How to add a camera to a T530

Hi,
I have just bought a T530 for my sister, which is due to arrive soon, but on closer viewing, I realise that it doesn't actually have a webcam. Looking at the pictures of the T530, it seems that the bezel doesn't have the necessary hole for the webcam to see out of. It looks like the space is completely filled in. Are all T530 front bezels the same? Is it possible that it is just some kind of blanking plate in the space where the webcam is behind, which can be removed?
I have been searching online but to no avail. I am not sure if I need to buy a whole new bezel for the T530 + a 720p camera (part number: 04W1364?)+ a viewing window to go in the bezel?
Please could someone advise? I would really appreciate some clarification
Here is the ebay listing of the T530 I have bought:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LENOVO-Thi...-/281453160​924
and here are the parts I am thinking of buying... do I need to buy a new T530 bezel as well?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Genuine-...item2a2c996​135
Many thanks.
My sister is going back to mozambique soon, so I don't have a lot of time to wait for parts to arrive. I am in the UK, and it seems that all the parts I need are only available in the US.
Solved!
Go to Solution.

Thank you. It turns out that 04W1364 will be compatible with the T530, although it is not on the Lenovo T530 FRU list. I have ordered that part, and also a stick on cover. If the cover doesn't arrive in time, I will just give her the cover from my T510.

Similar Messages

• How to add safety cams to nokia maps

Hi every one
    I don't know if this was posted before or not...
    I live in Saudi Arabia and the locations of the speed cams are not listed or added to nokia maps
    Is there any way i can add them manually to the app ?
    Thank you for your time and help

Hellow adrian
    Thank you for your reply
    Map reporter is use for long terms so changes will take effect in upcoming versions or updates .
    What i'm talking about is an easy - spontaneous method that i can use to upload new data to my built in nokia maps ( in my case coordinates of speed cams and redlight cams ) .
    I hope you and every one got my idea
    Thank you again for your reply .

• How to add live camera to my website?

Hello,
    I have a live video stream here:
    http://sketchburger.dyndns.org
    Username: sketchburger
    Password: sketchburger
    I want to show that video stream on my iWeb page. Any idea how to do it??
    THANKS!

Hello, Wyodor. How is everything in Dordrecht?
    When I visit the sites that you and Alan515 mention in your posts, both Safari and Firefox lock up, requiring a forced quit.
    Maybe you can help me try a different approach. I use Evocam to upload images from my Panasonic webcam on a specified interval (refresh rate). The filename assigned to each image is "webcam.jpg" and the images are deposited via ftp to the same directory on my hosting company's server as the web page where I want the image to appear.
    A sample HTML file is supplied with Evocam for displaying - and automatically refreshing at a specified interval - a webcam image:
    <HTML>
    <META HTTP-EQUIV="refresh" CONTENT="60">
    <META HTTP-EQUIV="expires" CONTENT="0">
    <META HTTP-EQUIV="pragma" CONTENT="no-cache">
    <HEAD>
    <TITLE>EvoCam Example Page</TITLE>
    </HEAD>
    <BODY>
    <CENTER>
    <SMALL>
    Powered by EvoCam
    </SMALL>
    </CENTER>
    </BODY>
    </HTML>
    Note that where you see the familiar white question mark on a blue background in the sample code, above, there is actually this line: IMG SRC="webcam.jpg" (with the surrounding left and right arrows; I can't include them in this post).
    I posted that code into a snippet and the Evocam promo text appears on the published web page. It refreshes at the specified interval (60 seconds in this case), but the image (webcam.jpg) does not appear. Instead, I see the aforementioned question mark.
    Any ideas what I'm missing?
    Message was edited by: Brian Shaw3

• I am using photos . I add a camera and make my photos slide in.  How do I add a second behavior to the photo to make it slide out.  I want the photo to hold on the screen for a few seconds in between sliding in and sliding out.

I am using photos in Motion 5.  I add a camera and make my photo slide in.  How do i add a second behavior to the photo to make it slide out?  I want the photo to hold for a few seconds in between sliding in and sliding out.  When I am trying to do this  I am not getting the photo to hold, i am making one continuous motion which I do not want.
    Thanks

Are you using the "motion path" behavior? If so just duplicate it and drag it down the timeline to where you want it to start. Trim it to end at the end of the project. The gap you leave in the timeline between the two behaviors is your hold time. Not sure why you are using a camera unless you have a behavior on the camera.If you are using keyframes just set two keyframes at the same position values in the inspector for the hold time.

• How to add newly imported audio - as a new storyline/angle to existing multi cam Project??

I have a 6 camera multi cam Music Video Project I have been working on in depth for 5 days. The "band" has sent me a new & improved .wav file to replace the audio I have been working with on one "song". I have imported it into the event, cannot figure out how to add it as a new angle (that I will manually sync on the timeline) and then make it the active audio monitor angle. I see ways to "connect it" but not how to have it appear in the 6up display & on its own story/time line in the precision editor. This is like reinventing the wheel. I am losing mu mind. Please help?
    Thanks

Man oh man. I need to take a break & eat somthing, how embarassing. I swear I knew that but had an attack of hysterical blindness or... the disclose arrow>add new...  Thank You Tom for your quick & thouriough reply. Have a swell holiday.

• How to add a wifi camera to photo stream

How to add a wifi camera to photo stream

You can't. Photostream requires an iOS device.
    iPhoto menu -> Provide iPhoto Feedback for feature requests.

• How to add a port for a IP cam in the airport extreme setting? thx!

I has buy a IP cam, but I don't know how to add a port for a IP cam in the airport extreme setting? (I can see the IP cam in local, but not the internet.) Many Thanks!

atwoodjordan, Welcome to the discussion area!
    See Steve Newstrum's user tip "How do I use Port Mapping (Part I)". When it talks about giving your Mac a static IP address just substitute camera instead.

• How to add camera to download

When I click get photos from camera the selection given does not include my camera
    It gives Epson CX4300,CX5500,DX4400
    Epsin Twain 5
    Microsoft Lif cam V 1000
    How do I add my camera?
    Blair

I have now managed to get my camera listed
    but when I download hoping touse Adobe I find that the Finepix has to download first and then I can download to Adobe
    In order to do this I have to disable Adobe while Fine pix is downloading
    When this is complete I have to reinstate Adobe and it downloads as well
    I am trying to avoid using Finepix because their numbering system does not suit me
    Any suggestions please?
    Blair

• How to add additional lines to the Order Form template?

I purchased and installed Acrobat Pro 9 because of its ability to create forms and found the Order Form template is just perfect for what I need, why reinvent the wheel, right?   Except I found I can't figure out how to add additional object that duplicate what is already there.  I highlighted an entire row and tried to just copy and paste but the past function put the copied objects at the bottom of the form in what looks like a group, all out of order.  I tried looking in the online help for a possible key combination that would inset an additional row of objects but couldn't find any.
    Also the form doesn't move down and create a new page keeping all the other elements in line, it moves to the bottom of the current page and stops.   Thought the template was based on a table so I was going to insert additional rows thinking once it reached the bottom of the current page it would automatically break to a new page and continue, but it's not a table.  So my question is, how can I add duplicate object that match the Order Form templates Item, Description, etc. objects?  I've come to realize learning to use this product is not going to be as simple a proposition as I was lead to believe.  O well, live and learn!
    If someone can point me in the right direction, any help is greatly appreciated.
    Tony Rodriguez

Thanks, Barney! It's even easier than the solution I came to: copying and pasting into the field. 

• How to add License Key For Integration Tool kit For SAP in Linux Server

Dear Experts,
    We are Using BO XI R3.1 SP3 Enterprise Version ,Integration Tool Kit For SAP,Live Office.
    The Server is Linux Server.
    But while generating reports in Infoview it is giving error like ""_check that you are licensed to access SAP Data Source_".
    So we came to know that license Key might Expire for Integraton Tool Kit For SAP in Bo Server.
    So can you tell me how to add the license key For BO XI R3.1 SP3 Integration Tool Kit For SAP in Linux Server.
    Thanks & Regards,
    Venkat

On Unix / Linux you should be able to leverage the response from Raphael and change:
    Location=%BOBJDIR%/bobje/data/.bobj/registry/software/business objects/suite 11.5/sap/keycode/.registry
    For more information verify the below link
    [How do you update the SAP Integration Kit license?;
    Regrads
    Pardhu

• How to restore the Camera App./Icon that comes with the iPhone ?

I accidentally deleted my Camera app icon when I was rearranging icons on my iPhone 4S. Since it's a "standard feature" and not an "App" from the App store I cannot find out how to "resinstall" what came with your phone as standard feature. Yet, I can perform a search for Camera and have it come up and use it but I cannot locate it in a folder or even when I'm plugged in to the iTunes on my iMac to see all the apps. on the screen. What gives? Please don't tell me to restore my phone b/c for this one little app., it just seems like there should be an easier way to add it back to my home screen. Please and thanks!

It can't be deleted. It either got moved to another page or into a folder.
    As for the "support icon", press and hold the icon till all icons begin to wiggle. You can then press the X on the icon to delete it. Press the home button when you are finished.

• How to add an Observer to kLinksPanelWidgetID

Hi,
    I dont know how to add an observer to kLinksPanelWidgetID.
    I tried kDocBoss and kTextStoryBoss but it is not enough.
    And if I try kWorkspaceBoss, when can I attach my observer ?
    Do you have an idea.
    Best Regards,
    Badr NASSER

There are instruction in the manual that came with the computer. Set the drive jumper to CS (Cable Select). You will need to remove the tray's lip.
    <http://eshop.macsales.com/tech_center/index.cfm?page=removedrivedoor.html>
    Be careful not to pinch or cut the cables when reinstalling the drive carrier.

• How to add an extra DVD drive to a MacPro?

How to add an extra DVD drive to a MacPro?
    Is there any where instruction on the procedure?

There are instruction in the manual that came with the computer. Set the drive jumper to CS (Cable Select). You will need to remove the tray's lip.
    <http://eshop.macsales.com/tech_center/index.cfm?page=removedrivedoor.html>
    Be careful not to pinch or cut the cables when reinstalling the drive carrier.

• How to add a link to an interactive svg using edge commons library

Hi,
    I've been playing around with this wonderful Edge Commons interactive SVG tutorial
    My question is : How to add an external link "url" to an interactive svg using edge commons library ?
    Edge commons example file :
    http://edgedocks.com/market/interactive-svg-example-project-edge-commons
    Edge commons  video tutorial :
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UEB6gaLKuw
    I have adapted this tutorial to an interactive map, http://madudesign.com/works/france/ every thing is going fine until I couldn't figure out to link a particular url on each part of the region of the map.
    I managed to figure out how to change colors on the different parts of the map on mouse over and mouse out but I'm not quite comfortable with JavaScript since I don't use it every day...
    I have tryed to link to an url by passing it on the illustrator layer and via the onclick event (event.target.id) to a simple url
    http://redpen.io/6svh5u
    then working in Edge and publishing on the browser the link returns me a weird url line by replacing the original url slashes "//" by "_x2F_" and I must have misunderstood the proper JavaScript line to open that link from there...
    for example on my actual exemple "http://madudesign.com/works/france/"
    the first top region of France is normally a link to "http://www.google.com" and it returns "http:_x2F__x2F_www.google.com" plus the complete path to the file too...
    I don't know how to get around this trick and have back for each region a particular clean link from the event target id of the svg...
    thank-you for any help
    matt
    link to my edge animate file if needed :
    http://madudesign.com/works/france/carte_de_france.zip

I got an answer from the Edge Commons dream team and I am very grateful to them :
    "The problem that you bumped into was that you hadn't included a valid URL so far. We weren't sure if you wanted to include them within the SVG file or if you wanted to implement the functionality within Edge Animate. We came up with a solution for the latter one, with a simple switch in the js code:
    You have to type in the appropriate URL of course for all the cases."
    I have to share the final result:
    http://www.madudesign.com/works/france/france_map/
    And the zipped project file:
    http://www.madudesign.com/works/france/france_map.zip
    Thanks to Daniel & Simon
    Matt

• REG: How to add new fields to existing Infospoke

Hi All,
    We have an existing Infospoke, It has ODS as a Source and some fields are being pulled.
    But here is the scenario....
    I need some extra fields that are available in other ODS. How to add that fields ?
    By some research came to know that.. I need to lookup on the ODS and populate into existing Infospoke.How to add these fields to InfoSpoke using BAdi implementaion.
    Note: already BAdi is active in the infospoke.
    Please help me in this regard

Hi Chase,
    As you mentioned that BADI is already implemented then I guess you should be able to extend the existing BADI itself.
    For doing lookup first you should know the key fields of source DSO then by using the existing field of Infospoke you will have to read data from DSO.
    DATA: it_data type standard table of 'DSO Name'.
    select Key1 key2 etc...
              Field1 Field2 Field3 Field4
              from DSO
              into table it_data
              for all entries of infospoke
             where key1 = infospoke1-key1
                         key2 = infospoke2-key2.
    This will give you all the required records from source DSO into internal table it_data. Now you using this table you can populate the original table of Infospoke.
    Regards,
    Durgesh.

Maybe you are looking for

• Remote Control and MediaSourc

I hava an Audigy 2 ZS Platinum Pro. I formated my HD last night and reinstalled XP. I then installed the new drivers and Media Source 5 and new DTS Neo plugin. But when I tried to install the old Remote Control plugin, it didn't work, it said I don't

• I would like to see the results divided in more pages

Hi, I've done a search web application (whit JSP). After a search I would like to see the results divided in more pages with an index pages [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 ...] (like forum's page). How can I do? thank's, Marco

• Hard drives for Logic Pro 8, Final Cut, After Effects, etc.

Hello gang, although i have read through many threads re: hard drive configs for different people's uses on many different forums (thats why i am here to get it straight from the apple's mouth) that i frequent and contribute to I have read everything

• PB G4 867 hung at start up.blinking ?? mark

I left my laptop on last night. When I woke up this morning there was a screen that said I had to restart my computer. I tried to restart and it went to the gray screen with the spinning start up disc(or whatever it is). It wouldn't go past there. I

• How to specify multiple sequence for multiple fields in a primary key!

Hi, i have a table which has about 15 fields, one of the field is primary key and i am able to specify the sequence for it using toplink and when the object is created through toplink the sequence get generated automatically, which is fine. Now i hav