Correct Wattage and FRU number (T61)

My power supply has ceased working and i'd like to know the wattage (65w or 90w) and the correct FRU number for my model...
T61
Type 7659
Model 12G
Serial No. xxxxxxx 07/09 (I'd like to know what the 07/09 means)
On back of Laptop it says 7659 29v - 3.25/4.5A
I've been told by ebay sellers that it's a 90 watt (Altho one said it could take a 65w or a 90w... Dunno about that)
My logon doesn't work on Lenovo site anymore, and since they updated site, neither do a lot of the links i've tried!
If there is anything else you need - Just ask.
Original description: T7300(2GHz), 1GB RAM, 80GB 5400rpm HD, 14.1in 1280x800, Intel X3100, CDRW/DVD, Intel 802.11agn(n-disabled), Bluetooth, Modem, 1Gb Ethernet, UltraNav, Secure chip, Fingerprint reader, 4c Li-Ion, WinVista Business 32
Moderator Note; s/n edited for members own protection

Thank you very much for your speedy and no-nonsense clear replies.
I know it doesn't matter but just to correct a typing error...
On back of Laptop it says 7659 20v - 3.25/4.5A (And not 29v)
Quote  richk:
Machines with integrated video (like yours) come with 65W adapters. Machines with discrete video use 90W
This means onboard graphics (65w) or Dedicated Graphics (90w) then. (Many Thanks)
I think i'm going to go for a 90w adater then, just in case i want to install dedicated graphics in the future, but also because - for some reason, the detailed Specs link on lenovo is now 'WORKING'... (Cleared my Firefox Cache)... It only mentions a 90w.
While i have your attention though, Could anyone tell me if there's a spare "Mini PCI-Ex Slot" for a Graphics Upgrade ?
Just incase there isn't, I have a Type II Smart Card Slot and either a Smart Card Slot or an ExpressCard slot. (A Credit Card fit's in it + Looks like the 4 Big contacts sit on the chip).
Thanks again for the advice - Steve-Blow .

Similar Messages

• My CS2 has worked fine for serval years.  All of a suddend my user name, Alan Ford, and sereal number have vanished from my program.  How do I correct this?

My CS2 has worked fine for serval years. All of a suddend my user name, Alan Ford, and sereal number have vanished from my program. How do I correct this?

Hello,
    Why do you need to use the regasm utility from the post-build action?
    There is a difference between signing the assembly with a strong name and digital signature. The
    How to: Sign an Assembly with a Strong Name article in MSDN explains how to sign an assembly with a strong name (.snk). See
    How to digitally sign a strong named assembly for adding a digital signature.
    You may also find the
    What's the Difference, Part Five: certificate signing vs strong naming article helpful.

• Since signing up and paying for PDF conversion I have never been able to get the document I download to look anything like the original form.  How do I correct this and what is a phone number to contact someone at Adobe

What I scan into my computer and what Adobe converts look nothing alike.  Many discrepancies How do I correct this and what is a phone number to speak with a human being at Adobe

Does it say it will convert into an exact copy of the PDF? If it does, marketing need to fix what they say. Just converting is miracle enough for me, knowing the difficulties.
    If it isn't going to satisfy you, you need to contact Adobe for a refund. Use the CHAT link in support (be sure to make the right choices, or you don't get the link).

• HT5569 I am having trouble connecting to my wifi.  I put in the password (the correct password) and it tells me that it is the wrong password.  I just purchased this iPad and cannot seem to get connected.  My laptop connects with a pin not a password.

I just bought a iPad and am trying to set it up.  I have WiFi at my home but cannot get on with my iPad.  My laptop asks for a pin number to join and the iPad asks for a password.  I enter the correct password and it tells me that it is incorrect.  I have talked to my WiFi carrier and they tell me that they do not know what it could be.  Can someone please help me figure this out.

connectng with a pin # will not work with the ipad. you need to find out exactly what the actual wifi password is.
    pin and push buttons are used by wifi protected setup. which is an optional feture of WPA
    here are some ideas
    go to the routers home page (typically 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.1.254) and see if you can click on "show password"
    get the manual out, it should have the default user name and password you may need to access the routers page
    if your windows computer connects, then you should be able to right click the wifi connection and click on show password as well. this is somewhere in the properties page of the wifi connection
    also with windows its a good idea to click on "save wifi connection to usb drive" this can be used to connect other windows computers and xbox game consoles as well
    if your laptop computer is a mac book you can go to the keychain or icloud keycahin and reveal the actual passowrd as well.
    look at the actual router it might have directions on a sticker on how to access the routers configuration pages
    if you enter the wrong password on the ipad you need to forget the network and try again

• PO_QTY came out with 0 and negative number

Hi experts,
    I was loading data via 2LIS_02_SCL,2LIS_02_ITM. PO_QTY was populated by ABAP instance. But some PO_QTY number came out with zero and negative number while some of other PO_QTY number came out with the right number.
    I was working on this problem for 2 days but have no idea on it. Anybody can help me?
    Thanks a lot.
    Junbo

dear Junbo,
    are you working with business content extractor only, i mean no enhancement to that field ? i think it can be 'program error' that po quantity is not correct, try to search oss note ? what's your r/3 PI level ? applied the oss note mentioned before working with lo-mm pur ? it's stated in mm pur extraction doc (if you have not this doc, let's know your email, will send you).
    if you are using business content extractor only without enhancement to this field, you may create oss message to get sap help. debug with rsa3 option debug marked is possible.
    hope this helps.

• Vendor name and Vedor number in FAGLL03

Hi All,
    My Client is running report for GR/IR, T-code FAGLL03, they want to see Vendor name and Vendor number columns in the report. I searched forums and got the answer for Vendor number but not clear
    My questions are
    1. I added field LIFNR in BSEG table in the SPRO and am able to see the vendor colum. If I transport to Test system, will I be able to see the vendor column? (in forums some one mentioned that they are not able to see the vendor column when they transport to Test system) they have been asked to run this program BALVBUFDEL, So I am concerned about this issue and want to know exactly what are the things that need to be done, what programs have to be run before transporting to Test system?
    Also we are using ECC 6.0 and the highest support package present in the system is SAPKGPAD15. So I dont think I need to install the OSS note 1034354, I checked the OSS note and the highest APPL level is 604? but just making sure about this Patch level and OSS note.
    2. Second, how to get the Vendor name cloumn in the report?
    Could someone give me solution? your help will be really appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Harter
    Edited by: Harter21 on Nov 8, 2009 2:57 AM
    Edited by: Harter21 on Nov 8, 2009 2:58 AM

Hi Sanjay,
    Thanks for the reply. I understood that we get Vendor number from the Function module ITEM_STRUC_EXTENSION and when you run that FM it updates the vendor number in the Structure FAGLPOSYEXT. I want to have Vendor name side to Vendor number field. Can I get vendor name also from the same FM?
    I have tried in BSIS table and other OSS notes that are mentioned in that forum link but none of the OSS notes mentioned about the Vendor name and the vendor name is coming from LFA1 table and that has no connection with FAGLL03 report as far as I understand (correct me if I am wrong).
    If you have any idea please throw some light.
    Thank you very much,
    Harter.

• Lexicographic flag setup and material number range change

Hi gurus,
    got the following situation:
    AS IS:
    Tcode MMNR: Number range for material master part number: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA   to   ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ  (lenght 18, external assignment)
    Tcode OMSL: Lexicographic flag IS NOT setup
    Tcode OMS2: For all material types flag "External no. assignment w/o check" IS SETUP
    Basically we can't create numeric only part numbers.
    The new requirement is to be able to create numeric part numbers like:
    01234  (where the leading zero is a significant character for the part number)
    By doing the following changes:
    MMNR: change number range 000000000000000000  to ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
    OMSL: setup lexicographic AND leading zeros flag
    OMS2: clear flag for External no. assignment w/o check
    I see I do achieve the result: numeric part numbers can be created, leading zeros are managed in the correct way and all numeric part numbers are LEFT-aligned, so looking to MARA you would see part numbers like this:
    012345V
    09CATALIST1
    0AFVAU0001
    23225V
    23243V
    2SIMBACK3210
    I did already tried all the above changes in the quality system, then created a numeric part number and an alfanumeric part number, for both of them did create a PO, Inbound delivery, posted MIGO, created a sales order, outbound delivery, PGIed without any issue, stock was displayed and managed correctly by the system, same for material docs.
    We already thought about BW, so in case we do the changes BW would be ok.
    Apparently everything is fine so I should go for the production system BUT........  in my mind I'm thinking that OMSL Tcode is usually setup day 1 of an Sap project and then usually you forget it... I have the fear that even if everything looks fine (and Sap allows me to change the customizing), I'm going to muck up the system...
    Have you ever had the same to do ?  I already saw posts similar to this one but already existing conditions were different so to me this case looks like unique so far..
    Any help, suggestion, whatever will be highly appreciated, especially cause I have to take a decision by tomorrow morning
    Many thanks in advance !!
    Enrico
    Edited by: Matt on Aug 13, 2011 7:39 AM - profanity removed

As you never had numeric numbers, it should not create a big problem.
    I am working in a system with lexicographical setting in use.
    But you have to keep in mind that your sort sequence is quite different to numeric numbers, like this:
    And you may get the one or other issue if you download material numbers to Excel, with wrong settings you will loose your leading zeros.
    A similar effect happens most of the time if user not very familiar with Excel give you a file for an upload, as this often is prepared without leading zeros, which could cause a load to the wrong material if the remaining number would be a duplicate:
    0123 and 123
    Of course is a selection by number range  not that easy as it is with numeric numbers.  Usingthe first example a range from 1 to 3 includes materials 10, 11 and  12 as well

• When I receive and answer e-mail, the correspondence is usually "nested" with the original message, and the number of replies, etc. are indicated with a number next to the original message.  How can I change the mail settings so that every reply is listed

When I receive and answer e-mail, the correspondence is usually "nested" "behind"  the original message, and the number of replies, etc. are indicated with a number next to the original message in the inbox.  How can I change the mail settings so that every reply is listed individually in the inbox instead of having them "stacked" behind the original message.  I'm afraid I might accidentially overlook messages the way they are handled now.

Somebody here will correct me if I'm wrong, but what you have to do is go into Settings, Mail/Contacts/Calendars and under Mail, turn off "Organize by Thread".  I think that will make each message show individually.

• Dont find the correct video drivers for my T61 + windows 7 ultimate + intel pm965 video card

Hi Experts,
    I am keep getting the stop error 0x00000116 failing with a blue screen while im browsing. I have observerd this quite a few times and also I could not find the correct video drivers for my t61 thinkpad in the ibm site. I could see the details as wxp & windows vista but not for win 7. Please find the link below which has all the video drivers fro t61. Please help me find the correct customized video drivers fro my t61 + win 7. Hope you understand my problem.
    By the way i just use for home computing and my win 7 is upto date wiht no extra software and games installed. I dont play games at all on my t61.
    my t61 specificaitons : http://www-307.ibm.com/pc/support/site.wss/document.do?lndocid=MIGR-67883
    If you see the link http://www-307.ibm.com/pc/support/site.wss/document.do?sitestyle=lenovo&lndocid=MIGR-67853
    if u search in the baove link ,you cannot find the video drivers for t61 + win 7. You have it only for xp & vista in this section. Intel X3100 (940GML, 945GM, GL960, GM965). there are no video drivers for win 7 for t61. my video card info is
    Video chipsets:
    Intel PM965/GM965 graphics. (15.4 inch).
    my video card is Intel PM965 chipset . Please help me to get the correct customized version of the video drivers for my thinkpad as I am getting this problem with video drivers and its getting restarted when I am in the middle of something. But it works find after that. I have tried to install drivers from intel and its saying i have customized version of lenovo drivers and I should contact you guys. I triedcomplete  win 7 update from windows site and installed all patches and still getting the problem intermitently, but after restart it works fine. No hardware or software changes. Its that I need the correct version of video drivers for win 7. Please inform the lenovo about this and ask them to develop the good video drivers for win 7 + t61 model. Hope you understand my situation.
    Please let me know if you need any kind of info so that i can provide.
    thanks for reading the mail.
    Regards,
    Manu

Are you kidding me ? You dont work for Lenovo and you are an active volunteer here in this forums. I have seen your replied many times and wont get paid by Lenovo, you are really crazy for ur stufee .Anyways thanks a lot for the link and the original lenovo staff were notable to provide the link and you could. Well I have tried that what you have said nd still I could not get the link, here you go..
    http://www-307.ibm.com/pc/support/site.wss/product.do?doccategoryind=50880&template=%2Fproductpage%2...
    Let me install the drivers from your link and I will reply soon, so who ever search in this forum now , there wont be any problems for t61 windows 7 video drivers because of u. You are awsome.wll reply my results soon.

• Canon iR 5055 error specify correct ID and Password

We have a Canon iR5055 B/W copier on our network and 2 staff members can not print to it. When they try to print, I get an error message that says they have to specify a correct ID and Passwrd Error: 15513. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers, the same one on all the other laptops and desktops that are work. I even tried updating the software at Canon's website and all to no avail. I have tried it as Administrator and having the customer log on, and they have admin rights as well, and still ge tthe same results. Any suggestions oor help would be greatly appreciated.

We do watch/control access and the number of copies, all they have to do is enter in their Department ID for that assigned user. I have 2 users, different buildings and assigned to different Canon iR5055 copiers, that have the same issue. All the other faculty in those 2 buildings can print from their office to their respective copier. All staff use MacBook Pro with Lion installed. When we initially issued the laptops, they were identical in every way in regards to hardware and software installed. Half the faculty do use VMware to launch Windows 7, but these 2 are fans of Mac OS's and that is all the use. I can also ping the ip for the copiers from the individuals laptops, so I know there is connectivity.
    The only thing I haven't tried is having them removed from their respective copier, reboot the copier, then have them re-entered as a user of that iR5055 in their building.
    If it was all users, I would have started at the Copiers and followed Canon's steps to import a new user list. But this is effecting 2 users, assigned to 2 different buildings, assigned to 2 different iR5055's. But since it is only these 2 individuals, I'm looking at the laptops they have.

• I bought Photoshop CS6 Extended(education edition) for Mac. Now ik want to install it on my (new) macbook. I have the product code and serial number. I receive an error code: may be a false copy. How can I install this program?

In 2012, I bought Photoshop CS6 Extended (education edition) for Mac. Now I want to install it on my new Macbook. I have the correct serial number and product code, but I receive an error message: the software may be a false copy etc....What to do?

Here is a copy of the error
    This means : Installation failed.
    Verification of the Adobe Software failed
    The product you want to install is no valid Adobe product and seems to be falsified.
    HUgo
    Op 29-aug.-2014, om 23:42 heeft Jeff A Wright <[email protected]> het volgende geschreven:
    I bought Photoshop CS6 Extended(education edition) for Mac. Now ik want to install it on my (new) macbook. I have the product code and serial number. I receive an error code: may be a false copy. How can I install this program?
    created by Jeff A Wright in Downloading, Installing, Setting Up - View the full discussion
    Hugo please turn off your e-mail signature.
    If your serial number is listed as being valid at http://www.adobe.com/ then I would recommend obtaining a fresh copy of the installation files.  You can find details on how to locate your serial number at Find your serial number quickly - http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/find-serial-number.html.
    To download a fresh copy of the installation files please see Download CS6 products.
    Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed a screen image in your message please visit the thread in the forum to embed the image at https://forums.adobe.com/message/6685617#6685617
    Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page:
    To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at . In the Actions box on the right, click the Stop Email Notifications link.
    Start a new discussion in Downloading, Installing, Setting Up by email or at Adobe Community
    For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to http://forums.adobe.com/thread/416458?tstart=0.

• Reset file name and line number in preprocessor

We are using Sun Studio 12u1 on Solaris x86 10u9.
    For one of our large projects our make file copies many C++ source files into one large allsource.cpp file. This results in significantly faster compilation and better inter-procedural optimizations.
    Unfortunately, when the compiler generates warning or error messages they refer to allsource.cpp. Also when it comes time to debug, dbx is looking for debugging information for the original source file instead of looking for allsource.o.
    On Windows (MSVC), we use the #line directive to reset the line number and filename so that the error messages point to the correct line and number, and so that the debugger knows that the debugging information for myfile.cpp is actually in allsource.o.
    Does the Sun compiler have anything similar to the #line directive?

To reset the preprocessor to the start of a new file:
    #1 "filename"
    where filename is the name or complete path name of the file.
    To change the line number within the current file:
    #N
    or
    #line N
    where N is an integer
    Example:
    % cat z.cc
    struct S { X x; };
    #1 "/foo/bar.h"
    Int I;
    Float F;
    #line 1000
    Double D;
    88% CC -c z.cc
    "z.cc", line 1: Error: Type name expected instead of "X".
    "/foo/bar.h", line 1: Error: Int is not defined.
    "/foo/bar.h", line 500: Error: Float is not defined.
    "/foo/bar.h", line 1000: Error: Double is not defined.
    4 Error(s) detected.BTW, you might get a similar improvement in compile time by using precompiled headers.
    The -xipo option provide inter-procedural optimization across compilation units. Refer to the C++ Users Guide for details.
    We seem to have a bug in the Forum software. My original source code and the compiler output have double quotes ("...") but they show as single quotes in the code brackets.
    Edited by: clamage45 on Apr 13, 2010 1:13 PM

• Issue with adding up a Percent and a number

<p>In Crystal Reports XI I have an issue where I&#39;m trying to add a percent and a number together and I don&#39;t get the desired result. </p><p>Formula = (4.6800000 + 2) </p><p> Formula =  (4.6800000 * 2) </p><p>Formula   = IF ((4.6800000 + 2)>(4.6800000 * 2)) then else <br /></p><p>Formula = IF (6.6800000 >= 5.8500000) and (6.6800000 >= ) then "FAILS" else "PASSES" </p><p> </p><p>The value of  (4.6800000 + 2)  displays <strong>6.6800000</strong> correctly on the report but if you try to say that 6.6800000 = (4.6800000 + 2) then your RESULT value shows "FAILS" on the report.<br /> </p><p>For some reason 6.6800000 does not = (4.6800000 + 2) </p><p>The Formula RESULT above should say "PASSES" but I get "FAILS" but both values show <strong>"6.6800000"</strong></p><p>I have tried Rounding, Truncating, and Formating decimals and just does not make sense. </p><p><strong>Any Ideas?  </strong></p><p><strong>Thanks  </strong>(It works in Access Reports) </p>

The condition is wrong check
    IF (6.6800000 >= 5.8500000) ANDÂ (6.6800000 >
    = {@Get }) then "PASSES" else "FAILS"
    As you are using AND both the conditions should get satisfied ....
    Cheers
    Rahul

• The difference of minor number and instance number

I study how to develop device drivers. I am beginner.
    I'm confusing the differece of minor number and instance number
    what is the exact difference of them???

Hi,
    I guess a good example would be a disk. Each disk you have would be a different instance. To use a disk it is divided into slices, each of which has a different minor number.
    Your device driver needs to map the minor number to the correct instance of the device. How you do this is completely up to you, so to start you could map them one to one.
    Hope that helps.
    Ralph
    SUN DTS

• If a Friends and Family number is set to forward calls, does it count as a Friends and Family call?

I just want to make sure this is correct and that I'm not misinterpreting what I'm seeing on my call summary (I just started doing this, so haven't gotten an actual bill yet).
    I have a non-Verizon Friends and Family number that I set up to forward to my Verizon cell phone.
    The on-line call summary list is showing these as coming from the originating number.
    I thought that since the number is actually going to my Friends and Family number, and then being forwarded from there, that it would show up as a Friends and Family call, but that doesn't seem to be the case.
    If anyone could verify how calls going to a Friends and Family number and then being forwarded to a Verizon phone should be categorized, I would appreciate it.
    Thanks.

barts185 wrote:
    Not sure why the double post. If you are using IE9, it double posts unless you are using "compatibility mode".  Why it does that is another issue.....
    I don't see a way to delete it, so am editing it. Hey, that works - and kudos to you for figuring out how to edit a post 
    Thanks again!
    Off topic, yes, and it looks like rcschnoor answered your question.  All is well. 

Maybe you are looking for