CS6 and the Fuji X-T1

Hi, when will cs6 support the fuji x-t1, and till then which dng converter should i download and use, thanks, Mike

The DNG converter will only convert raw files from cameras that are already supported by Camera Raw or Lightroom. Unless you are someone who routinely converts all your raw files to DNG, the primary value of the converter is when you have a camera that is supported by newer versions of Adobe software that you don't have.

Similar Messages

• When I try to open an image by double clicking on it in Bridge, I get a message telling me to log in to Creative Cloud.  I am running CS6, and the default should be to open files in Photoshop 6 or in Adobe Raw (if it's a Raw file).  I don't want to log in

When I try to open an image by double clicking on it in Bridge, I get a message telling me to log in to Creative Cloud.  I am running CS6, and the default should be to open files in Photoshop 6 or in Adobe Raw (if it's a Raw file).  I don't want to log into CC since I am not a subscriber, and this means that I have to work around, and go  back to Bridge, and tell it to open the file in Adobe RAW.  However, this does not work for older psd files which for some reason cannot be opened in RAW.  How do I return to the process of simply allowing RAW files to open automatically in Adobe RAW, and simply right clicking on the image in Bridge to bring up the option of opening it in Photoshop?

<moved from Adobe Creative Cloud to Bridge General Discussion>

• I'm getting the following error message when ever I try to start cs6 and the program gets close. "Adobe Photoshop CS6 has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly."

Hi,
    I’m getting the following error message when ever I try to start cs6 and the program gets close.
    “Adobe Photoshop CS6 has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available”
    Please advise what is the problem? and How to sort this out?
    OS Name
    Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro
    Version
    6.3.9600 Build 9600
    Other OS Description
    Not Available
    OS Manufacturer
    Microsoft Corporation
    System Name
    JARVIS
    System Manufacturer
    Dell Inc.
    System Model
    Inspiron N5110
    System Type
    x64-based PC
    System SKU
    To be filled by O.E.M.
    Processor
    Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2450M CPU @ 2.50GHz, 2501 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)
    BIOS Version/Date
    Dell Inc. A11, 8/3/2012
    SMBIOS Version
    Embedded Controller Version
    BIOS Mode
    Legacy
    BaseBoard Manufacturer
    Dell Inc.
    BaseBoard Model
    Not Available
    BaseBoard Name
    Base Board
    Platform Role
    Mobile
    Secure Boot State
    Unsupported
    PCR7 Configuration
    Binding Not Possible
    Windows Directory
    C:\Windows
    System Directory
    C:\Windows\system32
    Boot Device
    \Device\HarddiskVolume2
    Locale
    United States
    Hardware Abstraction Layer
    Version = "6.3.9600.17196"
    User Name
    Jarvis\JARVIS\Abhishek
    Time Zone
    India Standard Time
    Installed Physical Memory (RAM)
    4.00 GB
    Total Physical Memory
    3.16 GB
    Available Physical Memory
    1.21 GB
    Total Virtual Memory
    3.72 GB
    Available Virtual Memory
    1.55 GB
    Page File Space
    576 MB
    Page File
    C:\pagefile.sys
    Hyper-V - VM Monitor Mode Extensions
    Yes
    Hyper-V - Second Level Address Translation Extensions
    Yes
    Hyper-V - Virtualization Enabled in Firmware
    Yes
    Hyper-V - Data Execution Protection
    Yes
    Display adapters:
      and NVIDIA GeForce GT 525M.

Without the actual crash logs nobody can say, but chances are that your graphics hardware is to blame, so update the driver...
    Mylenium

• I'm trying to run an update for bridge CS6 and the dialog keeps telling me to close bridge first even though Bridge isn't open

I'm trying to run an update for bridge CS6 and the dialog keeps telling me to close bridge first even though Bridge isn't open

Bridge is probably running in the background.
    Error "Installation cannot continue until... Adobe Bridge is closed" | Installation | CS5

• I just loaded CS6 and the tools pallets are all in black? Whats the deal?

I just loaded CS6 and the tools pallets are all in black? Whats the deal?

Go to Edit/preferences/user interface and make the pointer to dark to light.

• I have cs6 and the serial number but when i try to download it it will not download

I have cs6 and the serial number but when i try to download it it will not download

And what exactly? You need to explain better and provide the necessary technical information like system specs.
    Mylenium

• Photoshop CS6 and the iMac

Hello,
    I use Photoshop CS6 on a 2009 MacBook Pro and it runs great. I have 8GB of RAM
    I am going to be purchasing a 27" iMac soon, but i have heard there are a lot of problems with Photoshop and Mavericks working together.
    I am a computer novice so i am wondering if i should wait to get the iMac or if with a new machine and a new version of Photoshop CS6 i will be able to use Photoshop CS6 on the new iMac without any issues.
    Please let me know your thoughts.
    Thanks so much,
    rick

See > http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/mac-os-mavericks-compatability.html
    Photoshop CS6 is compatible with OS X Mavericks, but it is true that there are issues. See > https://discussions.apple.com/thread/5475799
    As you can see, there are tricks that have worked for some users, so it is up to you to wait or to get the iMac now. Adobe may release Photoshop CS6 updates in the future to make it work better in Mavericks

• Im working in Prem Pro cS6 and the system keeps collapsing Im getting error messages about build disk/builds/mightlysilt etc etc

Im working in Pre Pro Cs6 and my audio isn't coming with the rest of the footage even though Ive used the same camera, same setting etc for the clips. One works, subsequent clips don't. This is frustrating. I get an Adobe message telling me there is an error and I keep getting catastrophic shut downs and crashes. please HELP

More information needed for someone to help... please click below and provide the requested information
    -Premiere Pro Video Editing Information FAQ http://forums.adobe.com/message/4200840
    But... if you are having computer crashes, you may have a hardware problem
    BSOD shutdowns http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1427408?tstart=0 may help... or,
    http://blogs.adobe.com/kevinmonahan/2014/01/13/computer-shuts-down-with-premiere-pro-or-af ter-effects/

• I just downloaded CS6 and the doucmentation says I should have HTML5 Video as an option under Insert Media and I do not.  why?

I just downloaded CS6 because the website said I could link to .mp4 videos with the new features.  I did not download the CC because I was told by support that it is the same as CS6 but you would be billed monthly.  I was following the instructions to Embed video in HTML5 and I followed all the steps until the step for Insert - Video and select HTML5 Video.  My software does not have this option.  Why?  this is the page I got my information from:
    Adobe Dreamweaver CS6: Embedding video in HTML5 | Adobe Inspire Magazine

No need to duplicate replies.  This is a web forum so replies are seen by everyone.
    The plain hard truth is CS6 on perpetual license is not the same software as CS6 on the Creative Cloud. Version 12  will never get new bells & whistles added to it.  But 4 months after CS6 came out, the Cloud version received 2 significant upgrades that totally changed the software from what you have.   This fact frustrated many Cloud users who were trying to learn CS6 from text books that were rendered obsolete by Cloud upgrades.  Anyway, it was a very confusing time for everyone.  And that's why there are 2 versions of CS6.
    Nancy O.

• Flash CS6 and the old Packager for iPhone?

Hi,
    I was wondering: now that it's possible to select an Air SDK version in Flash CS6, would it also be possible to use Flash CS6 with the old 'packager for iPhone' that came with Flash CS5?
    I know, I know, I should get rid of that old thing, but reality is that I used packager for iPhone to create one of my first apps and now I can't update to a newer version of Air. Apple doesn't allow that, because existing users wouldn't be able to update anymore.
    It would be great if CS6 can work with the old Packager for iPhone.
    Does anyone know the answer to this?

Too bad... I was hoping to kick my old CS5 installation out of the window...

• Download Design & Web Prem CS6, cannot install because serial number is for CS6 and the drop down choices stop at CS5.5

The CS6 serial number is a valid number, but the products on the install list which stops at CS5.5. Does anyone know where I can find the link that will let me install ver 6

It sounds like you are installing an upgrade version of CS6 and it is asking you to provide the information for the older qualifying version that you are upgrading from.   After you enter the CS6 serial number you select the older version from the list and then enter the serial number for the older version to prove that you qualify to use CS6.  See the following...
    Error "This serial number is not for a qualifying product" | CS6, CS5.5, CS5
    http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/error-serial-number-qualifying-product.html

• I accidentally uninstalled Premiere CS6/Encore CS6 and the CC manager says it's still installed

I'm on a PC, running Windows 7. I wanted to just install Encore CS6 and had to install Premiere CS6 to do that (WHY????).
    Anyway, I was going to uninstall Premiere CS6 because I have Premiere CC, and I accidentally checked both Encore and Premiere CS6 when the uninstaller came up. The CC manager still says Premiere CS6 is still installed when it's not. I have to install Encore for a project right away.
    Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Bhorv67 first please try quitting and reopening the Creative Cloud desktop application to force a refresh.  If the Premiere CS6 is still listed as being installed then please see Creative Cloud AAM lists Applications as "Up to Date" when not installed - http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/aam-lists-removed-apps-date.html for additional solutions for the difficulties which you are currently facing.

• Why not let me have Acrobat Pro XI and DC much like I have CS6 and CC?

I've loved CC so far because it let me have both CS6 and the new CC apps. That meant there was no slowdown in production while I learn how to use the new app. When crunch time came, I could just turn to my trusty old app that I know like the back of my hand. I'm a huge fan of the CC subscription model and the constant rollouts, but this is the first time I felt like the rollout was forced upon me.

Thanks Dov,
    That makes sense for why Acrobat is the exception to the parallel installation rule. Thanks for the explanation. I didn't mean to imply that Adobe made me install DC, just that there doesn't seem to be a way to roll back the installation - at least not within the Creative Cloud App. Is there a trick to do that?
    Also, I haven't tried this, but could I have both Acrobat Pro XI and Reader DC on the same machine? I was thinking of using that as a work around to have both the old familiar acrobat, but also start using the doc share/fill and sign stuff that I like in the new DC. Does that cause too many problems to be practical?

• Folio Builder panel in CS6 and CC (says update required) - can't install update (no Admin rights)

Hi. I've been running CS6 and the Folio Builder Panel keeps saying "DPS — A software update is required, go to the Help menu for Updates..." When I go to the Help section there are no updates. I recently moved to CC hoping the problem would fix itself but it hasn't. I downloaded the DPS Package update for both versions of the program — and I tried to install each one. Both give me error messages saying I don't have Admin rights. Adobe's tech support walked me through enabling Admin rights (although I should have had them already) and that didn't work.
    Has anyone else had trouble installing the DPS update? I would like to actually use the DPS tools!
    Thanks

Hi Bob, I ended up having to uninstall CS6, then reinstall it — then for a separate Folio Builder log in issue, I followed another thread and removed the (Application Support/Adobe) OOBE folder. Functioning smoothly for now! Thanks for your suggestion.

• Premiere Pro CS6 and MXF Compatibility.

We have recently had a problem with audio dropping out during export using Premiere Pro CS6. This particular project file used a combination of footage from a Canon XH-A1 and a Canon XF305. It was created in CS5 (Not CS5.5) and was recently converted to a CS6 Project file. When we would export the sequence the video would have missing audio in several places.
    We think it may be a compatibility issue with the MXF conatiner used by the XF305. I have seen other people mention issues they have encountered using a similar set up. Is this something that may be a an issue for us if we move forward using CS6 and the XF305 on all of our projects?
    The problem was resolved by taking all the footage offline in CS6, deleting the render files, moving the cache folder and bringing everything back online.
    We just want to make sure that everything is compatible like it should be and if not what kind of patches we could expect in the future? It would be preferable not to have to transcode our footage prior to importing into Premiere Pro.

I had this once too, and I "fixed" it by deleting the XMP files.
    Ulf

Maybe you are looking for

• How can I see if a sent e-mail has been read?

Having moved from a PC to a MAC, in Outlook and Thunderbird I was able to get an e-mail response when an e-mail I had sent had been read. I have searched preferences within Mail but have been unable to see how to set set this up. Roger Scott

• Pattern background overlap

I'm having problems creating pattern swatches in cs6, because I can't seem to solve the problem of  the background overlapping and hiding foreground shapes. I can make patterns without a background and I think I've worked out how to prevent the probl

• WAN security in bridge mode

Greetings! I have an Airport Extreme 802.11n hooked up to a cable modem, and I am pondering switching the Airport from NAT mode to bridge mode. The purpose is to give each client on the network its own WAN IP. As I share an apartment with two friends

• Iphoto 11 doesn't launch. Suggestions?

iPhoto 11 doesn't launch. It is shown as working in dock, but as unresponsive in force quit. iPhoto doesn't appear anywhere. Suggestions? Date/Time:       2012-09-21 21:06:29 +0100 OS Version:      10.6.8 (Build 10K549) Architecture:    x86_64 Report

• Transfer photos and videos from iOS Messages app to Mac

Hi! I have an iPad 4 16 GB with iOS 7. There's no secret that I need 5 GB of free space to update to iOS 8. But I don't have such amount of megabytes to install new iOS due to small size of my iPad's storage. However I noticed that Messages app took