Creative Inspire T6100

my old creative set up has broke and now it is time to renew. my problem is.... i have a 5.1 decoder amp it sends the sound out separately to front L,R, back L,R, center and sub. this allows you to power them all separately. i am considering buying 2 sets of the creative inspire t6100 one set for the back L,R and one for the front L,R. and i would like to know what other users of the t6100 think of the system more to the point how many users have had problems. i am reserved on weather creative speakers last very long as my 2 sets of fps1600 have broke ( set the sub went and the other sounds like it is under water) and my 2.1 i-trigue 3200 (5 months old) (center speaker on my set up) is having problems with the wired remote. i am reluctant to switch companies as i think when working properly creative have an amazing sound. i would like to know if any one has any opinions on logitech (rival company if you will) as i have never heard anything from their speaker range. http://images.europe.creative.com/is.../dot-clear.gif

Hi
try cheking this link:
http://forums.creative.com/creativelabs/board/message?board.id=speakers&message.id=486&view=by_d ate_ascending&page=
and try do what is explained there
cumpz
PS: sorry my english

Similar Messages

• Creative Inspire T6100 5.1 Speakers problem

Hello. I have Creative Inspire T6100 5.1 Speakers with SB Audigy Live! 24-bit installed Sound Card (it supports up to 7.1 speakers). Also I have Stereo Surround CMSS 3D settings (EAX)enabled. However when I'm listening to music or playing games my Rear Left speaker makes no sound. Before I had problem that Rear Right wasn't working (however rear left and right sound was on rear left speaker), but after replugging Rear Left doesn't work. Any ideas what might be the problem?
    Thanks for reading...
    EDIT:: I tried changing Rear Left and Rear Right speakers with each other in Subwoofer (where it connects) and Rear Left is working properly.
    Message Edited by Ripiz on 03-15-2008 10:52 AM
    Message Edited by Ripiz on 03-15-2008 10:57 AM

Hi all do you have any idea to solve my problem?
    Currently, I'm using the P5800. My problem is sub can't working. I fix together with SB24Bit External sound card.Previously is working. I'm very proud with the sound,after I decrease the master volume and bass level volume my sub suddenly quit.what happened actually?
    -Is that mean I need to change the sub speaker or the coil inside the magnet core is burned?
    -or maybe my component circuit like ic,capacitor,diode burned?
    If I plug n unplug the power to the sub,I can heard that 'bump'. Is that mean my circuit in good condition or maybe the charge and discharge for capacitor?
    Please answer me...
    Thank You

• Creative Inspire T6100 - I got a problem, pls help me!

I just bought a creative Inspire T6100 system, but I got a strange problem.
    I can hear just from the rear left and center speakers, all the others are muted. Every wire is perfectly connected to my phase 22 with 3 jack connectors. I tried to disable the basic soundblaster in the motherboard(I got an asus P5K), but it's the same... nothing changed...
    Can someone help me pls?

Hi Freddy I read your problem , here I have a solution for you . If you are using your motherboards existing inbuilt sound card then you arerequired to check the balance level. to check balance level. to check the balance you please click on start > control pannel > then click on " sound & audio devices"? In this menu click on " Advance" here you will found balance level of both master volume & wave . checkbalance sould be at center level. secondly go into your cards application software and select 5.1 or 6.1 speakers,to check the sound take a headphone and attach each output of sound card if sound is coming both channels then it meanssound card is ok. Check your T6060 speakers audio leads should be fully Inserted into sound cards socket. If your are using creative sound card then set it to factory default setting and check the problem will be automaticaly solved. Creative T6060 speakers are 5.1 speakers & it requires proper sound card . It is recomended to install creative Sound blaster5.1 or Creative Audigy Value sound card for exelent performance. Harjinder KlerCyberstar Infocom LtdChandigarh

• Creative Inspire T6100 Connection Problem ...

Hi,
    I have just purchased the Creative Inspire T6100 and intended on using them for my Laptop, I am not so good with technology but I bought these speakers purely because of the good reviews it had.
    The PROBLEM I have is that when I connect the 3 wires i.e. Black, Green and Orange , I only have space for one headphone jack on my Laptop as a result sound only comes through two of the fi've speakers. I realize that all 3 headphone jacks must be plugged into my laptop, but I simply do not know where to place the other two.
    Therefore I was wandering is there some sort of device which would allow me to connect those 3 wires into my laptop. Perhaps some sort of 3 to converter
    (Please remember I am a complete Novice on technology)
    Any help would be appreciated.
    Thank You

Hi Freddy I read your problem , here I have a solution for you . If you are using your motherboards existing inbuilt sound card then you arerequired to check the balance level. to check balance level. to check the balance you please click on start > control pannel > then click on " sound & audio devices"? In this menu click on " Advance" here you will found balance level of both master volume & wave . checkbalance sould be at center level. secondly go into your cards application software and select 5.1 or 6.1 speakers,to check the sound take a headphone and attach each output of sound card if sound is coming both channels then it meanssound card is ok. Check your T6060 speakers audio leads should be fully Inserted into sound cards socket. If your are using creative sound card then set it to factory default setting and check the problem will be automaticaly solved. Creative T6060 speakers are 5.1 speakers & it requires proper sound card . It is recomended to install creative Sound blaster5.1 or Creative Audigy Value sound card for exelent performance. Harjinder KlerCyberstar Infocom LtdChandigarh

• Help setting up Creative Inspire T6100 (5.1) to HP Laptop

Hi I recently bought Creative Inspire T600 (5.) speakers. I am unable to connect this to my HP DV6T laptop having only one input for speakers where as creative t600 has 3 pins in black, orange and green colors. I am stuck here. Could anyone please tell me how to connect the 5. speakers to my laptop? Appreciate your help.
    Arun.K.S

Not really 100% sure (I only have a Creative T3030 2.1 that has a single 3.5mm jack) but from everything that I Googled, it looks like a stereo 3.5mm to RCA adapter and a Logitech 5.1 Game Console Adapter should work.
    http://www.amazon.com/Belkin-Audio-Cable-Splitter-1-Mini/dp/B00004Z5CP/ref=pd_si m_e_5
    http://www.amazon.com/Console-Adapter-Convert-Plugs-Single/dp/B0006U3ACY/ref=pd_ bxgy_e_img_b
    But to be safe, it might be best to check with Creative and see what they recommend for connecting it to the iMac.
    http://us.store.creative.com/Inspire-T6100/M/B000LIDLV6.htm
    Dennis

• Creative Inspire T6100 5.1 Speakers and Creative Vision M 30 GB

hey i wonder if you could help me, i would like to get some Creative Inspire T600 5.1 Speakers
    for my vision m but i have read some reviews that you need 3 audio inputs to get all the speakers working so there isn't much point in buying them unless any of you know if there is an adapter or speakers like this in the same price range which will work fully with my vision m. also would these speakers work off a tv?thanks very much
    Message Edited by big7george on 05-3-2007 04:24 AM

Hi all do you have any idea to solve my problem?
    Currently, I'm using the P5800. My problem is sub can't working. I fix together with SB24Bit External sound card.Previously is working. I'm very proud with the sound,after I decrease the master volume and bass level volume my sub suddenly quit.what happened actually?
    -Is that mean I need to change the sub speaker or the coil inside the magnet core is burned?
    -or maybe my component circuit like ic,capacitor,diode burned?
    If I plug n unplug the power to the sub,I can heard that 'bump'. Is that mean my circuit in good condition or maybe the charge and discharge for capacitor?
    Please answer me...
    Thank You

• Probelm with Creative Inspire T6100

Hello everyone, I'll really appreciate it if someone could help here. Just bought a new PC with sound card on board.Motherboard is: GB P35-DS3 /P35/LGA775The sound card is Realtek High Definition Audio. Along wiht the PC I got a 5.1 channel speaker system - Creative Inspire T1600. I installed the latest drivers for the sound card, also made sure the speaker system is plugged into the sound card slots as per the user guide and yet there is no sound coming out at all from the speakers. I also tried plugging out the speaker system and plugging in a normal pair of headphones, still no sound?.... I have re-installed the sound drivers a few times and there is no indication the issue is with the driver. Please help. Thanks a lot

Hey, thanks for your reply but I've figured it out. It was a problem with the sound card driver... It works now and it's great!

• Creative Inspire T6100 5.1 Speakers

Im looking at buying these speakers for my boyfreind, but will they be able to work with his tv and PS3. I was just wondering if any one new! many thanks beth

The line out on your mac is 2 channel stereo. There probably is a way to wire all the speakers together but you won't get 5.1 surround, which would be a waste of all those speakers.
    I think your best option is to buy a good PCI sound card. The M-Audio Revolution 5.1 has good reviews, seems good value and probably addresses your problem.
    Peter

• No power to my Creative Inspire T6100 speakers.

I received my new speakers today and i was eagerly anticipating listening to them. I plugged them all in to the subwoofer and shoved the AC lead in to notice that there was no light on the power/volume speaker. I have tried a few things but have now ran out of ideas. Should i send them back? last thing i wanted when they arrived this morning. Any help is greatly appreciated
    Message Edited by tenacious_tim on 01-05-2007 10:33 AM

Hi,
    I ealier encountered your message in hope that there might be a reply, as i had the identical problem. I continuaslly tried many methods to try get the blue light on the speaker to come on, however in the end it was due to the connection between the main spaeaker and sub. Have a close look at the pins to ensure they're not bent, and fiddle with the connection, with a bit of luck mine suddenly appeared and i was rock and rolling. Im sorry if this doesn't work for you, but you could also check the transformer is warm to check the adaptor is working. Once your in, control panel, sound, advances setting and select 5.1 surround sound.

• Inspire t6100 speaker with iMac (OS X 10.6.6)

-I just bought a new iMac and already having Inspire T6100 and Creative X-Fi Sound Card.
    The iMac has Headphone/optical digital audio output (minijack) in it but I have almost no idea how to make iMac work with the T6100 speaker.
    Any help wold be appreciated.

Hi,
    You need a 6.1/7.1 capable sound card that supports analog connection for the Inspire T6100. I don't think an iMac have those connectors.

• Inspire t6100 for Apple

Could you please assist me in installing my creative 5.1 Inspire t6100 with my Mac Book Pro? I have tried everything possible.

Nishchal,
    How many line out/s does your Mac Book Pro have? Note that you need an audio device/sound card?that supports 5.1/7.1 connection in order to hook up the Inspire speakers.

• Speaker inspire t6100 sound worst!!!!?

The subwoofer went wrong since I bought. Its sound roar like a bull everytime I use. I am starting to lie myself that maybe that speaker is originally like that. I have a desktop computer with creative sound card (live blaster 24). Even I use it with mp3 player or other laptop with sound 5.1 still roar like that. Is it because it was damaged since It was in the package when I bought? anyone have problem like me? pls help. I bought from vietnam because I live in Cambodia. Maybe it went wrong since they transfer to me? I can't compare my speaker with the other because It was not existed in Cambodia. Nobody imported this product.

Hi,
    You need a 6.1/7.1 capable sound card that supports analog connection for the Inspire T6100. I don't think an iMac have those connectors.

• Creative Inspire 5300 5.1 Problems - Only Two Speakers Work 100%

I recently purchased the Creative Inspire 5300 5.1 speaker system for my home computer, thinking that a low-end setup would work fine until I gathered the resources to trade them in for something better. Upon hooking them up though I find that they do not work as I was led to believe. The front two corner speakers and subwoofer work fine, just as they would if they were a 2.1 setup, however the center and back speakers make no noise. I know I have them hooked up correctly as I can go into my onboard soundcard?s setup program and test them individually, but in actually practice they do nothing. Not with games or movies that are supposedly 5.1 enabled.
    I'm clueless as to what the problem may be. Is it that I need a Creative brand soundcard, that may Abit motherboard and it'ss built-in soundcard are unable to establish the proper frequencies or whatnot? Perhaps I do not have the appropriate surround sound drivers installed? Any help would be vastly appreciated.

DevNull7,
    You may need to enable certain settings within your sound card to upmix the Stereo to 5.1. Check with your sound card support for further information. They should be able to assit you on this.
    Jason

• Connecting Creative Inspire 5.1 speakers to DVD player

Hi,
    I have a LG DVD Player (DSI 8352) which gives 5.1 home theatre (dolby decoder) output.
    If I buy Creative Inspire 5.1 speakers (5200 or 5700), how do I connect them ? Through RCA Stereo cables ? Would there be any compatibility issues ?
    Please suggest the 5.1 speakers that would suit my requirement (no decoder / only amplifier) ..
    Plz reply back to [email protected]
    Thanks,Sambath

Creative offers many speaker systems that will fit your needs, without decoder.
    You mentioned the Inspire 5700 system; this system comes with a decoder/amplifier, and wouldnt actually be what you'r looking for.
    If your looking for awesome sound-quality, and good power, I can recommend the 5.1 Megaworks system, though this system can get quite expensive, you'll get what you pay for.
    The megaworks (like "all" other creative speaker systems, got a built in amplifier in the subwoofer, where you connect all the speakers.)
    To connect the speakers to the DVD-player, you connect the multichannel output on the DVD-player, to the multichannel input on the back of the subwoofer. (three stereo minijack inputs.)
    You may need some RCA-to-minijack adapters, so that the multichannel audio cable that comes with the megaworks, will fit on your DVD-players output.

• Creative Inspire 5200 5.1 Bass setting

I am currently using Creative inspire 5200 5.1 speaker system with X-fi Xtreme music sound card,can anybody suggest me the best setting so that i can get best bass for music,and Dolby/dts movies?.
    i did try the +5 dB subwoofer gain from THX console,but that makes more of a unnatural sound....so pls do suggest the best setting possible for getting perfect sound out of my speakers...
    thanks in advance,
    karthik

Just adjust according to how you like it. Everyone preferences is different so their so called "best setting" is different too.

Maybe you are looking for

• PDF Viewer zooms toolbar on Ctrl-Shift-=

In the builtin PDF viewer, Ctrl-"-" and Ctrl-"=" are used for zooming. However Ctrl-Shift-"=" seems to be interpreted by firefox and zoomes the page it displays as a whole, including the PDF toolbar. The variants without shift work as expected also c

• Why does my ipad2 flip pages without touching screen?

My ipad2 has issues with turning pages without touching the screen. Sometimes it happens in iBooks. It does not do it all the time. I did a reset and sold it to a friend. The iPad started crashing and acting crazy shortly after he did his transfer. W

• Trouble syncing to my ipod nano

I am having trouble syncing my playlist in Windows Media Center to my new ipod nano. I've tried everything I can think of with no luck at all. Any help out there?

• SAML2 logout from SP

Hello All I would like to initiate the logout request from SP. I have called the following statement in the SP logout page weblogic.servlet.security.ServletAuthentication.logout(request); weblogic.servlet.security.ServletAuthentication.invalidateAll(

• How can I access alternate email address?, How can I access alternate email address?

How can I access alternate email address?, How can I access alternate email address?