[GeForceFX] S. .O. S fx5200-t128

tengo 14 maquinas con esta graphic card FX5200-T128, 128mb ddr, S-TV_out desde hace 7 meses,
en la ultima semana empesaron a reiniciarse, el disipador de la graphic card toma mucha temperatura produciendo el reinicio, las 14 maquinas estan en las misma condiciones se REINICIAn, necesito ayuda urgente ya que son herramientas de trabajo.-
MOTHERBOARD: asrock K7VM3
PROCESSOR: AMD sempron2400+
                   256 mb ddr
I have been having 14 maquinas with this graphic card Fx5200-t128, 128mb ddr, S-TV_out for 7 months, in completes week empesaron to be reinitiated, the dissipator of graphic card takes much temperature producing the resumption, the 14 maquinas estan in same the conditions REINICIAn, I need urgent aid since they are work tools. -  MOTHERBOARD:  asrock K7VM3 PROCESSOR:  256 AMD sempron2400+ mb ddr

Hi, how high the emperature of the cards are? are all of them getting hot? when you say Quote
the dissipator of graphic card takes much temperature
, what exactly do you meant to say? are they over 70° C? what  drivers you are using? the latest? fresh windows install? Directx? please provide more info about your PCs
here you can read some info that I guess will help you:
>> General FAQs for MSI SocketA boards <<
Is your problem caused by your PSU? 
Suggestions on posting and getting better answers
follow the forum rules, only english allow, salu2

Similar Messages

• Complete FX5200-T128 failure?

I've just tried installing an FX5200-T128 into a PC266 motherboard (using XP1600+ processor).
    The driver install was fine but the end result now is that when I boot I have about two seconds of 640x480 then the signal stops (screen goes blank and says "no signal input").
    I have absolutely no idea of how to proceed - the machine still works fine when booting from the old PCI card (which I removed before starting the install - the machine won't boot with both in place) or the built in VGA slot.
    I've tried setting the PC's BIOS to using PCI with an IRQ, PCI without and IRQ and just using the "built in AGP" option all with the same result.
    Any ideas very welcome.
    Thanks

balance,
    Have you try to insert your AGP Card to other system ?
    maybe is the AGP Card problem.
    Regards - Porsche -

• Need Cooling Fan For MSI FX5200-T128

Can anyone suggest a cooling fan to fit the MSI FX5200-T128.

Originally posted by cgrossi
    man, for me to overclock my fx5200 t128, i fitted a coolermaster dp5-6j31c that i used on my 1800+.
    Thats a pretty big heatsink. Doesnt it put strain on the AGP slot?

• FX5200 T128 and DVI Port :(

Dear Friends
    I have a MSI GeForce FX5200 T128 (128MB) VGA card.
    It has only D-Sub Port(DB 15-Pin) and a S-Video port and DO NOT HAVE A DVI Port :(
    But in the manual its written that
    "Support for dual-link DVI for compatibility with next-generation flat
    panel displays with resolutions greater than 1600x1200 without
    the need for reduced blanking"
    So, now I'm planning to buy a new LCD/TFT monitor, to take advantage of digital picture through DVI input without converting from Digital->Analog->Digital. SO that I'll not loose any quality.
    So Is it possible with my card ?
    I think its not possible as it does not ve a DVI port.
    Very bad product .................

Thank you all for your support.
    But, it has been writen in the FX5200 T128 section/features.
    So I thought .......
    Anyway seems I ve done a bad investment  Any exchange offer from MSI for Asian customers  in future 

• KM2M Combo-L(MS-6738) and FX5200-T128 DDR TV out 8x

?(
    I need some help, I need to know if I can install a videocard MSI FX5200-T128 DDR TV out 8x in a motherboard MSI KM2M Combo-L(MS-6738)
    Thanks

Aetius,
    I do not know, can you?  :D
    The card will work with the board, but I do not know if you can do it or not.  
    Richard

• FX5200-T128 AGP (Tv-Out)

Hello
    Hopefully someone can answer my question since MSI doesnt return my emails or my phone calls.  This makes me want to spend my hard earned money buying another MSI product.
    I just built myself a new system  and cant figure out why I am having the problems with this video card. I am using this video card until I decide which one to upgrade to.   A little about my system first.
    CPU:  AMD XP 3200+
    Ram: Cosair (2) 512meg) chips PC3200 (Mastching Pair)
    MB: Gigabyte 7nnxp (Latest Bios)
    Sound Card: Sound Blaster Live 5.1
    HD's: 85, 120, 160 gig Maxtor Drives
    MSI FX5200-T128 (Latest Bios)
    KDS VS-195 19 inch Monitor
    I am running the Latest Bios and software MSI FX 5200 Drivers 53.03 (Nvidia Drivers) for the FX5200-T128 AGP 8X video card and still have these problems.  
    The problems I am having probably have something to do with the refresh rate but i'm really not sure just guessing. The taskbar (down below) turns a solid color and you can't see the icons on it when dong different  tasks on the computer. Evently it goes back to normal and everthing goes back to normal.  When I first boot the computer up I get a white background (which doesnt bother me to much).  Plus I use Photoshop a lot and when I am first booting that up the screen goes to white but after its loaded up I see everything I need to see.  If I am in Photoshop doing some editing the whole screen turns white and usually the only way around it is to press the esc key and sometimes I loose my work and have to start over. If I go to the control panel then select the display icon/settings/advance/troubleshoot/hardware acceleration.  If I lower the performance on the card way down then i don't have a problem but why would I do this.  
    Any help would be greatly appreciated
    Michael

IF you had done a search and some research on that card you would see that it's a glorified GF2 440 MX equivelent and is not a high end video card for much else than a normal business workstation...graphic editing wouldn't be my first choice to do with that card...
    Now you could have a bad motherboard as well...power supply could be light on it's output to power your components...it could be a lot of different things...
    Need to troubleshoot your system with known good parts of the same manufacturer and chipsets...
    Good Luck!!
    Bonz

• FX5200-T128 Screen flash on log in....

Hi there,
    Just purchased the MSI FX5200-T128 card and installed with a new installation of XP and supplied drivers.  Upon log in with any user the screen flashes twice, then logs in.  Also when I go to the display settings and go to the FX5200 tab the screen flashes.  Windows update indicated that I needed a new driver signed in July (I think) so I downloaded these.  These were 45.23.  After installation of these, hitting the display manager toolbar icon causes the screen to flash, as well as retaining the previous flashing problems!
    This morning I have downloaded the 45.33 drivers with the same results.
    Any ideas why my screen keeps flashing!?
    Thanks in advance,
    Mark
    Athlon XP 2000
    Gigabyte GA-7VRXP
    1024Mb PC2700
    MSI FX5200-T128

I have another problem.  I know that support for this card is poor with the current XFree and have downloaded the run file from Nvidia.  I have a new HD and started to boot Mandrake 9.0 from CD.  It got as far as hitting enter to start the install....then the screen went blank and that was it....
    So now I have problems in both Linux and WinXP!!
    Any help would be much appreciated,
    Mark

• Concerning FX5200 T128 with and without fans!

I have seen the MSI FX5200 T128 VGA card in two shapes: one with a heat sink, and another, a bigger one, with a fan or what's called Twin Flow.
    Both of them are MSI GeForce FX5200 T128!
    What is the difference between them?

One with bigger fan is overclocked and with temp sensor.

• VGA FX5200 T128 (8917) driver to support Linux OS

Hello,
    Currently I am install red hat 9.0 (Linux) OS in my PC.
    But I encountered problem when detect my VGA card driver.
    (VGA FX5200 T128 (8917) driver)
    Have anyone encountered before, please advise alternative solution.
    Thank you in advance.
    Regards,
    vivaspeed

Originally posted by some body
    See HERE.
    vivaspeed Reply:
    Hello,
    Thank you of your reply,
    but I am confuse which one I need to refer?
    My processor is Pentium 4 and my VGA card is MSI FX5200-T128.
    So which "Graphics Drivers" I need? Linux IA32 or Linux IA64?
    And which "nForce Drivers"?
    Should I need to upgrade my BIOS before I install the driver?
    My motherbroad series is 875P Neo Series.
    can please guide how to upgrade by manually (not LiveUpdate).
    At tne meantime, I found another VGA driver from "www.viaarena.com/?PageID=296"
    but is only provide for "AS IS" type. May I know is "MSI FX5200-T128" as same as "AS IS" type?
    Thank you in advance.
    regard,
    vivaspeed
    [email protected]

• FX5200-T128 mosfets extremely hot

Hi,
    I have a MSI Geforce FX5200-T128 video card. I'm worried with the 2 MOSFETS near the BIOS chip and Svideo-out because it is getting extremely hot. Is this normal?
    Thanks.

Mosfets normally get hot.
    They are generally designed to handle high heat. I wouldn't worry about them unless your having problems.  If they do worry you I would attach some tiny heatsinks to them with thermal epoxy. Radio Shack sells some or any small heatsink will do.

• Is the FX5200-T128 video card compatible with an Athlon 64 CPU and a K8N mobo?

I am building a new computer based on the Athlon 64 3000 processor and the mobo MSI K8N Neo-FSR.
    I intended to use MSI MS-8907 GeForce FX5200-T128 as the video card.
    However I have been told that this video card might not be compatible either with the Athlon 64 processors or with the mobo MSI K8N Neo-FSR.
    Is it compatible or not?
    If it's not compatible, what is the cheapest MSI video card compatible with the Athlon 64 and the K8N?
    Thank you in advance for your help.

If it's there, it means they at least inserted the card, booted, and installed drivers, as far as what they do from that point is anyones guess. You will see the far right column shows 4x or 8x.
    I agree, it is minimal info at best and not my idea of what should be included in a test report.
    I don't see any reason why that card would not work, the market is saturated with that type of card.

• FIFA2003 don't run on FX5200 T128 ???

I have just purchased a FX5200 T-128. I have this runnig on a AMD 2600 with 512 Mb.
    But my Fifa 2003 doesn't run. I can reach the introduction movie and the menu, but after setting all the match modes when the game is loading the program is shuted down and leave me to the desk.
    Can some one help me with the configurations?????
    Chucky

Chucky,
    My crystal ball is still in the shop for repairs and without it, I cannot quite make out the hardware in your comp. Please list your Hardware, OS and specs on your Power Supply.
    Take Care,
    Richard

• 648F Neo + MSI FX5200-T128 + P4 2.8

Hi,
    having som problems with Neo 648F+ FX5200 + 2X256 DDR400 + P4 2.8Ghz CPU+ PSU 450W.
      it all works fin untill i installed the P4 2.8Ghz (i had Celeron 2.8Ghz). the system works more slowly & some times when i open one aplication the PC restarts ...
    Anybody have a solution for this problem?? Then just buy som new hardware!

Is this a 2.8 Northwood or a 2.8 Prescott. The board doesn't support Prescott.
    http://www.msi.com.tw/program/products/mainboard/mbd/pro_mbd_cpu_support_detail.php?UID=470

• 648F Neo + MSI FX5200-T128 + Celeron

Hmmmm... having som problems with Neo + FX5200 + Celeron CPU, it all works fin untill i install the Nvidia driver. the system works fine if i use a P4 478 CPU.
    When the driver is install there is no picture, only black screen after loading windows.
    If i install a MSI FX5600 there is picture and every thing works fin.
    Anybody have a solution for this problem?? Then just buy som new hardware!
    the Celeron CPU is a 2400 & 2500

Version 44.03 and the newst driver.
    If i use a XFX FX5200 gfx card there is no problems only if you use the MSI FX5200 gfx card there is problems

• MSI fx5200 T128

i bought this card but when i install the driver the system sometimes crushes out.
     And an error message appers "system recovered from a serious problem".
     what can i do?is there a general problem with this cards between the drivers which comes together?
     please help!

everpower 300W PSU
     512 mb ddr ram
     gigabyte S648FX-RZ mainboard
     p4 3.0E
     ASUS cd-rom
     msi fx5200 td128 graph_cs card..
     operating system:
     XP/XP SP2  does not matter when i install driver it begins crushing.

Maybe you are looking for

• Why do we pay so much money for Apple but no device can stand a fall? Even with a case.

I feel that apple should make better products that look good and is durable. That's crazy how we all spend over $200 on a product and the moment you may accidentally drop your device, the whole thing shatters. I had put a otter box on my device and,

• I can't connect to my Wi-Fi from My iPad 3G!

Hi! I bought a iPad 16GB 3G for maybe a month ago and I can't connect to my Wi-Fi. I bought it in Sweden and I live in Sweden. Now I can only go on Safari and such on My 3G network. Please help!

• DataBase problem, when update ResultSet

Hi, I use mysql drivers and the problem is: i create a connection and then a statement with option CONCUR_UPDATABLE. Calling stmt.getResulSetConcurrency(), the answer is CONCUR_UPDATABLE, but if i execute a query, calling rs.getConcurrency() the answ

• Checking  the content of the file

Can somebody help me my problem is that I need to check whether a certain program places the comments correctly ex. /**/ this is the only comment that we are going to chek. I do have the program however it doesn,t work . Here is the code can somebodu

• When i plug i pod to computer, the laptop says the iipod is corrupt and i tunes shuts down

when i plug in ipod to computer a pop up saays the ipod  is corrupt, when its scanned by the computer is comes up as clean. if i open i tunes and then plug in the ipod the i tunes shuts down everytime. I have updated both itunes and ipod and brought