HELP for editing program that comes with the EOS REBEL T3

I have Canon Rebel T3. Recently I had computer problems and my programs were wiped out.
It is not the driver for the camera, but the editing program that came with the camera, where files were placed, cropped, sorted, etc. I have searched everywhere for this and cannot find it.Help

http://community.usa.canon.com/t5/EOS-Rebel/Canon-EOS-Rebel-T3-Need-editing-program-that-came-with-this/m-p/145165#U145165

Similar Messages

• Where can I find the programs that come with the iPad mini ?

I just purchased an iPad mini with retina display.  Would someone be so kind as to tell me where I download the programs that come with this model please?  We seem to have skipped that step when setting it up at the store

How to get all the iWork apps, iPhoto, and iMovie for free on an eligible iPhone or iPad
    http://www.imore.com/how-get-all-iwork-apps-iphoto-and-imovie-free-eligible-ipho ne-or-ipad
    About Free Apple Apps for iOS 7 compatible devices
    http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5913
     Cheers, Tom

• Canon EOS Rebel T3. Need editing program that came with this camera.

I have Canon Rebel T3. Recently I had computer problems and my programs were wiped out.
    It is not the driver for the camera, but the editing program that came with the camera, where files were placed, cropped, sorted, etc. I have searched everywhere for this and cannot find it.Help

Here:
    http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/consumer/products/cameras/slr_cameras/eos_rebel_t3_18_55mm_is_ii_lens_kit#DriversAndSoftware

• Is the single edition app that comes with creative cloud just for apple publishing or can I publish on both apple and android?

Is the single edition app that comes with creative cloud just for apple publishing or can I publish on both apple and android? I'm only seeing information on apple intergration.

You’ll need either a Pro or Enterprise account. And you will have to publish any non-iPad app as multi folio. Single edition, regardless of your plan, is iPad only.

• I purchased a powermac pro and it came with logic Pro 9 (but with out the additional suite of programs that comes with). How can I reregister or reinstall Logic Pro 9 to get those features?

I could really use some insight into this please also how many gigs of RAM should my power mac have it only has two right now and logic tends to glitch up majorly.

My original question :
    I purchased a powermac pro and it came with logic Pro 9 (but with out the additional suite of programs that comes with). How can I reregister or reinstall Logic Pro 9 to get those features?

• The app for texting that comes with the phone keeps crashing what should i do?

the app for texting that comes with the Iphone keeps crashing what should i do?

Have you tried any of the Basic Troubleshooting Steps...
    Restart... Reset... Restore from Backup...  Restore as New...
    Restart / Reset
    http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1430
    Backing up, Updating and Restoring
    http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1414
    If so... What were the Results...?

• I lost my logic 8 pro serial number. I can't find the booklet that comes with the serial number. How can retrieve this? I upgraded from logic pro 7. I changed hard drives and now it keeps asking for the serial number. But I can't find it. Where can I requ

I lost my logic 8 pro serial number. I can't find the booklet that comes with the serial number. How can retrieve this? I upgraded from logic pro 7. I changed hard drives and now it keeps asking for the serial number. But I can't find it. Where can I request it? Thanks!

If you still have the receipt or other proof of purchase, you can ask Apple to send you the serial. Otherwise, bad luck mate.. Good news is, you can now buy Logic Pro 9 from App Store for just 199 USD

• HT4623 MY replacement iPhone 5 will not play my music stored on the phone on the music app that comes with the phone.  It shows the albums and artist but the music will not play.  How do I get the app to work correctly.  It works on my iPad and my wifes p

help me to play my music on the music app that comes with the iphone 5 .  My replacement phone will not play my music stored on it.

Anybody have anything for me?

• My Music app that comes with the iphone quits itself immediately after clicking on it. How do I fix this??

My Music app that comes with the iOS immediately quits right  after opening it. Is there a way to fix this? Can I reinstall the app? I know it cannot be deleted like another app as it comes with the phone.

Hi aragon7,
    Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. Based on what you stated, it sounds like an app closes when trying to open it. I would recommend that you read these articles, they may be helpful in troubleshooting your issue.
    Restart or reset your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support
    Use iTunes to restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings - Apple Support
    Cheers,
    Mario

• Is there any support that comes with the OnPlus ON100 devices

Is there any support that comes with the OnPlus service, or just this forum?  I lost conectivity with all three of the ON100 devices that I had deployed several weeks ago shortly after a firmware upgrade according to the event logs.  Rebooting the devices have not helped.  Two of the sites have Cisco ASA firewalls, the other is 3rd party.         

OnPlus is supported by the Small Business Support Center. Additionally, this forum allows you to interact directly with the OnPlus Team.
    Regarding the devices losing connectivity, have you attempted a cold reboot or resetting PoE, if applicable? In the new releases our TCP/UDP ports required have not changed. Have any network changes been made since that would block the required ports? Does the site have port scanning?
    If you can confirm the network changes and the device has been cold rebooted, the next step would be to reset the device. This is completed by holding down reset for 15 seconds. I would also recommend trying it at a different site/network to verify the network is not the issue.
    If you do not have a connection after these steps, the next step would be to RMA the device.
    Please let me know if you have any questions.
    Thanks,
    The OnPlus Team

• IPad won't display my Gmail contacts in the Contacts app that comes with the IPad.

I have never been able to get my Gmail contacts imported into the Contacts app that comes with the IPad.

If you can be more specific about what you have tried, someone might be able to offer other solutions.
    I sync my contacts and calendar with Gmail too. I don't use iCloud for syncing contacts. I have set it up as an exchange account. That works on both my ipad and iphone. Any changes made to either is reflected on the other.
    Settings>Mail, Contacts, Calendars>Add new account>Microsoft Exchange. Leave out the domain name. The server when asked is m.google.com. Turn on contacts (and calendar or mail if you use them) and that's it.
    If that does not work, perhaps you can describe what issue you are having.

• Lightning to 30 pin adapter with a lightning end is the same size as the cable that comes with the phone?

Has anyone found a lightning to 30 pin adapter where the lightning end is the same size as the cable that comes with the phone?  I know there have been some non-apple versions, but I can't tell if they are the same as the Apple versions where the lightnin end is slightly bigger than the cabe that ships with the phone.  Most iPhone bumpers only accomodate the original charing cabe ad the adapter cable is just slighter bigger and doesnt fit.  Also, i'm not referring to the square, cable-less adapter.

Depending on your caes I shaped mine carefully with a craft knife seems all the case manufacturers designed the cases for lightning cables but seemed blind to the adapter and it's likely use
    Have you not seen the Apple adapter with .2m cable between the  plugs
    http://store.apple.com/us/product/MD824ZM/A/lightning-to-30-pin-adapter-02-m?fno de=3a
    will do what you want ,I use one in exactly same scenario

• Can i delete the apps that comes with the 5s phone, like itunes, weather and others that i won't be using?

can i delete the apps that comes with the 5s phone, like itunes, weather and others that i won't be using?

You can't delete some of the native apps but you can put them away in a folder OR some of them you can make invisible by restricting them (iTunes for example).

• Is there a microphone on the headset that comes with the iphone 5?

I was wondering if there is a microphone located on the headset wires for the new earbuds that come with the iphone 5

Yes its by the buttons

• What file type is the video that comes with the ipad? Is there a way to transcdibe the audio from a 90 minute interview I just recorded?

What file type is the video that comes with the ipad? Is there a way to transcdibe the audio from a 90 minute interview I just recorded?

Thank you Menneisyys.
    By transcription I mean being able to take what was said in the interview and have those words converted into written text. So I think your second option's a bit closer to what I was looking for.
    The inelegant solution would be to buy Dragon Naturally Speaking software, load it up on another computer, stand my i-pad next to it, and have the words transcribed that way - an analog approach, as it were.
    O course, I could just spend the next several hours tying up the interview, which is something I kinda hope to avoid.
    Thanks again - Jim

Maybe you are looking for