HELP ME PLEASE !! Blue screen error code 9c IBM T43 1872

Hello everybody,
I need your help please !!
I have an laptop T43 1872. When i installed windows xp pro sp2, after 10 minutes, my laptop show a blue screen "machine_check_exception" , code error : 0,00000009c.
After search in web, the solution is to update my bios. I do it but my problem is always here.
Have you one solution for me ?
Thanks you a lot of
Mimij

take a look at this http://www.errordecoder.com/stop-error-codes/STOP-0x0000009C.html
Thinkpad R61 7733-1GU
Thinkpad X61T 7762-54U
Thinkpad X60T 6363-4GU
Did a member help you today? Thank them with a Kudo!
If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!
Regards,
GMAC

Similar Messages

• Blue screen error code. Please help.

late 2008 version.
    Recently my school reinstalled windows 7 but after he did that, there was some blue screen error code which only appears while running on windows and everything is fine on the mac side.
    He reinstalled windows 7 again but the blue screen error code started again. He said that it could be that my apple disc is not original which caused the error code, however last year they were able to installed windows 7 without any issue. He also said that it could be the hard drive problem.
    Another problem I have is that while on windows the hard disk drives doesn't show the mac too.
    Please help! Much appreciated if any of you can help me out.

Unless you run a VM such as Parallels, you're not going to be able to see your Mac disk using Boot Camp. If I were you, I'd see about getting Parallels Desktop and installing Windows 7 on it. You can then inter-operate with both systems.
    Clinton

• Blue screen error code B88B514A

hi 
    i recently did an update and now the printer wont work 
    i get a blue screen that flashes really quickly then i think the error code is B88B514A 
    any help please ive only had it less than a month 

Hello @hobi12,
    Welcome to the HP Support Forums!  I see you recently did an update to your HP Envy 120 and now the front panel is blue with an error code 'B88B514A'.
    I would like you to start troubleshooting here: 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' 'Ink System Failure,' or a '0x...' or a 'C2...' Error M...
    'Because there are many variations of these 'Problem with Printhead,' 'Printer Failure,' or 'Ink System Failure' error messages and alphanumeric codes, we have provided a few guided steps to get you to the right troubleshooting document for your error. Select the statement that best describes your situation.'
    I hope this helps, if you are still getting the error message, call our technical support at 800-474-6836 as it may be the printers hardware and you would still be covered by factory warranty. If you live outside the US/Canada Region, please click the link below to get the support number for your region.
    http://www8.hp.com/us/en/contact-hp/ww-phone-assis​t.html
    I hope this helps!
    Thanks,
    HevnLgh
    I work on behalf of HP
    Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
    Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to the left of the reply button to say “Thanks” for helping!

• Qosmio X775 blue screen error Code 116 with OpenGL and video programs

After updating windows I found that I was getting blue screen messages when I tried to use OpenGL in Photoshop or when I open Adobe After Effects and other video programs.
    The mini dump message is:
    ==================================================
    Dump File         : 072512-32151-01.dmp
    Crash Time        : 7/25/2012 8:46:34 PM
    Bug Check String  :
    Bug Check Code    : 0x00000116
    Parameter 1       : fffffa80`0b507010
    Parameter 2       : fffff880`0f39f4d4
    Parameter 3       : 00000000`00000000
    Parameter 4       : 00000000`00000002
    Caused By Driver  : nvlddmkm.sys
    Caused By Address : nvlddmkm.sys+19e4d4
    File Description  :
    Product Name      :
    Company           :
    File Version      :
    Processor         : x64
    Crash Address     : ntoskrnl.exe+7f1c0
    Stack Address 1   :
    Stack Address 2   :
    Stack Address 3   :
    Computer Name     :
    Full Path         : C:\windows\Minidump\072512-32151-01.dmp
    Processors Count  : 4
    Major Version     : 15
    Minor Version     : 7601
    Dump File Size    : 370,384
    ==================================================
    I've looked this up with no result. Can anyone help.  (Note: I am fairly literate but not a computer geek.)
    Sheilamacd
    Sheilamacd

Hi there,
    Sorry for bringing this thread back up but I have the exact same laptop and the exact same problem. I believe I've had this problem since this thread has been posted, but have just come across this thread. I've done a factory reset through the built in recovery options but I still come across these errors (BSODs and graphical glitches, also from nvlddmkm.sys and 0x116 errors). Whenever I run a Furmark GPU stress test, the FPS is fine until I hear the fan turn on, which the frames then drop extremely low (5 fps or so). Once temperature of the GPU drops a bit and the fans turn off, the FPS rises again back to normal. This continues for awhile (dropping and going back up) until it crashes with an OpenGL error. I also did a Memtest to check my RAM, but it all checked out ok. At first I ordered a recovery disc because the recovery partition was not working for some reason (kept crashing/freezing). I tried it again recently and the recovery went through. I'm not quite sure if the built in recovery and the recovery media discs are different, but I'm hoping it will make a difference when it gets here. If the recovery disc does however not work, should I just assume its a hardware issue and send it to an ASP for repair? Extremely hesitant because of the high cost...Any help would be much appreciated. Been bothered by this issue for a month...

• Blue screen error code 0x00000050 and 0x0000000a on T430 (234234U)

Hi,
    I have a new T430 and it crashes with a bluescreen 0x00000050 and 0x0000000a, I have been having this issue intermittently.
    I've already checked the memory and hard drives with the: linux-bootable-cd-16.iso, with no problems.
    I tried to use the recovery tool to restome my system but I keep having the same errors.
    I used the software "BlueScreenView" to read the .dmp file, it says that it caused by address "ntoskrnl.exe + 7f1c0".
    any solution?, thanks

marcelop5,
    Here is some additional info on ntoskrnl.exe + 7f1c0 from Microsoft, Server Forums and another Microsoft forum.
    Be AWESOME Everyday!
    Donate KUDOS and Click "Accepted Solution"
    Did someone help you today?
    Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
    If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"
    This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

• Blue screen error 0x0000006B windows 7 64bit

I have blue screen error code 0x0000006B PROCESS1_INITIALIZATION_FAILED on my vaio laptop. I tried safe mode and safe mode with command prompt and still doesnt work either. Someone help fix this issue please

Hi,
    Which phase did you come across this error?
    Read this article to see if it's helpful to you:
    "Stop error code 0x0000006B PROCESS1_INITIALIZATION_FAILED" error message during startup on a computer that is running Windows 7 or Windows Server 2008 R2
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/981833
    If the issue persists, like ZigZag said, after upload the minidump file into OneDrive, then share the link here.
    To share the file, prefer to this article:
    Share files and folders and change permissions
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/onedrive/share-file-folder
    Karen Hu
    TechNet Community Support

• Blue Screen Error Please Help.

Hello ... i m getting this error when ever i start my pc Multiprocessor_configuration_not_supported... this error came when my system finished booting then eventually this blue screen error occured and i needed to restart my computer .. after restarting
    this error gone and my system runs fine.... i want to ask why i always get this error at the very first time when ever i start my computer... i have windows 7 professional 64bit and Intel Xeon 5160 3.0 GHZ dual processors 8 gb ddr2fb ram.....i updated my bios
    also but it wasn`t effective..
    please help..

Please post a copy of your dump file as a shared file to your Sky Drive with a link here.
    The dump file will be created at c:\windows\minidump. You may need to change your settings in Windows to be able to see the file. To show hidden files type Folder Options in the search box above the Start button and select View,
    Advanced Settings and verify that the box before "Show hidden files and folders" is checked and "Hide protected operating system files" is unchecked. You may need to scroll down to see the second item. You should also make certain that the box before "Hide
    extensions for known file types" is not checked.
    What is your computer make and model? If not a branded computer what is your motherboard make and model?
    Please download and run Driver View and upload a copy of the report it produces to your Sky Drive. To get a report on all drivers select Edit, Select All followed by File, Save Selected Items.
    http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/driverview.html
    Please provide a copy of your System Information file. Type System Information in the Search Box above the start Button and press the ENTER key (alternative is Select Start, All Programs, Accessories, System Tools, System Information).
    Select File, Export and give the file a name noting where it is located. Do not place the cursor within the body of the report before exporting the file. The system creates a new System Information file each time system information is accessed. You need to
    allow a minute or two for the file to be fully populated before exporting a copy. Please upload to your Sky Drive, share with everyone and post a link here. Please say if the report has been obtained in safe mode. The request for a copy of this file is additional
    to answering the question about make and model.
    For help with Sky Drive see paragraph 9.3:
    http://www.gerryscomputertips.co.uk/MicrosoftCommunity1.htm
    Hope this helps, Gerry

• Blue screen errors in W8.1 . Please help !

I've recently started to get these blue screen errors .. Sometimes its system service exception and sometimes its related to irql.. It usually happens when I quit a game or rarely happens while playing games .. Please help me and provide fix for this ..
    I have uploaded the dump files to mediafire and given the link below..
    https://www.mediafire.com/folder/79hn57a3lcc63ax,h8if650cjm9xojf,2a12po907477sbk/shared

These crashes were related to memory corruption (probably caused by a driver). 
    Please run these tests to verify your memory and find which driver is causing the problem.  
    If you are overclocking (pushing the components beyond their design) you should revert to default at least until the crashing is solved. If you don't
    know what it is you probably are not overclocking.
    Since it is more likely to be a driver please run verifier first.
    1-Driver verifier (for complete directions see our wiki here)
    If verifier does not find the issue we can move on to this.
    2-Memtest. (You can read more about running memtest here)
    If you cannot boot after enabling verifier reboot into safe mode
    In Vista & win 7 (F8)
    In win 8 http://www.howtogeek.com/107511/how-to-boot-into-safe-mode-on-windows-8-the-easy-way/
    Co-Authored by  JMH3143
    Wanikiya and Dyami--Team Zigzag

• Dv6 Notebook "Black Screen" following "Windows Blue Screen" error message. Caps Lock blinking!

I have a HP DV6 notebook. I left my computer on overnight and the next morning I woke up to find a Windows Blue Screen error message. It said to restart my computer. I was in a rush so I just closed the lid. When I returned I opened the lid and the screen was black. I pressed the power button to restart it and I haven't been able to restart it since. I now have a power light, a black screen and the CAPS LOCK light is blinking twice then a pause! Please help!

Hi btgclark,
    I understand that you are having an issue with turning on your notebook and the CAPS LOCK light blinks twice and then pauses. The following document 'Computer Does Not Start and the LEDs Blink or the Computer Beeps' will walk you through the steps that you need to follow. For your error code, it means that the BIOS has a corruption failure. This document will walk you through the necessary steps to get this resolved.
    If for some reason this document does not resolve the issue please provide me with the model number to your notebook. I have included a document 'How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?'
    Please let me know how this works out for you, thank you.
    I worked on behalf of HP

• Blue Screen Error after Synching

I had Blackberry Desktop Manager 7 installed on my WIndows XP machine...I have been getting Blue screen errors frequently after my  Outlook is synched wiht the device..I was on BDM 6 prior to this and used to consistently get Blue Screen Errors. I used to think there was some other issue with the laptop until recently when I got a new one and I installed The desktop manager.
    Once i realised that, I uninstalled the Software from my desktop yesterday but I read a lot of blogs that said that the BSOD will continue to come as your normal uninstalls are incomplete..Could you let me know how this can be fixed? Do you have a stable version of the desktop manger that doesnt give a BSOD?
    I need to sync my device with Outlook everyday..and I cannot afford BSOD's everyday..

Hi and Welcome to the Community!
    I suggest this thread:
    http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/Desktop-Sof​tware-for-PC/Cleanly-quot-Starting-Over-quot-with-​...
    It starts with a process for cleanly starting over, and there is some discussion, and there is also a post (15) with links to older Desktop Software versions, if those are needed. Note that this is not, by any means, guaranteed to work...but it has worked for many to resolve issues they are having.
    BSOD's are actually more rare of a problem, from what I've seen, and often indicate something more core wrong with the actual PC, Windows installation, or something else...and the RIM Desktop Software is simply revealing this deeper flaw rather than being the cause of it. In the worst case scenarios, I've actually heard of folks doing a clean rebuild of their PC (e.g., reinstalling Windows from scratch) and that rectifying the problem.
    Ohhh...one last thing:
    jinugeorge wrote:
    Do you have a stable version of the desktop manger that doesnt give a BSOD?
    FYI -- From the wording, I suspect you are misunderstanding the purpose of these forums. This is a user-to-user community, not a user-to/from-RIM channel for any communication whatsoever. So, by "Do You", you are actually asking that of other users, "out there", just like you who happen to be volunteering time to help others out.
    Good luck!
    Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
    If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
    Join our BBM Channels
    BSCF General Channel
    PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
    Knowledge Base Updates
    PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code

• Blue Screen Error while login screen in My Compaq CQ40 133TU

Mate , 
    I cant login my system. when i swtich on my sytem till login screen it ll coming , but after that showing blue screen error wth this error code 
    *** stop : 0x0000008E   (0xc0000005, 0x0044005C, 0x92000908, 0x00000000)
    What to do ? Please give a solution
    Product : Compaq Presario CQ40
    S/n :[Personal Information Removed]
    P/N : FW554PA#ACJ

Hi
    Please find the link given below might help you to resolve your issue.
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/315335
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/827663
    Let us know how it goes!
    "I work for HP."
    ****Click the (purple thumbs up icon in the lower right corner of a post) to say thanks****
    ****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
    Regards
    Manjunath

• Blue screen error 1gdpmd64.sys

I have a hp pavillion g7 notebook computer which keeps getting a bsod crash each time internet graphics are accessed.  i have researched the error code and it seems to be a graphics driver issue.  I downloaded a new version of the amd graphics driver from the hp website support and i tried to restore the computer to a previous point in time when the bsod was not occuring.  All to no avail.  the webpage graphics are not able to be displayed and the blue screen error keeps returning.  In the device manager section of the computer, none of the icons are showing issues and i can't figure out what could be causing the problem.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  thanks

Hi beold,
    Welcome to the HP Support Forums, I hope you enjoy your experience! To help you get the most out of the HP Forums I would like to direct your attention to the HP Forums Guide First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More.
    I see that you are suffering from a BSOD. Can you provided more information on the error message that you are getting? Have you tried a different browser to see if the same error occurs. What is your product number? What operating system are you using?
    Thank you,
    Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue.
    Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
    Thank you,
    BHK6
    I work on behalf of HP

• Windows Blue Screen Error Message Appears As Soon As IPod Connected

Everytime I connect my IPod to my computer, I get the Windows Blue Screen error message. Thought it was the cable, so plugged cable in by itself. No problem. Uninstalled IPod and ITunes software and then plugged in IPod, still got the Blue Screen. The Blue Screen says something about "recent plugged in device problem". It is not the cable, it must be the IPod. Did not have this problem when I bought it. Tried it on labtop and get the same error message. I can't do updater or anything that requires me to plug the IPod into a computer because the Blue Screen appears immediately. When I unplug, the Blue Screen remains and locks up the computer so I have to restart each time. I have tried everything I can think of. Please help.

Hi Mike thank you for replying,
    I am not able to start the computer in safe mode, safe mode with networking, last good known configuration etc, Each time it quickly blue screens and restarts about two secs into the process.
    I was unable to try a clean OS install from the disk as it gave the blue screen error shown in the original post. The same thing happened when I tried to use the repair option on the XP home disc. So i can't get into the computer at all to start diagnosing the fault, the only clue I have is the error message, and after searching the internet I haven't found much enlightenment from that yet.
    If you can help me out or suggest where to search it would be much appreciated.
    Thx

• Satellite A300D-1EI - blue screen error - display drivers had failed

I 've bought my laptop a month ago.
    Everything is working great except two "blue screen" errors caused by the graphics card.
    Both were when the laptop was connected with TV through S-video port.
    First was when the laptop display turned off after 15 minutes while watching a movie, on resume said that display drivers had failed and then I got the blue screen. Then I updated the display drivers from ATI's website and set the laptop display not to turn off.
    All were ok with no problems, until last night when I got another message that display drivers had failed followed by a blue screen.
    I am wondering if this is a driver's problem or is something wrong with my graphics card.
    System Info:
    Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo CPU T8400 @ 2.26 GHz
    Memory (RAM): 3.00 GB
    System Type: 32-bit Windows Vista Home Premium
    Display Adapter: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3470

So long you use ATI driver from ATI support page there is no possibility to say anything about it.
    This driver is not tested and Toshiba cannot offer any help about it.
    So what you can do is to install OS again using recovery media and see what will happen in the future. Please test it intensively with clean preinstalled operating system. Don't install anything that can have some negative influence to this game or additional applications, codecs or something similar.
    Test it please and let us know if the problem persists.
    When you want to watch movies on TV at first switch to the TV and then start DVD player.

• BLUE SCREEN ERROR!!! - Stop: 0x00000124 (0x00000003 0x00000000 0x000000000 0x00000000)

hi,
    When i restart my Windows 2008 R2 server,suddenly a blue screen appeared. In the screen the message was like,
    System malfunction call your hardware vendor for support. After getting this message i gave a force restart but while booting
    i got another blue screen error in which i got the below error code
    Stop: 0x00000124 (0x00000003,0x00000000,0x000000000,0x00000000) and after dumping physical memory(100%) the system is keep on restarting as it happened before with blue screen.
    In the server machine LCD display i am getting another error message like,
    E1716 Chipset IERR. Bus 0 Dev 20. Function 2 . Review &. clear SEL.
    Can anyone help me to understand the actual problem and how come i can resolve this?...

This from the Dell web site.
    The system BIOS has reported a chipset internal error that resides in bus ##, device ##, function ##.
    Check the SEL for more information, and then clear the SEL. Remove AC power to the system for 10 seconds, and restart the system (SEL = System Event Logs)
    So I probably contact the hardware vendor.
     http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/hardware/ff557321(v=vs.85).aspx
    Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]
    Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.

Maybe you are looking for