Hard problem with audio device installing for Lenovo G430 t6600

Dear all,
as I read about this problem from many messages in this forum, I have the same problem when install audio device for Lenovo G430. I want to write this message and hope that someone can help and show me the detail way to fix this problem and this is also to help others customers of Lenovo.
Sure that I did all the ways that messages in this forum showed to fix:
First, I downloaded hotfix - patch and Conexant Smart audio drive files which suitable with my model-type of laptop (G430, use win XP SP2), these files I downloaded from Lenovo website.
Then I uninstall all audio devices from my Laptop
install Hotfix first, and then, I install Conexant Smart audio 
But, in the end I received the message: could not find the media device...blap blap and of course, my laptop keep...have no any sound
If Lenovo G430 support for Win Vistra, why my Laptop had a normal situation (all drives were installed, and the sound was good) when I bought it and the laptop run Win XP SP2. I had this problem when I re-install sound drive from the drive disk the supplier deliver to me, after this, my laptop have no sound any more!!.
So, please, if someone (and maybe the supporter-computer technician from Lenovo) can help me and other customers(who have this problem) to solve and fix  with a detail way, we will say many thanks. This problem made me feel Lenovo is a hard laptop to use.
please contact to me through email: [email protected] Thank you very much 

P.S.: The firewire hub was labeled to be OS X compatible ... Is there any specific data available a firewire hub should meet so that there are absolutely no problems in OS X 10.4?
THX!

Similar Messages

• HP Compaq dc5750 SFF boot problem with USB devices installed.

HP Compaq dc5750 SFF
    AMD Athlon (tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 3800+
    2.00 GHz 1.37 GB of RAM
    XP Professional SP2 with latest updates.
    HP Compaq Business System BIOS (786E3 BIOS)(ver. 2.36 Rev. A)
    This is a problem when a Microsoft web camera is installed prior to the boot up of the computer
    The webcam works fine if it is installed after the boot up.
    When any type of USB product that does not have an OS is installed in any USB port the computer freezes at the BIOS POST screen and will not finish the POST unless the USB device is removed. If there is an OS on the USB device it boots normally to that device and it also boots normally to the installed OS if the USB device is not installed.
    Contacted HP Support and was told to update the BIOS, which I had already done. Then I was told that the computer was out of warranty and I could pay for the service if I wanted help. I agreed to pay if the problem was fixed. This brought a reply that they did not know if the problem could be fixed.
    The next day I received an email with Critical Alerts, one showing the BIOS update I had already installed and 2 other non critical updates.
    Since HP did not show any interest in fixing this problem I am posting it here to see if anyone else has had this problem.

Hi,
    Boot into the bios and change the boot priority order and save the setting change.  Look under the Storage TAB drop down and then Boot Order. Highlight USB and press enter and then the down arrow to move it below the hard drive.  Save the changes when you exit the bios.
    HP DV9700, t9300, Nvidia 8600, 4GB, Crucial C300 128GB SSD
    HP Photosmart Premium C309G, HP Photosmart 6520
    HP Touchpad, HP Chromebook 11
    Custom i7-4770k,Z-87, 8GB, Vertex 3 SSD, Samsung EVO SSD, Corsair HX650,GTX 760
    Custom i7-4790k,Z-97, 16GB, Vertex 3 SSD, Plextor M.2 SSD, Samsung EVO SSD, Corsair HX650, GTX 660TI
    Windows 7/8 UEFI/Legacy mode, MBR/GPT

• Problem with a new battery for lenovo g530

i've perchased a new Lenovo Battery for my G530 4446-24G laptop and i can't turn on the computer with the battery only and in addition to that when the computer is connected to power i can't turn on the computer unless i unplug the battery from the computer and than after i've turned it on with power , plug the battery back to the computer.
    can you help me solve this problem? is this a battery or computer problem?

I have had the very same issue. If I start my G530 up and the battery is installed, it won't start. If I remove the battery and start the laptop using AC power, it starts fine and I can then reinsert the battery and all continues well. In addition, I can shutdown the laptop (with the AC power remaining plugged in and the battery inserted) and it will start up just fine. It's the INITIAL start that requires the battery first be removed. As is obvious, the laptop can't be started up using only the battery (no AC power). The laptop didn't behave this way originally but does so now.

• Problems with OS X install for iMac

I just purchased an iMac 5,2 (serial lookup says late 2006). I'm trying to install OS X (version 10.6.2) and I'm receiving a 'Mac OS X can't be installed on this computer' error message. Am I using the wrong version or is something else wrong?  Thanks!

You need to first update to 10.5.8 Leopard ... then, if your computer will accept it, buy the Snow Leopard disc from Apple.   This is a step by step guide.
    First, check that your machine is suitable for Snow Leopard.   It needs to be Intel core 2 duo based.
    Minimum specs for Snow Leopard.              Mac OS X v10.6 Snow Leopard -Read the Technical Specifications
    To buy the DVD, if you are from the USA go to http://store.apple.com/us/product/MC573/mac-os-x-106-snow-leopard
    In Europe or otherwise substitute your national code in place of /us above.
    In the UK …  the last known price was £14.
    Before you start upgrading, back up your files.
    Once you have upgraded to Snow Leopard you will need to apply the Combo updater.   Mac OS X 10.6.8 Update Combo v1.1  and follow with a software update to pick up any later updates.

• Problems with audio panning.

Am having problems with audio tracks. For example: when capturing a clip where a person is talking, there would be 2 tracks of audio - one a radio mic (Track 1) and another mic (Tack 2)capturing ambient sound. I often delete the ambient track (Track 2) and am left with the the main audio from a radio mic (Track 1).
    The problem is when I open up the main audio track (Track 1) and pan the audio track from -1 to 0 or even to +1! It says it has done it but the sound still comes out of the left speaker.
    It is a very recent problem that I wonder may be something to do with preferences or settings.
    We have had no problems with the speakers at all.
    Thanks very much,
    Geoff

You have your audio outputs set to 'dual mono', not 'stereo'.... go to:
    Sequence>Settings> 'Audio Outputs' tab > then highlight the 'Stereo' button, then click OK...
    problem solved...

• TS5376 I'm having a problem with downloading and installing the new version of itunes for windows (11.1.4)  I have done everything the troubleshooting article has said and it is still not working properly.

'm having a problem with downloading and installing the new version of itunes for windows (11.1.4)  I have done everything the troubleshooting article has said and it is still not working properly.  I have even done a repair to see if that works and it has not.  Has anyone else found a new way to get it working?

Try Troubleshooting issues with iTunes for Windows updates.
    tt2

• Iphone 5- Won't show up in itunes. Error message " Device drivr software was not successfully installed. Please consult with your device manufacturer for assistance getting this device installed. Digital Still Camera- Failed" HELP!

Error message  " Device driver software was not successfully installed. Please consult with your device manufacturer for assistance getting this device installed. Digital Still Camera- Failed" HELP!

Hi, I was able to reformat my iPod and that worked. I read it on one of the threads and I am copy pasting the method below:
    I opened the "My Computer" window and right-clicked on my ipod, and then selected "Format". I select "Yes" to format since I don't have anything on the nano to delete anymore.
    I then Eject my nano from the computer and did a restart while the nano is disconnected from the computer.
    Once Windows finish loading I reconnect the USB to the nano(back of computer) which automatically pulls up iTune. It asked me to name the new ipod detected and created a playlist for that specific ipod name.
    Pasted from <http://discussions.apple.com/thread.jspa?threadID=1050784&tstart=15>
    Thanks!

• "There is a problem with your device,We're sorry the device you connected may be damaged and cannot be activated for service. "

My problem is after i did a restore on my 32gb ipod touch i now get a error on itunes that says "There is a problem with your device,We're sorry the device you connected may be damaged and cannot be activated for service. " Please help

In the ipad discussion forums there apparently is a HUGE problem with people not being able to update to ios 4.3.3, it apparently locks up their devices and they are also getting the error "there is a problem with your device".... some are reporting the same problem with their ipod touch as well... it looks like it's a global issue
    The forum is in the ipad section under the title of "There is a problem with your device".
    I have dodged a bullet on this one since i have not updated my ipod's or ipad in the last couple of days.... i will hold off syncing to itunes until this issue is fixed... good luck, and spread the word if you can to get apple to listen

• No audio device installed (Big iss

Hello all,?I have Vista Ultimate and am using an Audixy 4. After installing the new drivers today (SBAXVSD_PCDRV_LB_2_2_0002) I lost my sound. At the device manager i see that "This device is working properly."?When I go to Controle panel/Sound I see the device but I almost none of the commands work (Disable, Test, Configure) only the Properties work but there I cannot do anything useful. When I right click on the Sound icon at the bottom right of the screen and go to Open Volume Mixer, it says "No audio device installed"?Yersterday I also had this issue and reinstalled Vista with a fresh install which fixed the problem. Today I had the same thing again and decided to use my onboard sound card (RealTek, 623_Vista_APO), and nothing changed! I am still getting the same errors as with the Audixy 4. Is there any sollution to this Vista bug? :angry:?Thanks for reading

I am not sure why anyone is not replying with a resolution but I am having a similar problem. I am having a computer custom built and the Technician building it claims that Windows Vista will not recognize both the Soundblaster Xi Fi Extreme Music sound card and the MSI 8800GTX 768MB video card that I have chosen for the configuration. This is due to some conflict. The Technician claims the problem is the sound card and Creative needs to update drivers before this configuration can be done. Is this true? Can anyone explain why? I know Creative has Windows Vista drivers but apparently for this situation it does not resolve the conflict.

• FMLE encoding stopped: Problem with capture device. Incorrect samples given by the device.

Hi Support,
    I am trying to use FMLE to encode and stream video from an Axis P1346 IP camera, via Axis' Streaming Assistant software, to a Wowza server.
    Everyting appears to be working perfectly and the encoding and resultant stream quality is excellent. Sometimes after a few hours and sometimes after just a few minutes, the encoding will stop with the following error:
    Tue Mar 26 2013 11:47:18 : Session Stopped
    Tue Mar 26 2013 11:47:18 : Problem with capture device. Incorrect samples given by the device. Stopping encoding session.
    I have attached a recent log of a session that only lasted a few minutes - do you have any ideas on how to resolve this instability?
    =================================================================
    File: C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Flash Media Live Encoder 3.2\FlashMediaLiveEncoder.exe
    Description: Adobe® Flash® Media Live Encoder
    Copyright: © 2009 - 10 Adobe Systems Incorporated. All Rights Reserved. Adobe, the Adobe logo, and Flash are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. <AdobeIP#0000716>
    Version: 3.2.0.9932
    =================================================================
    Tue Mar 26 2013 11:42:10 : Selected video input device: TowerBridge
    Tue Mar 26 2013 11:42:10 : Failed with error 80040154:CoCreateInstance(CLSID_VideoMixingRenderer9, NULL, CLSCTX_INPROC, IID_IBaseFilter, pFilterVideoMixingRenderer.ppv())
    Tue Mar 26 2013 11:42:10 : Display Color Quality Warning : Display color quality is currently lower than 32 bit. Colors in video display may be distorted when encoding is not on. To change the display color, open the Display Properties, Settings tab and change color quality to 32 bit.
    Tue Mar 26 2013 11:42:12 : No audio capture devices detected. : Flash Media Live Encoder requires an audio capture device to be connected and properly installed.
    Tue Mar 26 2013 11:42:24 : Primary - Connected to FMS/3,5,7,7009
    Tue Mar 26 2013 11:42:24 : Primary - Network Command: onFCPublish
    Tue Mar 26 2013 11:42:24 : Primary - Stream[fmlestream] Status: Success
    Tue Mar 26 2013 11:42:24 : Primary - Stream[fmlestream] Status: NetStream.Publish.Start
    ==========================================================
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-16"?>
    <flashmedialiveencoder_profile>
        <preset>
            <name>Custom</name>
            <description></description>
        </preset>
        <capture>
            <video>
            <device>TowerBridge</device>
            <crossbar_input>0</crossbar_input>
            <frame_rate>30.00</frame_rate>
            <size>
                <width>640</width>
                <height>360</height>
            </size>
            </video>
            <timecode>
            <frame_rate>15</frame_rate>
            <systemtimecode>true</systemtimecode>
            <devicetimecode>
                <enable>false</enable>
                <vertical_line_no>16</vertical_line_no>
                <burn>false</burn>
                <row>Bottom</row>
                <column>Left</column>
            </devicetimecode>
            </timecode>
        </capture>
        <encode>
            <video>
            <format>H.264</format>
            <datarate>1000;</datarate>
            <outputsize>640x360;</outputsize>
            <advanced>
                <profile>Baseline</profile>
                <level>3.1</level>
                <keyframe_frequency>1 Second</keyframe_frequency>
            </advanced>
            <autoadjust>
                <enable>false</enable>
                <maxbuffersize>1</maxbuffersize>
                <dropframes>
                <enable>false</enable>
                </dropframes>
                <degradequality>
                <enable>false</enable>
                <minvideobitrate></minvideobitrate>
                <preservepfq>false</preservepfq>
                </degradequality>
            </autoadjust>
            </video>
        </encode>
        <restartinterval>
            <days></days>
            <hours></hours>
            <minutes></minutes>
        </restartinterval>
        <reconnectinterval>
            <attempts></attempts>
            <interval></interval>
        </reconnectinterval>
        <output>
            <rtmp>
            <url>rtmp://localhost/live</url>
            <backup_url></backup_url>
            <stream>fmlestream</stream>
            </rtmp>
        </output>
        <metadata>
            <entry>
            <key>author</key>
            <value>Octopus MT</value>
            </entry>
            <entry>
            <key>copyright</key>
            <value>Octopus MT</value>
            </entry>
            <entry>
            <key>description</key>
            <value>Tower Bridge - London, UK</value>
            </entry>
            <entry>
            <key>keywords</key>
            <value>"Tower Bridge", London</value>
            </entry>
            <entry>
            <key>rating</key>
            <value></value>
            </entry>
            <entry>
            <key>title</key>
            <value>Tower Bridge - LIVE</value>
            </entry>
        </metadata>
        <preview>
            <video>
            <input>
                <zoom>100%</zoom>
            </input>
            <output>
                <zoom>100%</zoom>
            </output>
            </video>
            <audio></audio>
        </preview>
        <log>
            <level>100</level>
            <directory>C:\Users\Administrator\Videos</directory>
        </log>
    </flashmedialiveencoder_profile>
    ==========================================================
    DumpGraph [00CA91F8]
        Filter [00CABFDC] Output Video Renderer
              Pin [00CAC3B4] Input [Input] Connected to pin [00CACE1C]
        Filter [00CA9C8C] Input Video Renderer
              Pin [00CAA064] Input [Input] Connected to pin [03BA33A4]
        Filter [02F6AF10] Mux
              Pin [02F6AF70] FLV7 [Input] Connected to pin [02F6FC00]
              Pin [02F6B790]  audio [ Input] This pin is not Connected
              Pin [02F6BA08]  out [ Output] This pin is not Connected
        Filter [00CAEADC] AVI Decompressor 0003
              Pin [00CAEC14] XForm In [Input] Connected to pin [02F70D88]
              Pin [00CACE1C] XForm Out [Output] Connected to pin [00CAC3B4]
        Filter [03BA326C] AVI Decompressor
              Pin [00CAACD4] XForm In [Input] Connected to pin [02F68BF8]
              Pin [03BA33A4] XForm Out [Output] Connected to pin [00CAA064]
        Filter [02F70048] H264 Compressor
              Pin [02F70070] Input [Input] Connected to pin [02F6F898]
              Pin [02F70D88] Preview [Output] Connected to pin [00CAEC14]
              Pin [02F6FC00] Output1 [Output] Connected to pin [02F6AF70]
              Pin [02F71228]  Output2 [ Output] This pin is not Connected
        Filter [02F68AF0] Input RGB
              Pin [02F68B08] Input [Input] Connected to pin [02F60178]
              Pin [02F68BF8] Output [Output] Connected to pin [00CAACD4]
        Filter [02F6F118] FPS Controller Encoder
              Pin [02F6F128] Input [Input] Connected to pin [02F6E880]
              Pin [02F6F898] Output [Output] Connected to pin [02F70070]
        Filter [02F5FAB8] YV12
              Pin [02F5FAD0] Input [Input] Connected to pin [03BA3F24]
              Pin [02F60178] Output [Output] Connected to pin [02F68B08]
        Filter [02F6E778] Resize
              Pin [02F6E790] Input [Input] Connected to pin [02F6E620]
              Pin [02F6E880] Output [Output] Connected to pin [02F6F128]
        Filter [02F6DF60] YV12 0002
              Pin [02F6DF78] Input [Input] Connected to pin [02F6DE00]
              Pin [02F6E620] Output [Output] Connected to pin [02F6E790]
        Filter [02F6D680] FPS Controller Resize
              Pin [02F6D690] Input [Input] Connected to pin [00CA9B6C]
              Pin [02F6DE00] Output [Output] Connected to pin [02F6DF78]
        Filter [00CAB9CC] Video Tee
              Pin [00CABA34] Input [Input] Connected to pin [03B9EE9C]
              Pin [03BA3F24] Output1 [Output] Connected to pin [02F5FAD0]
              Pin [00CA9B6C] Output2 [Output] Connected to pin [02F6D690]
              Pin [03BA3454]  Output3 [ Output] This pin is not Connected
        Filter [00CA99C4] Smart Tee
              Pin [00CA9A2C] Input [Input] Connected to pin [00C0974C]
              Pin [03B9EE9C] Capture [Output] Connected to pin [00CABA34]
              Pin [00CAE204]  Preview [ Output] This pin is not Connected
        Filter [00C0A6DC] SOURCE
              Pin [00C0974C] Video [Output] Connected to pin [00CA9A2C]
    DumpGraph [00CA91F8]
        Filter [00CABFDC] Output Video Renderer
              Pin [00CAC3B4] Input [Input] Connected to pin [00CACE1C]
    Major type {73646976-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}  MEDIATYPE_Video
    Sub type   {E436EB7A-524F-11CE-9F53-0020AF0BA770}  MEDIASUBTYPE_RGB8
    Not temporally compressed
    Sample size 230400
    Source rectangle ( Left 0 Top 0 Right 0 Bottom 0)
    Target rectangle ( Left 0 Top 0 Right 0 Bottom 0)
    Size of BITMAPINFO structure 40
    640 x 360, 8 bpp c:0
    Image size 230400
    Planes 1
    Pels per metre (0, 0)
    Colours used 256
    AvgTimePerFrame 333333, 30 fps
        Filter [00CA9C8C] Input Video Renderer
              Pin [00CAA064] Input [Input] Connected to pin [03BA33A4]
    Sample size 230400
    Image size 230400
    Planes 1
    Pels per metre (0, 0)
    Colours used 256
        Filter [02F6AF10] Mux
              Pin [02F6AF70] FLV7 [Input] Connected to pin [02F6FC00]
    Sub type   {37564C46-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}  Unknown GUID Name
    Temporally compressed
    Variable size samples
    640 x 360, 12 bpp c:37564c46
    Image size 345600
    Planes 1
    Pels per metre (0, 0)
    Colours used 0
              Pin [02F6B790]  audio [ Input] This pin is not Connected
              Pin [02F6BA08]  out [ Output] This pin is not Connected
        Filter [00CAEADC] AVI Decompressor 0003
              Pin [00CAEC14] XForm In [Input] Connected to pin [02F70D88]
    Sub type   {30323449-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}  Unknown GUID Name
    Sample size 345600
    640 x 360, 12 bpp c:30323449
    Image size 345600
    Planes 1
    Pels per metre (0, 0)
    Colours used 0
              Pin [00CACE1C] XForm Out [Output] Connected to pin [00CAC3B4]
    Sample size 230400
    Image size 230400
    Planes 1
    Pels per metre (0, 0)
    Colours used 256
        Filter [03BA326C] AVI Decompressor
              Pin [00CAACD4] XForm In [Input] Connected to pin [02F68BF8]
    Sub type   {56555949-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}  MEDIASUBTYPE_IYUV
    Sample size 345600
    640 x 360, 12 bpp c:56555949
    Image size 345600
    Planes 1
    Pels per metre (0, 0)
    Colours used 0
              Pin [03BA33A4] XForm Out [Output] Connected to pin [00CAA064]
    Sample size 230400
    Image size 230400
    Planes 1
    Pels per metre (0, 0)
    Colours used 256
        Filter [02F70048] H264 Compressor
              Pin [02F70070] Input [Input] Connected to pin [02F6F898]
    Sub type   {32315659-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}  MEDIASUBTYPE_YV12
    Sample size 345600
    640 x 360, 12 bpp c:32315659
    Image size 345600
    Planes 1
    Pels per metre (0, 0)
    Colours used 0
              Pin [02F70D88] Preview [Output] Connected to pin [00CAEC14]
    Sub type   {30323449-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}  Unknown GUID Name
    Sample size 345600
    640 x 360, 12 bpp c:30323449
    Image size 345600
    Planes 1
    Pels per metre (0, 0)
    Colours used 0
              Pin [02F6FC00] Output1 [Output] Connected to pin [02F6AF70]
    Sub type   {37564C46-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}  Unknown GUID Name
    Temporally compressed
    Variable size samples
    640 x 360, 12 bpp c:37564c46
    Image size 345600
    Planes 1
    Pels per metre (0, 0)
    Colours used 0
              Pin [02F71228]  Output2 [ Output] This pin is not Connected
        Filter [02F68AF0] Input RGB
              Pin [02F68B08] Input [Input] Connected to pin [02F60178]
    Sample size 345600
    Image size 345600
    Planes 1
    Pels per metre (0, 0)
    Colours used 0
              Pin [02F68BF8] Output [Output] Connected to pin [00CAACD4]
    Sub type   {56555949-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}  MEDIASUBTYPE_IYUV
    Sample size 345600
    640 x 360, 12 bpp c:56555949
    Image size 345600
    Planes 1
    Pels per metre (0, 0)
    Colours used 0
        Filter [02F6F118] FPS Controller Encoder
              Pin [02F6F128] Input [Input] Connected to pin [02F6E880]
    Sample size 345600
    Image size 345600
    Planes 1
    Pels per metre (0, 0)
    Colours used 0
              Pin [02F6F898] Output [Output] Connected to pin [02F70070]
    Sample size 345600
    Image size 345600
    Planes 1
    Pels per metre (0, 0)
    Colours used 0
        Filter [02F5FAB8] YV12
              Pin [02F5FAD0] Input [Input] Connected to pin [03BA3F24]
    Sub type   {32595559-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}  MEDIASUBTYPE_YUY2
    Sample size 460800
    640 x 360, 16 bpp c:32595559
    Image size 460800
    Planes 1
    Pels per metre (0, 0)
    Colours used 0
              Pin [02F60178] Output [Output] Connected to pin [02F68B08]
    Sample size 345600
    Image size 345600
    Planes 1
    Pels per metre (0, 0)
    Colours used 0
        Filter [02F6E778] Resize
              Pin [02F6E790] Input [Input] Connected to pin [02F6E620]
    Sample size 345600
    Image size 345600
    Planes 1
    Pels per metre (0, 0)
    Colours used 0
              Pin [02F6E880] Output [Output] Connected to pin [02F6F128]
    Sample size 345600
    Image size 345600
    Planes 1
    Pels per metre (0, 0)
    Colours used 0
        Filter [02F6DF60] YV12 0002
              Pin [02F6DF78] Input [Input] Connected to pin [02F6DE00]
    Sample size 460800
    Image size 460800
    Planes 1
    Pels per metre (0, 0)
    Colours used 0
              Pin [02F6E620] Output [Output] Connected to pin [02F6E790]
    Sample size 345600
    Image size 345600
    Planes 1
    Pels per metre (0, 0)
    Colours used 0
        Filter [02F6D680] FPS Controller Resize
              Pin [02F6D690] Input [Input] Connected to pin [00CA9B6C]
    Sample size 460800
    Image size 460800
    Planes 1
    Pels per metre (0, 0)
    Colours used 0
              Pin [02F6DE00] Output [Output] Connected to pin [02F6DF78]
    Sample size 460800
    Image size 460800
    Planes 1
    Pels per metre (0, 0)
    Colours used 0
        Filter [00CAB9CC] Video Tee
              Pin [00CABA34] Input [Input] Connected to pin [03B9EE9C]
    Sample size 460800
    Image size 460800
    Planes 1
    Pels per metre (0, 0)
    Colours used 0
              Pin [03BA3F24] Output1 [Output] Connected to pin [02F5FAD0]
    Sample size 460800
    Image size 460800
    Planes 1
    Pels per metre (0, 0)
    Colours used 0
              Pin [00CA9B6C] Output2 [Output] Connected to pin [02F6D690]
    Sample size 460800
    Image size 460800
    Planes 1
    Pels per metre (0, 0)
    Colours used 0
              Pin [03BA3454]  Output3 [ Output] This pin is not Connected
        Filter [00CA99C4] Smart Tee
              Pin [00CA9A2C] Input [Input] Connected to pin [00C0974C]
    Sample size 460800
    Image size 460800
    Planes 1
    Pels per metre (0, 0)
    Colours used 0
              Pin [03B9EE9C] Capture [Output] Connected to pin [00CABA34]
    Sample size 460800
    Image size 460800
    Planes 1
    Pels per metre (0, 0)
    Colours used 0
              Pin [00CAE204]  Preview [ Output] This pin is not Connected
        Filter [00C0A6DC] SOURCE
              Pin [00C0974C] Video [Output] Connected to pin [00CA9A2C]
    Sample size 460800
    Image size 460800
    Planes 1
    Pels per metre (0, 0)
    Colours used 0
    Tue Mar 26 2013 11:42:24 : Session Started
    Tue Mar 26 2013 11:42:24 : Video Encoding Started
    Tue Mar 26 2013 11:47:18 : Video Encoding Stopped
    Tue Mar 26 2013 11:47:18 : Session Stopped
    Tue Mar 26 2013 11:47:18 : Problem with capture device. Incorrect samples given by the device. Stopping encoding session.
    Tue Mar 26 2013 11:47:18 : Primary - Network Command: onFCUnpublish
    Tue Mar 26 2013 11:47:18 : Primary - Stream[fmlestream] Status: NetStream.Unpublish.Success
    Tue Mar 26 2013 11:47:18 :
    ================== Encoding Statistics ====================
                            Current                        
                                           Input              Output
                 Time    Bit Rate     Drops      fps     Drops      fps
    Audio  :                                 
    Video 1:   0:04:50    644 Kbps        72    74.00         0    15.00
                            Average                         
                                           Input              Output
                 Time    Bit Rate     Drops      fps     Drops      fps
    Audio  :                                 
    Video 1:   0:04:50    983 Kbps        75    29.40         0    29.36
    ===========================================================
    ================= Publishing Statistics ===================
             Bandwidth     Buffer   Frame Drops
    Primary:  824 Kbps   0.00 Sec          0
    Backup :    0 Kbps   0.00 Sec          0
    ===========================================================
    Tue Mar 26 2013 11:47:18 : Failed with error 80040273:CoCreateInstance(CLSID_VideoMixingRenderer9, NULL, CLSCTX_INPROC, IID_IBaseFilter, pFilterVideoMixingRenderer.ppv())
    Tue Mar 26 2013 11:47:56 : Primary - Network Status: NetConnection.Connect.Closed status
    Tue Mar 26 2013 11:47:56 : Primary - Disconnected
    Thank you for your assistance
    Richard

Please attach the session log file.

• [Vox] MSI VOX TV BOX USB 2.0 problem with audio drivers compatibility

Ok,let's go...
    I have a DELL Latitude d510 laptop with a centrino 1.73 GHz procesor and a soundcard supported by Sigmatel software Sigmatel C-Major audio.I bought MSI VOX TV BOX USB 2.0 and tried to install it on my lap top.Yes,I had problems with SP2 on my XP and the MSIVPS software from the instalation CD was crashing every time I tried to start it,but I solved those problems by downloading the latest drivers and the 3.xx version of MSIPVS.But...I still have a problem with audio.To be precise it seems that my audio drivers are incompatible with the VOX drivers.So now I have video but I don't have audio.Also I installed the tv card on my desktop machine and it worked like a charm(everything workes:audio,video,the old MSIPVS which I like better than the new one cause it supports my remote,has better way of managing scanned channels,e.t.c ,but I have USB 1.1 on my MB so the image quality is very poor).I did a lot of experimenting,for example i uninstaled my audio drivers(that Sigmatel C-Major thing),and installed the old MSIVPS and guess what...IT WORKED but there is no use from this cause I don't have audio On the other hand if I have everything installed then in the MSIVPS (the 3.xx version not the old one) under audio I get CD Player as an input audio device(what happened with microphone...?).To cut the long story short I tried a bunch of things and still no audio.Is there any other case of DELL audio software-VOX incompatibility?Any ideas,or solutions?

thank you for answering me. y have no pci card working, only usb 2.0 and sata devices. also, the MSI geforce 9600gt PExp 2.0 gpu. the only usb 2.0 devices which work, are the flash (pen) drives, keyboard and mouse. but no way that the WLAn adapter and TVcapture, both usb 2.0 work.i've  tested them front side and rear side and is the same failure: if i use a pendrive, works ok. if i insert the wlan or the tv capture stop work as the 2.0 and a advertising window tell me to change to a 2.0 port, means the ports are working slower, at 1.1.  i still have the other PC, built on the MSI K9N4-slif mobo, tested them and both devices work at perfection.  i have 2 screenshots to show you:
    this, is the device manager (sorry, in spanish but you understand that's about the nVIDIA EHCI USB 2.0 controller. the 2nd one seems to be more sensitive (works worth) then the first one. when the tvcapture begin work, then fails, i'm trying to update this controller, does it ok but then the devicemanager-window freeze. i must stroke the "enter" key to "accept" / finish the update. then, fails again:
    the other one is from everest corporate edition:
    both drivers marked with purple colour!
    i think i should update this Win XP drivers, but how? the usbport.inf file (C:\Windows\inf) don't change anything. i don't want to switch xp to vista, i'm happy whit it.
    i'm thinking also on another possibility: could be an energy failure? some usb devices, like the big usb flash dives. 250-320gb, fail because the 5v/usb are receiving it's not enough. could be, but that means this mobo has no solution and i'll loose my money.
    thank you very much and i'll stay alert of your suggestions. by

• No Audio Devices Installed

I was listening to music today when all the computer no longer played with the headphones. I would put different headphones in the jack and it would only play on the computer speakers. Then the computer froze and I had to reboot it. Now under the sound file it says there are no audio devices installed. What should I do?
    Any help would be great!

HI,
    EHanrehan, you have a loptop DV6700 hece please post in the Laptop section.
    Hi,
    WError, if you are getting Error Code - 10, then it represents that the drivers are not installed correctly.
    In order to resolve the issue, unintsall the Realtek Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from Program and Features. Restart the PC and then install the drivers from Recovery Manager. You can also download the driver sp26860.exe and then update with sp37324.exe and your issue will be resolved.
    Good Luck
    • Say thanks by clicking the "Kudos! White Star" which is on the left.
    • Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your problem.

• No audio devices installed? (Pavilion g7-1318dx Notebook Windows 7)

Someone please help me out with this, I would be so so soooo grateful.
    From out of the blue my Pavilion g7-1318dx Notebook running Windows 7 won't play any audio at all. It says that there are no audio devices installed. I've been reading other posts on this forum for a couple days now, and none of the options have worked for me. Prior to the audio disappearing I haven't updated anything or installed anything new (though yesterday, I did install a few updates hoping that maybe the problem was that something was outdated... but it wasn't). I did a system restore, and still nothing. Also, I can't record sound either (obviously) as it's telling me there are no audio devices installed.
    I ran the device manager, and under sounds, video, and game controllers the only audio device listed is AMD High Definition Audio Device (which is what my notebook uses for audio apparently, when I connect to my TV which, incidentally, works fine!) but the IDT HD Audio Driver is not working at all. I've tried reinstalling the driver, but I get an error every time and it says it's unable to install it. The answer might be a simple one to someone out there, but it eludes me. 
    So....anyone out there who can help me? Please.

You can try few more steps..
    i) Completely uninstall IDT first from control panel and then download it  from here 
        Temporily disable the anti-virus while re-installing the IDT.
    ii) Run HP Support Assitant and check if any HP updates are pending..like BIOS Update..
    Recently i came across a similar issue where the sound disappered after a adobe flash update also. So you an try uninstall/reinstall flash and check also.
    Let me know what happens..
    Also if nothing works then the last step would be to perform a recovery (factory reset). If problem continues after recovery also the it has to be a hardware issue..
    Note:
    If you have HP Support Assistant installed on the computer(The Blue Question Mark) then open it ==> Complete all pending Updates & Tuneups==> Restart and Check. It may solve your problem
    Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
    **Click on “Kudos” Star if you think this reply helped** Or Mark it as "Solved" if issue got fixed.

• Problem with recording device

Try to use Echo/Sound test service, as well as a couple friends on the list and get the following message "Problem with recording device".  I have also searched in the community, but found many issues releated, but no solutions that fit the problem.  Headset: Turtle Beach XP SevenSkype Version: 6.22.81.105Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate Service Pack 1; 64 - bit Tested in sound recorder, and records my voice, and able to playback and hear my horrible singing. I did find a rather odd way to resolve the issue temporarily. I also use hangouts from time to time, and when I start a video call, it will ring, and send out, and I can then call out using skype to a friend/sound test and it will work fine for the rest of the call. Able to talk, and do whatever.  Unfortunatley, with the listed method above I have to repeat the process everytime I want to make a call, or accept someones call. Rather... Annoying. Any solution to this, or what can be causing this issue?  

I suggest  you download and install the latest generic Realtek audio drivers as they should be compatible with the computer model you listed in a previous post.  I run a similar model to that one and have no issues with it.  Skype is rather resource intensive on that netbook when participating in video calls due to the limitations of the processor and onboard video chipset. The latest generic Realtek audio drivers (Select "High Definition Audio Codecs" - 32 bit Windows 7)http://www.realtek.com/downloads/okay, i have pretty much given up trying to use Skype on this netbook but i came back to report the known data just in case anyone else might find it useful. to begin with 1) let's get this upfront. i am ignorant, ill-informed, tech-illerate and stupid. i stipulate to this going in. i've NO idea what the hell i'm doing. 2) hardware = ASUS eeePC1005HA, Win7Starter32, 1G DDR2, Intel Atom280, 250GHDD 3) per the above suggestion i went to the RealTek site and looked for the driver, but first 4) i had SlimDriver look around for me and it said there was a newer driver (i think dated 2011) which i had it download & install 5) so that didn't seem to make the slightest difference in Skype performance (i.e. none) so 6)as in (3) above i went to http://152.104.125.41/downloads/downloadsView.aspx?Langid=1&PNid=24&PFid=24&Level=4&Conn=3&DownTypeID=3&GetDown=false and it offered me 2 choices of sites from which to download Version R2.78 for 32bit Win7 so i picked one at random and it downloaded 2 files, 1 a .exe and the other a PART which i have no idea what the hell that is. i barely know enuf to double clic on the filename in WinExplorer Downloads so that's what i did first on the .exe file cuz that one had a file size greater than zero (unlike the PART file) and got an error message saying Win7 didn't know what to do with this file and could i please suggest a software to use on it. 7) so i deleted it and started over with the same result and then i repeated step 7) only this time i got only the .exe file in my Downloads folder and when i double-clicked it i actually got the Install Wizard to run. 9) so while the Wizard was running i went and looked in my "Windows 7 In Depth" by Cowart & Knittel and found nothing in the index under RealTek so i went and looked at Drivers and based on clues i found there i went to Control Panel ->Hardware & Sound -> Device Manager ->RealTek HD Audio [hidden under expandable Processors - Sound, Video & game conrollers]->(LeftClick to get Update Driver Software), and wait about a year and a half for 'Onliine Search for Software', followed by the message "the best driver software for your device is already installed". 9)so by this time the Install Wizard has finished Uninstalling the previous version of the driver and wants me to RESTART and that's right now in real time so i am now closing this browser and if i ever finish restarting i will continue this response in a new reply window starting with step (10), whatever that turns out to be. the suspense is killing me.

• Trouble with audio devices

I wrote a simple Java application to record audio on some mixer and then play it back. With my headphones / microphone connected, I got the following list of mixers:
    1. Primary Sound Driver : Direct Audio Device: DirectSound Playback
    2. Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000 : Direct Audio Device: DirectSound Playback
    3. SoundMAX HD Audio : Direct Audio Device: DirectSound Playback
    4. Primary Sound Capture Driver : Direct Audio Device: DirectSound Capture
    5. Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000 : Direct Audio Device: DirectSound Capture
    6. SoundMAX HD Audio : Direct Audio Device: DirectSound Capture
    7. Java Sound Audio Engine : Software mixer and synthesizer
    8. Port Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000 : Port Mixer
    9. Port SoundMAX HD Audio : Port Mixer
    Of these, mixers 2, 5 and 8 are not available when the headphones are detached, as expected.
    Now my problem is that when the headphones are not connected, any audio being played out through the sound card can be recorded through mixers 4 and 6 above. This includes sounds created by the operating system, any audio files being played out etc. However, when I connect my headphones, the audio at the microphones can be recorded through mixers 4 and 5 above but any audio produced by the computer (again, sounds produced by the OS, audio files being played out etc.) cannot be recorded at any mixer. I tried mixer 6 above without success.
    Is it not possible to record computer audiio when a microphone is connected? If it is, how?

Uncle_Sam wrote: I wrote a simple Java application to record audio ..
    There is no simple way to record sound in Java, AFAIU.
    Uncle_Sam wrote: ...on some mixer and then play it back. ...
    Now my problem is that when the headphones are not connected, any audio being played out through the sound card can be recorded through mixers 4 and 6 above. This includes sounds created by the operating system, any audio files being played out etc. However, when I connect my headphones, the audio at the microphones can be recorded through mixers 4 and 5 above but any audio produced by the computer (again, sounds produced by the OS, audio files being played out etc.) cannot be recorded at any mixer. I tried mixer 6 above without success.
    Is it not possible to record computer audio when a microphone is connected? If it is, how?
    Significant question. Are you interested in getting this code to work for the machine you sit in front of, or is this for 'the general end user'?
    I have no general solution for the latter, but for a single machine, installing an 'audio loop-back' (either software or hardware) might be the answer. That is the most intelligent thing I can offer that might help get around this problem.
    (Note, also posted as ) [Trouble with audio devices|http://groups.google.com.au/group/comp.lang.java.programmer/browse_frm/thread/9983c6cd3e8204fd/e40278adaa2854cf] on usenet newsgroup comp.lang.java.programmer, and no, I personally do not consider that to be either a cross-post or multi-post (if anyone is interested in my opinion!).

Maybe you are looking for

• My iPod touch 4G won't come on!

Okay, here's the issue; my iPod touch locked automatically while I was reading "his robot girlfriend" using iBooks. I pressed the home button, as I usually do, to unlock it and it didn't respond in the least. I then tried the sleep/wake button, and s

• Doubt in ACH CCD Format

Hi We are using ACH - CCD format and for Line 6, we need the foll input: Individual identification number: Company's identification number for the receiving company. When I checked it, this is stored in DTAUSCCD7 - CCD7 - Identification Number Where

• Edit XML payload of messages before restart

Is there a way to edit the payload of a message before to restart it? I allway get the following message: "you can only edit header/body parts" Thanks, Laurent

• CD/DVD drive reading games as blank cd

I am using HP Pavillion series, P6823W, Product QN642 AA#ABA with OS Win7.  I often play games using dvds and until now have had no problems.  Tonight when I tried to use it, the message that came up asked me what I wantd to do with the blank cd/dvd.

• Transfering music from iphone to Macbook

My old macs hardrive crashed but i had all my music on there so i need to get it back onto my computer. I still have the music on my iphone though, so is there an application that will help me do this? I've been looking for a while but i cant find on