Failed syncing with T610

Just in the last month I've been getting a failed syncing message in iSync with my T610. Previously for the past 2 years things have worked flawlessly.
This is the error I'm getting:
The connection was lost while sending some changes to the device.
Device "Johns T610" synchronization failed
Any help in troubleshooting this would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
John
Powermac Dual 2.5   Mac OS X (10.4.5)  

John & lawrence.
Working with the same configuration, and have no
problems encountered so far.
Some ideas:
1. Perhaps wel known, but after your systemupdates
did you run "repair permissions" ?
2. Also are your systems regularly running the
maintenance (Cron) routines. These empty caches and
logs. You can have this done my keeping your system
up and running overnight or by forcing the routines
with terminal commands or some free/shareware apps.
3. What are you syncing adresses and/or iCal ? What
happens if you sync only one.
I am thinking (if 1 & 2 don't work out) that one of
your files is corrupted.
HtH
Ben
I have repaired permissions several times a week from the install disc.
I admittedly have started putting it to sleep many (though not all) nights. I'll leave it on tonight. I am syncing only iCal, not address book
I have also run Disk Warrrior and re-paired the phone.
Most recent console log shows
"Mac OS X Version 10.4.5 (Build 8H14)
2006-03-14 10:57:49 +0000
2006-03-14 10:57:52.167 SystemUIServer[99] lang is:en
Mar 14 10:57:52 localhost 1261568000: cupsd's bootstrap server port not found
2006-03-14 10:57:54.599 iChatAgent[119] WARNING: AbstractService loginIfAvailable: SCNetworkCheckReachabilityByName failed!
2006-03-14 10:57:54.698 iChatAgent[119] WARNING: SubNetService: Could not start up for some reason!
Mar 14 10:57:57 G5-iMAC 1261568000: cupsd's bootstrap server port not found
Mar 14 10:58:02 G5-iMAC 1261568000: cupsd's bootstrap server port not found
Mar 14 10:58:07 G5-iMAC 1261568000: cupsd's bootstrap server port not found
2006-03-14 10:58:38.098 Skype[117] Trying to log in with credentials
Bluetooth Device Info Summary:
svc/maj/min class: 656 / 2 / 1
manufacturer:
SONY ERICSSON
model number:
AAB-1021011-BV
revision ID:
R1L013 CXC125566EU2
IMSI:
+CGATT: 1
GMM:
T610 series
GMI:
Sony Ericsson
2006-03-14 11:02:12.672 iSync[282] AYLogger: Logging WARNINGs
2006-03-14 11:02:12.672 iSync[282] AYLogger: Logging IMPORTANTs
2006-03-14 11:02:12.672 iSync[282] AYLogger: Logging INFOs
2006-03-14 11:02:44.085 SyncServer[258] AYLogger: Logging WARNINGs
2006-03-14 11:02:44.085 SyncServer[258] AYLogger: Logging INFOs
2006-03-14 11:03:40.466 iSync[282] SyncServices precondition failure in [ISyncConcreteSession clientRefusedChangesForRecordWithIdentifier:]: I know nothing about a record with identifier 41C4C460-DE8A-45C5-81C1-490D531BB477. Are you sure you got it from this session or from the session's snapshot? If so, perhaps it has been deleted?
11:03:40.467 [iSync:282] ERROR (.sync.ConduitManager): . Exception catch: [ISyncConcreteSession clientRefusedChangesForRecordWithIdentifier:]: I know nothing about a record with identifier 41C4C460-DE8A-45C5-81C1-490D531BB477. Are you sure you got it from this session or from the session's snapshot? If so, perhaps it has been deleted?
[iSync] we receive the end of our sync plan our sync plan"
Finally, I tried, im desperation, resetting the device. Same result except this time the phone calendar had been completely erased.
G5 iMAC    
G5 iMAC    

Similar Messages

• I moved my music from the c drive to the d drive. All of my music is in itunes but my ipod won't sync with itunes. The syncing process is taking much longer than usual too. I left my ipod over night to sync and it didnt finish. Fails to sync every time.

I moved my music from the c drive to the d drive. All of my music is in itunes but my ipod won't sync with itunes. The syncing process is taking much longer than usual too. I left my ipod over night to sync and it didnt finish. Fails to sync every time. I tried to restore my ipod and it didnt help.

Ignore.  I figured it out:)

• After installing any version of itunes. Told failed to install properly and could not burn or import music from Cd's. Also will not allow eithre one of my 2 ipods to sync with it as well.

After installing any version of itunes. Told failed to install properly and could not burn or import music from Cd's. Also will not allow eithre one of my 2 ipods to sync with it as well.

Could you post your diagnostics for us please?
    In iTunes, go "Help > Run Diagnostics". Uncheck the boxes other than DVD/CD tests, as per the following screenshot:
    ... and click "Next".
    When you get through to the final screen:
    ... click the "Copy to Clipboard" button and paste the diagnostics into a reply here. (Use your Ctrl-V keyboard shortcut to paste.)

• Ipod not syncing with itunes. delayed write failed message

yes i know there are already posts with similar problems but i cant find any with working answers...if answers at all. so sorry if this annoys you but im helpless.
    i have a 80gb ipod classic (with the click wheel thing) and whenever i connect it to my pc it comes up on the my computer screen under devices with removable storage. . I can go through files etc as i have disk use enabled but for some reason it wont show up on iTunes. i have had the ipod for about 6-7 months and before everything would work fine. just recently it started playing up and wont appear on itunes. i did the 5 R's thing but no luck.
    also i formatted the ipod and then it shows up on itunes but tells me restore to factory settings...which i follow i let it do everything but then nothing happens and then it doesnt appear in itunes as it said it would.
    oh yh i also get a message pop up out of the task bar saying 'delayed write failed' while the ipod is plugged in my pc is very very slow until the write delayed message shows up. then after this message i get a message in itunes saying ipod was detected but couldnt be identified. something along those lines.
    there is also a file in my ipod sayin metadataneverindex. it is 0kb so could it be that which is causing the problem. as far as i have read here and there that it is for mac but i use windows xp. is this the problem?
    im at my wits end as i use my ipod a lot and would really really appreciate if anybody could help me out.

Go to iTunes>Store and Authorize the computer. It will say if it is authorized when you try to authorize it again.
    Is the the computer you last synced with? You did not answer that question.

• IOS 7 ugrade failed " Error:Device disappeared during timed transition". Phone will not now turn on or sync with itunes, any ideas please?

iOS 7 ugrade failed " Error:Device disappeared during timed transition". Phone will not now turn on or sync with itunes, any ideas please?

if a Mac OSX Computer is in near - try iBackup Viewer.
    This is free of charge and can read your backup.
    and thats the main difference. Those tools are reading the saved Data in the backup
    but itunes attempts to restore the data from the backup on your iphone. if there are any corrupted data in the backup - the backup restore goes wrong. this can happen during security software or wrong corrupt data already stored on the iphone.
    if itunes messed up to restore from backup try this one :
    - restore your iphone to factory settings using HT1808 or reset all settings and content direct from iphone
    - rename your iPhone (e.g. iPhone Test)
    - setup your iPhone as new device -> attempt to make a new backup - if successful -
    - click in itunes on restore from backup... and choose your desired backup
    or go to:
    Mac: ~/Library/Application Support/MobileSync/Backup/
    Windows XP: \Documents and Settings\(Username)\Application Data\Apple Computer\MobileSync\Backup\
    Windows Vista - Windows 7: \Users\(Username)\AppData\Roaming\Apple Computer\MobileSync\Backup\
    Pull your complete BackupFolder and try a different PC - copy the BackupFolder on this different PC in the same Path above - start iTunes and see if your Backup is there - attempt to restore from Backup again

• ICloud sync with Outlook 2007 on my Win 7 PC fails.

Outlook Connector is linked to my Hotmail account. The email still arrives every day, so I asume that this is OK.
    iPhone 4S iCloud settings are: Contacts "On", Calendars "On", Reminders "On", Bookmarks "On". The Account is my Hotmail account. WiFi is "On" and it sees my home WiFi.
    I have iTunes set to:
    "Back up to this computer", which I assume means my home PC.
    Sync Contacts with Outlook is checked.
    Sync Calendars with Outlook is checked.
    Sync Notes with Outlook is checked.
    The Home PC is a new HP 64 bit running a Windows 7 OS.
    iCloud fails when connected. An error message appears: "Outlook DAV Config is not responding".
    I have removed Windows Mobile Devices from the PC.
    How do I get this iPhone 4S to sync with my home office PC?

Maybe you can try this way:  
     http://helpblog.blackberry.com/2013/02/how-to-setup-outlook-to-wirelessly-synchronize-your-contacts-...

• Whenever I connect iPhone 3GS to sync with Mac sync fails to open

Whenever I connect iPhone 3GS to sync with Mac sync fails to open. Brand new are there any upates I am unaware of?

"sync" fails to open?  Do you mean, iTunes?
    If you manually open iTunes, does your iPhone show up in the left column?
    If so...
    Click on your iPhone in the left column of iTunes.
    Click on the "Summary" tab in the right colum of iTunes.
    Scroll down to "Options"
    Select "Open iTunes when this iPhone is connected"
    Apply
    My apologies if I misunderstood the question.

• Eclipse XQuery expression validation failed: The current configuration is out of sync with the XQuery resource in the repository.

I created a wsdl based on a dbadapter in jdeveloper, imported into eclipse and created the biz and the proxy and uploaded to oracle service bus, it works fine,
    but happens now that i need to have a xsd and wsdl with business names and not table names, invented to create a xsd and wsdl file in jdeveloper
    and then went to eclipse and tried t xquery tranformation, but when i add the replace in the message flow in the filed in Variable : body and Expression i look for the xquery and in the binding trying to put
    $body/input parameter, get the following error [RouteNode1, Replace action] XQuery expression validation failed: The current configuration is out of sync with the XQuery resource in the repository.
    what im doing wrong or its configuration
    thanks in advance sonia

thanks
    ok have created a table with only in column varchar2(1)
    then the type object and the procedure to insert it works the proxy in the osb if i test it inserts
    now in jdeveloper i created an xml file with
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="windows-1252" ?>
    <vessel>
    <barco>a</barco>
    </vessel>
    then i created a xsd based on this xml, and a wsdl based on the xsd
    in eclipse created a xquery transformation and selected source as the xsd created in adf and target the xsd input parameter, dont know why in the purple ball of the input parameter it puts a ?, an a f.
    then in the proxy xpath not writing anything in variable body and in the expression select the xquery and in binding select the parameter

• Kindly advice me, I have iphone 5s and I forgot the log-in password (passcode), I tried to open it but my phone give 60 min. to let me try after I fail for first one. I dont sync. with icloud or itunes. Please I NEED YOUR URGENT HELP!!

Kindly advice me, I have iphone 5s and I forgot the log-in password (passcode), I tried to open it but my phone give 60 min. to let me try after I fail for the first one. I dont sync. with icloud or itunes. Please I NEED YOUR URGENT HELP!! MY IPHONE IS STILL STUCK.

I can't, look at this image

• Hello, failing miserably here,  cant import nef files from aperture 3.1.2 to iphone 4.  I am syncing with the projects and smart albums and I am only able to sync the jogs and psd's   Anyone out there to aid this frustrated photographer??

hello, failing miserably here,  cant import nef files from aperture 3.1.2 to iphone 4.  I am syncing with the projects and smart albums and I am only able to sync the jogs and psd's   Anyone out there to aid this frustrated photographer??

See my reply to a later simplified version of your question. I don't think that either iPhone or iPad recognize RAW files such as NEFs. And the iPhone is not designed to be a mass storage device like a portable flash or portabel hard drive for temporary storage of files, if that's what you're after.  As I mentioned in my previous reply, I have an iPad and have been experimenting with it as a tool for photography, hoping that it would be a nice travel tool for backing up and viewing photos from my Nikon dslr. But both the iPad and iPhone just are not set up to do that well. Both show photos nicely, but organization of photos is very frustrating since you can't create albums on the iPhone or iPad, but only back on your sync computer. (There is one very powerful photo organization app called SortShots, but you import photos to it and it organizes and stores the images wtihin the app not using the native photo app. It doesn't work with NEFs either.) I don't know of any RAW processing software for either device.

• Migrating EPMA Planning application: Failed to sync with user provisioning

Hi All,
    We are migrating applications from Production to Dev. We have one EPMA Planning and one Essbase application in both environments.
    We have migrated artifacts into File system in PROD(Shared services, EPMA, Planning, Essbase and Reporting). We have copied and pasted in import_export folder in DEV.
    Then we are trying to migrate artifacts into applications from File system in DEV. First we did EPMA artifacts successfully in migration status report then we have deployed application into planning without any errors.(msg showing as in sync deployment). After that we did shared services, it is failed
    migration status report error msg:
    +28:6571:Application <xxxxx> does not exist in target. 28:6571:Application <xxxx> does not exist in target. 28:6571:Application <xxxx> does not exist in target. 28:6571:Application <xxxxx> does not exist in target. 28:6571:Application <xxxx> does not exist in target. ...+
    When i am trying to open the planning application, i am getting error: Failed to sync with user provisioning, check planning log for details
    HyS9planningsyserr.log details:
    [INFO] RegistryLogger - REGISTRY LOG INITIALIZED
    [INFO] RegistryLogger - REGISTRY LOG INITIALIZED
    Creating rebind thread to RMI
    com.hyperion.planning.DuplicateUserException: Another user with the name hypadmin already exists.
    com.hyperion.planning.DuplicateUserException: Another user with the name hypadmin already exists.
    com.hyperion.planning.HspRuntimeException: Failed to sync with user provisioning. Check Planning log for details
         at com.hyperion.planning.HspJSImpl.synchronizeUserWithProvisioning(Unknown Source)
         at com.hyperion.planning.HspJSImpl.login(Unknown Source)
         at com.hyperion.planning.HyperionPlanningBean.Login(Unknown Source)
         at HspLogOn.Handle(Unknown Source)
         at HspLogOn.doGet(Unknown Source)
         at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:743)
         at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:856)
         at weblogic.servlet.internal.StubSecurityHelper$ServletServiceAction.run(StubSecurityHelper.java:227)
         at weblogic.servlet.internal.StubSecurityHelper.invokeServlet(StubSecurityHelper.java:125)
         at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.execute(ServletStubImpl.java:283)
         at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.execute(ServletStubImpl.java:175)
         at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext$ServletInvocationAction.run(WebAppServletContext.java:3241)
         at weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject.doAs(AuthenticatedSubject.java:321)
         at weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(SecurityManager.java:121)
         at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.securedExecute(WebAppServletContext.java:2010)
         at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.execute(WebAppServletContext.java:1916)
         at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.run(ServletRequestImpl.java:1366)
         at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:209)
         at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:181)
    java.lang.RuntimeException: Errors occured during syncrhonization: [com.hyperion.planning.DuplicateUserException: Another user with the name hypadmin already exists.]
         at com.hyperion.planning.HspJSImpl.synchronizeUserWithProvisioning(Unknown Source)
         at weblogic.servlet.internal.StubSecurityHelper$ServletServiceAction.run(StubSecurityHelper.java:227)
         at weblogic.servlet.internal.StubSecurityHelper.invokeServlet(StubSecurityHelper.java:125)
         at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext$ServletInvocationAction.run(WebAppServletContext.java:3241)
         at weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject.doAs(AuthenticatedSubject.java:321)
         at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.securedExecute(WebAppServletContext.java:2010)
         at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.execute(WebAppServletContext.java:1916)
         at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.run(ServletRequestImpl.java:1366)
    java.lang.RuntimeException: Errors occured during syncrhonization: [com.hyperion.planning.DuplicateUserException: Another user with the name hypadmin already exists.]
    com.hyperion.planning.HspRuntimeException: Failed to sync with user provisioning. Check Planning log for details
    Thanks,
    mady

Hi,
    I got solution for this issue through Oracle Support.
    I have restored database and migrated artifacts using LCM. any one method is enough to do Planning application migration (from Oracle Support)
    Thanks,
    mady

• MacG4 now fails to sync with Visor deluxe

Same old story I am afraid.
    My venerable Visor deluxe has been syncing with my Mac G4 running 10.4.11 using a travel USB cable (the one without a button) and Isync for years.
    The Palm desktop system was 4.0 and hotsync worked fine.
    A month or two ago this ceased. The Visor said there was no connection and Isync failed to detect the Visor,  counting down and inviting me to push the Hotsync button then went ahead without the Visor.
    I figured it was a broken USB cable, especially as it began connecting at one point then stopped after about ten seconds.
    So I got a new cable. This one is a Sitecom one, left over from the days of system 9 it appears, and it has a sync button on the side. The manual talks about configuring the modem to a PL20303 but I hope it actually works as normal with modern connections. Yet the visor still will not call up the palm software or be recognised by Isync.  I have reinstalled Palm desktop 4.0 and worryingly it failed to complete its install, jamming at UPD205.prc and later at anotherUPD number.
    Any suggestions for working this one out?
    Many thanks
    Post relates to: Visor Deluxe

Updating my own post as investigation has advanced.
    It seems to be a hardware problem as I managed to borrow another Visor de luxe and successfully hotsynced it using all of my cables.
    The faulty Visor works fine in every regard except launch the desktop when the sync button is pressed. Instead it puts up a connecting message and then times out. Putting the applications out on the desktop of the computer does not make any difference.
    Soft or hard resets do not make any difference so it looks like hardware - as I said everything else works fine.
    Post relates to: Visor Deluxe

• HT203180 Videos can only be imported to iPad but failed to sync with itunes.

This article does not solve my issue.
    My problem is: I can import and view the videos by importing them directly from my camera (Canon 5D Mark II). However, it fails to sync when I import them into iPhoto first.
    Import from camera:
    I have imported videos from my Canon 5D Mark II directly to the iPad using the camera connection kits. It works perfectly. I can view them in Photos and iPhoto (iPad). I can edit them in iMovie and Avid Studio. It works just like those video I took with my iPhone 4S which were synced to my iPad using iTunes.
    Sync with iTunes:
    However, it fails if I use the iTunes and iPhotos (Mac) to do my job. I imported the photos and videos to iPhoto (Mac) and then put them in an album which is to be synced to iPad. Then, I connected my iPad, started my iTunes and checked that album under the photo tab. After that, I pressed "Sync". When sync was finished, it reported to me that those files, which could be imported, played and edited, could not be played on iPad. 
    It is clearly a software bug in iTunes. Please fix that.

By the way, I have seen many replies in this thread (https://discussions.apple.com/thread/2398865?start=15&tstart=0) that describe the same problem. (Please note that I am talking about the replies, not the captioned question in the thread).
    APPLE, please fix this bug.

• Hyperion Planning - Failed to sync with user provisioning. Check planning

Hi All,
    I'm trying to configure Hyperion Planning to user an external user repository (OID) but when i try to login with an OID user i get the following error :
    "Failed to sync with user provisioning. Check planning log for details"
    I'm not hyperion expert so please excuse any school boy mistakes.
    Use Case : login to Hyperion Planning using an OID user
    Setup:
    1)     User created in OID
    2)     Use Provisioned in HSS with planning roles
    3)     User can login to HSS
    4)     Able to login with Native user with the exact same roles
    5)     Version 11.1.2
    6) Can only see native user in EAS..
    I've googled away and tried various things:
    1) Run provisionUsers script :
    Loaded Version of Essbase RTC: 0xb1200
    [Wed Jan 25 09:39:04 GMT-06:00 2012] Planning successfully notified HBR repository.
    Wed Jan 25 09:39:41 GMT-06:00 2012 :: [Wed Jan 25 09:39:41 GMT-06:00 2012] Plann
    ing: Synchronizing the following users with user provisioning: [XXX]
    Wed Jan 25 09:39:41 GMT-06:00 2012 :: Planning: Error occurred while synchronizing: Errors occured during syncrhonization: [com.hyperion.css.CSSIllegalArgumentE
    xception: EPMCSS-251046: Invalid principal.]
    2) Bouncing servers
    Any help would be great.
    Thanks,
    Oz

Hi,
    Have you updated the datasources for each of the planning applications, you will need to update the password and probably recycle planning app server.
    Cheers
    John
    http://john-goodwin.blogspot.com/

• Planning 931 -   Failed to sync with user provisioning

I am getting " Failed to sync with user provisioning. Check Planning log for details" error message while trying to login
    This issue is not for all users. I can login as admin and refresh my security via planning web

Hi Amit,
    i had similar issue when i migrated planning application from test to Dev.
    here is the solution which I followed and resolved the issue:
    1.Login as admin account
    2.click on Administration tab.
    3. select Dimensions from menu.
    4. select any of the member.
    5. Click on Assign Access.
    6. Which takes you new window.
    7. Click on "migrate identities", once it is successful.
    8. logoff and try to login with any other user.
    hope this helps.
    www.dornakal.blogspot.com
    Edited by: Dornakal on May 6, 2009 10:52 AM

Maybe you are looking for