Customizing link to table T158

Dear friends ,
Does anyone could help me to find the transaction code that update table T158- Transaction Control: Inventory Management ?
We need to understand if is possible to inclue one more tcode there.
best regard,
Ale

Thanks dear friend.
We tried that and a lot of links was showned ...but on one specific to include tcodes in this table.
best regards,
Ale

Similar Messages

• Customizing where is used Table T158

Dear guru ,
    i was searching in the menu of customizing where is used the table T158.
    Do you help me ?
    Thanks.

make sure the inventory management parameters are maintained in tcode OLMB
    and if still problem persist then give us the error to play with

• How to add custom link or button to task details page to open a different t

Dear All
    In HumanTasks Workflow, On task details page, I want to add a custom link or button. Clicking on this link or button, should load a different task details page.
    The exact business usecase is like this:
    1. We have some human tasks with very detailed payload like about 100 attributes. When the task is submitted for Approval, we send notification emails. These emails shows the Task Details with all these 100 attributes along with standard Approve, Reject buttons etc. NOW in addition to this, we want to add extra custom button/link like Custom View. When we click on this buton or link, it should replace the task details page with the Custom task details page contents. The reason is most of the managers/approvers access their emails on smart phones like iphones. So in these phones, seeing full task details (100 attributes) is very tedious. So we want to provide a simplified view of same task with very minimum attributes like about 10 with Approve, Reject buttons. Now this compact view details will have a button called Detailed View on click on which it loads details page.
    So we want to have 2 pages for a task:
    taskDetails1.jspx -> Has all 100 attributes with a custom button/link called "Compact View". Click on Compact View switch to below page.
    taskCompact1.jspx -> Has only 10 attributes with a custom button/link called "Detailed View". Click on Detailed View switch to above page.
    1. I tried implementing this using the VacationRequest sample where the payload is like creator, startdate, enddate, reason. I already have taskDetails1.jspx page, which shows this information in the email body.
    2. I want to add another button to taskDetails1.jspx so that when I click on it, I want to load a different page like taskCompact.jspx which has only say creator, reason.
    I already added a link and gave the url with parameters like taskId, taskContext etc which I got from bindings, but nothing is displayed when I click on custom button. The taskId, context values are comming correctly in the url.
    So bottom line, what is the URL that I can provide in the task details page, to load a different task details page contents. I want to pass other taskdetails jsp details.
    Please let me know, if there is any other approach to implement this usecase.
    Thanks in advance
    Ravi Jegga

Hi,
       I am not sure if you can add your own custom buttons to the application tool bar because your table control is in a sub screen area in a standard screen so the menu area would be controlled by the standard screen and not the subscreen , but along side the table control you can give buttons for scrolling and handle the same in the subscreen if you check the FM EXIT_SAPLMEREQ_002 it has a variable IM_UCOMM which would have the ucomm set in the subscreen so here you can handle your user command to scroll on the table control.
    Regards,
    Himanshu

• Query Builder - How to create a link between tables with many fields?

I have many fields in my tables. When the query builder loads the tables, the tables are expanded to accomodate all the fields. Suppose I want to link Table A's Customer ID (the first field in Table A) wiith Table B's Customer ID (the last field in Table B). How can I do that if the last field in Table B are not visible in the screen?
    Currently, I create a link in Table A's customer with a random field in Table B. Then I edit the link to create a proper condition. Is there a more efficient way to do this?
    Thanks.
    Edited by: woro2006 on Apr 19, 2011 9:40 AM

Hi woro2006 -
    Easiest way is to grab Table A's title bar & drag Table A down the page until the columns you want to link are visible.
    FYI, there is an outstanding bug
    Bug 10215339: 30EA1: MISSING THE 2.1 RIGHT CLICK OPTIONS ON DATA FIELDS TO CREATE A LINK
    to add a context menu on the field for this. That is, Link {context field} to > {other data sources} > {fields from that source}
    It is being considered for 3.1, but I have no idea where it will end up in the priority queue.
    Brian Jeffries
    SQL Developer Team
    P.S.: Arghh, Unfortunately, I just tried it and the diagram does not auto scroll while you drag, so there is some guess work/repositioning the view involved.
    Logged Bug 12380154 - QUERY BUILDER DIAGRAM DOES NOT AUTO SCROLL WHEN DRAGGING TABLE

• Adding custom fields to table view assignment block

Hi All,
      I want to add two news fields to 'Service Contract Item Level' in 'Object List' assignment block. How can i add these two custom fields to table view assignment block using AET. I have tried to add new fields using AET but there is no business object supports to my requirement.
    Thanks & Regards
    Nitish

Hi Nitish,
    As naveen sadid use Cutomer_i object . I guess it will be more appropriate.
    And following link will be helpful for AET creation.
    CRM 7.0 How to --4 Adding Custom Fields With The New Application Enhancement Tool (AET)
    Regards
    Loks

• Query for Linking Two Tables without Reference

Hi Folks,
    Good Day!
    I have this dilemma on how to link two tables without a reference. In the Business Partner Master Data, there is a field for the Territory which is from the table OTER. This OTER focuses on its description. Once you have added the particular Territory for that Business Partner, it is being stored in the Territory field of the BP right? Our client wants to have an automated way of searching for the Business Partner's Profit Center in creating a Sales Order wherein it is the same as the Business Partner's Territory. The Profit Center is from the table OPRC.
    When I create a Sales Order, after I have entered the Business Partner/Customer Code, the Profit Center should have the value of the Profit Center Code wherein it is the Business Partner's Territory. My query will go like this:
    Enter the BP/Customer Code automatically the Profit Center code where Profit Name = BP's Territory.
    OTER and OCRD don't have connections. How can it be?
    I'm thinking of retrieving the Territory first before the Profit Center but can you suggest of any other way?
    Thank you much!
    Regards,
    Fringe

Hi Fringe,
    Okay, I already understood your case here. I presume your configuration as follows:
    OTER (Territory)
    territryID - descript
    1 - Philippine
    2 - Indonesia
    3 - Germany
    OPRC (Cost Centre)
    PrcCode - PrcName
    25 - Philippine
    33 - Indonesia
    47 - Germany
    Was above illustration correct? Then, you could use this formatted search in Cost Centre / Dimension field in Sales Order rows
    SELECT PrcCode FROM OPRC WHERE PrcName=(
    SELECT TOP 1 descript FROM OTER T0
    INNER JOIN OCRD T1 ON T0.territryID=T1.Territory
    WHERE T1.CardCode=$[OCRD.CardCode.0])
    However, I suggest you use a little bit different approach here. Since you can't define Territory Code / Territory ID (you could only type the Territory name, Philippine etc.), why don't you standardize Territory name with Cost Centre code? Let say, you define Philippine as PHI, Indonesia as INA, Germany as DEU and so on. Therefore, user can read the Cost Centre or more precisely Distribution Rules in Sales Order form in more familiar way.
    OTER (Territory)
    territryID - descript
    1 - PHI
    2 - INA
    3 - DEU
    OPRC (Cost Centre)
    PrcCode - PrcName
    PHI - Philippine
    INA - Indonesia
    DEU - Germany
    When FMS worked in Sales Order document, your user will read PHI instead of 25, should be more familiar to them. With that being said, you could use simpler FMS
    SELECT descript FROM OTER T0
    INNER JOIN OCRD T1 ON T0.territryID=T1.Territory
    WHERE T1.CardCode=$[OCRD.CardCode.0]
    You only need to maintain consistency between Territory Name and Cost Centre code. Just my two cents. Hope this help.
    Best Regards,
    Hendry Wijaya

• Custom Infotype - Using Table control in the screen.  IN OM

Hi,
    I am having a requriement where in I need to create a custom infotype using table control in the screen. I have to create this in OM and I am using PPCI transaction to create the info type. I am able to create the infotype with fields but not table control. Please let me know if any one of you came across and help me with the process I need to follow.
    Thanks in advance.
    Venkat.

Hello,
    After you create the info type throug PPCi, you can directly go to the Sceen module program created automatically while creating Info type and edit the screen.
    activate it after your changes.
    Regards,
    Srujan.

• How to configure a custom link in ESS for LTA?

I have a requirement to display a pop-up alv report, once user click on a link "Leave_Details" in ESS. I am able to display pop-up alv but background screen is empty as its a separate WD application however I want that as soon as user selects any row from that popup alv it should be fetched and displayed on the LTA screen of Portal. It seems link is not configured so its displaying blank background screen while for other standard links this screen is displayed.
    Kindly help in this how we can display a custom link in ESS and after fetching any single record it should be closed and single row would be displayed in LTA screen.
    Here the background ESS screen is blank for custom link displaying this pop-up alv.
    For other standard links ESS screen is displaying.

Hi Samuli,
    Thanks for your reply however here I am not asking how to create popup, it has already created however my question is, how to configure the link used to display that popup alv?
    As shown in the screen as soon as user clicks on the given link shown in below screenshot  this popup is displayed,
    and after clicking on this link, below screen is displayed
    Here background screen is empty whereas it should display the ESS screen in the background, so as soon as user select any row from the popup alv, i'll pass the data into ESS screen using BADI.
    Kindly revert with possible solution.

• Updating custom field in table EKKO within user exit when PO is saved

I am trying to update a custom field in table EKKO when a PO is saved.  I am using FM EXIT_SAPMM06E_013, within enhancement MM06E005.  Since EKKO is not a table that can be updated with this user exit, I am using a technic that I read about on SDN where I assign a field symbol to the calling program variable and then am able to access data within EKKO table.  But when I pass this data back into the field symbol, for some reason this field is not getting saved when the PO is saved.  In debug mode, it looks like this field is getting updated, but when I look in the table after the PO is saved, it is not there.  My code sample is below.  What I am doing wrong?
    data:
      CHAR(50) VALUE '(SAPLMEPO)EKKO-ZHDRCSTCENTER',
      g_zhdrcstcenter like ekko-zhdrcstcenter,
      FIELD-SYMBOLS <F1> type any.
    if i_ekko-ekorg = '5401'.
      ASSIGN (char) to <F1>.
      g_zhdrcstcenter = <F1>.
      move '0000113322' to g_zhdrcstcenter.
      <F1> = g_zhdrcstcenter.
    endif.
    Thanks!
    Sarah Smyth.

Firstly, have you investigated using EXIT_SAPMM06E_008 to set any custom fields you have added in the EKKO_CI / CI_EKKODB structure?.. that might work more easily.
    In terms of doing an assign back into a calling program's memory, it can work but it's probably worth setting a break point in your code then stepping through watching the values in EKKO - sometimes you can find subsequent code that re-writes an earlier copy of values back into the structure, thereby preventing you doing your change...  SAP does warn this method is for "internal use".  Also check in your debugger that it's SAPLMEPO and not SAPMM06E you need.

• BADI or User exit  for FB50 to update custom field in table COEP

Hi all,
    i have added one custom field in table COEP through include CI_COBL .
    when i do posting through sales order(VA02) or purchase order(ME22n) that custom fields in COEP get updated with controlling document
    and through BADI AC_DOCUMENT i m updating that custom field in COEP.
    but when i do manual posting through FB50 controlling document is generated in COEP but i m not able to update that custom field
    because in this case BADI AC_DOCUMENT  is not get triggered.
    is there any BADI or User exit or enhancement spot for FB50 through which i can update that custom field in table COEP

Hi Sandy,
    Thanks for u r reply,
    RFAVIS01 is not getting triggered through FB50
    and F180A001 ( EXIT_SAPLF048_001) is getting triggered but it doesnt contain COEP field in its parameter
    import - F180A_DOC_HEAD_TAB
                 F180A_DOC_ITEM_TAB
    changing - RELATION_TAB

• Loading some records into Custom-R/3 table manually

Hai
    I created one custom R/3 table. One of my friend load some records into that cutom table manaully. I want to load some more records manually.
    So how can i load some records into the custom R/3 Table manully . Please let me know
    i ll assing the points
    kumar

Hi,
    you can do it with SE16 / SE16N or, if exists, via the maintenance tool SM30.
    Out of an excel sheet with the same structure can can copy the entries completey by cut & paste.

• Replicate a custom R/3 table in XI

Hi All,
    Need some help!!!!!!
    I need to replicate a custom R/3 table in XI runtime cache (using value mapping replication). But the table in R/3 doesn't have any associated interfaces (BAPI).
    Pls reply with step by step solution.
    Thanks & Regrds,
    Rakesh

Ravi,
    In order to activate Proxies on your application system, you need to apply some patches and do some configuration settings. Please look at this weblog for the details of the same.
    /people/vijaya.kumari2/blog/2006/01/26/how-do-you-activate-abap-proxies
    The following weblogs will give you an idea regarding the implementation of a PROXY.
    /people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/03/14/abap-proxies-in-xiclient-proxy
    /people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/03/03/creating-purchase-order-idoc-through-xi
    /people/siva.maranani/blog/2005/04/03/abap-server-proxies
    regards,
    Ravi

• In SharePoint 2013 navigation, is it possible to add a custom link only to the left-hand menu without getting it in to the top menu dropdown?

If I want to add a custom link to the left-hand navigation menu In a SharePoint 2013 sub-site, it can be done by visiting
    Site Settings à Navigation section and adding the link under
    Structural Navigation: Editing and Sorting section. However, this will automatically add a matching link to the top menu as a dropdown.
    (Note that Global Navigation is set to “Display the same navigation items as the parent site” where “Parent is using Structural Navigation.” and Current Navigation is set to “Structural Navigation:
    Display only the navigation items below the current site”)
    Is there a way to just add a custom link only to the left-hand menu without getting it in to the top menu dropdown?

Hi Asanka,
     Please refer the below link which may help you to resolve your problem.
    http://blog.navantis.com/configuring-sharepoint-2013-navigation-to-span-site-collections/
    If its not helping you please let us know
    Sekar - Our life is short, so help others to grow
    Whenever you see a reply and if you think is helpful, click "Vote As Helpful"! And whenever
    you see a reply being an answer to the question of the thread, click "Mark As Answer

• Linking Access tables, creating a query with using both Access and Oracle

Hello,
    I am using 3.0.04.34 version Oracle Developer. I am supposed to create a script/procedure to use both Access tables and oracle tables together. There is an option in developer to copy the access tables into oracle. But it doesn't help me. Because when we updated the access tables
    the copied ones are not be updated. How can I created a linked access tables to oracle and create a query with using both access and oracle table together.
    I will appreciate if you guys help me. I look forward to hearing from you guys.
    Thanks,
    Pinar

Pinar,
    to be able to query MS Access tables in Oracle you need an additional product, the Oracle Database Gateway for ODBC. It allows you to link any foreign database into an Oracle database using a suitable ODBC driver. You can then access the MS Access tables through a database link based on the Database Gateway for ODBC. This will also allow you to join local Oracle and remote MS Access tables from your Oracle database.
    There's a note on My Oracle Support which gives you more details:Document 233876.1 Options for Connecting to Foreign Data Stores and Non-Oracle Databases - For example - DB2, SQL*Server, Sybase, Informix, Teradata, MySQL
    And there's also a dedicated Forum: Heterogeneous Connectivity

• Linking SD tables in SAPquery

Hi Everyone,
    I'm in the middle of creating a SAPQuery for my users to use. However, i am having trouble in linking a particular table, as i get the following error message:
    "Table KONV cannot be used in a join"
    What i am trying to do is to link SD tables VAPMA, VBRP, VBRK, KNA1 with KONP. The problem now is that i am unable to link KONP with the earlier mentioned tables, so i need to include another new table KONV to provide a link between them.
    From what i can find out in SE11, KONV is a cluster table, so does it mean there is no way to link them?
    Is there any other way to link those 4 earlier tables i mentioned with KONP?
    Thanks in advance

Hi Bernard,
    Please check this link perhaps it may help to link above tables.
    http://www.sapgenie.com/abap/tables_sd.htm
    Regards,
    Ferry Lianto
    Please reward points if helpful.

Maybe you are looking for

• Problem when I call a perfor using ALV report

Hello my dear expert. I showed an ALV report when the user do double clic in any colunm  of this ALV I needo to the program show a other ALV report whit five columns. so In this case I made a internal table and put my option on it. El problem is that

• SSRS parameter issue.

I am trying to build report with a multiple parameters have 10 parameters. in the below parameters client id is using shared dataset and it is not depending on any of the parameters but still its not populating to select values. the SP using in this

• Adapter Monitoring

Hi, My RFC senario is giving me an error,I went to component monitoring-->Adapter Monitoring and saw the list of adapters.I see that the RFC adapter is red,does it mean the adapter is down?how do I troubleshoot it?This is the error I have in RWB. Sen

• EBS - 12  XMLP (5.6.3)  cannot use CLOBS  ?????

Hello: I am being told by Metalink Support the following: " Bi Publisher 5.6.3 (10.1.3.2.0) does not have native support for CLOB. This comes in BI Publisher Enterprise 10.1.3.3.0. There are no plans at this time to upgrade EBS to higher versions of

• IOS universal support and ASC 2.0. Will it impact Flex Mobile projects?

Hello, Regarding the latest release notes for AIR 16, it says "The legacy compiler is not (and will not be) compatible with iOS 64-bit.[...] it will be removed with version 16 of the AIR SDK" I am a bit lost with what it means for Flex Mobile (4.6 or