How do I erase all images from a card in the Cannon Rebel t3

how do I erase all images from a card in the Cannon Rebel t3

Hello debrusso,
I would just like to give some quick advice that you all may already know but I was just told this countless of times that I thought you all would like to know. \
I have been told by numerous of photography professors that it is always best to try to format your camera every now and then. Because your memory card is not really deleting the photos but rather hiding it somewhere. This is a problem because it still takes space from your card. The solution to this is to FORMAT because it is one of the safest ways for your camera to erase images. It also sets up properly for your camera like new. But make sure to save your images before doing formatting. I have had many silly accidents this way. Lol.

Similar Messages

• How do I view multiple images from different projects at the same time?

Hello
    I've been trying to find the answer in the user manual, but no luck so far.
    I did find how to open 2 projects at once, but I can only see one image at a time in the viewer and I have to keep going back and forth between projects to compare images. (These are scans of old photos and I want to eliminate the ones that are poorer quality, so need to compare numerous images from 2 sets of scans)
    How can I view an image from one project at the same time as an image from another? I know that it can be done in the same project by apple-clicking the second, third etc image, but this doesn't work if the images are from different projects.
    Thank you
    Elizabeth

Thank you again Tony
    I've now created an album, independent of the projects, and dragged test images into it and it does just the job I needed. Now i just need to keep my brain sorted with which ones are which while i'm working
    Elizabeth

• How can I erase all photos from my iPhone with ios 8?

I want to clean up my iPhone 5 before creating a back up so I can restore my new iPhone 6 with a clean backup. I only want to retain text messages, email accounts etc. but do not want my photos. How can I erase all the photos in my iPhone using ios 8?
    Any help is much appreciated

To delete all of the photographs from your device, do the following:
    Open Photos.
    Open the Photos tab.
    If the Moments view isn't visible, then switch to it by zooming in.
    Press Select.
    Select each group of photographs.
    Press the delete button and then confirm the action.

• How do I remove all images from my Camera Roll?

I connect my phone to an iMac and I cannot find an option to view and delete all of the Camera Roll images that have already been imported over many months.  There are 1,500 images in the camera roll and I want to remove them all. 
    I realize that you can 'delete images from device' after you import new photos into iPhoto.  These are older images that I don't want to delete one by one.
    THANK YOU FOR THE HELP!

Open Photos, press the arrow button in the top right corner, tap all the photos you want to delete and press the delete button at the bottom.  (You still have to tap all of them; there's no "delete all" button.)

• How do I move all clips from an event into the edit line...

If I have an event of tons of clips that comprise an hour of footage, how can I select all of those clips at once from the event library and transfer them to the edit line above?
    There is no Select All feature, that I can see, and it takes forever to highlight each chunk of clips, one at a time, and drag them up.
    I'd like to drag the whole 1 hour's worth of clips in one event in my library up to the edit line at once.
    Thanks!

Hi Rich,
    I am trying to somehow "select all" clips, (not just all shots within a clip), but all 100 or so slips from an entire tape, from the first clip, to the last clip, and everything in between, and move them all up to the edit pane at once.
    As it is now, I have to click on a thumbnail, select the entire clip, and move one clip at a time up to the edit pane.
    I want to move all the clips up at once.

• How can I play all songs from an artist in the ipad 2, with the new IOS 5?

in the music app (which was named ipod before the update for the IOS 5) I want to play all songs for a certain artist that have different albums, but I dont know how.
    hope someone can help me

Actually, JinKL, doing a search from "Songs" is harder to do and does not give the exact same result. It's harder to do because I have to key an artist's name rather than pick one from a list. The results aren't the same for several reasons. If you key an artist name that matches a song, you get that song, too. OK, that doesn't happen THAT much, but it does happen. And if I key a partial name, say "Morrison" for "Van Morrison", I get all the songs on "Morrison Hotel" by the Doors.
    "All Songs" should be added to the iPad music player. While they're at it, they should add column titles and allow allow sorting on the column values.

• How can I keep pictures images from  opening up in the body of an email

Every time I attach a pic in mac mail, it opens in the body of the email.  I never had this issue with Outlook.
    I typically attach several pics at a time, the email becomes very messy.  Any suggestions on how to keep it from opening.
    I am using jpeg images.
    Plantguy1

It depends.
    When you copy an image from a website in Firefox (right-click > Copy Image), Firefox stores the HTML code that website is using to display the image. Then when you paste into Yahoo mail, Yahoo uses that code to display the image in your message, by linking out to the source site.
    However, if you copy the image from a source other than a web page, Yahoo mail (webmail interface) can't use this technique and although it sometimes seems to show the image in the post, when I send, I just get a strange "inline image" notation in its place.
    If you access your Yahoo mail on a device in a dedicated mail client, then you usually would have more options because the mail program will encode the image into the message.

• How can you print mirror image from word 2010 on the HP Photosmart c310 printer

Trying to print mirror image from Microsoft 2010 on a windows 7 computer to the HP Photosmart C310 printer. Can not find an option. Please advise.

Judith
    Perhaps you can enlighten us as to what "does not print correctly" actually means.
    Miss-spells your name? or what?
    How have you set up your Page set-up?
    It has to agree with how you are feeding the envelope in and what printer driver you are using.
    Peter

• How can I get all tracks from an album into the album in my library?

When importing the albums from a folder, the tracks for some of the albums were split up.  How can I get them in one?

Hello JudyD276
    The article below will give the steps to get the songs grouped together for you.
    Why aren't songs with the same album art grouped together?
    http://support.apple.com/kb/TS1468
    Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.
    Regards,
    -Norm G.

• How can I play all songs from a genre  in the new iOS 7

I used to select a genre in my music and played all songs randomly, now when I open a genre I can only play an album, not all the songs from a genre

Actually, JinKL, doing a search from "Songs" is harder to do and does not give the exact same result. It's harder to do because I have to key an artist's name rather than pick one from a list. The results aren't the same for several reasons. If you key an artist name that matches a song, you get that song, too. OK, that doesn't happen THAT much, but it does happen. And if I key a partial name, say "Morrison" for "Van Morrison", I get all the songs on "Morrison Hotel" by the Doors.
    "All Songs" should be added to the iPad music player. While they're at it, they should add column titles and allow allow sorting on the column values.

• How do I remove ALL images from a .pdf document?

How can I strip a PDF document of all its images so that only the test remains?

In Acrobat there is a Preflight fixup that move images, text, and graphics to separate layers. This allows you to turn the layer that contains the images off. This doesn't get rid of them, but it might be sufficient for your needs. If you want to delete the images, having them on a separate layer makes it easier to select them with the TouchUp Object tool to delete them. Unfortunately, you can't simply delete the images layer. You may also want to remove any graphics (vector) content as well.

• How do I erase all aps from ipad 1 and put them on ipad2?

My ipad2 has shipped. I want to give my ipad1 to a colleagues=, but I want to give it to him without my stuff (music, email addresses, aps, photos, etc.) as if it is all new.
    I also do not want my itunes to assume that the ipad1 is still a device I am using. In other words, I want to eliminate the ipad1 from itunes and all my personal stuff from the ipad1 device. Does any one have any procedures to follow?
    upgprof

Open iTunes with the original iPad attached. On the Summary page click Restore. You will be asked: " Back up" your device or "Don't Back up". The choice is yours but it reply doesn't matter since you can begin with your new iPad fresh, or set up from the back up. In any event the iTunes content of songs , movies, TV shows, podcasts,  and photos calendars etc can all be done fresh since the info is on your computer. Click "Restore" and Apple will extract the software, and restore to factory settings (with iOS 4.3.2), ready for the next owner. Once the process has completed and you have received the message that it is OK to disconnect then do so. now you are ready to connect your new iPad2 and begin the set up just as you did for the original iPad (or iPod, or iPhone since the process is identical). The mobile apps that you have are on record with the app store and they will be synced to your new device once you confirm your iTunes Store/App Store ID; there will be no need to re-purchase them.

• HT1430 How can I erase all data from my iPod touch

My son and nephews decided to try and change the settings on his iPod touch and now we can't figure out what the passwords are. They even managed to change the default email so I can't even get a new password reset. So I was hoping to be able to start from scratch

iPod touch User Guide (For iOS 5.1 Software)

• How do i erase all pictures from an iphone 6 128 gig current ios

i have begun to erase photos one by one.

The same way you put them there.
    The sync process.
    Open itunes, connect iphone, select what you want, sync

• I have a new iphone, how can I move all apps, from old iphone to the new one?

I change my iphone 4 for a iphone 5. How can move all the apps to the new cell?

Old Phone to New Phone
    http://support.apple.com/kb/HT2109

Maybe you are looking for

• Is there a way to authorize more than 5 computers.  We have three macs and 5 pc's in the house.

Hello,  I have a MBP (mid 12 model), a brand new MBA (mid 13), and Mac Mini, four laptop PCs and 2 more Desktop PCs (I have teenage daughters and my wife)... I intend for one of the PC's to be a "server" I have a large library that certainly does not

• IOS 6 issues - battery, wifi and cursor

Hopefully Apple development team members read these forums and can add a fix to the new iOS updates. I'm having an issue with battery life on iPhone 5 and iPad 3. On Tuesday I had 100% at 8am, two calls and a couple of iMessage throughout the day and

• Import javax.swing problems

hey I am new to java and have recently downloaded j2sdk1.4.2_04. I am trying to create a simple graphical application. However, It doesnt seem to import the javax.swing.* libraries. I understand that there is the src.zip in the directory, so I unzipp

• How do I add new comics?

Where do I go to get more comics? The printable app says there are over 200 comics available to choose from but all I can find are the ones included with the app. Thanks.

• Downloading a book and get error halfway through saying error getting license.

Trying to download a book.  Halfway through I get an error saying error getting license.  Stream error.  Why cant I download?