Converting from Chinese Version to English Version (Tungsten T5)

Hi All,
I am having a Tungsten T5 chinese version.
I want to upgrade it to English version.
I dont know how to do it. Is it possible?
I could not get any information for this
on the internet. Can anyone please
help me?
Thank you.
Hackcandy
Post relates to: Tungsten T5

Only way to change the default language (assuming you don't have a program called "CKJOS" installed, right?) is to Hard Reset the device.  When it reboots, it will give you a choice of language to choose IF the Palm device is a "International" version.  There were Palms made that came with only a single language on them!
If you have a single language version, you will not be given an offer to change the language...
WyreNut
I am a Volunteer here, not employed by HP.
You too can become an HP Expert! Details HERE!
If my post has helped you, click the Kudos Thumbs up!
If it solved your issue, Click the "Accept as Solution" button so others can benefit from the question you asked!

Similar Messages

• Update tablet s5000-f from chinese version to worldwide version

Someone can help me to find an update of my tablet s5000-f from android 4.4.2 chinese version to worldwide version.
    I can't intstall the goole play store.
    Thanks,
    Nunzio

The worldwide version of 4.2.2 is here:
    http://lenovo-forums.ru/forum/220-%D0%BF%D1%80%D0%​BE%D1%88%D0%B8%D0%B2%D0%BA%D0%B8-lenovo-s5000/
    I don't see the 4.4.2 firmware there, but you could install 4.2.2 then update OTA to 4.4.2.

• Ghosts appear on prints from jpeg files which were converted from psd version sets

PSE 10 with Windows 7.  I saved some photo files in version sets when editing them for later printing into a book.  When I was ready to print, I converted them into jpegs for arranging them on the page with LightRoom and then later printing at a local photo lab.  When I got the book back, there was significant "ghosting" below the main image for some of the files.  Some of the ghosts had to have been previous files from the psd version sets, and others came from other sources.  Any idea what would cause that?  Thanks for any help you can offer.  Kjay27

Printed RAW files will always look unsaturated or "dull" until processed and saved as a jpeg or tiff files. Think of RAW/NEF as a means of preserving ALL the available information to later "develop" a final image to be saved as tiff or jpeg for publication. Shooting in Large Fine JPEG mode will yield great results for print and web publishing, and also leave more room on your memory card and computer drive to make more great photos
    Nikon D70 & D200; TiBook 1Ghz; MacBook 2Ghz; Dual 1.8Ghz PowerMac G5; 20" Cinema Display   Mac OS X (10.3.9)   additional 300 GB internal; 160GB and 300GB externals; 10GB, 40GB, 60GB iPods

• Converting from trial version to registered to registered version

All of my video projects have the "trial version" text accross the screen even though I registered my Adobe premier elements 12 software. Asked for help several times with no answers, FRUSTRATING!

doughrhodes
    I remember a thread not so long ago in which the user was having problems getting rid of the Adobe watermark in the purchased Premiere Elements project.prel files. By any chance did you post this previously under a different Adobe Forum registration for Adobe ID and password? I do not recall the outcome of that thread that I think that I am recalling.
    You say that you have registered your Adobe product. How did you do that?
    a. After the installation and restart of the computer, were you greeted by a Sign In dialog which demanded your Adobe ID and password before you could get into the program? That meets the Adobe requirement for access to the program and also registers the product.
    b. If you get into the opened project and go to Expert workspace, Help Menu, do you find Sign In or Sign Out there?
    Please confirm that you are trying to remove the Adobe watermark from Premiere Elements project files (project.prel) in the purchased Premiere Elements and not exports of the tryout version.
    Please review and then we can decide what next.
    Thank you.
    ATR

• Converting from old versions of Logic

Are there Emagic Legacy versions (5, 7, etc) available for converting old files?

Not unless you buy a second hand version, and have an old computer system to run it on (in the case of 4.x-6.x anyway)...
    Note - LP7 is generally pretty solid opening 5.x -7.x songs. 8.x and up are a bit more flaky - they should officially load 5-7 songs, but often have problems with 5.x and 6.x songs, under unknown circumstances.

• Absent AIF audio in CS6 after converting from earlier version

The timelines I'm working on were originally created in Premiere 5 and 5.5.  The issue I'm having is when I openthem in CS6 some AIF files stop showing any wave form and playing (the Mp3's are fine). 
    This doesn't happen on all timelines or all the time - but one timeline in particular. The audio is gone both when playing a single clip in the source monitor - and when playing a sequence in the program monitor.  But when I go back to the original file - it plays fine (these files are stored in an external hard-drive enclosure attached to the computer).  But even when I re-import the audio file - it doesn't play in the timline.
    I'm on a new Imac with 3.4GHz Quad-core Intel Core i7, 16GB 1600MHz DDR3 SDRAM, 1TB hard drive1, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 675MX with 1GB
    (Not to muddy the water - but just to provide all potentially related info...each time I open the file, random video files go wacky - turning into a red and green screen.  By contrast, when I re-import these files - they work in the timline fine).
    Any help would be hugely appreciated...I'm at a loss! 
    Jacob

Hi jzhess,
    Please check the below forum link. The issue might be with the audii channels
    http://forums.adobe.com/message/5602187#5602187
    Regards,
    Vinay

• Translate toolbar language from chinese back to english

my children installed other chinese language program & Firefox toolbars now become chinese words which i don't understand chinese words. now how to translate it back to english?

If you have the Firefox user interface (menu bar) in the wrong language or want to change the current language then you can get Firefox in the language of your choice here:
    http://www.mozilla.com/firefox/all.html
    Uninstall the current Firefox version, but make sure that you do not remove your personal data.
    Install the new Firefox version of the wanted language.
    You may need to (re)set the pref "general.useragent.locale" to the preferred language (e.g. "en-US" or "en-GB") on the about:config page.
    You can open the about:config page via the location bar, like you open a web site.
    Use the Filter bar at the top of that page to quickly locate the pref.
    See also http://kb.mozillazine.org/Profile_backup and [[Backing up your information]]
    There are other things that need attention.
    Your above posted system details show outdated plugin(s) with known security and stability risks that you should update.
    # Shockwave Flash 10.1 r85
    # Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_17 for Mozilla browsers
    Update the [[Managing the Flash plugin|Flash]] plugin to the latest version.
    *http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/
    Update the [[Java]] plugin to the latest version.
    *http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/index.html (Java Platform: Download JRE)

• Converting from RH 7

After converting from RoboHelp version 7 to version 8, it runs very slow. Has this been an issue for anyone else? Might there be some reason as to why converted files would run so slowly? For example, when opening topics to edit, it takes a while for them to load.
    Thanks for your help!

See Using RH8 on my site. It works for some people, not all. Please report back your experience.
    See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

• Please help!! How can I change the version from Chinese to English?? Many thank!!!

Please help!!
    I have download the photoshop, but its Chinese version, I need English one...
    How can I change the version from Chinese to English??
    Many thank!!!

Read http://forums.adobe.com/message/5713507#5713507 for instructions.

• Does LabView program behave differentl​y under Traditiona​l Chinese version from regular English version. The program reads in numbers and characters from input files.

Does LabView program behave differently under Traditional Chinese version from regular English version. The program reads in numbers and characters from input files.

Hope this helps,
    Ankita

• I want to buy Adobe Creative Suite 6 Master Collection Chinese version,but Flash Builder is English version in it, May I change this software to Chinese version?

I want to buy Adobe Creative Suite 6 Master Collection Chinese version,but Flash Builder is English version in it, May I change this software to Chinese version?

There is no reason to do that. You can buy a legitimate copy of the product from Adobe.
    If the price is too good to be true, it's too good to be true. Caveat emptor.

• This project must be converted from version (macintosh 64) 12.0.x293. The original file will be unchanged

Hi there,
    I'm making my first steps in After Effects.
    I bought Classroom in a book After Effects cc.
    The first step i have to take in lesson 1 is "Open and play the lesson01.mov sample movie to see what you will create in this lesson.
    When i dubbel click this file.. this message pops up in AE (This project must be converted from version (macintosh 64) 12.0.x293. The original file will be unchanged)
    The file will not play, and in the composition panel only a test image appears.
    Why is this and how can i fix it?
    I allready finished Lesson 1 but i still hope someone can explain me this message.
    I hope its not a stupid question but it is particularly difficult for me because English is not my native language and all the lesson material is in English.
    Kind regards
    Kay

The warning simply means that the file was created in an older version of AE. The other issue is that you did not put your footage in the correct locations and it is missing. Use File --> Replace Footage to point to the proper storage locations.
    Mylenium

• Why my adobe reader english version become chinese version? it works fine in last 6 month

why my adobe reader english version become chinese version? it works fine in last 6 month

MacKeeper is a known troublemaker, and is also the subject of two separate class-action lawsuits alleging fraud. Uninstall it immediately!
    Intego VirusBarrier can have a significant negative impact on system performance. I don't generally recommend it, and would recommend uninstalling it.
    Also, having two different apps with active anti-virus components installed is never a good idea, and note that this hasn't prevented you from being infected with the Spigot adware. You probably got infected with this by downloading software from somewhere like Download.com. (See Boycott CNET’s Download.com.)
    For help removing Spigot, see my Adware Removal Guide.
    (Fair disclosure: The Safe Mac is my site, and contains a Donate button, so I may receive compensation for providing links to The Safe Mac. Donations are not required.)

• CS6 has been converted from the upgrade I bought to a trial version.  What the heck is going on.

I upgraded from CS5 to CS6 for my IMac.  I downloaded CS6 and out in my serial number and it worked fine for a number of weeks.  Suddenly when I went to use it it said it was a trial version.  I had to register it to use my CS6   I registered it and it worked,  but only as a Trial Version of CS6 Extended. I do not want CS6 Extended.  I deleted the trial version of CS6 Extended from my hard drive and once again downloaded my upgrade of CS6 and put in my serial number and it worked fine for a couple of weeks. Today, once again, it tells me it is a trial version and will not load unless I register the trial version. What the heck is going on? This is crazy.  I simply want to use CS6, for which I paid. Help!
    Frank Brault

Thanks!
    Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2012 12:49:52 -0700
    To: [email protected]
    Subject: CS6 has been converted from the upgrade I bought to a trial version.  What the heck is going on.
        Re: CS6 has been converted from the upgrade I bought to a trial version.  What the heck is going on.
        created by Dragoro21 in Photoshop for Beginners - View the full discussion
    Its a bug that came with the latest update. The developers know about it and will fix it as soon as they get back from christmas vacation. Lots of us (inluding some of the developers) are suffering the same problem.
         Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed a screen image in your message please visit the thread in the forum to embed the image at http://forums.adobe.com/message/4957602#4957602
         Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page: http://forums.adobe.com/message/4957602#4957602
         To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at http://forums.adobe.com/message/4957602#4957602. In the Actions box on the right, click the Stop Email Notifications link.
         Start a new discussion in Photoshop for Beginners by email or at Adobe Community
      For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to http://forums.adobe.com/message/2936746#2936746.

• I bought Office:Mac 2011 (English version), can I change to Chinese version

I bought iMac with Office:Mac 2011 (student edition) in HK on-line shop. But the office is English version and cannot perform spell check for Chinese characters. When I used those past files, it can't be edited because the Chinese is missing in the software. What can I do if I want to exchange the office back to Chinese version?

Cindy Mou wrote:
    I bought iMac with Office:Mac 2011 (student edition) in HK on-line shop.
    You will have to contact the place where you bought it directly. 
    You are not talking to Apple here or to any representative of any Apple store or reseller, just other users like yourself. 

Maybe you are looking for