Dual Monitor Driver Issue t520

I have  a t520 and I am trying to display to a Dell U3014 via the Display port and a Acer X223W monitor via the DVI-D. 
When I originally connected both monitors, I could get them both to work in an extended desktop mode after I updated the display driver adapter (Intel HD Graphics 3000). However, once I rebooted the secondary monitor (Acer) is not recognized until I reinstall the driver updated. 
I'm not sure what setting could be causing this issue? Has anyone else experienced this or have any suggestions on settings to check? 

It plays fine if I'm only using one monitor. If I extend my windows desktop onto both it always screws up. Its not that it screws up when I try and play the video on the second monitor; it screws up when I try to play the video period. Whatever size I have the video playing on either monitor, the opposite monitor starts displaying a choppy full-screen version of the video. The playback in the regular video window is also poor.

Similar Messages

• Dual monitor color issue - oversaturated image in CS4

Hi, I wonder if you can help. I found people having similar issues, but never seen an actual answer, so your input would be greatly appreciated.
    My set-up:
    MacBook Pro Dual Core intel based 15.4 2.6GHz running OS X 10.5.6 - also my primary display
    HP LP2475- secondary display
    CS4
    Both monitors were calibrated using X-rite Eye-one LT (each with a separate profile)
    I've tried calibrating each monitor 3 times and still get the proble,
    My problem:
    Running in dual monitor mode in bridge or safari/firefox- no problems at all: almost consistent colour between both monitors.
    When I open the images in Photoshop CS4, they look fine on my MacBook screen, but when I drag them over to the HP the color is grossly oversaturated - especially in the red. What am I doing wrong? (in fact on the HP monitor, the color looks perfect in bridge but super insanely saturated in CS4)
    Does anyone have a clue on how I can fix this?
    Thanks!

You say your running 10.5.6?  Why haven't you updated to 10.5.8?
    FWIW, I never had color issues under 10.5.X, however I have since upgrade to 10.6.
    See the thread I started in which Adobe responded:
    http://forums.adobe.com/thread/483359

• X61S Dual Monitor driver query

Hello. I have a client with a X61S laptop. I purchased a dual monitor USB switch so the client can use dual monitors. The switch does not have a driver with it and states it doesn't need one. When I connect the monitors, they both power on correctly and are clones of each other. The graphic driver installed on the laptop is the Intel Mobile 965 graphic driver. Is there an updated driver that works with dual monitors for this laptop? Thanks for all your assistance.

so what exactly is the problem you have? do you want the monitor in extended mode?
    what OS do you have?
    Regards,
    Jin Li
    May this year, be the year of 'DO'!
    I am a volunteer, and not a paid staff of Lenovo or Microsoft

• NVIDIA Geforce4 MX Dual Monitor/TV Issue!!

I've recently ran an S-video from the onboard Geforce4 MX video to a VCR. I used an S-video to RCA adapter, tested and not the issue. I am able to receive a signal with color during POST and at WinXP splash screen at bootup. After loading display adapter drivers, after WinXP Splash Screen, I lose all color and receive just a black and white signal on the TV. I have tried six different drivers and all with mixed results. When I am able to load WinXP, using Nvidia driver version 42.43, I receive a color signal. I am then unable to view any movies within Windows Media Player 9.0 on the TV but they will play with no issues on the monitor.
    Nvidia Display Adapter Driver Versions Tried/Results:
    v41.07 - B&W signal on TV/unable to play movies in WMP 9.0
    v42.43 - Color signal on TV/unable to play movies in WMP 9.0
    v43.45 - B&W signal on TV/unable to play movies in WMP 9.0
    v45.32 - B&W signal on TV/unable to play movies in WMP 9.0
    v52.14 - B&W signal on TV/Able to play movies in WMP 9.0
    v52.16 - B&W signal on TV/unable to play movies in WMP 9.0
    I can smell how close I am to solving this issue, but if anybody has any suggestions for what drivers version to install...I'm up for some advice. PC Specs are right below Thanks in advance!

So I realized that my dvd player has both s-video and rca connections (duh), and so I took my adapter and tried it out on the dvd player.  The regular connection from rca to rca worked in color, but when i hooked the one end of the rca to the s-video adapter into the dvd player, everything comes out black and white.
    Obviously these adapter cables shipped with our cards are of cheap quality.  I'll just return mine to the store i bought the card, they said they said they'd replace it.  Just a pain in the ass to drive all the way out to change a stupid tiny adapter.  This next one better work.
    Hope you guys find out your B&W problem.  MSI should step in and get some people on this problem.
    - Paps

• K7N2G-L Onboard Geforce4 MX Dual Monitor/TV Issue!!!

I've recently ran an S-video from the onboard Geforce4 MX video to a VCR. I used an S-video to RCA adapter, tested and not the issue. I am able to receive a signal with color during POST and at WinXP splash screen at bootup. After loading display adapter drivers, after WinXP Splash Screen, I lose all color and receive just a black and white signal on the TV. I have tried six different drivers and all with mixed results. When I am able to load WinXP, using Nvidia driver version 42.43, I receive a color signal. I am then unable to view any movies within Windows Media Player 9.0 on the TV but they will play with no issues on the monitor.
    Nvidia Display Adapter Driver Versions Tried/Results:
    v41.07 - B&W signal on TV/unable to play movies in WMP 9.0
    v42.43 - Color signal on TV/unable to play movies in WMP 9.0
    v43.45 - B&W signal on TV/unable to play movies in WMP 9.0
    v45.32 - B&W signal on TV/unable to play movies in WMP 9.0
    v52.14 - B&W signal on TV/Able to play movies in WMP 9.0
    v52.16 - B&W signal on TV/unable to play movies in WMP 9.0
    I can smell how close I am to solving this issue, but if anybody has any suggestions for what drivers version to install...I'm up for some advice. PC Specs are right below  Thanks in advance!  

So I realized that my dvd player has both s-video and rca connections (duh), and so I took my adapter and tried it out on the dvd player.  The regular connection from rca to rca worked in color, but when i hooked the one end of the rca to the s-video adapter into the dvd player, everything comes out black and white.
    Obviously these adapter cables shipped with our cards are of cheap quality.  I'll just return mine to the store i bought the card, they said they said they'd replace it.  Just a pain in the ass to drive all the way out to change a stupid tiny adapter.  This next one better work.
    Hope you guys find out your B&W problem.  MSI should step in and get some people on this problem.
    - Paps

• Dual External Drive Issue

I have two WD Passport drives. One serves as my Time Machine back up drive and the other for my iPhote and iTunes library. My issue is that when I plug both of them into the USB ports, my Macbook Pro only recognizes one of them. Why? I can only think that the Macbook cannot power both from the USBs. This also means that Time Machine is not backing up my other external drive as they both cannot operate at the same time. So, would then need to move my iPhoto and iTunes back to the hard drive which is more than half full already. Any help????

Do both HDDs operate correctly when attached individually and do so on all USB ports?  If so, the MBP should be able to power both.
    Try SMC and Pram resets:
    http://support.apple.com/kb/ht3964
    http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1379
    If they do not solve the issue, a work around is a powered hub but an appointment at an Apple genius bar should be made so that the problem is identified and corrected.
    Ciao.

• Final Cut Dual Monitor Setup issue

Hello. I know I've posted this before but it got deleted because I disobeyed the terms of use. I apologise, this time I'm using a genuine Macbook Pro.
    When watching clips in the viewer window, they playback fine. But on my external monitor, it only shows the first frame from when it's played. when I stop playback, the external monitor then shows the last frame the Viewer window is stopped on. How can I fix it so that the viewer and external monitor playback the clip at the same time?
    I've searched at Google and the only topics I found were 3-4 years old. They also say that I need some sort of firewire deck to have an external monitor, is this true? If yes, how much do they cost?
    Thanks.
    Setup pic : http://s232.photobucket.com/albums/ee269/streetwave/?action=view&current=photo-1 .jpg
    Specs pic :http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee269/streetwave/screenshot_01-23.jpg

I have the monitor connected though DVI port on my Macbook Pro (no conversion, regular dvi).
    Check my Graphics Spec here : http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee269/streetwave/graphicspecs.jpg
    I might have to try to set the Video/Audio settings and see if I have results.
    Thanks.
    Luke

• AMD/ATI driver problems on a Dell laptop with attached dual monitors

I have a Dell Precision M4800 laptop with a docking station for two additional monitors. I'm shooting for a "big desktop" setup, with my laptop display and the two external monitors forming one large multi-monitor X screen.
    When deciding which video driver I'd need, I did the usual:
    $ lspci | grep VGA
    01:00.0 VGA compatible controller: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD/ATI] Venus XT [Radeon HD 8800M Series]
    Which is weird, because the M4800 isn't shipped with 8800M cards. Rather, it's shipped with the AMD FirePro M5100 Mobility Pro (see above link) (also, too many "Pros", AMD...).
    I tried the open-source driver, but I couldn't get both my external monitors working in tandem, so I went with catalyst-test, since the non-beta version of the proprietary driver doesn't support the 3.13 kernel (or my alleged 8800M series card, for what it's worth).
    My display setup using catalyst-test is still far from ideal. My dual (horizontally adjacent) monitors reset to cloned/mirrored desktops after every reboot, and my machine refuses to show three monitors (dual monitors + laptop display), even with the 2GB of dedicated RAM in my graphics card (see above M4800 link). There's other miscellaneous annoyances as well.
    Using hardinfo, I see that my VGA driver thinks it only has 256MB of RAM... which doesn't align with the M4800 specs. Is there a way to change this value?
    Just today, I found the catalyst-firepro driver, which I think might be the correct driver for my laptop, at least given the specs on the M4800 from the website.
    There's also the option of not using my AMD card at all, and just using the Intel graphics on my laptop. (I had to disable hybrid graphics in my BIOS to get any AMD-specific drivers to work). I'd like to steer away from this, due to the performance loss, but I'd be willing to make the change if the pros outweighed the cons.
    As I see it, I have a few options:
    AMD/ATI open source driver: Can't seem to get two monitors working, much less three...
    catalyst-test: Any two monitors will work together, but not three. Other annoyances.
    catalyst-firepro: Have not tested yet.
    Intel open-source driver with AMD card disabled: Have not tested yet.
    Can anyone who has had similar issues and/or hardware offer a best course of action which has worked for them? I know we're supposed to avoid "opinion" questions, but I think this is grounded enough in the scientific method to merit some helpful responses.
    Any help is appreciated.
    Thanks!

clfarron4 wrote:
    The last option to me is screaming catalyst-pxp at me, because that's one of the few options if you have integrated graphics and a discrete graphics card.
    Let me get this straight: Can you disable the either or both of the Intel/AMD graphics in the BIOS settings? If so, but don't want to disable either, you might want to look at the hybrid graphics section of the wiki.
    I know about powerXpress and I think I'd like to avoid it. My experience with hybrid graphics on other Linux distributions is that it's rather unstable or just plain unsupported. If someone can convince me otherwise, given their experience with hybrid graphics on Arch/Linux, I might reconsider.
    I'm fairly certain I can enable either of my GPU's separately, but I'll have to check for sure next I reboot my PC.
    The last option I mentioned because I thought the Intel drivers might be more robust than the AMD drivers, which have don't have a sterling reputation when it comes to supporting Linux (compared to nVidia anyways, who I know in the past have had good Linux support).

• Server 2012 Dual Monitor Issue - Can't Get it to work properly.

I have a HP Proliant ML310e that runs Server 2012 R2. It came with an on-board VGA graphics adapter, that was using a Microsoft Basic Display Adapter driver and working fine.
    Needing to run dual monitors, I contacted HP and purchased a Nvida K2000 PCIE graphics card. I installed it using their latest drivers and rebooted, making sure that the new PCIE card was enabled in the BIOS.
    While booting, the server actually now displayed on the new 'second' monitor connected to the newly installed Nvida card. When I actually logged in and went into the display properties, it was only detecting the new display - I couldn't even force detect
    the original display.
    Also, when I go into device Manger, it now only shows the Nvidia graphics adapter - no longer shows that the Microsoft Basic Display Adapter is present.
    Any advice on how to get dual monitors to work on Server 2012. I did try the Windows/P Projector display, but that did nothing.
    Thanks,

Hi,
    You should check your BIOS settings - some motherboard will disable onboard display card once a PCI(E) card is plugged in. This is a hardware settings issue. If  HP support is available, ask them for detailed configuration steps. 
    If you have any feedback on our support, please send to [email protected]

• HP Zbook dual monitors issue - Intel HD Graphics Family ! in Device Manager

I have upgraded to Windows 10 x64 last week and I was using dual monitors. I discovered one of the monitor has stopped working and when I chekced in the device manager, one of the 2 display adaptors has got an exclaimation mark beside it and says: Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43) I have tried uninstall and installing it to no avail. Anyone has the same issue? Is this a driver issue?   Thank you.

it's as below: 17th July 2015 10.18.15.4256: 

• Dual monitor issues

Ok so (again) I'm trying to set up dual monitors.
    My laptop has no backlight so I use a normal CRT as output
    Section "ServerLayout"
    Identifier "X.org Configured"
    Screen 0 "Screen1" 0 0
    Screen 1 "Screen0" LeftOf "Screen1"
    InputDevice "Keyboard0" "CoreKeyboard"
    InputDevice "USB Mouse" "CorePointer"
    #Option "Xinerama" "true"
    #Option "Clone" "off"
    EndSection
    Section "ServerFlags"
    Option "AllowMouseOpenFail" "true"
    Option "AutoAddDevices" "False"
    Option "DontZap" "False"
    EndSection
    Section "Files"
    ModulePath "/usr/lib/xorg/modules"
    FontPath "/usr/share/fonts/misc:unscaled"
    FontPath "/usr/share/fonts/misc"
    FontPath "/usr/share/fonts/75dpi:unscaled"
    FontPath "/usr/share/fonts/75dpi"
    FontPath "/usr/share/fonts/100dpi:unscaled"
    FontPath "/usr/share/fonts/100dpi"
    FontPath "/usr/share/fonts/PEX"
    FontPath "/usr/share/fonts/cyrillic"
    FontPath "/usr/share/fonts/local"
    FontPath "/usr/share/fonts/Type1"
    FontPath "/usr/share/fonts/ttf/western"
    FontPath "/usr/share/fonts/ttf/decoratives"
    FontPath "/usr/share/fonts/truetype"
    FontPath "/usr/share/fonts/truetype/openoffice"
    FontPath "/usr/share/fonts/truetype/ttf-bitstream-vera"
    FontPath "/usr/share/fonts/latex-ttf-fonts"
    FontPath "/usr/share/fonts/defoma/CID"
    FontPath "/usr/share/fonts/defoma/TrueType"
    FontPath "/usr/share/fonts/artwiz-fonts"
    EndSection
    Section "Module"
    Load "ddc"
    Load "drm"
    Load "dbe"
    Load "dri"
    Load "extmod"
    Load "glx"
    Load "bitmap"
    Load "freetype"
    EndSection
    Section "InputDevice"
    Identifier "Keyboard0"
    Driver "keyboard"
    Option "CoreKeyboard"
    Option "XkbRules" "xorg"
    Option "XkbModel" "pc105"
    Option "XkbLayout" "us"
    Option "XkbVariant" ""
    EndSection
    Section "InputDevice"
    Identifier "USB Mouse"
    Driver "mouse"
    Option "Device" "/dev/input/mice"
    Option "SendCoreEvents" "true"
    Option "Protocol" "IMPS/2"
    Option "ZAxisMapping" "4 5"
    Option "Buttons" "5"
    EndSection
    Section "Monitor"
    Identifier "Monitor0"
    VendorName "Monitor Vendor"
    ModelName "Monitor Model"
    EndSection
    Section "Monitor"
    Identifier "Monitor1"
    VendorName "Monitor Vendor"
    ModelName "Monitor Model"
    #Option "DPMS" "No"
    #HorizSync 28.0 - 96.0 # Warning: This may fry old Monitors
    #VertRefresh 50.0 - 75.0 # Very conservative. May flicker.
    ModeLine "1024x768" 44.9 1024 1032 1208 1264 768 768 776 817 +hsync +vsync Interlace
    ModeLine "1024x768" 65.0 1024 1048 1184 1344 768 771 777 806 -hsync -vsync
    ModeLine "1024x768" 75.0 1024 1048 1184 1328 768 771 777 806 -hsync -vsync
    ModeLine "1024x768" 78.8 1024 1040 1136 1312 768 769 772 800 +hsync +vsync
    ModeLine "1024x768" 94.5 1024 1072 1168 1376 768 769 772 808 +hsync +vsync
    ModeLine "1280x1024" 108.0 1280 1328 1440 1688 1024 1025 1028 1066 +hsync +vsync
    ModeLine "1280x1024" 135.0 1280 1296 1440 1688 1024 1025 1028 1066 +hsync +vsync
    ModeLine "1280x1024" 157.5 1280 1344 1504 1728 1024 1025 1028 1072 +hsync +vsync
    ModeLine "1024x768" 113.31 1024 1096 1208 1392 768 769 772 814 -HSync +Vsync
    ModeLine "1280x1024" 190.96 1280 1376 1520 1760 1024 1025 1028 1085 -HSync +Vsync
    EndSection
    Section "Device"
    Identifier "Card0"
    Driver "ati"
    VendorName "ATI Technologies Inc"
    BoardName "M56P [Radeon Mobility X1600]"
    BusID "PCI:1:0:0"
    Option "AGPMode" "4"
    Option "ColorTiling" "on"
    Option "AccelMethod" "EXA"
    Option "AGPFastWrite" "yes"
    Option "DRI" "on"
    Option "DDCMode" "True"
    Option "MonitorLayout" "LVDS,CRT"
    EndSection
    Section "Device"
    Identifier "Card1"
    Driver "ati"
    VendorName "ATI Technologies Inc"
    BoardName "M56P [Radeon Mobility X1600]"
    BusID "PCI:1:0:0"
    Option "AGPMode" "4"
    Option "ColorTiling" "on"
    Option "AccelMethod" "EXA"
    Option "AGPFastWrite" "yes"
    Option "DRI" "on"
    Option "DDCMode" "True"
    Option "MonitorLayout" "LVDS,CRT"
    EndSection
    Section "Screen"
    Identifier "Screen0"
    Device "Card0"
    Monitor "Monitor0"
    DefaultDepth 24
    SubSection "Display"
    Depth 24
    Modes "1280x800" "1024x768"
    EndSubSection
    EndSection
    Section "Screen"
    Identifier "Screen1"
    Device "Card1"
    Monitor "Monitor1"
    DefaultDepth 24
    SubSection "Display"
    Depth 24
    Modes "1280x1024" "1024x768"
    EndSubSection
    EndSection
    Section "DRI"
    Mode 0666
    EndSection
    I get that ^^: looks like the VGA screen IS 1280x1024, but for some reason ratpoison thinks it's 1280x800 (all open windows have that size).
    this does not happen in DWM, but should work ok with ratpoison too...so I'm guessing it's a wrong setup on my part.
    Enabling Xinerama in xorg.conf doesn't even start X at all...it segfaults
    What other steps should I take to makea working dual monitor environment? I would like to have 2 X screens btw (my laptop to be screen :1 and CRT screen :0 (the default))

Scratch that..it was working..but silly me forgot to use ":nextscreen" in Ratpoison..so the windows would open at 1280x800 since the damn thing though I'm still on the first monitor

• NF750 with Dual Monitors using Internal Video issue

I'm currently trying to get this motherboard to output using both the builtin DVI, and HDMI for a dual monitor setup.
    Unfortunately what is happening is, first, while in windows with current output to DVI, connecting the HDMI, the monitor is not detected. When booting up with the HDMI it will be detected as long as the DVI is not plugged in. If both are plugged in, neither will show a screen.
    Has anyone else had this issue and managed to fix it?
    I have also updated to the latest nforce drivers, and bios.
    Thanks for the help

I don't believe its possible to use both digital outputs (DVI and HDMI) simultaneously.

• Screensaver issue with dual monitors

My screensaver has recently started acting up. It's sort of a minor blip, but it worked before and now it won't. Here's the issue: I have dual monitors (Intel imac, running Leopard, with a Viewsonic 20" lcd running in extended desktop mode). I use a "smart" album from iphoto as a screensaver (iphoto 08, v7.1.5). I've been using this particular smart album for several months as my screensaver and it's worked fine. How it used to work: when the screensaver activates (either by time or by hot corner) both screens would draw photos from this album and randomly scroll, zoom, and fade them across each monitor, independently but simultaneously. It's worked like this flawlessly for years, with several different iphoto albums. Now, I just noticed that the second monitor does not find the pictures. A message on screen "looking for pictures" appears on both monitors, as normal, but instead of both monitors going to screensaver, only the imac starts, and the message "looking for pictures" stays on the other. What's weird is that if I run the screensaver in test mode, it works like it used to (both screens work independently and simultaneously). And if I switch to one of Apple's supplied screensavers, both screens work as well. But any iphoto album no longer works properly. I don't understand what has changed. I just recently ran an upgrade (Software Upgrade, a week or so ago) but it seems like it worked normally since then, and I don't believe the upgrade was a major one or had anything to do with iphoto. I just noticed this problem today. I've tried restarting the machine. Same issue. Any ideas what could be causing this minor, yet annoying, glitch.

I had this same problem arise after installing an iPhoto update in late January. I contacted AppleCare and the problem was escalated to a Product Specialist. The Product Specialist contacted Apple Engineering and Engineering 1) replicated the problem and 2) confirmed that it's a bug.
    So, Apple is aware they have a bug and we look forward to a bug fix -- at some point in the future. I hoped the problem would be fixed with the next iPhoto update but a major update came out today and the problem remains. I don't know if there's any way to know whether the problem is an OS bug or an iPhoto bug but either way we have to wait until it reaches the top of the pile at Apple...

• Dual Monitor Issue: 2nd Display too large...can't adjust...web pages provide no scroll bars

I have two (2) HP S2031 LCD flat screen monitors.  They functioned perfectly with my old 32-bit machine (now gone).  I have just purchased a new 64-bit Windows 7 machine.  There are no error messages, but if I open a web page on the right (2nd) monitor, it does not display correctly.  It's as if it is a little too large.  I've tried adjusting the image using the Nividia software and using the monitor adjustments without improvement.  It is difficult getting out of that window because no scroll bars (vertical or horizontal) present themselves.  I am connecting through an iogear MiniView KVM switch to DVi-D sockets (with the four pins).  
    Is it a 64-bit driver issue?   I think not, because display #1 looks fine.  Could it be an iogear KVM firmware issue?
    I dug out the HP driver disks that came with my monitors and installed them.  After I did that, I realized these were a 32-bit installation.  Now the monitor resolution won't go back to the higher, recommended level.  I don't see the software installation on the "add/remove programs" listing.  I'd like to change that.
    BUT THE REAL ISSUE is that I need BOTH monitors to be able to display proper aspect independently.  Remember, I've been through both the Nividia adjustments menu and the built-in monitor adjustments menu and found nothing that worked so far.
    Please help if you can.  This is for my trading business and I need it desperately.

When requesting assistance, please provide the brand and model name and/or product number of the computer in question. Without this information, it may be difficult or impossible to resolve your issue.
    Have you swapped the two monitors to see if the problem follows the monitor or remains at the same location??? Try that first... if the problem follows the monitor, perform a hard reset by unpluging the monitor from power then holding the power button for 30 seconds. If the problem stays in the same location, you know both monitors are good and I would suspect the KVM isn't passing the "EDID" data to the computer. Removing the KVM should will tell you if this is the case.
    Please post back with your troubleshooting results.
    Please send KUDOs
    Frank
    {------------ Please click the "White Kudos" Thumbs Up to say THANKS for helping.
    Please click the "Accept As Solution" on my post, if my assistance has solved your issue. ------------V
    This is a user supported forum. I am a volunteer and I don't work for HP.
    HP 15t-j100 (on loan from HP)
    HP 13 Split x2 (on loan from HP)
    HP Slate8 Pro (on loan from HP)
    HP a1632x - Windows 7, 4GB RAM, AMD Radeon HD 6450
    HP p6130y - Windows 7, 8GB RAM, AMD Radeon HD 6450
    HP p6320y - Windows 7, 8GB RAM, NVIDIA GT 240
    HP p7-1026 - Windows 7, 6GB RAM, AMD Radeon HD 6450
    HP p6787c - Windows 7, 8GB RAM, NVIDIA GT 240

• Dual monitor issue in CC

I've finally loaded IDCC on my work machine and started using it (skipped from CS4 to CC). So far, I like it very much.
    I have noticed a minor annoyance though.
    When I have ID open on my left monitor and go to open a new file, it always appears on my right monitor. At first it is centered as if opening within an application frame, but them it flashes and is pushed off the screen further to the right and down so about 1/4 of the document is viewable.
    I can move it to the left monitor without issue (as I said it's a minor annoyance). IDCS4 opens files on the application frame in the left monitor without issue using the same basic settings in the preferences.
    I'm wondering if this is happening to others, or if I have to edit some more settings somewhere?
    Windows 7
    IDCC
         Window Docking disabled
         Open as tabs disabled
         ID Application Frame Maximized to left monitor
    Any thoughts?

I guess skipping that many versions will cause some inevitable workflow tweaks.

Maybe you are looking for

• Can't connect a servlet to a mysql database (jdbc)

import javax.servlet.*; import javax.servlet.http.*; import java.io.*; import java.sql.*; public class LoginServletJDBC extends HttpServlet{      public void doGet(HttpServletRequest request,HttpServletResponse response)      throws ServletException,

• Preview quit unexpectedly while using the ImageCaptureCore plug-in.

Hi,      I get the following error... Preview quit unexpectedly while using the ImageCaptureCore plug-in. when I try to open a file in Preview.  Same error occurs when I simply try to open Preview directly as well.  It was working fine yesterday and

• Pricing condition record, calculation type F volume, scale basis E net weig

HI SAP Gurus, I have a question on pricing condition records. I have a requirement that needs to populate discount based on total net weight on the PO.  For example, if total net weight is greater than 1000 LB, it should give 10 cents discount per GA

• How to stop the invoice split

Hi Gurus, I am creating a common invoice for two sales orders but due to different header data of sales order, two different invoices are created. But my requirement is that even if the header data of sales order is different, i should able to get on

• Unable to register ta_flash_lib.dll & ta_programmi...

I'm trying to distribute Nokia Suite by SCCM on a corporate network. Some computers have an issue when installing. The errors that show up are (MSI Log) MSI (s) (B8:38) [13:33:32:291]: Executing op: RegSelfReg(File=ta_flash_lib.dll,FileID=ta_flash_li