HP Stream 7 and HP Bluetooth Keyboard Case T800

So I've been through the discussion boards trying to find a solution to why my brand new HP Stream 7 tablet will not connect to a brand new HP Bluetooth Keyboard Case T800.  Nothing that I have found works.  Any HP (proper) gurus out there that can help me resolve this problem or am I stuck with returning the HP Bluetooth Keyboard Case T800??

To begin with, 
1) Enable Bluetooth by Swipe Right Side -> Settings -> Change PC Settings (bottom) -> Pc Devices -> Bluetooth ON
2) Once enabled it would start searching for devices. 
3) ON your t800
4) Press Fn + Bluetooth Key (placed at Top Right, next to Delete key). Blue light shall start blinking. 
5) You'll detect the keyboard on TAB
6) Click on the same and pair. A number shall pop up. 
7) Enter the same number on T800 Keyboard and press enter. Viola! You're connected. 

Similar Messages

• Found a bluetooth keyboard case for the A2109 tablet

I found a nice bluetooth keyboard case that fits the A2109 tablet. It is really for the Kindle Fire HD 8.9 tablet, but the A2109 fits fine.  It is available at Amazon. Look for the
    MiniSuit Removable Qwerty Keyboard Case + Stand + Wake/Sleep for Kindle Fire HD 8.9" (PU Leather) for $29.95.
    The case is "folio-style", made from fake leather, and has a removeable bluetooth keyboard that syncs up easily with the tablet. Hitting any key on the keyboard will wake up the tablet. It has arrow keys and 12 function keys that make the outfit very laptop like. Also, has additional functions for volume, video control, and quick return to home, back, and lock.
    You will need to use an exacto knife to cut holes for the power switch, volume control, and headphone jack. The usb port is exposed, and I do not care about using the hdmi port while its in the case. The front camera is exposed, but there is no cutout for the back camera.
    So far, I really like it.  I hope thispost helps others who are looking for a decent case solution.

Apple makes few accessories and Apple has not said why in your case. Also, the terms of use of this forum prohibits discussion of:
    Discussions of Apple policies or procedures or speculation on Apple decisions.

• Bluetooth keyboard case (small aluminum)

If you want a case to carry and protect the aluminum BT keyboard and Magic Mouse I suggest the WaterField Design G1LGLD "Gear Pouch - Large" at sfbags.com. They have a special keyboard case, too, but it is twice as expensive.

It fits? I've been looking for a sleeve type thing for the small apple Bluetooth keyboard but according to the dimensions it appears to be almost an inch too small.
    Do you have one and if so which Bluetooth keyboard do you use it for?
    Thanks!

• I have an ipad and a bluetooth keyboard which was initially set up with a family member's account. Their account has been erased I am now using the ipad but cannot get the bluetooth keyboard to connect. no device is recognized. any suggestions????

I have an Apple iPad Mini With Wi-Fi 16GB and a Rock Bluetooth keyboard that was previously used by my daughter. Her information was erased from the ipad and I have set it up as a new user under my account. All went well until I tried to set up the keyboard. When I go to Settings and turn on Bluetooth the ipad does not detect any device. I know they were paired and working when she was using them. Could it be because the ipad/keyboard were operating with her account and know won't connect to mine? We do not live in the same city so how would I clear the keyboard so that I could connect it to a 'new' ipad?

Hi sugaliko,
    You may need to set up your BlueTooth connection to the keyboard again. Use the steps in this article for guidance -
    iOS: Third-party Bluetooth accessories
    http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1664
    Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.
    Best,
    Brett L

• Macbook Pro Retina and Older Bluetooth Keyboard Bug

I have the macbook pro retina and the older full size white bluetooth keyboard.  When I wake the macbook from sleep mode, the keyboard repeats all keypress many times.  Like the keys are sticky.  Turning the keyboard off and on fixes this problem.  I am running OS X 10.8.1. 

I have the same problem with my older white Apple Wireless Extended Keyboard, which had been working fine with my 2009 iMac. But I experience the issue sporadically with my new Mac Mini. I've read reports of people resolving some BT issues by turning off "Allow Bluetooth devices to wake this computer" in the Advanced pane of the Bluetooth System Preferenes Pane.
    There are also people having the issue on iOS devices using various Apple BT keyboards. No help, but interesting to note that it's happening across various devices, keyboard models, and OSs.

• "F" Keys on iPad and Apple Bluetooth Keyboard

Anybody know how to get the "F" Keys on my Apple bluetooth keyboard to work with my iPad? I need to use F1, F2, etc. Please Help.

You might notice that keyboards sold exclusively for use with the iPad do not include function keys. That is because the iPad does not currently offer any system-wide method for assigning actions to those keys. I suppose that individual apps might be able to look for function key presses and have actions assigned to them, but since most apps are designed to work with the iPad's built-in input tools, I doubt that many – or any – apps implement this.

• Bluetooth keyboard case?

Will a keyboard case that I have for my iPad 2 fit an iPad 4?

Most of them do. To know for certain, you should ask the developer.

• Bluetooth and Built-in keyboards stop working randomly

While I've read several threads about the built-in keyboard on MBPs stop working I've never seen one quite like this.  We're on a late 2012 17" MBP, Core i7 with 4GB memory.  Randomly both the built-in keyboard on the machine AND the Bluetooth keyboard stop working - but not fully.  On both the arrow keys and backspace key still work but nothing else (CMD, space bar, etc).
    What's really odd is a USB keyboard works perfectly when this happens.  We plugged one in and blamo, it worked just great - but the built-in and the bluetooth ones continued to not work (just as described above).
    The user commented that this has been the case on her last 2 machines and both were built from scratch.  That leads me to think it's software rather than hardware - I went through everything that was running, shutting down everything I could - with no good results.  If you log out/back in (or reboot) that fixes the problem as well (further leading me to software)
    Thoughts anyone??
    Thanks!
    -Ross

Hello RosslnCO2,
    Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.
    For more information on this, take a look at:
    Intel-based Macs: Resetting the System Management Controller (SMC)
    http://support.apple.com/kb/ht3964
    About NVRAM and PRAM
    http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1379
    Best of luck,
    Mario

• Best case for ipad mini and Logitech wireless keyboard that opens like a book?

What is a good case that holds both of these that opens like a book? In other words it is not a sleeve, it poems with ipad mini on one side and my Bluetooth keyboard on the other????

There's likely no "best case" for any device. What works great for some will be detested by others. I can only tell you what I personally use and how it works. My own personal iPads (my wife and my 8 year old son have their own iPads with differing case needs) are pretty much relegated to indoor use. My mini 2 uses the standard-issue Apple Smart Cover. The back is protected (mainly from scratching & dings) by a clear plastic (polycarbonate) shell (purchased at Best Buy, Rocketfish brand) that is Smart Cover compatible (has the proper cutout for the Smart Cover hinge to contact the device properly). This combination works very well for me personally because there are many times when I do not want the Smart Cover on the device, flopping around & in my way...it's easily pulled off of the device when I need it off while the back shell stays on. You can't do that with the Smart Case. This works well enough for me on the mini 2 so I'm adopting the same for my Air 2.

• After installing Mavericks, I have intermittent problems working with Wacom Intuos 4 and bluetooth keyboard.

I use Photoshop extensively with a Wacom Intuos 4 and Apple bluetooth keyboard, and have had no problems (as below) before.
    Each time I use the tablet, the keyboard gets intermittently unresponsive, and it will only respond again after I tap the tablet pen on the tablet. And sometimes after repeatedly tapping the pen on the tablet.
    It gets so frustrating as I use the keyboard to change Photogshop tools etc, and everytime it doesn't response I have to do the tapping again.
    Appreciate some sharing of solutions, if any.
    Thank you.

I'm having the same issue and its very frustrating.
    I use Photoshop and Flash heavily at work, but can't use my wacom at all anymore because:
    its seems Shift gets stuck and everything becomes highlighted
    shortcut keys won't work
    when I drag out rectangle shapes the corners automatically become curved and eventually my rectangle becomes a circle
    I will click on a keyframe and the actions panel will automatically pop up
    when I try to move objects they duplicate.
    More things happen but those are the ones I can think of off the top of my head. When I switch to a regular usb mouse the issues don't occur. I've tried uninstalling the driver and reinstalling and the issues still occur. Its completely slowed down my productivity and is starting to hurt my wrist now :\
    Nice to know that someone else has a similar problem at least. Hopefully apple or wacom will come out with a fix soon.

• Mac mini, bluetooth keyboard and mouse problems

My elderly father is trying to use bluetooth (USB adaptor) with his mini, and Apple bluetooth keyboard and bluetooth mouse. He has the mini about 6 feet away in the entertainment center partly behind the cabinet door. He keeps getting a message that his keyboard can't be found. I've had him wiggle the key board, check the batteries etc. to no avail. He bought this Mini 5 months ago to be able to get DSL, and so far he hasn't been able to get hooked up because his keyboard never works enough.
    I live 400 miles away, so can't go over easily to help out. He doesn't want a keyboard with a cable, because he wants to sit in front of the TV, which he is using as a monitor.
    Any suggestions? The mouse works more reliably, by the way.
    I don't know what brand USB adaptor he is using, he got it from Fry's, but the Apple store says they recommend only certain brands.
    thanks,
    Lory

problem solved. Replaced key board, mousse and changed brands of USB bluetooth adaptor, which is now a D-Link brand I bought from an Apple store. Works like a champ.
    Lory

• App / Browser Support for iPad bluetooth keyboard

I recently purchased the Zagg Slim Book (a bluetooth keyboard case) for my iPad air 2.
    The main reason I bought this was so that I could use cloud IDE (code editors) such as cloud9 and code anywhere.
    However,
    With these websites and other similar websites, i cannot use the arrow keys and on some websites I cannot even type at all within the site.
    I used a keyboard checker website to see if it recognized my key presses, and while I was able to type, it said I was not pressing anything.
    - Note: I tried 5 different browsers including safari.
    This leads me to believe that the keyboard is not doing the typing directly; rather, it must be handing the key presses off to the iPad which handles the output in some special way.
    So,
    Can someone confirm what I am assuming?
    I need to know how a bluetooth ipad keyboard is different than a normal keyboard so that I can know which one (if any) I should buy in order to use it within websites.
    - is it up to the keyboard manufacturers to determine how the output works?
    - Does apple have some sort of standard or api which manufacturers use to make their keyboard?
    - is there some sort of keyboard settings that I can change in the iPad settings that will change the output type?
    Sorry if this belongs in developer section, I am hoping this is the right place.

Ahhh. This makes total sense now that I think about it.
    However, why do apps work but websites do not?
    Thanks!

• Question Re using bluetooth keyboard with new ipad A1430

I have a new 64gb Apple ipad Model A1430. I purchased a Kensington  Bluetooth Keyboard Case for ipad1 and ipad2,  and was told it would work fine with the new model ipad, but I have had no luck connecting them.  Any clues, anyone.  Thanks

Have a look at this video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZTjYsMlw54&feature=youtube_gdata_player
    If link doesn't work copy and paste to web browser.

• Does anyone have advice for purchasing a keyboard case for my iPad 2?

I want to buy a Bluetooth keyboard case for my iPad so I can take better notes during class. Ive been browsing around the Internet and checking eBay for a case I wanted for about a week now, but I still havent found one that I know will be worth the money. I would like to be able to use my iPad normally with it still being in the case. A lot of cases look like they would fold up, but not to where it would be useable. Does anyone have any suggestions? Or maybe any suggestions of cases not to purchase?

The two highest rated in iLounge reviews
    The A-
    http://adonit.net/product/writer2-plus/
    The B+
    http://www.solidlineproducts.com/ipad/rightshift-2-ipad-2.html
    Personally I love my kit; the Apple Smart Cover, the Coolous Back protector, the WINGStand and an Apple wireless keyboard.
    http://www.coolous.com/ipad.html?view=product&cid=2&id=33
    http://wingstand.com/

• Logicool Keyboard Case Compatibility with another Case

I have recently bought a LOGICOOL Slim Keyboard cover for my iPad 4th Gen. However this does not support the back of the iPad itself. Does anybody have any recommendations for a protective case that could function with this product? How about Speck's Hard Case? Would I have to remove the cover each time I wanted to use the keyboard. The reason I purchased this product as a whole was that it seemed to be a keyboard and protection all in one, however I am aware of needing to protect the back of the Ipad. Thanks in advance for your help!

Which Bluetooth keyboard case do you mean?  Most Bluetooth keyboards do work with iPad 4 but this cannot be guaranteed as there is always a small chance that it will not work.

Maybe you are looking for

• Mobitracker app to be removed

Hi unable to remove the app, can't put another sim card, I have forgotten the password for mobitracker. Please help, N8 phone.

• Inserting logon date & time into a table

hi, i want to insert the logon date&time into a table which have a field called log_track and data type as date. i want to insert the information as 'dd/mm/yyyy hh24:mi:ss' . I tried to insert with the follwoing insert into log_chek values ( to_date(

• 9iDS for Linux - OWB, Disco Admin etc are missing from download

I've just installed 9iDS release 2 on a laptop running SuSE 8.0 and Oracle 9i release 2 Enterprise Edition. As my work primarily involves 9i database and OWB 9i, I was to say the least dissappointed that 9iDS for Linux does not include OWB, or for th

• Help with slightly complicated iPod/iTunes library issue

I have an older iPod with about 80 gig of music and videos on it, all legally acquired through the iTunes store or via my own CD collection. I would like to transfer the music of this library (which does not match the current contents of my current i

• Ruby-gtkmozembed

I am trying to get this to work so I can try http://redcareditor.com/ but I am having problems: ==> Making package: ruby-gtkmozembed 0.18.1-1 x86_64 (Wed May 6 17:28:00 EDT 2009) ==> Checking Runtime Dependencies... ==> Checking Buildtime Dependencie