How to activate WWAN on Satellite T210

Hi!
i have recently purchased TOSHIBA Satellite T210 and as i checked on the battery, i saw a SIM card slot..and i search it is a WWAN card slot.
I want to know more about t and how to activate it... should i install another app to activate it? Because for the Fn+F8 key..the WWAN is not there..how to activate it? please help me...urgent!
It's URGENT.

Hello
Is your T210 equipped with WWAN (3G module)? I ask this because not all models have 3G module.
What T210 you have exactly and can you post the exact part number?

Similar Messages

• How to Activate the Table which Doesn't Exist - Can I create Table in SE11

Hi Gurus,
    I am a BASIS Person ..so, I don't have much idea about ABAP Developement side . But, while applying patches to one of  the SAP Component, I get the following error message ( usr\sap\trans\log ) :
    Phase Import_Proper
    >>>
    SAPAIBIIP7.BID
    1 ED0301 *************************************************************************
    1 EDO578XFollowing objects not activated/deleted or activated/deleted w. warning:
    1EEDO519X"Table" "WRMA_S_RESULT_DATA" could not be activated
    1EEDO519 "Table Type" "WRMA_TT_UPDTAB_DSO" could not be activated
    1 ED0313 (E- Row type WRMA_S_RESULT_DATA is not active or does not exist )
    2WEDO517 "Domain" "WRMA_KAPPL" was activated (error in the dependencies)
    2WEDO517 "Data Element" "/RTF/DE_FISCPER" was activated (error in the dependencies)
    2WEDO517 "Data Element" "/RTF/DE_FISCVARNT" was activated (error in the dependencies)
    2WEDO517 "Data Element" "WRMA_DE_RCLASV" was activated (error in the dependencies)
    2WEDO517 "Data Element" "WRMA_DE_RMA_AMNT" was activated (error in the dependencies)
    2WEDO517 "Data Element" "WRMA_DE_RMA_INV" was activated (error in the dependencies)
    2WEDO517 "Data Element" "WRMA_DE_RMA_OBJ" was activated (error in the dependencies)
    2WEDO549 "Table" "V_WRMA_TRCLASVER" was activated (warning for the dependent tables)
    2WEDO549 "Table" "V_WRMA_TRCLASVPE" was activated (warning for the dependent tables)
    2WEDO549 "Table" "V_WRMA_TRCLPERCL" was activated (warning for the dependent tables)
    2WEDO549 "Table" "WRMA_S_STOCK_SELECTION_DATE" was activated (warning for the dependent tables)
    <<<
    Now, I checked Domain WRMA_KAPPL  in SE11 and it diplays that it is partially active :
    " The obeject is marked partially active for the following reasons :
       Errors occured when adjusting dependent Objects to a change. Some of the dependent objects could not
       be adjusted to this change. To adjust the dependent objects, you must perform the following actions
       the next time you activate this object.
                        - SET THE SYNP TIME STAMP IN THE RUNTIME OBJECT OFALL DEPENDENT OBJECTS
    My question is - how to activate this SYNP Time Stamp.. ?
                          - Once I activate this SYNP Time Stamp.. How do I activate this ..in SE11 or some other
                            TCode..
    Any / ALL Help is highy appreciated and would be rewarded with appropriate Reward Points.
    Thanks,
    Regards,
    - Ishan
    >> Ok, Now I forcefully activated the Domain and then all the 5  Data Elements in SE11 ...now I have error
         that table  WRMA_S_RESULT_DATA  and WRMA_TT_UPDTAB_DSO Could not be activated...
         ..And in SE11 > Input the first / Second Table  > Excute > Output : Table Does not Exist !!!
          - Now, How do I activate something which does not exist in the first place ?
        Any Input about this ?
    Thanks,
    Regards,
    - Ishan
    Edited by: ISHAN P on Jun 19, 2008 3:44 PM

Read note 1152612 - Incorrect component type in structure WRMA_S_RESULT_DATA.
    The error occurs in Release BI_CONT 703 Support Package 9.
    If you require an advance correction for Support Package 9, make the following manual changes if the InfoObject 0TCTLSTCHG is inactive in your system.
    1. Use transaction RSA1 to call the Data Warehousing Workbench.
    2. Check whether the InfoObject 0TCTLSTCHG was already activated by the compilation process the first time you called transaction RSA1.  You can use transaction RSD1 to check this by entering 0TCTLSTCHG in the "InfoObject" field and choosing "Display".  Proceed as follows if the InfoObject is still not active:
    3. Go to BI Content activation.
    4. Select "Object Types".
    5. Open the "InfoObjects" tree and select "Objects".
    6. Search for the InfoObject 0TCTLSTCHG and select it.
    7. Transfer the object and activate it.
    These steps activate the required component type /BI0/OITCTLSTCHG. You can check again in transaction RSD1 to ensure that the InfoObject 0TCTLSTCHG is available as active.
    Jacek Fornalczyk

• How to activate the ATP buckets in APO?

Hi,
    We are in the process of changing the ATP buckets in our APO system.
    I know the Path in the configuration:
    Advanced Planning and Optimization -> Global Available-to-Promise (Global ATP) -> General Settings -> Maintain Global Settings for Availability Check
    On the left side you will get three sections:
    Global Settings
    ATP Buckets (Active)
    ATP Buckets (Planned)
    I can change the values in (example field Shift Receipt Bucket) the ATP Buckets (Planned) section and save it with a transport. Now the question is how to activate the buckets. Is there another transaction for this? SAP Help doesn't specify how to activate.
    Any ideas are highly appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Mahesh

Hi,
    To activate the buckets one need to check the box 'Current' in the options under ATP Buckets (Active). Also, as referred earlier by Dipthi do look up the documentation under:
    SAP Advanced Planning and Optimization (SAP APO) -> Global Available-to-Promise (Global ATP) -> Settings for Global ATP -> General Settings for Global ATP ->Definition of Buckets for ATP Time Series ->Activation of Bucket Parameters for ATP Time Series.
    The details are as beneath:
    Use
    If you change bucket parameters (see Definition of Buckets for ATP Time Series), these must be activated subsequently for the ATP time series.
    Features
    The system activates the bucket parameters in the following situations:
    Since activation in each of the situations described below leads to downtime, you should change bucket parameters less frequently than other Customizing settings.
    ·        Creating the active planning version for a client using transaction /SAPAPO/MVM
    If you set up a system again, you should process the bucket parameters before you create the active planning version. The bucket parameters are thus activated automatically.
    ·        Initializing SAP liveCache for all clients using transaction LC10
    In the case of an upgrade, you should process the bucket parameters before activating SAP liveCache. The bucket parameters are then activated automatically.
    ·        Executing the report /SAPAPO/OM_ATP_REBUILD_TS
    The system only rebuilds the ATP time series here.
    In this case, the SAP liveCache administrator must execute the following steps:
                                a.      Shut down SAP liveCache.
                                b.      Replace the com-file registration:
                                                      i.       At command line level, go to the SAP subdirectory of the SAP liveCache installation.
                                                    ii.       Under Microsoft Windows, save the original registration files SAPAPO.lst and SAPATP.lst (UNIX: libSAPAPO.lst and libSAPATP.lst), for example, by renaming or copying to another directory.
                                                   iii.       Under Microsoft Windows, rename the registration file SAPAPO_REBUILD.lst as SAPAPO.lst (UNIX: libSAPAPO_REBUILD.lstas libSAPAPO.lst) or copy it to another directory.
                                                   iv.       Under Microsoft Windows, rename the registration file SAPATP_REBUILD.lst as SAPATP.lst (UNIX: libSAPATP_REBUILD.lstas libSAPATP.lst) or copy it to another directory.
                                c.      Launch SAP liveCache.
                                d.      Execute the report /SAPAPO/OM_ATP_REBUILD_TS.
                                e.      Shut down SAP liveCache.
                                  f.      Replace the com-file registration by replacing the registration files SAPAPO.lst and SAPATP.lst (UNIX: libSAPAPO.lst and libSAPATP.lst) with the original versions under Microsoft Windows.
                                g.      Launch SAP liveCache.
    Regards
    Vinod

• How to activate all inactive objects for current user

Hi
    How to activate all inactive objects for current user ...
    ... I have found a (long winded) way to do this:
    - Environment / Inactive Objects
    - Add to Worklist
    - Display Worklist
    - Select All
    - Activate
    this will open a dialog titled "Inactive Objects for <username>"
    which has the exact functionality I need ... but I can't figure out how to get to this dialog directly - without so many intermediate steps
    the SAP docs repeatedly mention the ability to activate the inactive worklist - but do not mention how
    does anybody know the TCode for this dialog?
    thanks
    ps does the term "mass activation" apply to importing change requests rather than development activation?
    Edited by: FireBean500 on Jun 4, 2010 11:07 PM

No other way. But usually it's far more simple as all objects are already in our own worklist.
    I wonder why your objects are not already in your worklist, as everytime you create or maintain an object, it is added to your worklist.

• I  bought an ipod touch 5 from Dubai carrefour. Th seller told me that the ipod that ı bought has a facetime . But when ı want to activate ipod ı couldnt see the facetime app. Please show me how ı could activate facetime.

I  bought an ipod touch 5 from Dubai carrefour. Th seller told me that the ipod that ı bought has a facetime . But when ı want to activate ipod ı couldnt see the facetime app. Please show me how ı could activate facetime.

If FaceTime is not hidden by Restrictions (Settings>General<Restrictions) you got duped. iPods officially sold in Dubai and some other countries that prohibit FT do not have FT and there is not way to get FT on those iPods.

• How to activate the IS-Retail in ECC 6.0 R/3 system

Dear Guru's...........
    Can any one tell me how to activate the IS-Retail in ECC 6.0 R/3 system.
    I have IDES system in my home I donu2019t know how to activate retail settings.
    Please suggest me how to do that.
    Regards
    dnr

Dear DNR,
    SPRO --> IMG --> Activate SAP ECC Extensions (Or, T. Code: SFW5)
    Go to Tab: Industry Business Function
    Select Business Function Set: ISR_RETAIL - SAP Retail
    A new line will be appeared below.
    Current Status will be OFF. Click within Field: Current Status. It will pop-up a list. Select "X - ON".
    Important: I've read somewhere - Once Activated, cannot Roll-back.
    Best Regards,
    Amit
    Note: For more, go to - http://help.sap.com
    Follow the menu tree: SAP for Industries/SAP for Retail
    Click on the link for "SAP industry Specific Components"
    Choose the document "Business Function Set Retail"
    Also,
    Check https://websmp103.sap-ag.de/erp-upgrade --> mySAP ERP 2005: Updated upgrade FAQs, there you will find the list of Industry solutions which are supported by mySAP ERP.
    https://websmp103.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700006168472006/
    You must this thread in to [Forum: SAP Enhancement Packages|/community [original link is broken]; OR [Forum: Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)|Enterprise Resource Planning (SAP ERP); as Nowhere, it is related to SAP SD.

• How to activate Events Calendar Sample Application's Weekly and Daily View?

Does anyone know how to activate the Weekly and Daily View for the sample calendar application called "Events?" I am trying to generate, or incorporate, a calendar application based upon the sample application provided by Oracle. I have installed the sample application but I am unable to view the calendar in daily or weekly formats. Any assistance would be appreciated. Thanks in-advance.

Hi,
    If the calendar was set up to only use the Monthly view, then you will be missing a number of items on your page.
    The simplest thing to do would be to create a new calendar page in your copy of your sample app and then identify those items that are missing from your original page. These should be Monthly/Weekly/Daily buttons, Adjust Calendar Date - Monthly/Weekly/Daily processes and a hidden Pnn_CALENDAR_TYPE page item that holds the currently displayed type.
    Andy

• MY APP STORE IS NOT WORKING.HOW TO ACTIVATE IT?

MY APP STORE IS NOT WORKING.HOW TO ACTIVATE IT?

Hi sahaabhijeet,
    The resource below explains how to use the App Store on your iPhone:
    App Store Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) - Apple Support
    http://support.apple.com/en-us/HT2001
    The App Store is a place where you can download new applications for your iPhone or iPod touch. You can browse the App Store on your computer with iTunes, or by tapping App Store on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
    Do I need to sign up for a new account to shop the App Store?
    If you already have an iTunes Store account, you can shop the App Store. If you do not have an iTunes Store account, you can create one using iTunes. Verify that the country flag at the bottom of the iTunes Store home page displays your country, then choose Store > Create Account. Click here for a way to set up an iTunes App Store account without a credit card. You can also create an iTunes Store account directly from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch by following these instructions.
    Accepted payment types
    Shopping the App Store requires an iTunes Store account. When you create an iTunes Store account, you must provide a payment method for your purchase. The available payment methods vary by country, but typically you can use credit cards, gift cards, store credit, or PayPal. 
    In countries where the iTunes Store only sells applications, the accepted payment methods are Visa, MasterCard, and American Express. Other payment types such as gift cards, store credit, monthly allowances, and PayPal are not accepted. Depending on your App Store country, prices are listed in either US Dollars or Euros.
    What can I purchase from the App Store?
    At the App Store, you can browse and download applications for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Applications from the App Store can be downloaded to, but not used on, your computer. To use an application from the App Store, simply sync it to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. The App Store is also available on iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch1 and works over mobile phone networks and Wi-Fi, so you can download applications wirelessly and start using them instantly.
    To use applications or the App Store with iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, you must have iOS 2.0  or later installed on your iPhone or iPod touch, and iOS 3.2 or later on iPad.
    Some applications are not available in all countries. Application availability and pricing are subject to change.
    Cheers,
    Judy

• How to Activate a Condition Type in the Tax OCde for A/P  -- Very Urgent

Hi  Peers
    I'm creating a new Tax Code in T.Code FTXP, while creating, One Condition Type is Deactivated, say JM01, How to activate that condition Type. I know how to activate the Condition Type in A/R side but I want to know it in A/P side.  Plz help. Its very urgent. 
    Regards
    Rajaram

Hi Rajaram,
    U pls Check ur configuration. First u check the calculation procedure (F.A- Tax on sales & purchase-Basic setting-Check calculation procedure _ Define procedure) In the procedure field u  check JM01 is activated or deactivated otherwise u created in condition Type.
    I think its usefull otherwise u let me know
    Thanks
    R.Manigandan

• How to activate FM Account assignment in Sales Order

Dear All,
    How to activate FM Account assignment in Sales Order at item level in account assignment category.
    Plz provide some solution for the same.
    Thanks & Regards,
    Pankaj

Hi,
    Thanks for your reply.
    I am not asking of account assignment group for material.
    My problem is when i am creating Sales Order at item level in Account assignment category there is one field for Fund Mangement account assignment grp.
    I want to activate this field and i have to enter FM area in that field.
    Plz send some solution for the same.
    Thanks & regards,
    Pankaj

• How to activate WBS Element in Sales Order

Dear All,
    How to activate WBS element in sales order?
    Thanks & Regards,
    PM

Basically in case of Repair and overhaul material is taking inside for repair purpose..for that we create service order in which we r creating component, operation(time. labor, machine) besides we create notification to allow overhead activity for this special activity..
    once this service order r created and notification is set.. we r estimating cost for this process and updating sales price(DP82) which further send to customer for approval.. once v receive approval v issue a goods along with parental serviceable material to Plant for Plant maintenance estimation..
    so all this procedure obey just like project , in this case we have to assign WBS element into sales order level..
    WBS elemet is nothing simply its hierarchy which shows what r the steps followed in project(CJ20N)..
    Correct me if i m wrong..
    thanks
    Mk

• How to activate the Check box in Purchase Order after Goods Receipt

Hi All,
    How to activate the check box after Goods receipt of Purchase order in Item view (Goods Receipt is completed).
    Where t make the settings in SPRO.
    Regards,
    Shailendra Hadkar

Hi
    SPRO - SAP IMG- Material management - Inventory management and physical inventory - Goods receipt - create purchase order automatically - activate auto Po creation for movement type.
    Then activate the auto PO creation in Vendor master - Purchasing view
    Check it out.
    Regards,
    raman

• How to activate campaign specific pricing in r/3 sales order

Hi experts,
    How to activate campaign specific pricing in r/3 sales order .In the pricing procedure for particular condition type how value gets triggered even if u r not maintaining any condition records in VK11.
    We are only maintaining campaign in CRM specific to product so can someone let us know how it gets triggered ion the above mentioned scenario.
    It would be very usefull if someone can send the step by step procedure or a document relevant to this.
    Usefull answers will be awarded subsequently!!!!!!!
    Thanks in advance ,
    Abhinav Mahul

Hi Abhinav,
    You can determine your pricing in CRM for a Order/Quotation and can let it flow as it is without the pricing conditions to be uploaded to R/3.
    please perform follwing Middleware settings for the same.
    <b>Excute transaction: SM30
    Table/View name: SMOFPARSFA
    Click on 'Maintain.'
    Create a new entry
    Key: R3A_SALES
    Parameter: PRICINGTYPE
    ParamVal: G</b>
    Determine campaign pricing in CRM and send the order into R/3.
    Observe the  pricing in R/3.
    Best Regards,
    Pratik Patel
    <b>Reward with Points!</b>

• My Verizon wireless service at my house has begun to degrade over the last 6 Month.  It has begun to be very frustrating seeing how we switched over from Satellite to Verizon 4GLTE wireless device.  How do I contact someone to see what the issue may be. Z

My Verizon wireless service at my house has begun to degrade over the last 6 Month.  It has begun to be very frustrating seeing how we switched over from Satellite to Verizon 4GLTE wireless device.  How do I contact someone to see what the issue may be. Zip Code 22580.

Out of curiosity how much data per month are you using?  Another factor could be if neighbors have all done the same thing as you and the node is being overloaded on home internet use.

• I have just got my first apple device, iphone 3G S. After iserting sim it does not work, cant go beyond first screen. How to activate? I am in Delhi, India.

Hi,
    I have just got my first apple device, iphone 3G S. After iserting sim it does not work, cant go beyond first screen. How to activate it? I am in Delhi, India.Any suggestions.
    Satish

would be best if you can download the guide here
    http://support.apple.com/manuals/#iphone

Maybe you are looking for

• How to add a second hard drive in a T42

I have a T42 with a DVD/CD R/W. My current hard drive is only 40GB and it is running Windows XP Service Pack 3. I would like to install a second hard drive for extra storage capacity. What do you recommend for an extra hard drive and can it be instal

• WebUtil and Microsoft Excel: Setting cell border properties

I'm using the CLIENT_OLE2 package shipped with WebUtil to create a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet from an Oracle 10g Form and, so far, have managed to: - Create multiple worksheets - Populate cells with values and formulae - Format cells, including sett

• IMac as another display?

Hi there, Just wondering if it is possible to use my iMac G5 as an external monitor for my MacBook Pro? Cheers, Ricky.

• Error when attempting to validate Join Condition

In a mapping, I include a joiner and establish the join condiiton. When clicking on the Validate button, I recieve the following error: "An error occurred during expression validation. Bad expression return type." At first, we thought this was a prob

• Email SUBSCRIPTION at websheet

In the early adapter release I could use ACTION=Subscription for my Interactive report in WEBSHEETS. Now there is only possible download=email (thats not the same). For a database application I can use it after allow subscription at interactive repor