How to maintain entries in tables T894 & T881

Hi Friends,
As per note 64034 I need to maintain few entries in T894 & T881 table. But could not get where will be the customization path to maintian these entries. These entries were available in 4.7 version and few entries are missing after upgrading to ECC 6.0.
Please let me know, where can we maintian entries for these tables through customizaton.
Regards
Suresh

Hi Joshi,
Thank you verymuch for your quick reply. I think these views are not helpful.
1. I don't find any existing entries in these views (in display views).
2. The exact fields which are there in those tables are not appeared in these views.
Can you please check and let me know?
Regards
Suresh

Similar Messages

• How to maintain entries in table T158G? Please help!

Hi Experts,
        We want to maintain new movement type entries in the table T158.
        How do we maintain entries in this table? is there any tcode or FM to do that?
        Please help.
    Thanks
    Gopal

Hello Gopal,
    You should go through the transaction OMJJ by creating a new movement type as copy from a standard movement.
    Table T158G contains which transactions can be assigned to BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE.
    Each transaction has a GM code (assign code) for BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE.
    With this method, the system does not support goods movements that are initiated by other application components via BAPI.
    I hope this information helps you.
    Best Regards,
    Fábio Almeida
    MM Support Consultant

• How to maintain entry in V_T160M_CS

Hi,
    Can anybody help me to know, how to maintain entry in table V_T160M_CS?
    Raj

Hi Raj,
    Have you tried OPJB.
    1.'New entries'.
    2. Enter version as 000, application area (the first two digits of the message no, for BOM it would be CO ), & message no.
    3 Under category maintain as E Or W.
    Check if it work. So far I know you can not update Change Message type of BOM from customizing.
    Regards
    Abhijit Gautam

• How to make entry in table EDSDC?

Hi,
      Can somebody tell me how to make entry in table EDSDC?
      I need an urgent answer.
      Waiting to give good points.
    Thanks,
    Max

Hi ,
    Go to SE16 , Enter View Name -> V_EDSDC and Click on Display / Change Button to maintain entries .
    Please note that you must have authorization to do maintainance for this table ; failing which you can only view the table .
    If you are unable to add entries , I can tell you an alternative for doing so , through debugging  .

• How to maintain entries in SM30

Hi,
    How to maintain entries for this table FPB_LP6_R_MDT_C through SM 30?
    I am facing the below Error while trying to maintain entries can anyone give me a solution.
    "The maintenance dialog for FPB_LP6_R_MDT_C is incomplete or not defined".
    Thanks

>
    Florian Kemmer wrote:
    > Tho actually it doesnt look very dangerous to me.
    > Most probably there is a program which creates entries in there, and the call is generic as well, since i dont get anything in the "where used"-list.
    > Tho i noticed i can create entries with TA SE16N, WITHOUT giving anything like &sap_edit.
    Hi Florian,
    I believe if SAP does not want the table to be maintained manually it has done so for a purpose (may be i am wrong).
    And for your observation on maintaining the table through SE16N this is because in the table attributes it must be "Entries can be maintained".
    BR,
    Suhas

• How to enter entries for  table TVZBT

Hi,
    can any one help me how to maintain payment team description in defferent languge in TVZBT table.
    this table contain the following  data in english
    SPRAS     ZTERM       VTEXT
    E              ZA20          N 30 Due  from end billing
    Now i have to maintain same date in french ie
    F              ZA20           N 30d'f bill
    how can i update.

HI,
      write a small program and insert it into the table .
    data : wa like TVZBT.
    wa-langu = 'F'.
    wa-zterm = 'ZA20'.
    wa-VTEXT =  '30d'f bill '
    insert tvzbt from wa.
    is it the case that you just want to maintain only one entry of how... if its only one time one entry then i have other way of doing it with out writing the program.. please let me know

• How to make entry into table J_1IEWT_ACKN

Dear Sir,
    As per SAP Note 1172387 , for  printing Acknowledgement Number in TDS Certificate (Tcode used for Certificate generation is J1INCERT) , Records pertaining to Acknowledgement Numbers need to be created in Table J_1IEWT_ACKN .
    Kindly guide us , as how can we created Records into this table .
    With Thanks and Regards
    Sonia Agarwala

Hi ,
    Go to SE16 , Enter View Name -> V_EDSDC and Click on Display / Change Button to maintain entries .
    Please note that you must have authorization to do maintainance for this table ; failing which you can only view the table .
    If you are unable to add entries , I can tell you an alternative for doing so , through debugging  .

• How to maintain variant in table RSRPARAMETRIZA?

Dear Experts,
    I have to maintain variant in table RSRPARAMETRIZA via ABAP Program. Some thread in SDN advice the class CL_RSR_PARA but I don't know how to use this class to update the field "Content of Variant" in table RSRPARAMETRIZA.
    Please tell me the class or function that can update the variant?
    Thank you,
    Zilla D.

Hello Narendar,
    Check the following link:
    http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005/helpdata/en/45/adee2396f711d1b46b0000e8a52bed/frameset.htm
    Also, a table control wizard in Screen Painter(SE51) exists, which takes you step by step through the Table Control generation and also creates code, so you can start using the Table Control right away.
    You can either specify a database table, or use an internal table from program.
    If you want to use internal table, it needs to be predefined in your program, before you start creating the table control.
    Reward if helpful.

• How to maintain gap between table and graph in a report

HI,
    I have a report in which a graph is placed below a table  and data in the table gets increased with time , then how to maintain the gap as constant between table and the graph ?? Like i have 50 rows in a table and then next day 10 rows are added but then i want maintain same gap between the table and graph???

>Right click on chart.
    >Open the property and go to the relative position.
    >Select the distance of the upper left point of the chart in relation to another report element by entering - the number of pixels; the part of the tavfrom which youble want to measure the pixels (in the first drop-down list); the report element from which you want to measure the pixels (in the second drop-down list).
    >Repeat this for the distance of the lower left point of the chart.
    Hope this will help you out.

• How to maintain space between table and header in ssrs

Hi Everyone, 
      I have created a report. In page header of this report, On First Page space between header and
    body is good , but from next page, space is not maintain. 
    Please suggest me how to maintain space at every page of report.
    Thanks. 

Can you post a screenshot?
    This can be achieved if you are repeating column headers on each page. Just change row height of header and align text to bottom, and make sure there is no space between Page Header and Tablix.
    - Vishal
    SqlAndMe.com

• How to maintain data in table control

plz send a detail description of how to create table control and maintain data in that table control.

Hello Narendar,
    Check the following link:
    http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005/helpdata/en/45/adee2396f711d1b46b0000e8a52bed/frameset.htm
    Also, a table control wizard in Screen Painter(SE51) exists, which takes you step by step through the Table Control generation and also creates code, so you can start using the Table Control right away.
    You can either specify a database table, or use an internal table from program.
    If you want to use internal table, it needs to be predefined in your program, before you start creating the table control.
    Reward if helpful.

• How to maintain Entries for VIEWS in ORacle Sql developer

hi gurus,
    Could you please help in maintaining an entries for VIEW is Oracle SQL develope...I have created a VIEW by name SD_WH08....now i need to maintain some entries in this for my testing purpose...how do i do this?
    Your help is very much appreciated.
    Regards

What do you mean by "maintaining an entries for VIEW" ?
    K.

• How to have entry in table INOB?

Hi,
    I wish to know how an internal object no. entry can be created in table INOB for class type '022', Table 'MCHA' and Object having article and batch combination.
    Because of no entry in this table automatic picking of batch in LEFO order is not happening.
    Could someone help me with INOB table entries?
    Thanks in advance.

hi,
    this is to inform you that,
    in AUSP - material number contains how many characterics that many internal object keys will be there for the respective materials.
    there will be link for AUSP & INOB.
    AUSP - ATINN = INOB - CUOBJ is related key field for these two tables.
    hope you understood your issue & by  this clears issue
    balajia

• How to maintain  data in tables using maintenace view of the tables in ECC6

Hi,
    I have  two table  SBUSPART (Business partner) and STRAVELAG (Travel agency).
    SBUSPART  is foreign key table while STRAVELAGE is a reference table.  The relationships is :
            SBUSPART-MANDANT          =     STRAVELAGE-CLIENT
            SBUSPART-BUSPARTNUM    =     STRAVELAGE-AGENCYNUM
    now, I create a maintenance view ZVI_HT_PARTNER in which SBUSPART is primary table and STRAVELAGE is secondary table. I have also created maintenace interfaces by generating maintenance modules in function group zht_fg. Authorization group is SUNI  and maintenance type is one-step, the number maintenace screen is 100.
    Now I want to maintain the data in tables SBUSPART and STRAVELAGE together in the maintenace view. If i want to enter a new partner dirctly I have to enter it in table SBUSPART first, only then could I enter the corresponding data in STRAVELAGE.
    in older version I easyly do this by the way: in maintenace screen of zvi_ht_partner ( in se11) I choose:  system/ services/table maintenace/Enhance.Tab.maintain.
    but in ECC6 when I choose:  system/ services/table maintenace, there is no Enhance.Tab.maintain instead there are two options Extended table maintenace and View cluster maintenace.
    So in this case I don't know how to tackle this problem, Please help me if you have a solution. 
    Thanks,

Hi,
        I suppose 'Extended table maintenace ' would be same as 'Enhance.Tab.maintain'.
    Regards,
    Himanshu

• How to maintain value in table CAWN

hello experts,
    I wanted to ask how will i maintain the table ATWRT in table CAWN.
    Please help.

hello everyone,
    Question? When i maintain the alcohol base value in material master will it automatically update the table CAWN? coz i have a problem regarding this, i maintained the ABV% in the material master but when i created delivery for this material then preview the output type the ABV% value does not display. When i check in the table CAWN this value does not exist (this is where the the output type gets the value for ABV%). If this value should be defined in the table where will it be?...
    Please help... need solution ASAP please.

Maybe you are looking for