How to update my old tugsten T3

I have an old but trustworthy Tungsten T3 with version 4.5.1P. I think it has 16bit &  64MB RAM. Is it possible to install Palm OS v 5.0 on my T3? Lot of the new software for Palm (eg. video player) requires this as a minimum requirement. I have lot of apps that I regularly use on it so am loathe to replace it; maybe if Palm Pre is as good as it sounds I might make the switch. Until then, can somebody please help me? Thanks.
Post relates to: Palm III

Your T3 came with Palm OS 5.2.1. - you're good to go! 
You might be looking at a version number for something else (like "Applications"?)
 WyreNut
I am a Volunteer here, not employed by HP.
You too can become an HP Expert! Details HERE!
If my post has helped you, click the Kudos Thumbs up!
If it solved your issue, Click the "Accept as Solution" button so others can benefit from the question you asked!

Similar Messages

• How can update my old iphone version 4.3.3 (8j2) to ios 5

how can update my old iphone version 4.3.3 (8j2) to ios 5

No further iOS updates are available for an iPhone 3G.
    (78113)

• "They" changed the Podcast URL address. How 2 update the old address?

New podcasts weren't downloading.
    I thought it was for all my subscriptions, but it turned out to be just the one. (Or two).
    It took a little while to notice, but it turned out the the podcast providers, a radio station had changed the URL address for the podcast. (Just one word changed).
    *I could not figure out how to update the old podcast subsrciption to the new address.*
    *is it possible?*
    Meanwhile; I subscribed again, which created a new entry under the same name as the old subscription but with the new address, and the podcast downloads for that subscription are running again.

bypass

• How to update my old ios 6.1.4 to iOs7 please help me..

how to update my old ios 6.1.4 to iOs7 please help me..

You cannot do this if you are not a paid developer. If you are a paid developer then please sign into the Apple developers forum.

• TS1424 How to update the old I touch

How do I update the old iPod touch to make it work with the apps in the apps store tha ks

If your ipod can be updated any further, then:
    iOS: How to update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

• How to update my old ipad to the newest 1OS 7 update?

I would like to know if I can update my ios 5.1.1 to the latest version? It is possible?

The original iPad can only be updated to IOS 5.1.1

• I am unable to update my album art since I commenced using match (and after upgrading to Yosemite).  How can I 'unembed' old cover art and replace?

I am unable to update my album art on my iMac since I started using Match (and after upgrading to Yosemite 10.10.3).  A message advises that it's not possible to removed old artwork if it's embedded.  How can I 'unembed' old cover art and replace?

Normally artwork recovered with iTunes is stored as a separate artwork file and iTunes refers to that file to display artwork when you click on a track.  However, if you then copy the file to another player the artwork file is left behind and the track will not display the artwork on the other player.  To get around this it is possible to embed the artwork in the music file itself so it always travels with the file.  Artwork can be embedded by you or files from third party sources may arrive with embedded artwork.  iTunes apparently now won't replace artwork for such files.  You can accomplish this by completely deleting artwork for a file or set of files in Get Info, then getting iTunes to fetch artwork which will then be set as a reference file rather than being embedded.
    I use an old iTunes so unless you are using an ancient iTunes it won't help for me to give you great details.  To erase artwork I simply get info on a series of files and check the box next to the artwork box without adding any artwork and close.  To do it for  single file I Get Info, go to the artwork display tab and click delete.  Here's a Windows reference for a newer iTunes (but the "old Get Info" reference is for early iTunes 12 and no longer works with newer):I cannot delete embedded album artwork in iTunes 12

• How to delete the old Apple ID to prevent continuing access it when updating Apps if I have changed the Apple ID in my iPad and iPhone?

I have changed my Apple ID in my iPhone 4S and iPad, but when I update my Adds on them, they prompt me to enter the old Apple ID and password.  I have already created the new Apple ID.  How can I delete the old Apple ID on them?

If you created a new id instead of updating the old one then any apps etc that you bought/downloaded with the old id will still be tied to that old id, and they can't be copied or transferred to a new one - so only that old id can download updates to its apps.
    If you updated the old id then try logging out of the account on the iPad by tapping on the id in Settings > Store and then log back in and see if that 'refreshes' the account on the iPad.

• How can I update my old flows, when I update the flowchart

I updated my flowchart and my old flows was not updated but I need to update the old Itemkeys, how can I do it.
    Thanks
    Paulo H.

Paulo,
    Oracle Workflow versions every workflow process launched. Each time a workflow definition is changed, only new workflow processes will start using the latest definition. Existing workflow processes will continue to use the definition created when the process was started.
    In other words, If a process is running, Oracle Workflow uses the version of the activity that was in effect when the process was initiated. It does not switch versions of the activity mid-way through the process.
    Cheers,
    Raja

• How can i update my old 2006 iMac Intel core 2 duo running 10.6.8 to OSX Lion so that I can sync using iCloud with my newer devices?  Mountain Lion is not an option for my older model and Lion is no longer available at App store.

How can i update my old 2006 iMac Intel core 2 duo running 10.6.8 to OSX Lion so that I can sync using iCloud with my newer devices?  Mountain Lion is not an option for my older model and Lion is no longer available at App store. 

Call Apple's online store's telesales agents: 1-800-MY-APPLE (1-800-692-7753) or Customer Service and Sales Support at 1-800-676-2775. For Lion you'll get a redemptions code via e-mail and need to DL from the Mac Apple Store (requires SL 10.6.6+).

• How can i update my old ios from 4.2 to 4.3 version for free ?model:iphone3g

how can i update my old ios from 4.2 to 4.3 version for free ?model:iphone3g

An iPhone 3G can't be updated past 4.2.1.
    (85804)

• Can u please tell me how can i update my old version ios 6 is it possible????

can u please tell me how can i update my old version ios 6.1.4  is it possible???? plz help me i update ios 8.1.3 but it is toooo slow and some times hang my iphone 5 please suggest how can i speedup my phone:(

This Apple support article should help you.
    Update the iOS software on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

• Guys i have a problem, I used to download apps from one of my friends apple id, now i created my new account, but when i was about to update my apps its asks for my friends id and password. now how could i update my old apps from my new apple id?

Guys i have a problem, I used to download apps from one of my friends apple id, now i created my new account, but when i was about to update my apps its asks for my friends id and password. now how could i update my old apps from my new apple id?

The_Tonmoy wrote:
    I have no communication with my that friend :/ So it means i need to delete those apps? There's no other solution to update those apps?
    No.  purchases are forever tied to the apple ID used to buy them.  Delete them and buy your own copies.

• I have a new IMAC with a Maverick platform (I can update to Yosemite). I did all graphics on a G5 Power PC (very old), in Freehand (very old)... How can I open old Freehand files on this new Mac? Can I still open and work in Freehand on this new Mac?

I have a new IMAC with a Maverick platform (I can update to Yosemite). I did all graphics on a G5 Power PC (very old), in Freehand (very old)...
    How can I open old Freehand files on this new Mac?
    Can I still open and work in Freehand on this new Mac?

Let me see if I've gotten this right! You want to remove an account from BOTH machines? Do this for your new machine first, then for the other.
    Click the Apple logo on the top left of the screen, System Preferences, Users and Groups (under Systems), unlock the lock in the window if its locked (you need to know the password), select the user that you wish to remove, and click the - sign next to the + sign for Login options. A window will pop up with some options. Select Delete this user and securely, and click 'Delete user'.
    After this, do an update from the App Store.
    Thats all there is to it.
    For the other machine repeat the process except for one thing. Before you delete the user in this case YOU, you will have to give Administrator priviledges to your son bu checking the box 'Allow user to administer this computer'.
    Do NOT do anything from Finder ... if you dont know how to fix the consequences of the problems caused.
    There is no need to unauthorize your iTunes account on your new machine. Do it on the old machine though.

• How to update old apps from a discontinued email account to a new account? Without losing everything and re starting.

Problem!
    i Have an old account that has been discontinued and my existing apps will not update. Is there a way to using my new hotmail account to update my old apps?
    How do I change my email so I come update my old apps and new apps with the same password?

No really true Erasing All Contents and Setting will delete all content for the iPod, inclucing items he purchased but he will be able to redownload them by:
    Downloading past purchases from the App Store, iBookstore, and iTunes Store
    stevejobsfan0123 wrote:
    Well, when you loaded those apps on, were you using his Apple ID? If you used your own Apple ID, Erasing All Content and Settings will only erase his stuff. Anything you bought with your Apple ID can be redownloaded.

Maybe you are looking for

• How to define scriptmanager timeout property in custom master page

I have a custom master page. When you create a custom master page then another page with similar name is automatically created by SharePoint. For e.g. my master page name is mymaster.html so sharepoint created mymaster.master file with it. I want to

• "made for Apple" royalties program

Hi, Not sure if this should be right forum for my question, but hopefully, someone from Apple will see this post and will reply. I'm trying to find a link to "Made for apple" royalties program. Can anyone help???? Tomer Eisner

• Use of XML parser to read/parse xml stored in DB as CLOB

Hello, I am new to XML technology. I have xml data stored in DB as CLOB. I need to parse this data to retrieve VALUE fro certain tags. I would greatly appreciate any help. Any examples that manipulate xml data stored in DB can be of extreme help. Des

• HT1451 How to create  a 'playlist' ?

After 'updating' my itunes I am having trouble with syncing music and books to my pod and creating playlists.  I have read the itunes tutorial re creating a playlist but fall at the first hurdle because the playlist heading doesn't come up on my scre

• Opening a RAW socket - how to become superuser to do so ?

Hi, I'm writing my first test application, so I thought I'd convert an easy known quantity like ping. My problem here seems to be that to open a RAW socket I need to have a UID of 0, and I haven't got that or can I set it. So how is it done ? My vari