Enabling AMT on T61

Hello,
I am trying to get the AMT functionality up and running on T61. I noticed the BIOS settings for Intel(R) AMT was disabled. I enabled. As a result i see there are 2 devices showing up in my device manager.
However, my question is what is the password for a user to enter into Intel ME BIOS exntension setup?
Please let me know.
Best regards,
Naren KUmar 

I'm not sure there is a definitive guide for AMT but if you want to get a general understanding of AMT you can google "Intel AMT Guide" and find a number of documents from Intel.
The thing with AMT is that there is no single way of setting it up.  You can do Enterprise Mode or SMB mode.  Depending on what version of AMT (as in what T-Series are you using) you have you might even be able to do Host Based Provisioning where you configure the client with a Windows executable. You can also manage AMT devices through systems management solutions like LANDesk Management Suite.  The best way to configure an AMT device also depends on what AMT features you want to take advantage of.
So there are lots of variables and it is hard to provide a specific answer.

Similar Messages

• Cannot enable AMT on T61

I'm currently running Windows XP Pro (x86) on a T61, 6459 and trying to enable Intels AMT without any success. I have enabled it in the system BIOS and gone through Intel's ME BIOS (CTRP + P) set it up without any success. Upon boot into Windows, Intel's software (downloaded from Lenovo) indicates that the AMT chip status is still disabled and for me to contact an authorized Systems Administrator.
    I have called Lenovo tech support, spoke to a representative xxxxx who also consulted a supervisor name:xxxx and was informed that they dont support configuring the device if i had already gone through the above process. The u nit isn't running on an image nor have we added any additional hardware and it's still under warranty. I dont understand why this isn't supported by Lenovo.
    I have tested enabling this on 3 other laptops with the same result. Has anyone been successfull in enabling this device?
    Thanks.
    moderator note: lenovo employes names deleted to protect their privacy.

i just press enter and a drop down menu allows me to select enable or disable.
    Do you have any password protection on your bios? can you change any other settings in your bios?
    Regards,
    Jin Li
    May this year, be the year of 'DO'!
    I am a volunteer, and not a paid staff of Lenovo or Microsoft

• How to enable CUDA in T61?

How to enable CUDA in T61?
    Thanks

http://blog.csdn.net/kron/archive/2008/04/30/23507​82.aspx
    Regards,
    Jin Li

• AMT menu is no longer available in the BIOS.

Hi,
    I have a T61 machine which had the AMT sub manu in the system BIOS.
    I enabled AMT but no I can't access the AMT configuration (CTRL+P) as I don't get the prompt for it. and I also can't see the AMT menu in the BIOS.
    Any suggestions what I can do?

Thanks for the reply although I'm not too happy to hear it.  What's awesome about the cloud is no longer having to keep up with any physical media.  The promise of that is realized with everything else (my work, music, books) besides movies and TV.
    I wonder how Google Play will handle movies/tv that becomes unavailable?  Google Play does allow you to download media in some circumstances (on Android and iOS) but is generally intended  for streaming.  Maybe relying on a physical copy as I do with iTunes should make me more comfortable with it and not less. 
    I will come back to mark your reply as the solution as it becomes clear there is not a contrary position.  Thank you.

• T61 WinXP won't stay in Standby or Hibernate

I have a T61 running WinXP that will not stay in Standby or Hibernate modes.  Any time I force the computer to go into Standby or Hibernate, it enters the sleep state then immediately resumes.
    Here is a list of things I have attempted:
    - Updated drivers for video and network
    - Disabled Intel AMT
    - Disabled firewall and antivirus
    - Disabled network cards to wake on LAN (both in the BIOS and in Device Manager)
    - Nothing in the Event Log
    - No processes are running when performing standby or hibernate
    - Unpugged USB devices
    - Disabled wireless (WiFi and Bluetooth)
    - Created another local user account and confirmed the problem still exists
    - Ran CCleaner for my temp files and registry clean
    - No applications running when I attempt sleep mode
    Other than reimaging the computer, is there anything else I can do?  The symptoms started after I installed the DirecTV2PC software, which I have uninstalled.

I have the same issue. I've tried a number of things which I listed down below and they are in the order that I did them for the most part. The issues that I have are the laptop will not shut down from start menu, it'll shut down for a second then boot back up.
    Running XP SP3 possibly downgraded from Vista Basic, I say this because it is a Lenovo Thinkpad T61 laptop I got from work and has a Vista Basic sticker on the palm rest but running xp.  Can't standby or hibernate, can only shut down holding power button for 4 sec. When I close the lid it will go into standby, (the indicators will go to the half moon, then will jump back to battery. Same goes for trying hibernate and shutdown from the start menu.
    From all the options that I've tried, if I enabled them or changed any settings and the change didn't fix the issue, I reset the settings to what they previously were. I talked a network manager who had the same problem where he claimed to have fixed it with some registry settings that he can't remember which ones there were.
    1) Checkdisk
    2) Defragmenting HDD
    3) Cleaned up Hard Drive of temp files
    4) Can't properly shutdown from safe mode.
    5) Uninstalled Alternative Input Type from Office 2003 (ctfmon.exe)
    6) registry edited “powerdown after shutdown” to enabled
    7) Unchecked “automatically restart” in system failure settings of startup and recovery in system properties.
    8) msconfig: unchecked LPMGR in startup, unchecked thinkvantage registry monitor service in services.
    9) Enabled AMT in bios. Changed thinkvantage power control to all modes, and enabled intel amt while cntrl+p options.
    10) Reset all options in #9 to default.
    11) Updated ACPI Power Management, Management Engine FW and Power Manager from Lenovo site.
    12) Updated Bios, uninstalled power manager, uninstalled power management driver both with revo, used ccleaner to clean registry
    13) Restarted and installed power management driver and installed power
    Any other suggestions? I also tried shutting down without the battery and the laptop plugged into the wall but same deal. I'm trying to find a solution without 1) having to send the laptop into tech support for them to fix or 2) completely reinstalling the OS.
    Thanks in adavnced for any help.
    Brad

• T61 [7663-V5M] XP ENG SP3 AND CONNECTION VIA NOKIA PC SUITE WITH NOKIA 6230i

Hi everyone,
    I've got T61 and Nokia 6230i. I'm not able to establish connection between T61 and Nokia 6230i via Nokia Pc Suite. When I try to connect those two devices via Nokia Ps Suite. I've got error message that connection can't be established. BT is in both devices enabled.
    -> IBM T61 - XP PROF ENG SP3 BIOS NEWEST VERSION
    -> NOKIA 6230i - OS VER. 3.89 
     The funniest thing is this that I can connect T61 and Nokia 6230i without Nokia Pc Suite.
    What could be wrong? Why I'm not able to connect via Nokia Pc Suite? How can I solve this problem?
    This is not a simlar problem as in post http://forums.lenovo.com/lnv/board/message?board.id=T_Series_Thinkpads&thread.id=24380; ! ! !
    Message Edited by cubus1981 on 12-07-2008 12:04 PM
    Message Edited by cubus1981 on 12-07-2008 12:05 PM
    Message Edited by cubus1981 on 12-07-2008 12:14 PM
    Message Edited by cubus1981 on 12-07-2008 12:15 PM
    Tak rób, jakbyś miał wiecznie żyć, a żyj tak, jakbyś miał jutro umrzeć

Hey...sorry if you are expecting for an answer but I would like to inquire to you my problem, hoping that you have through this also or someone asked you of the same problem
    This is my problem...when I used NokiaSoftwareUpdater, my memory card then have a password which I never remember putting...I have gone through the discussions and I have found out that many too have the same problem... What am gonna do..plss help...

• How to enable Active-State Power Management (ASPM)?

If I'm running the 'powercfg -energy' command in Windows 7 it reports that ASPM has been disabled. It is a long known issue as it has been reported in previous topics around the internet. And it has been reported that enabling it could save 1-2 Watts. The old topics have been reporting how to enable it with the help of a Linux/Win7 dualboot installation.
    I have been trying, but unfortunately most links in those articles are dead (topics are several years old). Is there an update on the issue, or a still functioning guide? I would love to get an hour extra juice.
    old topics:
    PCI Express Active-State Power Management (ASPM) has been disabled ..
    Enable ASPM in T61 running Windows for saving ~2W of power consumption
    X200s 7470CR9

Actually after a full day on the issue, reading thoroughly Enable ASPM in T61 running Windows for saving ~2W of power consumption and ASPM on Linux  I somewhat succeeded:
    -I could enable ASPM for my Intel AGN 5300
    -But my audio card doesn't support ASPM at all
    So the result is that powercfg -energy is still reporting ASPM error and HWinfo reporting all PCIe devices as ASPM L1 but the sound card as unable to do ASPM. So unless someone has an idea how to put the Conexant 20561 into ASPM, I'm afraid that I am not much further than I started with...
    X200s 7470CR9

• M55e & AMT/vPro

I am trying to enable AMT on my m55e machine. There are no Intel AMT options in my BIOS currently (BIOS version 2OKT48AUS), so I attempted to install the Intel Management Engine driver for the m55e but could not find the executable on Lenovo's website. 
    Does anyone know if the m55e is AMT capable? This post indicates the m55 is not, but that the m55p is, with no mention of the m55e. Further, This support page lists the BIOS prefixes indicating whether it is capable, but my BIOS version is not mentioned.
    Thanks!
    Solved!
    Go to Solution.

AMT is not offered on "e" systems. Might be that the motherboards are compatible, and you could fit an M55p motherboard (used from eBay) inexpensively into your box.

• Cisco 6004 VPC issue

Hi Friends,
    We are experiencing issue in Cisco 6004 while creating  VPC. We are unable to configure VPC because upon enabling the feature  it is showing error.
    Request if anybody can help us here.
    TEST(config)# feature vpc
    Error: while enabling/disabling service: vpc, err: (null) (0x4288005c)
    TEST# sh license usage
    Feature                      Ins  Lic   Status Expiry Date Comments
                                     Count
    FCOE_NPV_PKG                  No    -   Unused             -
    FM_SERVER_PKG                 No    -   Unused             -
    ENTERPRISE_PKG                No    -   Unused             -
    FC_FEATURES_PKG               No    -   Unused             Grace 117D 4H
    VMFEX_FEATURE_PKG             No    -   Unused             Grace 117D 5H
    ENHANCED_LAYER2_PKG           No    -   Unused             -
    LAN_BASE_SERVICES_PKG         Yes   -   In use Never       -
    LAN_ENTERPRISE_SERVICES_PKG   No    -   Unused             -
    TEST# show feature | i vpc
    vpc                   1         disabled
    TEST# show feature
    Feature Name          Instance  State
    Flexlink              1         enabled
    amt                   1         disabled
    bfd                   1         disabled
    bfd_app               1         disabled
    bgp                   1         disabled
    cts                   1         disabled
    dhcp                  1         disabled
    dot1x                 1         disabled
    eigrp                 1         disabled
    eigrp                 2         disabled
    eigrp                 3         disabled
    eigrp                 4         disabled
    eth_port_sec          1         disabled
    extended_credit       1         disabled
    fabric-binding        1         disabled
    fc-port-security      1         disabled
    fcoe                  1         disabled
    fcoe-npv              1         disabled
    fcsp                  1         disabled
    fex                   1         enabled
    fport-channel-trunk   1         disabled
    glbp                  1         disabled
    hsrp_engine           1         disabled
    http-server           1         disabled
    interface-vlan        1         enabled
    isis                  1         disabled
    isis                  2         disabled
    isis                  3         disabled
    isis                  4         disabled
    lacp                  1         enabled
    ldap                  1         disabled
    lldp                  1         enabled
    msdp                  1         disabled
    npiv                  1         disabled
    npv                   1         disabled
    oim                   1         disabled
    ospf                  1         disabled
    ospf                  2         disabled
    ospf                  3         disabled
    ospf                  4         disabled
    ospfv3                1         disabled
    ospfv3                2         disabled
    ospfv3                3         disabled
    ospfv3                4         disabled
    pbr                   1         disabled
    pim                   1         disabled
    poe                   1         disabled
    port_track            1         disabled
    private-vlan          1         disabled
    privilege             1         disabled
    ptp                   1         disabled
    rip                   1         disabled
    rip                   2         disabled
    rip                   3         disabled
    rip                   4         disabled
    scpServer             1         disabled
    sftpServer            1         disabled
    sshServer             1         enabled
    tacacs                1         disabled
    telnetServer          1         enabled
    udld                  1         enabled
    vmfex                 1         disabled
    vpc                   1         disabled
    vrrp                  1         disabled
    vtp                   1         disabled
    TEST#

I know this is a few months old so hopefully you already resolved the issue, but for anyone else searching:
    Just got off a call with TAC trying to resolve this issue on my 5548UP.
    Turns out that you cannot configure VPC if the flexlink feature is enabled. Disabled that feature, and everything worked for me.

• How to Enable sleep/standby (windows 7) T61

How to enable sleep/standby mode on a windows 7 32bit lenovo t61 -  7665?
    Background info:
    I just formatted my Lenovo t61 - 7665 because I had alot of problems with hibernation and sleep mode.Now I really don't want to update if I dont have to but I need to update something to make sleep mode work?
    Does anyoe know what driver or software to install to make sleep standby mode work. Hibernation works great
    Thanks

Just look into that thread
    It might help you.
    My home-forum: http://www.thinkpad-forum.de
    Wiki: Deutsches ThinkPad-Wiki English ThinkWiki
    My ThinkPad-Collection

• Enable wireless N for T61?

Hi All,
    Just wanted to find out if there's anyone out there that have managed to enable their built-in wireless N for model 7665-BL2.
    My machine specs is as follows:
    Product: ThinkPad T61 7665-BL2    Original description: Based on 7665-12G: T7300(2GHz), 2GB RAM, 100GB 7200rpm HD, 14.1in 1440x900 LCD, 128MB nVIDIA Quadro NVS 140M, CDRW/DVDRW, Intel 802.11agn(n-disabled), Bluetooth, Modem, 1Gb Ethernet, UltraNav, Secure chip, FPR, 4c Li-Ion, Custom WinVista Business 32
    Tried IBM/Lenovo tech support, they only mentioned the "N" was disable at production & it is designed in that manner and it cannot be enable. No clue at all why they are done in this manner, which sounds stupid to put in something that we can't use?
    But when the adapter is not connected it shows 'top speed' of 300Mbps.  I already have a Linksys' N-router, so I'm happy if I can get speed of 100Mbps instead of current 54Mbps... any advice?
    Message Edited by kon_sk on 07-09-2008 04:11 PM
    Solved!
    Go to Solution.

kon_sk, welcome to the forum,
    As Intel do not now manufacture a card which doesn't have "N" some cards are disable; the reason behind this being that because "N" draft draft and not "normed" yet some companies want, for whatever reason, Intel WLAN cards without "N". I believe the theory is that it must be a guaranteed "normed" standard i.e. they could buy a pile of Access Points which might not work with the card as they aren't "normed" and may not be compatible.
    Your card will work with a, b and g without problems.
    Andy  ______________________________________
    Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points
    Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by clicking on the star to the left awarding them Kudos Please add your type, model number and OS to your signature, it helps to help you. Forum Search Option T430 2347-G7U W8 x64, Yoga 10 HD+, Tablet 1838-2BG, T61p 6460-67G W7 x64, T43p 2668-G2G XP, T23 2647-9LG XP, plus a few more. FYI Unsolicited Personal Messages will be ignored.
      Deutsche Community     Comunidad en Español    English Community Русскоязычное Сообщество
    PepperonI blog 

• How to enable T61 Hardware Virtualization?

Acoording to the annoucement of Intel:
    [url]http://ark.intel.com/ProductCollection.aspx?familyId=26548[/url]
    [url]http://ark.intel.com/Product.aspx?id=31728[/url]
    My Core2Due T7250 Processor should support "Intel® Virtualization Technology (VT-x)".
    So I updated the latest Bios (2.26), and enabled VT in the bios->Config->CPU->Intel® Virtualization Technology (VT-x)=>"Enable". Then press F10 to save the bios, and powered off
    and powered on the computer.
    But I tested with SecurAble
    [url]http://www.grc.com/securable.htm[/url]
    it still shows Hardware Virtualization: "No". (neither "Locked off" not "Locked on")
    and also with "Intel Processor Identification Utility"
    [url]http://www.intel.com/support/processors/tools/piu/[/url]
    it shows "Intel® Virtualization Technology: NO"
    I have Googled and tested everything for two days, but no help. Can anyone please tell me your idea?
    Someone mentioned that the Hardware Virtualization is not only due to CPU but also is related with the motherboard chipset. Is this true?
    My notebook is T61 with CPU: Core2Duo T7250 (revision A3 tested by Intel Processor Identification Utility), and chipset: PM965, running Win2008 x64.
    Bios: 2.26-1.08
    Chipset: PM965
    Model: 6459CTO

But as long as I turned off the Hardware D.E.P in Bios->Security->Memory->Data Prevension, and tested it again, SecurAble shows "Hardware Virtualization: Yes".
    Is this a problem of the Lenovo/IBM Bios?

• T61 - can't enable TrackPoint

(Moderator comment: Post from here split into a new thread. Title edited to reflect model.)
    I'm using a Lenovo T61-8890 A24. It's a pretty old model but has been upgraded to be able to support Win 7 Ultimate 32bit. 
    I currently am facing a similar issue. In the BIOS, both my trackpoint and touchpad is detected and set to Automatic.
    If I remove the entire palm rest and touchpad panel, I'm able to get the trackpoint to work, however once the touchpad is connected, the trackpoint just stops working.
    I tried to enable it on the Ultranav program but it just doesn't work.
    I tried the mouse properties and the trackpoint function is greyed out as shown below.
    Link to image 1
    When I went into the device manager, the trackpoint is not detected.
    Link to image 2
    I tried installing all versions of Ultranav, tried BIOS updates, tried cleaning the connectors, and still can't get the trackpoint to work together with the touchpad. 
    Any advice to this issue is greatly appreciated.
    Moderator comment: Image(s) >50KB converted to link(s). Community Rules.

Hi Dyna, Welcome to the forum.
    When you say Trackpoint doesn't work, do you mean:
    1. That trackpoint itself is not working
    or
    2. The left click, right click and scroll buttons associated with the trackpoint doesn't work.
    ========
    Also, you did not mention whether your trackpad works or not.
    Finally, what happens when you disable the trackpad in the BIOS menu? Does that affect your trackpoint and associated buttons' behaviours?
    Regards,
    Jin Li

• Enabling Intel AMT (Active Management Technology)

I have a P67A-G45 and would like to be able to remotely administer my desktop PC with Intel AMT.
    I have BIOS 1.A and have installed the latest Intel Management Engine Driver for P67/H67 from the MSI website. In Device Manager, I have Intel(R) Management Engine Interface in System Devices.
    I've downloaded Intel SCS, but when I run the wizard, I get the message "This system does not support Intel AMT, and therefore cannot be configured."
    There doesn't seem to be any option for Intel AMT in the BIOS.
    Is it possible to enable Intel AMT on this board?
    Thanks.

Google is your friend if you want to look for answers on your own.
     To use AMT:
    Hardware requirements for desktop PCs with Intel vPro
    Desktop PCs with vPro (called “Intel Core 2 with vPro technology”) require:
        * For AMT release 5.0:[30]
              o Intel Core2 Duo processor E8600, 8500, and E8400 ; 45 nm Intel Core2 Quad processor Q9650, Q9550, and Q9400.
              o Intel Q45 (Eaglelake-Q) Express Chipset with ICH10DO.
        * For AMT release 3.0, 3.1, and 3.2:[2][5][6]
              o Intel Core2 Duo processor E6550, E6750, and E6850; 45 nm Intel Core2 Duo processor E8500, E8400, E8300 and E8200; 45 nm Intel Core2 Quad processor Q9550, Q9450 and Q9300.
              o Intel Q35 (Bearlake-Q) Express Chipset with ICH9DO.
    Note that AMT release 2.5 for wired/wireless laptops and AMT release 3.0 for desktop PCs are concurrent releases.
        * For AMT release 2.0, 2.1 and 2.2:[5][7][29]
              o Intel Core 2 Duo processor E6300, E6400, E6600, and E6700.
              o Intel Q965 (Averill) Express Chipset with ICH8DO.

• T61 upgraded to win 7 32bit Readydrive can't be enabled

I have T61 8889 AD3, operating system upgraded form vista 32bit to Win 7 32bit. The readydrive foucation of Intel turbo Memory can't be enabled after the upgrade. Turbo Memory report below:
    Kit Installed: 8.9.2.1002
    Shell Version: 8.9.2.1002
    OS Name: Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate
    OS Version: 6.1.7600  Build 7600
    System Name: MY-PC
    System Manufacturer: LENOVO
    System Model: 8889AD3
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU     T7700  @ 2.40GHz
    BIOS Version/Date: LENOVO 7LETC6WW (2.26 ), 05/11/2009
    Language: ENU
    Intel(R) Turbo Memory
    Cache Disk Location: -1
    Model Name: None
    Capacity: 0 GB
    Installation Status: Present
    File: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\iaNvStor.sys
    Version: 1.10.1.1002
    Provider: Intel Corporation
    OROM Version: 1.10.1.1002
    OROM Status: Success
    it seems that the readydrive caches wrong disk, as there is a hidden disk (unnamed, 6.17 GB) ahead of disk C:.
    I tries to use drivers for Vista, but the installation process is always corrupted; when I put my T61 into hibernation, there is no Hibernation File option in Disk Cleanup as it used to be.
    Does anyone have ideas for this?
    Solved!
    Go to Solution.

Good News, my turbo memory works fine now. I reinstalled system, but the same symptom still occurs, but I solve it out
    System
    Kit Installed: 8.9.2.1002
    Shell Version: 8.9.2.1002
    OS Name: Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate
    OS Version: 6.1.7600  Build 7600
    System Name: MY-PC
    System Manufacturer: LENOVO
    System Model: 8889AD3
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU     T7700  @ 2.40GHz
    BIOS Version/Date: LENOVO 7LETC6WW (2.26 ), 05/11/2009
    Language: ENU
    Intel(R) Turbo Memory
    Cache Disk Location: 0
    Model Name: HITACHI HTS541616J
    Capacity: 149 GB
    Installation Status: Present
    File: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\iaNvStor.sys
    Version: 1.10.0.1012
    Provider: Intel Corporation
    OROM Version: 1.10.0.1012
    OROM Status: Success
    You should know:
    Firstly, some poeple say that enabling hibernate will active readydrive function, however it does seem work on my T61 with win7. Retired several times, it didn't help. Despite readydrive works fine now, I can not see Hibernation Files in 'Disk Cleanup', unlike the situation in Vista system.
    Secondly, please check: Device Manager->Disk drivers click the properties of Hard Disk, then click Policies, you should see  both options in Write-coching Plicy ticked; you also see NV Cache option on the right of Policies.
    Finally, once readydrive works ok, you should see 'Windows ReadyDrive Enabled Disk Power Savings Mode' under Hard Disk option of Advanced settings in Power Options.
    Following  Steps might help:
    Option 1:
    download 1.10.0.1012-8.9.2.1002 from
    http://www-307.ibm.com/pc/support/site.wss/document.do?lndocid=MIGR-67820
    to you desktop, then unpack it (don't install). Next find the setup.exe from: C:\DRIVERS\WIN\Turbomem
    right click->Run as a administrator. Once the driver installed, don't restart, and click Intel Turbo Memory Console, then tick both options. Restart
    If option 1 does not help, please try:
    Option 2:
    from the IBM link above download 1.5.0.1013-7.8.0.1012 to you desktop,
    then unpack it (don't install), Next find the setup.exe from: C:\DRIVERS\VISTA\Turbomem
    right click->Compatibility-> tick Run this program in compatibility mode for: Windows Vista
    Once the driver installed, don't restart, and click Intel Turbo Memory Console, then tick both options. Restart
    This driver does not work properly with win7 system, then you can follow option1.
    I'm not technician and instructions above seem simple and unwise, but at least, my T61 readydrive function works properly now.
    Good Luck to you~!

Maybe you are looking for

• Autodiscover, domain controllers, and certificate errors

I have just deployed and Exchange 2013 server in one of my sites. I'm having tons of issues with it, but one issue I'm having trouble thinking through goes like this: All users have email addresses that are [email protected] Domain.com is our interna

• Transaction Attribute issue in weblogic 8.1

Hi, I have problem with the transaction attribute of my session bean in Weblogic8.1 and SQLServer. Following is the description. I have two beans, say SampleBeanOne and SampleBeanTwo. The transaction attribute of SampleBeanOne is "Required" and that

• Connection Reset when compiling PL/SQL Package

Recently a strange issue appeared on my office PC. When I try To compile a PL/SQL package on specific Oracle instance I get an error message: Error: Io exception: Connection reset by peer: socket write error And the connection is reset. I even cannot

• Regarding Wage Type

Dear Sapients, I have created eight wage types in IT0014. In IMG Payroll International - Reporting for Posting Payroll Results to Accounting - Activities in HR System - Maintain Wage Types - Define Posting Characteristics of Wage Types I could see on

• Message type for VL02N

hi, I want the message type, process code ad IDOC type to send IDOC to external system for shipment details to be sent. whenver a PGI is done I want that fields such as sales org,dist channel,division to be sent to external system. Does anyone knows