How to install "Rescue and recovery" on a new harddisk (T60)

My T60 has a 60gb harddisk and I want to upgrade to a 160gb.
I need to know how to install this rescue and recovery on the new disk.
Can some one help me out here
I can imagine for example to create this (hidden) partition with Partition Magic,  but how to continue ?

Hello,
Have you considered either cloning your old 60GB hard disk drive to the new 160GB model, or using your recovery discs to install a fresh copy of the operating system plus ThinkVantage utilities to the new hard disk drive?
Regards,
Aryeh Goretsky
I am a volunteer and neither a Lenovo nor a Microsoft employee. • Dexter is a good dog • Dexter je dobrý pes
S230u (3347-4HU) • X220 (4286-CTO) • W510 (4318-CTO) • W530 (2441-4R3) • X100e (3508-CTO) • X120e (0596-CTO) • T61p (6459-CTO) • T43p (2678-H7U) • T42 (2378-R4U) • T23 (2648-LU7)
  Deutsche Community   Comunidad en Español Русскоязычное Сообщество

Similar Messages

• How to install Rescue and Recovery CD to my T42

I ordered Rescue and Recovery CD to install my T42, and I got 8 CDs, one is independant, and other 7 CDs are for T42, so I just wonder how do install it, I mean use which CD, or which is used firstly, anyway, could someone tell me step-by-step to rescue my laptop.
    Thanks a bunch.

Well, you should wipe the entire drive before using the recovery disks, including the original recovery partition if it's corrupted.
    The disks will create a new recovery partition.
    Cheers,
    George
    In daily use: R60F, R500F, T61, T410
    Collecting dust: T60
    Enjoying retirement: A31p, T42p,
    Non-ThinkPads: Panasonic CF-31 & CF-52, HP 8760W
    Starting Thursday, 08/14/2014 I'll be away from the forums until further notice. Please do NOT send private messages since I won't be able to read them. Thank you.

• How to install Rescue and Recovery 4.21 on Windows 2003

There should be a good amount of users running Windows 2003 on their thinkpad for various reasons. As much as I tried, I could not get Rescue and Recovery's MSI to install on my X61 running Win2003 R2 SP2, despite attempts to modify the Setup.ini file.
    the changes made in setup.ini:
    [Win2003Server]
    MajorVer=5
    MinorVer=2
    MinorVerMax=3
    BuildNo=3790
    PlatformId=2
    The returned installer error is "The current operating system is not supported for running Rescue and Recovery. Supported operating systems includes Microsoft Windows 2000 with Service Pack 3 or Windows XP with Service Pack 1 or later".
    This is such a shame as I'm pretty sure RR would run just fine on win2003 as both WinXP and win2003 are based on the same underlying technologies and code. Please advice if there's any method such as a command switch for MSI installer to suppress OS detection error or any modification that can be made to setup.ini to get it to install on win2003 or any utility that can be used to modify MSI files and database? Thanks!
    Message Edited by Xseriesfanboy on 08-31-2008 08:26 PM
    Message Edited by Xseriesfanboy on 08-31-2008 08:30 PM
    Solved!
    Go to Solution.

Alrighty..I've manage to google a hack to this problem of getting Rescue and Recovery to install on Windows 2003. So let this post be a guide to how to get this done:
    Getting the tools to modify Rescue and Recovery MSI (Windows Installer)
    Download and install Orca MSI editor from http://astebner.sts.winisp.net/Tools/Orca.zip
    Review http://ravi1337.blogspot.com/2007/05/orca-msi-editor-make-any-software.html, this guide should give you a good idea what you'll be doing with this tool.
    Download Rescue and Recovery™ 4.21 from Lenovo
     Download Rescue and Recovery™ 4.21 for Windows XP (32-bit) or Windows 2000  from http://www-307.ibm.com/pc/support/site.wss/license.do?filename=thinkvantage_en/z652_setup_rnr42_016c...
    Ensure you are downloading full install with all language pack to avoid any missing installation file due to regional settings
    Run the installer and see that all files are extracted accordingly.
    Modification of Rescue and Recovery Installer
    Delete all files in C:\Documents and Settings\(User Account Name)\Local Settings\Temp\ this will prevent confusion on which files are unpacked and created by RR installer
    Extract z652_setup_rnr42_016c.exe into a folder named z652_setup_rnr42_016c.
    Execute tvtrnr42.exe
    The MSI installer is then unpacked to the following default directory: C:\Documents and Settings\(User Account Name)\Local Settings\Temp\. Note that the installer creates two directories for installation of RR, that are {F151F2B3-0C32-44D3-90E2-E639B8024622} and _isXXXX <--- 4 randomly generated digits
    The folder _isXXXX contain Rescue and Recovery.msi
    On the first run of the installer, the following error will be shown "The current operating system is not supported for running Rescue and Recovery. Supported operating systems includes Microsoft Windows 2000 with Service Pack 3 or Windows XP with Service Pack 1 or later". DO NOT CLICK OK! This is cause the installer to purge all installation files and related directories in the temp directory. Just leave the error window as it is without clicking the OK button!
    Copy all TVT files from folder z652_setup_rnr42_016c into both directories
    Modify setup.ini entry for Win2003Server with notepad and save changes:
    [Win2003Server]
    MajorVer=5
    MinorVer=2
    MinorVerMax=3
    BuildNo=3790
    PlatformId=2
    Right-click on Rescue and Recovery.msi and edit with Orca
    Go to LaunchCondition Table
    Drop the following rows and save changes:
    (((VersionNT=501 AND ServicePackLevel>=1)OR (VersionNT=500 AND ServicePackLevel>=3)) AND WINSERVER=0) OR Installed- The current operating system is not supported for running [ProductName].  Supported operating systems include Microsoft(R) Windows(R) 2000 with Service Pack 3 or later and Windows XP with Service Pack 1 or later.
    IEEXISTS=1 OR Installed - [ProductName] requires Microsoft(R) Internet Explorer version 5.5 or higher. You cannot install the Rescue and Recovery program without this version of Internet Explorer.
    INCOMPAPPNAME=0 OR Installed - [INCOMPAPPNAME] is installed and is incompatible with this version of [ProductName].  This application cannot be installed.  To install [ProductName], uninstall [INCOMPAPPNAME] and then restart this setup.
    Not SGEWRONGVERSION OR Installed - [INCOMPAPPNAME] is installed and is incompatible with this version of [ProductName].  This application cannot be installed.  To install [ProductName], uninstall [INCOMPAPPNAME] and then restart this setup.
    When you're done with these modification, re-run Rescue and Recovery.msi without closing the previous error window. Rescue and Recovery should now install without any glitch! Good Luck!
    Message Edited by Xseriesfanboy on 09-01-2008 06:37 AM
    Message Edited by Xseriesfanboy on 09-01-2008 06:38 AM

• Error installing rescue and recovery 4.3 on windows 7

i have a sl410 with windows 7 ultimate(32bit) installed, but i failed to install  rescue and recovery 4.3 for many times,reporting"Error 25014. There was an error installing the Rescue and Recovery boot manager. Return code: 6".
    why?
    i found someone said about using a command line installation which will NOT install the RnR partition,but how to use  command line installation?i've got only the tvtvrnr43_1027sc.exe downloaded file and the tvtrnr43_1027.exe in C:\SWTOOLS\apps\rnr43sc\ directory,how can i input the comands like setup.exe /a /s?which command should i use?

http://forum.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkVantage-Technologies/Rescue-and-Recovery-4-3-for-Windows-7-installat...

• My W500 can not install Rescue and Recovery

Hi guys,
    Has anyone encountered the same problem as I did when I tried to install Rescue and Recovery?
    The process always stopped with error code 6.
    I am using Win7 X64.
    W500 T9900 8GB + TBs imageries

I was also having the exact same problem on my W500, but I did not have to download the full multilingual package to get it to work.  First I reinstalled windows, and used the "clean all" command before the install. 
    At the first setup screen during the Windows 7 install hold Shift+F10 - this will bring up the command prompt.  Type in "diskpart" then type "list disk"  then type "select disk 0" This number may be different depending on how many drives your machine has in.  It will then tell you "disk 0 is now the selected disk"  After this type "clean all".  You will see just a flashing cursor in the command window to tell you it is running.  This will take some time, and   WARNING:it will fully erase -write zeroes- to the entire drive.  Your data will be unrecoverable, and ALL PARTITIONS will be deleted.  Once it's finised it will give you a message saying Diskpart succeded in cleaing the disk.  Now the important part, type in "select disk 0" once again, then type "create partition primary"  This will prevent Windows from automaticaly created the 100MB partition on the drive durring the install.  After that type 'exit' and 'exit' again, and you can continue the setup as normal. 
    Once Windows is up you need to install Microsoft Visual C++ 2008  from here: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx​?FamilyID=ba9257ca-337f-4b40-8c14-157cfdffee4e&dis​...
    Once that is installed, restart and it should let you install Rescue and Recovery.
    This worked perfectly for me, even though it is a little more complicated.

• Windows 7 Upgrade: Cannot install Rescue and Recovery 4.3

I recently upgraded my T500 from Vista to Windows 7.
    I have downloaded the following Lenovo software: Lenovo Thinkvantage Software Toolbox and Lenovo System Update 4.
    I would also like to install Rescue and Recovery 4.3.  I downloaded the program from Lenovo's site, but I cannot get it to install properly.  I keep getting an error indicating that Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable Package (x64) SP1 must be installed.  I downloaded this from Microsoft's site and installed it, but I keep getting the same error.
    And help???

Hi guys I have the same problem, however after installing the 2005 version of the package from the link provided by lenovo here (http://www-307.ibm.com/pc/support/site.wss/document.do?lndocid=MIGR-4Q2QAK&AID=10429688&PID=3719336&...
    I went to the control panel and checked what version of this package is installed. The case was that there were 3 versions of Visual C++ 2005 redistributable already installed.  This is a fresh installation of Win7 - 64bit
    I removed all of them and reinstalled the one suggested by lenovo.
    The problem still continues.
    I also noticed the following article from about the same time the package was released in 2006 http://support.microsoft.com/kb/920854
    Could it be that the RnR tool can not detect the redistributable package?
    So far I have no idea how to solve this. Any help is appreciated.

• Difficulty installing Rescue and Recovery 4.2 patch for Windows Vista

Which between System Update Installation History and Post-Installation Status Report should I believe, when they tell a different story?
    When I run thinkVantage System Update, the post-intallation status report indicates that the following fails to install:
    * Rescue and Recovery 4.2 patch for Windows Vista
    * ThinkVantage Client Security Solution for Vista SP1
    * Lenovo Wireless WAN Activation Patch
    However, when I open the ThinkVantage System Update History Log, I read that the above updates have been installed.
    Which one should I believe?
    I'm willing to believe that the update has been installed, but whenever I run System Update, I keep getting the same message that the above three need to be installed.
    Should I keep ignoring the message? If not, what else could I try?
    I have a T60 running Vista with SP1 installed. 

Hi privard,
    Thanks for your feedback. Anyhow, let me see how i could help to sort this out for you.
    Cleo 
    WW Social Media
    T61, T410, x240, Z500, Flex 14
    Important Note: If you need help, post your question in the forum, and include your system type, model number and OS. Do not post your serial number.
    Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
    If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!
    Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!
    How to send a private message? --> Check out this article.
    English Community   Deutsche Community   Comunidad en Español   Русскоязычное Сообщество

• Error when installing Rescue and Recovery

Hello, 
    I own a 2 year old Thinkpad L430 running Win7 Pro 64bit.
    I've been trying to install Rescue and Recovery because I want to reset my PC from the recovery partition, and as far as I understand the only way to do that is through RnR(?)
    But whenever I go through the installer i get this error message:
    click me
    which, in english, basically says that there was and error with the return code 6.
    After googling around for a while i found out that the fact that I once had a Linux Distrinution installed alongside Windows may be the cause of aforementioned error, because Linux replaces the default Lenovo boot loader with it's own GRUB one. When i removed the Linux distribution I typed the following into the command line: bootrec.exe /fixmbr to return to the Windows boot loader.
    Do anyone know if the Linux thing is in fact the cause of  the error?
    Can I somehow restore the Lenovo boot loader or is there's some other way to install RnR and/or restore my PC?
    Any help is truly appreciated!
    thanks, 
    Simon

A typical factory ship of machine from Lenovo: (yours may not look like this).
    Q (lenovo recovery)
    contains Rescue and recovery standalone software.  This standalone software also  can call The factory recovery software, if the Factory software is still on the Q drive.   Lenovo modifies the BIOS to support launch of standalone RNR.
    Regardless of RNR installed or not, on the windows platform, standalone SHOULD launch. There is always a standalone RNR  in the recovery partition. 
    ==
    workaround:
    (1) order REcovery DVD from the support center. $50 us if not under warranty
    (2) find a bud with a Lenovo machine. Create Rescue media to a DVD.  Boot your machine with the DVD. If it finds the recovery partition intact, you can do a Factory reinstall. Rescue media is a standalone RNR, it will not rely on the boot structure on your C drive HDD>
    (3) Your main issue is RNR install died with RC=6. This shows up. Check the msi logs in
    C/users/YOURID/appdata/local/temp. I have researched some of these.  It is confusion in the installer/ and the condition of the PDA/predesktop area (corrupted) . PDA is standalone rnr. Your PDA is probably just fine.
    SO, which version of RNR did you try to install? Was it the USA english version or the NLS support version.
    Your cant mix and match.
    You cant switch from the English only version to NLS. denmark version, it will rc=6. I personally think this is a bug..
    Region lang, local lang etc also confuse RNR installer.
    The rc=6 occurs way after the installer had a bug in it. Yes it is trying to modify the MBR/BCD. I dont think your linux stuff mucked it up.  
    ==
    Simple solution:
    Get a DVD of standalone RNR to perform the factory recovery. 
    -or- hit pff11 at boot time, and use RNR standalone for Factory recover<<< this shoud work. << my choice.

• Problem in audio driver and unable to install rescue and recovery ver 4.3 -

Dear community collegues,
    I have installed original windows7 home premium in my lenovo N100 series 0768-54A model y'day. Though every thing went well, the AC97 audio driver could not be installed. Can any one provide me a solution to make the audio working in Windows7 Home Premium.
    Similarly after new installation, I could not install rescue and recovery version 4.3 (windows7 compatible) in to the system, every attempt failed. Could any one provide a solution.
    thanking You.
    Sakthivelu V M Chennai

I am not sure which audio chipset your N100 has, so
    Try this for sound:
    Go to THIS web page.
    Download Soundmax audio driver for Vista.
    Extract the files by double clicking, and note where they
    are being extracted to.
    Uninstall any sound driver you have installed, reboot.
    If windows says New Hardware Found, click cancel.
    Go to folder where downloaded drivers were extracted,
    and run Setup.
    If Soudmax drivers do not work, uninstall and repeat
    with the Realtek audio drivers.
    I do not think Rescue/Recovery will work except for
    the originally installed OS.

• Unable to install Rescue and Recovery 4.50

Hi all,
    I bought x220 tablet here in Germany, so I received windows 7 professional in German language. 
    I wanted to use English version of windows so I installed English version of windows hence lost all lenovo default settings. Now I am trying to install rescue and recovery 4.50 and it is not working with the msg " make sure that .tvt data is in correct installation pack folder" I translated this msg from German to Englich
    Before installing Rescue and Recovery 4.50 I also installed  
    Microsoft Visual c++ 2005 SP1 Redisributable Package (x64)    and
    Sysprepbackup Acessory Package  which was mentioned in Lenovo support. 
    If someone has already solved such problem, I would be glad to know the answer. 
    Thanks and regards,
    Bhargav Potdar

It seems like R&R is missing the necessary language file(s), so I recommend downloading and installing the package that includes support for all languages:  http://download.lenovo.com/ibmdl/pub/pc/pccbbs/thinkvantage_en/z936_setup_rnr450_025c.exe
    Even on English version of Windows, if you are using German language support like you are, R&R will need the German language installation files.

• Need Help Installing Rescue and Recovery 4.3 Windows 7

Hi there,
    So I'm having a strange issue installing Rescue and Recovery 4.3 on my TP T61.  I keep getting an error message stating: "It is required to install the Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable (x64) Service Pack 1 before you install the Rescue and Recovery program."
    I have already installed C++ SP1.  I've also tried installing/uninstalling it as well.  Still no luck!
    Here is a link to the installer:
    http://www-307.ibm.com/pc/support/site.wss/document.do?sitestyle=lenovo&lndocid=MIGR-73612
    And here is a link to the C++ SP1 file:
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=200b2fd9-ae1a-4a14-984d-389c36f85647&displa...
    Any Ideas?
    Thanks,
    Peednus
    T61
    T7100 @ 1.8 GHz Duo
    2GB RAM
    Windows 7 Home Premium (x64) (Clean Install)
    T420s, i5-2520M @2.5, nVidia 4200m, 8GB DDR3, OCZ Vertex 3 Max IOPS 240GB SSD, Hitachi 320GB @7200rpm ulrabay, 8Pro x64
    T61, Centrino Duo @1.8, GM965, 4GB PC2-5300 DDR2 @667MHz, OCZ Agility 120GB SSD, 7Pro x64

Hi peednus,
    The C++ 2005 SP1 installer you are trying to use is for x86 (32 bit).  The error message you quote says it needs the x64 (64 bit) version.  Try
    Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 SP1 Redistributable Package (x64)
    If you're really running a 64 bit Windows install, that should/might get you going.
    Z.
    The large print: please read the Community Participation Rules before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.  The fine print: I do not work for, nor do I speak for Lenovo. Unsolicited private messages will be ignored. ... GeezBlog
    English Community   Deutsche Community   Comunidad en Español   Русскоязычное Сообщество

• T61 upgraded to Windows 7, now can't install Rescue and Recovery or Bios update.

I have a T61 6459 CTO that had XP SP3 on it. I upgraded to WIndows 7. I tried to install TVTVRNR450_025en, but I get an error msg "Rescue and Recovery does not support installing from the Operating System which upgrade from a legacy pre-load system." I tried deleting all old RNR and CSS programs in the old files after the install, but nothing seems to work. There is nothing listed in my add/remove programs. My Thinkvantage button doesn't work. How do I remove the old RNR? Should I have done that prior to installing Windows 7? Do I need to re-install my XP backup and start over? My Bios update extracts, but doesn't install. Help!

Hi, FSURN82
    I did some research and was able to find this thread from Lenovo Forums. There are a few other people having similar issues. For some, installing an older version of Rescue and Recovery (sometimes even the one for their OS before the upgrade) would work fine. For some, however, they could not get it to work, so they would create backups manually using Windows.
    As for the BIOS issue, what version are you currently running and to what version are you trying to upgrade?
    Thanks,
    Adam
    Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
    If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution!" This will help the rest of the community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

• Can't install Rescue and Recovery on T410

Hi, I recently bought a reconditioned Lenovo T410 and have pretty limited technical knowledge, so I took the helpful advice of another member on the forum to perform certain actions to get myself set up. One of these was to create factory recovery discs using Rescue and Recovery. As this wasn't already installed on the machine, I have downloaded it (tvtvrnr4.52_005en.exe) but it won't install. I am getting the message 'Error 25014 There was an error installing the Rescue and Recovery boot manager. Return code: 6'. Any ideas about how to resolve it or an alternative way or creating recovery discs?
    Solved!
    Go to Solution.

The only chance to perform factory recovery is if you have Lenovo_Recovery partition with several .wim files on that. But it seems they are absent. So contact with Lenovo support in your country and purchase recovery disks.
    x220 | i5-2520m | Intel ssd 320 series | Gobi 2000 3G GPS | WiFi
    x220 | i5-2520m | hdd 320 | Intel msata ssd 310 series | 3G GPS | WiFi
    Do it well, worse becomes itself
    Русскоязычное Сообщество   English Community   Deutsche Community   Comunidad en Español

• How to manage Rescue and Recovery Backups

Hi I've been using disk image backup solutions since the days of powerquests Drive Image. And have had my days with Ghost and Acronis Trueimage. I recently built a clean Vista image on my T400, and I'd like to take advantage of the Lenovo Rescue and Recovery 4.21 tool since it the recovery technology is already part of my system and I have tested it once.
    I'm used to the idea that a backup tool will produce an image file, which I can manage myself, moving to various media....hiding under my bed etc. With RnR, I've noticed it prefers to control the directory's where backups are placed (this is a bit annoying to me, but I can live with it, as long as it's isolated to the RRBackup directory - which it appears may not be the case). I do appreciate it's ability to specify various backup media locations (network, CD, 2nd HDD, USB) and recognize that it's a simple approach for basic usage.
    Recently I've backed up my image to USB drive, and also to the local disk. I'd like to take that back up and split it up into DVD's and burn it to disk. I know there is a built in RnR feature which lets us copy backups from the local drive (why only local drive ??) to USB/Network/CD, but unfortunately the CD copy feature burns directly to my thinkpad burner...which is a CDR device, not a DVDR device. I'd like to use the DVDR device on my desktop...
    Anyway, I'd like to know if there is more resources on how to manage RnR Backups. I found the following guide http://www-307.ibm.com/pc/support/site.wss/MIGR-70344.html (which is hard to get on Lenovo's site...google finds it better), I'm still reading it, but so far it appears more focused on the pre-desktop area than backup management.
    Any insight would be appreciated.
    Thanks!

Hi Danielle,
    Consider this allegory; factory settings will make your thinkpad like a never driven 0 meter car [with reference to software]. Hence it will be far-flung from it's previous state. Apart from what you have already saved on memory stick, all settings and the software you have installed on the notebook will be lost.
    I hope this helps.
    Maliha (I don't work for lenovo)
    ThinkPads:- T400[Win 7], T60[Win 7], IBM 240[Win XP]
    IdeaPad: U350
    Apple:- Macbook Air [Snow Leopard]
    Did someone help you today? Compliment them with a Kudos!
    Was your question answered today? Mark it as an Accepted Solution! 
      Lenovo Deutsche Community     Lenovo Comunidad en Español 
    Visit my YouTube Channel

• How to undo Rescue and Recovery

Hi, I have a Lenovo X61 notebook. My harddisk was divided into two partitions: OS and data. Recently, i found that my Windows was no longer able to start. I managed to reinstall Windows 7 in the OS partition. All my files in the second partition was preserved. My laptop was working fine then. I realised subsequently however that the Lenovo drivers were no longer there (for eg: fingerprint recognition, which was not necessary, but good to have). So upon digging the box where my notebook was packed, I found the "Rescure and Recovery" CDs. So I plugged it in and restarted, thinking that it will just install the necessary drivers back. But then not only did it delete the Windows 7 that i just reinstalled, but it destroyed the partitions and deleted all my data in the second partition. Is there any way I can restore the partition configuration and all the data I had? Thanks in advance.
    Solved!
    Go to Solution.

Hi guys,
    my probem is almost the same, with a small difference,
    i have a T410S, two partions, one lenovo recovery, 2nd crypted by drivecrypt.
    Accidently i was pressing the blue thinkvantage button, lenovo recovery started for about 20seconds, after it i removed the battery. If i reboot, it always restart recovery now.
    The final question:
    Does anybody know what rescue and recovery is doing for the first 20-30seconds during startup ?
    Is it useing the format, quickformat ect.. ? Iam sure he didnt start to copy any files first, because before he do
    he have to format or something like this,
    thanks for your help guys !
    tim

Maybe you are looking for

• Confused if i need the enterprise DPS along with enterprise license from Apple

Do I need to buy the Enterprise DPS if I already have a Enterprise developers license with Apple? I want to develope in-house apps with indesign but everywhere i read no body gives a straight answer. I have "creative cloud membership" which includes

• Strange issue with external monitor, only working when external speakers plugged in

Hey – I am having a very strange issue with my external monitor; where it only works if my external speakers are plugged in and connected. I am using a late 2011 Macbook pro, running Mavericks 10.9.4, along with an MBox 2 (USB Audio Interface), and t

• Can I reverse a photo image in the horizontal and/or vertical plane?

I can't find a way in iPhoto to swap the image left to right or top to bottom like you can by applying "Flip" in the Windows "Paint" application. Do I have to import the image into a similar Mac application to achieve this or can I do it in iPhoto? M

• Do I have a Virus? Only character on my desktop is AAAAAAAAAAAAA

I think my powerbook may have a virus i can run some programs no problem, such as firefox right now... but am unable to open files the menu at the top of the desktop screen, doesnt display the normal file, edit help etc.... it has AAAAAAAAA, AAAAA, A

• Install 8i on NT

I had an Oracle 8.05 on my NT, and I deinstalled it to install 8i that I downloaded. However, I got problem with this error message: You cannot install due to one of these reasons: 1. You are not administrator, 2, you do not have disk space or 3 you