DDTS-100 with Inspire T6100

Hi, can anyone please confirm if the Inspire T600 5.1 System works with the DDTS-100 Decoder?
Especially, do these Speakers implement the Bass Redirection so that Stereo, Pro-Logic and NEO are going to work satisfiable?
greetings, aigy

Can I ask where you got your DDTS - 100 from i cant find one anywhere. thanks

Similar Messages

• Ddts-100 and inspire p5800

are the creative inspire p5800 speaker system compatible with the ddts-100 decoder?
    Is the decoder connectable to the K|i|s|s dp-1000 DVD Player?

Gr33nC0d3r,
    Yes, the speaker is compatible with the DDTS-100 decoder. Also, you should be able to connect to the decoder without problems since the decoder have coaxial/optical input which most DVD player should have. What type of output connector does your DVD player have?
    Jason

• Hum problem with DDTS-100 with Klipsch Promedia 5.1

I have a problem with me decoder DDTS-100 since the beginning. I use it with Promedia 5.1 Klipsch kit.
    When I use digital sources either optical or coax, when my decoder does'nt receive any signal from my DVD or X-box, I am earing a big hum coming out from my speakers. And then when my DDTS-100 receive a digital signal the hum disapeer.
    I am not earing the hum when I use the analog input.
    I am very disapointed about this bug because when the volume is high I am worried about my Klipsch kit.
    Thanks in advance
    Mat

I finnaly found out my problem
    The buzz came out from my coax cable from my DVD. My DVD player was probably inducing 60Hz on the coax output.
    I switched to the optical output and no more buzz.
    I'll need to buy a new toslink cable to plug my x-box on the optical input #2
    Also I pluged my TV audio out in my st analog input, it also induced a 60 Hz on my DDTS-100. The decoder does not seem to filter out electric noises.
    I'm pretty happy to have found out my problem but I'm very dispointed that the DDTS-100 does not filter any electric noises.
    Mat

• DDTS-100 with 4.1 speakers?

I'm in the process of setting up a home theater on a fairly tight budget. I have a set of quality PC speakers that I'm happy with (Klipsch Promedia), and would like to use them for the audio for all my devices. The Creative DDTS-100 looks ideal for this, but all the promotional materials talk about its suitability for 5.1, 6.1, and 7.1 systems, whereas my set is several years old, and is only 4.1.
    The specs for the DDTS-100 look like they have three of the standard computer audio-out jacks (I'm not sure of the precise name for this size plug). My 4.1 speakers connect to two of these jacks.
    How problematic would it be to combine my existing speakers with the DDTS-100? If I just plug them in, would the DDTS-100 downmix the audio signals to 4.1 Could I just buy a single center-channel speaker and hook it up to the remaining output to get 5.1 sound?
    Thanks to anyone that can help with this - I looked over the documentation but it didn't seem to have anything applicable to this particular situation.

This is possible using software that allow choosing of audio output device, like Media Player Classic from xvidvideo.ru . Then you can, for example, play movie with Windows Media Center via output (HDMI), selected in Sound applet of Control Panel, and MP3 from MPC via different device (SB), selected in MPC options. Of course, playing from same source/program to both devices, or to two outputs on same device simultaneously is not possible, except device drivers itself support sound stream mirroring (not the case for Creative Soundblasters).

• DDTS-100 with Megaworks 550?

Maybe a silly question, but I'm looking at pictues of the DDTS-100 at Creative's site where you hook up everything, and I can't see have the speakers will work and still have the sound card hooked up. If the speakers go to the switch box, how do I connect the X-Fi card to the switchbox? I'm alos looking to connect a 360.
    Message Edited by Hagman983 on 11-23-2006 11:23 PM

Can I ask where you got your DDTS - 100 from i cant find one anywhere. thanks

• Creative Decoder DDTS-100 with Creative Inspire 5200

Hi Guys,
    Basically I wana hook up my PC ,XBOX and TV onto the Creative Inspire 5200.
    I found out a couple of options , one of them is Creative DDTS-00.
    Can anybody tell me if they are using this device , how good is it compared to a decoder amp by YAMAHA or SONY.
    Which is a preferable solution ?
    Thanx in advance.
    Visu.

DudeRighteous,
    Have you tried adjusting the levels for the center down and the other speakers up? On the main volume knob press the select button and it will select a specific speaker set to adjust the volume for. Try changing these settings and see if that helps.
    Jeremy

• Problem with inspire T6100.help!!!

so...i have got T600 5.1 sound system but it doesn't work.when i put my monitor speakers in it works.did is drivers or something?hmmm when i buy my speakers there was no cd

When you switch on the set, is there a light glowing on the front of the front right speaker? It shows wether or not your speaker system is powered correctly.

• I-Trigue L3500 with DDTS-100

Can I combine DDTS-100 with speaker I-Trigue L3500?

Vvien,
    The DDTS-100 speakers are meant for use with 5.1 / 6.1 / 7.1 speakers. If you're connecting from a soundcard, connecting analog speakers would offer no benefits. It is possible though, but you'll only be using one of the connections that is available to go to speakers, but it's set up to output sound for 5.1 speaker (or more).
    Cat

• Ddts-100, progamer g500 with Dolby Digital with wma pro, please reply

Is the ddts-100 with the progamer g500 compitable with Dolby Digital with wma pro or should I just use the normal Dolby Digital?

plz reply

• DDTS-100 & Gigaworks 7.1 Problems

Hello all,
    I've recently moved, and installed my DDTS-100 with Gigaworks 7.1 on a new TV which is also attached to a new cable jack. I have it set to 6.1/7.1 on the DDTS and 6.1->7.1 upmix on the Gigaworks. I'm bothered because I cannot get the sound to come out of all the speakers. I hooked the TV audio out into Analog on the DDTS-100, and I am accepting the stereo channel, but when I turn it on, sound only comes out of the middle speaker when Dolby or NEO:6 is selected. I can select stereo, and sound comes out of the front two, but not the middle. I miss NEO:6. Does this mean that my cable is only providing a mono signal? Is there something I might do?
    Also, I just recentl got an XBox 360. I hooked it up optically to the DDTS-100. When I leave it upmixed from 6.1->7.1, sound only comes from the front and side speakers. When I change it to 5.1->7.1, it comes out of all of them. This does not seem correct as the DDTS-100 is set to 6.1. Do I have anything wrong here as well?
    Thanks in advance.

Hi Chris,
    Firstly, If you are getting audio with the THX optimiser, and via other DVD's, it doesn't appear to be hardware related - logically, the hardware can only output what is actually put into it (i.e. the audio datastream via the software)...
    ...Meaning this issue probably originates from the software 'encoding' on the disc itself. As you say, it won't actually be a direct fault with just your DVD e.g. a scratch or something similar. However, it seems to be how the disc has been encoded, but I can't be certain :smileyindifferent:
    Anyway, hope that's of some help & you get it sorted whatever it turns out to be.
    Regards,
    LAGAVULIN

• DDTS-100 and S750 Installation / Test Mode Question

I got a DDTS-100 decoder for Xmas and just bought the gigaworks S750's yesterday to replace my old DTT-3500. I plugged the decoder and sub for S750 into the wall and hooked the two up via the 7.1 cable. I then plugged the front and centre speakers into the sub. I'm not going to set up the side and rear speakers for a couple of days as I'm painting. Anyways, I then powered on the sub (green light comes on) and the decoder (it lights up fine). The decoder is set to 5.1. There are no other inputs hooked into the decoder. Then using the remote I hit test mode, the decoder goes in to test mode but I get nothing out of the speakers. I've cranked the volume way up and still get nothing. Do I have to plug all seven speakers in for test mode to work? Do I have to have an analog or optical input, or should test mode just work by itself. Do I have to plug in the little control centre which comes with the S750's, I didn't bother because I have the decoder.
    Any ideas on why I'm not getting any sound? Any other suggestions of things to try?
    Thx.

Thx, that resolved the issue, I didn't think I'd need it because I had the decoder which basically does the same thing.
    One question about the upmix. Because I am using the DDTS-100 with the gigaworks S750's, does it make more sense to enable the upmix through the control centre for the speakers or through the DDTS-750. Would it make more sense to use the S750 as there are a couple of different upmix modes there?
    Also, with the volume control for the speakers, should I just set the volume on the Control Centre which came with the speakers to a level such as 75% and then use the DDTS-100 to control the volume levels after that, or should I crank the Control Centre up higher?
    Thx.

• DDTS-100 decoder with Inspire 5500 speakers?

I've been a very content owner of the Creative Inspire 5500 set (decoder and speakers) for two years now, but just recently my decoder has been playing up. I wish to purchase the DDTS-100 decoder and was wondering if I may use the speakers from my present Inspire 5500 set? The speakers are 5.1 - 8W RMS sub, with five 6W satellites. The speakers are similar (if a little less powerful, I think, than those with the Inspire 5700 set. Is this OK? I searched the archives for a mention of people using this set-up, but can't find any posts concerning this. Thanks for any forthcoming help!

kyle_hunt85,
    Hitting the tab key perhaps? Gets me every time.
    Daniel

• Replace the inspire 5.1 digital 5500 with the creative labs ddts-100 decoder upto 7.1

i bought the inspire 5.1 digital 5500 i was wondering if you can change the decoder with the creative labs ddts-100 digital decoder upto 7.1 they have it on ebuyer thanks...

joseru,
    Duplicate thread.
    Cat

• Can I replace the Inspire 5500 decoder with a DDTS-100

Hi,
    All I want to do is replace the decoder that comes with the Inspire 5.1 Digital 5500 set with a DDTS-100, and continue to use the same speakers. Is this possible?
    The only thing I can see preventing this is that at the moment the the sub and the decoder have to be connected via a din socket (for control and power), but there is no din input on the DDTS-100. Will this be a problem?
    Thanks in advance.

Google is a wonderful tool... Tried it's
    http://www.hardwareluxx.de/akaspar/r...s00/back_s.jpg
    Message Edited by rico01 on 08-17-2005 05:09 PM

• Creative inspire 5300 5.1 with DDTS-100

Hello i'musing these set of speakers for 2.6 years and now decide tobuy decoder DDTS-100 but there is a problem ca't connect them and creative labs are saying this decoder is compatible with all speakers from creative !!!
    Any information how to connect will be wellcome many thanks
    Filipe Valente

Just connect them using your speaker audio cable from the decoder audio outputs jack to the speaker system audio inputs jack. The decoder user guide should also cover some simple guide for connection too which you can refer to.
    Jason

Maybe you are looking for

• Copying text from carrier into PO

I have set up the following process. I linked the standard partner role CR carrier to the vendor master and the purchase order to make carrier determination possible. Meaning in my vendor master I added a carrier, meaning when I create a PO for that

• MRP planning run

Hi experts,              During MRP run for  a material ,  open PO quantity is not considered   If  delivery date mentioned in that open PO exceeds 110 days from planning date(MRP run date). If it is less , it considers open PO quantity.             

• Forecast delivery schdule and JIT delivery schedule difference

Hi All, What isthe difference between Forecast delivery schdule and JIT delivery schedule in JIT scheduling agreement (LZJ)??  I am doing JIT Inbound process now. Is it necesary to update both the schedule lines(Forecast delivery schedule&JIT deliver

• How do you manage the pop up browser

I am unable to view some pdf files.  For instance, my bank statements. I have the adobe reader installed.  It asks me to reconfigure my browser to block pop ups.  I am having no luck. If someone could help me out, I would greatly appreciate it.  Than

• TS4006 how to cancel a remote wipe request

How can I cancel my request to remote wipe my ipad2? I found it and do not want it erased.