Extractor for R/3 table T030

Hi folks,
we are in need to extract the T030 table (standard accounts table).
Is there any BI content extractor/datasource which we can use for extracting that table?
Thanks for your help,
Best regrads,
bivision

Hi,
You can create the DataSource based on Table T030(Standard Accounts Table).
Follow bellow steps:
1. Create the Generic Datasource by useing RSO2.
Datasource can be created for
a). Transaction Data
b). Master data Attributes
c). Master data Text
2.Select Application component(SD/MM/FI)
3.Select extraction method extracts the data from a transparent table or database view.
4. Assign Table to Datasource
5. Once you specify Table in Data source, the extract structure willgenerate.
6. then select the filds in selection column.
7. Save and Activate the Datasource.
8. Check the Data in RSA3.
9. Replicate the Datasouce in BI side
Regards,
Suman

Similar Messages

• Extractors for R/3 Tables

Hello,
    Can anybody tell which all standard Extractors we can use to Extractor data from following tables. Please note I am looking for standard extractos where I can find maximum fields
    BKPF
    BSEG
    BSET
    CEPCT
    GLT0
    KNA1
    LFA1
    SKA1
    SKB1
    T007S
    BSEC
    Please reply ASAP. Many thanks in advace!!
    Neelam

Hi Neelam,
                   Check in Table : ROOSOURCE
    get extractor name ..........
    from there u can get the database table from where it is fetching data.........
    hope this will help you.
    Regards,
    Vijay.
    Edited by: vijay m on Mar 26, 2008 7:58 PM

• Extractor For AFS System [ Table /AFS/MARM & /AFS/MWKE & /AFS/MLGN2 ]

Hi Guru,
    Exist a Extractor Standard for this table? for exmple i thinking for /AFS/MARM ( 0MAT_UNIT ?? )
    I would like to implement a delta extractor using one of the usual method, for exmple by reading the table ( CDPOS / CDHR ) or using the BTE ( Transactio Event ) .
    I accept any kind of suggestion, in particular if someone has already implemented a possible solution.
    Regards
    Max

Hi
    why do want to select the data from PSA table ?Already your trying to load data from PSA to DSO.
    you want to populate the AFS field value in DSO right?
    1. First you have to add AFS field in ur DSO
    2. Write the Start routine based on ur scenario(select the data based on ur scenario and put into internal table).
    3. wirte AFS field leval  transfer routine(Read the corresponding record based on docu num,item num) pass into RESULT.
    Regards,
    GR

• Extractor for table NAST

Hi Folks,
    I have a requirement to determine the number of PO's that are transmitted electronically (either FAX or EDI).
    I know I use table NAST and Field KAPPL to determine a message type.
    Does anyone know if there is a standard BC extractor for this NAST table?
    Any advise is appreciated.
    Regards,
    David

Hi,
    I hope, The datasource 0FI_GL_4 would be useful to you.
    http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/8b/02f93abb013b0de10000000a114084/frameset.htm
    With rgds,
    Anil Kumar Sharma .P

• Creation of a generic extractor and data source for the FAGLFLEXA table

Hi All,
    Need to create a generic extractor and data source for the FAGLFLEXA table to support AR reporting. This table contains the necessary profit center information to perform LOB reporting against the AR data.
    Please advice on how to do this.
    Regards, Vishal

Hi Vishal,
    Its seems a simple a work out.
    1.Go to RSO2 & choose the relevant option ie. whether you want to create Transactional DS, Master Data DS or Text DS.
    2. Name it accordingly & then create.
    3. Give description to it & then give table name FAGLFLEXA.
    4. Save it & activate. If you need it to be delta enabled then click over Delta & you can choose accordingly.
    If you still face some problem then do mail me at [email protected]
    Assign points if helpful
    Regards,
    Himanshu

• Extractor for table S115

Hi,
    Im looking for a standar extractor that can obtain the information that i have in the table s115 of R/3; or its necessary to create an extractor generic?
    Thanks for the information
    Mónica

Hi
    just create a generic extractor for this table.
    http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/37/4f3ca8b672a34082ab3085d3c22145/content.htm
    http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/3f/548c9ec754ee4d90188a4f108e0121/content.htm
    Reg's
    Edan

• Extractor for table COBRB

Hello Experts,
    I am looking for a BC-extractor for table COBRB containingt hese fields:
    OBJNR, BUREG, LFDNR, PERBZ, URZUO, GABJA, GABPE, GBISJ, GBISP, PROZS, AVORG, KONTY, KOKRS, BUKRS, HKONT, NLN1, ANLN2, MATNR, REC_OBJNR1.
    Any idea?
    We need the relation between COORDER and the valid HKONT for a certain moment.
    As it is possible to have more than 1 HKONT (with different percentages and in time) I guess it is a different extractor than 0COORDER_ATTR and it can not just added to this ectractor.
    Thanks in advance,
    Udo

Hi,
    Enter your table name in SE11 in ECC.
    Click Where-Used-List
    Select Structures, Programs etc., then it will show the entire info.
    Regards,
    Suman

• Extractor for AUFK and AFKO tables

Hello Experts,
    I am looking for a standard extractor for the tables AUFK (Order Master data) and AFKO (Order Header). I wanted to know if there a exists a standard extractor for the same or I have to create a generic one.
    Thanks,
    Rishi

For internal orders (ie aufk) have a look at 0COORDER and the transaction data  0CO_OM_OP*
    and the rest of the content for IOs
    http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/f2/db0c3c99d56448e10000000a114084/frameset.htm

• Extractor for FLEET table

I need to extract some fields from the table FLEET, does any of you know if there's already a standard extractor for that?
    Otherwise I may need to enhance an existing one or create my own. If so, can you suggest any ideas about how to link the data?
    If I have to enhance, I was thinking about using 2LIS_08TRFKZ and add the missing fields there. Is this the right approach?

HI,
    Enter this table name in SE11 ->Display->Where-Used-List->Select Stuctures, Includes, Programs etc...
    Get into ROOSOURCE table, Select A in OBJVERS, Extraction details etc..You will come to know about any Standard Extractor.
    I have no idea about your second question.
    Regards,
    Suman

• Extractor for Purchasing Conditions for tables EKKO, EKPO and KONV

Hi Experts,
    I want to know if there is an Extractor for Purchasing Conditions with fields in tables of Origin: EKKO, EKPO and KONV.
    Or, at least an extractor with the table KONV.
    Or, how I can look for it.
    Any feedback, will be really apreciated.
    Thanks in advance

Hi David,
    Adding to what said above.
    Observe the Fileds in the Datasources and the details.
    http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/5c/8ea0e626e442efb109232830faded9/frameset.htm
    Regards,
    Ram.

• Extractor for Table BKPF

Hi ,
      I wanted to know the extractor for table BKPF . Where can i know or which is the extratcor
    Regards
    Ankit Vaish

Hi,
    I hope, The datasource 0FI_GL_4 would be useful to you.
    http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/8b/02f93abb013b0de10000000a114084/frameset.htm
    With rgds,
    Anil Kumar Sharma .P

• Extractor for Product Group/Member Allocation- hierarchy (table u2013 PGMI ).

Hello experts
    I am looking for standard extractor for Product Group/Member
    Allocation- hierarchy (table u2013 PGMI on the ECC).
    Is there a standard extractor for product group-hierarchy?
    Best Regards,
    Tal Shalom.

Hi Lory,
    I thought the document contained an explanation of remote key mapping. Obviously it doesn't, sorry.
    Setting up remote key mapping is a bit complicated.
    First of all go to the MDM console and check your product category field in the main table (catalog items). Is key mapping set to "yes"?
    then go to the data manager and switch to the table containing the product categories in record mode. Right click on any entry and check the remote key data. Are remote keys available for your product categories. I assume that there are no remote keys available - this is the reason the system behaves as you describe it.
    Setting up remote keys for existing product categories AFAIK can only be done manually in Data Manager. Alternatively you can delete your hierarchy and create it once more, creating remote keys for every entry in the table. You can chose any remote system, it just has to be the same all the time.
    In import manager you have to clode the code field of your product category (basically the material group number) and assign it once to the product category in MDM and once to the remote key.
    Be sure to check your configuration in MDM Import Manager, the entry "Do not update record matching field value" needs to be set to no. Otherwise no remote keys are created.
    Now you can import your categories creating your hierarchy, as usual. The remote keys are created automatically.
    You should assign remote keys to all fields that should be matched in a similar way, UOM, currency etc.
    Hope you could follow this brief version.
    Best regards,
    Marcus

• No entry in table T030 for argument     Fld: KONTS

Hi experts,
    I'm getting this error message "No entry in table T030 for argument   Fld: KONTS"  when I try to save travel request from travel manager (TRIP).
    do you know how to solve it?
    because, I did googling on tabel T030 and it is table for warehouse management not travel.
    T030 = WM Storage Bin Types tables
    how to solve this?
    thanks.

Hi ,
    This looks like a config issue. Make the config changes in the table T030 via the below path.
    SPRO --> Financial Accounting --> Travel Management --> Travel Expenses --> Transfer to Accounting --> Conversion of Symbolic account to Expense Account.
    Check the below threads for more info.
    No entry in table T030 for arguement HRT 1X2 and 1X3
    Hope this helps..
    Regards,
    Praisty

• Standard extractor for ECC table BFOD_A

Dear Gurus,
    Do we have any standard extractor delivered by sap to extract data from ECC table "BFOD_A".
    Also this table does not have any timestamp field..so in case we create generic datasource on this table how to do we extract delta.
    Thanks,
    Sandeep

As far as I know there is no standard extractors for this table. You are trying to get AR by Profit Center information? The FI consultant had tried adding a timestamp field but unfortunately the customized program is not 100% correct (as we have missing data in delta). So we just created a generic extractor on this table and perform weekly full load until the customized program got fix.

• Standard extractor for forecast & consumptions values (prow and mver table)

Hi All,
    Is there any SAP BI standard extractor for forecast and consumptions data ?
    For information,
    ECC6 Forecast table : PROW.
    ECC6 Consumptions table : MVER.
    Thx.
    radj.
    Edited by: Radjech Radjech on Jul 27, 2011 11:13 AM
    Edited by: Radjech Radjech on Jul 27, 2011 11:25 AM

I have created a generic extractor, in the past, with the FEBEP table. However, my requirement was to join it with the BSID and BSAD tables in order to determine payments that have been received into the lockbox but not cleared, so that the Credit Department has a more up-to-date look at customer accounts.
    If you have multiple companies you could end up with a Cartesian product when the data for this view is rendered because the Accounting Document and Fiscal Year don't uniquely identify records in BSEG and BKPF. Additionally, you wouldn't know exactly which Accounting Document Line Item is the correct record on BSEG. Both of these cases are potential sticky points for both a custom view or User Exit in CMOD, unless you've been given by the end customer a way to mitigate these. For instance, you may be able to derive the Company Code for the FEBEP entry by using the Cost Center or Profit Center, unless your Cost Centers or Profit Centers can span across companies.

Maybe you are looking for

• How to fetch data in Excel throuth oracle forms 10g on client machine

I am using developer suite 10g forms and i want to fetch data in excel through forms 10g on client machine presently i m using OLE for fetching the data in excel , it is working fine but it generates the excel file on server machine and i want get th

• HYPER-V RELATED PROBLEM

after installing hyper-v,when i choose external network option,it disables nic card feature and all the features of nic card go to the virtual swich which i create to connect that with external network.how to solve this problem,please,help.

• Webi Error in BI Launchpad

Hi Folks, I'm getting this extremely long error when trying to create a webi report in BI Launchpad. I get this error when choosing a BEx datasource. However, I can access the datasource thru SAP Logon/Query Designer/etc.  Our version of BI Launchpad

• One Key Recovery - Basic Questions

I just purchased a used Ideacentre H215 (0893-1AU) desktop computer. It was reset back to the original factory defaults. I went to make a set of "Factory Default Recovery Discs" using Lenovo's One Key Recovery (OKR).  However, this option was not ava

• Key differencess bet'n Altrnative condtion base value and Alternative calcu

Hi All I read many times even though I have dought in pricing where in, differentating Altrnative condtion base value and Alternative calculation type. I know these two are forumalas. I am looking for key differencess bet'n Altrnative condtion base v