Different printed colors from DesignJet 4500 and T2300

Hi. My company has an old DesignJet 4500 and now we bought a DesignJet T2300. We use AutoCAD with a fixed color table but the printed results are very different comparing the two plotters output. The 4500 emulation on the T2300 doesn't make any difference. How can we obtain the same color output without the need of adjusting each of the 255 colors of the color table?

Hi tymiroug,
It seems the Xerox printer is not able to capture the color info present in the pdf doc.
Have you contacted Xerox support regarding this?
Regards,
Rave

Similar Messages

• HP Officejet 6500 e709 will not print color from my Mac

My HP Officejet 6500 e709 will not print color from my Mac. I have run test print from the printer and it prints fine.  I have installed new cartriges and run a test page and all is good. the print comad from the mac only prints black

Hi @bvedder ,
    Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forums and Welcome. Thank you for the detailed message, tells me where to look for a solution for you. I have looked into your issue with the HP Officejet 6500 E709 Printer and not able to print in color with your Mac.
    Here is a document that will show you how to change your Print settings on the Mac. Go to the section Solution four: Check the print settings. Then select the Mac. The Quality should be Normal or Best.
    Hope this helps you print in color.
    Thanks.
    Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
    Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom to say “Thanks” for helping!

• Sublayers display different layer color from Layer

Can anyone explain to me why sublayers take on different layer colors from the parent layer color?  This especially becomes problematic with large files that have lots of layers.  As I start grouping and organizing layers, the layer colors become jumbled and it becomes difficult to read.  I would expect when I drag a layer into another layer, the new child layer would take on the color of it's parent.  Any suggestions on how to maintain layer colors w/out having to open up the layer options each time and choose the parent color?
    Christian
    Example:

This is "as designed" it has been this way for the last 10 centuries or so... Sorry, no way around it, even if it seems illogical. Perhaps there is some script out thgere that can mass-change such attributes....
    Mylenium

• I use an Epson Stylus Office BX320FW printer with my IMac.  Since upgrading OSX, I have lost the ability to print and scan.  I have downloaded printer drivers from both Epson and Apple.  I am using the printer in wifi mode but can not get it print or scan

Hi Everybody,
    I use an Epson Stylus Office BX320FW printer with my IMac.  Since upgrading OSX, I have lost the ability to print and scan.  I have downloaded printer drivers from both Epson and Apple.  I am using the printer in wifi mode but can not get it print or scan.  How do I uninstall the Epson software and start all over again?
    nickel_man_65

Not using any mouse pad, I have a very smooth desktop. But I just tried to use a sheet of A4 printing paper, but no result, the problem persisted.
    Someone on this forum suggested, that USB3 may interfere with the magic mouse.
    I have 2 LaCie HDD's about 70 cm away from the mouse, I use them on Thunderbolt. But in operation or not - the result is the same, the mouse plays up! Just now I was clicking the desktop and the mouse created a new folder!!
    Thanks for the advice, Bee
    Cheers, Gerd

• HT1515 i want to know that how can i print direct from my pc, and i also want to knw that can i directly print from my ios device.

i want to know that how can i print direct from my pc, and i also want to knw that can i directly print from my ios device.

To print from your PC, please check out the following iFelix article.
    To print from an iOS device (iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad), the printer must be AirPrint-ready. If the printer is not, another option would be to use something like.
    Also you can check out this Apple Support article.

• Hp 3510 is printing horizontally from one computer and normally from the other

My printer HP 3510 has been printing horizontally from one computer and normally on another.  Why does this happen and how can I correct the problem?

You try to print portrait, but it comes out landscape.  When you checked that setting, was it at the document level or at the default level?  The document setting overrides the default level setting. 
    If the document level setting is on Portrait and the document is coming out Landscape, I recommend downloading and running the  HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows.  Does that help?
    Also, remember a click on the Kudos star to the left is a quick "Thanks" for a helpful post.
    Please select the "Accept as Solution" button on the post that best answers your question.
    I appreciate your input ! ___________________________________ _____
    Thank You,
    Rich
    Expert

• Acrobat 9.31 / Browser Plugin - Printing Color PDF as Black and White?

I have an interesting issue for the masses. For a couple of our users (it encompasses both Windows XP x64 and Windows 7 x64), they are having an issue where when they attempt to print a PDF directly from Acrobat's browser plugin (in this case, IE8 is the browser), and attempt to print a color PDF to a color printer, the PDF comes out in black and white.
    Here's some other consistents:
    * Printing to a network printer, using the print driver Canon C5180-H1 Ver.2.0JM. The problem spans across two different print servers (we use a different one for XP clients and 7 clients, but the driver is the same)
    * When the user clicks on "Print As Image", it does work (but doesn't look quite as good)
    * When the user saves the PDF to a file and then opens it in the full Acrobat 9 Pro application, it does work (but this is a bit annoying)
    Can anyone suggest some other things I should check and/or reasons that this might be happening? I'm at a total loss to explain it but will happily accept suggestions on ways to fix it.
    Thanks!

Following up to see if anyone has some solid ideas on how this might be happening.
    Thanks!

• Print Color from Pages is wrong, every other app is right????

I have a blank pages template and imported my illustrator logo onto it for printing. (Drag and drop) I printed as I normally would from any application and the colors of the logo came out slightly wrong. It swapped the baby blue for the beige and vice versa.
    When I print from any other application, (text Edit, illustrator, Word, Mail) the colors come out correctly. I don't change any of the color options on the print profile ever, so why it's printing incorrectly from Pages only I don't know? I have tried both exporting to PDF and directly from Pages and the result is always the same...
    Any advice?

I am at a total lost as to what is causing this? My .ai files have PDF compatibility set so it's not that..
    The logo does include gradients so I tried both eps and ai and both had the same results. I dragged the logo into text edit, word, photoshop, mail and every other app I could think off and printed.. no problem there at all...
    Still unsure about what I need to do in Pages? Should I re-install the app? any other testing that I can do?
    Thank you again!

• How to make different print jobs from one PC

Hi
    We have a problem to make 2 different print jobs at same printer with one PC.
    We use Adobe Acrobat X Standard or Acrobat Reader 9 both no sucess.
    we want following
    1. print A4
    2 Print A6
    Program find out itselw when to print A4 or A6 from different location at the same printer or at 2 different printers.
    Bothe print 1 and 2 is PDF file.Print 1 is for invoices - print 2 is for labels
    Is that posibel with Adobe?
    BR
    Flemming

Hi and welcome to the RoboHelp forums. You may be better placed to ask this question on the Acrobat forums as I expect knowledge about printing PDFs would be limited here. However I suspect that you'll need to set-up different Print Options inside Acrobat to do what you want. This is not my area of expertise though.
      The RoboColum(n)
      @robocolumn
      Colum McAndrew

• Printer will print wirelessly from my iphone and not my laptop!

Specs: 
    Printer - Photosmart D110a
    Operating System - Windows 7 64 Bit
    laptop - toshiba if that's relavent
    So when I got my printer, I'd like to say around two years ago, it was working fine. I don't recall when or why it stopped printing wirelessly, but at the time I was too caught up in my school work and extracurriculars to have time to try to fix it. There is no error message really. I have tried reconnecting it to my router and the connection is totally fine! The other day my mom printed off something from her iphone and that really ground my gears because I just can't figure out what's wrong with my printer! 
    The solution center just says that my printer is disconnected until I plug it in with a usb I have. 
    I think wireless printing is really cool and I paid for a wireless printer so I might as well fix it. Help is appreciated Thanks!

What router?
    Download and run this: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c03286146&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en
    What does it say?
    Say thanks by clicking "Kudos" "thumbs up" in the post that helped you.
    I am employed by HP

• Wrong print preview and printed color from Lightroom 1.3

I am running Vista Ultimate and i just installed the driver for my Canon PIXMA Pro9000.
    When i try to print from Lightroom 1.3 the colors are very muted, even when i do print preview the colors are wrong in the print preview screen.
    No matter what i do i cant seem to get lightroom to Print Preview AND print with the right colors.
    The image on this link http://www.pbase.com/charld/image/94711330
    (on the left) is what i see and get when i do a print preview and print and my monitor image is on the right.
    If i use Canon DPP the colors are not that bad, its a bit dark but that was easily fixed and i can get it quite close to what i see on the screen. My monitor is not calibrated..The images were all shot in RAW and converted to DNG...Do i need to re-install Lightroom as i don't think print preview has anything to do with the printer i have attached....
    Thanks

I got the solution from another forum:
    http://www.lightroomforums.net/showthread.php?t=1613
    1. in the Print module, clicking on the Print Settings button ...
    2. Choose your media type
    3. Under Print Quality choose High
    4. Under Color Intensity choose Manual. In the subsequent dialogue box choose None.
    5. In the Print right hand panel under Color Management choose your print media - PR1 for Photo Paper Pro, SG1 for semi-gloss &c
    6. Rendering intent Perceptual.
    7. Hit Print and OK.
    this resolved my issue!!

• Cannot print color from pdf correctly

Hello ,
    i have hp designjet roll 111 when print any thing form autocad i can print fine and good resolution
    but when try to print form pdf i can print but the resolution for color not clear.
    i am installed latest driver and update acrobat reader and change dpi 
    and also try print from another computer the result the same 
    please help me i am tried more 
    thanks..

Hello active-new,
    Welcome to the HP Forums.
    To get your issue more exposure I would suggest posting it in the commercial forums since this is a commercial product. You can do this at Commercial Forums.
    Thank you for your time.
    Cheers,    
    Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" at the bottom of this post to say “Thanks” for helping!
    Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
    W a t e r b o y 71
    I work on behalf of HP

• Tabloid duplex printing problem from CS4 (Acrobat and InDesign)

I cannot print a two-page tabloid (landscape mode) pdf document properly from a MacBook Pro or a Mac Pro running 10.6.2 using Adobe Products (Acrobat 8 or 9, or InDesign CS3 or CS4) to an HP LJ5550DN. The printed version prints on both sides of the paper, but the right 1/4 of each page doesn't print. Furthermore, if I reboot and print just one side, it prints fine, but when I select duplex I get this problem and if I try to print just one side again, it prints w/o the 1/4 of the right side of the paper.
    I can print the tabloid duplex correctly using Preview on the same computers. I can also print correctly using Acrobat 7 from a Mac G4 running Mac OS 10.4.11. I can print a single tabloid sheet correctly from Illustrator CS3 or CS4 from the Snow Leopard computers, but since Illustrator doesn't handle more than one page, can't send it duplex.
    I conclude that the problem is the Adobe software under Snow Leopard. If you know what is wrong with the Adobe software, please send me the fix - it would streamline the process.

I'm having exactly the same problem, with a 5500dn. As with you, the problem is present in both CS3 and Acrobat 8 and 9, and I can print a duplex A3/tabloid PDF correctly with Preview. (only the colour balance is rubbish!)
    Mac OS 10.6.2, print driver HP Color Laserjet 5500 v3010.107 (although it's obviously not the driver).
    Needless to say, any solution to this needs to address CS3 and later apps.
    Bug report filed.
    Thanks,
    --Richard E

• Can print color from Adobe Reader but not from Word

I can print a color document from Adobe Reader. But if I print another color document from Word, it comes out in black&white. Both are on an HP Color LaserJet CP2025dn printer. The settings selected in the system Print dialog are the same. What's the trick?

I hope you are doing well peggydii,
    Are recieving any errors like printer offline message?
    Can you see the printer in the computer as in the device and printers section?
    Run this tool HP print and scan doctor  Let me know if the tool finds any errors, I will do my best to help you.
    RobertoR

You can say THANKS by clicking the KUDOS STAR. If my suggestion resolves your issue Mark as a "SOLUTION" this way others can benefit Thanks in Advance!

• Difficulty printing colors from Acrobat 8 PDF

I'm running Acrobat 8.1.2 and InDesign CS3 5.0.2.
    We created a file in ID3 using two boxes containing Pantone color with transparency added. The color appears over a placed tif graphic that also had some transparency applied and a placed PDF with no transparency. Everything works properly when the file is exported to Acrobat 8 and printed from Acrobat 8.
    We sent the file to a user in another area who still has Acrobat 7 and when they print the file they lose the colors. If we send the job to their printers from Acrobat 8 the colors print correctly so it doesn't seem to be a printer issue.
    The Acrobat 7 user can print the file by choosing Print as Image under Output, but we are looking for what is causing the difficulty. Any ideas would be grealy appreciated.

I have no idea about the extend tool. You need to update to the latest version of AA 8, but it appears you are there with 8.3.1. You should print to the Adobe PDF printer. OFFICE 2013 is not compatible with the AA8 PDF Maker. So far I have only seen one person suggesting success with AA8 and Win8.1. If you can give details about your problem, we might be able to help, but you may not be successful. Only time and trial will tell.

Maybe you are looking for