Creative inspire T7

Hi,
I have creative inspire t7700 speakers and I'm having issues with them.
Are there still trouble shooting help on these type of speakers on the creative site?

Hi,
You could try our Knowledge Base and see if the issue in your speaker is listed down there. If not, try to post back more details on it and possibly other user/s have some workaround solution for you.
Best of luck.

Similar Messages

• Help setting up Creative Inspire T6100 (5.1) to HP Laptop

Hi I recently bought Creative Inspire T600 (5.) speakers. I am unable to connect this to my HP DV6T laptop having only one input for speakers where as creative t600 has 3 pins in black, orange and green colors. I am stuck here. Could anyone please tell me how to connect the 5. speakers to my laptop? Appreciate your help.
    Arun.K.S

Not really 100% sure (I only have a Creative T3030 2.1 that has a single 3.5mm jack) but from everything that I Googled, it looks like a stereo 3.5mm to RCA adapter and a Logitech 5.1 Game Console Adapter should work.
    http://www.amazon.com/Belkin-Audio-Cable-Splitter-1-Mini/dp/B00004Z5CP/ref=pd_si m_e_5
    http://www.amazon.com/Console-Adapter-Convert-Plugs-Single/dp/B0006U3ACY/ref=pd_ bxgy_e_img_b
    But to be safe, it might be best to check with Creative and see what they recommend for connecting it to the iMac.
    http://us.store.creative.com/Inspire-T6100/M/B000LIDLV6.htm
    Dennis

• Creative Inspire 5300 5.1 Problems - Only Two Speakers Work 100%

I recently purchased the Creative Inspire 5300 5.1 speaker system for my home computer, thinking that a low-end setup would work fine until I gathered the resources to trade them in for something better. Upon hooking them up though I find that they do not work as I was led to believe. The front two corner speakers and subwoofer work fine, just as they would if they were a 2.1 setup, however the center and back speakers make no noise. I know I have them hooked up correctly as I can go into my onboard soundcard?s setup program and test them individually, but in actually practice they do nothing. Not with games or movies that are supposedly 5.1 enabled.
    I'm clueless as to what the problem may be. Is it that I need a Creative brand soundcard, that may Abit motherboard and it'ss built-in soundcard are unable to establish the proper frequencies or whatnot? Perhaps I do not have the appropriate surround sound drivers installed? Any help would be vastly appreciated.

DevNull7,
    You may need to enable certain settings within your sound card to upmix the Stereo to 5.1. Check with your sound card support for further information. They should be able to assit you on this.
    Jason

• Connecting Creative Inspire 5.1 speakers to DVD player

Hi,
    I have a LG DVD Player (DSI 8352) which gives 5.1 home theatre (dolby decoder) output.
    If I buy Creative Inspire 5.1 speakers (5200 or 5700), how do I connect them ? Through RCA Stereo cables ? Would there be any compatibility issues ?
    Please suggest the 5.1 speakers that would suit my requirement (no decoder / only amplifier) ..
    Plz reply back to [email protected]
    Thanks,Sambath

Creative offers many speaker systems that will fit your needs, without decoder.
    You mentioned the Inspire 5700 system; this system comes with a decoder/amplifier, and wouldnt actually be what you'r looking for.
    If your looking for awesome sound-quality, and good power, I can recommend the 5.1 Megaworks system, though this system can get quite expensive, you'll get what you pay for.
    The megaworks (like "all" other creative speaker systems, got a built in amplifier in the subwoofer, where you connect all the speakers.)
    To connect the speakers to the DVD-player, you connect the multichannel output on the DVD-player, to the multichannel input on the back of the subwoofer. (three stereo minijack inputs.)
    You may need some RCA-to-minijack adapters, so that the multichannel audio cable that comes with the megaworks, will fit on your DVD-players output.

• Creative Inspire T6100 5.1 Speakers problem

Hello. I have Creative Inspire T6100 5.1 Speakers with SB Audigy Live! 24-bit installed Sound Card (it supports up to 7.1 speakers). Also I have Stereo Surround CMSS 3D settings (EAX)enabled. However when I'm listening to music or playing games my Rear Left speaker makes no sound. Before I had problem that Rear Right wasn't working (however rear left and right sound was on rear left speaker), but after replugging Rear Left doesn't work. Any ideas what might be the problem?
    Thanks for reading...
    EDIT:: I tried changing Rear Left and Rear Right speakers with each other in Subwoofer (where it connects) and Rear Left is working properly.
    Message Edited by Ripiz on 03-15-2008 10:52 AM
    Message Edited by Ripiz on 03-15-2008 10:57 AM

Hi all do you have any idea to solve my problem?
    Currently, I'm using the P5800. My problem is sub can't working. I fix together with SB24Bit External sound card.Previously is working. I'm very proud with the sound,after I decrease the master volume and bass level volume my sub suddenly quit.what happened actually?
    -Is that mean I need to change the sub speaker or the coil inside the magnet core is burned?
    -or maybe my component circuit like ic,capacitor,diode burned?
    If I plug n unplug the power to the sub,I can heard that 'bump'. Is that mean my circuit in good condition or maybe the charge and discharge for capacitor?
    Please answer me...
    Thank You

• Creative Inspire T6100 5.1 Speakers and Creative Vision M 30 GB

hey i wonder if you could help me, i would like to get some Creative Inspire T600 5.1 Speakers
    for my vision m but i have read some reviews that you need 3 audio inputs to get all the speakers working so there isn't much point in buying them unless any of you know if there is an adapter or speakers like this in the same price range which will work fully with my vision m. also would these speakers work off a tv?thanks very much
    Message Edited by big7george on 05-3-2007 04:24 AM

Hi all do you have any idea to solve my problem?
    Currently, I'm using the P5800. My problem is sub can't working. I fix together with SB24Bit External sound card.Previously is working. I'm very proud with the sound,after I decrease the master volume and bass level volume my sub suddenly quit.what happened actually?
    -Is that mean I need to change the sub speaker or the coil inside the magnet core is burned?
    -or maybe my component circuit like ic,capacitor,diode burned?
    If I plug n unplug the power to the sub,I can heard that 'bump'. Is that mean my circuit in good condition or maybe the charge and discharge for capacitor?
    Please answer me...
    Thank You

• Creative Inspire 5200 5.1 Bass setting

I am currently using Creative inspire 5200 5.1 speaker system with X-fi Xtreme music sound card,can anybody suggest me the best setting so that i can get best bass for music,and Dolby/dts movies?.
    i did try the +5 dB subwoofer gain from THX console,but that makes more of a unnatural sound....so pls do suggest the best setting possible for getting perfect sound out of my speakers...
    thanks in advance,
    karthik

Just adjust according to how you like it. Everyone preferences is different so their so called "best setting" is different too.

• Creative inspire t6300 5.1 surround on mac pro 1.1, optical out to 5.1 audio gear (digital sound decoder).

Hi there,
    Been searching and trying a lot but no luck so far. I have a surroundset Creative Inspire t6300
    to be able to add some more fun to movies and a few games on my mac.
    I own an upgraded Mac Pro 1.1 under Snow leopard, 2.33 gHz, dual processor, 8 core, 8 gb memory.
    Even though it`s a piece for the museum, it works very well for designwork I do for work. No real need
    to update for me, so....
    As I understand, the optical out is standard 5.1. (By the way, the only other ports are the basic sound ports out
    and in on the Mac). So after some research I found and got the 5.1 audio gear decoder. I connected this with
    an opticle cable and used the 3,5 jackets from the surroundset  to connect to (from left to right) cen/sw, (yellow
    jacket) fl/fr (green jacket), sl/sr (black jacket) on the decoder. All perfectly understandable and it seemed to work well.
    But when I tested with some of the testfile you find when googling on that, I think there is something wrong,
    the typical surround effect is not there, it rather sounds more like stereo or even 5 mono`s.
    I`ve tried Soundflower and JackPilot, but couldn`t get it right. With Soundflower I was able to choose 5.1 setting
    (was not possible before) but testing it didn`t work.
    There is an extensive test of the decoder on the net by someone who really is deep into the technics of it all but
    no luck there either.
    Back to basics: is it right that the optical out is truely 5.1 on the mac? With several tests the unit SFE does not react.
    But when I play some music with iTunes, it works (loud and clearly :-)).  Maybe I need a visit to the audiologist ;-) ?
    Anyone?
    tested with: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eL9-sIZRDHg&channel=alexnosenko
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMh_zvCw6us
    https://www2.iis.fraunhofer.de/AAC/multichannel.html

Hello John, I figured it was a signal issue. All the speakers fire and the sound is great. I was running the speakers thru a Dell PC with a Creative X-Fi Elite Pro, THX Certified, 7.1 soundcard using a fiber optic from the Mac Pro to the Z906's, it worked great until the Dell died!!! When I bought the soundcard from Creative I also bought the GigaWorks S750, THX Certified, 700 watt, 7.1 speaker system, used the speakers for 11 years and then the woofer/amp said "I QUIT" Creative quit making the speaker system and the sound card. The satellite speakers from the Creative GigaWorks speaker system still sound great (rated at 78 watt each) and are a little better speaker than the one's that came with the Z906 and the wattage from the 906 is sufficient to drive the satellites without any distortion. Thank you for addressing my issue, you confirmed what I suspected all along, just needed to hear it from someone with the same setup.
    One last question, I purchased a Diamond Multimedia USB Soundcard, can't use the fiber optic(not supported by Mac) but the green, tan and black RCA's plug in and produces adequetly. When you plug your 906's into the Mac Pro using the fiber optic how do you set your speaker configuration? When I plug into the mac pro with fiber optic the 'Audio Midi Setup' does not seem to see the 5.1 configuration. Any thoughts there?
    Carl

• Creative Inspire T900 problem, just 2 front speakers work when connect to a laptop

Hi everybody,
    I have just bought a Creative Inspire T7900 system, it's in good quality I think.
    But I just got a laptop without 5.1/6.1 or 7/ sound card ( one output only ), therefore i cannot use the 7.1 Audio Cable.
    I tried to use a stereo-to-stereo cable to connect my laptop to the input in the wired remote but only the front satellite speakers work. Is that a problem with the Wired Remote ? Or the problem with the system ?
    Can I laptop use all the speakers ?
    Please help me, thank you very much.

thanhvtd86,
    There isn't any problem with the speaker system nor your laptop and it's normal. Stereo consists of only 2 channel and that's why you are experiencing output from only the two front speaker. You won't be able to utilize the full capability of the speaker if you don't have a 7.1 capable soundcard.
    Jason

• Probelm with Creative Inspire T6100

Hello everyone, I'll really appreciate it if someone could help here. Just bought a new PC with sound card on board.Motherboard is: GB P35-DS3 /P35/LGA775The sound card is Realtek High Definition Audio. Along wiht the PC I got a 5.1 channel speaker system - Creative Inspire T1600. I installed the latest drivers for the sound card, also made sure the speaker system is plugged into the sound card slots as per the user guide and yet there is no sound coming out at all from the speakers. I also tried plugging out the speaker system and plugging in a normal pair of headphones, still no sound?.... I have re-installed the sound drivers a few times and there is no indication the issue is with the driver. Please help. Thanks a lot

Hey, thanks for your reply but I've figured it out. It was a problem with the sound card driver... It works now and it's great!

• Creative Inspire 5.1 Digital 5700

I want to buy the inspire 5700 but it is off the buy list. I li've in holland. I was watching it because it was not in stock. But after a while it was gone of the list. wenn is it getting back so i can buy it's

kk.. ill buy the decoder DDTS-100 and with 5.1 sound. what would you suggest?
    Creative Inspire T5900
    Het Creative Inspire P580
    De Creative Inspire P5800
    De SBS560-
    with the decoder:
    Creative Decoder DDTS-100
    or buy the complete: Het Creative Inspire GD580
    its for my dvd player and tv.
    another question:
    jermey can you give me a link of DTT-100 with the Inspire T-5400 speakers. i cant find them. i live in holland maby its that...
    and another question:
    i have another question my dvd players supports dolby digital. and now i want to buy one with dolbey digital EX does that work to and another question:
    my dvd players supports 5.1 sound if i buy 7.1 sound with a decoder do i get 7.1 sound?
    srry i aks so many questions i want to make sure i buy the best:smileyvery-happy:
    Message Edited by hanspeter on 03-15-2005 03:19 PM

• Satellite speakers not turning on in creative inspire 4400(4.1)

i have bought this creative inspire 4.1 4400 about 2 months back. speakers were good untill now but from the recent times when i turn on the speakers, sound is genenated only through woofer and no sound comes out of satellite speakers. Then if i start incresing the volume to a high level sound comes from satellite speakers suddenly and the spekers will function normally untill i turn them off.
    to check whether the problem is with the sound card or the speakers, i have connected the speakers to the walkmen and the same problem occured. I have checked whether any connections are loose, but all are tight and inplace. Somebody please help me to get rid of this problem.
    - siva kumar reddy.ch.v

sivakrdy,
    You will need to speak to Customer Support in this case if it's really a speaker problem.
    Jason

• Creative Inspire T7900 - Connect to Macbook Pro

Hey Guys!
    A long time ago I got a Inspire T7900 7.1 Soundsystem I found It again in the seller and I wanted to install it. I realized that there is no connectivity possibility. Well I could connect over the control device of the soundsystem by a chinch cable but only the 2 frontspeakers work. (Over the device)
    On the bottom of this page (http://www.xsreviews.co.uk/reviews/other-products/creative-inspire-t7900/2) you can see the connectivity cable.
    Quote:
    "Annoyingly the connectors for use with your computer are the multi-pole type, with the center/sub (orange) and rear (black) each with 4 separate strips rather than the usual 3 strips. This means that you only have to connect 3 plugs (orange, green and black), rather than 4 (orange, green, black and grey) to drive the 7.1 system. However, not even Creative’s own X-Fi cards support this feature fully so you’d be better off with another cable (4 plugs to 4 plugs, rather than 4 plugs to 3 plugs). The system will work without multi-pole support but it’ll resort to 5.1 rather than full 7.1 or even 6.1. For the sake of an extra cable, Creative has made the wrong choice, especially considering as I’m yet to see a motherboard that has multi-pole over the additional grey plug.
    Unlike higher-end systems, you won't get an optical or coaxial inputs meaning that the your SPDIF port will be left unused."
    Is there maybe an adapter from the 3 to one of the macbook ports. If this should not work is there like a external soundcard you can put the 3 cables in and connect to my Macbook.
    Thank you in advance for your help

Hey! I'm in exactly the same situation, so I wondered if you've found some kind of solution already?
    Regards

• Creative inspire 5300 poping help please help

HI all i have had the Creative inspire 5300 for 2 years now on the same pc nothing changed and worked perfectly until now.
    now the last 4 weeks i am getting poping thud sounds from all speckers at diffrent times it looks like a interferance problem. I think
    I have a surge protector which did not help so i was woundering if my 5300 are broken as thay should have a protector built into the sub for sound interferance i would of thought.
    is this a comon problem with these 5300 over time ?
    thay still work and sound great but the poping thud is making me mad and not only that thay do this when the pc is turned off so its the speackers that are doing it
    i have a asus motherboard this one
    http://uk.asus.com/products4.aspx?l=...=58&modelmenu=
    also would the Creative inspire T7900 work on this motherboard as it has an onboard sound card which has High Definition Audio Enjoy high-end sound system on your PC! The onboard 8-channel HD audio (High Definition Audio, previously codenamed Azalia) CODEC enables high-quality 92KHz/24-bit audio output, jack-sensing feature, retasking functions and multi-streaming technology that simultaneously sends different audio streams to different destinations. You can now talk to your partners on the headphone while playing a multi-channel network games. All of these are done on one computer. The Dolby Digital Live technology from Dolby Lab encodes the multi-channel audio source into AC-3 bit-stream and outputs it to S/PDIF port in real time.
    thanks for any help

Hi,
    I have the same problem, I also have a Asus motherboard. Recently they did a massive pop sound and turned off, then all i got was a lot of feedback noise. Is this a problem with the mboard rather than the speakers?
    Dan

• Creative Inspire 4.1 4400 - surround sound

Creative Inspire 4.1 4400, Can I enjoy surround sound? If yes, please tell me the way to test the surround sound from the speakers. Is there any tool or softwares to test the surround sound from the speakers?
    Note: I don't have any sound card in my computer.
    Thanks
    S.P. Stalin.

Does this problem only occur in certain programs? Because I have a similar problem with my sound suddenly dropping without warning. But it only happens when I'm playing music in Windows Media Player. If it does have something to do with the media player then I suspect it could be the "WOW effects plugin." I hope this helps, or at least narrows down your problem.

• Creative Inspire 4.1 4400 speakers

Hi, I just bought a new set of creative inspire 4.1 4400 speakers. I haven't got a 5.1 sound card. Can I just use it as a 2.1 instead, i.e. don't connect the other 2 rear speakers?

Yup, that will work fine. Make sure you unplug the input at the speakers too (so only one input lead is connected).
    You could also use a 3.5mm headphone splitter at the pc side so the front sounds come from the rear too (and put the rear speakers next to the front speakers?).

Maybe you are looking for

• How do you delete an Apple ID?

I have a account that I opened several years ago with my school email address. All my music and information is tied to this. Just recently, I got a propmt saying that I can't log in to my account because of a security risk and that it would resend a

• Disk Utility gives wrong info when formating

Disk Utility has no problem formatting disks, but the bar at the lower right hand corner shows "Preparing to erase" all the time, requiring force quit to close the program. The problem has persisted after deleting disk utility preference. Advice on a

• 1TB HD's in my G5 dual 2.0 (not intel)

I have an older G5 dual 2.0. I was wondering if it would recognize a 1 TB drive (I cannot find the specs that came with the machine, but I thought 500GB was the biggest you could go.) If yes, what drives do you all recommend?

• Lost the HSL and colour Adjustment tool bar

I seem to have lost the HSL and Colour adjustment tool bar on the drop down on the right hand side of the screen. Can anybody help? thanks!!

• Camera app problems

i got my iPhone 4 days ago andi have noticed that if i take a picture then delete it it continues to show in the bottom left hand corner of the camera app and won't go away till i restart the phone.. is this supposed to happen or is it a glitch? HELP