How can I obtain a 'circuit (schematic) diagram' for the: Creative gigaworks T20

How can I obtain a 'circuit's (schematic) diagram' for the: Creative gigaworks T20
Thanks

They have Cs6, however I need to have my own copy, and the highest I can go with my system is CS5, maybe even 5.5. I've a small budget, and most copies are being sold for massive amounts because they're like collector items. I've seen the ones actually affordable within my range from sellers that arent trustworthy, or they're updates which I can't use. I had Cs2, but with updates to operating systems they stopped working. Thank you for your kind assistance.

Similar Messages

• I have a 64 bit version of Lightroom. Where or how can I obtain a 32 bit verson for my 32 bit laptop

I have a 64 bit version of Lightroom. Where or how can I obtain a 32 bit verson for my 32 bit laptop?

The download contains both versions and the same registration key will activate both of them.

• How can I view my full billing history for the app and music stores without iTunes installed?

I just received an email receipt from Paypal showing a $12.99 purchase from iTunes. I almost NEVER purchase anything over around five dollars in the app or music store. Since PayPal does not show what this purchase was for, I have not received the receipt from Apple yet, and I cannot find anyway to look up online what this purchase was for....I need help to find out ASAP what this purchase was. If my account has been compromised or if I have been incorrectly charged for something, I would like to get the issue handled immediately. I do not want to install iTunes on my PC (nor should I have to for Pete's sake), but I cannot see anything recent at all in my app or music history on my iPad (not that I would ever purchase anything for $12.99 anyway...I just don't). Thanks in advance for any tips!

How can I view my full billing history for the app and music stores without iTunes installed?
    No.
    If my account has been compromised
    If you even think this may have happened, immediately change your password.
    See this -> Apple ID: Changing your password

• How can I just disable "navigation toolbar" completely for the App Tabs? I don't want to disable this for other normal tabs.

How can I just disable "navigation toolbar" completely for the App Tabs? I don't want to disable this for other normal tabs. This is important as otherwise while I am in the app tab, i mistakenly start browsing from that tab and meaning of the app tab is completely lost...

How can I view my full billing history for the app and music stores without iTunes installed?
    No.
    If my account has been compromised
    If you even think this may have happened, immediately change your password.
    See this -> Apple ID: Changing your password

• What is NetAuthAgent and how can I get it to stop looking for the unnamed file?

Since the last Mountain Lion update on my MacBook Pro, I get this error message every few minutes:
       2013-12-16 1:19:04.338 PM NetAuthAgent[1739]:
          inErrorInfo = {   
               AuthType = Server;
               ErrorNumber = 45;
               ErrorType = 4;
              Scheme = file;
    How can I get it to stop looking for the unnamed file?
    Kat Nagel

If streaming music when connected to your carrier's cellular network, it uses cellular data.
    Only the music you purchased from the iTunes Store can be streamed unless you have purchased iTunes Match.
    If there is a slow down at the server where the music is stored or high traffic, steaming can be paused. You can also download a song from the iTunes Store cloud to your iPhone so it doesn't need to be steamed.

• How can I view and download iprocurement history for the past 1 year in Oracle?

Hi,
    I'm presently using Oracle 12, how can i view and download iprocurement history for the past 1 year or longer in Oracle? The purpose is to view approval of claims etc..
    if not, where can i retrieve this information in oracle?
    Appreciate your urgent assistance.
    Best Regards, Michael

Sign into your Account > Click on your account name > Click on Account > Purchase History
    iTunes Store & Mac App Store: Seeing your purchase history and order numbers - http://support.apple.com/kb/HT2727
    Direct link - https://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZFinance.woa/wa/purchaseHistory

• How can I view my iTunes purchase history for the last year?

How can I view my iTunes purchase history for the last year?
    (My account in the iTunes store will only give me my RECENT purchases)

Sign into your Account > Click on your account name > Click on Account > Purchase History
    iTunes Store & Mac App Store: Seeing your purchase history and order numbers - http://support.apple.com/kb/HT2727
    Direct link - https://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZFinance.woa/wa/purchaseHistory

• HT5731 i have accidentally purchsed the same episode twice. how can I delete and get a refund for the erroneous purchase?

i have accidentally purchsed the same episode twice. how can I delete and get a refund for the erroneous purchase?

You can try the 'report a problem' link to contact iTunes Support and see if they will refund or credit you for the second purchase : http://reportaproblem.apple.com
    If the 'report a problem' link doesn't work then you can try contacting iTunes Support via this page : http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/contact/ - click on Contact iTunes Store Support on the right-hand side of the page

• How can I use my Mac OS X for the next time

Dear sir,
    Please, I need your help about Mac OS X and how can I use the OS for the next time I mean when I'm going to format my computer or to use for the another computer.
    By the way... I already installed the Mac OS X to my MacBook Pro so please I'm waiting for you advice.
    Mohammed Hussein

Hi,
    He bought the iMac two years after mine.
    Would his Mac still be under warranty? It sounds like it is about only a year old and so may be still eligible for phone support, though that may depend on having nearby access to an Apple Tech support.
    He could get a replacement disk sent to him as well. The cost,  I don't know.
    Your disk would probably work, but you don't need to burn one; just use yours. If you are in two locations, then it would be better for Apple to mail him a replacement disk for his particular Mac.

• How can I find out my data usage for the past 3 months?

Greetings all, I have been a long time Verizon customer, and as such I, along with my husband, was grandfathered into the unlimited data plan. When I last spoke to a representative, they informed me that the only way we were going to be able to keep our unlimited data was by paying the full retail price ($600+) to get a new phone. So we were considering upgrading and changing to one of the newer data plans so we could still get the discounted price on the new phone, but I would like to make sure I choose one with enough data, without paying for a bunch of data that I don't use, however MyVerizon only shows me the amount I have used since the start of the billing cycle. Is there a way to find out the data usage for both my husband and myself for the last 3 months so I can choose the right option?
    Thanks in advance for your help!

Hello sweetpea1221! How exciting that you're considering upgrading with us. mrhelper is helpful, indeed. You can view your data usage for each line under the View Bill option via your My Verizon account. You can also view your 3 month average  data usage with our Account Analysis feature. Here's a link that will be helpful in doing so http://bit.ly/vnLjqO. I'm confident that we have a great plan to match your data needs. Please let us know if you have further questions.
    TanishaS1_VZW
    Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

• How can i order a large replacement cuff for the iHealth Blood Pressure Dock from the apple store???

How can I order a large replacement Blood Pressure Cup for iHealth Blood pressure Dock from apple?

Do you know from what company i could do this or if any other kind of cuff that can be picked up from a local drug store will work in place of it?

• How can I trade-in my old MacBook for the gift card but transfer my files to the new one?

I currently have the late-2008 unibody Aluminum 13.3" Macbook with 2.4Ghz processor. I love this computer it still works great over five years after buying it. However, I feel like now is a good time to upgrade to the new MacBook Pro with Retina display as my battery is reaching the end of its life and I am slowly running out of storage on my machine. I was considering upgrading the parts to keep the machine alive and save me some money, but I saw that you can trade in the old computer and I can get around $200 which is great. My question is how can I trade in my old notebook while transferring all of my files, applications, etc. to the new machine? If I did the trade in after moving all of my data I would just have a gift card that can no longer be used towards the purchase of the new machine, so I would like to find a way to figure this out.

Hi r,
    Transfer the data to an external HD, either with Time Machine or a cloning app such as Super Duper! or Carbon Copy Cloner.

• How can I use an image as background for the entire page?

With CSS mill, the solid color was defined in the color.X.property file and there is no place to define an image to use as the background? Is it doable to use an image as the background for teh entire page? If so, where to add it and how to implement? Thank you!
    Hao Pan ([email protected])

While I have been able to add the image to a JLabel and insert it into frames, so that it looks like a suitable background, I have found it impossible to place any other component over the top of said imageDid you set a layout manager for the label?
    Check out the [Background Panel|http://www.camick.com/java/blog.html?name=background-panel] for two different solutions depending on your exact requirement.

• How can i maintain seasional wise credit limit for the customer

please
    help me the scenario
    regards
    ram

hello, friend.
    you can do this in OVA8.
    let's say the usual business cycle is that sales always grows to 20% above normal during the month of december.  your company decides to increase the customer's credit by 5% during this period.
    for this, go to OVA8.  in the 'Credit limit seasonal factor' enter '5%' and specify from 01 december 2008 to 31 december 2008.  then assign the risk category to the credit account via FD32.
    the date range is specific and is not automatically renewable.  you must also remove the entries here if the requirement is no longer active.
    regards.

• How can I exchange my black iPhone 5 for the white one?

My preordered black iPhone 5 came with a few minor nicks, and after much thought, I'd prefer the white one. How do I go about exchanging it, and is there any fee involved?

Im also thinking about switching it for the white one. I got my black replacement and its flawless but the white one is looking more appealing to me. I have VZW so I would have to go through customer service which they make you buy the phone and they refund you when they receive the other one.

Maybe you are looking for

• Sorting Date

Hi All, Kindly help me in resolving the below query:- select to_char(rcv.creation_date,'MON-YY') "Receipt Creation Date" from table_name rcv where rcv.creation_date BETWEEN NVL(:p_date_from,'01-JAN-1900') AND NVL(:p_date_to,'31-DEC-4712') order by 1

• Value mapping with 1000 fields?

Hi We are having 1000 fields and trying to map using value mapping, How to map these 1000 fields automatically without entering manuvally using value mapping? thanq krishna

• Aperture and metadata

How can I import metadata from another Aperture library to a new one in my new computer? Is it possible? I have 20.000 pictures and I have imported them to my new computer, but I have lost the IPTC-information during the import. Can anybody help me?

• ACE bridge mode not working

Folks, I am trying to configure ACE in transparent mode and it is not working, i can browse to the servers directly,but when i try to hit the vip , I do not get any webpages, all keepalives are up and everything is in inservice. hostname abc boot sys

• The battry is not charge

Hello, I have an iphone5s & an ipad air, unfortunately by mistake the battery charger of ipad air was connected to the iphone5s for about 10 seconds, now the battery of my phone does not charge by its  charger but the device is working. Please guide