Forms 6i issues on an IBM T20

Is anyone out there running Forms 6i on an IBM T20? Whenever I load a large form and try to view a canvas Forms crashes out. I've tried this on several IBM T20s and they all behave the same way. I've since tried it on a lower spec Samsung laptop and everything works fine. Does anyone know if there are known issues (and hopefully some solutions) with Oracle Forms and IBM T20 laptops?
Thanks,
Alex

after installing Solaris 10 network interface is not
recognized what did I missHard to say. What version of Solaris 10 did you download ? Do you what
ethernet chipset this system uses ? It seems like a rather old system with 700MHz PIII. However the easiest way to figure it out would be send the output from prtconf -pv.

Similar Messages

• I have been sending multiple messages on this forum, but I am not getting any responses. Is there a way that I can speak to someone directly regarding my Forms Central issues?

I would like to speak to someone directly or email technical support to get my questions answered about my Forms Central issues.

3rd party apps have no access to the Messages app on your iPhone, therefore no. They also have no direct access to messaging functionality of your phone.

• Very High Pro Forma Invoice Issue

Hi, any one explain about this
    Very High Priority- Pro Forma Invoice Issue
    how to create proforma invoice issue and where it can be used. In which scenarios we can use it.

Hello,
    You can create Proforma Issue with the billing type F5 for Order related billing and F8 for delivery related billing.
    A Proforma invoice is an invoice provided by a supplier in advance of providing the goods or service. The term pro forma (occasionally written proforma) comes from a Latin phrase meaning, "as a matter of form". Its meaning depends on the context in which it is used. In business terminology, A pro forma document is provided in advance of an actual transaction. Such a document serves as a model for the actual documents of the transaction. A pro forma (or proforma) invoice is a document that states a commitment from the seller to reserve some goods to be sold to a certain person, the buyer. The buyer places an order and if the seller agrees, it extend a proforma invoice; when the buyer receives this invoice and agrees to all the terms specified in it, the goods are sent and the proforma is replaced by a commercial invoice (the definitive document). <b>A proforma invoice doesn't establish any obligation of transfering money from the buyer to the seller.</b>
    Regards,
    Gauravjit.
    Reward points if the explaination is helpful

• Returning multiple values from a called tabular form(performance issue)

I hope someone can help with this.
    I have a form that calls another form to display a multiple column tabular list of values(needs to allow for user sorting so could not use a LOV).
    The user selects one or more records from the list by using check boxes. In order to detect the records selected I loop through the block looking for boxes checked off and return those records to the calling form via a PL/SQL table.
    The form displaying the tabular list loads quickly(about 5000 records in the base table). However when I select one or more values from the table and return back to the calling form, it takes a while(about 3-4 minutes) to return to the called form with the selected values.
    I guess it is going through the block(all 5000 records) looking for boxes checked off and that is what is causing the noticeable pause.
    Is this normal given the data volumes I have or are there any other perhaps better techniques or tricks I could use to improve performance. I am using Forms6i.
    Sorry for being so long-winded and thanks in advance for any help.

Try writing to your PL/SQL table when the user selects (or remove when deselect) by usuing a when-checkbox-changed trigger. This will eliminate the need for you top loop through a block with 5000 records and should improve your performance.
    I am not aware of any performance issues with PL/SQL tables in forms, but if you still have slow performance try using a shared record-group instead. I have used these in the past for exactly the same thing and had no performance problems.
    Hope this helps,
    Candace Stover
    Forms Product Management

• Interactive form generation issue

Hi All,
    We created an application which generates an Adobe Interactive PDF forms. This was working fine previously, but now while generating the PDF it is taking a very long time ....10-15 minutes and after that it is giving the session timeout error. The system becomes idle during this time with no backend activities also.
    What could be the possible reasons for this? Does it have something to do with the ADS configuration?
    Please reply....really urgent
    Thanks,
    Sujit

Hi,
    To resolve the timed out problem,
    1. Stop J2EE engine
    2. Check if XMLForm.exe or PDFManipulation.exe are running. If these processes are running, stop them.
    3. Rename folder /usr/sap/<SID> /JCxx/j2ee/os_libs/adssap -> adssap.old
    4. Start J2EE engine.
    If the issue is fixed, you can delete backup folder adssap.old.
    Regards
    Srinivasan T

• Query Only form having issue

I have a simmilar situation here.
    Am using a form which has 2 non-DB fields on the canvas and two DB fields on null canvas. While fetching the record I want to show derived values in Non-DB fields based on DB records. So i used Post query.
    Now every time it ask me 'Do you want to save your records?' when I hit F4.
    Also If i made a Form function with function parameter Query_only = 'Y' . When I hit Ctl+F11 it says you cannot updtate this record. and stuck on those two fields.
    Am using Set_Record_Query_Status in post_query but still facing the same issue. Do you have any solution here?
    Thanks,
    Adi

Adi,
    Do you have the Non-DB items in the same Data Block as your DB Fields? Ideally, you should place the non-db items in a Control Block. Another alternative would be to make your non-db items "Display" items. Both will prevent Forms from registerting changes when you Post-Query data into the non-Db items.
    Hope this helps.
    Craig...

• Form Alignment issue in table: Custom submit button

Yesterday as I was putting together a "check availability"
    form within a horizontal table, I ran into difficulties getting the
    form to vertically align in the middle, it kept aligning to the
    top. I was able to correct the problem using the following CSS:
    <style>
    form {
    display:inline;
    </style>
    Now this morning I was switching the generic "submit" button
    with a custom gif button using this code within the form:
    <input type="image" name="submit" src="image.jpg"
    width="110" height="20">
    This worked fine, but every part of the form is aligning to
    the middle correctly except the custom button which is sticking to
    the top. I'm completely lost on how to resolve this issue. If
    anyone has any information on how I can fix the button to align
    with the rest of the form I would greatly appreciate your help. I
    am a beginner at adjusting code.
    Thank you so very much!

Hello Ram,
    > No custom coding.
    The current forum is for developers. That's why I'd recommend asking non-programming questions in the
    Using SharePoint Designer, InfoPath and Other Customizations forum instead.

• Form Size issue with multiple Digital Signatures

I have created a form (liveCycle 8) with multiple digital signatures required.  When each user signs the form, that section of the form is locked using collections.  The form is workflow through email after each user signs it.  Each time the user signs and forwards the form, the form's size becomes too large.
    How can the form be optimized to compress each time an users signs the form?
    Thank you,
    Lori

Steve,
       After your request to post the form, I wanted to removal some company items like the Logo.  Once I removed the Logo, I found the biggest issue was a Logo image size that was making the file so large.  Once I reduced the image size, the signatures only added 46kb at each signature level.
    Thank you for your help,
    Lori

• Form Tag Issue

Hi!
    am facing problem while submitting form through DropDown using onChange event!
    Here i have two form tags and two drop down .in first form tag contain one drop down and
    Second form tag contain another Drop down ..
    when i change first drop down it redirects to the page properly, and i chose another drop down it redirect the page which is specified in first form tag,it is not redirect to the page which is specified in second form tag..
    pls give me your suggestion regarding my issue...
    <%
    try{
    Connection con,con1;
        Statement st,st1;
        ResultSet rs,rs1,rs2;
        ResultSetMetaData rsm,rsm1;
        List data=new ArrayList();
        List data1=new ArrayList();
        Iterator itr,itr1;
        String val,val1;
        int i=0;
        String dep[]=new String[100];
        int deplen;
        String dsn="jdbc:odbc:project";
                Class.forName("oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver");
                con=DriverManager.getConnection(dsn,"module7","module7");
                st=con.createStatement();
                rs=st.executeQuery("select collname from college");
                            while(rs.next())
                                data.add(rs.getString(1));
                                i++;
               // rs1=st.executeQuery("select subcode from subject where sem not in '"+session.getAttribute("sem")+"' and dep='"+session.getAttribute("dep")+"' and sem1='"+session.getAttribute("mon1")+"' and currorarrear='Arrear'  order by subcode");
    %>
        <form  name="f1" action="Coll" method="POST" >
            <table align="center" border="0">
                    <tr>
                        <td>Select the College</td>
                        <td>
                            <select  class="red"  name="coll" id="s11" onchange="this.form.submit();">
                            <option value="Select">--------Select--------</option>
                                <%
                                try{
                            for(itr=data.iterator();itr.hasNext();)
                            val=itr.next().toString();
                                //out.print("111");
                            %>
                            <option value="<%=val%>"><%=val%></option>
                            <%}%>
                    </select></td>
                    </tr>
                       </form><%}catch(Exception e){}%>
                    <form name="f2" action="CollDep" method="POST">
    <%try{
        data1=(ArrayList)session.getAttribute("dep");
        if(session.getAttribute("dep").toString()!=null)
        {%>
                   <tr>
                        <td>Select the Department</td>
                        <td><select name="univ" id="arr1" onchange="this.form.submit();">
                           <option>Department</option>
                           <%
                            for(itr=data1.iterator();itr.hasNext();)
                            val=itr.next().toString();
                          %>
                                 <option value=<%=val%>><%=val%></option>
                            <%}%>
    </select></td>
                    </tr></form><%}}catch(Exception e){}%>
            </table>
            <center><input type="submit" value="Submit" name="b1" onclick="" /></center>
    <%
    }catch(Exception e){out.println(e);}
    %>

The [HTML specification|http://www.w3.org/TR/html401/] forbids you to nest <form> elements.
    That said, writing raw Java code in a JSP file is a bad practice. It makes it hard to read as well. Keep business/data logic in Java classes (servlets, DAO's, beans) and use taglibs/EL only in JSP.

• Interactive PDF Form Speed Issues

Hello!  I am looking for some info for an interactive PDF form issue.
    A little info on the form:
    Created in Acrobat PRO 9.4.5, Windows.
    File Size: 559KB
    Ultimately the file is placed up on a website, it is 3 pages with a colored background on each page and a lineart logo.  It has text fields for things like name, phone etc., has some radio buttons, drop-downs, two links to other pages within the site and two links to other PDF docs.  It does not have a flowable layout and is only being populated by the end user.  The form has buttons on the bottom to email, print, save & clear the form.
    The form tested fine from our file servers and/or local machines, the client had no issues testing when we sent them the files.  We start to get into issues once the file was posted on their site and the results from testing vary significantly as I would suspect can be somewhat expected due to machine, browser, Acrobat and/or Reader variances etc. but maybe there is something we can do to improve how it functions(?)
    Some end-users have come back saying that the form takes a while until they can enter text in any of the fields following their first click in one of the form fields to begin using the form.  Also commented on was that the PDF pages scroll slowly as they move further down the page.  We do not have any details about any browser versions, settings etc. and also did not receive this feedback directly.
    Internal testing we have found some of the following accessing the form from their site (the site is a DNN site using a file handling module),
    I am going to try and limit the info below as it could get very lengthy w/ all the various outcomes:
    I did not have any issues on first click or scrolling in either IE8 or Firefox4, I do however have some slowness when I click the links that go to other pages on their site and also the links to the other PDF documents (I can only get this to occur when I am accessing the form through the link on their site it does not occur when I test any other way either locally from my desktop, our file server or even when I right click the file that resides on the web server and open w/ either of my browsers).
    A co-worker tested every which way and could not get any slowness at all any way that she tried.  Another tested and found IE on their machine to have the hangups but not Firefox.  And a third had the initial click slowness (but also said he had that when he saved the file from the site to his desktop and opened it), please note browser & Reader/Acrobat versions probably vary from each person testing.
    What I am feeling is that the form itself is ok just that the user variances can produce different outcomes but I just want to check and see if anyone else has had anything similar or has any suggestions to maybe "speed" the form up covering a variety of users.
    Thanks very much!
    Robin

When you fix it in Acrobat, what you want to do specifically is remove whatever action is present in the button and add a "Submit a form" action to the Mouse Up event. Specify that you want to submit the entire PDF and use the mailto URL you showed earlier, making sure there are no spaces.
    For it to work in desktop versions of Reader prior to 11, you need to Reader-enabled the document by selecting: File > Save as Other > Reader Extended PDF > Enable More Tools
    The button won't work with the native iOS PDF viewer, but certain other PDF viewers such as Adobe Reader and Readdle's PDF Expert allow you to email a filled-in form and will support the button action.

• Livecycle forms rendering issue with Adobe reader 10.1

Hi,
    I have designed a form in XFA 3.1 (Livecycle ES2 9.0). It works perfectly up to Adobe reader 10.0.3. Now when I am opening the form in Adobe reader 10.1.0 or above, the forms is showing some strange behaviors.
    1. For some of the drop downs, the text is not visible on screen although a value is selected which I confirmed by printing in a alert box.
    2. The calendar control look and feel has changed. the "Today's date" is showing up as a hyperlink (in light blue). However, the last two digits of the year of the "Today's Date" are not showing as a link and does not respond if I click on them.
    Could this be a possible compatibility issue between XFA 3.1 and Adobe reader 10.1? Will upgrading the designer to a more latest version (and XFA 3.3) help in resolving this issue?
    Please advise. Many thanks!!

Dear Marcik565,
    The same workflow is working just fine for us. Could you please send us the screenshot of the print dialog at your end?
    Thanks,
    Atul Agarwal
    Adobe Systems

• JSF 2.0 FileUpload - form-data Issues

Maestros,
    I am going to be a little lengthy here, but before I continue I would like to beg for your indulgence. I am currently working on a web application using a combination of JSF/Spring and have managed to get myself in a tight corner and need some assistance from you pros out there.
    I am trying to custom implement a file uploadTag in JSF 2.0, as many of you already know, JSF 2.0 does not support form-data. Primefaces and Icesfaces and any other framework that supported form-data does not work too well with JSF 2.0. Now I am sure many of you would want to direct me to the beautiful link by Balusc http://balusc.blogspot.com/2009/12/uploading-files-with-jsf-20-and-servlet.html and or this other one by http://forums.sun.com/thread.jspa?threadID=5421845 Benjmaz. These gentle men were thourough in their explanation of how to solve this problem but I am having some issues with using their approach, and sure I'll explain.
    A brief intro to my framework,
    JSF 2.0 (jsf-api.jar, jsf-impl.jar)
    JSTL 1.2 (jstl-api.jar, jstl-impl.jar)
    Common Fileupload (commons-fileupload-1.2.1.jar)
    Common IO (commons-io-1.4.jar)
    Spring 3.0 (IOC container, I am just comfortable with this and have used it for a while)
    Tomcat 6 (Does not support Servlet 3.0)
    The example provided by Balusc does not work for me because it requires a servlet 3.0 container like GlassFish but since I am using tomcat as my servlet container I cannot use that. Now I know tomcat 7 supports servlet 3.0 but it is not production ready yet. Benjmaz on the hand provided a detailed tutorial on how this is done and I would like to use this opportunity to commend him for the good work. My system seems to be identical to what he used but for some reason, one of the classes don't want to validate.
    The code bellow just does not want to work with me. The inheritance of the UIComponentELTag does not work. It is complaining about not finding javax.servlet.jsp.tagext.Tag; in my classPath. I looked into JSTL 1.2 library and could not see it myself. The only place I could find one is in JSTL 2.1 but that also conflicted with EL foctory. It seems as if I am missing something, can someone please help? Or is there a better way to do this?
    @author Ben Mazyopa email: [email protected]
    DO NOT ALTER OR REMOVE COPYRIGHT NOTICES OR THIS HEADER.
    Copyright 2009, Ben Mazyopa. All rights reserved.
    The contents of this file are subject to the terms of either the GNU
    *General Public License Version 2 only ("GPL") or the Common Development*
    and Distribution License("CDDL") (collectively, the "License"). You
    *may not use this file except in compliance with the License*
    *package org.idc.upload;*
    *import javax.el.ValueExpression;*
    *import javax.faces.component.UIComponent;*
    *import javax.faces.webapp.UIComponentELTag;*
    *public class UploadTag extends *UIComponentELTag* {
    private ValueExpression value;
    private ValueExpression target;
    public String getRendererType() { return "org.idc.upload.Upload"; }
    public String getComponentType() { return "org.idc.upload.Upload"; }
    public void setValue(ValueExpression newValue) { value = newValue; }
    public void setTarget(ValueExpression newValue) { target = newValue; }
    public void setProperties(UIComponent component) {
    super.setProperties(component);
    component.setValueExpression("target", target);
    component.setValueExpression("value", value);
    public void release() {
    super.release();
    value = null;
    target = null;
    }

javax.servlet.ServletException: Expression Error: Named Object: fileUpload not found.
         javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:321)
         com.ocpsoft.pretty.PrettyFilter.doFilter(PrettyFilter.java:116)
         org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:343)
         org.springframework.security.web.access.intercept.FilterSecurityInterceptor.invoke(FilterSecurityInterceptor.java:99)
         org.springframework.security.web.access.intercept.FilterSecurityInterceptor.doFilter(FilterSecurityInterceptor.java:83)
         org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:355)
         org.springframework.security.web.access.ExceptionTranslationFilter.doFilter(ExceptionTranslationFilter.java:97)
         org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:355)
         org.springframework.security.web.session.SessionManagementFilter.doFilter(SessionManagementFilter.java:60)
         org.springframework.security.web.authentication.AnonymousAuthenticationFilter.doFilter(AnonymousAuthenticationFilter.java:78)
         org.springframework.security.web.authentication.rememberme.RememberMeAuthenticationFilter.doFilter(RememberMeAuthenticationFilter.java:119)
         org.springframework.security.web.servletapi.SecurityContextHolderAwareRequestFilter.doFilter(SecurityContextHolderAwareRequestFilter.java:54)
         org.springframework.security.web.savedrequest.RequestCacheAwareFilter.doFilter(RequestCacheAwareFilter.java:35)
         org.springframework.security.web.authentication.www.BasicAuthenticationFilter.doFilter(BasicAuthenticationFilter.java:177)
         org.springframework.security.web.authentication.AbstractAuthenticationProcessingFilter.doFilter(AbstractAuthenticationProcessingFilter.java:188)
         org.springframework.security.web.authentication.logout.LogoutFilter.doFilter(LogoutFilter.java:105)
         org.springframework.security.web.context.SecurityContextPersistenceFilter.doFilter(SecurityContextPersistenceFilter.java:57)
         org.springframework.security.web.session.ConcurrentSessionFilter.doFilter(ConcurrentSessionFilter.java:109)
         org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:149)
         org.springframework.web.filter.DelegatingFilterProxy.invokeDelegate(DelegatingFilterProxy.java:237)
         org.springframework.web.filter.DelegatingFilterProxy.doFilter(DelegatingFilterProxy.java:167)
         com.ocpsoft.pretty.PrettyFilter.doFilter(PrettyFilter.java:108)
         org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:343)
         org.springframework.security.web.access.intercept.FilterSecurityInterceptor.invoke(FilterSecurityInterceptor.java:109)
         org.springframework.security.web.access.intercept.FilterSecurityInterceptor.doFilter(FilterSecurityInterceptor.java:83)
         org.springframework.security.web.access.ExceptionTranslationFilter.doFilter(ExceptionTranslationFilter.java:97)
         org.springframework.security.web.session.SessionManagementFilter.doFilter(SessionManagementFilter.java:100)
         org.springframework.security.web.authentication.AnonymousAuthenticationFilter.doFilter(AnonymousAuthenticationFilter.java:78)
         org.springframework.security.web.authentication.rememberme.RememberMeAuthenticationFilter.doFilter(RememberMeAuthenticationFilter.java:119)
         org.springframework.security.web.servletapi.SecurityContextHolderAwareRequestFilter.doFilter(SecurityContextHolderAwareRequestFilter.java:54)
         org.springframework.security.web.savedrequest.RequestCacheAwareFilter.doFilter(RequestCacheAwareFilter.java:35)
         org.springframework.security.web.authentication.www.BasicAuthenticationFilter.doFilter(BasicAuthenticationFilter.java:177)
         org.springframework.security.web.authentication.AbstractAuthenticationProcessingFilter.doFilter(AbstractAuthenticationProcessingFilter.java:188)
         org.springframework.security.web.authentication.logout.LogoutFilter.doFilter(LogoutFilter.java:105)
         org.springframework.security.web.context.SecurityContextPersistenceFilter.doFilter(SecurityContextPersistenceFilter.java:79)
         org.springframework.security.web.session.ConcurrentSessionFilter.doFilter(ConcurrentSessionFilter.java:109)
         org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:149)
         org.springframework.web.filter.DelegatingFilterProxy.invokeDelegate(DelegatingFilterProxy.java:237)
         org.springframework.web.filter.DelegatingFilterProxy.doFilter(DelegatingFilterProxy.java:167)

• Custom Form - Anchoring issue

Hello folks,
    i were designed a simple form, and the anchoring goin' wrong...
    on designer it's OK, but while running not,
    i even tried following link example, replacing panel with inheritance version one, but it also didn't worked...
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/953934
    my code are here:
    using System.Windows.Forms;
    using HassanFaghihi.Tools.InteropServices;
    namespace HassanFaghihi.StatesInstitution.Forms.Templates.CartoonBlackAndWhite
    public partial class ButtonForm : Form
    public ButtonForm()
    InitializeComponent();
    partial class ButtonForm
    /// <summary>
    /// Required designer variable.
    /// </summary>
    private System.ComponentModel.IContainer components = null;
    /// <summary>
    /// Clean up any resources being used.
    /// </summary>
    /// <param name="disposing">true if managed resources should be disposed; otherwise, false.</param>
    protected override void Dispose(bool disposing)
    if (disposing && (components != null))
    components.Dispose();
    base.Dispose(disposing);
    #region Windows Form Designer generated code
    /// <summary>
    /// Required method for Designer support - do not modify
    /// the contents of this method with the code editor.
    /// </summary>
    private void InitializeComponent()
    this.panelHeaderPadding = new ControlContainer();
    this.panelHeader = new ControlContainer();
    this.panelCloseButton = new ControlContainer();
    this.panelMain = new ControlContainer();
    this.panelButtonPlaceHolderPadding = new ControlContainer();
    this.panelButtonPlaceHolder = new ControlContainer();
    this.panelContentPlaceHolder = new ControlContainer();
    this.panelHeaderPadding.SuspendLayout();
    this.panelHeader.SuspendLayout();
    this.panelMain.SuspendLayout();
    this.panelButtonPlaceHolderPadding.SuspendLayout();
    this.SuspendLayout();
    // panelHeaderPadding
    this.panelHeaderPadding.Controls.Add(this.panelHeader);
    this.panelHeaderPadding.Dock = System.Windows.Forms.DockStyle.Top;
    this.panelHeaderPadding.Location = new System.Drawing.Point(0, 0);
    this.panelHeaderPadding.Name = "panelHeaderPadding";
    this.panelHeaderPadding.Padding = new System.Windows.Forms.Padding(4, 4, 4, 0);
    this.panelHeaderPadding.Size = new System.Drawing.Size(500, 34);
    this.panelHeaderPadding.TabIndex = 0;
    // panelHeader
    this.panelHeader.BackColor = System.Drawing.Color.White;
    this.panelHeader.Controls.Add(this.panelCloseButton);
    this.panelHeader.Dock = System.Windows.Forms.DockStyle.Fill;
    this.panelHeader.Location = new System.Drawing.Point(4, 4);
    this.panelHeader.Name = "panelHeader";
    this.panelHeader.Size = new System.Drawing.Size(492, 30);
    this.panelHeader.TabIndex = 0;
    this.panelHeader.MouseDown += new System.Windows.Forms.MouseEventHandler(this.panel5_MouseDown);
    // panelCloseButton
    this.panelCloseButton.BackgroundImage = global::HassanFaghihi.StatesInstitution.Forms.Properties.Resources.close;
    this.panelCloseButton.BackgroundImageLayout = System.Windows.Forms.ImageLayout.Zoom;
    this.panelCloseButton.Dock = System.Windows.Forms.DockStyle.Right;
    this.panelCloseButton.Location = new System.Drawing.Point(462, 0);
    this.panelCloseButton.Name = "panelCloseButton";
    this.panelCloseButton.Size = new System.Drawing.Size(30, 30);
    this.panelCloseButton.TabIndex = 0;
    this.panelCloseButton.MouseClick += new System.Windows.Forms.MouseEventHandler(this.panel4_MouseClick);
    // panelMain
    this.panelMain.Controls.Add(this.panelContentPlaceHolder);
    this.panelMain.Controls.Add(this.panelButtonPlaceHolderPadding);
    this.panelMain.Dock = System.Windows.Forms.DockStyle.Fill;
    this.panelMain.Location = new System.Drawing.Point(0, 34);
    this.panelMain.Name = "panelMain";
    this.panelMain.Padding = new System.Windows.Forms.Padding(4);
    this.panelMain.Size = new System.Drawing.Size(500, 266);
    this.panelMain.TabIndex = 0;
    // panelButtonPlaceHolderPadding
    this.panelButtonPlaceHolderPadding.Controls.Add(this.panelButtonPlaceHolder);
    this.panelButtonPlaceHolderPadding.Dock = System.Windows.Forms.DockStyle.Bottom;
    this.panelButtonPlaceHolderPadding.Location = new System.Drawing.Point(4, 229);
    this.panelButtonPlaceHolderPadding.Name = "panelButtonPlaceHolderPadding";
    this.panelButtonPlaceHolderPadding.Padding = new System.Windows.Forms.Padding(0, 4, 0, 0);
    this.panelButtonPlaceHolderPadding.Size = new System.Drawing.Size(492, 33);
    this.panelButtonPlaceHolderPadding.TabIndex = 1;
    // panelButtonPlaceHolder
    this.panelButtonPlaceHolder.BackColor = System.Drawing.Color.White;
    this.panelButtonPlaceHolder.Dock = System.Windows.Forms.DockStyle.Fill;
    this.panelButtonPlaceHolder.Location = new System.Drawing.Point(0, 4);
    this.panelButtonPlaceHolder.Name = "panelButtonPlaceHolder";
    this.panelButtonPlaceHolder.Size = new System.Drawing.Size(492, 29);
    this.panelButtonPlaceHolder.TabIndex = 0;
    // panelContentPlaceHolder
    this.panelContentPlaceHolder.BackColor = System.Drawing.Color.White;
    this.panelContentPlaceHolder.Dock = System.Windows.Forms.DockStyle.Fill;
    this.panelContentPlaceHolder.Location = new System.Drawing.Point(4, 4);
    this.panelContentPlaceHolder.Name = "panelContentPlaceHolder";
    this.panelContentPlaceHolder.Size = new System.Drawing.Size(492, 225);
    this.panelContentPlaceHolder.TabIndex = 0;
    // ButtonForm
    this.AutoScaleDimensions = new System.Drawing.SizeF(6F, 13F);
    this.AutoScaleMode = System.Windows.Forms.AutoScaleMode.Font;
    this.BackColor = System.Drawing.Color.Black;
    this.ClientSize = new System.Drawing.Size(500, 300);
    this.Controls.Add(this.panelMain);
    this.Controls.Add(this.panelHeaderPadding);
    this.Font = new System.Drawing.Font("Tahoma", 8F);
    this.FormBorderStyle = System.Windows.Forms.FormBorderStyle.None;
    this.Name = "ButtonForm";
    this.Text = "Form1";
    this.panelHeaderPadding.ResumeLayout(false);
    this.panelHeader.ResumeLayout(false);
    this.panelMain.ResumeLayout(false);
    this.panelButtonPlaceHolderPadding.ResumeLayout(false);
    this.ResumeLayout(false);
    #endregion
    private ControlContainer panelHeaderPadding;
    private ControlContainer panelCloseButton;
    private ControlContainer panelMain;
    protected internal ControlContainer panelHeader;
    private ControlContainer panelButtonPlaceHolderPadding;
    protected internal ControlContainer panelContentPlaceHolder;
    protected internal ControlContainer panelButtonPlaceHolder;
    using System;
    using System.Collections.Generic;
    using System.Linq;
    using HassanFaghihi.StatesInstitution.BusinessTier.Factory;
    using HassanFaghihi.StatesInstitution.BusinessTier.Model;
    using HassanFaghihi.StatesInstitution.Forms.Templates.CartoonBlackAndWhite;
    using HassanFaghihi.Tools.Extensions;
    using NHibernate.Util;
    namespace HassanFaghihi.StatesInstitution.Forms
    public partial class FindOwner : ButtonForm
    private readonly List<Owner> _owners;
    public Owner SelectedOwner { get; set; }
    public FindOwner()
    try
    _owners = new OwnerFactory().GetOwners();
    catch (Exception ex)
    MessageBox.Show(this,
    "Cannot access data at this time, Please try again.\nError Message: {0}".FormatString(ex.Message),
    "Error", MessageBoxButtons.OK, MessageBoxIcon.Error, MessageBoxDefaultButton.Button1);
    InitializeComponent();
    SelectedOwner = null;
    public FindOwner(Owner owner) : this()
    SelectedOwner = owner;
    //TODO: Select Current Owner on GridView
    private void FindOwner_Load(object sender, EventArgs e)
    //IQueryable<Owner> owners = new OwnerFactory().GetOwnersQueryable();
    gridOwners.DataSource = _owners.ToList();
    private void btnSelect_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
    Guid id = (Guid) gridOwners.CurrentRow.Cells[@"OwnerId"].Value;
    SelectedOwner = _owners.First(w => id.Equals(w.OwnerId));
    Close();
    private void btnCancel_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
    Close();
    namespace HassanFaghihi.StatesInstitution.Forms
    partial class FindOwner
    /// <summary>
    /// </summary>
    /// <summary>
    /// </summary>
    /// <param name="disposing">true if managed resources should be disposed; otherwise, false.</param>
    components.Dispose();
    base.Dispose(disposing);
    /// <summary>
    /// </summary>
    Janus.Windows.GridEX.GridEXLayout gridOwners_DesignTimeLayout = new Janus.Windows.GridEX.GridEXLayout();
    System.ComponentModel.ComponentResourceManager resources = new System.ComponentModel.ComponentResourceManager(typeof(FindOwner));
    this.gridOwners = new Janus.Windows.GridEX.GridEX();
    this.btnSelect = new System.Windows.Forms.Button();
    this.btnCancel = new System.Windows.Forms.Button();
    this.panelContentPlaceHolder.SuspendLayout();
    this.panelButtonPlaceHolder.SuspendLayout();
    ((System.ComponentModel.ISupportInitialize)(this.gridOwners)).BeginInit();
    this.SuspendLayout();
    // panelHeader
    this.panelHeader.Size = new System.Drawing.Size(393, 30);
    this.panelContentPlaceHolder.Controls.Add(this.gridOwners);
    this.panelContentPlaceHolder.Size = new System.Drawing.Size(393, 135);
    this.panelButtonPlaceHolder.Controls.Add(this.btnCancel);
    this.panelButtonPlaceHolder.Controls.Add(this.btnSelect);
    this.panelButtonPlaceHolder.Size = new System.Drawing.Size(393, 29);
    // gridOwners
    this.gridOwners.AlternatingRowFormatStyle.BackColor = System.Drawing.Color.Gainsboro;
    gridOwners_DesignTimeLayout.LayoutString = resources.GetString("gridOwners_DesignTimeLayout.LayoutString");
    this.gridOwners.DesignTimeLayout = gridOwners_DesignTimeLayout;
    this.gridOwners.Dock = System.Windows.Forms.DockStyle.Fill;
    this.gridOwners.Font = new System.Drawing.Font("Microsoft Sans Serif", 8.25F);
    this.gridOwners.GroupByBoxVisible = false;
    this.gridOwners.Location = new System.Drawing.Point(0, 0);
    this.gridOwners.Name = "gridOwners";
    this.gridOwners.Office2007ColorScheme = Janus.Windows.GridEX.Office2007ColorScheme.Custom;
    this.gridOwners.Office2007CustomColor = System.Drawing.Color.Black;
    this.gridOwners.RowHeaderContent = Janus.Windows.GridEX.RowHeaderContent.RowIndex;
    this.gridOwners.RowHeaders = Janus.Windows.GridEX.InheritableBoolean.True;
    this.gridOwners.Size = new System.Drawing.Size(393, 135);
    this.gridOwners.TabIndex = 0;
    this.gridOwners.VisualStyle = Janus.Windows.GridEX.VisualStyle.Office2007;
    // btnSelect
    this.btnSelect.Anchor = ((System.Windows.Forms.AnchorStyles)((System.Windows.Forms.AnchorStyles.Top | System.Windows.Forms.AnchorStyles.Right)));
    this.btnSelect.DialogResult = System.Windows.Forms.DialogResult.OK;
    this.btnSelect.Image = global::HassanFaghihi.StatesInstitution.Forms.Properties.Resources.green_ok_icon_16px;
    this.btnSelect.ImageAlign = System.Drawing.ContentAlignment.MiddleLeft;
    this.btnSelect.Location = new System.Drawing.Point(315, 3);
    this.btnSelect.Name = "btnSelect";
    this.btnSelect.Size = new System.Drawing.Size(75, 23);
    this.btnSelect.TabIndex = 1;
    this.btnSelect.Text = "انتخاب";
    this.btnSelect.TextAlign = System.Drawing.ContentAlignment.MiddleRight;
    this.btnSelect.UseVisualStyleBackColor = true;
    this.btnSelect.Click += new System.EventHandler(this.btnSelect_Click);
    // btnCancel
    this.btnCancel.DialogResult = System.Windows.Forms.DialogResult.Cancel;
    this.btnCancel.Image = global::HassanFaghihi.StatesInstitution.Forms.Properties.Resources.red_cross_icon_16px;
    this.btnCancel.ImageAlign = System.Drawing.ContentAlignment.MiddleLeft;
    this.btnCancel.Location = new System.Drawing.Point(3, 3);
    this.btnCancel.Name = "btnCancel";
    this.btnCancel.Size = new System.Drawing.Size(75, 23);
    this.btnCancel.TabIndex = 2;
    this.btnCancel.Text = "خروج";
    this.btnCancel.TextAlign = System.Drawing.ContentAlignment.MiddleRight;
    this.btnCancel.UseVisualStyleBackColor = true;
    this.btnCancel.Click += new System.EventHandler(this.btnCancel_Click);
    // FindOwner
    this.ClientSize = new System.Drawing.Size(401, 210);
    this.Name = "FindOwner";
    this.RightToLeft = System.Windows.Forms.RightToLeft.Yes;
    this.Text = "FindOwner";
    this.Load += new System.EventHandler(this.FindOwner_Load);
    this.panelContentPlaceHolder.ResumeLayout(false);
    this.panelButtonPlaceHolder.ResumeLayout(false);
    ((System.ComponentModel.ISupportInitialize)(this.gridOwners)).EndInit();
    #endregion
    private Janus.Windows.GridEX.GridEX gridOwners;
    private System.Windows.Forms.Button btnSelect;
    private System.Windows.Forms.Button btnCancel;
    and here is my custom panel, regarding the issue, noted by microsoft
    using System;
    using System.Collections.Generic;
    using System.Linq;
    using System.Text;
    public class ControlContainer:Panel
    protected override void OnSizeChanged(EventArgs e)
    if (this.Handle != null)
    this.BeginInvoke((MethodInvoker)delegate
    base.OnSizeChanged(e);

Hi deadManN
    I can see that you have panels within panels and this is causing the issue. I can also see that you're using the multi layer panels to give you borders.
    I'm going to suggest that you modify the layout.
    Here's what your original ButtonForm.Designer.cs looked like after some minor tweaks to get rid of errors:
    using System.Drawing;
    partial class ButtonForm
    /// <summary>
    /// </summary>
    /// <summary>
    /// </summary>
    components.Dispose();
    base.Dispose(disposing);
    /// <summary>
    /// </summary>
    System.ComponentModel.ComponentResourceManager resources = new System.ComponentModel.ComponentResourceManager(typeof(ButtonForm));
    this.panelHeaderPadding = new WindowsFormsApplication1.ControlContainer();
    this.panelHeader = new WindowsFormsApplication1.ControlContainer();
    this.panelCloseButton = new WindowsFormsApplication1.ControlContainer();
    this.panelMain = new WindowsFormsApplication1.ControlContainer();
    this.panelContentPlaceHolder = new WindowsFormsApplication1.ControlContainer();
    this.panelButtonPlaceHolderPadding = new WindowsFormsApplication1.ControlContainer();
    this.panelButtonPlaceHolder = new WindowsFormsApplication1.ControlContainer();
    this.panelHeaderPadding.SuspendLayout();
    this.panelMain.SuspendLayout();
    this.panelButtonPlaceHolderPadding.SuspendLayout();
    this.SuspendLayout();
    // panelHeaderPadding
    this.panelHeaderPadding.Controls.Add(this.panelHeader);
    this.panelHeaderPadding.Dock = System.Windows.Forms.DockStyle.Top;
    this.panelHeaderPadding.Location = new System.Drawing.Point(0, 0);
    this.panelHeaderPadding.Name = "panelHeaderPadding";
    this.panelHeaderPadding.Padding = new System.Windows.Forms.Padding(4, 4, 4, 0);
    this.panelHeaderPadding.Size = new System.Drawing.Size(500, 34);
    this.panelHeaderPadding.TabIndex = 0;
    // panelHeader
    this.panelHeader.Dock = System.Windows.Forms.DockStyle.Fill;
    // panelCloseButton
    this.panelCloseButton.BackgroundImage = ((System.Drawing.Image)(resources.GetObject("panelCloseButton.BackgroundImage")));
    this.panelCloseButton.BackgroundImageLayout = System.Windows.Forms.ImageLayout.Zoom;
    this.panelCloseButton.Click += new System.EventHandler(this.panelCloseButton_Click);
    // panelMain
    this.panelMain.Controls.Add(this.panelContentPlaceHolder);
    this.panelMain.Controls.Add(this.panelButtonPlaceHolderPadding);
    this.panelMain.Dock = System.Windows.Forms.DockStyle.Fill;
    this.panelMain.Location = new System.Drawing.Point(0, 34);
    this.panelMain.Name = "panelMain";
    this.panelMain.Padding = new System.Windows.Forms.Padding(4);
    this.panelMain.Size = new System.Drawing.Size(500, 266);
    this.panelMain.TabIndex = 0;
    this.panelContentPlaceHolder.Location = new System.Drawing.Point(4, 4);
    this.panelContentPlaceHolder.Size = new System.Drawing.Size(492, 225);
    // panelButtonPlaceHolderPadding
    this.panelButtonPlaceHolderPadding.Controls.Add(this.panelButtonPlaceHolder);
    this.panelButtonPlaceHolderPadding.Dock = System.Windows.Forms.DockStyle.Bottom;
    this.panelButtonPlaceHolderPadding.Location = new System.Drawing.Point(4, 229);
    this.panelButtonPlaceHolderPadding.Name = "panelButtonPlaceHolderPadding";
    this.panelButtonPlaceHolderPadding.Padding = new System.Windows.Forms.Padding(0, 4, 0, 0);
    this.panelButtonPlaceHolderPadding.Size = new System.Drawing.Size(492, 33);
    this.panelButtonPlaceHolderPadding.TabIndex = 1;
    this.panelButtonPlaceHolder.Dock = System.Windows.Forms.DockStyle.Fill;
    this.panelButtonPlaceHolder.Location = new System.Drawing.Point(0, 4);
    // ButtonForm
    this.Controls.Add(this.panelMain);
    this.Controls.Add(this.panelHeaderPadding);
    this.Text = "Form1";
    this.panelHeaderPadding.ResumeLayout(false);
    this.panelMain.ResumeLayout(false);
    this.panelButtonPlaceHolderPadding.ResumeLayout(false);
    #endregion
    private ControlContainer panelHeaderPadding;
    private ControlContainer panelMain;
    private ControlContainer panelButtonPlaceHolderPadding;
    ...and here's what it looks like after I modified it:
    using System.Drawing;
    partial class ButtonForm
    /// <summary>
    /// </summary>
    /// <summary>
    /// </summary>
    components.Dispose();
    base.Dispose(disposing);
    /// <summary>
    /// </summary>
    System.ComponentModel.ComponentResourceManager resources = new System.ComponentModel.ComponentResourceManager(typeof(ButtonForm));
    this.panelTopBorder = new System.Windows.Forms.Panel();
    this.panelBottomBorder = new System.Windows.Forms.Panel();
    this.panelContentPlaceHolder = new WindowsFormsApplication1.ControlContainer();
    this.panelHeader = new WindowsFormsApplication1.ControlContainer();
    this.panelCloseButton = new WindowsFormsApplication1.ControlContainer();
    this.panelButtonPlaceHolder = new WindowsFormsApplication1.ControlContainer();
    this.SuspendLayout();
    // panelTopBorder
    this.panelTopBorder.Dock = System.Windows.Forms.DockStyle.Top;
    this.panelTopBorder.Location = new System.Drawing.Point(4, 34);
    this.panelTopBorder.Name = "panelTopBorder";
    this.panelTopBorder.Size = new System.Drawing.Size(492, 4);
    this.panelTopBorder.TabIndex = 1;
    // panelBottomBorder
    this.panelBottomBorder.Dock = System.Windows.Forms.DockStyle.Bottom;
    this.panelBottomBorder.Location = new System.Drawing.Point(4, 263);
    this.panelBottomBorder.Name = "panelBottomBorder";
    this.panelBottomBorder.Size = new System.Drawing.Size(492, 4);
    this.panelBottomBorder.TabIndex = 2;
    this.panelContentPlaceHolder.Location = new System.Drawing.Point(4, 34);
    this.panelContentPlaceHolder.Size = new System.Drawing.Size(492, 233);
    // panelHeader
    this.panelHeader.Dock = System.Windows.Forms.DockStyle.Top;
    // panelCloseButton
    this.panelCloseButton.BackgroundImage = ((System.Drawing.Image)(resources.GetObject("panelCloseButton.BackgroundImage")));
    this.panelCloseButton.Click += new System.EventHandler(this.panelCloseButton_Click);
    this.panelButtonPlaceHolder.Dock = System.Windows.Forms.DockStyle.Bottom;
    this.panelButtonPlaceHolder.Location = new System.Drawing.Point(4, 267);
    // ButtonForm
    this.Controls.Add(this.panelTopBorder);
    this.Controls.Add(this.panelBottomBorder);
    this.Controls.Add(this.panelContentPlaceHolder);
    this.Controls.Add(this.panelHeader);
    this.Controls.Add(this.panelButtonPlaceHolder);
    this.Padding = new System.Windows.Forms.Padding(4);
    this.Text = "Form1";
    #endregion
    private System.Windows.Forms.Panel panelTopBorder;
    private System.Windows.Forms.Panel panelBottomBorder;
    I removed the padding panels and set the header and footer panels to dock top and dock bottom. I then set the forms padding to 4 so that you get your desired black border around the outside and added two 4 pixel high panels docked to top and bottom
    to give you the desired border between header, content and footer panels.
    Mick Doherty
    http://dotnetrix.co.uk
    http://glassui.codeplex.com

• Form layout issue

Hi,
    I have to modify the Form layout of an existing application (Application Express 4.0.2.) where the data for each field is retrieved using SQL statements
    Presently the form looks something like this and the Data for each field is rendered properly in this layout:
      UNIT # :         123456
      ADMISSION #: 2012101510         DISCHARGE DATE:                 ADMISSION DATE:
      FIRST NAME:   JON                     LAST NAME: DOEFIRST NAME, LAST NAME and UNIT # are all "Display Only" item type.
    What I'm trying to do is to move "FIRST NAME" underneath "LAST NAME" and "UNIT #" next to "LAST NAME"
    This part is very simple. However, the issue I'm having is as soon as the "UNIT #" is moved next to "FIRST NAME", the data for "FIRST NAME" and "LAST NAME" simply disappear
    This is how it looks
      ADMISSION #: 2012101510         DISCHARGE DATE:                 ADMISSION DATE:
      FIRST NAME:                             UNIT #: 123456
      LAST NAME:    I have played around for hours and even created from scratch a new page with a new form using SQL statements to pull the data for each field, only to get the same result.
    Has anyone ever had this issue?
    Thank you
    Ruben
    Edited by: Ruben_920841 on Feb 22, 2013 9:24 AM

This sounds very odd.
    Is the data for First Name and Last Name fetched from the database with the standard built in fetch process for the page? What about the Unit field?
    Or are they "calculated" based on the data on the Unit field?
    If they come from different tables, perhaps you need to add a computation to the page so that everything happens in the correct sequence.
    >
    Hi Jorge,
    "First Name" and "Last Name" are fetched from a different table.
    I did create a Computation Page for those 2 items as you suggested but it did not fix the issue.
    Any other idea what it could be?
    Thanks again
    Ruben

• Check form allignment issue during printing

I have copied and modified the standard check printing SAP Script F110_PRINT_CHCK to create my own custom SAP Script ZFHR_PRINT_CHCK SAP Script.
    This new Z-script also prints the check and along with that in the main window it calls the remuneration statement developed using PE51.
    The remuneration statement prints correct data in the main window of the SAP Script however the data and texts are not properly aligned inside the MAIN window of the check printing Z SAP Script.....the left side is aligned with the window border but the data and text towards the right side of the MAIN window are distorted and not aligned with the border.
    Please let me know if anybody knows how to fix the issue.
    Thanks,
    Sourav

Hi Saurav,
    i am having same requirement but am not able to print remuneration statement in the main window.
    How did u do that. i have a form designed by funct. consultant in pe51. but how do i assing it to my script z110_prenum_chck??

Maybe you are looking for