when I want to preview the project before print, I got a blue screen
And it also happens to one of my colleague on his SL300
My thinkpad is T400 2767 cto P8600 3G DDR3-1033 
the vista is the latest with all the patches and so do the office 2007
the important information show on the blue screen is 
============================
APC_INDEX_MISMATCH
Techincal information
***  STOP: 0x00000001, (0x7FFDE000,0x0000FFFF, 0x000000000)
============================
The  blue screen is the same to my colleague's sl300 with vista home basic and project 2007
previously the system works fine, I mean, No blue screen
 If any more information required, or the minidump is needed  I can attach it
T400 2767 CTO
P8600
DDR3 1066 3GB
250G 5400rpm
BT/FP/5350/2GTB
LP141WP2-TLB1

Try running chkdsk C: /r on the command line and make sure your hard drive is error free.
Also update your BIOS to the latest one if you have not already done so.
Testing your memory for errors would also be useful.

Similar Messages

• When I open FireFox i get the blue screen of death and then vista restarts. I get to login and then afterthe welcome window it crashes and restarts again. I can open in safe mode but if I open firefox again it restarts this loop.

The other day I opened firefox after the latest update in September. Firefox then closes and then i get logged off and vista(32 bit) restarts. I get back to login and when I try to login it gives me the blue screen and restarts again with the selection screen (start in safe mode....)I was able to login on safe mode and then on admin afterwards. Thinking the problem was just an error I went back and opened firefox on my account and the loop started again. I was forced to remove firefox but I want ti back and I want to know how this can be fixed so I can put it back on my computer.

See below -- the way I asked the question the first time may not be clear. This post was a goof but I can't figure out how to delete it

• E2500 Wireless Causing Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) with My Company's VPN (AT&T Net Client)

Since recently replacing my home router with a Linksys E2500, I have been getting Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) with my Company's VPN (AT&T).  It only happens when I am running wireless with my E2500.  If I am hooked up to my E2500 through a ethernet cable it doesn't happen.  I have updated the BIOS on my Lenovo Thinkpad T410 and ensured all of my drivers are up to date.  I am  99.9% sure the problem is caused by my Linksys E2500 because I have used my laptop on other wireless routes at work and school and never get this problem.  I am also ensured that my E2500 has the current firmware installed and upgraded my Company's VPN to the most current level to no avail.
    I am getting DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Blue Screen of Death in agnfilt.sys.  Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks in advance.
    Solved!
    Go to Solution.

The symptoms you describe could be symptomatic of a variety of things to include hardware/software issues, overheating caused by a failed processor fan, bad memory (RAM), failing or underpowered power supply, CPU overheating, motherboard, video card, faulty or unsigned device drivers, CMOS battery going bad, BIOS and firmware problems, dirty hardware components, programs hanging or unresponsive in the background, and even malware. If the computer is overheating, it usually begins to shutdown/restart on a more regular basis.
    If the machine is only crashing at home after establishing a connection but not at work when establishing a connection, then its probably an issue with your network configuration or something (i.e. wireless adapter) causing a conflict and not a malware issue.
    The DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error is usually due to a bad driver or faulty/incompatible hardware or software. This error condition means that a kernel-mode process or driver tried to access a memory location to which it did not have permission, or at a kernel Interrupt ReQuest Level (IRQL) that was too high.

• Blue screen and corrupted icons with 10.5.7

Hello.
    I installed 10.5.7 update, and it seemed to go fine, but yesterday night it froze and got all pixelated while i was watching a movie, and today i doesnt want to log on...
    in verbose mode startup it freezes at some xxxResponder line (never saw that before...)
    and if it DOES manage to continue, I just get a blue screen with some black boxes and the icons are all funky and pixelated ???
    Help!

Ok... really strange...
    The install disc did not want to boot, gave me loads of failures and errors... and then just gave me a blue screen...
    I needed to do some urgent work, and so I accessed the vista partition...and that worked (?!?)
    ...after switching off the computer, and restarting ... it booted successfully and just gave me an error report to send to apple... ? right.... whatever, as long as it's working again...

• IPod Causing Blue Screen of Death on Windows Vista

I'm posting this in the correct forum now:
    For some reason, all of a sudden, whenever I plug in or unplug my iPod to my computer, the computer crashes and quickly shows a blue screen of death before restarting. It has not done this before today. I haven't done anything out of the ordinary with the iPod or the computer that would cause it to do this.
    When iTunes opened, it said there was a Windows Update to fix a problem with iPods corrupting upon disconnecting from the PC, but when I tried to download the update, it said something about the update not being needed for this system. The iPod isn't corrupted, everything is still on it. I don't know what the deal is.
    I tried system restore back to like a week ago, but this did nothing to help.

First, update the USB Root Driver on your computer: http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=305136 Even if there are no new drivers for your computer, follow the last part of the article and let Windows update your USB driver.
    Second, be sure you are using a rear port on your computer.
    Third, with only the iPod, mouse and keyboard connected (no speakers, no mic, nothing else), reassign the drive letter on your iPod. Try M or P or Z: http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=93499

• Qosmio X775 blue screen error Code 116 with OpenGL and video programs

After updating windows I found that I was getting blue screen messages when I tried to use OpenGL in Photoshop or when I open Adobe After Effects and other video programs.
    The mini dump message is:
    ==================================================
    Dump File         : 072512-32151-01.dmp
    Crash Time        : 7/25/2012 8:46:34 PM
    Bug Check String  :
    Bug Check Code    : 0x00000116
    Parameter 1       : fffffa80`0b507010
    Parameter 2       : fffff880`0f39f4d4
    Parameter 3       : 00000000`00000000
    Parameter 4       : 00000000`00000002
    Caused By Driver  : nvlddmkm.sys
    Caused By Address : nvlddmkm.sys+19e4d4
    File Description  :
    Product Name      :
    Company           :
    File Version      :
    Processor         : x64
    Crash Address     : ntoskrnl.exe+7f1c0
    Stack Address 1   :
    Stack Address 2   :
    Stack Address 3   :
    Computer Name     :
    Full Path         : C:\windows\Minidump\072512-32151-01.dmp
    Processors Count  : 4
    Major Version     : 15
    Minor Version     : 7601
    Dump File Size    : 370,384
    ==================================================
    I've looked this up with no result. Can anyone help.  (Note: I am fairly literate but not a computer geek.)
    Sheilamacd
    Sheilamacd

Hi there,
    Sorry for bringing this thread back up but I have the exact same laptop and the exact same problem. I believe I've had this problem since this thread has been posted, but have just come across this thread. I've done a factory reset through the built in recovery options but I still come across these errors (BSODs and graphical glitches, also from nvlddmkm.sys and 0x116 errors). Whenever I run a Furmark GPU stress test, the FPS is fine until I hear the fan turn on, which the frames then drop extremely low (5 fps or so). Once temperature of the GPU drops a bit and the fans turn off, the FPS rises again back to normal. This continues for awhile (dropping and going back up) until it crashes with an OpenGL error. I also did a Memtest to check my RAM, but it all checked out ok. At first I ordered a recovery disc because the recovery partition was not working for some reason (kept crashing/freezing). I tried it again recently and the recovery went through. I'm not quite sure if the built in recovery and the recovery media discs are different, but I'm hoping it will make a difference when it gets here. If the recovery disc does however not work, should I just assume its a hardware issue and send it to an ASP for repair? Extremely hesitant because of the high cost...Any help would be much appreciated. Been bothered by this issue for a month...

• Iphone 5s Blue screen error while sync with iTunes?

While try to sync iphone 5s with iTunes, immediately getting blue screen and phone restarted. Please help.

Forgot to add that I replaced it my self. After I replaced the back I tested the phone out before screwing the last 2 screw next to the lighting port. The phone worked then. But that was before i plugged in the Touch ID cable.

• Project 2007 with Office 365 online

Hi,
    I am looking for the Project 2007 compatibility with Office 365 online with SP 2013.
    Is this possible? If yes, what is the procedure to configure that.
    I have not worked on Project Server, if anyone can help me or provide any reference links that will be very helpful.
    Thanks
    Ankit
    Thanks Ankit

Ankit,
    You are talking about multiple things in your question, so let me try and clarify the question.
    1) Office 365 +SP 2013 is not Project Server. Project Server is a totally separate application built on SharePoint. And in Office 365, Project Server is offered as Project Online, which is an additional license you need to purchase.
    2) With that settled, I will assume you are talking about Project Stand-alone with SharePoint. As far as I know, this "Sync" functionality was only available starting Project 2010, so I am guessing using Project 2007 will not work.
    3) That pretty much leaves us with Manually uploading Project (.mpp) files into SharePoint, just like any other document, and if this is what you want, then it should work with no issues.
    If none of the above answered your question, please post some more details, and we will try to help.
    Prasanna Adavi,PMP,MCTS,MCITP,MCT http://thinkepm.blogspot.com

• How do i get rid of the blue screen in develop mode, with a big white x in it???  this is on LR6, never had this problem in LR4

I go to photos i have already modified in LR4, now in LR6 and all i get is an annoying blue screen with a white x in it.  I cannot see my work.  Help!!!!!

Well, then you have to do without GPU acceleration. For most users, it doesn't seem to represent a big improvement.
    But GPU support in LR is at an early stage, and will probably make more of a difference in future versions.
    You can read more about here: GPU notes for Lightroom CC (2015)

• Blue Screen on start up with dual monitors

I have a macpro running Mac OS X 10.5.6 (9G55) when 2 monitors are hooked up to it the computer the machine Blue Screens on start up. This also occurs when the computer wakes up from a deep sleep. Currently the only work around is to just use one monitor. Ive read the posting here and on macosrumors.com, but there does not seem to be a solution, however most post are from last summer. Was this fixed at some point? Is there a solution? I also tried boot from another drive (from another macpro) with both monitors hooked up and the problem continues.
    Ive also read the KB article and removed ApplicationEnchancer.bundle, but the problem continues.
    http://support.apple.com/kb/TS1545?viewlocale=en_US
    Any help would be much appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Scott

Scott,
    Ok here are the next things on my list, and I will start with what I think is the most valuable to the just plain fun and simple you and I would be shocked if it fixed it. I only skimmed your other post, if you feel that something I recommend is a repeat you can ignore it and I will not take any offense. Sorry If my post is a little loopy I've been up for way to long.
    1) Safe Boot your mac. To do so hold shift whilst your Mac boots. Please note it will take longer to load.
    Starting up into Safe Mode does several things:
    1. It forces a directory check of the startup volume.
    2. It loads only required kernel extensions (some of the items in /System/Library/Extensions).
    3. In Mac OS X 10.3.9 or earlier, Safe Mode runs only Apple-installed startup items (such items may be installed either in /Library/StartupItems or in /System/Library/StartupItems; these are different than user-selected account login items).
    4. It disables all fonts other than those in /System/Library/Fonts (Mac OS X 10.4 or later).
    5. It moves to the Trash all font caches normally stored in /Library/Caches/com.apple.ATS/(uid)/ , where (uid) is a user ID number such as 501 (Mac OS X 10.4 or later).
    6. It disables all startup items and login items (Mac OS X 10.4 or later).
    7. Mac OS X 10.5.6 or later: A Safe Boot deletes the dynamic loader shared cache at (/var/db/dyld/). A cache with issues may cause a blue screen on startup, particularly after a Software Update. Restarting normally recreates this cache.
    http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1564
    2) Try reseting the Pram.
    Resetting PRAM and NVRAM
    1. Shut down the computer.
    2. Locate the following keys on the keyboard: Command, Option, P, and R. You will need to hold these keys down simultaneously in step 4.
    3. Turn on the computer.
    4. Press and hold the Command-Option-P-R keys. You must press this key combination before the gray screen appears.
    5. Hold the keys down until the computer restarts and you hear the startup sound for the second time.
    6. Release the keys.
    http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1379
    3) Reset the startup Disk. Open System Preferences -> Startup Disk -> Select Mac OS X.
    I'll leave you with that, please come back with your results.
    Weston

• Help   Blue screen on start up

Hey Guys,
    I could use a little help on this one.
    Symptoms:
    I am only getting a blue screen on start up.
    This happened after I downloaded an FLV player.
    I think it was called "whimpy flv player."
    Might be a coincidence (not sure).
    I can start up in safe mode only and can get online hardwired, but the option for wireless is gone.
    Any help would be appreciated.
    Poncho

First try resetting your PRAM
    Then try booting from your install disc and verifying/repairing your hard drive.
    Disk Utility
    1. Insert the Mac OS X Install disc that came with your computer, then restart the computer while holding the C key.
    2. When your computer finishes starting up from the disc, choose Disk Utility from the Installer menu. (In Mac OS X 10.4 or later, you must select your language first.)
    Important: Do not click Continue in the first screen of the Installer. If you do, you must restart from the disc again to access Disk Utility.
    3. Click the First Aid tab.
    4. Click the disclosure triangle to the left of the hard drive icon to display the names of your hard disk volumes and partitions.
    5. Select your Mac OS X volume.
    6. Click Repair. Disk Utility checks and repairs the disk.

• Help!! Cant stay connected with Vista.

I have had Verizon DSL for a few years and never a problem. Just recently bought a new computer with Visa ( was using XP ) and my ethernet connection goes in and out. I have a Westell 327w modem. Called the Verizon help and couldnt get anything resolved. I even thought at first it was the ethernet card in the computer but exchanged it and same thing.. All the lights on the front of the modem are on (internet, dsl, wireless, etc.) except the ethernet which flashes on and off when I cant connect. Sometimes it will stay on for the whole day and sometimes off and on all day long. Have to shut off and unplug numerous times to stay connected. Have even hooked old computer back up and it works fine. Is there a patch to download for Vista? A friend said he heard of compatibility problems with Vista and DSL. Can anyone help?

#1 Use ipconfig /all on Vista. See the details at http://www.ncsu.edu/resnet/windows/ipconfig/vista.​php
    #2 The Default Gateway that you found with ipconfig /all go to with your web browser.
    #3 You will be asked for the user name and password. Please enter in the current user name and password for the router.
    b) The Default Password is in the manual/user's guide.
    I am not sure, but I think the Default user name and password "admin" and "password" respectively.
    #4 After logging in to it, press the print screen button on your keyboard.
    Go to MS Paint. Go to Start -> All Programs -> Accessories -> Paint.
    Since I do not have Vista - source of info, http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/Windows/en-US/hel​p/f5feb1df-8dd7-4ab0-9f65-3c1c89a329ab1033.mspx
    Press the CTRL and V keys at the same time.
    Save the file as a JPG/JPEG (use "save as file type" as need be).
    Then upload it. Use "Add Attachments" (just above "View discussion in a popup") or use http://tinypic.com/
    If you are the original poster (OP) and your issue is solved, please remember to click the "Solution?" button so that others can more easily find it. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the "Kudos" button.

• Blue screens every few hours with this code SYSTEM_SER​VICE_EXCEP​TION atikmdag.s​ys

My desktop blue screens and shuts down every few hours the last two days. Before it does I get this code  SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION atikmdag.sys
    I ran the diagnostics and the only fail I got was for the USB port the FAILURE ID: 9GDN6C-7K4&KN-QFFWLJ-8D0U03
    The HP support assistant says I don't have any updated to do and I haven't changed anything? Help? 

Hello @amaphotography,
    Welcome to the HP Forums, I hope you enjoy your experience! To help you get the most out of the HP Forums I would like to direct your attention to the HP Forums Guide First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More.
    I have read your post on how your desktop computer displays a Blue Screen with an "system service exception" error message, and I would be happy to assist you in this matter!
    To prevent your system from locking up in a Blue Screen state in the future, I recommend following the steps in this document on Computer Locks Up or Freezes (Windows 8).
    If the issue persists, please call our technical support at 800-474-6836. If you live outside the US/Canada Region, please click the link below to get the support number for your region.
    http://www8.hp.com/us/en/contact-hp/ww-phone-assis​t.html
    I hope this helps!
    Regards
    MechPilot
    I work on behalf of HP
    Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
    Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!

• Firefox.exe is causing a blue screen of death in Windows Vista.

I was browsing the internet a few hours ago when my computer bluescreened. This is the first time this has ever happened on my 2-year-old system, so when Windows booted up again I searched for a way to diagnose the problem. The resulting Windows Debugging Tool cited Firefox.exe as the cause of the crash.
    Has anybody else had this issue? Is there a solution?
    Please and thanks! :-D

I have this problem for 3 weeks now.
    Blue screen occurs 2/3 times a day, only when FF running (tested with IE : problem disapears).
    More blue screens occur when playing a video, but happens without Flash player anyway.
    Seems to be a minidump / AppDataLocal Temp... error.
    Any idea ?

• My iPad has a blue screen  What's wrong with it

My iPad has a blues screen what's wrong ?

Hold the home and power button down until it restarts. If it continues, restore it. If it continues and only happens in one app, contact the developer or update the app if it has any updates. If it happens with not just one app, reserve an appointment at your local Apple Store and have it replaced. http://www.apple.com/retail/geniusbar/

Maybe you are looking for

• SAP_BASIS IMPORT_PROPER Error during SPAM for CRM Upgrade

Hi All, During SPAM IMPORT_PROPER for component SAP_BASIS, encountered error. Checking the Import Logs of the queue, we see error logs in Activate inactive runtime objects. Sample message below. May we ask how to fix the error for us to be able to co

• Create a list of all of a certain entry?

I have a table with many entries, marking dates and amounts from a bank statement as 'donations' or 'bills' etc Can I have a 2nd table, which automatically searches for all entries marked 'donations' and enters their relevant date? I have partially s

• Photo showing in bottom left corner of Camera but nowhere to be found on phone

I took a picture on my iPhone 5S (upgraded to iOS 8) and it is nowhere to be found on my phone. I took it with the front facing camera and I used the + button to take the photo. It showed the 1 counter on the screen as if I were taking a boost pictur

• Error: found in negative cache / failed to load

Hi Folks, I have been extending the Report Quality Issue (UI_QM_CREATE) fiori app. Tried in two ways, 1. Web IDE As per the App Extensions guide i have been extended the app and tested the Extension application by choosing the index.html. here am fac

• Upgrade from Aperture 1.0

Hi, Years ago I purchased my Aperture 1.0 software which I would like to upgrade now to 2.0. I found the instal disc but cannot find the serial to be able to upgrade and save 100 €. Can anyone advise where I could get the serial of my copy? The 1.0 i