Fn 7 does'nt work suddenly-T60

Hel blacklo,
Fn7 (switching to a second display) has stopped to transfer the signal to the other display , although the laptop screen becomes 
It has worked until now
I've tweaked all the settings but still no results
Could you help?
Avi

go into your bios under display change the screen output to vga + lcd. Now reboot the laptop with your laptop LCD screen closed, does anything comes up? There is a good chance that the vga port on the laptop have failed if that don't work.
Do you have warranty still?
Regards,
Jin Li
May this year, be the year of 'DO'!
I am a volunteer, and not a paid staff of Lenovo or Microsoft

Similar Messages

• External USB keyboard does not work with T60 after BIOS upgrade

External USB keyboard does not work properly with T60 after 2.26-1.07 BIOS upgrade.
    It does the same with or without the docking station.
    Anyone else bumped into this problem yet? 
    Has someone found any fixes for this?
    t

Hi and welcome the forum!
    Try uninstalling all USB hub devices from the device manager and reinstalling them again, particularly the keyboard's.
    v2.26 is supposed to fix the issue according to lenovo:- http://www-307.ibm.com/pc/support/site.wss/document.do?lndocid=MIGR-63024
    Hope it helps.
    Maliha (I don't work for lenovo)
    ThinkPads:- T400[Win 7], T60[Win 7], IBM 240[Win XP]
    IdeaPad: U350
    Apple:- Macbook Air [Snow Leopard]
    Did someone help you today? Compliment them with a Kudos!
    Was your question answered today? Mark it as an Accepted Solution! 
      Lenovo Deutsche Community     Lenovo Comunidad en Español 
    Visit my YouTube Channel

• Hbogo does not work suddenly

Suddenly hbogo does not work on my apple tv. Saying that i am not in one of 50 states of USA.

Are you in the US?

• Camera raw 5.0 does not work suddenly

I work with CS4 since e few jears and suddenly I cant open Raw data

update your cs4,  http://www.adobe.com/downloads/updates/

• My headset plug in does not work suddenly.

One day I was using the headphones. The next day, the sound comes out of speakers even though the headset is plugged in. No sounds thru headsets.Do  I need to take this in or is it some other problem....?

Get a flashlight and check the headphone jack and clean any lint/dirt/debris/obstruction you find.

• I have an iPad 2 and so does my mom.  We both have the app Slotomania and now all of sudden after having it for months, our games connected and we don't know how to fix it.  Deleting it and reinstalling does not work.

I have an iPad 2 and so does my mom.  We both have the app Slotomania and now all of sudden after having it for months, our games connected and we don't know how to fix it.  Deleting it and reinstalling does not work.

Does the app now use iCloud, do you use iCloud and do the two of you use the same account on iCloud?
    Just a guess.

• Dear Sirs,when i use the computer updating my iphone to ios 7.1,suddenly black out.The computer has no power and my iphone does not work and keep display the screen that connect to itunes. so when i connect my iphone to iTunes, it says"itunes has detected

Dear Sirs,when i use the computer updating my iphone to ios 7.1,suddenly black out.The computer has no power and my iphone does not work and keep display the screen saying the iphone need to connect to itunes. So when i connect my iphone to iTunes, the computer says"itunes has detected an iphone in recovery mode. you must restore this iphone before it can be used with itunes"
    So my question is if I click OK(restore the iphone),will i lose all my data and whatsapp??
    Thank you for your help and time.
    Regards,
    hopeless

If you didn't back up the phone to iCloud or iTunes (on your computer) BEFORE attempting the update, the data will be lost.

• I have an iphone4, and suddenly one day my factime app does not work anymore!! How do I get it to work again, Please?

I am using an iphone4. Suddenly one day my factime app does not work anymore!! How do I get it to work again, Could someone please me?

Try a reset or restart of the device. If it still does not appear on any of the home screens and cannot be found in a spotlight search, restore the device.

• Why did my Apple TV password stop working suddenly and why does changing my iTunes account password online not fix the problem?

My iTunes account password suddenly stopped working. Strangely, it still works when I sign into iTunes but does not work when I try to purchase a movie through Apple TV. I followed the instructions to change my password and that still didn't fix the problem. Anybody encounter this? What's frustrating is that Apple wants to charge me a fee for tech support. You mean I have to pay them to help me give them more money to buy temporary content through my Apple TV? Anywho, please assist if you can.

Have you tried restarting, the Apple TV, your router and your mac or PC.

• Double escaping suddenly does not work anymore.

Hello,
    We have WCF Data Service that is configured to use
    double escaping according to this article
    http://blogs.msdn.com/b/peter_qian/archive/2010/05/25/using-wcf-data-service-with-restricted-characrters-as-keys.aspx
    During a long time (a year or more) this solution worked well for us. And suddenly, a week ago, we found that on some our services (in cloud, in out of cloud)
    double escaping does not work anymore.
    For example, request to our service may looks like
    http://service-host/odata-service/ContentTreeNodes('ID-%257BFEE06CEE-F667-45A2-9014-394F4B7CD3B0%257D')/
    In sample above we have ID that without double escaping looks like ID-{FEE06CEE-F667-45A2-9014-394F4B7CD3B0}
    But when our service processes this request ID becomes like ID-%7BFEE06CEE-F667-45A2-9014-394F4B7CD3B0%7D.
    And that is means that .NET (WCF Data Services) infrastructure removes only single escaping and forget (ignore) to remove second one.
    We have an assumption that issue probably maybe caused by some Windows security update. Because on some PCs it works well.
    Does anybody have similar issues?

Hi,
    I suppose you tried to uninstall this patch from Azure VM. If so then yes, it can not be done. Seems it prohibited by MS or at least I do not have answer how to do it.
    At the same time I had no such problems with out of cloud PCs.
    BWT, we recently found that we do not require double escaping anymore in our service, because single escaping now works well for us. Looks like MS fixed an issue regarding # symbol in URL path. Now if URL has # in some URL path (for example in entity ID),
    then single escaped # works well.

• Suddenly my MacBook Air password does not work to open my session.  I haven't changed it so need help, thanks!

The password I usually use to open my MacBook Air suddenly does not work.  I haven't changed it so don't know what to do next.  Will appreciate your help!

Resetting or changing an account password:
    http://pondini.org/OSX/Password.html

• All of a sudden audio in youtube does not work? OK in IE though

all of a sudden when I play a video in YouTube the audio does not work. Works fine in Internet Explorer though.

Hey reekeyg,
    I see you are on Windows 7. Have you accidentally muted Firefox? While Firefox is running, try right clicking on the volume icon in the task bar and choose ''Open Volume Mixer''. Here you have options to mute the whole system or individual programs. Check to be sure you haven't muted Firefox by accident.
    If that doesn't work, you can also look at the Knowledge Base article [[Video or audio does not play]]. There is lots of good stuff in there about troubleshooting different multimedia plugins.
    Hopefully this helps!

• Hello, all of a sudden I fell down my system and completely erased all bookmarks. Your progress with restoration does not work, send me ansver,please

Hello, all of a sudden I fell down my system and completely erased all bookmarks. Your progress with restoration does not work, write me of bookmarks could not be loaded. Please advice on everything because I came and they seriously need it.

Did your computer crash or did Firefox crash causing the loss of the bookmarks?
    You can check for problems with the places.sqlite database file in the Firefox Profile Folder.
    *http://kb.mozillazine.org/Bookmarks_history_and_toolbar_buttons_not_working_-_Firefox
    *https://support.mozilla.org/kb/Bookmarks+not+saved#w_fix-the-bookmarks-file
    See also:
    *http://kb.mozillazine.org/Lost_bookmarks
    *http://kb.mozillazine.org/Firefox_crashes
    *https://support.mozilla.org/kb/Firefox+crashes

• Home sharing does not work after update to snow leopard 10.6.4 and iTunes 9

I am using home sharing since about a year without any problems. After updating to snow leopard 10.6.4 and iTunes 9.2 it suddenly does not work anymore.
    On my iMac and my Mac Book Pro I get error code 3259 and it tells me to check my firewall and to enable Port 3689.
    I did not change anything in the firewall settings, itunes on both allows data traffic in both directions. I also do not find any option to activate a port ( also wondering why this is suddenly now necessary)
    I deactivated home sharing on both machines and enabled it again. It still does not work.
    On both machines iTunes displays the the library on the left side but like said it is not accessable
    With Finder I can access the other computer from both machines without any problem.
    Any help to solve this would be very much appreciated

first of all, if you are behind a router firewall, and have your network secured (WPA2 and a long, non-dictionary password made up of letters and numbers), you don't need the software firewall on your Mac(s).
    @ least turned if off for troubleshooting purposes.
    turn home sharing off on both computers, and make sure
    (a) both Macs have access to the internet
    (b) iTunes on both machines is authorized for the same iTunes account.
    turn home sharing back on on both Macs.
    does it work ?
    JGG

• Satellite U400 - the webcam does not work anymore

Hello guys here is my sudden probloema!
    About a year ago I purchased a laptop
    TOSHIBA - Satellite U400
    with s.o. WinVista 32bit and with integrated webcam chicony etc. ....
    For a year, everything worked correctly, but for some days now, the webcam does not work anymore.
    As soon as I try to open it, a message of management software cam that says "Webcam driver open fail, please restart or computer room"
    I tried to do it all: aggioronato and downloaded the drivers from toshiba, uninstalled the program and re installed the webcam ....! updated bios notebook ....! useless!
    the strange thing .. well that going into device manager ... the webcam is not there ....! but if the launch seems to open just then check quell caz ... Warning!!
    Gan you help me?
    Graziee

Are you familiar and comfortable with LINUX LIVE bootable discs to load an alternative operating system with unobtrusive but extensive Toshiba device support so you can determine if your webcam hardware is ruined or if the problem is software and possibly solved reinstalling Windows ?
    At this point, you're pondering less time consuming but more expensive choices such as buying another web cam, or another computer and you might be temporarily borrowing someone else's web cam / using a non preferred spare web cam that isn't optimal for your needs.
    Continuously downloading software, registry cleaners, and repeatedly reinstalling drivers will eventually ruin your Windows installation and consume more time than you've wasted so far and still doesn't guarantee to fix your malfunction.

Maybe you are looking for

• Can't deinstall, restore or install iTunes

I've got a problem with deinstalling or restoring my old version of iTunes (7.0.0.70) when ever I try to deinstall or restore the old version I et an error saying: *invalid drive J:\* and after that an error saying something about an unrestorable fau

• All my songs in my itunes only play for 5 seconds then goes to the next song. what is wrong and can i fix it?

please someone help me. All my songs in my itunes will only play for 5 seconds the go to the next song. What is wrong and how to i fix it?

• SRM Alert Management does not determine recipient runtime?

Dear friends, We are working on SRM Alert Management, where the business requirement is an alert to be sent to bidder whose bid has been accepted by manager/purchaser. We have configured Alert Classification and Category with following setting Catego

• ORA-01804: failure to initialize timezone information

Hello, I am having an issue to connect my C++ application to my Oracle DB. When my code calls oracle::occi::Environment::createEnvironment(), I get an error "ORA-01804: failure to initialize timezone information". The application works on other peopl

• DMZ setup for SBS 2011

Any suggestions on a low end router capable of providing a decent firewall that would begin to meet the security requirements needed for a DMZ setup?  (example Cisco PIX 506 Firewall)  And whether it can be done with just a couple of wireless routers