Configuring TV-OUT in MX400D-T64

Hello,
I have a MSI MX400D-T64 with a GeForce2 chip, and I have configured the card to show the image on the PC monitor and on a TV. The result is that I can see the same image on both the monitor and the TV , but the TV does not show the whole  image shown on the monitor, only shows a part of it. The monitor resolution is configured to 1024*768 (its maximum resolution, it is a 15'' TFT XGA). When I check the resolution applied to the TV out, I see that the maximum resolution available is 800*600. So to see the whole image on the TV I need to reduce the resolution on the PC monitor to 800*600.
The question is: Is this a limitation of the card, or is there any way to have the PC monitor resolution configured to 1024*768 and to see the whole image on the TV connected to the card TV-Out?
Do I need to reduce the monitor resolution every time I want to use the TV-out in order to see the whole image?
Thanks in advance.

display settings->settings->advanced->GF4 MX
In the nVIEW tab enable clone mode and in the video overlay set the secondary display as the full screen device.

Similar Messages

• How to configure header out put preview in Sales Order

Hi ,
               i have couple of questions.....
    1,How to configure header out put preview?
    2.Step by step procedure to configure handling units
    Points for right answer
    Lekha

Hi,
    You can use the FM ..RV_MESSAGE_UPDATE..
    Thanks
    Naren

• Eclipse XQuery expression validation failed: The current configuration is out of sync with the XQuery resource in the repository.

I created a wsdl based on a dbadapter in jdeveloper, imported into eclipse and created the biz and the proxy and uploaded to oracle service bus, it works fine,
    but happens now that i need to have a xsd and wsdl with business names and not table names, invented to create a xsd and wsdl file in jdeveloper
    and then went to eclipse and tried t xquery tranformation, but when i add the replace in the message flow in the filed in Variable : body and Expression i look for the xquery and in the binding trying to put
    $body/input parameter, get the following error [RouteNode1, Replace action] XQuery expression validation failed: The current configuration is out of sync with the XQuery resource in the repository.
    what im doing wrong or its configuration
    thanks in advance sonia

thanks
    ok have created a table with only in column varchar2(1)
    then the type object and the procedure to insert it works the proxy in the osb if i test it inserts
    now in jdeveloper i created an xml file with
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="windows-1252" ?>
    <vessel>
    <barco>a</barco>
    </vessel>
    then i created a xsd based on this xml, and a wsdl based on the xsd
    in eclipse created a xquery transformation and selected source as the xsd created in adf and target the xsd input parameter, dont know why in the purple ball of the input parameter it puts a ?, an a f.
    then in the proxy xpath not writing anything in variable body and in the expression select the xquery and in binding select the parameter

• "Not enough memory" with MS Starforce MX (GF2 MX400D-T64)

I just installed an MX400D-T64 video card into my system (Win98). Now when I try to open the MS-DOS prompt I receive the message:
    "There is not enough memory to run this program. Quit one or more programs and try again."
    Doesn't matter if I re-boot, have no other programs open, etc.
    So far, everything else seems to work. Is there a setting I can change to keep the video card from grabbing all the memory (512MB in the system)? I would hate to not be able to play Rogue any more! :- (
    thanks,
    Sean

if you played your game fine before then try removeing the drivers and useing using the drivers from nVidia's site
    http://www.nvidia.com/content/drivers/drivers.asp
    Win98 can be a paine about drivers good luck

• Configuring "Manage Out" Server 2012 DirectAccess IP-HTTPS

Hoping someone with hands on experience configuring Manage Out functionality can answer a few questions for me?
    We have built a Server 2012 VM and deployed DirectAccess successfully.  Have tested with both Win7 and Win8 clients successfully.  After some initial issues with DNS were addressed with a Microsoft hotfix, it seems to be running stable.
    I want to configure Manage Out capabilities, so that I can remotely help the DA clients with software installs and similar.  I've read up on as many blog entries as I can find, but still finding it a bit mystifying. 
    We are using IP-HTTPS connectivity.  As best I can tell, we are not using Teredo or ISATAP.  The DA server is dual-NIC and is configured behind an Edge device (NIC #1 is DMZ and receives NAT'd traffic from external IPv4 address on firewall, NIC
    #2 is internal LAN).  Our internal networks are IPv4 only (no IPv6 at all); therefore DNSv4 and DHCPv4 internally).
    Am hoping that somewhere there might be a step-by-step configuration guide to match our scenario.  Alternatively, if someone can recommend a Local (i.e. Melbourne, Australia) consultant who knows this stuff backwards, I'd consider paying for that.

OKay, so finally I am in a position to share some information ... it has taken me about 6 months of off-and-on (mostly "off") activity to get things working.
    We engaged a third-party company to do the initial installation of Direct Access.  This got us 90% of the way to where we needed to go.
    The configuration of Manage Out was eventually achieved, but we did take some further expert advice, because I didn't want to change anything without first understanding What was being changed and Why it needed to be changed.  So I had to be educated
    quite a bit about IPv6, IP-HTTPS and ISATAP.
    We ended up disabling all IPv6 on the clients EXCEPT for the IP-HTTPS protocol.  This was done via a GPO.
    I ran into some problems with IPv6 and ISATAP initially when configuring our IT PCs to be able to "manage out" to the DA clients.  We went with a non-standard name for the ISATAP Router (we called ours ISATAP-DirectAccess) and pointed this in DNS to
    the internal IPv4 address of the DA server.  This was enforced via a GPO.  However our PCs did not get IPv6 addresses on their ISATAP adapters.  This was eventually resolved by changing some settings on the ISATAP adapter for the Internal NIC
    on the DA server.  The settings were:  Forwarding=Enabled and also Advertising=Enabled
    After that the IT PCs were getting ISATAP addresses fine, but some of the DA Clients were not registering themselves with an IPv6 address in our Internal DNS.  This was eventually resolved when we discovered that some of the DA Clients' DNS records
    had 'bad' security permissions on them.  Once we fixed those permissions we found the DA Clients would register an IPv6 address when operating in Direct Access mode (and would remove their old IPv4 address) and would register an IPv6 address when connected
    internally (and would remove their unwanted IPv6 address).
    There was also a hitch with getting Windows Remote Assistance working with the DA clients.  This required a Hotfix from Microsoft to get it working properly.
    Setting the Firewall rules for the DA clients with Edge Traversal enabled was the easiest part of the process frankly.  The most difficult part was troubleshooting the problems with DNS registration and the problems with getting selected internal PCs
    to get a valid ISATAP adapter address from the DA server.

• Crosstool-ng-svn configure errors out with automake not being detected

It has installed fine before until now:
    ==> Starting build()...
    At revision 1558.
    ==> SVN checkout done or server timeout
    ==> Starting make...
    cp: cannot create regular file `crosstool-ng-build/crosstool-ng/.svn/entries': Permission denied
    cp: cannot create regular file `crosstool-ng-build/crosstool-ng/.svn/all-wcprops': Permission denied
    Checking for 'grep'... /bin/grep
    Checking whether '/bin/grep' supports -E... yes
    Checking for 'sed'... /bin/sed
    Checking whether '/bin/sed' supports -i and -e... yes
    Checking for 'bash'... /bin/bash
    Checking for 'cut'... /bin/cut
    Checking for 'install'... /bin/install
    Checking for 'make'... /usr/bin/make
    Checking for 'gcc'... /bin/gcc
    Checking for 'awk'... /bin/awk
    Checking for 'bison'... /usr/bin/bison
    Checking for 'flex'... /usr/bin/flex
    Checking for 'makeinfo'... /usr/bin/makeinfo
    Checking for 'automake'... no
    automake 1.10 or above was not found
    Either you are missing entirely the needed tool,
    or the version you have is too old.
    configure: Bailing out...
    ==> ERROR: Build Failed.
    Aborting...
    Error: Makepkg was unable to build crosstool-ng-svn package.
    juan ~ $
    And I have automake-1.11 installed:
    juan ~ $ yaourt -Q automake
    ==> List all installed packages
    core/automake 1.11-1
    juan ~ $
    Any help?

its pkg off AUR. whats the error after you downgraded automake? carnt build ppc64 toolchain for some reason

• Built-In Ethernet port configuration "grayed-out" in "Port Configurations"

Suddenly my "Built-In Ethernet" port configuration isn't clickable in Network Preferences' "Port Configurations" window. It's there but is "grayed-out" and the "On" clickbox won't take a checkmark.
    Also, it's not showing up at all in the "Show" pull-down (since it's not clicked probably?).
    My hub and modem are fine (i can connect to the internet with my wireless airport-laptop)except the "local network" indicator lamp on the hub where the ethernet cable is plugged doesn't light as it used to.
    I recently had to delete some files so maybe that's why?
    (Can't retrieve them, sorry! Maybe some names...)
    Thanks much for any help!
    here's the inf on my Desktop Mac which is running OS 10.4.9:
    Machine Name: Power Mac G4
    Machine Model: PowerMac3,6
    CPU Type: PowerPC G4 (3.3)
    Number Of CPUs: 2
    CPU Speed: 1.42 GHz
    L2 Cache (per CPU): 256 KB
    L3 Cache (per CPU): 2 MB
    Memory: 1 GB
    Bus Speed: 167 MHz
    Boot ROM Version: 4.6.0f1
    PowerBook5,6 PowerPC G4   Mac OS X (10.4.9)   PowerBook5,6 CPU Type PowerPC G4 (1.2)Number Of CPUs 1CPU Speed 1.67 GHz L2 Cache (per CPU) 512 KB M

well, what wonders an exercise break can bring!
    I fixed the problem by looking on a backup disk for any files with the word "ethernet". I had done that on the local disk and didn't find anything of interest. But I did find these 4 files on the backup in a folder sitting directly on that external HD directory titled "System"inside of /library/extensions:
    Apple_DEC21x4Ethernet.kext
    AppleBCM5701Ethernet.kext
    AppleBMacEthernet.kext
    AppleGMACEthernet.kext
    I copied them into my local HD's system/library/extensions EURIKA! the built-in ethernet has returned and I was immediately on line without any further adjustments.
    The options that were missing as per my subject thread are all back.
    Keep this one handy!!!
    Thanks again for your help...I'm sure we'd have gotten there soon enough.
    best,
    Rob
    PowerBook5,6 PowerPC G4 Mac OS X (10.3.9) PowerBook5,6 CPU Type PowerPC G4 (1.2)Number Of CPUs 1CPU Speed 1.67 GHz L2 Cach

• Xserve PowerPC G5: Configuring Lights-Out Management (LOM)

Can Lights-Out Management be configured using Server Monitor on an Xserve PowerPC G5? Thank you.
    I was wondering because the "Configure Local Machine" feature is disabled.

Hi,
    I'm afraid the G5 Xserve doesn't have Lights Out. It's a feature only found on the Intel Xserves.
    All the best
    Beatle

• Configurator check-out inconsistently slow

I recently moved to a department that uses Configurator to check-out iPads to student clinicians. Over the time the department has used Configurator they have run into more and more instances of the check-out process taking an exorbitant amount of time to check out an iPad. However, this isn't always a consistent problem. The same user can check out an iPad one day and take up to 20 minutes to complete the check-out process. The same user can check out an iPad the next day and the check-out process is almost instantaneous. This happens regardless of the model of iPad (64GB iPad 2 and 64GB iPad Air), if the user always checks out the same iPad, or what data the user has saved to their profile. Several users have said they delete all their data after each use, before checking in the iPad, yet it make take up to 15 minutes to check-out an iPad the next day. For example, we have one user who always checks out the same iPad and because she requests the last iPad in the case, no one else ever checks out that iPad. Her check-out time can take up to 15 minutes on some days and 1 minute on other days. I set myself up as a new user and it checked out immediately. All of the clinicians are supposed to delete any pictures or videos they took while using the iPad. Cookies are allowed "on websites I visit."
    Being fairly new to the department and Configurator I'm not sure what may have been done to lead up to this issue. I was informed that when clinicians left the department, instead of deleting their profile, they changed the name to a new clinician coming in to the department. However, even clinicians with new profiles have been known to have this problem occur. Is it a normal function of Configurator, that it can be randomly slow to setup an iPad during the check-out process? Or is there something that may have been done to create this issue? Is our lack of available backup space contributing to the problem?
    Specs:
    Apple Configurator Version 1.5
    Mac mini Server
    Processor: 2 GHz Intel Core i7
    Memory: 4GB 1333 MHz DDR3
    Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 3000 384 MB
    Software: OS X 10.9.5
    Storage: Backup - 500 GB SATA Disk, 33.83 GB free out of 499.76 GB
                 Server HD - 500 BG SATA Disk, 441.47 GB free out of 499.25 GB

We just have a couple of clients at the moment, but we wanted to get a solid workflow down before we bring in more people. You're right that we don't capture directly to the network drive due to fear of dropped frames.
    If a 2nd client checks out a project that a different client checked in, I understand that the media will need to get copied over from the server's network storage to that 2nd client. I just hoped that the original client that checked something in could check it back out without having to download the media when that client already has those files elsewhere on their local drive.
    Matt

• IP configuration wipe out

Hello all,
    Our team is now facing a strange situation regarding a HP proliant server which is running with windows server 2003 R2. Whenever the server reboots its static IP configuration is wiped out, so every time we need
    an onsite person to configure its IP address from admin console, hence we can able to reach the server. Can anyone please elaborate the reason behind it?
    AJ

Adler.j,
    Till you guys figure out the cause of such a behavior or are able to fix the issue , to avoid the onsite , try using a script that would automatically assign the IP back on the NIC card after the server is up after the reboot.
    Let me know if any help is needed.
    - Anantesh

• Local Directory Configuration with out LDAP

Hello Experts,
    We are in the processing of setting up E-Sorucing application. Do any have experience on setting up the Directory configuration using a local driver.
    It talks about placing the password.properties file in the folder esourcing/config. Has any been able to configure this. Need inputs and pointer for content of the password.properties as well as appropriate settings in the direcory configuration.
    Thanks is advance,
    BR, Jith

Hi Jith
    When you are using local directory configuration without LDAP, you need to follow the procedure below
    If no LDAP connection is available, you can temporarily use the local driver to
    maintain user account passwords in a flat file, password.properties, located in
    eSourcing/config. This should only be used as a temporary solution for sandboxes or
    development systems, as you cannot go into Production mode with a directory
    configuration using the local driver
    Incase the file password.properties isnt available in your eSourcing/config folder, you need to do some settings as mentioned below, the password.properties file gets generated automatically.
    Local Directory Set up
    Use this configuration when connecting to a real LDAP server is impossible, inconvenient, or undesired.
    Property Setting
    External ID              Enabled 
    Display Name          Disabled 
    Usage                    Active Buyside 
    Driver                     Local 
    Directory Username  Enter any text, such as n/a 
    Directory Password  Enter any text, such as n/a 
    UID Schema           No value is needed 
    Changeable Passwords  Enabled 
    Expired Passwords  Enabled 
    New Accounts  Enabled 
    Browsing  Disabled 
    All Controls  Disabled 
    Properties  No values are needed 
    Let me know if the issue is resolved, if this is successful and your SMTP is configured correctly, you will receive the welcome mail from the application for a Buyer Account that you created at that point.
    Regards
    Tridip
    Edited by: Tridip Chakraborthy on May 18, 2009 12:57 PM
    Edited by: Tridip Chakraborthy on May 18, 2009 12:58 PM

• How to configure stereo outs to mono via Mainstage?

I'm currently running Mainstage through my Presonus FireStudio Project. The outputs are linked together (i.e. 1-2, 3-4, 5-6), but i need to separate the stereo tracks into mono in order to run one track to monitors and a completely separate track to speakers. Also, when i select a track to go through a certain out like 1-2, it seems to not mean a thing because I can plug the speakers into any other out (like 3-4 or 5-6) and I still get signal. Why is this?

Ah! Thank you, Sir! It was so simple!
    The applet control panel for my mixer had all the outputs linked!
    Would you also happen to know if Mainstage can route certain tracks to solely the headphone jack in my AI? I'm using the Presonus FireStudio Project AI.

• Is there a Portal Configuration guide out there

Where I can find a Portal Configuration guide?  For Portal 7.

Hello,
    Please refer to this links:
    [Best Practices - Portal|Best Practices - Portal]
    This is a direct link:
    [https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/f0f1358d-0812-2c10-b58c-c7bdd7a0cdce |https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/f0f1358d-0812-2c10-b58c-c7bdd7a0cdce ]
    they might be helpful.
    Best Regards,
    Assaf

• HT5185 Apple configurator errors out when trying to prepare..

When we try to "prepare" new devices we get this error message? "Unable to restore device. This operation couldn't be completed.  (com.apple.mdk.ams-error-domain error 3.)"  
    Are others having issues with this? 

>"Apple Configurator assigns sequential device names to devices in the order they are connected."<
    This procedure works find as long as you do not install apps. If a device is in the process of being configured and you connect another device to a slot, Apple Configurator Crashes. Apple Configurator crashes if 2 or more apps are to be installed.
    To work around this problem, install your apps after all your devices have been configured.

• VAT Configuration for India with out CIN

Hi Experts,
          Greetings. My clinet is into service industry,basically our products include online data sets, software. When the Project was implemented as per the discussions with the tax experts the system is configured with out CIN. All these Proudcts are liable only for Service Tax.So a new "ZSER"  tax condition type is created and included in the pricing procedures.
       Now Business decided to sell few more products in India through India Legal Entity. Few tax experts say that some of these Products may fall Under VAT.
    As I am completely New to India Tax scenarios could some one help me on what questions I can ask the business regardng VAT and When we say VAT does it also mean that a separate document need to be created like Excise invoice or some thing before we actually create an Invoice and wil there be any additonal reporting requirements from VAT perspective?
      I have gone through the VAT doucmnetation available in the Net but couldnt undestand completely as i am not much familar with CIN.
    Request your help in this Regard.
    Thanks,
    Srini

Hi Prasanth,
      Thanks a lot for your reply. The condtion types JIVP and JIVC are not available in our system.How ever  we will create two new tax conditon types by copying the most nearst condtion type and add them into the SD pricing Procedure and FI tax Procedure.
    Do we need to configure these two condtion types as tax determinition rules in Path: Spro-> IMG> S&D->Basic functions->Taxes>define tax determinatin rules : Here for these two condtion types we need to define the possible classfications for the cusotmer as well as material and subsequently Cleanse the cusotmer master data and material master data to update the classification for these two tax categories?
    Is there any other option like using one tax category like MWST/UTXJ  and make the two condition types to work. I am habituated to u.s and canada tax procedures where we can have multiple tax conditon types using one tax category.Please excuse if my question is basic.
    Thanks,
    Srini

Maybe you are looking for