg 18 io port: [0x1840-0x185f]
    pci 0000:00:19.0: PME# supported from D0 D3hot D3cold
    pci 0000:00:19.0: PME# disabled
    pci 0000:00:1a.0: reg 20 io port: [0x1860-0x187f]
    pci 0000:00:1a.1: reg 20 io port: [0x1880-0x189f]
    pci 0000:00:1a.2: reg 20 io port: [0x18a0-0x18bf]
    pci 0000:00:1a.7: reg 10 32bit mmio: [0xfc226c00-0xfc226fff]
    pci 0000:00:1a.7: PME# supported from D0 D3hot D3cold
    pci 0000:00:1a.7: PME# disabled
    pci 0000:00:1b.0: reg 10 64bit mmio: [0xfc220000-0xfc223fff]
    pci 0000:00:1b.0: PME# supported from D0 D3hot D3cold
    pci 0000:00:1b.0: PME# disabled
    pci 0000:00:1c.0: PME# supported from D0 D3hot D3cold
    pci 0000:00:1c.0: PME# disabled
    pci 0000:00:1c.1: PME# supported from D0 D3hot D3cold
    pci 0000:00:1c.1: PME# disabled
    pci 0000:00:1c.3: PME# supported from D0 D3hot D3cold
    pci 0000:00:1c.3: PME# disabled
    pci 0000:00:1c.4: PME# supported from D0 D3hot D3cold
    pci 0000:00:1c.4: PME# disabled
    pci 0000:00:1d.0: reg 20 io port: [0x18c0-0x18df]
    pci 0000:00:1d.1: reg 20 io port: [0x18e0-0x18ff]
    pci 0000:00:1d.2: reg 20 io port: [0x1c00-0x1c1f]
    pci 0000:00:1d.7: reg 10 32bit mmio: [0xfc227000-0xfc2273ff]
    pci 0000:00:1d.7: PME# supported from D0 D3hot D3cold
    pci 0000:00:1d.7: PME# disabled
    pci 0000:00:1f.2: reg 10 io port: [0x1c40-0x1c47]
    pci 0000:00:1f.2: reg 14 io port: [0x1834-0x1837]
    pci 0000:00:1f.2: reg 18 io port: [0x1838-0x183f]
    pci 0000:00:1f.2: reg 1c io port: [0x1830-0x1833]
    pci 0000:00:1f.2: reg 20 io port: [0x1c20-0x1c3f]
    pci 0000:00:1f.2: reg 24 32bit mmio: [0xfc226000-0xfc2267ff]
    pci 0000:00:1f.2: PME# supported from D3hot
    pci 0000:00:1f.2: PME# disabled
    pci 0000:00:1f.3: reg 10 64bit mmio: [0xfc227400-0xfc2274ff]
    pci 0000:00:1f.3: reg 20 io port: [0x1c60-0x1c7f]
    pci 0000:01:00.0: reg 10 32bit mmio: [0xd0000000-0xdfffffff]
    pci 0000:01:00.0: reg 14 io port: [0x2000-0x20ff]
    pci 0000:01:00.0: reg 18 32bit mmio: [0xcfff0000-0xcfffffff]
    pci 0000:01:00.0: reg 30 32bit mmio: [0x000000-0x01ffff]
    pci 0000:01:00.0: supports D1 D2
    pci 0000:00:01.0: bridge io port: [0x2000-0x2fff]
    pci 0000:00:01.0: bridge 32bit mmio: [0xcff00000-0xcfffffff]
    pci 0000:00:01.0: bridge 64bit mmio pref: [0xd0000000-0xdfffffff]
    pci 0000:03:00.0: reg 10 io port: [0x3000-0x30ff]
    pci 0000:03:00.0: reg 14 32bit mmio: [0xf4200000-0xf4203fff]
    pci 0000:03:00.0: supports D1 D2
    pci 0000:03:00.0: PME# supported from D0 D1 D2 D3hot
    pci 0000:03:00.0: PME# disabled
    pci 0000:00:1c.1: bridge io port: [0x3000-0x3fff]
    pci 0000:00:1c.1: bridge 32bit mmio: [0xf4200000-0xf42fffff]
    pci 0000:00:1c.3: bridge io port: [0x4000-0x4fff]
    pci 0000:00:1c.3: bridge 32bit mmio: [0xf8000000-0xf9ffffff]
    pci 0000:00:1c.3: bridge 64bit mmio pref: [0xf4000000-0xf40fffff]
    pci 0000:00:1c.4: bridge io port: [0x5000-0x5fff]
    pci 0000:00:1c.4: bridge 32bit mmio: [0xfa000000-0xfbffffff]
    pci 0000:00:1c.4: bridge 64bit mmio pref: [0xf4100000-0xf41fffff]
    pci 0000:15:00.0: reg 10 32bit mmio: [0xf4300000-0xf4300fff]
    pci 0000:15:00.0: supports D1 D2
    pci 0000:15:00.0: PME# supported from D0 D1 D2 D3hot D3cold
    pci 0000:15:00.0: PME# disabled
    pci 0000:15:00.1: reg 10 32bit mmio: [0xf4301000-0xf43017ff]
    pci 0000:15:00.1: supports D1 D2
    pci 0000:15:00.1: PME# supported from D0 D1 D2 D3hot D3cold
    pci 0000:15:00.1: PME# disabled
    pci 0000:15:00.2: reg 10 32bit mmio: [0xf4301800-0xf43018ff]
    pci 0000:15:00.2: supports D1 D2
    pci 0000:15:00.2: PME# supported from D0 D1 D2 D3hot D3cold
    pci 0000:15:00.2: PME# disabled
    pci 0000:15:00.3: reg 10 32bit mmio: [0xf4301c00-0xf4301cff]
    pci 0000:15:00.3: supports D1 D2
    pci 0000:15:00.3: PME# supported from D0 D1 D2 D3hot D3cold
    pci 0000:15:00.3: PME# disabled
    pci 0000:15:00.4: reg 10 32bit mmio: [0xf4302000-0xf43020ff]
    pci 0000:15:00.4: supports D1 D2
    pci 0000:15:00.4: PME# supported from D0 D1 D2 D3hot D3cold
    pci 0000:15:00.4: PME# disabled
    pci 0000:15:00.5: reg 10 32bit mmio: [0xf4302400-0xf43024ff]
    pci 0000:15:00.5: supports D1 D2
    pci 0000:15:00.5: PME# supported from D0 D1 D2 D3hot D3cold
    pci 0000:15:00.5: PME# disabled
    pci 0000:00:1e.0: transparent bridge
    pci 0000:00:1e.0: bridge io port: [0x6000-0x9fff]
    pci 0000:00:1e.0: bridge 32bit mmio: [0xf4300000-0xf7ffffff]
    pci 0000:00:1e.0: bridge 64bit mmio pref: [0xf0000000-0xf3ffffff]
    pci_bus 0000:00: on NUMA node 0
    ACPI: PCI Interrupt Routing Table [\_SB_.PCI0._PRT]
    ACPI: PCI Interrupt Routing Table [\_SB_.PCI0.AGP_._PRT]
    ACPI: PCI Interrupt Routing Table [\_SB_.PCI0.EXP0._PRT]
    ACPI: PCI Interrupt Routing Table [\_SB_.PCI0.EXP1._PRT]
    ACPI: PCI Interrupt Routing Table [\_SB_.PCI0.EXP3._PRT]
    ACPI: PCI Interrupt Routing Table [\_SB_.PCI0.EXP4._PRT]
    ACPI: PCI Interrupt Routing Table [\_SB_.PCI0.PCI1._PRT]
    ACPI: PCI Interrupt Link [LNKA] (IRQs 3 4 5 6 7 9 10 *11)
    ACPI: PCI Interrupt Link [LNKB] (IRQs 3 4 5 6 7 9 10 *11)
    ACPI: PCI Interrupt Link [LNKC] (IRQs 3 4 5 6 7 9 10 *11)
    ACPI: PCI Interrupt Link [LNKD] (IRQs 3 4 5 6 7 9 10 *11)
    ACPI: PCI Interrupt Link [LNKE] (IRQs 3 4 5 6 7 9 10 *11)
    ACPI: PCI Interrupt Link [LNKF] (IRQs 3 4 5 6 7 9 10 *11)
    ACPI: PCI Interrupt Link [LNKG] (IRQs 3 4 5 6 7 9 10 *11)
    ACPI: PCI Interrupt Link [LNKH] (IRQs 3 4 5 6 7 9 10 *11)
    PCI: Using ACPI for IRQ routing
    NetLabel: Initializing
    NetLabel: domain hash size = 128
    NetLabel: protocols = UNLABELED CIPSOv4
    NetLabel: unlabeled traffic allowed by default
    pnp: PnP ACPI init
    ACPI: bus type pnp registered
    pnp: PnP ACPI: found 10 devices
    ACPI: ACPI bus type pnp unregistered
    system 00:00: iomem range 0x0-0x9ffff could not be reserved
    system 00:00: iomem range 0xc0000-0xc3fff has been reserved
    system 00:00: iomem range 0xc4000-0xc7fff has been reserved
    system 00:00: iomem range 0xc8000-0xcbfff has been reserved
    system 00:00: iomem range 0xcc000-0xcffff has been reserved
    system 00:00: iomem range 0xd0000-0xd3fff has been reserved
    system 00:00: iomem range 0xdc000-0xdffff could not be reserved
    system 00:00: iomem range 0xe0000-0xe3fff could not be reserved
    system 00:00: iomem range 0xe4000-0xe7fff could not be reserved
    system 00:00: iomem range 0xe8000-0xebfff could not be reserved
    system 00:00: iomem range 0xec000-0xeffff could not be reserved
    system 00:00: iomem range 0xf0000-0xfffff could not be reserved
    system 00:00: iomem range 0x100000-0xbfffffff could not be reserved
    system 00:00: iomem range 0xfec00000-0xfed3ffff could not be reserved
    system 00:00: iomem range 0xfed4c000-0xffffffff could not be reserved
    system 00:02: ioport range 0x1000-0x107f has been reserved
    system 00:02: ioport range 0x1180-0x11ff has been reserved
    system 00:02: ioport range 0x800-0x80f has been reserved
    system 00:02: ioport range 0x15e0-0x15ef has been reserved
    system 00:02: ioport range 0x1600-0x167f has been reserved
    system 00:02: ioport range 0x1680-0x169f has been reserved
    system 00:02: iomem range 0xe0000000-0xefffffff has been reserved
    system 00:02: iomem range 0xfed1c000-0xfed1ffff has been reserved
    system 00:02: iomem range 0xfed10000-0xfed13fff has been reserved
    system 00:02: iomem range 0xfed18000-0xfed18fff has been reserved
    system 00:02: iomem range 0xfed19000-0xfed19fff has been reserved
    system 00:02: iomem range 0xfed45000-0xfed4bfff has been reserved
    pci 0000:00:01.0: PCI bridge, secondary bus 0000:01
    pci 0000:00:01.0: IO window: 0x2000-0x2fff
    pci 0000:00:01.0: MEM window: 0xcff00000-0xcfffffff
    pci 0000:00:01.0: PREFETCH window: 0x000000d0000000-0x000000dfffffff
    pci 0000:00:1c.0: PCI bridge, secondary bus 0000:02
    pci 0000:00:1c.0: IO window: disabled
    pci 0000:00:1c.0: MEM window: disabled
    pci 0000:00:1c.0: PREFETCH window: disabled
    pci 0000:00:1c.1: PCI bridge, secondary bus 0000:03
    pci 0000:00:1c.1: IO window: 0x3000-0x3fff
    pci 0000:00:1c.1: MEM window: 0xf4200000-0xf42fffff
    pci 0000:00:1c.1: PREFETCH window: disabled
    pci 0000:00:1c.3: PCI bridge, secondary bus 0000:05
    pci 0000:00:1c.3: IO window: 0x4000-0x4fff
    pci 0000:00:1c.3: MEM window: 0xf8000000-0xf9ffffff
    pci 0000:00:1c.3: PREFETCH window: 0x000000f4000000-0x000000f40fffff
    pci 0000:00:1c.4: PCI bridge, secondary bus 0000:0d
    pci 0000:00:1c.4: IO window: 0x5000-0x5fff
    pci 0000:00:1c.4: MEM window: 0xfa000000-0xfbffffff
    pci 0000:00:1c.4: PREFETCH window: 0x000000f4100000-0x000000f41fffff
    pci 0000:15:00.0: CardBus bridge, secondary bus 0000:16
    pci 0000:15:00.0: IO window: 0x006000-0x0060ff
    pci 0000:15:00.0: IO window: 0x006400-0x0064ff
    pci 0000:15:00.0: PREFETCH window: 0xf0000000-0xf3ffffff
    pci 0000:15:00.0: MEM window: 0xc4000000-0xc7ffffff
    pci 0000:00:1e.0: PCI bridge, secondary bus 0000:15
    pci 0000:00:1e.0: IO window: 0x6000-0x9fff
    pci 0000:00:1e.0: MEM window: 0xf4300000-0xf7ffffff
    pci 0000:00:1e.0: PREFETCH window: 0x000000f0000000-0x000000f3ffffff
    pci 0000:00:01.0: PCI INT A -> GSI 16 (level, low) -> IRQ 16
    pci 0000:00:01.0: setting latency timer to 64
    pci 0000:00:1c.0: PCI INT A -> GSI 20 (level, low) -> IRQ 20
    pci 0000:00:1c.0: setting latency timer to 64
    pci 0000:00:1c.1: PCI INT B -> GSI 21 (level, low) -> IRQ 21
    pci 0000:00:1c.1: setting latency timer to 64
    pci 0000:00:1c.3: PCI INT D -> GSI 23 (level, low) -> IRQ 23
    pci 0000:00:1c.3: setting latency timer to 64
    pci 0000:00:1c.4: PCI INT A -> GSI 20 (level, low) -> IRQ 20
    pci 0000:00:1c.4: setting latency timer to 64
    pci 0000:00:1e.0: setting latency timer to 64
    pci 0000:15:00.0: PCI INT A -> GSI 16 (level, low) -> IRQ 16
    pci_bus 0000:00: resource 0 io: [0x00-0xffff]
    pci_bus 0000:00: resource 1 mem: [0x000000-0xffffffffffffffff]
    pci_bus 0000:01: resource 0 io: [0x2000-0x2fff]
    pci_bus 0000:01: resource 1 mem: [0xcff00000-0xcfffffff]
    pci_bus 0000:01: resource 2 pref mem [0xd0000000-0xdfffffff]
    pci_bus 0000:03: resource 0 io: [0x3000-0x3fff]
    pci_bus 0000:03: resource 1 mem: [0xf4200000-0xf42fffff]
    pci_bus 0000:05: resource 0 io: [0x4000-0x4fff]
    pci_bus 0000:05: resource 1 mem: [0xf8000000-0xf9ffffff]
    pci_bus 0000:05: resource 2 pref mem [0xf4000000-0xf40fffff]
    pci_bus 0000:0d: resource 0 io: [0x5000-0x5fff]
    pci_bus 0000:0d: resource 1 mem: [0xfa000000-0xfbffffff]
    pci_bus 0000:0d: resource 2 pref mem [0xf4100000-0xf41fffff]
    pci_bus 0000:15: resource 0 io: [0x6000-0x9fff]
    pci_bus 0000:15: resource 1 mem: [0xf4300000-0xf7ffffff]
    pci_bus 0000:15: resource 2 pref mem [0xf0000000-0xf3ffffff]
    pci_bus 0000:15: resource 3 io: [0x00-0xffff]
    pci_bus 0000:15: resource 4 mem: [0x000000-0xffffffffffffffff]
    pci_bus 0000:16: resource 0 io: [0x6000-0x60ff]
    pci_bus 0000:16: resource 1 io: [0x6400-0x64ff]
    pci_bus 0000:16: resource 2 pref mem [0xf0000000-0xf3ffffff]
    pci_bus 0000:16: resource 3 mem: [0xc4000000-0xc7ffffff]
    NET: Registered protocol family 2
    IP route cache hash table entries: 262144 (order: 9, 2097152 bytes)
    TCP established hash table entries: 262144 (order: 10, 4194304 bytes)
    TCP bind hash table entries: 65536 (order: 8, 1048576 bytes)
    TCP: Hash tables configured (established 262144 bind 65536)
    TCP reno registered
    NET: Registered protocol family 1
    Unpacking initramfs...
    Freeing initrd memory: 660k freed
    Simple Boot Flag at 0x35 set to 0x1
    Scanning for low memory corruption every 60 seconds
    audit: initializing netlink socket (disabled)
    type=2000 audit(1257365076.373:1): initialized
    VFS: Disk quotas dquot_6.5.2
    Dquot-cache hash table entries: 512 (order 0, 4096 bytes)
    msgmni has been set to 15825
    alg: No test for stdrng (krng)
    Block layer SCSI generic (bsg) driver version 0.4 loaded (major 254)
    io scheduler noop registered
    io scheduler anticipatory registered
    io scheduler deadline registered
    io scheduler cfq registered (default)
    pci 0000:01:00.0: Boot video device
    pcieport-driver 0000:00:01.0: irq 24 for MSI/MSI-X
    pcieport-driver 0000:00:01.0: setting latency timer to 64
    pcieport-driver 0000:00:1c.0: irq 25 for MSI/MSI-X
    pcieport-driver 0000:00:1c.0: setting latency timer to 64
    pcieport-driver 0000:00:1c.1: irq 26 for MSI/MSI-X
    pcieport-driver 0000:00:1c.1: setting latency timer to 64
    pcieport-driver 0000:00:1c.3: irq 27 for MSI/MSI-X
    pcieport-driver 0000:00:1c.3: setting latency timer to 64
    pcieport-driver 0000:00:1c.4: irq 28 for MSI/MSI-X
    pcieport-driver 0000:00:1c.4: setting latency timer to 64
    vesafb: framebuffer at 0xd0000000, mapped to 0xffffc20004100000, using 3072k, total 16384k
    vesafb: mode is 1024x768x16, linelength=2048, pages=9
    vesafb: scrolling: redraw
    vesafb: Truecolor: size=0:5:6:5, shift=0:11:5:0
    Console: switching to colour frame buffer device 128x48
    fb0: VESA VGA frame buffer device
    Linux agpgart interface v0.103
    Serial: 8250/16550 driver, 4 ports, IRQ sharing disabled
    input: Macintosh mouse button emulation as /devices/virtual/input/input0
    PNP: PS/2 Controller [PNP0303:KBD,PNP0f13:MOU] at 0x60,0x64 irq 1,12
    serio: i8042 KBD port at 0x60,0x64 irq 1
    serio: i8042 AUX port at 0x60,0x64 irq 12
    mice: PS/2 mouse device common for all mice
    cpuidle: using governor ladder
    cpuidle: using governor menu
    TCP cubic registered
    NET: Registered protocol family 17
    registered taskstats version 1
    Initalizing network drop monitor service
    Freeing unused kernel memory: 464k freed
    input: AT Translated Set 2 keyboard as /devices/platform/i8042/serio0/input/input1
    SCSI subsystem initialized
    Switched to high resolution mode on CPU 1
    Switched to high resolution mode on CPU 0
    libata version 3.00 loaded.
    ahci 0000:00:1f.2: version 3.0
    ahci 0000:00:1f.2: PCI INT B -> GSI 16 (level, low) -> IRQ 16
    ahci 0000:00:1f.2: irq 29 for MSI/MSI-X
    ahci: SSS flag set, parallel bus scan disabled
    ahci 0000:00:1f.2: AHCI 0001.0200 32 slots 4 ports 3 Gbps 0x3 impl SATA mode
    ahci 0000:00:1f.2: flags: 64bit ncq sntf stag pm led clo pio slum part
    ahci 0000:00:1f.2: setting latency timer to 64
    scsi0 : ahci
    scsi1 : ahci
    scsi2 : ahci
    scsi3 : ahci
    ata1: SATA max UDMA/133 abar m2048@0xfc226000 port 0xfc226100 irq 29
    ata2: SATA max UDMA/133 abar m2048@0xfc226000 port 0xfc226180 irq 29
    ata3: DUMMY
    ata4: DUMMY
    ata1: SATA link up 3.0 Gbps (SStatus 123 SControl 300)
    ata1.00: ATA-7: SAMSUNG MMCQE28G8MUP-0VA, VAM08L1Q, max UDMA/100
    ata1.00: 250069680 sectors, multi 16: LBA48
    ata1: EH complete
    scsi 0:0:0:0: Direct-Access ATA SAMSUNG MMCQE28G VAM0 PQ: 0 ANSI: 5
    ata2: SATA link up 1.5 Gbps (SStatus 113 SControl 300)
    ata2.00: ATAPI: HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GSA-U20N, HX12, max UDMA/133
    ata2.00: configured for UDMA/133
    scsi 1:0:0:0: CD-ROM HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GSA-U20N HX12 PQ: 0 ANSI: 5
    Driver 'sd' needs updating - please use bus_type methods
    Driver 'sr' needs updating - please use bus_type methods
    sd 0:0:0:0: [sda] 250069680 512-byte hardware sectors: (128 GB/119 GiB)
    sd 0:0:0:0: [sda] Write Protect is off
    sd 0:0:0:0: [sda] Mode Sense: 00 3a 00 00
    sd 0:0:0:0: [sda] Write cache: enabled, read cache: enabled, doesn't support DPO or FUA
    sda: sda1 sda2 sda3 < sda5 sda6 sda7 >
    sd 0:0:0:0: [sda] Attached SCSI disk
    sr0: scsi3-mmc drive: 24x/24x writer dvd-ram cd/rw xa/form2 cdda tray
    Uniform CD-ROM driver Revision: 3.20
    sr 1:0:0:0: Attached scsi CD-ROM sr0
    EXT4-fs: barriers enabled
    EXT4-fs: delayed allocation enabled
    EXT4-fs: mounted filesystem sda6 with ordered data mode
    kjournald2 starting: pid 601, dev sda6:8, commit interval 5 seconds
    rtc_cmos 00:07: RTC can wake from S4
    rtc_cmos 00:07: rtc core: registered rtc_cmos as rtc0
    rtc0: alarms up to one month, y3k, 114 bytes nvram, hpet irqs
    udev: starting version 141
    heci: module is from the staging directory, the quality is unknown, you have been warned.
    heci: Intel(R) Management Engine Interface - version 5.0.0.31
    heci: Copyright (c) 2003 - 2008 Intel Corporation.
    heci 0000:00:03.0: PCI INT A -> GSI 16 (level, low) -> IRQ 16
    heci 0000:00:03.0: setting latency timer to 64
    heci: link layer has been established.
    ACPI: SSDT 00000000bfad6c20 002C8 (v01 PmRef Cpu0Ist 00003000 INTL 20050624)
    ACPI: SSDT 00000000bfad4020 0087A (v01 PmRef Cpu0Cst 00003001 INTL 20050624)
    ACPI Warning (processor_throttling-0843): Invalid throttling state, reset [20090320]
    ACPI: AC Adapter [AC] (off-line)
    Monitor-Mwait will be used to enter C-1 state
    Monitor-Mwait will be used to enter C-2 state
    Marking TSC unstable due to TSC halts in idle
    ACPI: CPU0 (power states: C1[C1] C2[C2] C3[C3])
    processor ACPI_CPU:00: registered as cooling_device0
    ACPI: Processor [CPU0] (supports 8 throttling states)
    input: Power Button as /devices/LNXSYSTM:00/LNXPWRBN:00/input/input2
    ACPI: Power Button [PWRF]
    ACPI: SSDT 00000000bfad5ca0 001CF (v01 PmRef ApIst 00003000 INTL 20050624)
    ACPI: SSDT 00000000bfad5f20 0008D (v01 PmRef ApCst 00003000 INTL 20050624)
    ACPI Warning (processor_throttling-0843): Invalid throttling state, reset [20090320]
    input: Lid Switch as /devices/LNXSYSTM:00/device:00/PNP0C0D:00/input/input3
    ACPI: Lid Switch [LID]
    input: Sleep Button as /devices/LNXSYSTM:00/device:00/PNP0C0E:00/input/input4
    ACPI: Sleep Button [SLPB]
    e1000e: Intel(R) PRO/1000 Network Driver - 0.3.3.4-k4
    e1000e: Copyright (c) 1999-2008 Intel Corporation.
    input: PC Speaker as /devices/platform/pcspkr/input/input5
    iTCO_vendor_support: vendor-support=0
    iTCO_wdt: Intel TCO WatchDog Timer Driver v1.05
    iTCO_wdt: Found a ICH9M-E TCO device (Version=2, TCOBASE=0x1060)
    iTCO_wdt: initialized. heartbeat=30 sec (nowayout=0)
    ACPI: WMI: Mapper loaded
    usbcore: registered new interface driver usbfs
    usbcore: registered new interface driver hub
    heci driver initialization successful.
    e1000e 0000:00:19.0: PCI INT A -> GSI 20 (level, low) -> IRQ 20
    e1000e 0000:00:19.0: setting latency timer to 64
    usbcore: registered new device driver usb
    ehci_hcd: USB 2.0 'Enhanced' Host Controller (EHCI) Driver
    ACPI: CPU1 (power states: C1[C1] C2[C2] C3[C3])
    processor ACPI_CPU:01: registered as cooling_device1
    ACPI: Processor [CPU1] (supports 8 throttling states)
    0000:00:19.0: eth0: (PCI Express:2.5GB/s:Width x1) 00:24:7e:6f:cf:41
    0000:00:19.0: eth0: Intel(R) PRO/1000 Network Connection
    0000:00:19.0: eth0: MAC: 7, PHY: 8, PBA No: 1008ff-0ff
    ACPI: Battery Slot [BAT0] (battery present)
    ieee80211_crypt: registered algorithm 'NULL'
    ieee80211_crypt: registered algorithm 'TKIP'
    ieee80211_crypt: registered algorithm 'CCMP'
    ieee80211_crypt: registered algorithm 'WEP'
    Linux kernel driver for RTL8192 based WLAN cards
    Copyright (c) 2007-2008, Realsil Wlan
    rtl819xSE 0000:03:00.0: PCI INT A -> GSI 17 (level, low) -> IRQ 17
    rtl819xSE 0000:03:00.0: setting latency timer to 64
    ehci_hcd 0000:00:1a.7: power state changed by ACPI to D0
    ehci_hcd 0000:00:1a.7: PCI INT D -> GSI 23 (level, low) -> IRQ 23
    ehci_hcd 0000:00:1a.7: setting latency timer to 64
    ehci_hcd 0000:00:1a.7: EHCI Host Controller
    ehci_hcd 0000:00:1a.7: new USB bus registered, assigned bus number 1
    thermal LNXTHERM:01: registered as thermal_zone0
    ACPI: Thermal Zone [THM0] (46 C)
    thermal LNXTHERM:02: registered as thermal_zone1
    ACPI: Thermal Zone [THM1] (50 C)
    ehci_hcd 0000:00:1a.7: debug port 1
    ehci_hcd 0000:00:1a.7: cache line size of 32 is not supported
    ehci_hcd 0000:00:1a.7: irq 23, io mem 0xfc226c00
    ===============>NIC 8192SE
    ehci_hcd 0000:00:1a.7: USB 2.0 started, EHCI 1.00
    usb usb1: configuration #1 chosen from 1 choice
    hub 1-0:1.0: USB hub found
    hub 1-0:1.0: 6 ports detected
    i801_smbus 0000:00:1f.3: PCI INT A -> GSI 23 (level, low) -> IRQ 23
    HDA Intel 0000:00:1b.0: PCI INT B -> GSI 17 (level, low) -> IRQ 17
    HDA Intel 0000:00:1b.0: setting latency timer to 64
    acpi device:0a: registered as cooling_device2
    input: Video Bus as /devices/LNXSYSTM:00/device:00/PNP0A08:00/device:08/device:09/input/input6
    ACPI: Video Device [VID1] (multi-head: yes rom: no post: no)
    ricoh-mmc: Ricoh MMC Controller disabling driver
    ricoh-mmc: Copyright(c) Philip Langdale
    ricoh-mmc: Ricoh MMC controller found at 0000:15:00.3 [1180:0843] (rev 11)
    ricoh-mmc: Controller is now disabled.
    Dot11d_Init()
    IRQ 17<6>Non-volatile memory driver v1.3
    sd 0:0:0:0: Attached scsi generic sg0 type 0
    sr 1:0:0:0: Attached scsi generic sg1 type 5
    yenta_cardbus 0000:15:00.0: CardBus bridge found [17aa:20c6]
    sdhci: Secure Digital Host Controller Interface driver
    sdhci: Copyright(c) Pierre Ossman
    thinkpad_acpi: ThinkPad ACPI Extras v0.23
    thinkpad_acpi: http://ibm-acpi.sf.net/
    thinkpad_acpi: ThinkPad BIOS 7UET66WW (2.16 ), EC 7VHT12WW-1.01
    thinkpad_acpi: Lenovo ThinkPad T400, model 2764CTO
    thinkpad_acpi: radio switch found; radios are enabled
    thinkpad_acpi: This ThinkPad has standard ACPI backlight brightness control, supported by the ACPI video driver
    thinkpad_acpi: Disabling thinkpad-acpi brightness events by default...
    Registered led device: tpacpi::thinklight
    Registered led device: tpacpi::power
    Registered led device: tpacpi::standby
    thinkpad_acpi: Standard ACPI backlight interface available, not loading native one.
    input: ThinkPad Extra Buttons as /devices/virtual/input/input7
    input: HDA Intel Headphone as /devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:1b.0/input/input8
    input: HDA Intel Mic as /devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:1b.0/input/input9
    input: HDA Intel Mic as /devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:1b.0/input/input10
    input: HDA Intel Headphone as /devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:1b.0/input/input11
    ehci_hcd 0000:00:1d.7: power state changed by ACPI to D0
    ehci_hcd 0000:00:1d.7: PCI INT D -> GSI 19 (level, low) -> IRQ 19
    ehci_hcd 0000:00:1d.7: setting latency timer to 64
    ehci_hcd 0000:00:1d.7: EHCI Host Controller
    ehci_hcd 0000:00:1d.7: new USB bus registered, assigned bus number 2
    ehci_hcd 0000:00:1d.7: debug port 1
    ehci_hcd 0000:00:1d.7: cache line size of 32 is not supported
    ehci_hcd 0000:00:1d.7: irq 19, io mem 0xfc227000
    ehci_hcd 0000:00:1d.7: USB 2.0 started, EHCI 1.00
    usb usb2: configuration #1 chosen from 1 choice
    hub 2-0:1.0: USB hub found
    hub 2-0:1.0: 6 ports detected
    yenta_cardbus 0000:15:00.0: ISA IRQ mask 0x0cb8, PCI irq 16
    yenta_cardbus 0000:15:00.0: Socket status: 30000006
    yenta_cardbus 0000:15:00.0: pcmcia: parent PCI bridge I/O window: 0x6000 - 0x9fff
    yenta_cardbus 0000:15:00.0: pcmcia: parent PCI bridge Memory window: 0xf4300000 - 0xf7ffffff
    yenta_cardbus 0000:15:00.0: pcmcia: parent PCI bridge Memory window: 0xf0000000 - 0xf3ffffff
    ohci1394 0000:15:00.1: PCI INT B -> GSI 17 (level, low) -> IRQ 17
    uhci_hcd: USB Universal Host Controller Interface driver
    uhci_hcd 0000:00:1a.0: power state changed by ACPI to D0
    uhci_hcd 0000:00:1a.0: PCI INT A -> GSI 20 (level, low) -> IRQ 20
    uhci_hcd 0000:00:1a.0: setting latency timer to 64
    uhci_hcd 0000:00:1a.0: UHCI Host Controller
    uhci_hcd 0000:00:1a.0: new USB bus registered, assigned bus number 3
    uhci_hcd 0000:00:1a.0: irq 20, io base 0x00001860
    usb usb3: configuration #1 chosen from 1 choice
    hub 3-0:1.0: USB hub found
    hub 3-0:1.0: 2 ports detected
    uhci_hcd 0000:00:1a.1: PCI INT B -> GSI 21 (level, low) -> IRQ 21
    uhci_hcd 0000:00:1a.1: setting latency timer to 64
    uhci_hcd 0000:00:1a.1: UHCI Host Controller
    uhci_hcd 0000:00:1a.1: new USB bus registered, assigned bus number 4
    uhci_hcd 0000:00:1a.1: irq 21, io base 0x00001880
    usb usb4: configuration #1 chosen from 1 choice
    hub 4-0:1.0: USB hub found
    hub 4-0:1.0: 2 ports detected
    uhci_hcd 0000:00:1a.2: power state changed by ACPI to D0
    uhci_hcd 0000:00:1a.2: PCI INT C -> GSI 22 (level, low) -> IRQ 22
    uhci_hcd 0000:00:1a.2: setting latency timer to 64
    uhci_hcd 0000:00:1a.2: UHCI Host Controller
    uhci_hcd 0000:00:1a.2: new USB bus registered, assigned bus number 5
    uhci_hcd 0000:00:1a.2: irq 22, io base 0x000018a0
    usb usb5: configuration #1 chosen from 1 choice
    hub 5-0:1.0: USB hub found
    hub 5-0:1.0: 2 ports detected
    uhci_hcd 0000:00:1d.0: power state changed by ACPI to D0
    uhci_hcd 0000:00:1d.0: PCI INT A -> GSI 16 (level, low) -> IRQ 16
    uhci_hcd 0000:00:1d.0: setting latency timer to 64
    uhci_hcd 0000:00:1d.0: UHCI Host Controller
    uhci_hcd 0000:00:1d.0: new USB bus registered, assigned bus number 6
    uhci_hcd 0000:00:1d.0: irq 16, io base 0x000018c0
    usb usb6: configuration #1 chosen from 1 choice
    hub 6-0:1.0: USB hub found
    hub 6-0:1.0: 2 ports detected
    uhci_hcd 0000:00:1d.1: PCI INT B -> GSI 17 (level, low) -> IRQ 17
    uhci_hcd 0000:00:1d.1: setting latency timer to 64
    uhci_hcd 0000:00:1d.1: UHCI Host Controller
    uhci_hcd 0000:00:1d.1: new USB bus registered, assigned bus number 7
    uhci_hcd 0000:00:1d.1: irq 17, io base 0x000018e0
    usb usb7: configuration #1 chosen from 1 choice
    hub 7-0:1.0: USB hub found
    hub 7-0:1.0: 2 ports detected
    uhci_hcd 0000:00:1d.2: PCI INT C -> GSI 18 (level, low) -> IRQ 18
    uhci_hcd 0000:00:1d.2: setting latency timer to 64
    uhci_hcd 0000:00:1d.2: UHCI Host Controller
    uhci_hcd 0000:00:1d.2: new USB bus registered, assigned bus number 8
    uhci_hcd 0000:00:1d.2: irq 18, io base 0x00001c00
    usb usb8: configuration #1 chosen from 1 choice
    hub 8-0:1.0: USB hub found
    hub 8-0:1.0: 2 ports detected
    ohci1394: fw-host0: OHCI-1394 1.1 (PCI): IRQ=[17] MMIO=[f4301000-f43017ff] Max Packet=[2048] IR/IT contexts=[4/4]
    sdhci-pci 0000:15:00.2: SDHCI controller found [1180:0822] (rev 21)
    sdhci-pci 0000:15:00.2: PCI INT C -> GSI 18 (level, low) -> IRQ 18
    sdhci-pci 0000:15:00.2: Will use DMA mode even though HW doesn't fully claim to support it.
    Registered led device: mmc0::
    mmc0: SDHCI controller on PCI [0000:15:00.2] using DMA
    usb 1-1: new high speed USB device using ehci_hcd and address 2
    usb 1-1: configuration #1 chosen from 1 choice
    Initializing USB Mass Storage driver...
    scsi4 : SCSI emulation for USB Mass Storage devices
    usbcore: registered new interface driver usb-storage
    USB Mass Storage support registered.
    usb-storage: device found at 2
    usb-storage: waiting for device to settle before scanning
    usb 1-6: new high speed USB device using ehci_hcd and address 3
    IBM TrackPoint firmware: 0x0e, buttons: 3/3
    input: TPPS/2 IBM TrackPoint as /devices/platform/i8042/serio1/input/input12
    Clocksource tsc unstable (delta = -250245903 ns)
    usb 1-6: configuration #1 chosen from 1 choice
    Linux video capture interface: v2.00
    uvcvideo: Found UVC 1.00 device Integrated Camera (17ef:1004)
    input: Integrated Camera as /devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:1a.7/usb1/1-6/1-6:1.0/input/input13
    usbcore: registered new interface driver uvcvideo
    USB Video Class driver (v0.1.0)
    EXT4 FS on sda6, internal journal on sda6:8
    kjournald2 starting: pid 1750, dev sda2:8, commit interval 5 seconds
    EXT4 FS on sda2, internal journal on sda2:8
    EXT4-fs: mounted filesystem sda2 with ordered data mode
    kjournald2 starting: pid 1751, dev sda7:8, commit interval 5 seconds
    EXT4 FS on sda7, internal journal on sda7:8
    EXT4-fs: mounted filesystem sda7 with ordered data mode
    Adding 498920k swap on /dev/sda5. Priority:-1 extents:1 across:498920k SS
    ieee1394: Host added: ID:BUS[0-00:1023] GUID[00061b032a43e1e7]
    scsi 4:0:0:0: Direct-Access Kingston DataTraveler 2.0 1.00 PQ: 0 ANSI: 2
    sd 4:0:0:0: Attached scsi generic sg2 type 0
    usb-storage: device scan complete
    sd 4:0:0:0: [sdb] 15753216 512-byte hardware sectors: (8.06 GB/7.51 GiB)
    sd 4:0:0:0: [sdb] Write Protect is off
    sd 4:0:0:0: [sdb] Mode Sense: 23 00 00 00
    sd 4:0:0:0: [sdb] Assuming drive cache: write through
    sd 4:0:0:0: [sdb] Assuming drive cache: write through
    sdb: sdb1
    sd 4:0:0:0: [sdb] Attached SCSI removable disk
    rtl819xSE 0000:03:00.0: firmware: requesting RTL8192SE/rtl8192sfw.bin
    ===>rtl8192_SetWirelessMode(), wireless_mode:0x8, support_mode:0x16
    Linking with Scytale,channel:6, qos:1, myHT:1, networkHT:0, mode:4 cur_net.flags:0x40a
    ===>ieee80211_associate_procedure_wq(), chan:6
    ===>rtl8192_SetWirelessMode(), wireless_mode:0x4, support_mode:0x16
    #################ieee80211_sta_send_associnfo(), assocreq_ies_len:81,assocresp_ies_len:105
    ===>u4bAcParam:a425, ===>u4bAcParam:a449, ===>u4bAcParam:5e431c, ===>u4bAcParam:2f321c, <6>Associated successfully
    ============>normal associate
    Using G rates:108
    Successfully associated, ht not enabled(0, 0)
    ===========rtl8192se_update_ratr_table: ff5
    ===>set to B/G mode
    ========>dm_check_edca_turbo():iot peer is unknown, bssid:00:1c:0e:41:2b:e1
    ===>DHCP Protocol start tx DHCP pkt src port:68, dest port:67!!
    LPS leave: notify AP we are awaked ++++++++++ SendNullFunctionData
    NET: Registered protocol family 10
    lo: Disabled Privacy Extensions
    wlan0: no IPv6 routers present
    rtl8192_hw_wakeup(): RF Change in progress! schedule wake up task again
    LPS leave: notify AP we are awaked ++++++++++ SendNullFunctionData
    When I pass iommu=off, it slows to unusable but does not cause a kernel panic.
    Last edited by sharpie (2009-11-05 03:32:39)

• International Warranty Service IWS or lack of it. ThinkPad T Series T61p or upcoming T400 and T500

For the past 3 months I have been trying to buy a T61p fully configured with IWS in the US and Latin America to replace my trustworthy but aging IBM T42p.
    It has been one of my worst buying experiences.
    The only option Lenovo US sales offers when you call them is a type 6459 for the 15” or an 8891 for the 14” but these types do not have IWS in Latin America were I do most of my travelling. The 8891 does not even show the US in the IWS list as a country where you could get service. And Lenovo does have types for Latin America, the 6458 and 6457, but they are sold only trough outside vendors.
    I was informed by a Lenovo sales person that they keep updating the IWS lists to include more countries and that I could buy the laptop with confidence. Another sales person told me all ThinkPads with IWS get the service worldwide.
    I feel reluctant to buy the T61p before the list is supposedly updated and includes Latin American countries, and for the past 3 months I have not seen any changes or updates on the list of countries where IWS is offered for types 6459 or 8891. And I do check this EVERY day.
    I have found that types 6458 and 6457, very similar to the 6459, do have IWS in Latin America, but Lenovo does not sell them directly, only trough vendors, and it’s very hard to find a vendor that has the exact same configuration that I need.
    It looks to me as if Lenovo is not doing a good job at maintaining the list of IWS eligible countries for each notebook type. That is very disappointing. It’s also very frustrating trying to get a machine you know exists but that Lenovo does not have the tools or the will to configure and sell to you. This is also shows the lack of attention Lenovo is giving to customer care and customer satisfaction. I miss the IBM days when a customer service representative will always call you back to find out how were you treated when placing a service request or when placing an order. You have excellent machines but lack an understanding of customer satisfaction and seem not care to maintain your loyal customers.
    I just got a Dell XPS, shipped in 5 DAYS with worldwide warranty and configured the way I wanted it ( I have proof of that if you need it ). However, I still would like to insist on the T61p and try to get one, configured the way I want it, with worldwide warranty… 
    I would like to know what Lenovo is doing so that a T61p could be bought in the US, fully configured with IWS in Latin America. It’s right next door to you…
    Or maybe I should wait for the T400 or T500 and hope they will get full IWS.
    Look forward to your comments and your help.
    Mario Crespi

Hmmm. I have a W520 and a dock. It's been running 8.1 since it's been out.
    Renee

• Windows Updates Failed to Configure in Windows 8 in Lenovo G500s

I am purchased my G500s in October 2013 and tried to install windows 8 updates first time. Before running updates I deleted all my data and switched laptop into default condition using One Key Recovery.
    But while windows updates are being configured I am getting a message " Failed to Configure windows Updates, Reverting Changes" which is lasting for more than an hour and my laptop is restarting several time in this duration.
    As I am running updates immediately after running One Key Recovery and there is no data on other drives, so this problem is not being caused by any Virus. My problem is similar as mentioned in this link   Failure configuring Windows Updates - Windows 8  but I laptop came with Nitro 8, while this link is about problems caused by Nitro 7. Lenovo has not updated this article since 2012.
    My laptop is pre installed with these important softwares:
    Nitro Pdf 8, Mcafee Internet Security, CyberLink You Cam, Power Dvd.
    If anyone can tell what is the cause of this problem I will be thankful to him.
    Solved!
    Go to Solution.

Thanks for returning to provide your update.
    I've marked your post as the solution. It may help other members in the community.
    Cheers.
    Community Resources: Participation Rules • Images in posts • Search (Advanced) • Private Messaging
    PM requests for individual support are not answered. If a post solves your issue, please mark it so.
    X1C3 Helix X220 X301 X200T T61p T60p Y3P • T520 T420 T510 T400 R400 T61 Y2P Y13
    I am not a Lenovo employee.

Maybe you are looking for

• Possible importing solution (works for me)

Ok everyone, this worked for me. It's not perfect, but a lot better than 30 minutes a song! I found 2 things that worked. #1 "Minimize I tunes while you are importing" "Stretch your legs,go get another beer or whatever"When you come back, your cd wil

• ResourceDescriptor Exception on initXAResource

I can see the following error in the weblogic logs and after this error the transactions are getting commited before the actual commit. Can someone help me on this issue. ####<Oct 31, 2006 8:55:21 AM CST> <Debug> <JTA> <server> <server_7004> <main> <

• Video/album artwork will not transfer after upgrade

Just upgraded my iPad 2. Now the video artwork doesn't transfer from iTunes which was also upgraded to latest version. The art shows in iTunes and the info bar does its thing to show that it transfers but it doesn't. How do I fix this? I have windows

• How to make XI communicate to Portal

Hello,   We have a requirement to connect XI to portal, User will enter data on portal and this data then should flow to XI. What options are available to achieve this?

• Sending outbound invoice idoc's by MIRO transaction

Hello Friends, I want to send outbound IDOC via ALE to some third party system I have created output type with application MR Also created new outbound process code with FM IDOC_INPUT_INVOIC_MRM I am using basic type INVOIC02 Now when I try to post M