FIFA2003 don't run on FX5200 T128 ???

I have just purchased a FX5200 T-128. I have this runnig on a AMD 2600 with 512 Mb.
But my Fifa 2003 doesn't run. I can reach the introduction movie and the menu, but after setting all the match modes when the game is loading the program is shuted down and leave me to the desk.
Can some one help me with the configurations?????
Chucky

Chucky,
My crystal ball is still in the shop for repairs and without it, I cannot quite make out the hardware in your comp. Please list your Hardware, OS and specs on your Power Supply.
Take Care,
Richard

Similar Messages

• FX5200-T128 AGP (Tv-Out)

Hello
    Hopefully someone can answer my question since MSI doesnt return my emails or my phone calls.  This makes me want to spend my hard earned money buying another MSI product.
    I just built myself a new system  and cant figure out why I am having the problems with this video card. I am using this video card until I decide which one to upgrade to.   A little about my system first.
    CPU:  AMD XP 3200+
    Ram: Cosair (2) 512meg) chips PC3200 (Mastching Pair)
    MB: Gigabyte 7nnxp (Latest Bios)
    Sound Card: Sound Blaster Live 5.1
    HD's: 85, 120, 160 gig Maxtor Drives
    MSI FX5200-T128 (Latest Bios)
    KDS VS-195 19 inch Monitor
    I am running the Latest Bios and software MSI FX 5200 Drivers 53.03 (Nvidia Drivers) for the FX5200-T128 AGP 8X video card and still have these problems.  
    The problems I am having probably have something to do with the refresh rate but i'm really not sure just guessing. The taskbar (down below) turns a solid color and you can't see the icons on it when dong different  tasks on the computer. Evently it goes back to normal and everthing goes back to normal.  When I first boot the computer up I get a white background (which doesnt bother me to much).  Plus I use Photoshop a lot and when I am first booting that up the screen goes to white but after its loaded up I see everything I need to see.  If I am in Photoshop doing some editing the whole screen turns white and usually the only way around it is to press the esc key and sometimes I loose my work and have to start over. If I go to the control panel then select the display icon/settings/advance/troubleshoot/hardware acceleration.  If I lower the performance on the card way down then i don't have a problem but why would I do this.  
    Any help would be greatly appreciated
    Michael

IF you had done a search and some research on that card you would see that it's a glorified GF2 440 MX equivelent and is not a high end video card for much else than a normal business workstation...graphic editing wouldn't be my first choice to do with that card...
    Now you could have a bad motherboard as well...power supply could be light on it's output to power your components...it could be a lot of different things...
    Need to troubleshoot your system with known good parts of the same manufacturer and chipsets...
    Good Luck!!
    Bonz

• FX5200 T128 and DVI Port :(

Dear Friends
    I have a MSI GeForce FX5200 T128 (128MB) VGA card.
    It has only D-Sub Port(DB 15-Pin) and a S-Video port and DO NOT HAVE A DVI Port :(
    But in the manual its written that
    "Support for dual-link DVI for compatibility with next-generation flat
    panel displays with resolutions greater than 1600x1200 without
    the need for reduced blanking"
    So, now I'm planning to buy a new LCD/TFT monitor, to take advantage of digital picture through DVI input without converting from Digital->Analog->Digital. SO that I'll not loose any quality.
    So Is it possible with my card ?
    I think its not possible as it does not ve a DVI port.
    Very bad product .................

Thank you all for your support.
    But, it has been writen in the FX5200 T128 section/features.
    So I thought .......
    Anyway seems I ve done a bad investment  Any exchange offer from MSI for Asian customers  in future 

• FX5200-T128 Screen flash on log in....

Hi there,
    Just purchased the MSI FX5200-T128 card and installed with a new installation of XP and supplied drivers.  Upon log in with any user the screen flashes twice, then logs in.  Also when I go to the display settings and go to the FX5200 tab the screen flashes.  Windows update indicated that I needed a new driver signed in July (I think) so I downloaded these.  These were 45.23.  After installation of these, hitting the display manager toolbar icon causes the screen to flash, as well as retaining the previous flashing problems!
    This morning I have downloaded the 45.33 drivers with the same results.
    Any ideas why my screen keeps flashing!?
    Thanks in advance,
    Mark
    Athlon XP 2000
    Gigabyte GA-7VRXP
    1024Mb PC2700
    MSI FX5200-T128

I have another problem.  I know that support for this card is poor with the current XFree and have downloaded the run file from Nvidia.  I have a new HD and started to boot Mandrake 9.0 from CD.  It got as far as hitting enter to start the install....then the screen went blank and that was it....
    So now I have problems in both Linux and WinXP!!
    Any help would be much appreciated,
    Mark

• Is the FX5200-T128 video card compatible with an Athlon 64 CPU and a K8N mobo?

I am building a new computer based on the Athlon 64 3000 processor and the mobo MSI K8N Neo-FSR.
    I intended to use MSI MS-8907 GeForce FX5200-T128 as the video card.
    However I have been told that this video card might not be compatible either with the Athlon 64 processors or with the mobo MSI K8N Neo-FSR.
    Is it compatible or not?
    If it's not compatible, what is the cheapest MSI video card compatible with the Athlon 64 and the K8N?
    Thank you in advance for your help.

If it's there, it means they at least inserted the card, booted, and installed drivers, as far as what they do from that point is anyones guess. You will see the far right column shows 4x or 8x.
    I agree, it is minimal info at best and not my idea of what should be included in a test report.
    I don't see any reason why that card would not work, the market is saturated with that type of card.

• I am trying to edit my music list and then sync it to my iPhone 5 so I don't run out of storage space. However, I see the check marks on the iTunes library but am unable to uncheck them? How do I manually edit what will be synced to my phone?

I am trying to edit my music list and then sync it to my iPhone 5 so I don't run out of storage space. However, I see the check marks on the iTunes library but am unable to uncheck them? How do I manually edit what will be synced to my phone? (the check marks are not bolded, does this mean they are not in my library but only on my phone?)

You uncheck the music in your iTunes library on your computer and along with sync only checked songs and videos selected under the Summary selection for your iPhone sync preferences with iTunes, only checked songs in your iTunes library will be transferred to your iPhone or remain on your iPhone and the unchecked songs in your iTunes library that are currently on your iPhone will be removed when syncing.
    Or make use of iTunes playlists and choose selected playlists, albums, artists under the Music selection for your iPhone sync preferences with iTunes and select the playlists below that you want transferred to your iPhone.

• After updating to iOS 8.0.2, videos on YouTube and Facebook don't run

I Have updated my iPad to iOS 8.0.2 - now videos on both Youtube and Facebook don't run - why?

Hello there, Ad.
    The following Knowledge Base article offers up some great steps for troubleshooting issues with apps installed on your iOS device:
    iOS: An app you installed unexpectedly quits, stops responding, or won’t open
    http://support.apple.com/kb/ts1702
    Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities.
    Cheers,
    Pedro.

• Applets which don't run

Hello,
    I have any applets which run with Appletviewer or the development tool "Forte for Java" but they don't run on the web browser whereas I have others applets (with almost the same code) which run in the both cases.
    In fact, on the web browser, you can see the static components (buttons, choices...) but these ones have no effects.
    And, the access to the database seems not to run.
    I think it's an problem which doesn't come from the code but I don't know what.
    Can you help me ?
    Thank you.

Browsers have in-built support for JDK 1.1 If you are using packages not suported by JDK1.1 for example Swing, the applets won't work without downloading a plugin. The first thing you should do is check if you are using packages not suported by the JDK1.1 Also check if your browser does use a plugin.
    You can download the plugin from this site:
    http://java.sun.com/getjava/download.html
    When you are downloading the plugin you can specify that it is used by your browser by default. This means that you do not have to modify your HTML file.
    The following is relevant if you intend to put your applet up on the web:
    The user may not have their browser set up to automatically use a plugin. This means that you may need to convert your HTML file so that the plugin is used to run the applet and it works corrrectly for different browsers. Also if the user does not have the correct plugin your web page prompts them to download it.
    This site explains how the HTML code is modified:
    http://java.sun.com/products/plugin/1.2/docs/tags.html
    There is a way to do this conversion process automatically - by using the HTMLConverter in the bin directory of your JDK. The following site gives directions on how to use it:
    http://java.sun.com/products/plugin/1.3/docs/htmlconv_01.html
    If you are putting the applet up on the web maybe you should consider rewriting it so that it only uses packages supported by the JDK1.1 That way the user will automatically be able to view the applet without downloading any plugin and you will not need to convert the HTML file.
    I hope this helps,
    RC

• Video downloaded don't run

video bought on itunes don't run on ipad

Besides what stevejobsfan0123 has said about uninstalling of MacKeeper.
        [running]    com.zeobit.MacKeeper.AntiVirus.plist [Click for support]
        [running]    com.zeobit.MacKeeper.plugin.AntiTheft.daemon.plist [Click for support]
        [running]    com.zeobit.MacKeeper.Helper.plist [Click for support]
    You have an unnecessary anti-virus package (Mac OS X has its own effect anti-malware software build-in).
        [not loaded]    net.kromtech.kext.AVKauth (2.3.7 - SDK 10.9) [Click for support]
        [loaded]    net.kromtech.kext.Firewall (2.3.7 - SDK 10.9) [Click for support]
        [not loaded]    com.avira.kext.FileAccessControl (1.0.0d1 - SDK 10.9) [Click for support]
    Time since boot: one day 8:0:59
        2.83 GB    Page-outs
    That is a lot of page outs for just a day and a half of being up.  It is most likely the reason why Mac OS X terminated a lot of its daemons to give more space to what you were doing at the time.  Did you do something in the 32 hours your system was up before the EtreCheck that would account for that high pageout number?  Something that is very VERY Memory Intensive?
    You Activity Monitor Memory display has Safari consuming a lot of RAM 1.6+GB.  That is a bit high.  How may tabs do you have open?  Is it possible you have too many open, or that one of the web sites you are visiting has Javascript that is consuming lots of RAM on behalf of the web site?
    You kernel_task looked about right for 8GB of RAM. Most of that is virtual memory page tables for the apps you are running.  As a point of comparison, I have 16GB and my kernel_task is 1.25GB of RAM.
    Ahat are these processes?
        NIHardwareAgent    Application Hidden (/Library/Application Support/Native Instruments/Hardware/NIHardwareAgent.app)
        Wondershare Helper Compact    Application  (/Users/[redacted]/Library/Application Support/Helper/Wondershare Helper Compact.app)

• Some app don´t run

some app don´t run suddenly, any idea?

What exact behaviors are you seeing when you attempt to open the apps? Do they bounce in the Dock at all, or only bounce once, or do you see any errors or warnings pop up?

• Complete FX5200-T128 failure?

I've just tried installing an FX5200-T128 into a PC266 motherboard (using XP1600+ processor).
    The driver install was fine but the end result now is that when I boot I have about two seconds of 640x480 then the signal stops (screen goes blank and says "no signal input").
    I have absolutely no idea of how to proceed - the machine still works fine when booting from the old PCI card (which I removed before starting the install - the machine won't boot with both in place) or the built in VGA slot.
    I've tried setting the PC's BIOS to using PCI with an IRQ, PCI without and IRQ and just using the "built in AGP" option all with the same result.
    Any ideas very welcome.
    Thanks

balance,
    Have you try to insert your AGP Card to other system ?
    maybe is the AGP Card problem.
    Regards - Porsche -

• Java 1.1.5 applets don't run in Netscape 6.1/6.2

I try to access a website with java-applets.
    With Netscape 4.7x it's no problem. Java-Console says "Java 1.1.5". No java-plugin's installed.
    With IE 5.x and 6 no problem.
    Java Virtual Machine Build 3234 is installad
    Systems NT4.0 and Win2000
    With Netscape 6.1 and 6.2 those applets don't run (there is only a grey-area open where the applet should build up the content). I've seen there are couple of java-plugin's loaded in the Netscape 6 (NPOJI600.dll, NPJava130_01.dll, NPJava130_01a.dll, NPJava130_01b.dll and NPJava130_01c). As an idea I temporarly deleted them in the hope it would use JVM, as I suppose happens in Netscape 4.7x, were no java-plugin's are installed. But unfortunately it doesn't work either. It looks like Netscape 6.x can not refer to those java-components that the Netscape 4.7x uses.
    Can I get somewhere the missing old plugin (1.1.5) or is there another way to make it work?
    My search in java.sun.com told me that there seems to be no java 1.1.5 at all, so how can
    Netscape talk about 1.1.5?
    Thanks for any help....
    Peter
    PS) I have no experience in Java at all.

Hello,
    If you look at the release notes of Netscape they mention that Netscape 6.x will not run Java codes unless there 1.3.0_01 and above
    Sometime you wonder where they get these ideas, that means that if you have an old applet it won't run with the new browser. I guess they never heard about backward compatibility
    Yanick

• I start the computer the screen has blue vertical stripes and says that the Adobe Air application can not be found. Some of my programs don't run and say: You: Error access violation at 0x0055F525

I start the computer the screen has blue vertical stripes and says that the Adobe Air application can not be found. Some of my programs don't run and say:
    You: Error access violation at 0x0055F525. I reinstalled Adobe Air. No change. I went to the Adobe webside and they said to repair it with a program. I bought RegCure. Didn't change anything. What to do?

Hello cor-el, thanks for your reply. I changed my settings for downloads to desktop and it has appeared on there. When I double click I am asked which program I want to open file. I click firefox and another box "opening install" says I have chosen to open the file which is an application and do I want to save it. This is the only real option so I press save file. I get a box saying this is an executable file which may contain viruses - do you want to run. I press ok and the final box showing C drive file name and desktop appears stating application not found.
    This happens the same whenever I try to install.
    To my untrained eye the application is not being recognised as an application and I cannot work out how to get it to do that.
    My plugin is still showing as out of date.
    Is there anything you could suggest. Thanks for your time.

• Bridge and Acrobat pro don't run (CS6)

I installed the Design Standard of Creative Suite 6 (Student and teacher edition) and after a time I wanted to work with Bridge and Acrobat Pro, but both don't run. The moment I click on their icon they seem like they want to start, but they just light up a short time in the task bar. I checked to start with administration rights, 32 bit and 64 bit and I started them from different sources (task bar, programs list and explorer). I'm happy about every help I can get and sorry for my maybe bad technical english!
    Greetings,
    Nico

Thank you. I don't speak Spanish, but the translator does. I'm afraid you will have to reinstall OS X. Follow these instructions:
    Reinstall Lion, Mountain Lion, Mavericks or Yosemite without erasing drive
    Boot to the Recovery HD:
    Restart the computer and after the chime press and hold down the COMMAND and R keys until the menu screen appears. Alternatively, restart the computer and after the chime press and hold down the OPTION key until the boot manager screen appears. Select the Recovery HD and click on the downward pointing arrow button.
    Repair
    When the recovery menu appears select Disk Utility. After DU loads select your hard drive entry (mfgr.'s ID and drive size) from the the left side list.  In the DU status area you will see an entry for the S.M.A.R.T. status of the hard drive.  If it does not say "Verified" then the hard drive is failing or failed. (SMART status is not reported on external Firewire or USB drives.) If the drive is "Verified" then select your OS X volume from the list on the left (sub-entry below the drive entry,) click on the First Aid tab, then click on the Repair Disk button. If DU reports any errors that have been fixed, then re-run Repair Disk until no errors are reported. If no errors are reported then click on the Repair Permissions button. When the process is completed, then quit DU and return to the main menu.
    Reinstall Lion, Mountain Lion, Mavericks, or Yosemite
    OS X Yosemite- Reinstall OS X
         Note: You will need an active Internet connection. I suggest using Ethernet
                     if possible because it is three times faster than wireless.

• I-tunes don't run anymore on pc. MSVCR80.dll is missing in program. the advice is to install I-tunes again and it will be fixed but after downloading I-tunes again on pc and start again program I receive  same default msg :-(

I-tunes don't run anymore on pc.
    default msg that MSVCR80.dll is missing.
    after re instlation of I-tunes program it would be fixed but it isn't.
    somebody a solution?

Solving the iTunes Installation Problems in Windows
    1. Apple has posted their solution here: iTunes 11.1.4 for Windows- Unable to install or open - MSVCR80 issue.
    2. If the Apple article does not fully resolve the problem for you, then try Troubleshooting issues with iTunes for Windows updates - MSVCR80.
    iTunes 11.1.4 for Windows- Tips for Unable to install or open - MSVCR80

Maybe you are looking for

• Highlighting text in JEditorPane using HTMLEditorPane

I am using JEditorPane extending HTMLEditorkit. In the HTMLEditorkit when we use the span tag for highlighting the text of a line, it is just not showing it. It starts the color and ends it there and then. It looks like a small dot and doesnot spans

• All items in the exc. inv. 90 dtd 01.10.2009 of ven. 200380 has been recd

Hi experts, It is a case of imported consignment.  We have received one invoice for 100 nos.  We are receiving  it partially into our premises.  The excise invoice no. is 90 dtd. 01.10.2009.  We did  successfully gate entry &  GRN for first lot - 10

• SEM CPM BSC - Assessment entry

Hello I have a Balanced Scorecard defined in SEM. The users can entry "assessments" each month for each measure. Something happened, and right now it is not possible to enter "assessments" through the web interface (transaction UMB_LAUNCHPAD_WEB) of

• Expecting response from the XI engine

Hi, I am currently working on a prototype scenario where we are connecting an external webservise with SAP R/3 through XI. The external system (webservice) makes a call to XI and expects a response back as soon as the message reaches XI. Is there any

• How do I unfreeze my iPod Touch/Get songs back on my Touch?

Earlier today I wanted to sync new songs to my iPod Touch, so I plugged it into my computer and I ended up having to restore my touch, which wiped it clean. Pretty upset about that. Then it tried to download all of old things back onto the Touch but